register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3 MZR Gen2 Forums (2010-2013)
> 2010 MS3 - Car Audio & Electronics

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 07-01-2012, 04:40 PM   #1

mrmonk7663 is the leader of the worldmrmonk7663 is the leader of the worldmrmonk7663 is the leader of the worldmrmonk7663 is the leader of the worldmrmonk7663 is the leader of the worldmrmonk7663 is the leader of the worldmrmonk7663 is the leader of the worldmrmonk7663 is the leader of the worldmrmonk7663 is the leader of the worldmrmonk7663 is the leader of the worldmrmonk7663 is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,449 Times in 1,248 Posts
Groans: 14
Groaned at 17 Times in 9 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default NON BOSE wiring diagram

Anyone have the non bose wiring diagram. I have searched quite a bit but I always find only the Bose diagram...which I do not need. I need to know the color of the speaker wires and the layout of them to install my cleansweep.

Double Post grr.

"There is a war going on for your mind. If you are thinking, you are winning. Resistance is victory. Defeat is impossible. Your weapons are already in hand. Reach within you and find the means by which to gain your freedom. Fight with tools. Your fate,and that of everyone you know, depends on it."

TEAM LBN BEERS -- FYCN
TEAM MUMFORD -- FYCN

Last edited by mrmonk7663; 07-01-2012 at 04:40 PM. Reason: MSF Database - Automerged Doublepost
mrmonk7663 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 07-01-2012, 08:41 PM   #2

ahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the world
Groans: 1
Groaned at 4 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

If I remember tomorrow I'll see if Directechs has it listed. I can only access it at work though...

go | COBB AccessPORT | Autotech HPFP Internals | TurboXS Catless Downpipe | TurboXS Race Pipe | Ultimate Racing Catback w/Magnaflow Resonator | Corksport Urethane Exhaust Hangers |
JBR Boost Tubes | cp-e Nviscid Pipe | cp-e XcelNANO SRI | cp-e HeliHose | cp-e Stage 1 xFlex RMM | JBR SSB | RDS-05 Rear Sway Bar |
Torque Solutions Delrin Shift Knob | Block8Head Dual Defrost Pod | Aeroforce Interceptor | Prosport Evo Boost Gauge

show | BC Racing BR Coilovers w/Koyo | SPC Rear Camber Arms | Avid.1 AV-06 18x8 +42 225/40 | 2011+ Tech Headlights | Corksport Tow Plate |
Morimoto 5000k bi-xenon / 3000k fogs | 3BSpec Switchbacks | Corksport LED Rear Bumper Lights | S204 STi Lip

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ahfunaki is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ahfunaki For This Useful Post:
mrmonk7663 (07-01-2012)
 Old 07-01-2012, 08:45 PM   #3

mrmonk7663 is the leader of the worldmrmonk7663 is the leader of the worldmrmonk7663 is the leader of the worldmrmonk7663 is the leader of the worldmrmonk7663 is the leader of the worldmrmonk7663 is the leader of the worldmrmonk7663 is the leader of the worldmrmonk7663 is the leader of the worldmrmonk7663 is the leader of the worldmrmonk7663 is the leader of the worldmrmonk7663 is the leader of the world
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Bad ass man. That would be very helpful if you could get it. I've been looking for like 3 months for that stupid diagram.

"There is a war going on for your mind. If you are thinking, you are winning. Resistance is victory. Defeat is impossible. Your weapons are already in hand. Reach within you and find the means by which to gain your freedom. Fight with tools. Your fate,and that of everyone you know, depends on it."

TEAM LBN BEERS -- FYCN
TEAM MUMFORD -- FYCN
 Old 07-01-2012, 08:54 PM   #4

ahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

And if that doesn't show what we need I also have access to Alldata which shows diagrams and pinouts vs just wire colors that Diretechs shows.

Either way though I think I should be able to get the info...

You're just looking for the wire colors / pinouts coming from the harness behind the radio right?

go | COBB AccessPORT | Autotech HPFP Internals | TurboXS Catless Downpipe | TurboXS Race Pipe | Ultimate Racing Catback w/Magnaflow Resonator | Corksport Urethane Exhaust Hangers |
JBR Boost Tubes | cp-e Nviscid Pipe | cp-e XcelNANO SRI | cp-e HeliHose | cp-e Stage 1 xFlex RMM | JBR SSB | RDS-05 Rear Sway Bar |
Torque Solutions Delrin Shift Knob | Block8Head Dual Defrost Pod | Aeroforce Interceptor | Prosport Evo Boost Gauge

show | BC Racing BR Coilovers w/Koyo | SPC Rear Camber Arms | Avid.1 AV-06 18x8 +42 225/40 | 2011+ Tech Headlights | Corksport Tow Plate |
Morimoto 5000k bi-xenon / 3000k fogs | 3BSpec Switchbacks | Corksport LED Rear Bumper Lights | S204 STi Lip

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
 Old 07-01-2012, 09:08 PM   #5

LittleredMPS is the leader of the worldLittleredMPS is the leader of the worldLittleredMPS is the leader of the worldLittleredMPS is the leader of the worldLittleredMPS is the leader of the worldLittleredMPS is the leader of the worldLittleredMPS is the leader of the worldLittleredMPS is the leader of the worldLittleredMPS is the leader of the worldLittleredMPS is the leader of the worldLittleredMPS is the leader of the world
Groans: 0
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

If you could share that out it would appreciated @ahfunaki

I could have need for that soon as well...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LittleredMPS is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 07-01-2012, 09:27 PM   #6

Not Ranked  0 score     

Whatever I can find I'll post up! I just need to remember to look it up...haha

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ahfunaki For This Useful Post:
LittleredMPS (07-01-2012), mrmonk7663 (07-02-2012)
 Old 07-02-2012, 04:56 AM   #7

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Yes, the pinouts/wiring colors for all wires that plug into the factory radio. I think there are 3 plugs...one is antenna...easy, one is for the power, and the big plug is for the canbus and speaker wires. To install the cleansweep I have to hack into all the speaker wires

Originally Posted by ahfunaki View Post
And if that doesn't show what we need I also have access to Alldata which shows diagrams and pinouts vs just wire colors that Diretechs shows.

Either way though I think I should be able to get the info...

You're just looking for the wire colors / pinouts coming from the harness behind the radio right?

TEAM LBN BEERS -- FYCN
TEAM MUMFORD -- FYCN
 Old 07-02-2012, 06:40 AM   #8

Not Ranked  0 score     

This should work. It lists info for both amplified ( Bose ) and non-amplified.

It says Mazda 3 but I'm 99% sure there isn't any difference between the 3 wiring/radio and the Speed3 wiring/radio.
Attached Images
File Type: png Radio.PNG (63.1 KB, 251 views)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ahfunaki For This Useful Post:
LittleredMPS (07-02-2012), mrmonk7663 (07-02-2012)
 Old 07-02-2012, 04:13 PM   #9

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Thank you VERY much for this bro. Really appreciated!!!

Originally Posted by ahfunaki View Post
This should work. It lists info for both amplified ( Bose ) and non-amplified.

It says Mazda 3 but I'm 99% sure there isn't any difference between the 3 wiring/radio and the Speed3 wiring/radio.

TEAM LBN BEERS -- FYCN
TEAM MUMFORD -- FYCN
 Old 07-02-2012, 06:24 PM   #10

LittleredMPS is the leader of the worldLittleredMPS is the leader of the worldLittleredMPS is the leader of the worldLittleredMPS is the leader of the worldLittleredMPS is the leader of the worldLittleredMPS is the leader of the worldLittleredMPS is the leader of the worldLittleredMPS is the leader of the worldLittleredMPS is the leader of the worldLittleredMPS is the leader of the worldLittleredMPS is the leader of the world
Groans: 0
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Awesome work

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LittleredMPS is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 07-02-2012, 07:56 PM   #11

Not Ranked  0 score     

Whoever uses it first make sure to post up if it's accurate or not.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following User Says Thank You to ahfunaki For This Useful Post:
mrmonk7663 (07-02-2012)
 Old 07-02-2012, 08:46 PM   #12

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Will do

TEAM LBN BEERS -- FYCN
TEAM MUMFORD -- FYCN
 Old 07-04-2012, 09:25 PM   #13

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

I managed to take a picture of the dealer's computer showing the radio speaker wires. It matches the sheet that was posted in this thread earlier. Furthermore, it matched my wires when working on the car today
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1670.JPG (1.37 MB, 132 views)

TEAM LBN BEERS -- FYCN
TEAM MUMFORD -- FYCN
 Old 07-05-2012, 07:43 AM   #14

Not Ranked  0 score     

nice!

tapatalked

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
 Old 07-05-2012, 07:48 AM   #15

Oliverms3 is the leader of the worldOliverms3 is the leader of the worldOliverms3 is the leader of the worldOliverms3 is the leader of the worldOliverms3 is the leader of the worldOliverms3 is the leader of the worldOliverms3 is the leader of the worldOliverms3 is the leader of the worldOliverms3 is the leader of the worldOliverms3 is the leader of the worldOliverms3 is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,946 Times in 513 Posts
Groans: 25
Groaned at 9 Times in 8 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I have this

2010 BM MS3 - Cobb AP||3gal corn||Autotech Internals||ETS TMIC||Forge BPV||Denso Iridium ITV22||TurboXS DP||ARK exhaust||CP-E Nano SRI||PG TIP||JBR RMM||JBR PMM||TRZ TMM||NRG ETD||DDM 55w 5000k HIDs and DDM 35w 3000k HID fogs||JB Heavy Knob||JB SSP||ST Coilovers w/ Eibach rear Camber Kit(made by SPC)||17x9 +28 Drag DR31 (track) RPF1 18x8 +35 (DD)||HKS TT Type 0||Clarion EQ||MB Quarts speakers||Pioneer amps and 10" Competition Sub.
346hp 392lbs of sexyness
Oliverms3 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Oliverms3 For This Useful Post:
mrmonk7663 (07-05-2012)

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.mazdaspeedforums.org/forum/f434/non-bose-wiring-diagram-117766/
Posted By For Type Date
New Eonon Mazda 3 Car DVD GPS for 2010+ - Page 8 - Mazda3 Forums : The #1 Mazda 3 Forum This thread Refback 11-30-2012 01:06 PM
New Eonon Mazda 3 Car DVD GPS for 2010+ - Page 8 - Mazda3Forums.com This thread Refback 09-13-2012 10:41 PM