register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums > MSF News And Event Info > Site News & Events > Mazda Events & Meets

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree63Likes

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 10-25-2015, 08:46 AM   #201

865ms3 is the leader of the world865ms3 is the leader of the world865ms3 is the leader of the world865ms3 is the leader of the world865ms3 is the leader of the world865ms3 is the leader of the world865ms3 is the leader of the world865ms3 is the leader of the world865ms3 is the leader of the world865ms3 is the leader of the world865ms3 is the leader of the world
Thanked 3,140 Times in 1,435 Posts
Groans: 4
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by ItsNox View Post
I just reserved spot # 21 bitches! See you all tomorrow morning! @OverBoosted; & @SCSI15; coming along as well.

Any shenanigans happening Saturday night?

Oh wait, theres no signal. You guys wont see this until you come back. Meh.
Just got home....just saw this lol.

You guys were still snoozin when we left about 9 or so

-Built Block-5858-Meth
Dragon Slayer Setup
FreekTuned
865ms3 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 865ms3 For This Useful Post:
BigBoostMS3 (10-26-2015), ItsNox (10-25-2015)
 Old 10-25-2015, 03:44 PM   #202

ItsNox is the leader of the worldItsNox is the leader of the worldItsNox is the leader of the worldItsNox is the leader of the worldItsNox is the leader of the worldItsNox is the leader of the worldItsNox is the leader of the worldItsNox is the leader of the worldItsNox is the leader of the worldItsNox is the leader of the worldItsNox is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,929 Times in 1,656 Posts
Groans: 7
Not Ranked  0 score     

Just got home as well. Sucks we missed the weenie roast because I heard that's where the fun was at. I won't miss it this spring!

Somebody was up early as SHIT. Car was racecar loud. I loled knowing someone's speed just woke the entire campground up. Then rolled over on my cot in the geriatric ward of my cabin tent and went back to sleep. That's what I call camping. @OverBoosted; Drew where's that picture?

Sent from my big ass Note 4 using shitty Tapatalk.
Power & Drivetrain BNR S3v2 / AP V3 + 100% Meth / Autotechs / JBR Tru 3.5" SRI w/ 51R Battery / ETS TMIC / DO Meth D07 @ 100% / ACT6 Puck w/ Streetlight FW / 80mm CorkSport Exhaust / SLS Test Pipe / Turbosmart BPV / Techna-Fit SS CL / AP Shift Hammer / Bosch 3Bar / Grimspeed EBCS / NGK 1 Step Colder / JBR Boost Tubes / ProSport Sammich Plate / Rotella
Suspension & Mounts KWv2 Fronts & Bilstein Rears / AIDS Rear Diff Mounts / Whiteline RSB / Prothane Lowpro Bushings / Steeda Endlinks / JBR 88RMM / JBR Solid Bushings
Brakes & Wheels StopTech Slotted Rotors & Pads / Technafit SS Brake Lines / Evo X Wheels / 245/40/18 Potenza RE760s
Misc Redline & Unicorn Jizz (XTM5QS) / Sharkfin Antenna / Kuda Mount of Sweetness / Full TRS Mini-H1 Retrofit w/ Demon Eyes / TRS Xb LED Fogs / Hardwired Valentine 1 w/ Bluetooth / AuxMod w/Bluetooth

- Miltuned

On order/To be installed: E-btec Built Motor , BNR S4, CPe EWG Exhaust Mani, Precision 46mm WG, Kozmic 6th Port, CS FSB, RDMotorsportz Crash Bar, CS Injector Seals.

Georgia Motherfucking Nator
Originally Posted by Ziggylittles View Post
I hate that you can sleep on suckas and then make rape with your family sedan
ItsNox is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ItsNox For This Useful Post:
865ms3 (10-25-2015), BigBoostMS3 (10-26-2015)
 Old 10-25-2015, 04:14 PM   #203

SCSI15 is the leader of the worldSCSI15 is the leader of the worldSCSI15 is the leader of the worldSCSI15 is the leader of the worldSCSI15 is the leader of the worldSCSI15 is the leader of the worldSCSI15 is the leader of the worldSCSI15 is the leader of the worldSCSI15 is the leader of the worldSCSI15 is the leader of the worldSCSI15 is the leader of the world
Groans: 1
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default Fall Dragon Camp

right here @ItsNox;
It was great meeting everyone.

Sent from my doucing phone.

SCSI15 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SCSI15 For This Useful Post:
ItsNox (10-25-2015)
 Old 10-25-2015, 04:21 PM   #204

865ms3 is the leader of the world865ms3 is the leader of the world865ms3 is the leader of the world865ms3 is the leader of the world865ms3 is the leader of the world865ms3 is the leader of the world865ms3 is the leader of the world865ms3 is the leader of the world865ms3 is the leader of the world865ms3 is the leader of the world865ms3 is the leader of the world
Thanked 3,140 Times in 1,435 Posts
Groans: 4
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Roughing it...about like me in the lower cabin lololol

ForumRunner_20151025_192153.png
OverBoosted and ItsNox like this.

-Built Block-5858-Meth
Dragon Slayer Setup
FreekTuned
865ms3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 10-25-2015, 04:55 PM   #205

OverBoosted is the leader of the worldOverBoosted is the leader of the worldOverBoosted is the leader of the worldOverBoosted is the leader of the worldOverBoosted is the leader of the worldOverBoosted is the leader of the worldOverBoosted is the leader of the worldOverBoosted is the leader of the worldOverBoosted is the leader of the worldOverBoosted is the leader of the worldOverBoosted is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,277 Times in 746 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Here is the geriatric ward of camp.
865ms3 and ItsNox like this.

OverBoosted is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to OverBoosted For This Useful Post:
BigBoostMS3 (10-26-2015)
 Old 10-25-2015, 05:17 PM   #206

nindoja is the leader of the worldnindoja is the leader of the worldnindoja is the leader of the worldnindoja is the leader of the worldnindoja is the leader of the worldnindoja is the leader of the worldnindoja is the leader of the worldnindoja is the leader of the worldnindoja is the leader of the worldnindoja is the leader of the worldnindoja is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,553 Times in 1,122 Posts
Groans: 16
Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by OverBoosted View Post
Somebody skips leg day....
OverBoosted, ItsNox and SCSI15 like this.
Brakes: Hawk HPS pads // ATE Superblue fluid // Stainless Steel Brake Lines
Other: CP-e Safe Seals // MattDamond shift plate // Masonvi shift knob // 3.5" WP w/recirc // RSB // IM + TB tigs // Synapse Engineering FMIC + BOV // Autotech internals
Tune: hypnotic tuned

Critical Stats:
// 305whp/352tq
// 13.34 @ 98 - Mason Dixon Dragway - 4/13/14

Titanium Gray 2006 Mazdaspeed 6
Damond Motorsports: OCC // Short shift plate // Turbo oil feed restrictor bolt
Other: Autotech internals // Ebay M2 DP // Masonvi shift knob //
nindoja is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nindoja For This Useful Post:
BigBoostMS3 (10-26-2015), ItsNox (10-25-2015), McD_nasty (10-26-2015), OverBoosted (10-25-2015)
 Old 10-25-2015, 06:04 PM   #207

ItsNox is the leader of the worldItsNox is the leader of the worldItsNox is the leader of the worldItsNox is the leader of the worldItsNox is the leader of the worldItsNox is the leader of the worldItsNox is the leader of the worldItsNox is the leader of the worldItsNox is the leader of the worldItsNox is the leader of the worldItsNox is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,929 Times in 1,656 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by nindoja View Post
Somebody skips leg day....
Lol dick I just started working out at the beginning of last week for the first time in like 7 years. I'm so soar right now I can barely move.

But you're right I did skip leg day. I was afraid the soarness would cause me to go off the mountain.

Power & Drivetrain BNR S3v2 / AP V3 + 100% Meth / Autotechs / JBR Tru 3.5" SRI w/ 51R Battery / ETS TMIC / DO Meth D07 @ 100% / ACT6 Puck w/ Streetlight FW / 80mm CorkSport Exhaust / SLS Test Pipe / Turbosmart BPV / Techna-Fit SS CL / AP Shift Hammer / Bosch 3Bar / Grimspeed EBCS / NGK 1 Step Colder / JBR Boost Tubes / ProSport Sammich Plate / Rotella
Suspension & Mounts KWv2 Fronts & Bilstein Rears / AIDS Rear Diff Mounts / Whiteline RSB / Prothane Lowpro Bushings / Steeda Endlinks / JBR 88RMM / JBR Solid Bushings
Brakes & Wheels StopTech Slotted Rotors & Pads / Technafit SS Brake Lines / Evo X Wheels / 245/40/18 Potenza RE760s
Misc Redline & Unicorn Jizz (XTM5QS) / Sharkfin Antenna / Kuda Mount of Sweetness / Full TRS Mini-H1 Retrofit w/ Demon Eyes / TRS Xb LED Fogs / Hardwired Valentine 1 w/ Bluetooth / AuxMod w/Bluetooth

- Miltuned

On order/To be installed: E-btec Built Motor , BNR S4, CPe EWG Exhaust Mani, Precision 46mm WG, Kozmic 6th Port, CS FSB, RDMotorsportz Crash Bar, CS Injector Seals.

Georgia Motherfucking Nator
Originally Posted by Ziggylittles View Post
I hate that you can sleep on suckas and then make rape with your family sedan
ItsNox is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 10-25-2015, 06:58 PM   #208

nindoja is the leader of the worldnindoja is the leader of the worldnindoja is the leader of the worldnindoja is the leader of the worldnindoja is the leader of the worldnindoja is the leader of the worldnindoja is the leader of the worldnindoja is the leader of the worldnindoja is the leader of the worldnindoja is the leader of the worldnindoja is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,553 Times in 1,122 Posts
Groans: 16
Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Lol dick I just started working out at the beginning of last week for the first time in like 7 years. I'm so soar right now I can barely move.

But you're right I did skip leg day. I was afraid the soarness would cause me to go off the mountain.

hahahahaha.

Honestly I stared at the picture for 5+ minutes trying to figure out how you were hiding your legs below the cot. I thought you were pulling off some crazy illusion. Then I saw your shoes still on and it all clicked.
Brakes: Hawk HPS pads // ATE Superblue fluid // Stainless Steel Brake Lines
Other: CP-e Safe Seals // MattDamond shift plate // Masonvi shift knob // 3.5" WP w/recirc // RSB // IM + TB tigs // Synapse Engineering FMIC + BOV // Autotech internals
Tune: hypnotic tuned

Critical Stats:
// 305whp/352tq
// 13.34 @ 98 - Mason Dixon Dragway - 4/13/14

Titanium Gray 2006 Mazdaspeed 6
Damond Motorsports: OCC // Short shift plate // Turbo oil feed restrictor bolt
Other: Autotech internals // Ebay M2 DP // Masonvi shift knob //
nindoja is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nindoja For This Useful Post:
BigBoostMS3 (10-26-2015), ItsNox (10-26-2015)
 Old 10-26-2015, 04:20 AM   #209

MD1032 is the leader of the worldMD1032 is the leader of the worldMD1032 is the leader of the worldMD1032 is the leader of the worldMD1032 is the leader of the worldMD1032 is the leader of the worldMD1032 is the leader of the worldMD1032 is the leader of the worldMD1032 is the leader of the worldMD1032 is the leader of the worldMD1032 is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,963 Times in 1,066 Posts
Groans: 143
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by OverBoosted View Post
Nice. That was a pretty sweet tent, not gonna lie.

By the way I apologize for forgetting to tell you guys that I was running back to camp after our night run on the dragon. I had already eaten dinner and didn't need any gas, so it didn't make any sense for me to go into town.

Next time I really need to bring a radio. I have a tendency in this day and age to communicate with people about my whereabouts and where I'm going while I'm traveling since I can just shoot a text or call people from my car...well, that doesn't work in Robbinsville.

At any rate dragon camp as usual was a ridiculous amount of fun and I truly enjoyed the opportunity to drive and socialize with all of you guys this weekend. I'll throw some of my pics on Google+ and videos on YouTube and post them up later. I think it's also worth noting that the camping was excellent. The weather was top-notch all weekend thankfully.
OverBoosted, ItsNox and SCSI15 like this.
08cosmic3 (10-26-2015), 865ms3 (10-26-2015), BigBoostMS3 (10-26-2015), InkedInspector (10-26-2015), OverBoosted (10-26-2015)
 Old 10-26-2015, 02:35 PM   #210

BigBoostMS3 is the leader of the worldBigBoostMS3 is the leader of the worldBigBoostMS3 is the leader of the worldBigBoostMS3 is the leader of the worldBigBoostMS3 is the leader of the worldBigBoostMS3 is the leader of the worldBigBoostMS3 is the leader of the worldBigBoostMS3 is the leader of the worldBigBoostMS3 is the leader of the worldBigBoostMS3 is the leader of the worldBigBoostMS3 is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,198 Times in 682 Posts
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Somebody was up early as SHIT. Car was racecar loud. I loled knowing someone's speed just woke the entire campground up. Then rolled over on my cot in the geriatric ward of my cabin tent and went back to sleep. That's what I call camping.

@08cosmic3; left before I was up, but I never heard him leave.

The race car left at 7:30. Stopped for a couple pics on the way out...

www.TorqueSteerStickers.com
BigBoostMS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BigBoostMS3 For This Useful Post:
ItsNox (10-26-2015), MD1032 (10-26-2015), OverBoosted (10-26-2015)
 Old 10-26-2015, 05:30 PM   #211

McD_nasty is the leader of the worldMcD_nasty is the leader of the worldMcD_nasty is the leader of the worldMcD_nasty is the leader of the worldMcD_nasty is the leader of the worldMcD_nasty is the leader of the worldMcD_nasty is the leader of the worldMcD_nasty is the leader of the worldMcD_nasty is the leader of the worldMcD_nasty is the leader of the worldMcD_nasty is the leader of the world
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

^^flex fuel.
 Old 10-26-2015, 06:17 PM   #212

08cosmic3 is the leader of the world08cosmic3 is the leader of the world08cosmic3 is the leader of the world08cosmic3 is the leader of the world08cosmic3 is the leader of the world08cosmic3 is the leader of the world08cosmic3 is the leader of the world08cosmic3 is the leader of the world08cosmic3 is the leader of the world08cosmic3 is the leader of the world08cosmic3 is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,999 Times in 1,306 Posts
Groans: 41
Groaned at 54 Times in 43 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I left at 5:30, high start idle was loud but I crawled out of camp quietly after the car idle went down. Being just below the upper RV sites in the cabin parking area probably made it even louder. I get up very early most mornings and prefer to get on the road before everyone else does.
EBTEC Manley Built // GT3071R // FreekTuned // Freek 3.5" Intake // Ported IM // Perm Plate Dual CC // Catless DP // CNT CB // Tokay V 1's // Autotech // AEM Failsafe // TR8 IC// GFB // JBR 88 RMM // DM PMM // JBR 70 TMM // ACT 6 puck prolite fly // Cobb RSB // 6 pc chassis braced // Koni FSD's // Cobb Springs // EGR Full delete // SWAS switch // SS brake lines // 100% Methanol Injection D14

____________________________________________Dragon Slayer _________________________________________________
08cosmic3 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 08cosmic3 For This Useful Post:
BigBoostMS3 (10-27-2015)