register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums > MSF News And Event Info > Site News & Events > Mazda Events & Meets

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Closed Thread

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 03-14-2015, 07:44 PM   #1

SlickRide2013 is a jewel in the roughSlickRide2013 is a jewel in the roughSlickRide2013 is a jewel in the roughSlickRide2013 is a jewel in the rough
Groans: 0
Groaned at 3 Times in 2 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default La Guancha Show and Shine

Ladies and gentlemen living on the lovely Caribbean island of Puerto Rico, I would like to formally invite you to La Guancha Show and Shine on May 17, 2015 from 1000-2000/10 a.m.-8 p.m.

As of this post, details are not set in stone for the event. However, next week I should have concrete details to provide. Summary of the event is as follows:

1. The United States Marine Corps (USMC) unit in Puerto Rico (PR) is hosting a fundraiser event in the form of a car show. As stated above, the event will take place on May 17, 2015 unless unforeseen circumstances force us to change the time and date. The event will be located at "La Guancha". For those of you asking where that may be, I will have further details next week. Donations are gladly welcomed and will be used solely for the USMC Birthday Ball which takes places on an annual basis.

2. The event will be open to the general public. All vehicles, motorcycles and everything in between are more than welcome to attend. Registration will ideally begin around 0800 that morning and will end promptly at 1000.

3. Food will be available at the event and I am currently working to get vendors, dealerships, sponsors, models and so forth in attendance as well.

4. Classes for vehicles has not been decided as of yet, but, as previously stated if you wish to enter the item in the show you are more than welcome to do so. As a general rule, the item must be within all applicable laws and regulations for the city, state and other law enforcement agencies. Before, during and after the event the property owner of the item bears the sole responsibility for any and all matters pertaining to the item. Any misconduct will immediately be reported to local law enforcement and you will be asked to leave the premises.

5. Judging for the event will be handled by those in attendance at the event. Each person that attends will be given "X" amount of raffle tickets. They may place their ticket as a vote for their car of choice in each class. As the show nears the last hour or so, the tickets will be counted and shortly after trophies will be awarded for the winners of each class.

6. This event is not paid for, nor an endorsement by the USMC. This event, opinions, or commentary is solely my own.

Long story short.... Car show on May 17, 2015. A lot of cool stuff to see, a lot of food and hopefully a lot of people. Feel free to spread the word across the community and if you have any ideas or would like to assist in any way feel free to contact me via email at:

k.shepherd2013@yahoo.com.

As I get more information locked on for the event I will post it here. Thank you for your time and hope to see you there!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image-714500414.jpg (595.0 KB, 3 views)
Closed Thread