register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3/6 MZR Gen1 Forums (2006-2009)
> MazdaSpeed 3/6 - Big Turbo Builds

MazdaSpeed 3/6 - Big Turbo Builds MazdaSpeed 3/6 - Big Turbo Builds. All discussions about big turbos, hybrids and builds belong here.

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree93Likes

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 03-18-2018, 04:29 PM   #361

Cheapspeed is the leader of the worldCheapspeed is the leader of the worldCheapspeed is the leader of the worldCheapspeed is the leader of the worldCheapspeed is the leader of the worldCheapspeed is the leader of the worldCheapspeed is the leader of the worldCheapspeed is the leader of the worldCheapspeed is the leader of the worldCheapspeed is the leader of the worldCheapspeed is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,652 Times in 1,429 Posts
Groans: 29
Groaned at 18 Times in 17 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by kTaLgsTo View Post
Nothing you can do to recoup from the builder?? Seems like recourse could be had...
This 3rd build was the recourse, his first 2 motors were bad too. He closed his old shop. As far as I'm concerned he's out of the picture, I don't want to think or talk about him anymore.
 Old 03-18-2018, 05:03 PM   #362

kTaLgsTo is the leader of the worldkTaLgsTo is the leader of the worldkTaLgsTo is the leader of the worldkTaLgsTo is the leader of the worldkTaLgsTo is the leader of the worldkTaLgsTo is the leader of the worldkTaLgsTo is the leader of the worldkTaLgsTo is the leader of the worldkTaLgsTo is the leader of the worldkTaLgsTo is the leader of the worldkTaLgsTo is the leader of the world
Groans: 10
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

I suppose I didn't read the entire thread
Well if a part out is in order, I'd be interested in a few things. I've popped a few motors in my day, sorry to see and hear about others frustrations...
 Old 03-19-2018, 07:38 AM   #363

El Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,876 Times in 1,072 Posts
Groans: 10
Groaned at 16 Times in 16 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Fuuuck man, that totally blows (no pun intended at all).

If you're going to sell it, there is a local by the name of Ben Williams.

He runs a parts salvage for Mazdaspeeds and Evo's. That is who bought Jasons old car when he spun a bearing and said he was done too.

His address is
1590 E Business Hwy 121
Building 2 suite 800
Lewisville, TX 75056

If you'd like I can pass your number onto him to contact you and see what kind of a deal could be made?

Originally Posted by Cheapspeed View Post
This 3rd build was the recourse, his first 2 motors were bad too. He closed his old shop. As far as I'm concerned he's out of the picture, I don't want to think or talk about him anymore.
It looks like he's going to be working at a new shop now that isn't Kool Katz

SOLD 2012 LSM Tech - 11/17/17

Last edited by El Beaner; 03-19-2018 at 06:21 PM. Reason: MSF Database - Automerged Doublepost
El Beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-19-2018, 08:10 AM   #364

sharksinspace is the leader of the worldsharksinspace is the leader of the worldsharksinspace is the leader of the worldsharksinspace is the leader of the worldsharksinspace is the leader of the worldsharksinspace is the leader of the worldsharksinspace is the leader of the worldsharksinspace is the leader of the worldsharksinspace is the leader of the worldsharksinspace is the leader of the worldsharksinspace is the leader of the world
Groans: 121
Groaned at 9 Times in 8 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

p.s. if you're managing to read this; FUCK YOU, Redline. I know you still try to lurk here and the other forum. You're a low piece of shit and I wish you all the luck you'll need in reconciling your supposed superior, moralistic behavior with reveling in Anthony's plight.
KiwiFlavor likes this.
Bilstein B8; Swift Springs; JBR STS; Enkei RPF1 17x9 +45
PD by Will
sharksinspace is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-20-2018, 04:17 PM   #365

redneck4Christ is the leader of the worldredneck4Christ is the leader of the worldredneck4Christ is the leader of the worldredneck4Christ is the leader of the worldredneck4Christ is the leader of the worldredneck4Christ is the leader of the worldredneck4Christ is the leader of the worldredneck4Christ is the leader of the worldredneck4Christ is the leader of the worldredneck4Christ is the leader of the worldredneck4Christ is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,279 Times in 707 Posts
Groans: 24
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Cheapspeed View Post
Spun a bearing (or something) doing a mafcal. Car is toast.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
FUCK! That SUCKS. I'm sorry Anthony! crap!
(

If you are parting out, there is or was someone on the local FB group that was looking for a shell.
Cheapspeed likes this.

Originally Posted by TheFlash View Post
Sorry I couldn't make it out, I ran out of makeup so I didn't leave the house.
redneck4Christ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to redneck4Christ For This Useful Post:
Cheapspeed (03-24-2018)
 Old 04-09-2018, 01:38 PM   #366

redneck4Christ is the leader of the worldredneck4Christ is the leader of the worldredneck4Christ is the leader of the worldredneck4Christ is the leader of the worldredneck4Christ is the leader of the worldredneck4Christ is the leader of the worldredneck4Christ is the leader of the worldredneck4Christ is the leader of the worldredneck4Christ is the leader of the worldredneck4Christ is the leader of the worldredneck4Christ is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,279 Times in 707 Posts
Groans: 24
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Anthony,

I saw an engine last night on Dallas Craigslist. CX7, not a speed 3, but the long block should be the same. $2500 from a JDM importer. (Not me)https://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/pt...553061100.html
a couple of others at other yards.
Not sure if you want to go that route, but I thought of you when I stumbled across it.

Originally Posted by TheFlash View Post
Sorry I couldn't make it out, I ran out of makeup so I didn't leave the house.
redneck4Christ is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-09-2018, 03:26 PM   #367

Cheapspeed is the leader of the worldCheapspeed is the leader of the worldCheapspeed is the leader of the worldCheapspeed is the leader of the worldCheapspeed is the leader of the worldCheapspeed is the leader of the worldCheapspeed is the leader of the worldCheapspeed is the leader of the worldCheapspeed is the leader of the worldCheapspeed is the leader of the worldCheapspeed is the leader of the world
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by redneck4Christ View Post
Anthony,

I saw an engine last night on Dallas Craigslist. CX7, not a speed 3, but the long block should be the same. $2500 from a JDM importer. (Not me)https://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/pt...553061100.html
a couple of others at other yards.
Not sure if you want to go that route, but I thought of you when I stumbled across it.
I've sold the car. Thanks though.

Old 06-24-2018, 10:36 AM   #368

impossible is the leader of the worldimpossible is the leader of the worldimpossible is the leader of the worldimpossible is the leader of the worldimpossible is the leader of the worldimpossible is the leader of the worldimpossible is the leader of the worldimpossible is the leader of the worldimpossible is the leader of the worldimpossible is the leader of the worldimpossible is the leader of the world
Groans: 30
Groaned at 58 Times in 22 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Well this thread went to hell.. sorry this guy fucked you out of having a fun reliable car.
Cheapspeed likes this.
2009 Mazdaspeed 3 w/ Manley bottom end, keyed and lightened crank, CNC ported head, 2018 JMF v2 port injection fueled, CM twin disk clutch and Precision 6466 turbo, Kozmic built gen2 transmission with final drive swap. Tuning by PD Tuning
impossible is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 07-16-2018, 06:00 PM   #369

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by impossible View Post
Well this thread went to hell.. sorry this guy fucked you out of having a fun reliable car.
And $8k.

I won't be in a fun car for a while, unfortunately. When I do I'll probably stay naturally aspirated.

impossible (10-04-2018)