register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums > Mazdaspeed Forums Sponsors > CorkSport

CorkSport To say that CorkSport is passionate about Mazda Performance is understatement. It is the essence of what we do. Our mission to offer unparalleled customer service and support, an uncompromising commitment to the community, and deliver top quality performance parts is demonstrated with each product we develop to help fulfill your vehicles performance potential. At CorkSport we believe it doesn’t have to come in a fancy package or be the most expensive product on the market to be the best.

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By SofaKingAwesome
  • 1 Post By Db09ms3

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 01-19-2018, 08:14 AM   #1

GroceryGtr is the leader of the worldGroceryGtr is the leader of the worldGroceryGtr is the leader of the worldGroceryGtr is the leader of the worldGroceryGtr is the leader of the worldGroceryGtr is the leader of the worldGroceryGtr is the leader of the worldGroceryGtr is the leader of the worldGroceryGtr is the leader of the worldGroceryGtr is the leader of the worldGroceryGtr is the leader of the world
Groans: 0
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default Um is this your exhaust???

So found this the other day and it appears to be the pic off your website and I was just curious if they truly sell an unlabeled CS exhaust or if this is another ripoff product of theirs.

Shop Now

Silver 06 MS6 - DD stealth build - no show, all go....
'12 Abarth Challenge Car - very loud, very fast, very inconvenient to drive on the street...
GroceryGtr is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-19-2018, 08:09 PM   #2
MSF's Punishing Member

Pu Manchu is the leader of the worldPu Manchu is the leader of the worldPu Manchu is the leader of the worldPu Manchu is the leader of the worldPu Manchu is the leader of the worldPu Manchu is the leader of the worldPu Manchu is the leader of the worldPu Manchu is the leader of the worldPu Manchu is the leader of the worldPu Manchu is the leader of the worldPu Manchu is the leader of the world
Thanked 5,219 Times in 1,794 Posts
Groans: 538
Groaned at 178 Times in 115 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

prolly from the same chinese manufacturer. honestly, how many ways are there to route an ms6 exhaust.
 Old 01-19-2018, 08:29 PM   #3

Fstrnyou is the leader of the worldFstrnyou is the leader of the worldFstrnyou is the leader of the worldFstrnyou is the leader of the worldFstrnyou is the leader of the worldFstrnyou is the leader of the worldFstrnyou is the leader of the worldFstrnyou is the leader of the worldFstrnyou is the leader of the worldFstrnyou is the leader of the worldFstrnyou is the leader of the world
Groans: 16
Groaned at 5 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

It's not uncommon for a manufacturer to sell an unbranded product to a reseller who rebrand it as their own. I've worked at a few manufacturing plants that do exactly that.

It's actually quite astonishing how many people fall for it.

However, I hope there's no funny business going on here.
White Widow F-DiffMount, Whiteline RSB
Russian Bushings in Back, Magnaflow CBE
JBR Tru-3.5/3-port EBCS/EGR-D
Damond RMM/PMM/Stage 2 OCC
Puppy Power tuning temporarily suspended.
Forged build ongoing. Manley H-Tuff & 2618, King Bearings

Other rides:
2002 Tacoma ExtCab 2.4L 5spd 2WD - 355k mile Parts Getter
2004 Olds Alero ECOtec 2.2 - Broken (since Christmas 2015)
History:
2008 GSX-R 1000 - Stolen (With several runs past 180, I'd probably be dead by now if it wasn't stolen. So, in a way, I'm thankful.)
1988 RX-7 TII - Sold (Megasquirt, streetport, filter-on-turbo SRI, custom TBE, 20psi boost creep on OE turbo, OE TMIC on ice, 13.467 @ 105.44) apex seals said buh bye!
1985 Camaro - Sold (est. 265bhp 5.7 swap, Edelbrock intake & Hooker headers)
Fstrnyou is online now   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-31-2018, 08:24 AM   #4

MS6219 has disabled reputation
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

That's a pretty good price. I'll deffintly keep this in mind...
06 MS6 GT W/NAVI Freektuned 411AWHP 397AWTQ W/3 gal E85, 93oct: 351AWHP 365AWTQ BNRs3, magnaflow CBE, eBay catless down pipe, CX-racing FMIC, Autotech internals, turbosmart dual port bpv, sure Full3 Aeros, grimmspeed 3 port EBC, ITV22, JBR EGR delete, JBR 80 TMM, JBR 80 PMM, SURE RMM, SURE Dreadnaught, CS short shift plate, 3 bar MAP w/PNP harness, block8head vent pod w/depot boost gauge, AP, ZZB...

06 MS6 GT W/NAVI CS stage II sri, JBR RMM, turbosmart dual port bpv, ultimate racing tp
MS6219 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-31-2018, 09:09 AM   #5

Djohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,487 Times in 1,353 Posts
Groans: 105
Groaned at 9 Times in 8 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

That’s white widow brand. I haven’t heard anything about their catbacks but I’ve heard that their downpipes are doing pretty well.
The go: Depo racing: downpipe (100 cell count), custom: FMIC. HTP: 3.5" intake, under route piping. JBR: shortshifter, RSB. Autotech: HPFP internals. Go fast bits: hybrid BPV, VMR: 18x8.5 V710s, Bridgestone: potenza re760 245/40/18, KW: v3 coilovers,SPC: camber arms, freektuned, Damond Motorsports: dual OCC, PMM, PCV plate, RMM, TMM, EGR delete, FoSt mani, Corksport: battery box(fuck this thing), injector seals, Cobb: EBCS, AP v3. AEM: methanol. Seibon: carbon fiber hood. UR: catback. Bosch: 3bar. BNR: s4, DNP: EWG manifold, Tial: 38mm mvs EWG.

The show: 5% tint all around, 50% tint windshield, rally armor mudflaps, Sony XAV64BT touchscreen headunit, katskin leather interior, CPE relocation plate, Maisonvi weighted shift knob, Corksport hoodscoop, black housing headlights.

Soon:built motor
Djohns is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-31-2018, 11:44 AM   #6

GroceryGtr is the leader of the worldGroceryGtr is the leader of the worldGroceryGtr is the leader of the worldGroceryGtr is the leader of the worldGroceryGtr is the leader of the worldGroceryGtr is the leader of the worldGroceryGtr is the leader of the worldGroceryGtr is the leader of the worldGroceryGtr is the leader of the worldGroceryGtr is the leader of the worldGroceryGtr is the leader of the world
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

yea I know it says whitewidow brand, but I can tell you the image they are using was straight up lifted from CS website.

'12 Abarth Challenge Car - very loud, very fast, very inconvenient to drive on the street...
 Old 01-31-2018, 11:52 AM   #7

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by GroceryGtr View Post
yea I know it says whitewidow brand, but I can tell you the image they are using was straight up lifted from CS website.
Exactly

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
06 MS6 GT W/NAVI Freektuned 411AWHP 397AWTQ W/3 gal E85, 93oct: 351AWHP 365AWTQ BNRs3, magnaflow CBE, eBay catless down pipe, CX-racing FMIC, Autotech internals, turbosmart dual port bpv, sure Full3 Aeros, grimmspeed 3 port EBC, ITV22, JBR EGR delete, JBR 80 TMM, JBR 80 PMM, SURE RMM, SURE Dreadnaught, CS short shift plate, 3 bar MAP w/PNP harness, block8head vent pod w/depot boost gauge, AP, ZZB...

06 MS6 GT W/NAVI CS stage II sri, JBR RMM, turbosmart dual port bpv, ultimate racing tp
 Old 01-31-2018, 01:24 PM   #8

Djohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,487 Times in 1,353 Posts
Groans: 105
Groaned at 9 Times in 8 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Should probably tag someone from cs then.
The go: Depo racing: downpipe (100 cell count), custom: FMIC. HTP: 3.5" intake, under route piping. JBR: shortshifter, RSB. Autotech: HPFP internals. Go fast bits: hybrid BPV, VMR: 18x8.5 V710s, Bridgestone: potenza re760 245/40/18, KW: v3 coilovers,SPC: camber arms, freektuned, Damond Motorsports: dual OCC, PMM, PCV plate, RMM, TMM, EGR delete, FoSt mani, Corksport: battery box(fuck this thing), injector seals, Cobb: EBCS, AP v3. AEM: methanol. Seibon: carbon fiber hood. UR: catback. Bosch: 3bar. BNR: s4, DNP: EWG manifold, Tial: 38mm mvs EWG.

The show: 5% tint all around, 50% tint windshield, rally armor mudflaps, Sony XAV64BT touchscreen headunit, katskin leather interior, CPE relocation plate, Maisonvi weighted shift knob, Corksport hoodscoop, black housing headlights.

Soon:built motor
Djohns is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-31-2018, 01:42 PM   #9

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Djohns View Post
Should probably tag someone from cs then.
I love how it's a "catless" cbe lol

Old 01-31-2018, 02:17 PM   #10
COCKSTRONG

SofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the world
Thanked 17,767 Times in 4,953 Posts
Groans: 890
Groaned at 278 Times in 160 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Slimy Nate, at it again!

EVERY "I DON'T USE MSF" FACEBOOK RETARD EVER
SofaKingAwesome is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-01-2018, 08:37 AM   #11
Approved MSF Vendor

Luke@corksport has a reputation beyond reputeLuke@corksport has a reputation beyond reputeLuke@corksport has a reputation beyond reputeLuke@corksport has a reputation beyond reputeLuke@corksport has a reputation beyond reputeLuke@corksport has a reputation beyond reputeLuke@corksport has a reputation beyond reputeLuke@corksport has a reputation beyond reputeLuke@corksport has a reputation beyond reputeLuke@corksport has a reputation beyond reputeLuke@corksport has a reputation beyond repute
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Yea he has been using our pictures for some reason. I actually came across this a couple months ago when i was doing some research on what other people offer for the MS6.

Not sure why he is using our pictures to advertise his product.
Luke@corksport is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-01-2018, 10:50 AM   #12

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

yet another reason I wont buy NA products. Id rather spend a bit more and support a vendor who support the community and invested in creating the product. Being in product development myself I hate people who rip off products after all the hard work is done.

Old 02-08-2018, 10:11 AM   #13
COCKSTRONG

SofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the world
Thanked 17,767 Times in 4,953 Posts
Groans: 890
Groaned at 278 Times in 160 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Broke his balls so hard about it he removed the image, and donated $100 to the cause of my choice. If that ain't winning, I don't know what is.
Code Monkey, MS6219 and KiwiFlavor like this.

EVERY "I DON'T USE MSF" FACEBOOK RETARD EVER
SofaKingAwesome is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SofaKingAwesome For This Useful Post:
Code Monkey (02-22-2018), Db09ms3 (02-08-2018), KiwiFlavor (02-08-2018), redneck4Christ (03-23-2018)
 Old 02-08-2018, 10:15 AM   #14

Not Ranked  0 score     

They added some more pictures but it still looks the same to me.

Old 02-08-2018, 12:26 PM   #15

KiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,519 Times in 927 Posts
Groans: 17
Groaned at 6 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by SofaKingAwesome View Post
Broke his balls so hard about it he removed the image, and donated $100 to the cause of my choice. If that ain't winning, I don't know what is.
I seent it!

BNR S3 - JBR Tru 3.0" - CP-E TMIC - Corksport catless DP - Corksport catted race pipe - Forge V2 - Autotech internals + AP v3 - Swift springs - Enkei RPF1 17x9 + 45 (5mm JBR spacers in the front) - Freektune 320/346
KiwiFlavor is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-08-2018, 12:46 PM   #16

Db09ms3 has a brilliant futureDb09ms3 has a brilliant futureDb09ms3 has a brilliant futureDb09ms3 has a brilliant futureDb09ms3 has a brilliant futureDb09ms3 has a brilliant futureDb09ms3 has a brilliant futureDb09ms3 has a brilliant futureDb09ms3 has a brilliant futureDb09ms3 has a brilliant futureDb09ms3 has a brilliant future
Groans: 37
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by SofaKingAwesome View Post
Good shit. Pepperidge Farms remembers...
KiwiFlavor likes this.
Db09ms3 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Db09ms3 For This Useful Post:
KiwiFlavor (02-09-2018), monkey.bones.007 (02-08-2018), SofaKingAwesome (02-23-2018)
 Old 02-22-2018, 12:10 PM   #17
Banned

hichamaziz can only hope to improve
Groaned at 24 Times in 9 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

That's a pretty good price.
hichamaziz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say NO Thank You to hichamaziz For This Un-useful Post:
Db09ms3 (02-22-2018), Fstrnyou (02-22-2018), JSmith (02-22-2018)