register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3/6 MZR Gen1 Forums (2006-2009)
> Mazdaspeed3/6 General Discussion

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree1Likes

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 02-08-2011, 09:36 PM   #1

Blaze has a reputation beyond reputeBlaze has a reputation beyond reputeBlaze has a reputation beyond reputeBlaze has a reputation beyond reputeBlaze has a reputation beyond reputeBlaze has a reputation beyond reputeBlaze has a reputation beyond reputeBlaze has a reputation beyond reputeBlaze has a reputation beyond reputeBlaze has a reputation beyond reputeBlaze has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 0
Groaned at 5 Times in 3 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default Questions about MS3

So tomorrow I'll be picking up a 2009 True Red MS3 Sport I have a few questions about it.

if I / a shop installs an amp will it void the factory warranty? (only question I couldn't find an answer for)

Last edited by Blaze; 02-09-2011 at 01:09 AM.
Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says NO Thank You to Blaze For This Un-useful Post:
Whiteboy (02-09-2011)
 Old 02-08-2011, 11:17 PM   #2

regulator84 has disabled reputation
Groans: 18
Groaned at 7 Times in 6 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by BlazeYDH View Post
So tomorrow I'll be picking up a 2009 True Red MS3 Sport I have a few questions about it.

Can you connect an amp to the factory radio, do you need an adapter and if I / a shop does it will it void the factory warranty?

What's the first mod I should do? Cobb BPV?

Can you install HID's in the factory housings, Will I need a ballast?
I was able to use the search function to find answers to all of your questions. It took me a total of 3min and 27sec (i read more than one thread on some of these things).

Surely you have a few minutes to stop being lazy and find the answers yourself (they've only been discussed half a million times).

Also, donate.

[SOLD] 2010 Black Mica | CS SRI + TIP | JBR SSP | TRZ RMM | OCC | DDM 6000k 35w |
regulator84 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to regulator84 For This Useful Post:
Night Wolf (02-09-2011), predapio (02-09-2011), ZipprSuitdSungod (02-09-2011)
 Old 02-09-2011, 12:39 AM   #3

Blaze has a reputation beyond reputeBlaze has a reputation beyond reputeBlaze has a reputation beyond reputeBlaze has a reputation beyond reputeBlaze has a reputation beyond reputeBlaze has a reputation beyond reputeBlaze has a reputation beyond reputeBlaze has a reputation beyond reputeBlaze has a reputation beyond reputeBlaze has a reputation beyond reputeBlaze has a reputation beyond repute
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Sorry, the quota has been met for the month.
The Following 2 Users Say NO Thank You to Blaze For This Un-useful Post:
ClutchEngaged (02-10-2011), Whiteboy (02-09-2011)
 Old 02-09-2011, 12:42 AM   #4

pearl_ms3 is the leader of the worldpearl_ms3 is the leader of the worldpearl_ms3 is the leader of the worldpearl_ms3 is the leader of the worldpearl_ms3 is the leader of the worldpearl_ms3 is the leader of the worldpearl_ms3 is the leader of the worldpearl_ms3 is the leader of the worldpearl_ms3 is the leader of the worldpearl_ms3 is the leader of the worldpearl_ms3 is the leader of the world
Groans: 32
Groaned at 27 Times in 12 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

cant afford $10 to the forum? you probably wont be able to afford the fail of the car.
CP-E INTAKE W/ AMSOIL FILTER, CP-E INLET, TURBOSMART BOV, DENSO ITV22, AWR RMM, STREET-UNIT TMM & PMM, STEEDSPEED MANI CERAMIC COATED, T3 GT3076, TIAL EWG, CUSTOM V-BAND DOWNPIPE, UR CATTED TESTPIPE, TURBO XS CATBACK EXHAUST, COBB FMIC, CP-E FUEL PUMP, DASHHAWK+CP-E MOUNT, JBARONE SSP, COBB ACCESSPORT STAGE 2 SF 91 FMIC. SELF TUNED WITH 400HP/375TQ @ 21 PSI ON 100 OCTANE.
pearl_ms3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-09-2011, 12:52 AM   #5

Not Ranked  0 score     

Sorry, the quota has been met for the month.
Well come back next month and maybe we will reconsider helping you then.

[SOLD] 2010 Black Mica | CS SRI + TIP | JBR SSP | TRZ RMM | OCC | DDM 6000k 35w |
 Old 02-09-2011, 01:00 AM   #6

SgtP is the leader of the worldSgtP is the leader of the worldSgtP is the leader of the worldSgtP is the leader of the worldSgtP is the leader of the worldSgtP is the leader of the worldSgtP is the leader of the worldSgtP is the leader of the worldSgtP is the leader of the worldSgtP is the leader of the worldSgtP is the leader of the world
Thanked 5,355 Times in 343 Posts
Groans: 106
Groaned at 30 Times in 22 Posts
Neutral  -1 score     

does a sound system make you faster? FYCN
CP-E Nano, CP-E Inlet, CP-E catless DP, CP-E Standback V2, CPE FullThrottle/No Cut Flash, CP-E FMIC, CP-E CDFP, CP-E HKS BPV, TRZ Poly MM, E4P Shifter, Denso Iridium ITV22 plugs, CP-E Towplate, PG V3 Manifold w/EGT bung, Saikou Michi OCC, EGR delete, BSD w/oil baffle, BC Coilovers w/front camber adjustment, SPC rear arms, 17x8 Anthracite O.Z. Alleggerita's wrapped in Nitto NT01's

Originally Posted by rodrigo View Post
damn josh u are pretty.... i swear if tina hadnt taken you id so rail u
Certified Personal Trainer/Nutritional Consultant - I can cure Skinny, Fat and Weak

http://jpnutritionandfitness.blogspot.com/

Sponsored By: CP-E
SgtP is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SgtP For This Useful Post:
ClutchEngaged (02-10-2011), regulator84 (02-09-2011)
 Old 02-09-2011, 01:06 AM   #7
I <3 your mom

Dash08 is the leader of the worldDash08 is the leader of the worldDash08 is the leader of the worldDash08 is the leader of the worldDash08 is the leader of the worldDash08 is the leader of the worldDash08 is the leader of the worldDash08 is the leader of the worldDash08 is the leader of the worldDash08 is the leader of the worldDash08 is the leader of the world
Thanked 28,304 Times in 4,352 Posts
Groans: 293
Groaned at 132 Times in 91 Posts
Neutral  +1 score     

Can you connect an amp to the factory radio, do you need an adapter and if I / a shop does it will it void the factory warranty?

What's the first mod I should do? Cobb BPV?

Can you install HID's in the factory housings, Will I need a ballast?
1. The factory radio sucks ass. Get a whole new head unit. It will not void your warranty.

2. Ignore BPV's all together for now. Get a short ram intake first. Either a Cobb Tuning SFI or Cp-e Nano. Also, purchase a rear motor mount at the same time as the intake. Both mods will cost about $350 bucks give or take a few.

3. The housings will accept them, but the lenses on the Sport are not designed for HID's. It fucks up the light pattern or something and isn't recommended, but that doesn't stop people from doing it. It's your call on that.

a) to provide really good technical information
b) to provide amusement at the expense of others
Dash08 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dash08 For This Useful Post:
Blaze (02-09-2011)
 Old 02-09-2011, 01:12 AM   #8

(Thread Starter)
Neutral  -1 score     

Can afford "$10 for forum" but will not pay until I find the forum useful. Would you buy a product without first knowing how it could benefit you?

Seriously though. If I end up sticking around I have no problem donating to a good cause.
Originally Posted by Dash08 View Post

2. Ignore BPV's all together for now. Get a short ram intake first. Either a Cobb Tuning SFI or Cp-e Nano. Also, purchase a rear motor mount at the same time as the intake. Both mods will cost about $350 bucks give or take a few.
That's the first time I've been told to buy a motor mount for a new car.

Who said anything about sub woofers adding to performance?
The Following 2 Users Say NO Thank You to Blaze For This Un-useful Post:
SgtP (02-09-2011), Whiteboy (02-09-2011)
 Old 02-09-2011, 01:37 AM   #9

SgtP is the leader of the worldSgtP is the leader of the worldSgtP is the leader of the worldSgtP is the leader of the worldSgtP is the leader of the worldSgtP is the leader of the worldSgtP is the leader of the worldSgtP is the leader of the worldSgtP is the leader of the worldSgtP is the leader of the worldSgtP is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

get an avatar too. no one wants to see philly...
CP-E Nano, CP-E Inlet, CP-E catless DP, CP-E Standback V2, CPE FullThrottle/No Cut Flash, CP-E FMIC, CP-E CDFP, CP-E HKS BPV, TRZ Poly MM, E4P Shifter, Denso Iridium ITV22 plugs, CP-E Towplate, PG V3 Manifold w/EGT bung, Saikou Michi OCC, EGR delete, BSD w/oil baffle, BC Coilovers w/front camber adjustment, SPC rear arms, 17x8 Anthracite O.Z. Alleggerita's wrapped in Nitto NT01's

Certified Personal Trainer/Nutritional Consultant - I can cure Skinny, Fat and Weak

Old 02-09-2011, 01:49 AM   #10
I <3 your mom

Dash08 is the leader of the worldDash08 is the leader of the worldDash08 is the leader of the worldDash08 is the leader of the worldDash08 is the leader of the worldDash08 is the leader of the worldDash08 is the leader of the worldDash08 is the leader of the worldDash08 is the leader of the worldDash08 is the leader of the worldDash08 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Can afford "$10 for forum" but will not pay until I find the forum useful. Would you buy a product without first knowing how it could benefit you?

Seriously though. If I end up sticking around I have no problem donating to a good cause.
You will not find any better mazdaspeed technical information anywhere on the internet besides MSF. And, you can call someone a fucking asshole and not get banned. You'd better grow some thick fucking skin if you want to hang with this group. This forum is not for those with weak constitutions or fragile sensibilities. If you donate, you'll gain access to the VIP section which is full of all sorts of bonuses. Like naked women and Mazdaspeed shop manuals. It's all here.

If you have the nuts, the wit, and the sense of humor to fit in here, you'll never visit another car forum again.

This place fucking rules!!

That's the first time I've been told to buy a motor mount for a new car.
Take everything you know about conventional automobiles and throw it out the window. This car is a totally different animal. You have a lot to learn. Start searching the forum.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dash08 For This Useful Post:
Blaze (02-09-2011), Dre (02-09-2011), MS3-a(sore)ASS-rex (02-09-2011), predapio (02-09-2011), ZipprSuitdSungod (02-09-2011)
 Old 02-09-2011, 02:33 AM   #11

Not Ranked  0 score     

and get a fucking avatar....for fucks sake...

The Following User Says Thank You to SgtP For This Useful Post:
Dash08 (02-09-2011)
 Old 02-09-2011, 05:02 AM   #12

Illmatic MS3 is the leader of the worldIllmatic MS3 is the leader of the worldIllmatic MS3 is the leader of the worldIllmatic MS3 is the leader of the worldIllmatic MS3 is the leader of the worldIllmatic MS3 is the leader of the worldIllmatic MS3 is the leader of the worldIllmatic MS3 is the leader of the worldIllmatic MS3 is the leader of the worldIllmatic MS3 is the leader of the worldIllmatic MS3 is the leader of the world
Groans: 7
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

in reguards to your comment about not donating until you can find this forum useful...you already have faggot, you just started a stupid thread about a dumb ass topic . you could have made your life easier by hittin the search button at the top there and found your answer. which in my book would be considered useful. so donate brownie
Illmatic MS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-09-2011, 05:31 AM   #13

Z-Indy is the leader of the worldZ-Indy is the leader of the worldZ-Indy is the leader of the worldZ-Indy is the leader of the worldZ-Indy is the leader of the worldZ-Indy is the leader of the worldZ-Indy is the leader of the worldZ-Indy is the leader of the worldZ-Indy is the leader of the worldZ-Indy is the leader of the worldZ-Indy is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,568 Times in 529 Posts
Groans: 35
Groaned at 30 Times in 17 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

You will not find any better mazdaspeed technical information anywhere on the internet besides MSF. And, you can call someone a fucking asshole and not get banned. You'd better grow some thick fucking skin if you want to hang with this group. This forum is not for those with weak constitutions or fragile sensibilities. If you donate, you'll gain access to the VIP section which is full of all sorts of bonuses. Like naked women and Mazdaspeed shop manuals. It's all here.

If you have the nuts, the wit, and the sense of humor to fit in here, you'll never visit another car forum again.

+1

When I got my car (actually even before that when I started researching) I went to all the Mazda forums looking at stuff. Over time I've realized this is by far the best.

I understand what you're saying about not donating right away, and I'm ok with that. I'm confident that you'll see soon enough that this place is more than worth it.

Reminds me, I need to donate again...
Cobb AP and 30% E85 Dizzy Tune - Cobb SRI - CP-e RMM - JBR SSP & Solid Shifter Bushings - E4 heavy shift knob - Denso ITV22 plugs - 6000K HID lows - 3500k HID fogs - Ford XT-M5-QS Tranny fluid - RX8's (PC'd Anthracite) - Rubber hatch tray

It's not my fault I'm this way, I was homeschooled.
Z-Indy is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-09-2011, 08:37 AM   #14

wankular is the leader of the worldwankular is the leader of the worldwankular is the leader of the worldwankular is the leader of the worldwankular is the leader of the worldwankular is the leader of the worldwankular is the leader of the worldwankular is the leader of the worldwankular is the leader of the worldwankular is the leader of the worldwankular is the leader of the world
Thanked 5,537 Times in 2,045 Posts
Groans: 5
Groaned at 19 Times in 18 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Welcome. Dash just saved you $275 by telling you you don't need a new BPV right now (the Cobb is freaking expensive).

And what's the deal about Sport headlight lenses not liking HIDs? I didn't know that (and I'm not searching for it haha). Does it affect how I can see at night or how other cars see me (because I couldn't give a shit about that).
Dash08 (02-09-2011)
 Old 02-09-2011, 08:47 AM   #15

MS3-a(sore)ASS-rex is the leader of the worldMS3-a(sore)ASS-rex is the leader of the worldMS3-a(sore)ASS-rex is the leader of the worldMS3-a(sore)ASS-rex is the leader of the worldMS3-a(sore)ASS-rex is the leader of the worldMS3-a(sore)ASS-rex is the leader of the worldMS3-a(sore)ASS-rex is the leader of the worldMS3-a(sore)ASS-rex is the leader of the worldMS3-a(sore)ASS-rex is the leader of the worldMS3-a(sore)ASS-rex is the leader of the worldMS3-a(sore)ASS-rex is the leader of the world
Thanked 14,559 Times in 4,052 Posts
Groans: 224
Groaned at 80 Times in 67 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I'm not having any issues with HID's in the sport housings, but wtf do I know?

Project 1G; 1991 Eagle Talon TSi.

63MM Borg Warner Powered, Corn-Fed, 2.4L Long Rod Monster Under Construction

Stock Turbo-Stock Engine Grand Champion of the World!

501WHP & 569WTQ (PERM Tuned, 93 OCTANE PUMP GAS K04 W/N2O!!)

NATOR PA
MS3-a(sore)ASS-rex is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-09-2011, 09:12 AM   #16

Z-Indy is the leader of the worldZ-Indy is the leader of the worldZ-Indy is the leader of the worldZ-Indy is the leader of the worldZ-Indy is the leader of the worldZ-Indy is the leader of the worldZ-Indy is the leader of the worldZ-Indy is the leader of the worldZ-Indy is the leader of the worldZ-Indy is the leader of the worldZ-Indy is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Same here. HID's work fine in Sport headlights. Some people say that it is best to switch out the lenses for Acura tsx lenses or something, but the stock lenses work plenty good enough.
Cobb AP and 30% E85 Dizzy Tune - Cobb SRI - CP-e RMM - JBR SSP & Solid Shifter Bushings - E4 heavy shift knob - Denso ITV22 plugs - 6000K HID lows - 3500k HID fogs - Ford XT-M5-QS Tranny fluid - RX8's (PC'd Anthracite) - Rubber hatch tray

Old 02-09-2011, 10:58 AM   #17
I <3 your mom

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by wankular View Post
And what's the deal about Sport headlight lenses not liking HIDs? I didn't know that (and I'm not searching for it haha). Does it affect how I can see at night or how other cars see me (because I couldn't give a shit about that).
There was a big discussion about this a long time ago. There were a few guys with good technical knowledge on the workings of HID's and lenses.I don't remember all the details, but I do remember it making sense. It has something to do with proper beam projection and excessive glare.

The glare is the bad part. It's dangerous for other drivers. I'm sure you will all agree that the roads are filled with idiots that don't pay attention. Why do we want to impede that any more by blinding them as well?

This is all just what i remember from that discussion. Although I am a functional stoner, I am still a stoner. Take from it what you will.

The Following User Says Thank You to Dash08 For This Useful Post:
wankular (02-09-2011)
 Old 02-09-2011, 12:04 PM   #18

Not Ranked  0 score     

I know what you're saying Dash, and I wouldn't want to be dangerous and cause problems for other drivers.

I really don't think that I have issues with that. They are projector lenses and have a good sharp cutoff. Don't see why it would be a problem. When I follow someone, the light hits their bumper/trunk but cuts off below their rear window.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Z-Indy For This Useful Post:
Dash08 (02-09-2011), Scynfewl (02-09-2011)
 Old 02-09-2011, 12:12 PM   #19

Scynfewl has a reputation beyond reputeScynfewl has a reputation beyond reputeScynfewl has a reputation beyond reputeScynfewl has a reputation beyond reputeScynfewl has a reputation beyond reputeScynfewl has a reputation beyond reputeScynfewl has a reputation beyond reputeScynfewl has a reputation beyond reputeScynfewl has a reputation beyond reputeScynfewl has a reputation beyond reputeScynfewl has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 4
Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Mine is Sport lenses with HID's and I tell ya I have seen GT's out there and even drove around with one GT in particular to compare, I can't see a difference. I do love to be a bright mofo, but those things have got to be under control for many reasons. (one being I don't want a bullet in my head on I495), I don't see that there is a problem.

Any yea, the Brown OP can lick my nutzack.
Traded for 62mpg: Stage2+SF+FMIC - 93 Octane TurboXS FMIC - Custom Downpipe - HKS TBE - COBB SRI - Turbosmart BPV - Full Motor Mounts - NRG Engine Torque Damper - Cobb Stage 2 Suspension Kit Springs, Front/Rear Sway Bars - 6000k HID Conversion Low/Fog - COBB Short Shifter - Momo Corse Rev 18
Scynfewl is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-09-2011, 12:23 PM   #20
I <3 your mom

Not Ranked  0 score     

I was just trying to remember what was said in that thread. I can't verify the legitimacy of the claims made, but from a logical standpoint, it did make sense.

Obviously, real world results are very different seeing as how so many people are running HID's in halogen housings.

Old 02-09-2011, 12:39 PM   #21

MS3-a(sore)ASS-rex is the leader of the worldMS3-a(sore)ASS-rex is the leader of the worldMS3-a(sore)ASS-rex is the leader of the worldMS3-a(sore)ASS-rex is the leader of the worldMS3-a(sore)ASS-rex is the leader of the worldMS3-a(sore)ASS-rex is the leader of the worldMS3-a(sore)ASS-rex is the leader of the worldMS3-a(sore)ASS-rex is the leader of the worldMS3-a(sore)ASS-rex is the leader of the worldMS3-a(sore)ASS-rex is the leader of the worldMS3-a(sore)ASS-rex is the leader of the world
Thanked 14,559 Times in 4,052 Posts
Groans: 224
Groaned at 80 Times in 67 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I remember before I had HID's installed in my car how much I hated those fucks with the bright ass headlights blinding me all the time.

I hope there is some type of brightness thing that fucks up other drivers using the sport housing.....payback's a bitch!

Project 1G; 1991 Eagle Talon TSi.

63MM Borg Warner Powered, Corn-Fed, 2.4L Long Rod Monster Under Construction

Stock Turbo-Stock Engine Grand Champion of the World!

501WHP & 569WTQ (PERM Tuned, 93 OCTANE PUMP GAS K04 W/N2O!!)

NATOR PA
MS3-a(sore)ASS-rex is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-09-2011, 12:49 PM   #22

Aces and 8s is infamous around these parts
Groaned at 16 Times in 11 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Take everything you know about conventional automobiles and throw it out the window. This car is a totally different animal. You have a lot to learn. Start searching the forum.
Couple points I'd like to make.

Donate shmomate, anyone dumb enough to pay to use a free site, see naked women, or Mazda shop manuals is plain dumb. All three can be found online for free.

Second, yea he could have and should have searched, no need for everyone to be a Dick to the guy.

Finally , the srtforums makes this site look like a joke IMHO. :-P

And with that, I'm back to trolling and searching the MSF for the information I am interested regarding the newly acquired MSP3 in my drive way.
Aces and 8s is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say NO Thank You to Aces and 8s For This Un-useful Post:
banditscout (02-09-2011), Dash08 (02-09-2011), MS3-a(sore)ASS-rex (02-09-2011), SgtP (02-09-2011), Z-Indy (02-09-2011), ZipprSuitdSungod (02-09-2011)
 Old 02-09-2011, 01:07 PM   #23

Neutral  +1 score     

Originally Posted by Aces and 8s View Post

Donate shmomate, anyone dumb enough to pay to use a free site, see naked women, or Mazda shop manuals is plain dumb. All three can be found online for free.

Second, yea he could have and should have searched, no need for everyone to be a Dick to the guy.

And with that, I'm back to trolling and searching the MSF for the information I am interested regarding the newly acquired MSP3 in my drive way.
Lulz.

What a great way to start your (probably very brief) stay here.
Aces and 8s likes this.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Z-Indy For This Useful Post:
MS3-a(sore)ASS-rex (02-09-2011), wankular (02-09-2011)
 Old 02-09-2011, 01:40 PM   #24

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Aces and 8s View Post

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to regulator84 For This Useful Post:
Dash08 (02-09-2011), ScarMS3 (02-09-2011)
 Old 02-09-2011, 01:49 PM   #25

Not Ranked  0 score     

Haha. Awesome. Fucking charmander
The Following User Says NO Thank You to Aces and 8s For This Un-useful Post:
SgtP (02-09-2011)
 Old 02-09-2011, 01:57 PM   #26

wankular is the leader of the worldwankular is the leader of the worldwankular is the leader of the worldwankular is the leader of the worldwankular is the leader of the worldwankular is the leader of the worldwankular is the leader of the worldwankular is the leader of the worldwankular is the leader of the worldwankular is the leader of the worldwankular is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Technically the site is free for us but that doesn't mean that it's free to maintain. How many ads are on your precious srtforums? Probably a lot. We don't want this site to turn in to that.
 Old 02-09-2011, 02:02 PM   #27

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Z-Indy View Post
Lulz.

What a great way to start your (probably very brief) stay here.
Why thank you. I do like to making a lasting and enjoyable first impression for all.

Rest assure, short of being banned my stay won't be brief.

Originally Posted by wankular View Post
Technically the site is free for us but that doesn't mean that it's free to maintain. How many ads are on your precious srtforums? Probably a lot. We don't want this site to turn in to that.
Well at first there weren't many, much like here. The site was run off money from supporting vendors. That was until the money hungry Jew of an owner sold the site to the highest bidder. I stick mostly in the off topic section over there now. Sold the SRT awhile ago , still a fun place to shoot the shit though.

Last edited by Aces and 8s; 02-09-2011 at 02:02 PM. Reason: MSF Database - Automerged Doublepost
SgtP (02-09-2011)
 Old 02-09-2011, 02:05 PM   #28

Ricolando is a jewel in the roughRicolando is a jewel in the roughRicolando is a jewel in the roughRicolando is a jewel in the rough
Not Ranked  0 score     

Yep it's that time...

Mods: CPe SRI//SU Shifter Bushings//SU RMM//Turbosmart 50-50 BOV (full recirc)//Sure Motorsports Countershift//Cobb AP//CS TMIC//Cobb TIP//JSpeed SSP//
Aesthetics: AutoExe Shift Knob//CS LED Fogs//CS LED Light Kit//Color Matched Eyelids//Blacked Out Emblems//
Ricolando is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-09-2011, 02:05 PM   #29

Not Ranked  0 score     

Yep. Home page has ads from ebay, cricket, autoanything, yahoo autos, progressive, discount tire, budget rental car, and autoguide.com.

That is exactly why we donate here.
 Old 02-09-2011, 02:23 PM   #30

Not Ranked  0 score     

Lol popcorn is good. Grab a coke to go with that.
SgtP (02-09-2011)
 Old 02-09-2011, 02:37 PM   #31
I <3 your mom

Not Ranked  0 score     

New brownie sounds like all those 8thgen civic fags. Pretty soon he'll be pulling the maturity card too.

Fuck your skittle and fuck your Mazda. You need this place more than it needs you. You'll realize that soon enough.

Old 02-09-2011, 02:45 PM   #32

Not Ranked  0 score     

Haha. Alright bud. You sound angry for some reason. Need hugz?
SgtP (02-09-2011)
 Old 02-09-2011, 02:51 PM   #33
I <3 your mom

Not Ranked  0 score     

^^Another common response. You new guys are so fucking unoriginal. And, sensitive. A little swearing comes into the mix and all of a sudden everyone is sam kinison.

I'm on the opposite end of angry man. I feed trolls with smiles.

Still waiting for you to grow some balls. If you don't anytime soon, this place might not suit you.

Old 02-09-2011, 02:51 PM   #34

Vanilla Gorilla is a splendid one to beholdVanilla Gorilla is a splendid one to beholdVanilla Gorilla is a splendid one to beholdVanilla Gorilla is a splendid one to beholdVanilla Gorilla is a splendid one to beholdVanilla Gorilla is a splendid one to beholdVanilla Gorilla is a splendid one to behold
Groans: 1
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

wonder what happen to the OP? Did he get scared off?
Vanilla Gorilla is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-09-2011, 03:07 PM   #35

Not Ranked  0 score     

Your cursing and banter make you seem sensitive , but its ok I don't mind.

Growing balls, what for?

Poking a bit of fun is a good time, and its just that, fun.
SgtP (02-09-2011)
 Old 02-09-2011, 03:41 PM   #36

16-driver is the leader of the world16-driver is the leader of the world16-driver is the leader of the world16-driver is the leader of the world16-driver is the leader of the world16-driver is the leader of the world16-driver is the leader of the world16-driver is the leader of the world16-driver is the leader of the world16-driver is the leader of the world16-driver is the leader of the world
Groans: 4
Groaned at 9 Times in 8 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Being a dick is good and dandy and the nature of this forum, so get used to that. Its actually one of the few things that makes this forum different and enjoyable. But sometimes I find some members try to be a dick a little too hard. I can only assume that they are compensating for their soft dicks, but it's good and dandy too as it is not my problem.

I have not donated yet and I've been here for over a year. I think it's time... Soon... When I get internetz in my house... Which I hope is soon.

Driver mod: Asian quickness!
16-driver is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-09-2011, 03:55 PM   #37

Not Ranked  0 score     

Good post sir, good post.
SgtP (02-09-2011)
 Old 02-09-2011, 03:58 PM   #38

ScarMS3 is the leader of the worldScarMS3 is the leader of the worldScarMS3 is the leader of the worldScarMS3 is the leader of the worldScarMS3 is the leader of the worldScarMS3 is the leader of the worldScarMS3 is the leader of the worldScarMS3 is the leader of the worldScarMS3 is the leader of the worldScarMS3 is the leader of the worldScarMS3 is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,493 Times in 763 Posts
Groans: 97
Groaned at 31 Times in 25 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

There are three types of people in this world chuck, dicks pussies and assholes
ScarMS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-09-2011, 04:47 PM   #39

mdl3v8 is the leader of the worldmdl3v8 is the leader of the worldmdl3v8 is the leader of the worldmdl3v8 is the leader of the worldmdl3v8 is the leader of the worldmdl3v8 is the leader of the worldmdl3v8 is the leader of the worldmdl3v8 is the leader of the worldmdl3v8 is the leader of the worldmdl3v8 is the leader of the worldmdl3v8 is the leader of the world
Groans: 8
Groaned at 14 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Donate then buy parts in the FS section and save more than $10.
3" JBR TIP + 3.5" Treadstone MAF Housing | GTX2867R | CP-E catted DP | COBB CBE | Autotech Internals | CXRacing Piping + TR8 | DevilsOwn Meth Kit | Forge BPV | JBR Shifter Bushings | DM RMM | JBR PMM | JBR RSB | Moog Front/Rear Endlinks | Koni Yellows

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
mdl3v8 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-09-2011, 04:56 PM   #40

Illmatic MS3 is the leader of the worldIllmatic MS3 is the leader of the worldIllmatic MS3 is the leader of the worldIllmatic MS3 is the leader of the worldIllmatic MS3 is the leader of the worldIllmatic MS3 is the leader of the worldIllmatic MS3 is the leader of the worldIllmatic MS3 is the leader of the worldIllmatic MS3 is the leader of the worldIllmatic MS3 is the leader of the worldIllmatic MS3 is the leader of the world
Groans: 7
Not Ranked  0 score     

Aces and 8's although i would normally not even respond to you, i shall this time.
Your a pretty succesfull troll. and i actually got a few lolz
Illmatic MS3 is offline   Reply With Quote