register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3/6 MZR Gen1 Forums (2006-2009)
> Mazdaspeed3/6 General Discussion

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By stockms3

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 02-16-2017, 08:54 AM   #1

MazdaspeedKills is the leader of the worldMazdaspeedKills is the leader of the worldMazdaspeedKills is the leader of the worldMazdaspeedKills is the leader of the worldMazdaspeedKills is the leader of the worldMazdaspeedKills is the leader of the worldMazdaspeedKills is the leader of the worldMazdaspeedKills is the leader of the worldMazdaspeedKills is the leader of the worldMazdaspeedKills is the leader of the worldMazdaspeedKills is the leader of the world
Groans: 4
Groaned at 7 Times in 4 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default The Things People Do To their Speeds

Saw this posting on CL, had to repost.

https://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/cto/5976209838.html

Why the spoiler? Just...why?

'06 MS6: BNR S3//CP-E FMIC//Forge V3/CP-E Nano Intake//TIP//DNP Swain Tech Coated Exhaust Mani//CP-E Catted Swain Tech Coated DP//Magnaflow CBE//CP-E RMM & TT Rear Diff Mount//PnP & Coated Intake Mani// VCTS and EGR delete//GS EBCS//3 Bar MAP//RMM//SafeSeals//PT-P FP Internals//TWM Stage II STS//SSP//Saikou Michi OCC//Snow Stage 2 WMI w/ D07 nozzle//Cobb AP V3//RICH TUNE!//Stoptech Slotted Rotors and EBC RedStuff Pads//H&R springs w/spacers//Bilsteins//SPC Balljoints//AeroForce ScanGauge & WideBand//Snow Performance WMI Failsafe & Guardian Angel//Morimoto HID Projector Upgrade//Hella HID Fogs

MazdaspeedKills is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-16-2017, 09:26 AM   #2

Djohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,012 Times in 1,045 Posts
Groans: 68
Groaned at 6 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Lol. "400-450hp" my ass lol.
The go: Depo racing: downpipe (100 cell count), custom: FMIC, cat-back. HTP: 3.5" intake. JBR: shortshifter, trans mount 70a Duro. Autotech: HPFP internals. Go fast bits: hybrid BPV, VMR: 18x8.5 V710s, Bridgestone: potenza re760 245/40/18, KW: v3 coilovers,SPC: camber arms, freektuned, Damond Motorsports: dual OCC, PMM, PCV plate, RMM. Corksport: battery box, 3.5 MAP, Cobb: EBCS, AP v3. AEM: methanol.

The show: 5% tint all around, 50% tint windshield, rally armor mudflaps, Sony XAV64BT touchscreen headunit, katskin leather interior, CPE relocation plate, Maisonvi weighted shift knob, Corksport hoodscoop.

Soon:built motor BNR s4
Djohns is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-16-2017, 10:26 AM   #3

Varomnia is a splendid one to beholdVaromnia is a splendid one to beholdVaromnia is a splendid one to beholdVaromnia is a splendid one to beholdVaromnia is a splendid one to beholdVaromnia is a splendid one to beholdVaromnia is a splendid one to behold
Groans: 2
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

"engine needs rebuilt" No fuel internals. hah!
JBR 88RMM 80TMM 80PMM, EBCS, BS and EGR delete.
Varomnia is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-16-2017, 10:48 AM   #4

Mazdazilla6 is the leader of the worldMazdazilla6 is the leader of the worldMazdazilla6 is the leader of the worldMazdazilla6 is the leader of the worldMazdazilla6 is the leader of the worldMazdazilla6 is the leader of the worldMazdazilla6 is the leader of the worldMazdazilla6 is the leader of the worldMazdazilla6 is the leader of the worldMazdazilla6 is the leader of the worldMazdazilla6 is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,486 Times in 1,731 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 21 Times in 14 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

EVO WANGGGG

2006 Mazdaspeed6 GT Crystal White Pearl #07141

Damond Motorsports = EGR Delete - PS Cooler - RMM - OCC
VersaTuner = Versatune
Clutchmasters = 850 Street Twindisk
Corksport = RDM - CBE - RSB - TMM Insert
Turbine Tech = Forward Diff Mount - FMM
CP-e = Exhaust Manifold - Injector Seals
PTE = JB 5862
JMF = Intake Manifold w/Custom PI
Kozmic = Downpipe - 6th Port
Forge = V2 BPV
Tial = 44mm WG
Autotech = HPFP Internals
HTP = 4" Intake - Battery Tray
Bilstein = B6 Shocks w/Eibach springs
Technafit = SS Brake Lines - SS Clutch Line
Enkei = EVOX GSR 18x8.5 +38
Custom = FMIC w/TR1035 - Shifter Bushings

2010 BMW 135i Crimson Red: Double the Turbos, Double the Fun
Mazdazilla6 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mazdazilla6 For This Useful Post:
KiwiFlavor (02-16-2017), MS3Shadow (02-16-2017)
 Old 02-16-2017, 11:59 AM   #5
COCKSTRONG

SofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the world
Thanked 17,694 Times in 4,918 Posts
Groans: 887
Groaned at 278 Times in 160 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

https://www.facebook.com/dvplatinum

EVERY "I DON'T USE MSF" FACEBOOK RETARD EVER
SofaKingAwesome is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-16-2017, 12:07 PM   #6

Bingo is the leader of the worldBingo is the leader of the worldBingo is the leader of the worldBingo is the leader of the worldBingo is the leader of the worldBingo is the leader of the worldBingo is the leader of the worldBingo is the leader of the worldBingo is the leader of the worldBingo is the leader of the worldBingo is the leader of the world
Groans: 14
Groaned at 3 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

My favorite part is that he lists the MSRP of the "6-speed manual transimission." Well damn if I list dealer prices for every component on my car I could be looking at probably $40k.

Things that don't: Gen Pu wheels
To go on: CPE triple pod with Prosport Boost, OP, and OT gauges.
Bingo is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-16-2017, 12:10 PM   #7

Djohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,012 Times in 1,045 Posts
Groans: 68
Not Ranked  0 score     

I no haz facialbook sofaking no fair!
The go: Depo racing: downpipe (100 cell count), custom: FMIC, cat-back. HTP: 3.5" intake. JBR: shortshifter, trans mount 70a Duro. Autotech: HPFP internals. Go fast bits: hybrid BPV, VMR: 18x8.5 V710s, Bridgestone: potenza re760 245/40/18, KW: v3 coilovers,SPC: camber arms, freektuned, Damond Motorsports: dual OCC, PMM, PCV plate, RMM. Corksport: battery box, 3.5 MAP, Cobb: EBCS, AP v3. AEM: methanol.

The show: 5% tint all around, 50% tint windshield, rally armor mudflaps, Sony XAV64BT touchscreen headunit, katskin leather interior, CPE relocation plate, Maisonvi weighted shift knob, Corksport hoodscoop.

Soon:built motor BNR s4
Djohns is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-16-2017, 12:48 PM   #8
COCKSTRONG

SofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the world
Thanked 17,694 Times in 4,918 Posts
Groans: 887
Groaned at 278 Times in 160 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Djohns View Post
I no haz facialbook sofaking no fair!
I got you playa:
dvplatinum: 31, 5' 9", White Man, Christian, McKeesport, PA - hip hop
http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=75118601

EVERY "I DON'T USE MSF" FACEBOOK RETARD EVER
SofaKingAwesome is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SofaKingAwesome For This Useful Post:
Djohns (02-16-2017)
 Old 02-16-2017, 12:58 PM   #9

KiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,262 Times in 756 Posts
Groans: 8
Not Ranked  0 score     

LOLZ!

JBR Tru 3.0" - CP-E TMIC - Corksport catless DP - Corksport race pipe - Forge V2 - Autotech internals + AP v2 - Swift springs - Enkei RPF1 17x9 + 45 (5mm JBR spacers in the front)
KiwiFlavor is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-16-2017, 01:21 PM   #10

stockms3 is the leader of the worldstockms3 is the leader of the worldstockms3 is the leader of the worldstockms3 is the leader of the worldstockms3 is the leader of the worldstockms3 is the leader of the worldstockms3 is the leader of the worldstockms3 is the leader of the worldstockms3 is the leader of the worldstockms3 is the leader of the worldstockms3 is the leader of the world
Groans: 55
Groaned at 6 Times in 6 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

No way this motherfucker has a graduate degree.
dagrimey1 likes this.
2007 TR MazdaSpeed3:Autotech FP inernals, Cobb AP, Toyota Injector Seals, FR stud mod, FMIC, Fidanza flywheel/stock clutch, Forge BPV, DogBone Mounts, COBB SRI/PG Inlet pipe, Wiseco .20 Pistons/Manley Rods/BSD, DM/ebay catch cans, Koni Yellows/H&R springs, FD wheels, eBay downpipe, CNT catback

2005 Mazda 3 SP23: mod include rusty quarter panels and grinding 3rd gear. It does have a fusion motor, so I guess that's a mod too.
stockms3 is online now   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-16-2017, 03:18 PM   #11

Gregsonl will become famous soon enoughGregsonl will become famous soon enough
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Should have bought a speed if you wanted an EVO....
Gregsonl is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-16-2017, 04:12 PM   #12

WAMBUSHHHH! has disabled reputation
Thanked 1,259 Times in 662 Posts
Groans: 7
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

"Really all it needs is the motor rebuilt and it would be good to go"

This moterfucker just casually throws this quote in there mid paragraph. It has that "just needs new brake pads and it would be good to go" tone to it except you know, its the engine. It's get even better two sentences later:

"I'm sure with not as many of these out there that the value of these cars will be rising soon"

I don't think this guy understands how cars work, especially ones that need new engines. He speaks about the speed6 like it's some kind of classic car. Same kind of guy that was probably like "the housing market can't collapse".

2004 Yamaha R6 - Micron Ricer Pipe / PC
2005 Honda CBR 600 F4i - R.I.P. 10/29/13
WAMBUSHHHH! is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WAMBUSHHHH! For This Useful Post:
monkey.bones.007 (02-16-2017), Varomnia (02-16-2017)
 Old 02-16-2017, 06:27 PM   #13

sheston is the leader of the worldsheston is the leader of the worldsheston is the leader of the worldsheston is the leader of the worldsheston is the leader of the worldsheston is the leader of the worldsheston is the leader of the worldsheston is the leader of the worldsheston is the leader of the worldsheston is the leader of the worldsheston is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

I'm just jealous that I have a MS3 and can't do that spoiler. Guess I could put it on my roof?
Davey (02-16-2017), Nailedit187 (02-16-2017)
 Old 02-16-2017, 07:08 PM   #14

Nailedit187 has a brilliant futureNailedit187 has a brilliant futureNailedit187 has a brilliant futureNailedit187 has a brilliant futureNailedit187 has a brilliant futureNailedit187 has a brilliant futureNailedit187 has a brilliant futureNailedit187 has a brilliant futureNailedit187 has a brilliant futureNailedit187 has a brilliant futureNailedit187 has a brilliant future
Groans: 2
Not Ranked  0 score     

Superturd! I was expecting it to be listed as an evo
2015 FZ09
CRF250R BUILT
Nailedit187 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-17-2017, 06:08 AM   #15
hidin in yo bushes

CWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the world
Thanked 12,725 Times in 4,702 Posts
Groans: 122
Groaned at 70 Times in 57 Posts

Originally Posted by sheston View Post
I'm just jealous that I have a MS3 and can't do that spoiler. Guess I could put it on my roof?
Oh, but you could add one to the front....

Rich Tuned
330WHP and 363TQ
10-19-13 Moore Automotive

CWP_MS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CWP_MS3 For This Useful Post:
KiwiFlavor (02-17-2017)
 Old 02-17-2017, 06:32 AM   #16

KiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

lmao! Dat downforce doe!

JBR Tru 3.0" - CP-E TMIC - Corksport catless DP - Corksport race pipe - Forge V2 - Autotech internals + AP v2 - Swift springs - Enkei RPF1 17x9 + 45 (5mm JBR spacers in the front)
 Old 02-17-2017, 06:55 AM   #17

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by CWP_MS3 View Post
Oh, but you could add one to the front....

but..but..that's not how any of this works.

The Following User Says Thank You to WAMBUSHHHH! For This Useful Post:
CWP_MS3 (02-17-2017)
 Old 02-17-2017, 08:09 AM   #18
hidin in yo bushes

CWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the world

Originally Posted by KiwiFlavor View Post
lmao! Dat downforce doe!
You should see the video of it driving on the track. Quite laughable.

Rich Tuned
330WHP and 363TQ

The Following User Says Thank You to CWP_MS3 For This Useful Post:
KiwiFlavor (02-17-2017)
 Old 02-17-2017, 08:15 AM   #19

Not Ranked  0 score     

You should see the video of it driving on the track. Quite laughable.

Now I gotta google it up.

Old 02-17-2017, 08:40 AM   #20
hidin in yo bushes

No, no. I'm pretty sure it works well, but it just looks really fucking stupid.

Rich Tuned
330WHP and 363TQ

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CWP_MS3 For This Useful Post:
KiwiFlavor (02-17-2017), pixelNate (02-20-2017)
 Old 02-17-2017, 08:58 AM   #21

Not Ranked  0 score     

No, no. I'm pretty sure it works well, but it just looks really fucking stupid.
I can't believe I'm saying this but...this is one of those times that form over function. I can't imagine that TC really needs the additional downforce of a SECOND massive wing on his car. At some point you just gotta take a step back and go "hmm, what I had envisioned in my mind is way different than this turned out and it's bad".

Old 02-17-2017, 12:05 PM   #22

Blk_pu has a reputation beyond reputeBlk_pu has a reputation beyond reputeBlk_pu has a reputation beyond reputeBlk_pu has a reputation beyond reputeBlk_pu has a reputation beyond reputeBlk_pu has a reputation beyond reputeBlk_pu has a reputation beyond reputeBlk_pu has a reputation beyond reputeBlk_pu has a reputation beyond reputeBlk_pu has a reputation beyond reputeBlk_pu has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

Be nice people, he obviously has mad Guido style with fake gold chains for dayzz.

Here is a pic of him and his buddies after they took the speedvo 6 to da club.

Cobb AP V3 - HTP 3" intake system - UR axleback - Depo catted downpipe - Forge Black BPV - ADD W1 oil catch can - JBR cylindrical shit knob - JBR shit plate - JBR solid shit bushings - JBR 88d RMM - JBR RSB
Blk_pu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blk_pu For This Useful Post:
KiwiFlavor (02-17-2017)
 Old 02-17-2017, 12:34 PM   #23

LED_Vera is a splendid one to beholdLED_Vera is a splendid one to beholdLED_Vera is a splendid one to beholdLED_Vera is a splendid one to beholdLED_Vera is a splendid one to beholdLED_Vera is a splendid one to beholdLED_Vera is a splendid one to behold
Groans: 1
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by MazdaspeedKills View Post
Saw this posting on CL, had to repost.

https://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/cto/5976209838.html

Why the spoiler? Just...why?

perfect food tray

// Cobb SRI // CNT 3" Stainless Catback // Cobb Air box // Cobb AP // Autotech HPFP Internals // Cobb RMM // Eibach Lowering Springs // Cobb Shift Weight // Cobb Exhaust Hangers // Cork Sport TMIC // CorkSport F/R Brake Pads // SS Brake lines // SURE TIP (I know... its junk) // CorkSport CF Hood Scoop // Cobb Catted Downpipe // One Resonator Delete // JBR Rear Sway Bar // Track Wheels & Tires // 17x7.5 +45 Offset Sparco Assetto Gara Rims // 225/45ZR-17 BFGoodrich G-Force Rival Tires //
LED_Vera is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-17-2017, 06:54 PM   #24

sharksinspace is the leader of the worldsharksinspace is the leader of the worldsharksinspace is the leader of the worldsharksinspace is the leader of the worldsharksinspace is the leader of the worldsharksinspace is the leader of the worldsharksinspace is the leader of the worldsharksinspace is the leader of the worldsharksinspace is the leader of the worldsharksinspace is the leader of the worldsharksinspace is the leader of the world
Groans: 16
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Blk_pu View Post
Be nice people, he obviously has mad Guido style with fake gold chains for dayzz.

Here is a pic of him and his buddies after they took the speedvo 6 to da club.

Welp, now we know who Trump gets his fake tan advice from.
Koni Orange, Sumitomo HTR Z III on RX8s; CS RMM, RSB, Lower Tie Bar, SSP/Bushings
FREEK'd on 93

sharksinspace is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sharksinspace For This Useful Post:
KiwiFlavor (02-17-2017)