register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3/6 MZR Gen1 Forums (2006-2009)
> Mazdaspeed3/6 General Discussion

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Shampu
  • 1 Post By MortalMechanica

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 01-31-2015, 05:50 AM   #1

bbay can only hope to improve
Groans: 0
Groaned at 4 Times in 2 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default Is VIP worth it?

Is it worth upgrading VIP? What's in the store? Can I buy a cheap used AP V3 there?

Thanks.
bbay is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say NO Thank You to bbay For This Un-useful Post:
faeker (02-02-2015), InkedInspector (02-01-2015), Vansquish (01-31-2015)
 Old 01-31-2015, 06:14 AM   #2

MD1032 is the leader of the worldMD1032 is the leader of the worldMD1032 is the leader of the worldMD1032 is the leader of the worldMD1032 is the leader of the worldMD1032 is the leader of the worldMD1032 is the leader of the worldMD1032 is the leader of the worldMD1032 is the leader of the worldMD1032 is the leader of the worldMD1032 is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,963 Times in 1,066 Posts
Groans: 143
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Yes. Mazdaspeed-specific car parts and cars for sale. Yes, though you may have to wait patiently for one to show up.
 Old 01-31-2015, 06:27 AM   #3

bbay can only hope to improve
Groaned at 4 Times in 2 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Okay great. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bbay is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-31-2015, 06:47 AM   #4

macdiesel is the leader of the worldmacdiesel is the leader of the worldmacdiesel is the leader of the worldmacdiesel is the leader of the worldmacdiesel is the leader of the worldmacdiesel is the leader of the worldmacdiesel is the leader of the worldmacdiesel is the leader of the worldmacdiesel is the leader of the worldmacdiesel is the leader of the worldmacdiesel is the leader of the world
Groans: 1
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Do it now!
2010 speed w/tech//Freektune//Autotech hpfp//Cobb APv3-SRI-TIH--cold air box//Corksport--Axle back exhaust//adjustable shocks and springs//LED's//Damond RMM--PMM--TMM--OCC stage II--SSP with OEM weight//HKS SSQV recirc//Fomoco honey//JBR bsd and baffle--shift bushings--51R battery tray--STS--bypass hose--tig tb coolant bypass//M2 test pipe//NGK 6510 one step chilly//StopTech SS brake lines//ETS TMIC//Progress 32mm rear sway//UMBRA tint by Nino 35%//Hawk DTC-60 up front and HPplus pads in rear//Mazda5 oem+rear brake kit//TrackMasters hood struts//

Coming up: Corksport injector seals
macdiesel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to macdiesel For This Useful Post:
Andjo (01-31-2015), WetzMS3 (01-31-2015)
 Old 01-31-2015, 07:12 AM   #5

Pino.yako is the leader of the worldPino.yako is the leader of the worldPino.yako is the leader of the worldPino.yako is the leader of the worldPino.yako is the leader of the worldPino.yako is the leader of the worldPino.yako is the leader of the worldPino.yako is the leader of the worldPino.yako is the leader of the worldPino.yako is the leader of the worldPino.yako is the leader of the world
Groans: 2
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

If you own or plan on owning a Mazdaspeed, the first thing you should do is donate $25 to go VIP.

The VIP access has saved me from a lot of trips to the dealer/mechanics, saved me money on parts and allows me to be unproductive at work.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pino.yako For This Useful Post:
Code Monkey (01-31-2015), cshunter (01-31-2015), mazdas4me (03-21-2015), MD1032 (01-31-2015), mxlplx71 (01-31-2015)
 Old 01-31-2015, 07:31 AM   #6

udntknw is the leader of the worldudntknw is the leader of the worldudntknw is the leader of the worldudntknw is the leader of the worldudntknw is the leader of the worldudntknw is the leader of the worldudntknw is the leader of the worldudntknw is the leader of the worldudntknw is the leader of the worldudntknw is the leader of the worldudntknw is the leader of the world
Groaned at 9 Times in 7 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Post up in the new member welcome as well.

VIP is well worth it!
Wiseco OTS pistons, Eagle Rods, ARP mainstuds, JBR BSD w/ baffle,GT2871R, 51R battery, JBR V1 3.5 aluminum widepath, CP-e Catted DP, custom 3in cat-back, Treadstone TR8L core w/ COBB piping, Damond OCC, HKS SSQV3 (full VTA), autotech HPFP internals, Self tune 33% E85, Grimmspeed EBCS (3port), JBR TM & PM, TRZ Rmm, COBB short shifter, COBB Front/Rear swaybars, Koni STR.T struts, AXIS Circuits 18x8.5 45offset

**Old Motor**
Best 1/4 -13.19 Stock Turbo/ street tires
Best trap speed - 112mph

**New Motor**
Best 1/4 - 13.35 Stock turbo/ street tires
Best trap speed - 112.5

udntknw is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-31-2015, 08:56 AM   #7

Monotonous ONE is the leader of the worldMonotonous ONE is the leader of the worldMonotonous ONE is the leader of the worldMonotonous ONE is the leader of the worldMonotonous ONE is the leader of the worldMonotonous ONE is the leader of the worldMonotonous ONE is the leader of the worldMonotonous ONE is the leader of the worldMonotonous ONE is the leader of the worldMonotonous ONE is the leader of the worldMonotonous ONE is the leader of the world
Thanked 9,066 Times in 2,314 Posts
Groans: 819
Groaned at 86 Times in 66 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Worth it for the poon alone.

Everything else is bonus.
 Old 01-31-2015, 09:49 AM   #8
Raiders Bitch

Shampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the world
Groans: 25
Groaned at 8 Times in 8 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

What the fuck happened to this place. Every thread with a retarded title/created by a brownie, I get excited to read bashing comments, but you guys have been answering everything correctly/boringly.

What the fuck. I am disappointed.
@Raider; will send you dong pictures if you upgrade to VIP.
Mfinlay04 likes this.
Cobb Tuning Accessport V3, Autotech HPFP Internals, HTP 3in Intake, Turbosmart Dual Port, Ultimate Racing Test Pipe, CP-e TMIC, Ultimate Racing Catback, DM RMM, DM PMM, CPE Trans Mount, JBR Shifter Bushings, OCC

Rice: LED's, Black emblems, Rally Armor mudflaps, OEM Rain Visors, OEM Cargo Tray, Weathertech Floor mats, S204 lip (RIP), PERM shift knob, Cobb Exhaust hangers, Blue Evo X GSR wheels

Fluids/other shit: Rotella T6, NGK 1 step colder plugs
235/40 Pilot Super Sports

Tuned by Nishan
25% E85
Shampu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shampu For This Useful Post:
faeker (01-31-2015)
 Old 01-31-2015, 09:50 AM   #9
6 mods and some Kool-Aid

Raider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the world
Thanked 57,009 Times in 14,590 Posts
Groans: 856
Groaned at 183 Times in 156 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

DVD nav update, autocheck, manuals, xxx, troll of shame, for sale, all good reasons.

Read fs rules. 150 posts to sell, city/state in profile too, biggest things to need. Rules are all over...
Raider is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-31-2015, 09:51 AM   #10
6 mods and some Kool-Aid

Raider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the world
Thanked 57,009 Times in 14,590 Posts
Groans: 856
Groaned at 183 Times in 156 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Long DukDong pics are free

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422726697.861338.jpg
Raider is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Raider For This Useful Post:
Shampu (01-31-2015)
 Old 01-31-2015, 10:38 AM   #11

dealerjohn1 is the leader of the worlddealerjohn1 is the leader of the worlddealerjohn1 is the leader of the worlddealerjohn1 is the leader of the worlddealerjohn1 is the leader of the worlddealerjohn1 is the leader of the worlddealerjohn1 is the leader of the worlddealerjohn1 is the leader of the worlddealerjohn1 is the leader of the worlddealerjohn1 is the leader of the worlddealerjohn1 is the leader of the world
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Short answer.....YES
dealerjohn1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dealerjohn1 For This Useful Post:
Andjo (01-31-2015)
 Old 01-31-2015, 11:09 AM   #12

mac_dre has a reputation beyond reputemac_dre has a reputation beyond reputemac_dre has a reputation beyond reputemac_dre has a reputation beyond reputemac_dre has a reputation beyond reputemac_dre has a reputation beyond reputemac_dre has a reputation beyond reputemac_dre has a reputation beyond reputemac_dre has a reputation beyond reputemac_dre has a reputation beyond reputemac_dre has a reputation beyond repute
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Do it bloodbath

mac_dre is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-31-2015, 12:06 PM   #13

PhillyCheese is the leader of the worldPhillyCheese is the leader of the worldPhillyCheese is the leader of the worldPhillyCheese is the leader of the worldPhillyCheese is the leader of the worldPhillyCheese is the leader of the worldPhillyCheese is the leader of the worldPhillyCheese is the leader of the worldPhillyCheese is the leader of the worldPhillyCheese is the leader of the worldPhillyCheese is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Best $25 you can spend a year. My MS6 went zzb 2 months ago. Thanks to all the useful info posted and how to sections it will be coming back properly equipped to produce 500hp. In other words donate now, learn shit, and save money in the future.

MOD LIST

UNDER CONSTRUCTION
PhillyCheese is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PhillyCheese For This Useful Post:
MD1032 (02-01-2015)
 Old 01-31-2015, 12:30 PM   #14

TRQ STEER FTL has much to be proud ofTRQ STEER FTL has much to be proud ofTRQ STEER FTL has much to be proud ofTRQ STEER FTL has much to be proud ofTRQ STEER FTL has much to be proud ofTRQ STEER FTL has much to be proud ofTRQ STEER FTL has much to be proud ofTRQ STEER FTL has much to be proud ofTRQ STEER FTL has much to be proud ofTRQ STEER FTL has much to be proud of
Groaned at 2 Times in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

$25 is an easy form of thanks for all the help and different sources of info this forum offers. Its the least you can do after getting help FS section aint bad either.
TRQ STEER FTL is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-31-2015, 01:09 PM   #15

faeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the world
Thanked 11,696 Times in 3,005 Posts
Groans: 731
Groaned at 63 Times in 55 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Shampu View Post
What the fuck happened to this place. Every thread with a retarded title/created by a brownie, I get excited to read bashing comments, but you guys have been answering everything correctly/boringly.

What the fuck. I am disappointed.
@Raider; will send you dong pictures if you upgrade to VIP.
This : http://www.mazdaspeedforums.org/foru...forums-182909/

Trying to get the place flowing again. Trust me, having to reign myself in has been a chore and a half. I wanted to blow all kinds of loads on this thread but didn't.

Eventually I'll pay for how I am....but it won't be by the hand of any of you faggot fucks here.
faeker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to faeker For This Useful Post:
HawkeyeGeoff (01-31-2015)
 Old 01-31-2015, 02:18 PM   #16
Raiders Bitch

Shampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the world
Groans: 25
Groaned at 8 Times in 8 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by faeker View Post

Trying to get the place flowing again. Trust me, having to reign myself in has been a chore and a half. I wanted to blow all kinds of loads on this thread but didn't.
Ah ok wasn't aware we couldn't be dicks anymore. lol.
Im down with getting some traffic in here.

I agree on the $25 a year being totally worth it. Ton's of information. For sale section saved me a good bit of money when i bought my AP as well.
Cobb Tuning Accessport V3, Autotech HPFP Internals, HTP 3in Intake, Turbosmart Dual Port, Ultimate Racing Test Pipe, CP-e TMIC, Ultimate Racing Catback, DM RMM, DM PMM, CPE Trans Mount, JBR Shifter Bushings, OCC

Rice: LED's, Black emblems, Rally Armor mudflaps, OEM Rain Visors, OEM Cargo Tray, Weathertech Floor mats, S204 lip (RIP), PERM shift knob, Cobb Exhaust hangers, Blue Evo X GSR wheels

Fluids/other shit: Rotella T6, NGK 1 step colder plugs
235/40 Pilot Super Sports

Tuned by Nishan
25% E85
Shampu is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-31-2015, 03:52 PM   #17

my2k13speed3 is the leader of the worldmy2k13speed3 is the leader of the worldmy2k13speed3 is the leader of the worldmy2k13speed3 is the leader of the worldmy2k13speed3 is the leader of the worldmy2k13speed3 is the leader of the worldmy2k13speed3 is the leader of the worldmy2k13speed3 is the leader of the worldmy2k13speed3 is the leader of the worldmy2k13speed3 is the leader of the worldmy2k13speed3 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Going VIP is worth it just for the for sale section alone, picked up a AP V3 for $450 shipped and CS TIP for $70 shipped

You would be stupid if you own a speed and not be VIP on here
[Damond Motorsports RMM & SSP] [Maisonvi Grooved Dessert Beagle Knob] [COBB AP V3] [CorkSport HPFP Internals, SRI, TIP, TMIC & LEDs] [Sure M3 TP] [cp-e Triton CBE] [GFB BOV] [91 Octane Purple Drank Tuned - 260whp/290wtq - VDyno]

Parts to Install: [JBR 3" TRU-3" Intake & Solid Shifter Bushings] [DDM HID Kit]

my2k13speed3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-31-2015, 04:40 PM   #18

chd_wtkns has much to be proud ofchd_wtkns has much to be proud ofchd_wtkns has much to be proud ofchd_wtkns has much to be proud ofchd_wtkns has much to be proud ofchd_wtkns has much to be proud ofchd_wtkns has much to be proud ofchd_wtkns has much to be proud ofchd_wtkns has much to be proud ofchd_wtkns has much to be proud of
Not Ranked  0 score     

best purchase you could make for your speed
 Old 01-31-2015, 05:16 PM   #19
Raider is mah Homie

Easter Bunny is the leader of the worldEaster Bunny is the leader of the worldEaster Bunny is the leader of the worldEaster Bunny is the leader of the worldEaster Bunny is the leader of the worldEaster Bunny is the leader of the worldEaster Bunny is the leader of the worldEaster Bunny is the leader of the worldEaster Bunny is the leader of the worldEaster Bunny is the leader of the worldEaster Bunny is the leader of the world
Thanked 14,694 Times in 4,613 Posts
Groans: 2,978
Groaned at 94 Times in 82 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by faeker View Post

We should start a thread where we are just dicks to each other

I hugged rfinkle2
Easter Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Easter Bunny For This Useful Post:
faeker (01-31-2015), HawkeyeGeoff (01-31-2015), nojjy (01-31-2015)
 Old 01-31-2015, 06:15 PM   #20

KennyFish is the leader of the worldKennyFish is the leader of the worldKennyFish is the leader of the worldKennyFish is the leader of the worldKennyFish is the leader of the worldKennyFish is the leader of the worldKennyFish is the leader of the worldKennyFish is the leader of the worldKennyFish is the leader of the worldKennyFish is the leader of the worldKennyFish is the leader of the world
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

The donation is very worth it! Must do, I just re upped for another year!
 Old 01-31-2015, 06:17 PM   #21

macdiesel is the leader of the worldmacdiesel is the leader of the worldmacdiesel is the leader of the worldmacdiesel is the leader of the worldmacdiesel is the leader of the worldmacdiesel is the leader of the worldmacdiesel is the leader of the worldmacdiesel is the leader of the worldmacdiesel is the leader of the worldmacdiesel is the leader of the worldmacdiesel is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

No shit, bought most of my stuff on msf

Sent from my iPhone using sausage fingers
2010 speed w/tech//Freektune//Autotech hpfp//Cobb APv3-SRI-TIH--cold air box//Corksport--Axle back exhaust//adjustable shocks and springs//LED's//Damond RMM--PMM--TMM--OCC stage II--SSP with OEM weight//HKS SSQV recirc//Fomoco honey//JBR bsd and baffle--shift bushings--51R battery tray--STS--bypass hose--tig tb coolant bypass//M2 test pipe//NGK 6510 one step chilly//StopTech SS brake lines//ETS TMIC//Progress 32mm rear sway//UMBRA tint by Nino 35%//Hawk DTC-60 up front and HPplus pads in rear//Mazda5 oem+rear brake kit//TrackMasters hood struts//

Coming up: Corksport injector seals
macdiesel is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-31-2015, 06:19 PM   #22

HawkeyeGeoff is the leader of the worldHawkeyeGeoff is the leader of the worldHawkeyeGeoff is the leader of the worldHawkeyeGeoff is the leader of the worldHawkeyeGeoff is the leader of the worldHawkeyeGeoff is the leader of the worldHawkeyeGeoff is the leader of the worldHawkeyeGeoff is the leader of the worldHawkeyeGeoff is the leader of the worldHawkeyeGeoff is the leader of the worldHawkeyeGeoff is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,707 Times in 1,397 Posts
Groans: 13
Groaned at 23 Times in 13 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Shampu View Post
Ah ok wasn't aware we couldn't be dicks anymore. lol.
Im down with getting some traffic in here.

I agree on the $25 a year being totally worth it. Ton's of information. For sale section saved me a good bit of money when i bought my AP as well.
You can still give dick
HawkeyeGeoff is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-31-2015, 10:32 PM   #23

MortalMechanica has a reputation beyond reputeMortalMechanica has a reputation beyond reputeMortalMechanica has a reputation beyond reputeMortalMechanica has a reputation beyond reputeMortalMechanica has a reputation beyond reputeMortalMechanica has a reputation beyond reputeMortalMechanica has a reputation beyond reputeMortalMechanica has a reputation beyond reputeMortalMechanica has a reputation beyond reputeMortalMechanica has a reputation beyond reputeMortalMechanica has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 14
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by bbay View Post
Is it worth upgrading VIP? What's in the store? Can I buy a cheap used AP V3 there?

Thanks.
Access to the FSM's and the Tech Manuals is worth every penny imo.
Mfinlay04 likes this.
MortalMechanica is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MortalMechanica For This Useful Post:
Mfinlay04 (01-31-2015)
 Old 02-01-2015, 06:58 AM   #24

RalliartRsX is the leader of the worldRalliartRsX is the leader of the worldRalliartRsX is the leader of the worldRalliartRsX is the leader of the worldRalliartRsX is the leader of the worldRalliartRsX is the leader of the worldRalliartRsX is the leader of the worldRalliartRsX is the leader of the worldRalliartRsX is the leader of the worldRalliartRsX is the leader of the worldRalliartRsX is the leader of the world
Groans: 18
Not Ranked  0 score     

Is it worth it??

Y-E-S!!
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-02-2015, 12:17 PM   #25

MileHigh303 is the leader of the worldMileHigh303 is the leader of the worldMileHigh303 is the leader of the worldMileHigh303 is the leader of the worldMileHigh303 is the leader of the worldMileHigh303 is the leader of the worldMileHigh303 is the leader of the worldMileHigh303 is the leader of the worldMileHigh303 is the leader of the worldMileHigh303 is the leader of the worldMileHigh303 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

HELL TO THE YES IT IS WORTH IT
| BNR S3 | HTP 3.5" Intake | COBB RMM | AutoTech HPFP | CP-E TMIC | ATP Catless DP | Forge V1 BPV | CP-E Triton CBE | CP-E EGR Delete Kit | Bosch 3 Bar | Geoff Holbein Homemade EBC | Stratified Guardian Angel |
MileHigh303 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-02-2015, 12:24 PM   #26

BlackFlag is the leader of the worldBlackFlag is the leader of the worldBlackFlag is the leader of the worldBlackFlag is the leader of the worldBlackFlag is the leader of the worldBlackFlag is the leader of the worldBlackFlag is the leader of the worldBlackFlag is the leader of the worldBlackFlag is the leader of the worldBlackFlag is the leader of the worldBlackFlag is the leader of the world
Groans: 20
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Or you could buy a $25 crack whore and make her do stupid shit. I'd say thats equivalent.

Especially with all this new age bullshit going on around here.

Cobb ApV3///Cobb SRI+TIP///JBR Solid Shift Bushings///JBR 88 RMM///JBR SSP///
JBR Shift Knob///Cobb EBCM///MSR 045 18x8 +35///Nitto Nt05 235/40/18///CS Batt Box///CS Catted DP///ITV22's///Autotech Internals///TR8 FMIC///Koni FSD's/// CS springs
Freek Tuning Meow

Last edited by BlackFlag; 02-02-2015 at 12:24 PM. Reason: MSF Database - Automerged Doublepost
BlackFlag is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BlackFlag For This Useful Post:
skielur (02-02-2015)
 Old 02-02-2015, 12:25 PM   #27

fasteddie128 is the leader of the worldfasteddie128 is the leader of the worldfasteddie128 is the leader of the worldfasteddie128 is the leader of the worldfasteddie128 is the leader of the worldfasteddie128 is the leader of the worldfasteddie128 is the leader of the worldfasteddie128 is the leader of the worldfasteddie128 is the leader of the worldfasteddie128 is the leader of the worldfasteddie128 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Service manuals alone are worth it. For sale section will save you big money if you intend to buy parts.

Honestly the free knowledge on this site will save you a massive amount of time and money and that alone is reason enough to donate.
Installed - BNR s3, 3 BAR MAP, Cobb 3 Port EBCS, HTP 3" Intake, CS TMIC, CNT Catback Exhaust, Manzo TP, CS and JBR Hoses, TRZ RMM, Autotech HPFP Internals, Forge v1 BPV, Cobb AP v2, Nitto NT555 225/40/18 Tires, Block8Head Gauge Pod, Corksport Steering Wheel, NGK 6510, Step Colder Plugs, JBR Short Shifter, JBR Shift Bushings, Rallyarmor Flaps, Corn Tuned by Freek
Installing Next - EBC Yellow Stuff Pads, JBR VTA OCC
Next to Buy - Suspension stuff, Brake lines and Rotors, Relentless Manifold
fasteddie128 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to fasteddie128 For This Useful Post:
MD1032 (02-02-2015)

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.mazdaspeedforums.org/forum/f505/vip-worth-183615/
Posted By For Type Date
Is VIP worth it? This thread Refback 07-11-2015 08:47 AM