register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3/6 MZR Gen1 Forums (2006-2009)
> Mazdaspeed3/6 General Discussion

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 07-08-2015, 05:41 PM   #1

meicalnissyen is the leader of the worldmeicalnissyen is the leader of the worldmeicalnissyen is the leader of the worldmeicalnissyen is the leader of the worldmeicalnissyen is the leader of the worldmeicalnissyen is the leader of the worldmeicalnissyen is the leader of the worldmeicalnissyen is the leader of the worldmeicalnissyen is the leader of the worldmeicalnissyen is the leader of the worldmeicalnissyen is the leader of the world
Groans: 9
Groaned at 8 Times in 8 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default Wonderful Dealer experience

As we know, my ECU has been on and of lately, mostly on, but its gotten past annoying So, I get a junkyard pull from a running car, with keys and imobilizer.

But, rather than pulling my columm apart and replacing locksets and living with different door and ignition keys like a smart person, I drive over to Precision Mazda in Tampa, Bringing a known good ECU, and ask them to reflash it to my lockset providing my 2 original keys

they provide me with a printout of codes its thowing, bazically starts and won't respond to throttle with a p2100 as primary. Ok I think, Mebbe it is bad.... junkyard has a video of it starting,... but

So I say well, just put my original back in, and I figure it out later

Ah, but no they say, it won't communicate with the MMDS anymore.

So, I get home this way

@Scare Dem;

hits justa keep on coming
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20150708_175228.jpg (1.24 MB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg 20150709_134353 (1).jpg (1.25 MB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg 20150709_134408.jpg (1.36 MB, 12 views)

Last edited by meicalnissyen; 07-09-2015 at 03:02 PM.
meicalnissyen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meicalnissyen For This Useful Post:
ItsNox (07-10-2015), Scare Dem (07-09-2015)
 Old 07-09-2015, 06:43 AM   #2

Scare Dem is the leader of the worldScare Dem is the leader of the worldScare Dem is the leader of the worldScare Dem is the leader of the worldScare Dem is the leader of the worldScare Dem is the leader of the worldScare Dem is the leader of the worldScare Dem is the leader of the worldScare Dem is the leader of the worldScare Dem is the leader of the worldScare Dem is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,538 Times in 852 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 7 Times in 7 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

So, what now? Are you still looking for a working ECU at this point?

Brandon at FattiMotorWorks will get you a WORKING one, so just hit him up.

Other option is to see if Nishan @ms3blackmica; has completed the Stand Alone he was/is working on.

2008 Mazdaspeed3 GT
GTX2867r

Scare Dem is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 07-09-2015, 12:19 PM   #3

meicalnissyen is the leader of the worldmeicalnissyen is the leader of the worldmeicalnissyen is the leader of the worldmeicalnissyen is the leader of the worldmeicalnissyen is the leader of the worldmeicalnissyen is the leader of the worldmeicalnissyen is the leader of the worldmeicalnissyen is the leader of the worldmeicalnissyen is the leader of the worldmeicalnissyen is the leader of the worldmeicalnissyen is the leader of the world
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

as it turns out, brandon has just shipped me a 08, with the ig and door locks also scored a throttle body, just to be sure I nail this down

it was, I gotta say, a good feeling to see fattimotors on that ebay listing

a full standalone on our platform?

thats a fuck ton of programming for a daily driver

WOT racer, sure

DD whole different animal
 Old 07-11-2015, 12:18 PM   #4

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

As an Update, I was able to get unmarried after all!!!

I put my original ECU back in, after everything sat overnight, and was able to do an uninstall.

Which means that It reflashed the OEM map to that ECU, and I would bet my ass that it would start fine if the imobilzer wasn't active

Really hoping that chills out with the fattimotorworks ign/ecu in the car together

Is the immobilizer part of the ignition? or is it in the cluster separate??