register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums > Mazdaspeed Forums Approved Vendors >
Mazda Performance Parts & Modifications Vendor Area
> Cobb Tuning

Cobb Tuning Cobb Tuning is the leader in Mazdaspeed 3 & 6 Performance!

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 05-03-2019, 06:53 PM   #1

Amnesia will become famous soon enough
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default 2013 mazdaspeed Car having issues

HI everyone! Ive been reading and reading on the forums but i cant seem to find an answer to the problems im having with my car. I bought this car about a month ago and i wanted to do a cobb stage tune 2 eventually. I bought stage 1+ including the internal/ intake/ turbo inlet.
I installed these parts myself. After the install the car was running fine until i blew the turbo seal. I took it to the dealership(stealership) and they put in new turbo/ coil packs and spark plugs. When i picked it up they told me that it needs a tune because of the HPFP. I put the COBB stage map tune on it. That didnt fix it. The car will idle fine for about 10 minutes and it then eventually dies and i get a fuel system too rich in bank 1. Mazda tells me it needs a tune, Cobb tells me its mechanical issue. I need help please!Attached are the logs of it idling.
Should i just go back to stock internal?
Attached Files
File Type: csv datalog18.csv (63.7 KB, 10 views)

Last edited by Amnesia; 05-03-2019 at 07:12 PM.
Amnesia is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-03-2019, 09:33 PM   #2

Speed3kid93 has a spectacular aura aboutSpeed3kid93 has a spectacular aura about
Groaned at 16 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

seems to be running fine in this datalog. please post one where the problem occurs.

In this datalog is runs for 30+ seconds without an issue.
 Old 05-03-2019, 09:44 PM   #3

Amnesia will become famous soon enough
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

The End of the log is when the car died. It also started having white smoke now. As it was before the turbo replacement. When i got the car back from the dealership, i Drove it for probably 50 miles and got to a stop sign and the car died.
Going 60 on the high way and put it in neutral and the car died. i wish i had it logged..
Amnesia is offline   Reply With Quote