register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums > Mazdaspeed Forums Sponsors > EdgeAutosport.com

EdgeAutosport.com EdgeAutosport.com is committed to being the best at what we do. High performance aftermarket parts is what we do but not who we are. We operate at the highest level of integrity and honesty, all while bringing you superior products and unmatched customer service and support. We hold ourselves to the highest standards, just like we do for our cars! Let us know how we can help!

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree8Likes

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 08-28-2014, 10:04 AM   #41
KCi

KCi has a reputation beyond reputeKCi has a reputation beyond reputeKCi has a reputation beyond reputeKCi has a reputation beyond reputeKCi has a reputation beyond reputeKCi has a reputation beyond reputeKCi has a reputation beyond reputeKCi has a reputation beyond reputeKCi has a reputation beyond reputeKCi has a reputation beyond reputeKCi has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 0
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

I thought we should able reuse OE PCV when upgrading to PERM plate. Yes or No?
KCi is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-28-2014, 10:07 AM   #42

SpeedyTater has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedyTater has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedyTater has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedyTater has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedyTater has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedyTater has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedyTater has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedyTater has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedyTater has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedyTater has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedyTater has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by KCi View Post
I thought we should able reuse OE PCV when upgrading to PERM plate. Yes or No?
You can reuse the OEM one but when you run a catch can you want one on both sides of the can. Then you use the check valve provided in the kit for the vented catch can.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

HX35/GT30 series hybrid, 3.5" intake and MAF, CP-e catless downpipe, CNT 3" catback, Tial 38mm wastegate, Greddy Type RS BOV, KMD fuel pump internals, COBB AP self tuned, JBR EGR delete, JBR coolant bypass, JBR gasket set, VTSC delete, ported and polished intake manifold, Bosch 3 bar, Cobb EBCS, Treadstone TR8L, NGK plugs, TRZ Dog Bone, JBR TMM, RKM Shifter Bushings, JBR short shift plate & knob, Fiber Images CF hood/roof/hatch, Tein lowering springs, Koni yellows, StopTech drilled and slotted rotors, Rx8 wheels with 235/40/18 Sumitomo HTR Z III.

Dyno numbers from summer of 2012 (K04) - 319hp/347tq
Dyno numbers HX35 - Coming soon
SpeedyTater is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SpeedyTater For This Useful Post:
EdgeAutosport.com (08-28-2014)
 Old 08-28-2014, 11:44 AM   #43
Approved MSF Vendor

EdgeAutosport.com is the leader of the worldEdgeAutosport.com is the leader of the worldEdgeAutosport.com is the leader of the worldEdgeAutosport.com is the leader of the worldEdgeAutosport.com is the leader of the worldEdgeAutosport.com is the leader of the worldEdgeAutosport.com is the leader of the worldEdgeAutosport.com is the leader of the worldEdgeAutosport.com is the leader of the worldEdgeAutosport.com is the leader of the worldEdgeAutosport.com is the leader of the world
Thanked 11,227 Times in 3,262 Posts
Groans: 7
Groaned at 10 Times in 8 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

You can reuse the OEM PCV Valve as long as its still functioning properly.

This is how it should be setup with the PERM Plate.

You just need a check valve between the PCV Plate and vented can and you need the PCV Valve between the PCV Plate and the non vented can. A check valve goes between the non vented can and the intake manifold to prevent boosting the catch can.
EdgeAutosport.com is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to EdgeAutosport.com For This Useful Post:
SpeedyTater (08-28-2014)
 Old 08-28-2014, 03:37 PM   #44

dagrimey1 is the leader of the worlddagrimey1 is the leader of the worlddagrimey1 is the leader of the worlddagrimey1 is the leader of the worlddagrimey1 is the leader of the worlddagrimey1 is the leader of the worlddagrimey1 is the leader of the worlddagrimey1 is the leader of the worlddagrimey1 is the leader of the worlddagrimey1 is the leader of the worlddagrimey1 is the leader of the world
Groans: 6
Groaned at 7 Times in 6 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by IMASA View Post
Really?

I was going to install it this way

http://www.permtuning.com/images/PCV...boost_flow.jpg

How can I add the OEM PCV to my order?
I think that is a PCV check valve you are referring to. Not the actual PCV plate.
dagrimey1 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-31-2014, 10:02 AM   #45

skiptowncat is the leader of the worldskiptowncat is the leader of the worldskiptowncat is the leader of the worldskiptowncat is the leader of the worldskiptowncat is the leader of the worldskiptowncat is the leader of the worldskiptowncat is the leader of the worldskiptowncat is the leader of the worldskiptowncat is the leader of the worldskiptowncat is the leader of the worldskiptowncat is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,693 Times in 714 Posts
Groans: 49
Groaned at 34 Times in 25 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by EdgeAutosport.com View Post
You are correct then. For some reason I was thinking the kit came with a PCV valve but I just checked and it just comes with the check valve. The OE PCV Valve is $18.44. If you call in or send me a PM I can include that with your order.

I need your zip so I can get you a quote.

We currently have 3 people who have used the PERMGB5 code. We need 2 more and we'll start shipping them out.
Wn12ta

K1 Rods//Wiseco Pistons//CX Racing FMIC//JBR Widepath Intake//Custom 3" TBE//Grimmspeed EBCS//Forge BPV//JBR SSP//JBR RSB//JBR Side Mounts//ISC-N! coilovers//JBR BSD and Baffle//Sure TIG Set//Sure R3 RMM//KMD Internals//XS Power Exhaust Manifold//P&P Intake Manifold//Fidanza Flywheel//EM Organic Compound Clutch//GTX3071//DVC30 Meth Kit//3 Gauge Pod.....415WHP....so far!!
skiptowncat is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 09-03-2014, 09:04 AM   #46
Sideswipe Magnet

Kyle Undefined is the leader of the worldKyle Undefined is the leader of the worldKyle Undefined is the leader of the worldKyle Undefined is the leader of the worldKyle Undefined is the leader of the worldKyle Undefined is the leader of the worldKyle Undefined is the leader of the worldKyle Undefined is the leader of the worldKyle Undefined is the leader of the worldKyle Undefined is the leader of the worldKyle Undefined is the leader of the world
Thanked 5,415 Times in 1,975 Posts
Groans: 332
Groaned at 99 Times in 71 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Well, no need for VVT now

Black Mica 2008.5 Mazdaspeed 3 GT // Totaled by 18 wheeler // rfinkle2 pump toon 309 HP - 327 TQ // E85 toon 336 HP - 357 TQ // Too many mods to list

Emerald Green 2002 Miata

Mods:
Koyo 37mm Radiator // Tein Street Flex Coilovers // Flyin' Miata Front and Rear Sway Bars // 949 Racing Endlinks up front // 15x8 949racing 6UL Wheels // Toyo R1R tires // Hard Dog Roll Bar

Waiting list:
Full vinyl wrap

Events:
EMWNM '13'14 // MME '13'14 // MNM '14 // NATOR FL BBQ '13'14

LynzeCs bottom bitch.
I shall call LynzeC my sloot and she will be mine and she shall be my sloot. Come on, sloot. Come on, little sloot.
Kyle Undefined is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kyle Undefined For This Useful Post:
ItsNox (09-05-2014)
 Old 09-03-2014, 04:20 PM   #47
Approved MSF Vendor

EdgeAutosport.com is the leader of the worldEdgeAutosport.com is the leader of the worldEdgeAutosport.com is the leader of the worldEdgeAutosport.com is the leader of the worldEdgeAutosport.com is the leader of the worldEdgeAutosport.com is the leader of the worldEdgeAutosport.com is the leader of the worldEdgeAutosport.com is the leader of the worldEdgeAutosport.com is the leader of the worldEdgeAutosport.com is the leader of the worldEdgeAutosport.com is the leader of the world
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

We are almost at the mark for the Perm Plates. We need one more and we should be good to go on those. I'm gonna hold it open until the 19th of September. Once 5 people have paid we will ship them out but the coupon code will still be active until the 19th. After the five, we will ship them out as the orders come in.
 Old 09-03-2014, 04:50 PM   #48

SpeedyTater has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedyTater has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedyTater has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedyTater has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedyTater has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedyTater has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedyTater has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedyTater has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedyTater has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedyTater has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedyTater has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

Somebody buy a perm plate so I can finally turn the boost up without making an oil volcano out my dipstick tube.

HX35/GT30 series hybrid, 3.5" intake and MAF, CP-e catless downpipe, CNT 3" catback, Tial 38mm wastegate, Greddy Type RS BOV, KMD fuel pump internals, COBB AP self tuned, JBR EGR delete, JBR coolant bypass, JBR gasket set, VTSC delete, ported and polished intake manifold, Bosch 3 bar, Cobb EBCS, Treadstone TR8L, NGK plugs, TRZ Dog Bone, JBR TMM, RKM Shifter Bushings, JBR short shift plate & knob, Fiber Images CF hood/roof/hatch, Tein lowering springs, Koni yellows, StopTech drilled and slotted rotors, Rx8 wheels with 235/40/18 Sumitomo HTR Z III.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SpeedyTater For This Useful Post:
865ms3 (09-03-2014), EdgeAutosport.com (09-04-2014), ItsNox (09-05-2014)
 Old 09-05-2014, 12:18 AM   #49

skiptowncat is the leader of the worldskiptowncat is the leader of the worldskiptowncat is the leader of the worldskiptowncat is the leader of the worldskiptowncat is the leader of the worldskiptowncat is the leader of the worldskiptowncat is the leader of the worldskiptowncat is the leader of the worldskiptowncat is the leader of the worldskiptowncat is the leader of the worldskiptowncat is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,693 Times in 714 Posts
Groans: 49
Groaned at 34 Times in 25 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by skiptowncat View Post
Wn12ta
@EdgeAutosport.com; shipping quote?

K1 Rods//Wiseco Pistons//CX Racing FMIC//JBR Widepath Intake//Custom 3" TBE//Grimmspeed EBCS//Forge BPV//JBR SSP//JBR RSB//JBR Side Mounts//ISC-N! coilovers//JBR BSD and Baffle//Sure TIG Set//Sure R3 RMM//KMD Internals//XS Power Exhaust Manifold//P&P Intake Manifold//Fidanza Flywheel//EM Organic Compound Clutch//GTX3071//DVC30 Meth Kit//3 Gauge Pod.....415WHP....so far!!
skiptowncat is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 09-05-2014, 08:24 AM   #50
Approved MSF Vendor

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by skiptowncat View Post
@EdgeAutosport.com; shipping quote?
Sorry about that! Shipping to that zip will be $61.35.
 Old 09-08-2014, 03:45 PM   #51
Approved MSF Vendor

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Looks like we still need two more PERM Plates to complete the group by!
 Old 09-08-2014, 03:46 PM   #52

Not Ranked  0 score     

Did somebody back out?

Old 09-09-2014, 01:23 AM   #53
KCi

KCi has a reputation beyond reputeKCi has a reputation beyond reputeKCi has a reputation beyond reputeKCi has a reputation beyond reputeKCi has a reputation beyond reputeKCi has a reputation beyond reputeKCi has a reputation beyond reputeKCi has a reputation beyond reputeKCi has a reputation beyond reputeKCi has a reputation beyond reputeKCi has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

C'mon guys. Don't let those subscribing to GB hanging half way.
KCi is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 09-09-2014, 11:00 AM   #54
Approved MSF Vendor

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

No body backed out, just miscounted before. Surely there are two more out there who want to benefit from better crank case ventilation...
 Old 09-09-2014, 04:45 PM   #55

slvrbullet will become famous soon enough
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Wish I would have saw this earlier I just ordered one off the site last Friday. Any chance the code could still be used? It could help some of the other fellas get there perm plates sooner. Also what is everybody running for the catch can/s?
slvrbullet is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 09-10-2014, 11:45 AM   #56
Approved MSF Vendor

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by slvrbullet View Post
Wish I would have saw this earlier I just ordered one off the site last Friday. Any chance the code could still be used? It could help some of the other fellas get there perm plates sooner. Also what is everybody running for the catch can/s?
Let me see what we can do...
 Old 09-12-2014, 06:28 PM   #57

VRM_MS3 is the leader of the worldVRM_MS3 is the leader of the worldVRM_MS3 is the leader of the worldVRM_MS3 is the leader of the worldVRM_MS3 is the leader of the worldVRM_MS3 is the leader of the worldVRM_MS3 is the leader of the worldVRM_MS3 is the leader of the worldVRM_MS3 is the leader of the worldVRM_MS3 is the leader of the worldVRM_MS3 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by my2k13speed3 View Post
I would be interested in the Auto tech internals depending on cost...
i am also interested on internals
EdgeAutosport.com (09-15-2014)
 Old 09-15-2014, 04:46 PM   #58
Approved MSF Vendor

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Still need two more PERM Plates!
 Old 09-16-2014, 12:24 PM   #59

stoickiwi is the leader of the worldstoickiwi is the leader of the worldstoickiwi is the leader of the worldstoickiwi is the leader of the worldstoickiwi is the leader of the worldstoickiwi is the leader of the worldstoickiwi is the leader of the worldstoickiwi is the leader of the worldstoickiwi is the leader of the worldstoickiwi is the leader of the worldstoickiwi is the leader of the world
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I'd be interested in picking up some internals.
stoickiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 09-22-2014, 12:47 PM   #60

Not Ranked  0 score     

Any updates on the perm plates?

Old 09-22-2014, 04:41 PM   #61
Approved MSF Vendor

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by SpeedyTater View Post
Any updates on the perm plates?

We'll be contacting the three guys who are in on the PERM Plate deal tomorrow to either give them a refund or charge them for the difference between the 5 person buy in and the 3 person buy in. We unfortunately did not make it to 5 people...
 Old 09-23-2014, 08:19 AM   #62
Approved MSF Vendor

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by blkspd3 View Post
Yeah, I'm interested in the Perm Plate and Autotechs, but knowing the group buy price is what would determine whether I pull the trigger now or not.
Originally Posted by Blown_Dan View Post
I'm looking at internals soon, so I'll be keeping my eye on this thread. Might do the PERM plate, too, if the timing/price is right.
Originally Posted by Badger_ View Post
Possible interest in autotechs
Originally Posted by my2k13speed3 View Post
I would be interested in the Auto tech internals depending on cost...
Originally Posted by Shampu View Post
I'll be down to order intervals here in a few weeks.
Originally Posted by grade247 View Post
Might be in for internals depending on price
Originally Posted by Blown_Dan View Post
Not a bad price for the FP internals!
Originally Posted by VRM_MS3 View Post
i am also interested on internals
Originally Posted by stoickiwi View Post
I'd be interested in picking up some internals.
I just quoted everyone who mentioned interest in the autotechs. Plenty here to do the GB price. Post up if you are still interested and I'll message you the price.
 Old 09-23-2014, 01:32 PM   #63
Raiders Bitch

Shampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the world
Groans: 25
Groaned at 8 Times in 8 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Bought some during the Labor day sale. @EdgeAutosport.com; Thanks for looking out though.
Cobb Tuning Accessport V3, Autotech HPFP Internals, HTP 3in Intake, Turbosmart Dual Port, Ultimate Racing Test Pipe, CP-e TMIC, Ultimate Racing Catback, DM RMM, DM PMM, CPE Trans Mount, JBR Shifter Bushings, OCC

Rice: LED's, Black emblems, Rally Armor mudflaps, OEM Rain Visors, OEM Cargo Tray, Weathertech Floor mats, S204 lip (RIP), PERM shift knob, Cobb Exhaust hangers, Blue Evo X GSR wheels

Fluids/other shit: Rotella T6, NGK 1 step colder plugs
235/40 Pilot Super Sports

Tuned by Nishan
25% E85
Shampu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shampu For This Useful Post:
EdgeAutosport.com (09-23-2014)
 Old 10-03-2014, 05:22 PM   #64

Badger_ is the leader of the worldBadger_ is the leader of the worldBadger_ is the leader of the worldBadger_ is the leader of the worldBadger_ is the leader of the worldBadger_ is the leader of the worldBadger_ is the leader of the worldBadger_ is the leader of the worldBadger_ is the leader of the worldBadger_ is the leader of the worldBadger_ is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default The EdgeAutosport All Group Buys All The Time Thread

PM fail. Carry on.

Injen SRI | CS TIP | CS TP | 3" TP-Back Straight Pipe | AT Internals
All Mounts | Koni Oranges | Eibach Springs | Moog Endlinks
Thermal Insulating Gaskets | TB Coolant Bypass
AP V3 | FreekTune | Russian Dashcam Mod

Badger_ is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 10-05-2014, 10:29 AM   #65

danosrk is the leader of the worlddanosrk is the leader of the worlddanosrk is the leader of the worlddanosrk is the leader of the worlddanosrk is the leader of the worlddanosrk is the leader of the worlddanosrk is the leader of the worlddanosrk is the leader of the worlddanosrk is the leader of the worlddanosrk is the leader of the worlddanosrk is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Anyone in to try the PERM plates again?

Things learned from 2014 deployment:
1. Tomahawks will kill you
2. Remember that one time you didn't suck at your job? Yeah, neither do I.
3. I work with enough retards on my ship that we should qualify for extra money from the government

Purple Drank Tuned
Wiseco Pistons/Manley H-beams/JBR BSD/JBR Oil Pan Baffle/ACT 6 Puck/Streetlite Flywheel/CP-E Exhaust Mani/GTX2867R/CP-E Catless DP/Electronic Exhaust Cutout/HTP 4" Intake/PERM PCV Plate/Damond Dual OCCs/Kozmic EGR Deletes/Coolant Bypass/CP-E Safe Seals/CP-E HPFP/Grimspeed 3 Port EBCS/3.5 Bar MAP/CX FMIC w/ TR8 Core/Devil's Own Stage 2 Meth Kit/NGK Iridium IX/HKS SSQV 4 VTA/JBR 88D Trilogy Mounts/JBR Small Battery Box/Optima Yellow Top/Gram Lights 57F/Dunlop Direzza ZII's/Yellowspeed Coils/DK Rear Camber Arms/CorkSport RSB/GT Spec Rear Tie Brace/GT Spec Link Reinforcement Panel/TWM Short Throw/CP-E Triple Gauge Pod/ProSport EVO Gauges

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
danosrk is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 10-06-2014, 10:19 AM   #66

Cheapspeed is the leader of the worldCheapspeed is the leader of the worldCheapspeed is the leader of the worldCheapspeed is the leader of the worldCheapspeed is the leader of the worldCheapspeed is the leader of the worldCheapspeed is the leader of the worldCheapspeed is the leader of the worldCheapspeed is the leader of the worldCheapspeed is the leader of the worldCheapspeed is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,652 Times in 1,429 Posts
Groans: 29
Groaned at 18 Times in 17 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Running 20psi on the k04, would the perm plate be of any value?
 Old 10-06-2014, 04:12 PM   #67
Approved MSF Vendor

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Cheapspeed View Post
Running 20psi on the k04, would the perm plate be of any value?
Couldn't hurt, but it really just depends on how much blow by you are getting. Either way, venting blow by gasses will make more room in the cylinders for fresh air rather than dirty air.
 Old 10-07-2014, 04:05 AM   #68

King Scumbag is the leader of the worldKing Scumbag is the leader of the worldKing Scumbag is the leader of the worldKing Scumbag is the leader of the worldKing Scumbag is the leader of the worldKing Scumbag is the leader of the worldKing Scumbag is the leader of the worldKing Scumbag is the leader of the worldKing Scumbag is the leader of the worldKing Scumbag is the leader of the worldKing Scumbag is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,586 Times in 1,075 Posts
Groans: 13
Not Ranked  0 score     

Couldn't hurt, but it really just depends on how much blow by you are getting. Either way, venting blow by gasses will make more room in the cylinders for fresh air rather than dirty air.
Still needing people for that perm plate group buy?
danosrk likes this.
E25 382/375 GSD DynoJet 141020
STOCK BLOCK

FREEK KORN TUNE 335whp/356wtq ENM 14 K04
~ Ordnance, Droppn' Warheads of Foreheads Since 1922 ~
BOSTON STRONG

Originally Posted by Tokay444 View Post
It's always better to build for more power than you'll ever make.
King Scumbag is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to King Scumbag For This Useful Post:
danosrk (10-07-2014)
 Old 10-08-2014, 11:44 AM   #69
Approved MSF Vendor

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

If we can get 5 people together we'll do another group buy. We were only able to get 3 on the last one though.
 Old 10-08-2014, 01:02 PM   #70

King Scumbag is the leader of the worldKing Scumbag is the leader of the worldKing Scumbag is the leader of the worldKing Scumbag is the leader of the worldKing Scumbag is the leader of the worldKing Scumbag is the leader of the worldKing Scumbag is the leader of the worldKing Scumbag is the leader of the worldKing Scumbag is the leader of the worldKing Scumbag is the leader of the worldKing Scumbag is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,586 Times in 1,075 Posts
Groans: 13
Not Ranked  0 score     

If we can get 5 people together we'll do another group buy. We were only able to get 3 on the last one though.
What would the price point be at 5? I think I may have seen it already posted but I'm being to lazy to go look again lol.
E25 382/375 GSD DynoJet 141020
STOCK BLOCK

FREEK KORN TUNE 335whp/356wtq ENM 14 K04
~ Ordnance, Droppn' Warheads of Foreheads Since 1922 ~
BOSTON STRONG

Originally Posted by Tokay444 View Post
It's always better to build for more power than you'll ever make.
King Scumbag is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 10-08-2014, 04:02 PM   #71

shadesofgray19 is the leader of the worldshadesofgray19 is the leader of the worldshadesofgray19 is the leader of the worldshadesofgray19 is the leader of the worldshadesofgray19 is the leader of the worldshadesofgray19 is the leader of the worldshadesofgray19 is the leader of the worldshadesofgray19 is the leader of the worldshadesofgray19 is the leader of the worldshadesofgray19 is the leader of the worldshadesofgray19 is the leader of the world
Groans: 14
Groaned at 26 Times in 8 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

This is what they provided previously.

PERM PCV Plate x5 or more = $165.60 including shipping to Continental US
danosrk (10-12-2014), EdgeAutosport.com (10-08-2014), King Scumbag (10-08-2014)
 Old 10-10-2014, 04:14 AM   #72

the2falcon is the leader of the worldthe2falcon is the leader of the worldthe2falcon is the leader of the worldthe2falcon is the leader of the worldthe2falcon is the leader of the worldthe2falcon is the leader of the worldthe2falcon is the leader of the worldthe2falcon is the leader of the worldthe2falcon is the leader of the worldthe2falcon is the leader of the worldthe2falcon is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

I'm in for a perm plate
danosrk likes this.
the2falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to the2falcon For This Useful Post:
danosrk (10-12-2014)
 Old 10-12-2014, 09:00 AM   #73

danosrk is the leader of the worlddanosrk is the leader of the worlddanosrk is the leader of the worlddanosrk is the leader of the worlddanosrk is the leader of the worlddanosrk is the leader of the worlddanosrk is the leader of the worlddanosrk is the leader of the worlddanosrk is the leader of the worlddanosrk is the leader of the worlddanosrk is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

In for perm plate too, @SBMS316; you in on this?

Things learned from 2014 deployment:
1. Tomahawks will kill you
2. Remember that one time you didn't suck at your job? Yeah, neither do I.
3. I work with enough retards on my ship that we should qualify for extra money from the government

Purple Drank Tuned
Wiseco Pistons/Manley H-beams/JBR BSD/JBR Oil Pan Baffle/ACT 6 Puck/Streetlite Flywheel/CP-E Exhaust Mani/GTX2867R/CP-E Catless DP/Electronic Exhaust Cutout/HTP 4" Intake/PERM PCV Plate/Damond Dual OCCs/Kozmic EGR Deletes/Coolant Bypass/CP-E Safe Seals/CP-E HPFP/Grimspeed 3 Port EBCS/3.5 Bar MAP/CX FMIC w/ TR8 Core/Devil's Own Stage 2 Meth Kit/NGK Iridium IX/HKS SSQV 4 VTA/JBR 88D Trilogy Mounts/JBR Small Battery Box/Optima Yellow Top/Gram Lights 57F/Dunlop Direzza ZII's/Yellowspeed Coils/DK Rear Camber Arms/CorkSport RSB/GT Spec Rear Tie Brace/GT Spec Link Reinforcement Panel/TWM Short Throw/CP-E Triple Gauge Pod/ProSport EVO Gauges

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last edited by danosrk; 10-14-2014 at 10:05 AM.
danosrk is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 10-14-2014, 02:48 PM   #74
Approved MSF Vendor

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

The coupon code for 5 people is PERMGB5. You guys can use that code to get the PERM Plate for $165.60, but we will not ship them until five people have purchased. I will hold this opportunity open until the first of November. Once we get 5 people who have used the code, we will ship and continue to ship for people who use the code until November 1st. If we do not get 5 people we will either refund your money or we will send you an invoice for the difference and ship the perm plate. Let me know if you guys have any questions!
 Old 10-20-2014, 11:36 AM   #75

my2k13speed3 is the leader of the worldmy2k13speed3 is the leader of the worldmy2k13speed3 is the leader of the worldmy2k13speed3 is the leader of the worldmy2k13speed3 is the leader of the worldmy2k13speed3 is the leader of the worldmy2k13speed3 is the leader of the worldmy2k13speed3 is the leader of the worldmy2k13speed3 is the leader of the worldmy2k13speed3 is the leader of the worldmy2k13speed3 is the leader of the world
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Has anyone purchased Autotech internals?
[Damond Motorsports RMM & SSP] [Maisonvi Grooved Dessert Beagle Knob] [COBB AP V3] [CorkSport HPFP Internals, SRI, TIP, TMIC & LEDs] [Sure M3 TP] [cp-e Triton CBE] [GFB BOV] [91 Octane Purple Drank Tuned - 260whp/290wtq - VDyno]

Parts to Install: [JBR 3" TRU-3" Intake & Solid Shifter Bushings] [DDM HID Kit]

my2k13speed3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 10-20-2014, 02:59 PM   #76
Approved MSF Vendor

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Not with the GB code...
The Following User Says Thank You to EdgeAutosport.com For This Useful Post:
everton99 (10-21-2014)
 Old 10-21-2014, 09:11 AM   #77

tubeman has a spectacular aura abouttubeman has a spectacular aura about
Groaned at 4 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I need me some internals!
tubeman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tubeman For This Useful Post:
EdgeAutosport.com (10-21-2014)
 Old 10-21-2014, 09:31 AM   #78

Bfleyva is a glorious beacon of lightBfleyva is a glorious beacon of lightBfleyva is a glorious beacon of lightBfleyva is a glorious beacon of lightBfleyva is a glorious beacon of light
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by tubeman View Post
I need me some internals!
Me too! That is next on my list!
Bfleyva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bfleyva For This Useful Post:
EdgeAutosport.com (10-21-2014)
 Old 10-21-2014, 02:34 PM   #79
Approved MSF Vendor

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Well we have got plenty here for you!
 Old 10-21-2014, 10:42 PM   #80

kopf is the leader of the worldkopf is the leader of the worldkopf is the leader of the worldkopf is the leader of the worldkopf is the leader of the worldkopf is the leader of the worldkopf is the leader of the worldkopf is the leader of the worldkopf is the leader of the worldkopf is the leader of the worldkopf is the leader of the world
Groans: 2
Not Ranked  0 score     

I need internals as well, so that should make the minimum 3 yeah?
kopf is offline   Reply With Quote

« JMF V2 manifold | - »