register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3 MZR Gen2 Forums (2010-2013)
> 2010 MS3 - Big Turbo Builds

2010 MS3 - Big Turbo Builds Genpu - Big Turbo Builds. All discussions about big turbos, hybrids and builds belong here.

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree15Likes
  • 1 Post By usarmyMS3
  • 1 Post By xfeejayx
  • 1 Post By shaneski
  • 1 Post By TRBLSM
  • 1 Post By Shwaykid
  • 1 Post By Shwaykid
  • 1 Post By usarmyMS3
  • 2 Post By usarmyMS3
  • 1 Post By ProChargedLS2
  • 1 Post By NCspecV81
  • 1 Post By usarmyMS3
  • 1 Post By NCspecV81
  • 1 Post By NCspecV81
  • 1 Post By KiwiFlavor

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 03-07-2017, 12:38 AM   #1

usarmyMS3 is a glorious beacon of lightusarmyMS3 is a glorious beacon of lightusarmyMS3 is a glorious beacon of lightusarmyMS3 is a glorious beacon of lightusarmyMS3 is a glorious beacon of light
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default Alex's BW S362 Sx-e w/ PI Build

Hey im Alex I have a 2010 MS3 and last season i had a FBO GTX3071r and now im currently deployed and car is put up. But i have ordered The Borg Warner S362 SX-e and will be going top mount Turbo with either a fender or hood exit exhaust. I will be running a JMF maniold with 4x 2200cc injectors with a split controller and AEM pump off a fuel cell running 100% methanol. I also have a N2mb WOT box, will be running the New Gaurdian Angel V3 as well . WIll be running a safe 450-470 whp tune while i build a Fully forged and sleeved long block with full head work on the side

WIll keep updating as my wife recieves packages at the house lol. I dont get home until summer so it will all be ready to go in when i get there and then to the dyno!!

Here are pictures of my car before i left for deployment. The Intake, downpipe, and turbo all already sold
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_5796.JPG (402.8 KB, 63 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5308.JPG (2.19 MB, 81 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6660.JPG (137.6 KB, 68 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6755.JPG (221.5 KB, 69 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6388.JPG (203.4 KB, 73 views)
usarmyMS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-07-2017, 03:37 AM   #2

usarmyMS3 is a glorious beacon of lightusarmyMS3 is a glorious beacon of lightusarmyMS3 is a glorious beacon of lightusarmyMS3 is a glorious beacon of lightusarmyMS3 is a glorious beacon of light
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Update!! Called on status of my Turbo and they are waiting for the hotside to come back powdercoating for the ceramic coating and then it will be on its way!
KiwiFlavor likes this.
BW S362 Sx-e Turbo, Focus log style top mount exhaust mani - Treadstone TR1035 - JBR FMIC piping - RamFab 4" intake - JMF Mani with 4x 1000cc Inj. Powered by an AEM 380lph fuel pump, 2x Fuel Lab filters, Fuel Lab FPR w/ gauge, Fuel cell Running 100% meth - AEM Failsafe Gauge - Go Fast Bits BPV - Autotech HPFP Internals - Cobb AP V3 - JBR rear race mount 88duro - JBR EGR delete - Damond Motorsports passenger and transmission motor mounts - Damond Motorsports Oil Catch Can w/ VTA - Tork Motorsports Coil pack cover - ACT 6puck w/streetlight flywheel (Ordering) - Full transmission refresh with upgraded shift forks from Speed Performance - KONI yellow adjustable performance struts - TEIN springs - StopTech high performance rotors - EBC Redstuff pads - Performance steel braided brake lines
The Following User Says Thank You to usarmyMS3 For This Useful Post:
KiwiFlavor (03-07-2017)
 Old 03-07-2017, 07:43 AM   #3

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Another update RamFab is making my 4" intake. Going just MAF , no air straightener or recirc tube
BW S362 Sx-e Turbo, Focus log style top mount exhaust mani - Treadstone TR1035 - JBR FMIC piping - RamFab 4" intake - JMF Mani with 4x 1000cc Inj. Powered by an AEM 380lph fuel pump, 2x Fuel Lab filters, Fuel Lab FPR w/ gauge, Fuel cell Running 100% meth - AEM Failsafe Gauge - Go Fast Bits BPV - Autotech HPFP Internals - Cobb AP V3 - JBR rear race mount 88duro - JBR EGR delete - Damond Motorsports passenger and transmission motor mounts - Damond Motorsports Oil Catch Can w/ VTA - Tork Motorsports Coil pack cover - ACT 6puck w/streetlight flywheel (Ordering) - Full transmission refresh with upgraded shift forks from Speed Performance - KONI yellow adjustable performance struts - TEIN springs - StopTech high performance rotors - EBC Redstuff pads - Performance steel braided brake lines
 Old 03-19-2017, 02:46 AM   #4

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Update ! Turbo showed up to my house ! She is huge . my buddy gave me a blown up k04 to put next to it lol enjoy ! Still waiting on my 4" intake from RamFab
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 17373046_10212074495326874_1271348608_o.jpg (115.8 KB, 62 views)
File Type: jpg bw362sxe 2.jpg (134.2 KB, 78 views)
File Type: jpg bw362sxe 3.jpg (85.6 KB, 66 views)
File Type: jpg bw362sxe 4.jpg (13.2 KB, 455 views)
File Type: jpg my turbo2.jpg (10.0 KB, 461 views)
 Old 03-23-2017, 07:29 PM   #5

PearlySpeed has much to be proud ofPearlySpeed has much to be proud ofPearlySpeed has much to be proud ofPearlySpeed has much to be proud ofPearlySpeed has much to be proud ofPearlySpeed has much to be proud ofPearlySpeed has much to be proud ofPearlySpeed has much to be proud ofPearlySpeed has much to be proud of
Not Ranked  0 score     

That is just beautiful
 Old 03-24-2017, 09:00 PM   #6

xfeejayx is the leader of the worldxfeejayx is the leader of the worldxfeejayx is the leader of the worldxfeejayx is the leader of the worldxfeejayx is the leader of the worldxfeejayx is the leader of the worldxfeejayx is the leader of the worldxfeejayx is the leader of the worldxfeejayx is the leader of the worldxfeejayx is the leader of the worldxfeejayx is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,692 Times in 979 Posts
Groans: 78
Groaned at 33 Times in 28 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

What ex mani will you be running to top mount it?

Thanks for your service, Alex.
usarmyMS3 likes this.
xfeejayx is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-06-2017, 08:39 AM   #7

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Thanks !!! and i am running the focus cast iron exhaust mani
 Old 04-06-2017, 08:43 AM   #8

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

UPDATE!!! Exhaust mani is at my house and so is my RamFab 4" Intake !! only have pics of intake from RamFab before he sent it
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_7182.JPG (120.5 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_7183.JPG (124.8 KB, 37 views)
 Old 05-10-2017, 09:25 PM   #9

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Little update !!

I have my BW S362sxe ready to go with manifold . Just ordered the entire fuel set up !!!!

JMF V2 single runner w/ PI
ID1000cc injectors
Split second controller
AEM 380lph fuel pump
Fuel Labs 75 micron and 6 micron filter
Fuel Labs FPR and gauge
Summit racing fuel cell (for 100%meth)
AEM wideband Failsafe gauge

Next to order is the ACT 6 puck Clutch and pte 46mm EWG

Like to say thanks to Justin Brasil Brent Sipe and Bryce Williams for help with part numbers and information that I needed!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_7328.JPG (301.5 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_7331.JPG (263.6 KB, 44 views)
File Type: png IMG_7357.PNG (151.1 KB, 42 views)
File Type: png IMG_7358.PNG (100.7 KB, 43 views)
File Type: png IMG_7359.PNG (111.5 KB, 46 views)
File Type: png IMG_7354.PNG (133.3 KB, 43 views)
File Type: png IMG_7367.PNG (119.5 KB, 50 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to usarmyMS3 For This Useful Post:
shaneski (07-20-2017)
 Old 05-18-2017, 12:58 AM   #10

shaneski is the leader of the worldshaneski is the leader of the worldshaneski is the leader of the worldshaneski is the leader of the worldshaneski is the leader of the worldshaneski is the leader of the worldshaneski is the leader of the worldshaneski is the leader of the worldshaneski is the leader of the worldshaneski is the leader of the worldshaneski is the leader of the world
Groaned at 21 Times in 7 Posts
Neutral  +1 score     

Originally Posted by usarmyMS3 View Post
Little update !!

I have my BW S362sxe ready to go with manifold . Just ordered the entire fuel set up !!!!

JMF V2 single runner w/ PI
ID1000cc injectors
Split second controller
AEM 380lph fuel pump
Fuel Labs 75 micron and 6 micron filter
Fuel Labs FPR and gauge
Summit racing fuel cell (for 100%meth)
AEM wideband Failsafe gauge

Next to order is the ACT 6 puck Clutch and pte 46mm EWG

Like to say thanks to Justin Brasil Brent Sipe and Bryce Williams for help with part numbers and information that I needed!!
This the set up Justin has for his Silver gen2?, i'm planning to head down the same path later in the year.
Gen 2 2012 - ATP GTX3076r IWG - Full Race exhaust mani - 2NV Industries built Forged bottom end - PNP Head - JMF Intake Mani- UR Turbo Back - JBR tru 3.5 intake - TR8 FMIC - Devils own stage 2 WM - Cobb 3 port EBC- Autotech internals - FREEKTUNED.
shaneski is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-20-2017, 04:19 AM   #11

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Same fuel set up yes !! Different turbo and supporting parts !
 Old 05-20-2017, 04:21 AM   #12

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

UPDATE!! All aux fuel set up mentioned above have arrived !! Well next I'm ordering CorkSport inj seals , sending my wire barness off to Eric to get the tuck and PI added for aux fuel. Going with a SpeedFactory Racing intercooler instead of the treadstone, more money but it will hold higher horsepower. Having IC piping fabricated and welded loacally for an under route set up . PTE 46MM EWG is on its way as well.

So what's left... let's see

When I get back from deployment I'll have to put very thing on and hook it all up , then go to the local race shop and have some fuel lines and fittings made for the fuel system. Then once it's all together I will have to trailer it over to Fab shop for then IC piping and exhaust to be fabricated ( still deciding to go fender or hood exit ). After that get her full of new fluids and get ready to hit the rollers to dial her in
Attached Images
File Type: png IMG_7408.PNG (209.2 KB, 52 views)
 Old 06-27-2017, 05:56 AM   #13

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

It's all pretty much here !! Just waiting on a few more things !!! Deployment is coming to an end and will be home really really soon !! Can't wait to un box and get to work !! Will keep you updated
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_7488.JPG (155.1 KB, 39 views)
 Old 06-28-2017, 03:36 PM   #14

SPEEDingTicket is a glorious beacon of lightSPEEDingTicket is a glorious beacon of lightSPEEDingTicket is a glorious beacon of lightSPEEDingTicket is a glorious beacon of lightSPEEDingTicket is a glorious beacon of light
Not Ranked  0 score     

Hehe, i forgot the focus mani fits on there perfectly doesnt it? This whole thread is eye candy, sounds like you're in for some fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SPEEDingTicket is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 07-20-2017, 09:52 PM   #15

shaneski is the leader of the worldshaneski is the leader of the worldshaneski is the leader of the worldshaneski is the leader of the worldshaneski is the leader of the worldshaneski is the leader of the worldshaneski is the leader of the worldshaneski is the leader of the worldshaneski is the leader of the worldshaneski is the leader of the worldshaneski is the leader of the world
Groaned at 21 Times in 7 Posts
Neutral  +1 score     

UPDATE!! All aux fuel set up mentioned above have arrived !! Well next I'm ordering CorkSport inj seals , sending my wire barness off to Eric to get the tuck and PI added for aux fuel. Going with a SpeedFactory Racing intercooler instead of the treadstone, more money but it will hold higher horsepower. Having IC piping fabricated and welded loacally for an under route set up . PTE 46MM EWG is on its way as well.

So what's left... let's see

When I get back from deployment I'll have to put very thing on and hook it all up , then go to the local race shop and have some fuel lines and fittings made for the fuel system. Then once it's all together I will have to trailer it over to Fab shop for then IC piping and exhaust to be fabricated ( still deciding to go fender or hood exit ). After that get her full of new fluids and get ready to hit the rollers to dial her in
Nice set up. Also good work with the youtube vid. What actually triggers the AEM pump. I remember Justin mentioning it's boost based set up.
usarmyMS3 likes this.
Gen 2 2012 - ATP GTX3076r IWG - Full Race exhaust mani - 2NV Industries built Forged bottom end - PNP Head - JMF Intake Mani- UR Turbo Back - JBR tru 3.5 intake - TR8 FMIC - Devils own stage 2 WM - Cobb 3 port EBC- Autotech internals - FREEKTUNED.
shaneski is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to shaneski For This Useful Post:
usarmyMS3 (08-08-2017)
 Old 08-03-2017, 02:07 PM   #16

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

So I will update this when I get time I'm super busy with getting the car done and being on vacation but please go to my YouTube link below and I have the whole build on film!!!! You will enjoy and make sure to like and subscirbe.

https://www.youtube.com/user/aplista1790
 Old 08-04-2017, 12:53 AM   #17

TRBLSM has a reputation beyond reputeTRBLSM has a reputation beyond reputeTRBLSM has a reputation beyond reputeTRBLSM has a reputation beyond reputeTRBLSM has a reputation beyond reputeTRBLSM has a reputation beyond reputeTRBLSM has a reputation beyond reputeTRBLSM has a reputation beyond reputeTRBLSM has a reputation beyond reputeTRBLSM has a reputation beyond reputeTRBLSM has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by shaneski View Post
Nice set up. Also good work with the youtube vid. What actually triggers the AEM pump. I remember Justin mentioning it's boost based set up.

Hobbs switch

usarmyMS3 likes this.
 Old 08-07-2017, 08:08 AM   #18

Shwaykid is the leader of the worldShwaykid is the leader of the worldShwaykid is the leader of the worldShwaykid is the leader of the worldShwaykid is the leader of the worldShwaykid is the leader of the worldShwaykid is the leader of the worldShwaykid is the leader of the worldShwaykid is the leader of the worldShwaykid is the leader of the worldShwaykid is the leader of the world
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Where'd you buy that mani from?
usarmyMS3 likes this.

JBR TRU 3.5 Aluminum WP // Corksport TBE // JBR OCC Stage 2 // AP v3 (Tweaked [by me] E40 Tune) // Autotech Internals // Stratified EBCS // TWM Full Replacement w/ Type R Knob // CP-e Stage 2 RMM // JBR/Damond Full EGR Delete // Synchronic DV // NGK 6510s // FMIC [TR8 w/ JBR Pipes] // CorkSport Adjustable Struts/Lowering Springs // Progress RSB

Jet Black Wax (06/24/2017)
Better compression than Silaramic (02/20/2016)
Shwaykid is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-08-2017, 06:00 AM   #19

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by shaneski View Post
Thank you and it's all run off the Split Second controller !!!

Originally Posted by Shwaykid View Post
Where'd you buy that mani from?
Are you referring to the exhaust manifold ?

Last edited by usarmyMS3; 08-08-2017 at 06:00 AM. Reason: MSF Database - Automerged Doublepost
 Old 08-08-2017, 06:10 AM   #20

Shwaykid is the leader of the worldShwaykid is the leader of the worldShwaykid is the leader of the worldShwaykid is the leader of the worldShwaykid is the leader of the worldShwaykid is the leader of the worldShwaykid is the leader of the worldShwaykid is the leader of the worldShwaykid is the leader of the worldShwaykid is the leader of the worldShwaykid is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Thank you and it's all run off the Split Second controller !!!

Are you referring to the exhaust manifold ?
Yeah. I haven't had much luck finding a top mount manifold like that for an ST like you mentioned in your video

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

JBR TRU 3.5 Aluminum WP // Corksport TBE // JBR OCC Stage 2 // AP v3 (Tweaked [by me] E40 Tune) // Autotech Internals // Stratified EBCS // TWM Full Replacement w/ Type R Knob // CP-e Stage 2 RMM // JBR/Damond Full EGR Delete // Synchronic DV // NGK 6510s // FMIC [TR8 w/ JBR Pipes] // CorkSport Adjustable Struts/Lowering Springs // Progress RSB

Old 08-10-2017, 07:50 AM   #21

Not Ranked  0 score     

@usarmyMS3;

Is this it? https://www.fswerks.com/collections/...atec-2003-2012
usarmyMS3 likes this.

Old 08-13-2017, 05:10 AM   #22

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Shwaykid View Post

Yes but don't pay that , here's a link to what I bought !

https://www.ebay.com/itm/111947920836

Shwaykid likes this.
 Old 08-13-2017, 05:18 AM   #23

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default Alex's BW S362 Sx-e w/ PI Build

Here are some pictures of the new set up !!!! Sorry I've been quiet on here I've been so busy trying to get this done by a deadline and having vacation time to do it !! It runs and drives just waiting on my actual exhaust and wastegate dump to get fabricated then hood will go on and we will be rockin and rollin!

Follow my YOUTUBE channel for more updates

https://www.youtube.com/user/aplista1790

ADD my Instagram @1_bad_ms3

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_8019.JPG (665.3 KB, 28 views)
TRBLSM and Farhan@DM like this.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to usarmyMS3 For This Useful Post:
Farhan@DM (08-17-2017), KiwiFlavor (08-17-2017), Shwaykid (08-14-2017)
 Old 08-15-2017, 12:23 AM   #24

ProChargedLS2 has a spectacular aura aboutProChargedLS2 has a spectacular aura aboutProChargedLS2 has a spectacular aura about
Groaned at 5 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Good lord man. May God have mercy on whoever decides to race you

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
usarmyMS3 likes this.
 Old 08-16-2017, 06:13 PM   #25

NCspecV81 is the leader of the worldNCspecV81 is the leader of the worldNCspecV81 is the leader of the worldNCspecV81 is the leader of the worldNCspecV81 is the leader of the worldNCspecV81 is the leader of the worldNCspecV81 is the leader of the worldNCspecV81 is the leader of the worldNCspecV81 is the leader of the worldNCspecV81 is the leader of the worldNCspecV81 is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,522 Times in 1,112 Posts
Groans: 16
Groaned at 32 Times in 17 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I think I've saw you post your videos on Nator TN/KY on facebook. Coming along really well. Love the whistle. Nice to see another speed owner go BW.
usarmyMS3 likes this.

NCspecV81 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NCspecV81 For This Useful Post:
usarmyMS3 (08-16-2017)
 Old 08-16-2017, 06:14 PM   #26

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by NCspecV81 View Post
I think I've saw you post your videos on Nator TN/KY on facebook. Coming along really well. Love the whistle. Nice to see another speed owner go BW.

That's me !!! Thanks for following and make sure you subscribe to YouTube

NCspecV81 likes this.
 Old 08-16-2017, 06:23 PM   #27

NCspecV81 is the leader of the worldNCspecV81 is the leader of the worldNCspecV81 is the leader of the worldNCspecV81 is the leader of the worldNCspecV81 is the leader of the worldNCspecV81 is the leader of the worldNCspecV81 is the leader of the worldNCspecV81 is the leader of the worldNCspecV81 is the leader of the worldNCspecV81 is the leader of the worldNCspecV81 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

I actually dig the filter in the scoop.
usarmyMS3 likes this.

Old 08-16-2017, 06:24 PM   #28

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by NCspecV81 View Post
I actually dig the filter in the scoop.

It's growing on me but in case of rain

Old 08-17-2017, 04:54 AM   #29

Not Ranked  0 score     

It's growing on me but in case of rain

just wmi for the turbo.
usarmyMS3 likes this.

Old 08-17-2017, 10:21 AM   #30

KiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,437 Times in 871 Posts
Groans: 14
Groaned at 6 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Damn!! Nice! Also thanks for that top mount EM info!!
usarmyMS3 likes this.

BNR S3 - JBR Tru 3.0" - CP-E TMIC - Corksport catless DP - Corksport race pipe - Forge V2 - Autotech internals + AP v3 - Swift springs - Enkei RPF1 17x9 + 45 (5mm JBR spacers in the front)
KiwiFlavor is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-20-2017, 10:53 AM   #31

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

New video!! Go watch!!

https://youtu.be/SmXm2P1bZ-Q

Old 10-05-2017, 07:58 PM   #32

Shottachris is infamous around these partsShottachris is infamous around these partsShottachris is infamous around these partsShottachris is infamous around these partsShottachris is infamous around these partsShottachris is infamous around these partsShottachris is infamous around these partsShottachris is infamous around these partsShottachris is infamous around these partsShottachris is infamous around these partsShottachris is infamous around these parts
Groaned at 63 Times in 26 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Car looks really good how much it made

2011 speed 3 GT daily driver
Mods: big turbo , fuel internals , sure short shifter , forge BOV , FMIC , JBR motor mounts all around , BC coil overs , staggered advan wheels 18 x9.5 25+ offset front 18x 10.5 15+ offset rear , 3in catless down pipe , occ , Custom 3inch intake , Cobb strut bar ,Cobb v3 ,vtcs delete stock intake mani ,
Shottachris is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says NO Thank You to Shottachris For This Un-useful Post:
zenit (10-12-2017)