register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3 MZR Gen2 Forums (2010-2013)
> 2010 MS3 - Big Turbo Builds

2010 MS3 - Big Turbo Builds Genpu - Big Turbo Builds. All discussions about big turbos, hybrids and builds belong here.

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By JB11SPEED3

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 08-23-2015, 08:43 PM   #1

JB11SPEED3 is just really niceJB11SPEED3 is just really niceJB11SPEED3 is just really niceJB11SPEED3 is just really niceJB11SPEED3 is just really nice
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Neutral  +1 score     
Default GOING BT- GTX3076R

Hey everyone, so I decided to go big turbo....I explained what set it all off in my introduction thread a few months back but at that time I was planning on going with the Corksport drop in turbo...since a lot probably didn't see my intro thread this is what happened.

So I baught the car at a dealership about 6 months ago...3 months later the city was repaving a street close to my house and left some manhole castings and pipe casting setting up pretty high, the car is lowered a good bit (like this when I bought it) I was cruising down the road an the car in front of me didn't move a bit an by the time the casting came out from under their car it was too late, I hit it dead on. Continued down the road probably 200-300 yard to a spot I could pull over to assess the damage, it had put a significant hole in the oil pan so we pushed it to the closest parking lot to wait for the tow truck, I had it towed to a buddys shop where we figure out the 300 yards was far enough to lock up the motor. So needing a new motor I made the decision to have one built by SpeedPerf6manc3.

Now for the good stuff here is a list of the parts going in to this build.

*Engine Built By SpeedPerf6rmanc3 Key Crank, Balance Shaft Delete
*ATP GTX3076R External Wastegate Kit with Tial MVS Wastegate
*Cobb Accessport v3
*AEM boost,oil pressure, an AFR Wideband Gauges
*Damond RMM
*Damond OCC
*Turbosmart Kompact BPV
*HTP 4inch intake
*3" Down Pipe and Full Exhaust W/custom Test Pipe(not sure brand was already installed)
*CP-E TMIC
*SpeedPerf6manc3 3port EBCS
*AutoTech pump internals
*Tork injector seals
*Bosch 3.0 Bar MAP sensor
*Tork Injector Stud Kit
*Damond Motorsports Full EGR Delete
*NGK 1 step colder plugs
*Block8Head Triple vent pod
Updated the list with a few changes an new parts

Well this is the start I got. Thanks for Reading an any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
dvswimer likes this.

Last edited by JB11SPEED3; 09-29-2015 at 11:27 AM.
JB11SPEED3 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JB11SPEED3 For This Useful Post:
TRBLSM (08-24-2015)
 Old 08-25-2015, 04:13 PM   #2

SpeedRebirth is the leader of the worldSpeedRebirth is the leader of the worldSpeedRebirth is the leader of the worldSpeedRebirth is the leader of the worldSpeedRebirth is the leader of the worldSpeedRebirth is the leader of the worldSpeedRebirth is the leader of the worldSpeedRebirth is the leader of the worldSpeedRebirth is the leader of the worldSpeedRebirth is the leader of the worldSpeedRebirth is the leader of the world
Groans: 33
Groaned at 22 Times in 11 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by JB11SPEED3 View Post
*Corksport SRI (came with car)
*CP-E TMIC
*Bosch 3.0 Bar MAP sensor

Trying to decide what Boost, Oil Pressure, an AFR gauges I want, will be added to list once I do.
Nice to see you going built instead of parting out =)
Is the CS sri standard size or 3"? 3" is really the absolutely smallest maf housing you can have on a built engine with gtx3076. I would recommend a 3,5" or even 4" if you want it to be as effective as possible. Prices are pretty much the same no matter the size.

A FMIC kit is also a good idea if you want to get as much as possible out of your turbo.
The 3 Bar sensor (29 psi) could be maxed out with that turbo so I would suggest a 3.5 bar sensor (36 psi).

You need to keep the motor safe from overboosting so a Stratified Guardian Angel is a very good investment!! It can litterly save your engine from blowing up in case a wastegate line comes off.

You need supplemental fueling as well to be able to use more than 40% of that turbos capacity. A nice meth kit is a minimum, next step would be a 5th/6th port kit. Freektune runs 580whp with just meth as additional fueling so it can be done on that alone

An OCC is never a bad idea, and maby a PERM Plate to vent a little better. Or maby you should get the Valve Cover Breather. These things can be added later ofc if funding is on the low side

CP-E Atmosphere Kit GTX3076 Tial 0.82AR / EWG / 3,25" MAF / Catless DP
Simons 3" Catback CP-E Diff Mount HDI FMIC HTP Battery Relocation
Corksport: Rear Brace Bar - Front Strut Bar - Stubby Antenna - Interior + Underhood LED Kit
JBR: TMM+PMM+RMM - Short Shift Kit /w Bushings - TIG Throttle - Coolant Bypass - EGR Delete - JBR OCC Stage 2
Whiteline Rear Swaybar SPC Camber Joints Turbosmart BPV Autotech Internals SURE Juggernaught Stratified Guardian Angel & Boost Dial NGK IX @ 0.025
Bosch 3 bar MAP w/ PNP Harness Block8Head Dual Gauge Pod Defi Racer Boost & Oil Pressure & Oil Temp
Techna-Fit Clutch Line + Brake Lines ATE Super Blue Racing ProSport Oil Filter Adapter Mazda Spin-On Conversion + NPT/BSPT adapter

Not installed yet: SP63 longblock, FreekTune 4" Intake, JBR TIG IM, DM Meth Spacer

290 AWHP / K04
370 AWHP / GTX3076 @ 23 psi
SpeedRebirth is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-26-2015, 10:35 AM   #3

JB11SPEED3 is just really niceJB11SPEED3 is just really niceJB11SPEED3 is just really niceJB11SPEED3 is just really niceJB11SPEED3 is just really nice
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Thanks for advice man...ya I'm going to a 4inch intake an ya meth is deff in future
 Old 08-27-2015, 12:01 PM   #4

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Getting rid of the Toyota seals just ordered the Tork Motorsports seals....next will be a 4 inch intake
 Old 09-29-2015, 11:29 AM   #5

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Updated list been a min. Plus I decided to go with Purple Drank for the Tune