register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3 MZR Gen2 Forums (2010-2013)
> 2010 MS3 - Big Turbo Builds

2010 MS3 - Big Turbo Builds Genpu - Big Turbo Builds. All discussions about big turbos, hybrids and builds belong here.

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree8Likes

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 03-31-2017, 10:53 AM   #41

AwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the world
Groans: 8
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Because people are special?
AwAfrican is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-31-2017, 11:06 AM   #42

WAMBUSHHHH! is the leader of the worldWAMBUSHHHH! is the leader of the worldWAMBUSHHHH! is the leader of the worldWAMBUSHHHH! is the leader of the worldWAMBUSHHHH! is the leader of the worldWAMBUSHHHH! is the leader of the worldWAMBUSHHHH! is the leader of the worldWAMBUSHHHH! is the leader of the worldWAMBUSHHHH! is the leader of the worldWAMBUSHHHH! is the leader of the worldWAMBUSHHHH! is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,333 Times in 713 Posts
Groans: 9
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Mazdazilla6 View Post
Philbrodelphia?

Edit: why the hell is this in the gen2 forum?
I'm partial to Killadelphia or Flipadelphia. If you want to get your bro hat on, you can head on over to Vilabrova or St. Broes.

It's on the Gen 2 forum because the OP is a PA resident and we never send our brightest into the general forums.
SIXual Panda likes this.

2004 Yamaha R6 - Micron Ricer Pipe / PC
2005 Honda CBR 600 F4i - R.I.P. 10/29/13
WAMBUSHHHH! is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WAMBUSHHHH! For This Useful Post:
Mazdazilla6 (03-31-2017)
 Old 03-31-2017, 12:54 PM   #43

zenit is the leader of the worldzenit is the leader of the worldzenit is the leader of the worldzenit is the leader of the worldzenit is the leader of the worldzenit is the leader of the worldzenit is the leader of the worldzenit is the leader of the worldzenit is the leader of the worldzenit is the leader of the worldzenit is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,083 Times in 729 Posts
Groans: 56
Groaned at 7 Times in 6 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by monkey.bones.007 View Post
Because everyone likes pu jokes?

Crapatalk, it sucks for free!

"if anyone else acts a fool, we'll punish them to Roberts oil hut to discuss string alignment technique"
-wetzel
zenit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to zenit For This Useful Post:
monkey.bones.007 (03-31-2017)
 Old 04-02-2017, 05:53 AM   #44

Mike001 is on a distinguished road
Groans: 0
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by SIXual Panda View Post
Well, unfortunately, I know every one of you think he is a troll, but I can vouch for him not being a troll. He lives like 30 minutes from me and he reached out to me on facebook a little while ago.

Though, Reading down through this thread, definitely makes him come off as a troll. Lol. Posting in the wrong section, the topics that he had brought up. Perfect set up for being a troll. But yeah, he definitely isn’t.
I understand i am in the wrong section. Ok i get it but i am new to the forums and would atleast appreciate it if you guys would stop giving me a hard time. But thanks anyways for intputs. Sixual panda i am from lancaster pa but now i live in york. For the record the speed 6 i have on my cover photo on fb is downloaded i just liked the color and the stace

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Mike001 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-02-2017, 06:04 AM   #45

_SPEED3GT_ is a name known to all_SPEED3GT_ is a name known to all_SPEED3GT_ is a name known to all_SPEED3GT_ is a name known to all_SPEED3GT_ is a name known to all_SPEED3GT_ is a name known to all
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Brehhh..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
_SPEED3GT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-02-2017, 06:57 AM   #46

Mazdazilla6 is the leader of the worldMazdazilla6 is the leader of the worldMazdazilla6 is the leader of the worldMazdazilla6 is the leader of the worldMazdazilla6 is the leader of the worldMazdazilla6 is the leader of the worldMazdazilla6 is the leader of the worldMazdazilla6 is the leader of the worldMazdazilla6 is the leader of the worldMazdazilla6 is the leader of the worldMazdazilla6 is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,676 Times in 1,834 Posts
Groaned at 21 Times in 14 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

OP the best thing you can do for yourself is grow a thick skin. We don't spoon feed around here. If you really want to mod your car, make power, etc. then do yourself a favor and read around. Spend hours reading around here and you'll learn much more than us just giving you info.

2006 Mazdaspeed6 GT Crystal White Pearl #07141

Damond Motorsports = PS Cooler - RMM - PMM - OCC
VersaTuner = Versatune
Clutchmasters = 850 Street Twindisk
Corksport = RDM - CBE - RSB - TMM Insert
Turbine Tech = Forward Diff Mount - FMM
CP-e = Exhaust Manifold - Injector Seals
PTE = JB 5862
JMF = Intake Manifold w/Custom PI
Kozmic = Downpipe - 6th Port - EGR Delete
Forge = V2 BPV
Tial = 44mm WG
Autotech = HPFP Internals
HTP = 4" Intake - Battery Tray
Bilstein = B6 Shocks w/Eibach springs
Grimmspeed = EBCS
Technafit = SS Brake Lines - SS Clutch Line
Enkei = EVOX GSR 18x8.5 +38 - NT03+M 17x9.5 +38
Custom = FMIC w/TR1035 - Shifter Cables - Shifter Bushings
Mazdazilla6 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mazdazilla6 For This Useful Post:
monkey.bones.007 (04-02-2017)
 Old 04-02-2017, 07:02 AM   #47

AwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Mike001 View Post
i have on my cover photo on fb is downloaded i just liked the color and the stace

Please tell me it doesn't have maybe camber and isn't on bags etc
 Old 04-02-2017, 08:26 AM   #48

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by AwAfrican View Post
Please tell me it doesn't have maybe camber and isn't on bags etc
No its not camberd out its just a booty shot of the car

Old 04-02-2017, 09:19 AM   #49

Not Ranked  0 score     

No its not camberd out its just a booty shot of the car

Phew okay, I was gonna say stance boys don't last so long around here... this forum is definitely towards performance...Stance as in functional for racing etc is certainly accepted
Mike001 likes this.
 Old 04-03-2017, 07:33 AM   #50
Police - Grammarhead

Vansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the world
Thanked 6,834 Times in 2,672 Posts
Groans: 1,801
Groaned at 45 Times in 26 Posts

Hey guys, I have a Mazda(deleted space)speed 6 (deleted extraneous "speed 6"). I am looking to upgrade, but I am new to this platform. (deleted, "I have") My car has forged internals ( k1 rods, Wiseco pistons, polished crank(deleted inappropriate space), (inserted appropriate space) pnp head(deleted inappropriate space), [COLOR="red"](inserted appropriate space) super tech valve train kit, and a bsd kit). Now, what would be my next step? I am lost. Can anybody throw their opinions in the comments? I am looking to make 350-400 awhp.
I haven't made up my mind yet.
(deleted "Jajajaja") Hahahaha, get the fuck (deleted, "outta") out of here.

And this is why you will fail at this forum and this platform. Your car is already riced out and improperly slammed. Look at how low the back end is relative to the front!

🖕🖕🖕🖕

Fucking troll. (deleted, "jajajajanana" - It's not even clear what that is supposed to mean.)
Oooopppsss lol bruh you funny AF. Even news(deleted extraneous space)papers misspell words. (deleted, "but anyways") That's for your amusement, clown, aka fuck boy.
Incidentally, your point would be made all the stronger if you could spell "newspapers" correctly in the first place.

(deleted, "No") I am a drag, not a dyno queen. (deleted, extraneous space and comma). I just want to build this car so when I move to Puerto Rico I can take the car with me, (deleted "and") say I built it, and daily it over there.
Well, at least you built most of that paragraph out of coherent words. Mechanically-speaking though, I'm not sure how far that's going to get you.

Damn, I thought this forum would help, but assholes like (deleted, "you guys") me make a person (deleted, "wanna") want to forget about the forums.
I cannot argue with that logic.

I think I made it clear, I am new to the platform. (deleted, "but") Thanks (deleted, "anyways") for your input, I already looked into hpfp from (deleted, "newage autoparts") the worst kind of swindling, son of a bitch, charlatan this platform has ever seen and a got taken for a ride while trying to buy a couple of goodies.
I understand I am in the wrong section. Ok, I get it, but I am new to the forums and would at (inserted space) least appreciate it if you guys would stop giving me a hard time. (deleted, "But") Thanks (deleted, "anyways") for your input. @Sixual Panda;, I am from Lancaster PA, but now I live in York. For the record, the speed 6 I have on my cover photo on fb is downloaded. I just liked the color and the stance
If you're into stance, get the hell out right now. There's very little tolerance for that shit here.

No, it's not cambered out, it's just a booty shot of the car.

Fixed that for you.
zenit likes this.

Vansquish is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vansquish For This Useful Post:
aackthpt (04-03-2017), Thor Hammer (04-03-2017)
 Old 04-03-2017, 07:54 AM   #51

Not Ranked  0 score     

@Vansquish; you kill me, I approve (not that you need my approval).

Last edited by MS3Shadow; 04-03-2017 at 09:42 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to AwAfrican For This Useful Post:
Vansquish (04-03-2017)
 Old 04-03-2017, 07:58 AM   #52

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Vansquish View Post
And this is why you will fail at this forum and this platform. Your car is already riced out and improperly slammed. Look at how low the back end is relative to the front!

Incidentally, your point would be made all the stronger if you could spell "newspapers" correctly in the first place.

Well, at least you built most of that paragraph out of coherent words. Mechanically-speaking though, I'm not sure how far that's going to get you.

I cannot argue with that logic.

If you're into stance, get the hell out right now. There's very little tolerance for that shit here.

Fixed that for you.
Hey thanks! I didnt know dick heads like you use proper grammar. Next time i need a teacher on English lessons i will let you know thanks for fixing my spelling though.

Old 04-03-2017, 08:03 AM   #53

monkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,557 Times in 1,995 Posts
Groans: 98
Groaned at 296 Times in 73 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I'm glad it's Monday and it looks like entertainment is going to happen!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
monkey.bones.007 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-03-2017, 08:21 AM   #54
Police - Grammarhead

Vansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the world
Thanked 6,834 Times in 2,672 Posts
Groans: 1,801
Groaned at 45 Times in 26 Posts

Hey thanks! I didn't know dick heads like you use proper grammar. Next time I need a teacher (deleted, "on") for some English lessons, I will let you know. Thanks for fixing my spelling though.
I can keep this up all day, cupcake.

Vansquish is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vansquish For This Useful Post:
AwAfrican (04-03-2017), Bingo (04-03-2017), g00s3y (04-03-2017), monkey.bones.007 (04-03-2017), Thor Hammer (04-03-2017)
 Old 04-03-2017, 08:23 AM   #55

monkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

I'm so ready.

Old 04-03-2017, 08:32 AM   #56

Not Ranked  0 score     

Hey thanks! I didnt know dick heads like you use proper grammar. Next time i need a teacher on English lessons i will let you know thanks for fixing my spelling though.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AwAfrican For This Useful Post:
monkey.bones.007 (04-03-2017), Vansquish (04-03-2017)
 Old 04-03-2017, 10:48 AM   #57

aackthpt is the leader of the worldaackthpt is the leader of the worldaackthpt is the leader of the worldaackthpt is the leader of the worldaackthpt is the leader of the worldaackthpt is the leader of the worldaackthpt is the leader of the worldaackthpt is the leader of the worldaackthpt is the leader of the worldaackthpt is the leader of the worldaackthpt is the leader of the world
Groans: 5
Groaned at 3 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Vansquish View Post
I can keep this up all day, cupcake.
I can vouch for this. This man is a trained professional and can sling Oxford commas all day while eating a sandwich and arguing with Johnny Cochran concurrently.
AwAfrican likes this.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aackthpt For This Useful Post:
monkey.bones.007 (04-03-2017), Vansquish (04-03-2017), zenit (04-03-2017)
 Old 04-03-2017, 12:27 PM   #58

Not Ranked  0 score     

I'm sad this has not blossomed into something bigger.

The Following User Says Thank You to monkey.bones.007 For This Useful Post:
Vansquish (04-03-2017)
 Old 04-03-2017, 01:53 PM   #59

g00s3y is the leader of the worldg00s3y is the leader of the worldg00s3y is the leader of the worldg00s3y is the leader of the worldg00s3y is the leader of the worldg00s3y is the leader of the worldg00s3y is the leader of the worldg00s3y is the leader of the worldg00s3y is the leader of the worldg00s3y is the leader of the worldg00s3y is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,158 Times in 959 Posts
Groans: 430
Groaned at 11 Times in 11 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

OP wants a reliable MS6...

Clearly OP is a troll...
AwAfrican (04-03-2017), Thor Hammer (04-03-2017)
 Old 04-03-2017, 02:02 PM   #60

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by g00s3y View Post
OP wants a reliable MS6...

Clearly OP is a troll...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AwAfrican For This Useful Post:
g00s3y (04-04-2017), monkey.bones.007 (04-03-2017), MS3Shadow (04-04-2017), zenit (04-03-2017)