register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3 MZR Gen2 Forums (2010-2013)
> Gen2 MS3 General Discussion

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree2Likes

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 10-03-2018, 08:17 AM   #1

Nothingbutafister is an unknown quantity at this point
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Neutral  +1 score     
Default Help with my 600+ HP Gen 2 Build

Hey guys,
This is my first post on the forums, I've been using you guys for advice but I think its time I dig a little deeper. I'm trying to make 600+ HP reliably, I'm not afraid to spend the money to get there. My build is as follows:

-SP63 Stage 2 Killah Built engine
-SP63 Stage 2 Cams
-Crower 65Ib Valve Springs
-JMF Intake Mani V2 with Port injection
-Full Race Pro stock Exhaust Mani
-3'' Ultimate racing Turbo Back
-Autotech HPFP Internals
-4 Bosch 1000cc Injectors
-Split second fuel controller
-AEM Fuel Pressure Regulator
-Radium Single surge tank
-Walbro 525 Fuel Pump
-ATP GT3076R
-Tial EWG
-Grimmspeed EBCS
-CPE Safe Seals
-JBR 3.5" CAI
-BSD
-JBR Oil Baffle
-JBR OCC
-Treadstone TR8 FMIC
-Damond Motor mount trilogy
-HKS SSQV Blow Off valve
-Stratified Guardian Angel V3
-JBR EGR Valve Delete
-Cobb AP
Parts to come:
-ACT HD Street Clutch Kit
-Higher rated axles
-Gauges
-Misc. items

What else am I missing, Or suggestions to help with the build ? She will have a daily tune and then a more aggressive track tune. I'm receptive to all advice and welcome it all.

Last edited by Nothingbutafister; 10-03-2018 at 08:46 AM.
Nothingbutafister is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 10-03-2018, 11:46 AM   #2

Thor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the world
Groans: 195
Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

JBR makes a 3.5" CAI?

You're doing a high HP build and want to know what you are missing? Like what? Sounds like you have it all under control. Or did you just come on here to brag and make us all jealous of your deep pockets? LOL.

Nice build man. Good luck!

Post pics of your current setup. Lets see this 600 HP beast of a motor.
2007 MS6- H&R Coilovers/ C-PE Catted DP/Corksport HPFP Internals/ AEM CAI/ ETS TMIC/ CPE Austenite Dual CBE/ CPE TIH/ Synapse Synchronic/ Freektuned/ AP Short Shifter/ AWR RMM and OEM TMM with CS Inserts/ Southbend Stage 2 Endurance/Stop Tech Slotted Rear and DBA T3 4000 Series Front with EBC Reds/CPE xFlex Rear Diff Mount/ Whiteline Rear Sway Bar/DSS Level 2.9 Rear Axles
Thor Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 10-03-2018, 12:10 PM   #3

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default Did not do it to brag

Some guys have way more experience with these kinds of builds, I'm just making sure i'm doing it right. I was just seeing if there is anything extra I might need

Ill post pictures soon
 Old 10-03-2018, 12:16 PM   #4
Bob Ross Fanclub

Tomas is the leader of the worldTomas is the leader of the worldTomas is the leader of the worldTomas is the leader of the worldTomas is the leader of the worldTomas is the leader of the worldTomas is the leader of the worldTomas is the leader of the worldTomas is the leader of the worldTomas is the leader of the worldTomas is the leader of the world
Thanked 8,143 Times in 2,322 Posts
Groaned at 33 Times in 19 Posts
Neutral  +2 score     

You'll never reach that without the right blinker fluid.

MAKE LOVE TO THE CANVAS
Tomas is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tomas For This Useful Post:
monkey.bones.007 (10-09-2018), Thor Hammer (10-03-2018)
 Old 10-03-2018, 12:31 PM   #5

Djohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,513 Times in 1,371 Posts
Groans: 112
Groaned at 9 Times in 8 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I wanna say the full race mani only supports like 500hp or so.
The go: Depo racing: downpipe (100 cell count), custom: FMIC. HTP: 3.5" intake, under route piping. JBR: shortshifter, RSB. Autotech: HPFP internals. Go fast bits: hybrid BPV, VMR: 18x8.5 V710s, Bridgestone: potenza re760 245/40/18, KW: v3 coilovers,SPC: camber arms, freektuned, Damond Motorsports: dual OCC, PMM, PCV plate, RMM, TMM, EGR delete, FoSt mani, Corksport: battery box(fuck this thing), injector seals, Cobb: EBCS, AP v3. AEM: methanol. Seibon: carbon fiber hood. UR: catback. Bosch: 3bar. BNR: s4, DNP: EWG manifold, Tial: 38mm mvs EWG.

The show: 5% tint all around, 50% tint windshield, rally armor mudflaps, Sony XAV64BT touchscreen headunit, katskin leather interior, CPE relocation plate, Maisonvi weighted shift knob, Corksport hoodscoop, black housing headlights.

Soon:built motor
Djohns is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 10-03-2018, 03:36 PM   #6

Thor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Nothingbutafister View Post
Some guys have way more experience with these kinds of builds, I'm just making sure i'm doing it right. I was just seeing if there is anything extra I might need

Ill post pictures soon
No really, tell me about the 3.5" CAI. I would buy one if it existed.

And SP63 knows very well how to reach 600HP. They helped build an MS6 with over 700HP. Beast of a car.

A GT3076 is not big enough to reach 600HP by the way.
2007 MS6- H&R Coilovers/ C-PE Catted DP/Corksport HPFP Internals/ AEM CAI/ ETS TMIC/ CPE Austenite Dual CBE/ CPE TIH/ Synapse Synchronic/ Freektuned/ AP Short Shifter/ AWR RMM and OEM TMM with CS Inserts/ Southbend Stage 2 Endurance/Stop Tech Slotted Rear and DBA T3 4000 Series Front with EBC Reds/CPE xFlex Rear Diff Mount/ Whiteline Rear Sway Bar/DSS Level 2.9 Rear Axles
 Old 10-03-2018, 03:39 PM   #7

BuddySpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeBuddySpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeBuddySpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeBuddySpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeBuddySpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeBuddySpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeBuddySpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeBuddySpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeBuddySpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeBuddySpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeBuddySpeed3 has a reputation beyond repute
Groaned at 7 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Djohns View Post
I wanna say the full race mani only supports like 500hp or so.
I'd imagine this has to do with the stock flange design. I know they offer it with a t25 flange, but just how much flow can those 1.25" runners handle? The cpe mani has 1.6" runners fwiw.
- 2009 Speed 3 - Clocked BNR S4 v2 - Corksport 3.5" Intake - Cobb 3 Port Bcs - Cobb AP V2 - Guardian Angel V3 - Tr8 Fmic w/ Jbr Under Route Piping - Jbr Raiders Air Damn w/ Custom Radiator Side Ducting - Cpe Catless Dp - Cnt Catback - Cobb Xle Bpv - Corksport IM - Full Race EM - Cobb Shift Knob - Autotech Internals - Corksport HP Fuel Line - Gen 2 VC w/ Sp63 Oil Breather Cap - DM PCV Plate w/ Dual Vented Catch Cans - Jbr 88a Rmm - 88a Tmm - 80a Pmm - Corksport Injector Seals - Ngk 1 Step colder Plugs - Koni Yellow Shocks - Eibach Springs - 94 Octane w/ 2 Gallons of In Tank Methanol - Sp63 6th Port Kit (tune in progress)
BuddySpeed3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 10-04-2018, 02:41 AM   #8

shaneski is the leader of the worldshaneski is the leader of the worldshaneski is the leader of the worldshaneski is the leader of the worldshaneski is the leader of the worldshaneski is the leader of the worldshaneski is the leader of the worldshaneski is the leader of the worldshaneski is the leader of the worldshaneski is the leader of the worldshaneski is the leader of the world
Groaned at 21 Times in 7 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Get the CPE tial v band exhaust Mani and GTX3076 gen2 to match and run EWG.
Gen 2 2012 - Precision 6062 Turbo - CPE Exhaust Mani - PTE 46mm EWG - 2NV Industries built Forged bottom end - PNP Head - JMF V2 Intake Mani- Custom DP UR Cat Back - HTP 4 inch intake - TR8 FMIC - Custom FREEKTUNE METH Port Injection - Cobb 3 port EBC- Autotech internals - FREEKTUNED.
shaneski is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 10-04-2018, 05:48 AM   #9

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Thor Hammer View Post
No really, tell me about the 3.5" CAI. I would buy one if it existed.

And SP63 knows very well how to reach 600HP. They helped build an MS6 with over 700HP. Beast of a car.

A GT3076 is not big enough to reach 600HP by the way.
https://edgeautosport.com/jbr-tru-3-...d-6-2006-2007/

There you go
 Old 10-04-2018, 06:48 AM   #10

shamie is the leader of the worldshamie is the leader of the worldshamie is the leader of the worldshamie is the leader of the worldshamie is the leader of the worldshamie is the leader of the worldshamie is the leader of the worldshamie is the leader of the worldshamie is the leader of the worldshamie is the leader of the worldshamie is the leader of the world
Groans: 2
Not Ranked  0 score     

SRI vs CAI
2009 MGM MS3 - / HTP 3"/ COBB AP, FMIC, RMM, & DP / AT Internals / Manley Rods & Pistons / ARP studs & bolts / Koyorad radiator / DM OCCs / ACT Clutch / Bilstein B16 / CS Camber Plates, Camber Arms, & Seals / JBR .125 RSB, 51R Battery Box & Raider's AD / StopTech Brakes
shamie is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 10-04-2018, 11:07 AM   #11

Not Ranked  0 score     

Guess I'll have to build my own then. That's a SRI. Short Ram Intake. Not CAI.

How far along are you in your build?
 Old 10-04-2018, 11:26 PM   #12

impossible is the leader of the worldimpossible is the leader of the worldimpossible is the leader of the worldimpossible is the leader of the worldimpossible is the leader of the worldimpossible is the leader of the worldimpossible is the leader of the worldimpossible is the leader of the worldimpossible is the leader of the worldimpossible is the leader of the worldimpossible is the leader of the world
Groans: 30
Groaned at 58 Times in 22 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

throw everything on the exhaust side of your motor away to start
2009 Mazdaspeed 3 w/ Manley bottom end, keyed and lightened crank, CNC ported head, 2018 JMF v2 port injection fueled, CM twin disk clutch and Precision 6466 turbo, Kozmic built gen2 transmission with final drive swap. Tuning by PD Tuning
impossible is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 10-05-2018, 03:19 AM   #13

aeonpsych is a jewel in the roughaeonpsych is a jewel in the roughaeonpsych is a jewel in the rough
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I'm confused, I thought aftermarket injectors were not available for our platform, or is this referring to adding custom ports for them?
aeonpsych is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 10-05-2018, 04:19 AM   #14

mokidii has disabled reputation
Not Ranked  0 score     

Its going to be really hard to hit 600 with that turbo/exhaust setup. Either go with a GEN2 GTX3076r with the tial hotside or get a PTE setup from edgeautosport. The stock flange doesnt flow as well as the tial and precision setups when you go past 500.
PTE 6266 | PD tuned | Manley Pistons/Rods | Crower 65lb Valvesprings | L19 Headstuds | Keyed Crank/Pinned Cams | JMF PI Intake Manifold W/ 4x 1000cc injectors | Fuel Lab Fuel Pressure Regulator | AEM 385 LPH Inline Fuel Pump | AEM Wideband Failsafe | JBR tru 3.5" Intake | Treadstone Fmic w/ TR8L | Forge BPV V2 | John Russel V-band Tubular Exhaust Manifold | Kozmic Catless Downpipe | Custom 3" CBE | Corksport HPFP | AP V3 | MD Trilogy Mounts
mokidii is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 10-05-2018, 08:49 AM   #15

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by aeonpsych View Post
I'm confused, I thought aftermarket injectors were not available for our platform, or is this referring to adding custom ports for them?
Port injection on the JMF Manifold, 4 1000cc injectors with a Split second fuel controller.
 Old 10-05-2018, 02:19 PM   #16

aeonpsych is a jewel in the roughaeonpsych is a jewel in the roughaeonpsych is a jewel in the rough
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

ahhhh, I see it now. I really do need my eyes checked
aeonpsych is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 10-05-2018, 03:03 PM   #17

Jeff23spl is the leader of the worldJeff23spl is the leader of the worldJeff23spl is the leader of the worldJeff23spl is the leader of the worldJeff23spl is the leader of the worldJeff23spl is the leader of the worldJeff23spl is the leader of the worldJeff23spl is the leader of the worldJeff23spl is the leader of the worldJeff23spl is the leader of the worldJeff23spl is the leader of the world
Groans: 1
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

You get supporting mod for 600 but you would need something with more breath to get there.
If you have that old gt3076, you probably get it used at a good price so you may try it first and gradually increase boost until turbo is maxed out.
Then get a more modern turbo with a better flange to get where you want to go.

But it is a journey, you wont start the engine in the morning and run 30+psi safely in the afternoon....

make sure to get larger wheel and tires with a sticky threadwear. You may not be able to put all the 600hp to the ground before illegal speed on an ms3 with the stock size.

2007 rusted Speed6... in progress...
1993 Ford Probe KLZE 143dB
2012 Mazda3 Gs-sky 6.5l/100 when transporting speed parts
1989 GM 6.2 diesel pickup
Wife drive 2010 CX7

2007 speed3 burned (i'm proud to ran 12.7s with it)

...Because French Canadian...
Jeff23spl is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 10-05-2018, 03:11 PM   #18

JakeMS3 is the leader of the worldJakeMS3 is the leader of the worldJakeMS3 is the leader of the worldJakeMS3 is the leader of the worldJakeMS3 is the leader of the worldJakeMS3 is the leader of the worldJakeMS3 is the leader of the worldJakeMS3 is the leader of the worldJakeMS3 is the leader of the worldJakeMS3 is the leader of the worldJakeMS3 is the leader of the world
Groans: 19
Groaned at 7 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Vin diesel voice activates, “ not a bad way to spend 10k dollars”
Jeff23spl likes this.

Cobb AP V3, CBE
CS Turbo tuned by PD
Corksport Catted DP/HPFP Internals
JBR FMIC Pipe Kit w/TR8
CP-E TIP/3.5" Intake
DM OCC/TMM
Forge V2 BPV
Bilstein B8 w/Swift springs
Wilwood 6 pot BBK
EBC RedStuff rear pads
Konig Hypergram 18x8.5"
JakeMS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JakeMS3 For This Useful Post:
Thor Hammer (10-05-2018)
 Old 10-05-2018, 10:40 PM   #19

Solarsurge is the leader of the worldSolarsurge is the leader of the worldSolarsurge is the leader of the worldSolarsurge is the leader of the worldSolarsurge is the leader of the worldSolarsurge is the leader of the worldSolarsurge is the leader of the worldSolarsurge is the leader of the worldSolarsurge is the leader of the worldSolarsurge is the leader of the worldSolarsurge is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

If you're serious about getting to 600+, a few changes:
1. As others suggested, go PTE/Gen2 Turbo
2. cp-e turbo manifold
3. Walbro goes in surge tank, you also need upgraded ITFP to feed it
4. HTP 4" intake is simply a better match
5. Cams largely unnecessary unless you're looking for 700+ HP
6. Clutch/Flywheel is mandatory, not a "will add later" part
7. Stock axles are fine
8. Where is your suspension/wheels/tires/brakes?
Solarsurge is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 10-09-2018, 07:49 AM   #20

Jeff23spl is the leader of the worldJeff23spl is the leader of the worldJeff23spl is the leader of the worldJeff23spl is the leader of the worldJeff23spl is the leader of the worldJeff23spl is the leader of the worldJeff23spl is the leader of the worldJeff23spl is the leader of the worldJeff23spl is the leader of the worldJeff23spl is the leader of the worldJeff23spl is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Solarsurge View Post
7. Stock axles are fine
I understand he is waiting for the ACT clutch to be delivered???

I hope the wheel setup won't be stretch, full camber....
I was running just a bit shy of 400 crank and even with sticky 245, it wasn't enough. Despite it was funny to pass a car while screeching the tires a bit, more torque below 60mph would just wear the tire faster...

All that to say, i suggest to the op to forget the bragging 600 number for now and just make it run with what he got. It is a nice setup and 500 on a fwd should give him a lot of fun....
After trying it, he will better know if he want to throw another 4-5k for a race setup.

Wife drive 2010 CX7

Old 10-09-2018, 05:10 PM   #21

Not Ranked  0 score     

Probably under his car.

Originally Posted by Jeff23spl View Post
I understand he is waiting for the ACT clutch to be delivered???

I hope the wheel setup won't be stretch, full camber....
I was running just a bit shy of 400 crank and even with sticky 245, it wasn't enough. Despite it was funny to pass a car while screeching the tires a bit, more torque below 60mph would just wear the tire faster...

All that to say, i suggest to the op to forget the bragging 600 number for now and just make it run with what he got. It is a nice setup and 500 on a fwd should give him a lot of fun....
After trying it, he will better know if he want to throw another 4-5k for a race setup.
Sounds more like a dream list than an actual build going on. I could be wrong but, until we see some pics.....

Come on OP. Lets see what you've got going on so far! We mere mortals cant afford that kind of build. So let us live vicariously through you.

Last edited by Thor Hammer; 10-09-2018 at 05:10 PM. Reason: MSF Database - Automerged Doublepost
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Thor Hammer For This Useful Post:
impossible (10-16-2018), Pu Manchu (10-10-2018)
 Old 10-10-2018, 12:10 AM   #22
MSF's Punishing Member

Pu Manchu is the leader of the worldPu Manchu is the leader of the worldPu Manchu is the leader of the worldPu Manchu is the leader of the worldPu Manchu is the leader of the worldPu Manchu is the leader of the worldPu Manchu is the leader of the worldPu Manchu is the leader of the worldPu Manchu is the leader of the worldPu Manchu is the leader of the worldPu Manchu is the leader of the world
Thanked 5,251 Times in 1,816 Posts
Groans: 539
Groaned at 179 Times in 116 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

we all can dream, and OP can too.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pu Manchu For This Useful Post:
Thor Hammer (10-10-2018)
 Old 10-10-2018, 07:52 AM   #23

Not Ranked  0 score     

Sounds more like a dream list than an actual build going on. I could be wrong but, until we see some pics.....

Come on OP. Lets see what you've got going on so far! We mere mortals cant afford that kind of build. So let us live vicariously through you.
You are probably right, i could be naive at some point.
It may be a troll to make us talk....

We need to face a fact that someone bright that isn't afraid to spend THE money should buy something faster right out of the box.

I think most of us are proud to own something they build but in fact, could it be because we are broke and it is a way to get fast at a better price ? After a long while, if we calculate everything it may not have been that cheap but we never really know at time we start.

Dont get me wrong, i like my speed, i had one for 10 years and bought another because i can mod it for less than others pay each month for their brand new piece of crap...But give me all the money at once to buy the op list, i would probably spend it on another frame with a ls engine in it or something similar....
You arew right someone that really plan to spend 15-20k at once in a speed may not be real

Wife drive 2010 CX7

The Following User Says Thank You to Jeff23spl For This Useful Post:
Thor Hammer (10-10-2018)
 Old 10-10-2018, 06:03 PM   #24

JakeMS3 is the leader of the worldJakeMS3 is the leader of the worldJakeMS3 is the leader of the worldJakeMS3 is the leader of the worldJakeMS3 is the leader of the worldJakeMS3 is the leader of the worldJakeMS3 is the leader of the worldJakeMS3 is the leader of the worldJakeMS3 is the leader of the worldJakeMS3 is the leader of the worldJakeMS3 is the leader of the world
Groans: 19
Groaned at 7 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I think we all just got trolled. Well played OP, well played.

Cobb AP V3, CBE
CS Turbo tuned by PD
Corksport Catted DP/HPFP Internals
JBR FMIC Pipe Kit w/TR8
CP-E TIP/3.5" Intake
DM OCC/TMM
Forge V2 BPV
Bilstein B8 w/Swift springs
Wilwood 6 pot BBK
EBC RedStuff rear pads
Konig Hypergram 18x8.5"
JakeMS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-06-2018, 08:05 PM   #25

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Hey guys,
Sorry for the late update, Currently deployed overseas, Pictures are being uploaded now

Originally Posted by Jeff23spl View Post
You are probably right, i could be naive at some point.
It may be a troll to make us talk....

We need to face a fact that someone bright that isn't afraid to spend THE money should buy something faster right out of the box.

I think most of us are proud to own something they build but in fact, could it be because we are broke and it is a way to get fast at a better price ? After a long while, if we calculate everything it may not have been that cheap but we never really know at time we start.

Dont get me wrong, i like my speed, i had one for 10 years and bought another because i can mod it for less than others pay each month for their brand new piece of crap...But give me all the money at once to buy the op list, i would probably spend it on another frame with a ls engine in it or something similar....
You arew right someone that really plan to spend 15-20k at once in a speed may not be real
I love my speed and have no issue putting the money into, you get what you pay for and yes itís painful at first but well worth it in the end

Originally Posted by JakeMS3 View Post
I think we all just got trolled. Well played OP, well played.
You werenít trolled I promise

Last edited by Nothingbutafister; 12-06-2018 at 08:05 PM. Reason: MSF Database - Automerged Doublepost
 Old 12-06-2018, 08:34 PM   #26

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

I’m working on uploading guys I’m doing all this from an iPhone overseas my connection is horrible
 Old 12-06-2018, 11:53 PM   #27

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Heres some
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg CD1F168D-CD91-402E-ACA0-582F3568EFC4.jpeg (978.4 KB, 13 views)
 Old 12-07-2018, 12:05 AM   #28

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 5E47BC11-B934-4ABD-A759-34C2EB140513.jpeg (143.4 KB, 6 views)
 Old 12-07-2018, 12:06 AM   #29

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Attached Images
File Type: jpeg B84187CD-AC03-4E5E-96DD-99ACE01F4D2F.jpeg (136.1 KB, 7 views)
 Old 12-07-2018, 12:10 AM   #30

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Attached Images
File Type: jpeg A10C466F-9BD7-4214-8EE6-9799E57D04D3.jpeg (2.42 MB, 9 views)
 Old 12-07-2018, 12:18 AM   #31

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 6E3A1D0F-64A3-4578-9410-F8C4C36246B2.jpeg (667.4 KB, 8 views)
 Old 12-07-2018, 12:21 AM   #32

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 3FDC3EAD-4F85-4753-B231-CCAC0272DBC8.jpeg (1.19 MB, 6 views)
 Old 12-07-2018, 12:24 AM   #33

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

3076R
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 3460FBB4-7FCB-4481-B005-37F1B5596903.jpeg (123.0 KB, 7 views)
 Old 12-07-2018, 12:29 AM   #34

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

FMIC
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 59FC0BB8-7642-4245-88F3-3F6E79D1D085.jpeg (325.0 KB, 6 views)
 Old 12-07-2018, 12:38 AM   #35

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

More to come guys ! I have tons of pictures of everything

Originally Posted by Pu Manchu View Post
we all can dream, and OP can too.
I made my dream a reality

Probably under his car.

Sorry to keep you waiting, Deployment Blows

Last edited by Nothingbutafister; 12-07-2018 at 12:38 AM. Reason: MSF Database - Automerged Doublepost
 Old 12-07-2018, 12:44 AM   #36

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

If you're serious about getting to 600+, a few changes:
1. As others suggested, go PTE/Gen2 Turbo
2. cp-e turbo manifold
3. Walbro goes in surge tank, you also need upgraded ITFP to feed it
4. HTP 4" intake is simply a better match
5. Cams largely unnecessary unless you're looking for 700+ HP
7. Stock axles are fine
1. The plan is to go full precision after breaking in the new engine for a while the 3076R is to get me by for now
2. I was suggested against the CP-E mani due to welds cracking at high HP numbers
3. I have the ITFP to go with the port injection kit from speed performance
4. I agree I need a 4Ē intake
5. Iím looking to be past 700+ HP eventually, I had the engine built so I said why not to the cams and upgraded valve springs
6. I have a ACT 6 puck sprung clutch with lightweight fly wheel in the tranny now
7. Stock axles are fine but to minimize risk Iím going to upgrade
8. The suspension/wheels/tires/ and brakes are all to come after the engine and transmission are fully built and completed by my local shop
 Old 12-07-2018, 01:19 PM   #37

Solarsurge is the leader of the worldSolarsurge is the leader of the worldSolarsurge is the leader of the worldSolarsurge is the leader of the worldSolarsurge is the leader of the worldSolarsurge is the leader of the worldSolarsurge is the leader of the worldSolarsurge is the leader of the worldSolarsurge is the leader of the worldSolarsurge is the leader of the worldSolarsurge is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

2. I was suggested against the CP-E mani due to welds cracking at high HP numbers

3. I have the ITFP to go with the port injection kit from speed performance

CP-E is a cast manifold. Iím not sure what welds that person is referring to. Also, I know the SP63 PI kit came with the Walbro for the surge tank, but I didnít think it came with a ITFP for the fuel tank basket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Solarsurge is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-07-2018, 01:59 PM   #38

whatsabrooklyn is a splendid one to beholdwhatsabrooklyn is a splendid one to beholdwhatsabrooklyn is a splendid one to beholdwhatsabrooklyn is a splendid one to beholdwhatsabrooklyn is a splendid one to beholdwhatsabrooklyn is a splendid one to behold
Groaned at 4 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

wow, this looks pretty real! and serious! any time frame of when it should be finished by?
you're using an etuner? self tune? or shop doing it? (etune will likely be best)
is this a dd? or a weekend / race car? or pure track?
keep us posted please!
whatsabrooklyn is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-07-2018, 02:35 PM   #39

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by whatsabrooklyn View Post
wow, this looks pretty real! and serious! any time frame of when it should be finished by?
you're using an etuner? self tune? or shop doing it? (etune will likely be best)
is this a dd? or a weekend / race car? or pure track?
keep us posted please!
It should be done the 1st week of January in hopes no problems arise. Iíll more then likely be doing an etune, Still deciding between a etune or shop tune. If I do a pro tune Iíll have edge do it in Denver. Sheís going to be my daily for now until I decide I want to build something else. Iíll post more pics and videos soon
 Old 12-07-2018, 05:51 PM   #40

Not Ranked  0 score     

It should be done the 1st week of January in hopes no problems arise. Iíll more then likely be doing an etune, Still deciding between a etune or shop tune. If I do a pro tune Iíll have edge do it in Denver. Sheís going to be my daily for now until I decide I want to build something else. Iíll post more pics and videos soon
Cool man. Now update your avatar.
Solarsurge likes this.