register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3 MZR Gen2 Forums (2010-2013)
> Gen2 MS3 General Discussion

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree1663Likes

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 05-30-2012, 07:59 PM   #361

dubunderpar is the leader of the worlddubunderpar is the leader of the worlddubunderpar is the leader of the worlddubunderpar is the leader of the worlddubunderpar is the leader of the worlddubunderpar is the leader of the worlddubunderpar is the leader of the worlddubunderpar is the leader of the worlddubunderpar is the leader of the worlddubunderpar is the leader of the worlddubunderpar is the leader of the world
Groans: 1
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

dumbest fucking law
ktms3 likes this.
 Old 05-30-2012, 08:12 PM   #362

ktms3 has a reputation beyond reputektms3 has a reputation beyond reputektms3 has a reputation beyond reputektms3 has a reputation beyond reputektms3 has a reputation beyond reputektms3 has a reputation beyond reputektms3 has a reputation beyond reputektms3 has a reputation beyond reputektms3 has a reputation beyond reputektms3 has a reputation beyond reputektms3 has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 2
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

I know I only accelerated to 3700 rpm on first gear then shifted to second drove to 50 km and it clocked at 97. (AP said max rpm was 37xx) couldn't go more cause the city cops set up the test.

http://www.calgarysun.com/2012/05/26...forcement-test
ktms3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-31-2012, 05:24 AM   #363

dubunderpar is the leader of the worlddubunderpar is the leader of the worlddubunderpar is the leader of the worlddubunderpar is the leader of the worlddubunderpar is the leader of the worlddubunderpar is the leader of the worlddubunderpar is the leader of the worlddubunderpar is the leader of the worlddubunderpar is the leader of the worlddubunderpar is the leader of the worlddubunderpar is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Time to move....
 Old 05-31-2012, 06:36 AM   #364

Pintozoz is the leader of the worldPintozoz is the leader of the worldPintozoz is the leader of the worldPintozoz is the leader of the worldPintozoz is the leader of the worldPintozoz is the leader of the worldPintozoz is the leader of the worldPintozoz is the leader of the worldPintozoz is the leader of the worldPintozoz is the leader of the worldPintozoz is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,301 Times in 583 Posts
Groans: 124
Groaned at 92 Times in 53 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Installed the JBR 88a RMM.

It makes a HUGE difference in the car. It does shake, a LOT, in first and second gear, but everyone states it will settle down after a while. I'm contemplating in exchanging them for 70a.

Pintozoz is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-31-2012, 07:20 AM   #365

CaptObvious75 is the leader of the worldCaptObvious75 is the leader of the worldCaptObvious75 is the leader of the worldCaptObvious75 is the leader of the worldCaptObvious75 is the leader of the worldCaptObvious75 is the leader of the worldCaptObvious75 is the leader of the worldCaptObvious75 is the leader of the worldCaptObvious75 is the leader of the worldCaptObvious75 is the leader of the worldCaptObvious75 is the leader of the world
Groans: 8
Groaned at 12 Times in 7 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Hugged my car and thanked it for treating me so well... unlike the wifey. I feel like my car understands me better

Coming soon: JBR 70 duro RMM
CaptObvious75 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CaptObvious75 For This Useful Post:
rfinkle2 (05-31-2012)
 Old 05-31-2012, 07:29 AM   #366

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Pintozoz View Post

It makes a HUGE difference in the car. It does shake, a LOT, in first and second gear, but everyone states it will settle down after a while. I'm contemplating in exchanging them for 70a.
The 88 is rough at first, but after riding in @Domino81 with the 88, I didn't even notice it until he turned the A/C on at idle.
 Old 05-31-2012, 07:30 AM   #367

GODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the world
Thanked 6,009 Times in 1,973 Posts
Groaned at 58 Times in 43 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Pintozoz

DON'T DO IT. Trust me man they will settle down. I installed the 88 RMM AND TMM at the same time and afterwards I was like, what the fuck did I just do? Now I don't even notice the vibes and the car feels amazing! If you can't ride out the storm and even think about trading the 88 for a 70, you sir are a huge vagina and need to rethink your car choice....
HYPNOTIC TUNED, FREEK TUNED, HTP full 3" intake/TIP, HKS SSQV 4 full VTA, Corksport catless downpipe, Corksport catless Racepipe, Cobb AP V3, Autotech Fuel Pump Internals, JBR 88duro RMM, JBR 88duro TMM, JBR 80duro PMM, JBR cylindrical shift knob, Fidanza aluminum flywheel, EBC green brake pads, Centric high carbon rotors, Nitto NT555 tires, Gorilla spline lug nuts, DDM tuning HID's lows, Resonator Delete.
GODspeed7 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GODspeed7 For This Useful Post:
CaptObvious75 (05-31-2012), SLOWHATCH (05-31-2012), Voltron (05-31-2012), weakdog85 (05-31-2012)
 Old 05-31-2012, 08:41 AM   #368

Budwise has a reputation beyond reputeBudwise has a reputation beyond reputeBudwise has a reputation beyond reputeBudwise has a reputation beyond reputeBudwise has a reputation beyond reputeBudwise has a reputation beyond reputeBudwise has a reputation beyond reputeBudwise has a reputation beyond reputeBudwise has a reputation beyond reputeBudwise has a reputation beyond reputeBudwise has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 0
Not Ranked  0 score     

Only had my car a month, but in the past 2 days I installed the Corksport SRI/TIP, and Corksport RMM Inserts. Definitely drives like a different car.
Budwise is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-31-2012, 09:08 AM   #369

ShadyZealot has a brilliant futureShadyZealot has a brilliant futureShadyZealot has a brilliant futureShadyZealot has a brilliant futureShadyZealot has a brilliant futureShadyZealot has a brilliant futureShadyZealot has a brilliant futureShadyZealot has a brilliant futureShadyZealot has a brilliant futureShadyZealot has a brilliant futureShadyZealot has a brilliant future
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Budwise View Post
Only had my car a month, but in the past 2 days I installed the Corksport SRI/TIP, and Corksport RMM Inserts. Definitely drives like a different car.
I installed those same parts, along with AP, test pipe, and HPFP internals week 2 of having my car lol.

Do you have an AP or are you just running the stock tune with the intake?

CS SRI + TIP, JBR RMM, test pipe, Autotech internals, ITV22s, RichTune in progress
ShadyZealot is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-31-2012, 09:12 AM   #370

Pintozoz is the leader of the worldPintozoz is the leader of the worldPintozoz is the leader of the worldPintozoz is the leader of the worldPintozoz is the leader of the worldPintozoz is the leader of the worldPintozoz is the leader of the worldPintozoz is the leader of the worldPintozoz is the leader of the worldPintozoz is the leader of the worldPintozoz is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by GODspeed7 View Post
DON'T DO IT. Trust me man they will settle down. I installed the 88 RMM AND TMM at the same time and afterwards I was like, what the fuck did I just do? Now I don't even notice the vibes and the car feels amazing! If you can't ride out the storm and even think about trading the 88 for a 70, you sir are a huge vagina and need to rethink your car choice....
Hmm, alright. I'll let it settle.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pintozoz For This Useful Post:
SLOWHATCH (05-31-2012)
 Old 05-31-2012, 10:23 AM   #371

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Budwise View Post
Ive had my car for 45 days, and I can relate.

Car feels completely different. Just need my AP, BPV and HPFP and I'll be set for a while.
 Old 05-31-2012, 10:36 AM   #372

Budwise has a reputation beyond reputeBudwise has a reputation beyond reputeBudwise has a reputation beyond reputeBudwise has a reputation beyond reputeBudwise has a reputation beyond reputeBudwise has a reputation beyond reputeBudwise has a reputation beyond reputeBudwise has a reputation beyond reputeBudwise has a reputation beyond reputeBudwise has a reputation beyond reputeBudwise has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by ShadyZealot View Post
I installed those same parts, along with AP, test pipe, and HPFP internals week 2 of having my car lol.

Do you have an AP or are you just running the stock tune with the intake?
Stock tune.
Budwise is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-31-2012, 10:44 AM   #373
Hide Yo Kids-No really, Hide them!

Voltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the world
Thanked 17,305 Times in 3,625 Posts
Groans: 77
Groaned at 24 Times in 23 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I read the thread @SLOWHATCH did about yanking out the remainder of the stock airbox tubing above the radiator, and took that bitch off. Lowered my bats a bit. Gotta love a free and easy mod.
Voltron is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Voltron For This Useful Post:
f-castrillo (05-31-2012), SLOWHATCH (05-31-2012)
 Old 05-31-2012, 12:15 PM   #374

bigspender is the leader of the worldbigspender is the leader of the worldbigspender is the leader of the worldbigspender is the leader of the worldbigspender is the leader of the worldbigspender is the leader of the worldbigspender is the leader of the worldbigspender is the leader of the worldbigspender is the leader of the worldbigspender is the leader of the worldbigspender is the leader of the world
Groans: 25
Groaned at 46 Times in 21 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Damn you gonna let this man talk to you like a bitch.
bigspender is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bigspender For This Useful Post:
SLOWHATCH (05-31-2012)
 Old 05-31-2012, 12:58 PM   #375

Not Ranked  0 score     

Yes he is because it's true.
 Old 05-31-2012, 01:18 PM   #376

SLOWHATCH is the leader of the worldSLOWHATCH is the leader of the worldSLOWHATCH is the leader of the worldSLOWHATCH is the leader of the worldSLOWHATCH is the leader of the worldSLOWHATCH is the leader of the worldSLOWHATCH is the leader of the worldSLOWHATCH is the leader of the worldSLOWHATCH is the leader of the worldSLOWHATCH is the leader of the worldSLOWHATCH is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,838 Times in 1,013 Posts
Groans: 274
Groaned at 103 Times in 23 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by bigspender View Post
Shut your pie hole brownie

Last edited by SLOWHATCH; 05-31-2012 at 01:43 PM.
SLOWHATCH is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SLOWHATCH For This Useful Post:
jeopardy98 (05-31-2012)
 Old 05-31-2012, 05:26 PM   #377

GODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by bigspender

Well my good man I am speaking from personal experience. I KNOW what he is going through and am giving him useful advice. And if you had donated and/or spent any sort of time on here (which you obviously have not) you would know I was being sarcastic and that is how us MSF'ers talk to one another. But since you obviously have not taken your training wheels off yet I can see where your confusion may lie...
HYPNOTIC TUNED, FREEK TUNED, HTP full 3" intake/TIP, HKS SSQV 4 full VTA, Corksport catless downpipe, Corksport catless Racepipe, Cobb AP V3, Autotech Fuel Pump Internals, JBR 88duro RMM, JBR 88duro TMM, JBR 80duro PMM, JBR cylindrical shift knob, Fidanza aluminum flywheel, EBC green brake pads, Centric high carbon rotors, Nitto NT555 tires, Gorilla spline lug nuts, DDM tuning HID's lows, Resonator Delete.
The Following User Says Thank You to GODspeed7 For This Useful Post:
SLOWHATCH (05-31-2012)
 Old 06-01-2012, 06:21 AM   #378

Not Ranked  0 score     

Well my good man I am speaking from personal experience. I KNOW what he is going through and am giving him useful advice.
I'll ride it out and see how much it settles. I won't lie though, I'm loving the RMM A LOT, except for those few moments where it feels like an earthquake is happening.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pintozoz For This Useful Post:
ABQ Speed6 (06-01-2012), weakdog85 (06-01-2012)
 Old 06-01-2012, 07:28 AM   #379

weakdog85 is the leader of the worldweakdog85 is the leader of the worldweakdog85 is the leader of the worldweakdog85 is the leader of the worldweakdog85 is the leader of the worldweakdog85 is the leader of the worldweakdog85 is the leader of the worldweakdog85 is the leader of the worldweakdog85 is the leader of the worldweakdog85 is the leader of the worldweakdog85 is the leader of the world
Groans: 5
Groaned at 15 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I hear ya. Sometimes you miss that sweet engage point starting out in 1st and it sounds like all my body panels are going to fall off
The Following User Says Thank You to weakdog85 For This Useful Post:
ABQ Speed6 (06-01-2012)
 Old 06-01-2012, 08:24 AM   #380

Not Ranked  0 score     

That's what grinds my gears the most. Especially with my loud gf. She ALWAYS says "oh god! what is that?! is the car breaking apart?!" Like I need to be pointed out my car is shaking like Haiti.
Wicked likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pintozoz For This Useful Post:
ABQ Speed6 (06-01-2012)
 Old 06-01-2012, 12:17 PM   #381

bigspender is the leader of the worldbigspender is the leader of the worldbigspender is the leader of the worldbigspender is the leader of the worldbigspender is the leader of the worldbigspender is the leader of the worldbigspender is the leader of the worldbigspender is the leader of the worldbigspender is the leader of the worldbigspender is the leader of the worldbigspender is the leader of the world
Groans: 25
Groaned at 46 Times in 21 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Well my good man I am speaking from personal experience. I KNOW what he is going through and am giving him useful advice. And if you had donated and/or spent any sort of time on here (which you obviously have not) you would know I was being sarcastic and that is how us MSF'ers talk to one another. But since you obviously have not taken your training wheels off yet I can see where your confusion may lie...
Hahaha well I have been lurking since 2010 and I do know how you guys talk so why didn't you notice my sarcasm.
bigspender is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-01-2012, 12:32 PM   #382

anavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,428 Times in 1,970 Posts
Groans: 63
Groaned at 43 Times in 22 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by bigspender View Post
Hahaha well I have been lurking since 2010 and I do know how you guys talk so why didn't you notice my sarcasm.
bigspender can't even afford VIP. weak.

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you."
anavrinIV is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to anavrinIV For This Useful Post:
dubunderpar (06-01-2012)
 Old 06-01-2012, 12:46 PM   #383

ibsir has a brilliant futureibsir has a brilliant futureibsir has a brilliant futureibsir has a brilliant futureibsir has a brilliant futureibsir has a brilliant futureibsir has a brilliant futureibsir has a brilliant futureibsir has a brilliant futureibsir has a brilliant futureibsir has a brilliant future
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Cleaned ALL the brake dust from the rims and washed her from top to bottom and the inside. Shes ready for the weekend.

Sent from a pimp tyte type of mofo
 Old 06-01-2012, 02:46 PM   #384

SilkySpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeSilkySpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeSilkySpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeSilkySpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeSilkySpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeSilkySpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeSilkySpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeSilkySpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeSilkySpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeSilkySpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeSilkySpeed3 has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

put my test pipe on, what a pain in the ass....
Installed short cut, counterweight, bpv, blue interior lights, SRI, shifter knob and 68a RMM(Come at me bros)... my knuckles are busted and dirty lol

|| Corksport SRI | |SURE 70a BILLETT RMM | |SURE SSP | | Turbosmart BPV | | Corksport TIP | | RAZO Weighted Shift knob | | SURE M3 Test Pipe | |SURE Counterweight | Rally Armor Mudflaps | | Dunlop 225/18r/40 | | Things to come: Plasti Dipping wheels, TMIC, COBB AP | |
SilkySpeed3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-01-2012, 04:55 PM   #385

smurugby12 is the leader of the worldsmurugby12 is the leader of the worldsmurugby12 is the leader of the worldsmurugby12 is the leader of the worldsmurugby12 is the leader of the worldsmurugby12 is the leader of the worldsmurugby12 is the leader of the worldsmurugby12 is the leader of the worldsmurugby12 is the leader of the worldsmurugby12 is the leader of the worldsmurugby12 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Clayed and Waxed. Took a nice 5 hours but had nothing better to do today. Also installed my first 'mod'. Drove out to WeatherTech's warehouse and picked up some nice front floormats. No more worrying about getting the stock ones dirty.
smurugby12 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-01-2012, 08:35 PM   #386

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by SilkySpeed3
put my test pipe on, what a pain in the ass....
Installed short cut, counterweight, bpv, blue interior lights, SRI, shifter knob and 68a RMM(Come at me bros)... my knuckles are busted and dirty lol
68a?!?! Oh that's so cute! It's a baby RMM!

Originally Posted by smurugby12
Clayed and Waxed. Took a nice 5 hours but had nothing better to do today. Also installed my first 'mod'. Drove out to WeatherTech's warehouse and picked up some nice front floormats. No more worrying about getting the stock ones dirty.
That's about how long it took me the other week but man was it worth it and peaceful. Drinking beers and touching my car for 5 hours. CAR WOOD!

Last edited by GODspeed7; 06-01-2012 at 08:35 PM. Reason: MSF Database - Automerged Doublepost
 Old 06-01-2012, 09:03 PM   #387

thatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the world
Groans: 2
Not Ranked  0 score     

Got my occ assembled for tomorrow.

tapatalkin on my Nexus
| CP-E 75 Duro RMM/TMM + TBE | Corksport SR/TI | Forge BPV | Cobb AP- DJ Tuned | NGK Plugs | Hotchkis RSB @ 140% | PTP IM Gasket/TB Coolant Delete + BSD | Autotech FPi | AEM Meth Injection | SU TMIC | JBR SSP + Stage2 OCC |PG Oil Filter Conversion | Toyota Injector Seals | Bizzerko PnP IM | Grimmspeed EBCS | Ingalls ETD | Sonic Tuning S3 Coilovers |

Fluids
Rotella T6 A lot
Rislone Engine Treatment
Motorcraft XT-M5-QS(trans)
VP Methanol
~Splash of E85~
thatsmrgimp2u is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-01-2012, 09:28 PM   #388

smurugby12 is the leader of the worldsmurugby12 is the leader of the worldsmurugby12 is the leader of the worldsmurugby12 is the leader of the worldsmurugby12 is the leader of the worldsmurugby12 is the leader of the worldsmurugby12 is the leader of the worldsmurugby12 is the leader of the worldsmurugby12 is the leader of the worldsmurugby12 is the leader of the worldsmurugby12 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

68a?!?! Oh that's so cute! It's a baby RMM!

That's about how long it took me the other week but man was it worth it and peaceful. Drinking beers and touching my car for 5 hours. CAR WOOD!
It's a great time to bond! How's it looking now? If I remember right you have a Mica MS3 too. Idk if it's my garage or Rt. 88 but after a few days my car is covered in dust. (First black car. Realizing what it takes to keep clean)

Edit: In before reading your sig
smurugby12 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-01-2012, 10:08 PM   #389
Hide Yo Kids-No really, Hide them!

Voltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the world
Thanked 17,305 Times in 3,625 Posts
Groans: 77
Groaned at 24 Times in 23 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Took off the protege garage tip, and put on a cobb one. Now Im chasing fucking electrical gremlins. Fuck my life.
Voltron is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Voltron For This Useful Post:
dantes5823 (06-01-2012)
 Old 06-02-2012, 12:09 AM   #390

zedekias has a reputation beyond reputezedekias has a reputation beyond reputezedekias has a reputation beyond reputezedekias has a reputation beyond reputezedekias has a reputation beyond reputezedekias has a reputation beyond reputezedekias has a reputation beyond reputezedekias has a reputation beyond reputezedekias has a reputation beyond reputezedekias has a reputation beyond reputezedekias has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 3
Groaned at 5 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Just installed the CP-E TMIC and fixed a leak from installing my Cobb BPV last week.

I broke a bolt in half in the cold pipe and the BPV wasn't sealed properly for a little while.

And I would have installed my step colder plugs, but I realized when I got there I need a 3/8 extension

CS SRI and TIP // Cobb AP // Autotech internals // Cobb downpipe // CP-e TMIC // Cobb BPV // Resonator delete // JBR RMM // JBR RSB // NGK spark plugs // e85

Stratified Tuned
zedekias is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-02-2012, 03:50 AM   #391

SilkySpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeSilkySpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeSilkySpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeSilkySpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeSilkySpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeSilkySpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeSilkySpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeSilkySpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeSilkySpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeSilkySpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeSilkySpeed3 has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by zedekias View Post
Just installed the CP-E TMIC and fixed a leak from installing my Cobb BPV last week.

I broke a bolt in half in the cold pipe and the BPV wasn't sealed properly for a little while.

And I would have installed my step colder plugs, but I realized when I got there I need a 3/8 extension
Did yo notice a difference with the TMIC? I am on the fence about it. I keep hearing mixed reviews that it doesn't do anything etc... ?

|| Corksport SRI | |SURE 70a BILLETT RMM | |SURE SSP | | Turbosmart BPV | | Corksport TIP | | RAZO Weighted Shift knob | | SURE M3 Test Pipe | |SURE Counterweight | Rally Armor Mudflaps | | Dunlop 225/18r/40 | | Things to come: Plasti Dipping wheels, TMIC, COBB AP | |
 Old 06-02-2012, 07:28 AM   #392

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by smurugby12

It's a great time to bond! How's it looking now? If I remember right you have a Mica MS3 too. Idk if it's my garage or Rt. 88 but after a few days my car is covered in dust. (First black car. Realizing what it takes to keep clean)

Edit: In before reading your sig
Yeah it will get dusty no matter what. It happens. The good thing is you waxed it do get a thing called a "California duster" and take just 1-2 minutes and knock the dust off. Your only enemy after that is bugs and rain.
 Old 06-02-2012, 11:59 AM   #393

zedekias has a reputation beyond reputezedekias has a reputation beyond reputezedekias has a reputation beyond reputezedekias has a reputation beyond reputezedekias has a reputation beyond reputezedekias has a reputation beyond reputezedekias has a reputation beyond reputezedekias has a reputation beyond reputezedekias has a reputation beyond reputezedekias has a reputation beyond reputezedekias has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by SilkySpeed3 View Post
Did yo notice a difference with the TMIC? I am on the fence about it. I keep hearing mixed reviews that it doesn't do anything etc... ?
I did notice a difference. It pulled harder and longer. And I hadn't even loaded the Cobb ots map yet.

I'm going to change the plugs today and load the map so it should pull a touch harder after that. Then I'm getting a lex tune.

CS SRI and TIP // Cobb AP // Autotech internals // Cobb downpipe // CP-e TMIC // Cobb BPV // Resonator delete // JBR RMM // JBR RSB // NGK spark plugs // e85

Stratified Tuned
 Old 06-02-2012, 12:04 PM   #394

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by zedekias View Post
I did notice a difference. It pulled harder and longer. And I hadn't even loaded the Cobb ots map yet.

I'm going to change the plugs today and load the map so it should pull a touch harder after that. Then I'm getting a lex tune.

how would i go about getting a pro tune being overseas? I don't have any access to people other than to download. Any recommendations? With my Mustang all i did was email a list of mods to BAMA and they custom made one for me and emailed it to me.... same deal with the MS3?

Old 06-02-2012, 12:27 PM   #395

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by SilkySpeed3 View Post
how would i go about getting a pro tune being overseas? I don't have any access to people other than to download. Any recommendations? With my Mustang all i did was email a list of mods to BAMA and they custom made one for me and emailed it to me.... same deal with the MS3?
Just stick around and you'll find tuners here. It's all done through email. They send you a map. You load it. Make some logs. Email back. Then they give you an updated map. Rinse and repeat. And this is all done with a Cobb access port.

Stratifiedauto.com has lex's tuning info

Stratified Tuned

Last edited by zedekias; 06-02-2012 at 12:27 PM. Reason: MSF Database - Automerged Doublepost
 Old 06-02-2012, 01:25 PM   #396

anavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,428 Times in 1,970 Posts
Groans: 63
Groaned at 43 Times in 22 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I'll be installing my HKS SSQV3 today. Stock one is working fine but I'll be doing a custom FMIC setup soon and this will just make it easier.

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you."
anavrinIV is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-02-2012, 02:56 PM   #397
Banned

bspau45 has a reputation beyond reputebspau45 has a reputation beyond reputebspau45 has a reputation beyond reputebspau45 has a reputation beyond reputebspau45 has a reputation beyond reputebspau45 has a reputation beyond reputebspau45 has a reputation beyond reputebspau45 has a reputation beyond reputebspau45 has a reputation beyond reputebspau45 has a reputation beyond reputebspau45 has a reputation beyond repute
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Nothing performance wise today but I painted my brake calipers teal. Kinda ricer but its different... I like different.

Sent from my melon.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg uploadfromtaptalk1338670544741.jpg (77.4 KB, 54 views)
File Type: jpg uploadfromtaptalk1338670562588.jpg (52.7 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg uploadfromtaptalk1338670591611.jpg (23.8 KB, 60 views)
bspau45 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bspau45 For This Useful Post:
FistPump20fo7 (01-25-2013)
 Old 06-02-2012, 04:34 PM   #398

Vinnie is the leader of the worldVinnie is the leader of the worldVinnie is the leader of the worldVinnie is the leader of the worldVinnie is the leader of the worldVinnie is the leader of the worldVinnie is the leader of the worldVinnie is the leader of the worldVinnie is the leader of the worldVinnie is the leader of the worldVinnie is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,394 Times in 270 Posts
Groans: 76
Groaned at 20 Times in 16 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

today i removed all the junk mounted behind the radiator from the stock intake... didnt do it before! andd i took of the shift weight as per @phate and @silvapain 's reccomendations

shifts feel much much crisper!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vinnie For This Useful Post:
phate (06-02-2012), silvapain (06-04-2012)
 Old 06-02-2012, 04:56 PM   #399

f-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,044 Times in 427 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Getting some new tires and wheels mounted on the car as we speak

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
JBR RSB, Stage2 OCC, Stage 2 SSP, IM TIG, 70D RMM, 70D PMM // DevilsOwn Stage 2 WMI kit + DO7 nozzle (MSF-prize) // COBB AP (Self-tune), XLE BPV // Corksport TMIC, SRI, TIP // Racing Beat Cat-back Exhaust // Denso Iridium ITV22 Spark Plugs // SURE TB TIG // Ultimate Racing Test Pipe // KMD HPFP Internals // TSW Nurburgring 18x7.5 ET45 Matte Black // SWIFT Spec-R Lowering Springs //
f-castrillo is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-02-2012, 07:58 PM   #400

MS3G35 is the leader of the worldMS3G35 is the leader of the worldMS3G35 is the leader of the worldMS3G35 is the leader of the worldMS3G35 is the leader of the worldMS3G35 is the leader of the worldMS3G35 is the leader of the worldMS3G35 is the leader of the worldMS3G35 is the leader of the worldMS3G35 is the leader of the worldMS3G35 is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,019 Times in 595 Posts
Groans: 80
Groaned at 7 Times in 7 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Today I Installed TEIN S-tech (gen1 sedan) lowering springs
Sorry for the crappy cell pics.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg loww.jpg (117.8 KB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg loww2.jpg (242.8 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg loww3.jpg (225.1 KB, 46 views)

285whp/321wtq-93
E85 tune in progress
MS3G35 is offline   Reply With Quote