register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3 MZR Gen2 Forums (2010-2013)
> Gen2 MS3 General Discussion

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree1982Likes

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 11-17-2013, 11:44 PM   #4401

Kutakino has a brilliant futureKutakino has a brilliant futureKutakino has a brilliant futureKutakino has a brilliant futureKutakino has a brilliant futureKutakino has a brilliant futureKutakino has a brilliant futureKutakino has a brilliant futureKutakino has a brilliant futureKutakino has a brilliant futureKutakino has a brilliant future
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Installed my Corksport SRI and TIP. Went smoothly, couldn't test out the power much due to the pouring rain, but the turbo noises are certainly entertaining.
Kutakino is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-18-2013, 06:05 AM   #4402

Lostmytune has a reputation beyond reputeLostmytune has a reputation beyond reputeLostmytune has a reputation beyond reputeLostmytune has a reputation beyond reputeLostmytune has a reputation beyond reputeLostmytune has a reputation beyond reputeLostmytune has a reputation beyond reputeLostmytune has a reputation beyond reputeLostmytune has a reputation beyond reputeLostmytune has a reputation beyond reputeLostmytune has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 2
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Been awhile, so:

Swapped out my cpe Sri for a Cobb Sri and tih, found a deal
Swapped in autotech hpfp internals
Replaced tmic with a nice big 3.5 inch thick tmic

All in the same night, took 4 hours:

Cpe stage 2 rmm, cpe catted downpipe, cpe cat back exhaust

Been a very productive month.

Last night: installed my jbr heavy knob
Lostmytune is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-18-2013, 08:20 AM   #4403

the_blueLANTERN is a splendid one to beholdthe_blueLANTERN is a splendid one to beholdthe_blueLANTERN is a splendid one to beholdthe_blueLANTERN is a splendid one to beholdthe_blueLANTERN is a splendid one to beholdthe_blueLANTERN is a splendid one to beholdthe_blueLANTERN is a splendid one to beholdthe_blueLANTERN is a splendid one to behold
Not Ranked  0 score     

Valentine one hard wire to fuse panel, took more time to run the wiring then to actually hook it up...

Looks good, sounds good... haven't had a chance to test it out too much, just put in the fuses this morning.
the_blueLANTERN is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-18-2013, 08:25 AM   #4404

swsmailman is the leader of the worldswsmailman is the leader of the worldswsmailman is the leader of the worldswsmailman is the leader of the worldswsmailman is the leader of the worldswsmailman is the leader of the worldswsmailman is the leader of the worldswsmailman is the leader of the worldswsmailman is the leader of the worldswsmailman is the leader of the worldswsmailman is the leader of the world
Groans: 3
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Helped a fellow forum member install his Autotech Internals last night.

Also installed a RAZO Shift Knob for myself that he let me have and now need to install my new JBR 88 RMM.
Installed Parts:: HTP 3" SRI, Autotech Internals, CP-e Catless DP, CP-e TMIC, FreekTuned, H&R Springs, JBR RSB, Cobb AP V3, JBR 88 RMM, JBR Battery Box, EGR Delete, various CorkSport styling parts, and other things
Not Installed Parts:: JBR Stage 2 OCC
Future Parts:: JBR 80 PMM/TSM, Coilovers, and much more
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

swsmailman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to swsmailman For This Useful Post:
Lancer-AM (11-18-2013)
 Old 11-18-2013, 02:42 PM   #4405

Lancer-AM is the leader of the worldLancer-AM is the leader of the worldLancer-AM is the leader of the worldLancer-AM is the leader of the worldLancer-AM is the leader of the worldLancer-AM is the leader of the worldLancer-AM is the leader of the worldLancer-AM is the leader of the worldLancer-AM is the leader of the worldLancer-AM is the leader of the worldLancer-AM is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Not technically today, but I installed Swift Spec-R springs, JBR rear sway, and Cobb downpipe on Saturday.

Stocking out

If a person says they 'work smart, not hard,' odds are they are lazy and stupid.
Lancer-AM is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-18-2013, 03:41 PM   #4406

Dat8687 has a reputation beyond reputeDat8687 has a reputation beyond reputeDat8687 has a reputation beyond reputeDat8687 has a reputation beyond reputeDat8687 has a reputation beyond reputeDat8687 has a reputation beyond reputeDat8687 has a reputation beyond reputeDat8687 has a reputation beyond reputeDat8687 has a reputation beyond reputeDat8687 has a reputation beyond reputeDat8687 has a reputation beyond repute
Groaned at 60 Times in 22 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Autoexe MBK7655 Rear swaybar adjustable endlink upgrade
Autoexe MBL440 rear lower support brace
Corksport Test pipe..

Dat8687 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-19-2013, 06:03 PM   #4407

Tedspeed6 is the leader of the worldTedspeed6 is the leader of the worldTedspeed6 is the leader of the worldTedspeed6 is the leader of the worldTedspeed6 is the leader of the worldTedspeed6 is the leader of the worldTedspeed6 is the leader of the worldTedspeed6 is the leader of the worldTedspeed6 is the leader of the worldTedspeed6 is the leader of the worldTedspeed6 is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,437 Times in 651 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Installed M2 DP. Pain in the ass but glad it's done. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1384913014.933795.jpg

Tedspeed6 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tedspeed6 For This Useful Post:
jharris243 (11-26-2013)
 Old 11-19-2013, 06:29 PM   #4408

daytonabluez05 has a brilliant futuredaytonabluez05 has a brilliant futuredaytonabluez05 has a brilliant futuredaytonabluez05 has a brilliant futuredaytonabluez05 has a brilliant futuredaytonabluez05 has a brilliant futuredaytonabluez05 has a brilliant futuredaytonabluez05 has a brilliant futuredaytonabluez05 has a brilliant futuredaytonabluez05 has a brilliant futuredaytonabluez05 has a brilliant future
Not Ranked  0 score     

Finally got the stratified OTS map onto my car with my JBR stage 2 intake.
daytonabluez05 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-19-2013, 06:33 PM   #4409

Brc187 is the leader of the worldBrc187 is the leader of the worldBrc187 is the leader of the worldBrc187 is the leader of the worldBrc187 is the leader of the worldBrc187 is the leader of the worldBrc187 is the leader of the worldBrc187 is the leader of the worldBrc187 is the leader of the worldBrc187 is the leader of the worldBrc187 is the leader of the world
Groaned at 2 Times in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Changed my t6 and black my front badge. Looked at my eibachs and decided they were for another day. Also got my blizzaks delivered today. Didn't do those either lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Brc187 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-19-2013, 06:56 PM   #4410

calizoomzoom is the leader of the worldcalizoomzoom is the leader of the worldcalizoomzoom is the leader of the worldcalizoomzoom is the leader of the worldcalizoomzoom is the leader of the worldcalizoomzoom is the leader of the worldcalizoomzoom is the leader of the worldcalizoomzoom is the leader of the worldcalizoomzoom is the leader of the worldcalizoomzoom is the leader of the worldcalizoomzoom is the leader of the world
Groans: 47
Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

my steering wheel was slightly cocked to the side... and i hadnt checked my alignment in at least 9 months.. lined that shit up.. not too bad tho
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (420.5 KB, 56 views)
calizoomzoom is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-19-2013, 07:03 PM   #4411

Lostmytune has a reputation beyond reputeLostmytune has a reputation beyond reputeLostmytune has a reputation beyond reputeLostmytune has a reputation beyond reputeLostmytune has a reputation beyond reputeLostmytune has a reputation beyond reputeLostmytune has a reputation beyond reputeLostmytune has a reputation beyond reputeLostmytune has a reputation beyond reputeLostmytune has a reputation beyond reputeLostmytune has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

Flashed the base map from freek and went for a long cruise to see my family back home. Gave me a reason to drive for awhile
 Old 11-19-2013, 11:05 PM   #4412

GARRETHEXTREME is the leader of the worldGARRETHEXTREME is the leader of the worldGARRETHEXTREME is the leader of the worldGARRETHEXTREME is the leader of the worldGARRETHEXTREME is the leader of the worldGARRETHEXTREME is the leader of the worldGARRETHEXTREME is the leader of the worldGARRETHEXTREME is the leader of the worldGARRETHEXTREME is the leader of the worldGARRETHEXTREME is the leader of the worldGARRETHEXTREME is the leader of the world
Groans: 5
Groaned at 14 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I finally washed my car today, it has crapload of bird crap all over. But it's shining now! , I also retorqued my JBR 88 RMM and filled up a $45 worth of tank with octane booster!

Annnndddd I will get my car a new shoes this weekend! Continental Extreme Contacts DWS, here I come!

MODS:
ETS TMIC - Forge BPV - JBR Tru 3in Intake - JBR Boost/Bypass Hoses - Koni Yellows - Corksport CBE/Corksport Racepipe - Front Corksport FSB (Thanks Previous Owner) - JBR RSB - JBR STS/Heavy Weight Knob - Corksport Aluminum Skid Plate - JBR 88a RMM - Corksport LED Light Kit - Goodridge Braided SS Brake Lines - COBB AP - Corksport HPFP

Running on Freektune OTS+ Map

Possibly the first deaf MS3 owner here? hmmm...
GARRETHEXTREME is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-20-2013, 09:43 AM   #4413

turbo test is the leader of the worldturbo test is the leader of the worldturbo test is the leader of the worldturbo test is the leader of the worldturbo test is the leader of the worldturbo test is the leader of the worldturbo test is the leader of the worldturbo test is the leader of the worldturbo test is the leader of the worldturbo test is the leader of the worldturbo test is the leader of the world
Groans: 16
Groaned at 9 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by calizoomzoom View Post
my steering wheel was slightly cocked to the side... and i hadnt checked my alignment in at least 9 months.. lined that shit up.. not too bad tho
Hey I have some rebranded spc adjustable rear camber arms. Will the shop adjust them to my custom specs?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk
2010 Velocity Red MS3-Eibach PRO-KIT-EVO X Rims-SU RMM-SU solid shifter bushings-CP-e HPFP-CP-e tip-CP-e cai-CP-e hks ssqv bov kit-ddm slim hid kit 35w-5000k-JBR Heavy Shift Knob-JBR RSB-AQ Motorsports catted downpipe-Magnaflow full 3in CBE- SPC camber arms (Stratified tuning) 91/e85 tuned
turbo test is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-20-2013, 09:47 AM   #4414

usgiorgi is the leader of the worldusgiorgi is the leader of the worldusgiorgi is the leader of the worldusgiorgi is the leader of the worldusgiorgi is the leader of the worldusgiorgi is the leader of the worldusgiorgi is the leader of the worldusgiorgi is the leader of the worldusgiorgi is the leader of the worldusgiorgi is the leader of the worldusgiorgi is the leader of the world
Groans: 12
Groaned at 44 Times in 10 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by turbo test View Post
Hey I have some rebranded spc adjustable rear camber arms. Will the shop adjust them to my custom specs?

Depending on the state laws and the shop. Here in NH, a few shops refused to align my volvo to my specs. I wanted the rear toe set as close to 0 as possible to eliminate the side hop, but that wasn't the stock spec, so they refused.

SOLD: 2011 Speed3. Black mica w/tech package Cobb SRI, COBB AP, AT internals, OBX racepipe, Corksport RMM, LOUDASS STRAIGHTPIPE CPE TIP

usgiorgi is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-20-2013, 09:48 AM   #4415

JakeMS3 is the leader of the worldJakeMS3 is the leader of the worldJakeMS3 is the leader of the worldJakeMS3 is the leader of the worldJakeMS3 is the leader of the worldJakeMS3 is the leader of the worldJakeMS3 is the leader of the worldJakeMS3 is the leader of the worldJakeMS3 is the leader of the worldJakeMS3 is the leader of the worldJakeMS3 is the leader of the world
Groans: 19
Groaned at 7 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

At the light lastnight took off and when in 2nd heard a pop and car started to hesitate and boggled. Almost cried because I thought I went ZZB but pulled over to investigate and the piping and coupler popped off from the throttle body. Fixed it with the help of @Bludypoo; and tightened evrything down real good when I got home.

Moral of the story, keep tools in your car! I learned the hard way...

Car running just fine now!

Cobb AP V3, CBE
CS Turbo tuned by PD
Corksport Catted DP/HPFP Internals
JBR FMIC Pipe Kit w/TR8
CP-E TIP/3.5" Intake
DM OCC/TMM
Forge V2 BPV
Bilstein B8 w/Swift springs
Wilwood 6 pot BBK
EBC RedStuff rear pads
Konig Hypergram 18x8.5"
JakeMS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JakeMS3 For This Useful Post:
Bludypoo (11-20-2013), Koke382 (11-30-2013)
 Old 11-20-2013, 10:09 AM   #4416

swsmailman is the leader of the worldswsmailman is the leader of the worldswsmailman is the leader of the worldswsmailman is the leader of the worldswsmailman is the leader of the worldswsmailman is the leader of the worldswsmailman is the leader of the worldswsmailman is the leader of the worldswsmailman is the leader of the worldswsmailman is the leader of the worldswsmailman is the leader of the world
Groans: 3
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Rotated tires and had the dealership I work at do the Smart Turn feature... Cost me $30 for that, freaking bull, guess I will be calling Mazda USA about that. Thought it was free when you got the car.

Going to do JBR 88RMM tonight.
Installed Parts:: HTP 3" SRI, Autotech Internals, CP-e Catless DP, CP-e TMIC, FreekTuned, H&R Springs, JBR RSB, Cobb AP V3, JBR 88 RMM, JBR Battery Box, EGR Delete, various CorkSport styling parts, and other things
Not Installed Parts:: JBR Stage 2 OCC
Future Parts:: JBR 80 PMM/TSM, Coilovers, and much more
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

swsmailman is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-20-2013, 10:17 AM   #4417

calizoomzoom is the leader of the worldcalizoomzoom is the leader of the worldcalizoomzoom is the leader of the worldcalizoomzoom is the leader of the worldcalizoomzoom is the leader of the worldcalizoomzoom is the leader of the worldcalizoomzoom is the leader of the worldcalizoomzoom is the leader of the worldcalizoomzoom is the leader of the worldcalizoomzoom is the leader of the worldcalizoomzoom is the leader of the world
Groans: 47
Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by turbo test View Post

yea they should do that no problem.. I have the SPC rear arms as well.. they are a bitch to do adjustments on.
I have the eibach pr kit too. but why do want custom specs? you gonna drop it more?
calizoomzoom is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-20-2013, 02:39 PM   #4418

turbo test is the leader of the worldturbo test is the leader of the worldturbo test is the leader of the worldturbo test is the leader of the worldturbo test is the leader of the worldturbo test is the leader of the worldturbo test is the leader of the worldturbo test is the leader of the worldturbo test is the leader of the worldturbo test is the leader of the worldturbo test is the leader of the world
Groans: 16
Groaned at 9 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by calizoomzoom View Post
yea they should do that no problem.. I have the SPC rear arms as well.. they are a bitch to do adjustments on.
I have the eibach pr kit too. but why do want custom specs? you gonna drop it more?
Mostly because the stock specs have such a wide range of acceptable degrees I figured if I have them set it to my liking it would be more accurate.

2010 Velocity Red MS3-Eibach PRO-KIT-EVO X Rims-SU RMM-SU solid shifter bushings-CP-e HPFP-CP-e tip-CP-e cai-CP-e hks ssqv bov kit-ddm slim hid kit 35w-5000k-JBR Heavy Shift Knob-JBR RSB-AQ Motorsports catted downpipe-Magnaflow full 3in CBE- SPC camber arms (Stratified tuning) 91/e85 tuned
turbo test is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-22-2013, 01:54 PM   #4419

Nano91 is the leader of the worldNano91 is the leader of the worldNano91 is the leader of the worldNano91 is the leader of the worldNano91 is the leader of the worldNano91 is the leader of the worldNano91 is the leader of the worldNano91 is the leader of the worldNano91 is the leader of the worldNano91 is the leader of the worldNano91 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Blacked out on the tint today..
Next I will tint my windshield lightly

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
Black Vue Dash Cam- Cobb AP V3 (Stratified tune 4 gal E85 mix) - M2 Downpipe - Swift Springs - HKS SSQV4 - Sure V2 SRI - JBR TIP - ACDelco Rear Camber Arms - West-End Custom Alignment - White Line Bump Steer - KMD Internals - Hankook Evo V12 245-40-17 -
Nano91 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-22-2013, 04:29 PM   #4420

Brc187 is the leader of the worldBrc187 is the leader of the worldBrc187 is the leader of the worldBrc187 is the leader of the worldBrc187 is the leader of the worldBrc187 is the leader of the worldBrc187 is the leader of the worldBrc187 is the leader of the worldBrc187 is the leader of the worldBrc187 is the leader of the worldBrc187 is the leader of the world
Groaned at 2 Times in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Put my blizzaks on today. Not much different ride from the allseasons that were on here before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Brc187 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-23-2013, 09:40 AM   #4421

joseph.p05 has disabled reputation
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Nano91 View Post
Blacked out on the tint today..
Next I will tint my windshield lightly
careful with tinting the windshield, your windows are already dark as shit. you arent going to be able to see out of the car at night, ask me how i know.
-ETS tmic -Autotech HPFP internals -SURE sri -SURE tip -Forge V1 bpv -Ultimate Racing downpipe -Corksport racepipe -Ultimate Racing cat-back exhaust -Corksport exhaust hangars -Corksport short shift plate -Corksport race RMM -Corksport OCC -Denso ITV22 spark plugs -10mm spacers-Continental DW 235/40-Eibach Pro-kit springs -Akebono Euro ceramic brake pads
-OEM mazda window visors -Rally Armor mud flaps -20% tint

TUNED BY:
joseph.p05 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-23-2013, 10:48 AM   #4422

hihosilver is the leader of the worldhihosilver is the leader of the worldhihosilver is the leader of the worldhihosilver is the leader of the worldhihosilver is the leader of the worldhihosilver is the leader of the worldhihosilver is the leader of the worldhihosilver is the leader of the worldhihosilver is the leader of the worldhihosilver is the leader of the worldhihosilver is the leader of the world
Groans: 4
Not Ranked  0 score     

Installed my GFB Respons valve. Have it cracked to about 15% VTA and it's plenty loud for me.
FULLTHROTTLE likes this.
hihosilver is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-23-2013, 10:51 AM   #4423

Nano91 is the leader of the worldNano91 is the leader of the worldNano91 is the leader of the worldNano91 is the leader of the worldNano91 is the leader of the worldNano91 is the leader of the worldNano91 is the leader of the worldNano91 is the leader of the worldNano91 is the leader of the worldNano91 is the leader of the worldNano91 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by joseph.p05 View Post
careful with tinting the windshield, your windows are already dark as shit. you arent going to be able to see out of the car at night, ask me how i know.
I know this would Happen. . Thanks though

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
Black Vue Dash Cam- Cobb AP V3 (Stratified tune 4 gal E85 mix) - M2 Downpipe - Swift Springs - HKS SSQV4 - Sure V2 SRI - JBR TIP - ACDelco Rear Camber Arms - West-End Custom Alignment - White Line Bump Steer - KMD Internals - Hankook Evo V12 245-40-17 -
Nano91 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-23-2013, 12:27 PM   #4424

omgvance is the leader of the worldomgvance is the leader of the worldomgvance is the leader of the worldomgvance is the leader of the worldomgvance is the leader of the worldomgvance is the leader of the worldomgvance is the leader of the worldomgvance is the leader of the worldomgvance is the leader of the worldomgvance is the leader of the worldomgvance is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,064 Times in 508 Posts
Groans: 29
Groaned at 6 Times in 6 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Tinted my windows and installed my boost gauge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Partnered with DeftMotion
deftmotion.com

2013 Mica Black Pu

Performance

CS SRI | CS TIP | Autotechs | Cobb AP V3 | NGK IX | C/R/M Delete | 3 Bar | JBR 3 Port | FMIC | FreekTune

Suspension

Eibach Springs | Exo X Wheels | Michelin PSS | DBA T2 | Hawk HP+ | Goodrich Lines

Ricer Shit
Bayson R Front Lip | Bayson R Side Skirt Extensions | Kensun 6k HID | 35% Tint | Pro sport Boost Gauge | Techno Tuning SN | JBR Boost Tubes | Sure Anchors | SSP
omgvance is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-23-2013, 06:56 PM   #4425

Majin~Nieve will become famous soon enough
Not Ranked  0 score     

Pulled my axels and other stuff prepping for a clutch install, shits tuff this is for sure not no ek coupe :0/
Majin~Nieve is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-24-2013, 01:38 PM   #4426

ChaunceyM is the leader of the worldChaunceyM is the leader of the worldChaunceyM is the leader of the worldChaunceyM is the leader of the worldChaunceyM is the leader of the worldChaunceyM is the leader of the worldChaunceyM is the leader of the worldChaunceyM is the leader of the worldChaunceyM is the leader of the worldChaunceyM is the leader of the worldChaunceyM is the leader of the world
Groans: 5
Not Ranked  0 score     

First the good: Got my AP hooked up and installed the map for the CS SRI + TIP + 93oct. HUGE difference. I actually have to be careful about WOT in 2nd and 3rd with my old tires.
Also installed some Denso ITV22 plugs. Turns out the CS front tower bar makes it a pain in the ass to get the intercooler off. Not impossible, but it takes some extra wiggling and flexing.

Now the bad: Temps finally nose-dived here and I had to put on the Blizzaks. Temps are going to be in the 30s during my commute and we might get rain/snow. They're good for snow tires, but not nearly as fun as my summers.
ChaunceyM is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-24-2013, 03:50 PM   #4427

PUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,595 Times in 999 Posts
Groans: 61
Groaned at 12 Times in 9 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default What did you do to your ride today?

With the help of @rfinkle2; tracked down a vibe and now she's running smooth again...

Also ordered sub/amp/enclosure/wiring kit/ pac-aoem-maz2.

Sent from my beard...
rfinkle2 likes this.
HTP: 3.5" Intake + 51r Battery Tray
CPE: Stage 2 RMM//Manifold
JBR: SSP//Shifter Bushings//Knob//TMM//OCC
UR: CBE
HKS: SSQV4
CS: Springs
NGK 1-Step Colder