register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3 MZR Gen2 Forums (2010-2013)
> Gen2 MS3 General Discussion

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree1986Likes

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 01-04-2014, 04:38 PM   #4641

calizoomzoom is the leader of the worldcalizoomzoom is the leader of the worldcalizoomzoom is the leader of the worldcalizoomzoom is the leader of the worldcalizoomzoom is the leader of the worldcalizoomzoom is the leader of the worldcalizoomzoom is the leader of the worldcalizoomzoom is the leader of the worldcalizoomzoom is the leader of the worldcalizoomzoom is the leader of the worldcalizoomzoom is the leader of the world
Groans: 47
Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by tclegg View Post
Installed my CorkSport BPV, cleaned my HPFP spill value, and changed out the Rotella. Would have installed the DDM HIDs I got for Christmas but didn't have time to diagnose why they wouldn't light up / what the fuck I was doing wrong.
When i installed mine one didnt wanna light up.. i spoke to my buddy who told me to flip the plug with the locking clip. its not going to lock up but it works. then you can put a zip tie or tape to secure it...worth a shot
calizoomzoom is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-04-2014, 05:08 PM   #4642

Goodrich27 is the leader of the worldGoodrich27 is the leader of the worldGoodrich27 is the leader of the worldGoodrich27 is the leader of the worldGoodrich27 is the leader of the worldGoodrich27 is the leader of the worldGoodrich27 is the leader of the worldGoodrich27 is the leader of the worldGoodrich27 is the leader of the worldGoodrich27 is the leader of the worldGoodrich27 is the leader of the world
Groans: 2
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by calizoomzoom View Post
When i installed mine one didnt wanna light up.. i spoke to my buddy who told me to flip the plug with the locking clip. its not going to lock up but it works. then you can put a zip tie or tape to secure it...worth a shot
Reversing polarities if it doesn't work plugged in one way flip the plug and it should work
Go fasters:Manley H beams and Wiseco 87.5mm Forged pistons with stock compression, GTX3076 with Tial 38mm EWG, Full Race exhaust manifold w/2000* ceramic coating, MD meth injection TB spacer and Devils Own DC30 WMI with DO14 nozzle, Cobb 3 port ebcs, Ultimate Racing V2 Catless DP, Relentless Customs PNP IM with VTCS delete, TR11 core with HTP under route piping,ACT 6 puck, Corksport catless RP and CBE, CPE Stage II RMM,Cpe side mounts, perm plate with MD sealed and VTA OCC, HTP 4in Intake,ISC N1 coilovers, CS RSB, Tial BPV, Auto tech internals, Cobb ap v3, CPE injector seals,ngk step colder plugs, JBR throttle body TIG and coolant bypass, Corksport polyurethane exhaust hangers, Motorcraft unicorn juice, t6 rotella, Stoptech slotted and drilled front rotors with posi quiet pads.

Rice:corksport led fogs, Corksport eyelids, Corksport hood struts ,blacked out genpu rims, red evil M front and rear, red calipers, Corksport black mud flaps, Corksport shift knob, powder coat red valve cover, Intercooler pipes, and black gloss intake manifold A pillar gauge mount w/ AEM AFR, Oil temp, and Oil pressure gauges.

Goodrich27 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-04-2014, 05:10 PM   #4643

calizoomzoom is the leader of the worldcalizoomzoom is the leader of the worldcalizoomzoom is the leader of the worldcalizoomzoom is the leader of the worldcalizoomzoom is the leader of the worldcalizoomzoom is the leader of the worldcalizoomzoom is the leader of the worldcalizoomzoom is the leader of the worldcalizoomzoom is the leader of the worldcalizoomzoom is the leader of the worldcalizoomzoom is the leader of the world
Groans: 47
Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

same plug... just upside down... its got 2
calizoomzoom is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-05-2014, 03:44 AM   #4644

turbo test is the leader of the worldturbo test is the leader of the worldturbo test is the leader of the worldturbo test is the leader of the worldturbo test is the leader of the worldturbo test is the leader of the worldturbo test is the leader of the worldturbo test is the leader of the worldturbo test is the leader of the worldturbo test is the leader of the worldturbo test is the leader of the world
Groans: 16
Groaned at 9 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Attempted to vinyl my tail lights.

This was the first attempt finally got it looking decent on the 4th try.

3 more pieces left

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk
2010 Velocity Red MS3-Eibach PRO-KIT-EVO X Rims-SU RMM-SU solid shifter bushings-CP-e HPFP-CP-e tip-CP-e cai-CP-e hks ssqv bov kit-ddm slim hid kit 35w-5000k-JBR Heavy Shift Knob-JBR RSB-AQ Motorsports catted downpipe-Magnaflow full 3in CBE- SPC camber arms (Stratified tuning) 91/e85 tuned
turbo test is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-05-2014, 04:20 AM   #4645

Marcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the world
Groans: 3
Groaned at 22 Times in 14 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by 05cyclone View Post
Installed the JBR bushings, heavy knob and the Corksport hood struts. I some how managed to cross thread the living crap out of my shift weight so I need to order a new one :/
Why not just cut down the stock weight?
2006 Moist Metallica Silver Speed6 GT #6557 @ 267,000km
Leakdown results was 50% or more across all four. slow rebuild in progress

Corksport: Turb.IM.DP.OCC.3.5MAP.IC.RMM.TIP.FSB.Tubes.Strut Tower. JBR: 70a Sides.SSP.51r SURE: Full3Aeros.Dreadnaught.Juggernaught.Anchors.FlowM6 .Rad Hoses.
Stratified Custome Tune/APv3.Turbosmart DS BOV.Cobb EBCS.AT HPFP.Deatchsworks.CPe SafeSeals.H&R Coils.Moog Camber Arms. SPC Ball Joints.Whiteline Adj RSB.
SU Rear Interior Brace.StopTech Perf Pads.Centric X-D Rotors.TechnaFit Braided Clutch-Brake Lines.Damond PS Cooler.EGR. PeRM PCV Plate.
Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ 235/40/18.Drag DR-38 +47. Gloss Black Blue Undercut. Pirelli Sottozero s2 240 215/45/18. MS6 OEMs.

To order: Fullrace Exhaust Mani. FMIC. Damond side mounts. New built motor. Still thinking about Flowmasters
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-05-2014, 05:33 AM   #4646

g00s3y is the leader of the worldg00s3y is the leader of the worldg00s3y is the leader of the worldg00s3y is the leader of the worldg00s3y is the leader of the worldg00s3y is the leader of the worldg00s3y is the leader of the worldg00s3y is the leader of the worldg00s3y is the leader of the worldg00s3y is the leader of the worldg00s3y is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,167 Times in 964 Posts
Groans: 438
Groaned at 11 Times in 11 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

installed the rear lip yesterday

Old 01-05-2014, 06:23 AM   #4647
"Get off my ass, Iboo!"-Raider

illegal shishkebab is the leader of the worldillegal shishkebab is the leader of the worldillegal shishkebab is the leader of the worldillegal shishkebab is the leader of the worldillegal shishkebab is the leader of the worldillegal shishkebab is the leader of the worldillegal shishkebab is the leader of the worldillegal shishkebab is the leader of the worldillegal shishkebab is the leader of the worldillegal shishkebab is the leader of the worldillegal shishkebab is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,847 Times in 1,025 Posts
Groans: 20
Groaned at 10 Times in 10 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Some small thing )

Just install small snail ) gtx3076 with cpe 44ewg mani....

#HAR

Sent from driver seat, bro!
tapafuck....
illegal shishkebab is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to illegal shishkebab For This Useful Post:
bstover17 (01-14-2014), cthomp (01-05-2014), Hush (01-05-2014), JgamB (01-11-2014)
 Old 01-05-2014, 07:56 AM   #4648

cmillstein has a spectacular aura aboutcmillstein has a spectacular aura aboutcmillstein has a spectacular aura about
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by g00s3y View Post
installed the rear lip yesterday

are your tails painted or vinyl?
cmillstein is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-05-2014, 08:13 AM   #4649

g00s3y is the leader of the worldg00s3y is the leader of the worldg00s3y is the leader of the worldg00s3y is the leader of the worldg00s3y is the leader of the worldg00s3y is the leader of the worldg00s3y is the leader of the worldg00s3y is the leader of the worldg00s3y is the leader of the worldg00s3y is the leader of the worldg00s3y is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by cmillstein View Post
are your tails painted or vinyl?
Painted with VHT Nite-shades
 Old 01-05-2014, 09:36 AM   #4650

Darth_Nuruodo is the leader of the worldDarth_Nuruodo is the leader of the worldDarth_Nuruodo is the leader of the worldDarth_Nuruodo is the leader of the worldDarth_Nuruodo is the leader of the worldDarth_Nuruodo is the leader of the worldDarth_Nuruodo is the leader of the worldDarth_Nuruodo is the leader of the worldDarth_Nuruodo is the leader of the worldDarth_Nuruodo is the leader of the worldDarth_Nuruodo is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,795 Times in 1,543 Posts
Groans: 88
Groaned at 57 Times in 36 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by 05cyclone View Post
Installed the JBR bushings, heavy knob and the Corksport hood struts. I some how managed to cross thread the living crap out of my shift weight so I need to order a new one :/
Try running without one for a day, I run a heavy knob and no weight and I love it.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
Cobb AP -- 3" SRI + TIP -- gutted mid-pipe -- CX Racing FMIC -- JBR 88duro Mount Trilogy -- GrimmSpeed EBCS -- 3 Bar Map Sensor -- Kozmic vented OCC -- Synapse DV -- Magnaflow CBE -- DDM 55w 5000K low beams
4 gallon E85 mix self tune 314/370 Dynojet

2005 Black Mica Mazdaspeed MX-5
Bone stock so far
Darth_Nuruodo is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-05-2014, 02:05 PM   #4651

OneJArpus has a spectacular aura aboutOneJArpus has a spectacular aura aboutOneJArpus has a spectacular aura about
Not Ranked  0 score     

Fixed CEL code and tried to look at why the wipers are stuck up (still work) but stuck up. Too damn cold right now though.
OneJArpus is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-05-2014, 02:50 PM   #4652

swsmailman is the leader of the worldswsmailman is the leader of the worldswsmailman is the leader of the worldswsmailman is the leader of the worldswsmailman is the leader of the worldswsmailman is the leader of the worldswsmailman is the leader of the worldswsmailman is the leader of the worldswsmailman is the leader of the worldswsmailman is the leader of the worldswsmailman is the leader of the world
Groans: 3
Not Ranked  0 score     

Installed the JBR Shifter bushings last night, going to order HTP 3" intake tomorrow or Tuesday hopefully.
Installed Parts:: HTP 3" SRI, Autotech Internals, CP-e Catless DP, CP-e TMIC, FreekTuned, H&R Springs, JBR RSB, Cobb AP V3, JBR 88 RMM, JBR Battery Box, EGR Delete, various CorkSport styling parts, and other things
Not Installed Parts:: JBR Stage 2 OCC
Future Parts:: JBR 80 PMM/TSM, Coilovers, and much more
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

swsmailman is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-05-2014, 03:27 PM   #4653
ffz

ffz has a reputation beyond reputeffz has a reputation beyond reputeffz has a reputation beyond reputeffz has a reputation beyond reputeffz has a reputation beyond reputeffz has a reputation beyond reputeffz has a reputation beyond reputeffz has a reputation beyond reputeffz has a reputation beyond reputeffz has a reputation beyond reputeffz has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

Fixed my boost leak, did a new MAF cal...now wait patiently for meth, oil catch can, REM, EGR delete and EBCS solenoid later this month.

I'll probably have to wait until September then until I can get a better turbo.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk
Precision 5862 - Tial 44mm EWG - Kozmic Dump Tube - Kozmic Downpipe - CPE Exhaust Manifold - Kozmic Primary EGR Delete - JBR Secondary EGR Delete - Grimmspeed 3 Port EBCS - Mishimoto R-Line FMIC Core - HDI Intercooler Pipework (Modified) - JMF Intake Manifold w/Port Injected Meth - AEM Oil Temp Gauge - AEM Meth Flow Gauge - AEM Multi-input Meth Controller - Devil's Own Meth Pump - Bosch 3.5bar MAP - HTP 4" Intake - HTP 51r Battery Tray - Kozmic OCC - Autotech HPFP Internals - JBR BSD Delete and Oil Pan Baffle - Manley Connecting Rods - Wiseco Pistons - Forged by myself

KW V3 Coilovers - Corksport Adjustable Camber Plates - Corksport RARB - SPC Rear Camber Arms - Stoptech Discs (F/R) - Ferodo DS2500 Brake Pads (F) - EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads (R) - Ultra Racing Upper Brace (F) - JBR 88a REM - JBR 88a Transmission Mount - Eibach 10mm Spacers
ffz is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-05-2014, 04:02 PM   #4654

Blkpearl has a reputation beyond reputeBlkpearl has a reputation beyond reputeBlkpearl has a reputation beyond reputeBlkpearl has a reputation beyond reputeBlkpearl has a reputation beyond reputeBlkpearl has a reputation beyond reputeBlkpearl has a reputation beyond reputeBlkpearl has a reputation beyond reputeBlkpearl has a reputation beyond reputeBlkpearl has a reputation beyond reputeBlkpearl has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 11
Groaned at 19 Times in 9 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

go all the muck off the car from driving to hidden valley resort once i got back.
Blkpearl is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-05-2014, 09:14 PM   #4655

1987 has much to be proud of1987 has much to be proud of1987 has much to be proud of1987 has much to be proud of1987 has much to be proud of1987 has much to be proud of1987 has much to be proud of1987 has much to be proud of1987 has much to be proud of1987 has much to be proud of
Groans: 1
Not Ranked  0 score     

I put a spoiler on top of my two spoilers cause I heard I like spoilers
Attached Images
File Type: jpg RESIZE-IMG_1354.jpg (267.4 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg RESIZE-IMG_1356.jpg (188.1 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg RESIZE-IMG_1360.jpg (194.9 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg RESIZE-IMG_1361.jpg (187.9 KB, 52 views)
 Old 01-05-2014, 11:05 PM   #4656

CFI2008 is the leader of the worldCFI2008 is the leader of the worldCFI2008 is the leader of the worldCFI2008 is the leader of the worldCFI2008 is the leader of the worldCFI2008 is the leader of the worldCFI2008 is the leader of the worldCFI2008 is the leader of the worldCFI2008 is the leader of the worldCFI2008 is the leader of the worldCFI2008 is the leader of the world
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by nrankin01 View Post
Damn bro how'd that happen

Sent while snappin' necks and cashin' checks

Wanted to turn left out of gas station pump but only option was to turn right.... And the pump was to my right...in hindsight I should have waited to turn left out lol
CFI2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-06-2014, 03:18 AM   #4657

nrankin01 is the leader of the worldnrankin01 is the leader of the worldnrankin01 is the leader of the worldnrankin01 is the leader of the worldnrankin01 is the leader of the worldnrankin01 is the leader of the worldnrankin01 is the leader of the worldnrankin01 is the leader of the worldnrankin01 is the leader of the worldnrankin01 is the leader of the worldnrankin01 is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,179 Times in 468 Posts
Groaned at 6 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by CFI2008 View Post
Wanted to turn left out of gas station pump but only option was to turn right.... And the pump was to my right...in hindsight I should have waited to turn left out lol

Ouch hindsight is always 20/20

Sent while snappin' necks and cashin' checks
*CP-E CATTED DP
*SWIFT SPRINGS
*WhiteZilla GRILL

STOCKING OUT
nrankin01 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-06-2014, 06:07 PM   #4658

Yousuf is the leader of the worldYousuf is the leader of the worldYousuf is the leader of the worldYousuf is the leader of the worldYousuf is the leader of the worldYousuf is the leader of the worldYousuf is the leader of the worldYousuf is the leader of the worldYousuf is the leader of the worldYousuf is the leader of the worldYousuf is the leader of the world
Groans: 128
Groaned at 5 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I can't wait to install these when I'm back home, we gotta be juniors before we can get parking permits at school and I don't have anywhere good to keep my ms3
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (2.27 MB, 78 views)
JBR likes this.

Mod-bug's back...
Yousuf is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Yousuf For This Useful Post:
JBR (01-07-2014)
 Old 01-07-2014, 08:10 AM   #4659

shadow102 is the leader of the worldshadow102 is the leader of the worldshadow102 is the leader of the worldshadow102 is the leader of the worldshadow102 is the leader of the worldshadow102 is the leader of the worldshadow102 is the leader of the worldshadow102 is the leader of the worldshadow102 is the leader of the worldshadow102 is the leader of the worldshadow102 is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,709 Times in 643 Posts
Groans: 2
Groaned at 3 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Installed my JBR camber arms and Ground Control coilovers last night. Car feels much stiffer now, wish it would get warmer so i can play around with them a little bit.
JBR likes this.
JBR SRI - JBR TIP - CorkSport TMIC - CNT Catted TBE - DevilsOwn Stage2 WMI - Autotech internals - Cobb AP - NGK ITV22's - JBR dogbone RMM - CorkSport TMM insert - Turbosmart BPV - JBR Boost/BPV tubes - JBR SSP w/bushings - CorkSport OCC - Koni sport shocks - Ground Control Coilovers - JBR rsb - JBR Camber Arms - 18x7.5 Work Emotion CR Kai

shadow102 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to shadow102 For This Useful Post:
JBR (01-07-2014)
 Old 01-07-2014, 07:27 PM   #4660
Raiders Bitch

Shampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the world
Groans: 25
Groaned at 8 Times in 8 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Switched to that rotella tonight.
Cobb Tuning Accessport V3, Autotech HPFP Internals, HTP 3in Intake, Turbosmart Dual Port, Ultimate Racing Test Pipe, CP-e TMIC, Ultimate Racing Catback, DM RMM, DM PMM, CPE Trans Mount, JBR Shifter Bushings, OCC

Rice: LED's, Black emblems, Rally Armor mudflaps, OEM Rain Visors, OEM Cargo Tray, Weathertech Floor mats, S204 lip (RIP), PERM shift knob, Cobb Exhaust hangers, Blue Evo X GSR wheels

Fluids/other shit: Rotella T6, NGK 1 step colder plugs
235/40 Pilot Super Sports

Tuned by Nishan
25% E85
Shampu is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-07-2014, 11:27 PM   #4661
OG Prostitute

shopety2012 is the leader of the worldshopety2012 is the leader of the worldshopety2012 is the leader of the worldshopety2012 is the leader of the worldshopety2012 is the leader of the worldshopety2012 is the leader of the worldshopety2012 is the leader of the worldshopety2012 is the leader of the worldshopety2012 is the leader of the worldshopety2012 is the leader of the worldshopety2012 is the leader of the world
Groans: 17
Groaned at 68 Times in 40 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Some interior paint, head unit, gauge pod (empty for mock up)
Looking fresh
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image-716252539.jpg (386.6 KB, 95 views)
File Type: jpg image-4274812573.jpg (380.5 KB, 78 views)
File Type: jpg image-2413139816.jpg (381.0 KB, 84 views)
File Type: jpg image-2989752306.jpg (395.2 KB, 75 views)

currently forging a monster sr20det LS swap killer... brb

used to be the "best looking life partner blue ive seen" - Voltron

TEAM LBN BEERS -- FYCN
TEAM MUMFORD -- FYCN
TEAM Dad -- FYCN
shopety2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shopety2012 For This Useful Post:
Kellerspeed3 (01-08-2014), omgvance (01-09-2014)
 Old 01-08-2014, 04:37 PM   #4662

Kellerspeed3 is the leader of the worldKellerspeed3 is the leader of the worldKellerspeed3 is the leader of the worldKellerspeed3 is the leader of the worldKellerspeed3 is the leader of the worldKellerspeed3 is the leader of the worldKellerspeed3 is the leader of the worldKellerspeed3 is the leader of the worldKellerspeed3 is the leader of the worldKellerspeed3 is the leader of the worldKellerspeed3 is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,035 Times in 963 Posts
Groans: 50
Groaned at 37 Times in 21 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by shopety2012 View Post
Some interior paint, head unit, gauge pod (empty for mock up)
Looking fresh
Looks good, I'm gonna grill on that head unit when you come to the house, I neeeddd it.
2010 Velocity Red w/tech package: Cobb AP, Cobb DP, Tr8L FMIC, Auto Tech internals, BNR S-4 turbo, JBR 3.5 aluminum intake, CPE stage 2 rmm, JBR 80 duro TMM, JBR 70 PMM, JBR SSP and bushings, JBR 5mm spacers, JBR RSB, JBR By Pass Tube, Magna-flow CBE with the "fix", NGK 6510's, JBR EBCS, SSP OCC(now Kozmic), JBR EGR delete, EGR deleted, JBR IM TIG, JBR TB TIG-coolant by-pass, Turbo smart BPV, built block with CP pistons, eagle rods, ported head, pinned cams, shimmed valve springs, Spec clutch stage 3, FordMoCo full syth transmission fluid, Eibach pro kit, ported IM with VCTS delete, ported exhaust mani, Werksracing strut tower brace, TB Performance front traction bar and mid-chassis brace, Corksport adjustable struts and shocks, slotted/drilled rotors, SS brake lines, and lots of TLC. FreekTuned Kotzur built 93/E-85 Prius killa.
Kellerspeed3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-08-2014, 06:57 PM   #4663
OG Prostitute

shopety2012 is the leader of the worldshopety2012 is the leader of the worldshopety2012 is the leader of the worldshopety2012 is the leader of the worldshopety2012 is the leader of the worldshopety2012 is the leader of the worldshopety2012 is the leader of the worldshopety2012 is the leader of the worldshopety2012 is the leader of the worldshopety2012 is the leader of the worldshopety2012 is the leader of the world
Groans: 17
Groaned at 68 Times in 40 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Kellerspeed3 View Post
Looks good, I'm gonna grill on that head unit when you come to the house, I neeeddd it.
Only 350 shipped bnib big homie

Buy one and I'll install it for you in 25 min

currently forging a monster sr20det LS swap killer... brb

used to be the "best looking life partner blue ive seen" - Voltron

TEAM LBN BEERS -- FYCN
TEAM MUMFORD -- FYCN
TEAM Dad -- FYCN

Last edited by shopety2012; 01-08-2014 at 06:57 PM. Reason: MSF Database - Automerged Doublepost
shopety2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to shopety2012 For This Useful Post:
Kellerspeed3 (01-09-2014)
 Old 01-09-2014, 07:23 AM   #4664

ABOSWORTH is the leader of the worldABOSWORTH is the leader of the worldABOSWORTH is the leader of the worldABOSWORTH is the leader of the worldABOSWORTH is the leader of the worldABOSWORTH is the leader of the worldABOSWORTH is the leader of the worldABOSWORTH is the leader of the worldABOSWORTH is the leader of the worldABOSWORTH is the leader of the worldABOSWORTH is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Just got mine back from the body shop last night. Had to drop some coin because of the ice storm we got. My driveway is solid ice and I backed over a big ice bump and came down on my side skirt. Busted my skirt mounts, dented the fuck out of my rocker panel and chipped the paint on the rocker just above the skirt. Thing looks brand new again. They even detailed the inside for me.
ABOSWORTH is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-09-2014, 09:07 AM   #4665

Kellerspeed3 is the leader of the worldKellerspeed3 is the leader of the worldKellerspeed3 is the leader of the worldKellerspeed3 is the leader of the worldKellerspeed3 is the leader of the worldKellerspeed3 is the leader of the worldKellerspeed3 is the leader of the worldKellerspeed3 is the leader of the worldKellerspeed3 is the leader of the worldKellerspeed3 is the leader of the worldKellerspeed3 is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,035 Times in 963 Posts
Groans: 50
Groaned at 37 Times in 21 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by shopety2012 View Post
Only 350 shipped bnib big homie

Buy one and I'll install it for you in 25 min
Have to be in February, already spent my monthly mod money on tires, which I believe Evan is hosting.
2010 Velocity Red w/tech package: Cobb AP, Cobb DP, Tr8L FMIC, Auto Tech internals, BNR S-4 turbo, JBR 3.5 aluminum intake, CPE stage 2 rmm, JBR 80 duro TMM, JBR 70 PMM, JBR SSP and bushings, JBR 5mm spacers, JBR RSB, JBR By Pass Tube, Magna-flow CBE with the "fix", NGK 6510's, JBR EBCS, SSP OCC(now Kozmic), JBR EGR delete, EGR deleted, JBR IM TIG, JBR TB TIG-coolant by-pass, Turbo smart BPV, built block with CP pistons, eagle rods, ported head, pinned cams, shimmed valve springs, Spec clutch stage 3, FordMoCo full syth transmission fluid, Eibach pro kit, ported IM with VCTS delete, ported exhaust mani, Werksracing strut tower brace, TB Performance front traction bar and mid-chassis brace, Corksport adjustable struts and shocks, slotted/drilled rotors, SS brake lines, and lots of TLC. FreekTuned Kotzur built 93/E-85 Prius killa.

Last edited by Kellerspeed3; 01-09-2014 at 03:47 PM.
Kellerspeed3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-11-2014, 10:51 AM   #4666

JgamB is the leader of the worldJgamB is the leader of the worldJgamB is the leader of the worldJgamB is the leader of the worldJgamB is the leader of the worldJgamB is the leader of the worldJgamB is the leader of the worldJgamB is the leader of the worldJgamB is the leader of the worldJgamB is the leader of the worldJgamB is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,236 Times in 1,437 Posts
Groans: 15
Groaned at 21 Times in 17 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Laser Interceptor 8.9, diode wiring is routed through the wrong-hand-drive orifice and to the CPU which is tucked under the steering column with the RS-232 and volume adjustment ports facing me for updates. Kill switch in the dash for the "parking assistant".

I have two ports remaining for the rear diodes, but I don't think there's a reasonable place to mount them where they wouldn't look like a bag of ass and be effective enough to cover the tails.

13.10@117.1 full weight DD no prep 1/4 (BNR S3 / E85)
JgamB is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-11-2014, 11:45 AM   #4667

Blkpearl has a reputation beyond reputeBlkpearl has a reputation beyond reputeBlkpearl has a reputation beyond reputeBlkpearl has a reputation beyond reputeBlkpearl has a reputation beyond reputeBlkpearl has a reputation beyond reputeBlkpearl has a reputation beyond reputeBlkpearl has a reputation beyond reputeBlkpearl has a reputation beyond reputeBlkpearl has a reputation beyond reputeBlkpearl has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

put in my tanabe strut bar. was only one i could fit with my ets intercooler.had to call rallysportdirect though. tanabe shorted me a washer and a nut. talked to rich errrr maybe rick. anyways tanabe is sending me a new set expedited shipping. so i had to use temp. ones thats chrome and not the gunmetal but it works and looks good! also ordered my test pipe thru corksport with the refunded 200$ in points they sent me for returnin the fuel internals and waitining it out on the revised ones.
 Old 01-11-2014, 03:53 PM   #4668

heisenburg is the leader of the worldheisenburg is the leader of the worldheisenburg is the leader of the worldheisenburg is the leader of the worldheisenburg is the leader of the worldheisenburg is the leader of the worldheisenburg is the leader of the worldheisenburg is the leader of the worldheisenburg is the leader of the worldheisenburg is the leader of the worldheisenburg is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Baught a go fast bit bpv. Will be installing it tomorrow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
heisenburg is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-11-2014, 09:59 PM   #4669

DaUberSchwebel is the leader of the worldDaUberSchwebel is the leader of the worldDaUberSchwebel is the leader of the worldDaUberSchwebel is the leader of the worldDaUberSchwebel is the leader of the worldDaUberSchwebel is the leader of the worldDaUberSchwebel is the leader of the worldDaUberSchwebel is the leader of the worldDaUberSchwebel is the leader of the worldDaUberSchwebel is the leader of the worldDaUberSchwebel is the leader of the world
Groans: 28
Groaned at 2 Times in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Installed Autotech internals and a Cobb accessport V3. The car is now an entirely different animal!
DaUberSchwebel is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-11-2014, 10:27 PM   #4670

heisenburg is the leader of the worldheisenburg is the leader of the worldheisenburg is the leader of the worldheisenburg is the leader of the worldheisenburg is the leader of the worldheisenburg is the leader of the worldheisenburg is the leader of the worldheisenburg is the leader of the worldheisenburg is the leader of the worldheisenburg is the leader of the worldheisenburg is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Installed my bpv. Love hearing the car just sneeze everywhere

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
heisenburg is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-12-2014, 09:20 AM   #4671

05cyclone is the leader of the world05cyclone is the leader of the world05cyclone is the leader of the world05cyclone is the leader of the world05cyclone is the leader of the world05cyclone is the leader of the world05cyclone is the leader of the world05cyclone is the leader of the world05cyclone is the leader of the world05cyclone is the leader of the world05cyclone is the leader of the world
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Installed my JBR SSP and a license plate relocation mount
JBR Heavy Knob, SSP, Bushings and RMM
UR Test Pipe-Custom Cat-back
OEM Visors-Yellow Fog Overlays
Prosport Boost Guage in a Block8head pod
Waiting to be installed: JBR spacers and mudflaps
05cyclone is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-12-2014, 09:44 AM   #4672

Not Ranked  0 score     

cleaned the car!! ordered jbr cach can
 Old 01-12-2014, 02:57 PM   #4673

Tedspeed6 is the leader of the worldTedspeed6 is the leader of the worldTedspeed6 is the leader of the worldTedspeed6 is the leader of the worldTedspeed6 is the leader of the worldTedspeed6 is the leader of the worldTedspeed6 is the leader of the worldTedspeed6 is the leader of the worldTedspeed6 is the leader of the worldTedspeed6 is the leader of the worldTedspeed6 is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,437 Times in 651 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Finally got my ass to Walmart for a $10 AP mount. Hold is nice and tight and AP fits in there perfect. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389567457.949122.jpg

Tedspeed6 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-12-2014, 06:34 PM   #4674

ronin82 is a jewel in the roughronin82 is a jewel in the roughronin82 is a jewel in the rough
Not Ranked  0 score     

two toned Plasti-Dipped the hood scoop.....
ronin82 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-14-2014, 12:42 PM   #4675

Not Ranked  0 score     

installed JBR RSB

JBR likes this.
bstover17 (01-14-2014), JBR (01-14-2014)
 Old 01-14-2014, 12:46 PM   #4676

CFI2008 is the leader of the worldCFI2008 is the leader of the worldCFI2008 is the leader of the worldCFI2008 is the leader of the worldCFI2008 is the leader of the worldCFI2008 is the leader of the worldCFI2008 is the leader of the worldCFI2008 is the leader of the worldCFI2008 is the leader of the worldCFI2008 is the leader of the worldCFI2008 is the leader of the world
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Was your endlinks Allan key hole stripped? Found mine to be stripped from factory
CFI2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-14-2014, 12:47 PM   #4677

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by CFI2008 View Post
Was your endlinks Allan key hole stripped? Found mine to be stripped from factory
Nope, both were in like new condition. Install was very simple.
 Old 01-14-2014, 01:44 PM   #4678
JBR
Approved MSF Vendor

JBR is the leader of the worldJBR is the leader of the worldJBR is the leader of the worldJBR is the leader of the worldJBR is the leader of the worldJBR is the leader of the worldJBR is the leader of the worldJBR is the leader of the worldJBR is the leader of the worldJBR is the leader of the worldJBR is the leader of the world
Thanked 13,819 Times in 2,747 Posts
Groans: 28
Groaned at 79 Times in 53 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by g00s3y View Post
installed JBR RSB

Looks sick!

Mazda Performance Parts & Accessories // JamesBaroneRacing.com
JBR is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-14-2014, 02:34 PM   #4679

Spec is the leader of the worldSpec is the leader of the worldSpec is the leader of the worldSpec is the leader of the worldSpec is the leader of the worldSpec is the leader of the worldSpec is the leader of the worldSpec is the leader of the worldSpec is the leader of the worldSpec is the leader of the worldSpec is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,945 Times in 2,142 Posts
Groaned at 35 Times in 30 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by JgamB View Post
Laser Interceptor 8.9, diode wiring is routed through the wrong-hand-drive orifice and to the CPU which is tucked under the steering column with the RS-232 and volume adjustment ports facing me for updates. Kill switch in the dash for the "parking assistant".

I have two ports remaining for the rear diodes, but I don't think there's a reasonable place to mount them where they wouldn't look like a bag of ass and be effective enough to cover the tails.
Maybe I missed it but what is this for? How much is it?
 Old 01-14-2014, 03:06 PM   #4680

Not Ranked  0 score     

radar?