register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3 MZR Gen2 Forums (2010-2013)
> Gen2 MS3 General Discussion

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree1986Likes

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 02-24-2014, 02:48 PM   #4921

Frenchy11 is the leader of the worldFrenchy11 is the leader of the worldFrenchy11 is the leader of the worldFrenchy11 is the leader of the worldFrenchy11 is the leader of the worldFrenchy11 is the leader of the worldFrenchy11 is the leader of the worldFrenchy11 is the leader of the worldFrenchy11 is the leader of the worldFrenchy11 is the leader of the worldFrenchy11 is the leader of the world
Groans: 0
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by El Beaner View Post
I can only imagine how much NVH you guys running 80/88 duro mounts get lol

I don't really notice it, but for some reason my girlfriend just loves the car more since I put it in...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BPASPEED (02-26-2014)
 Old 02-24-2014, 03:00 PM   #4922

swsmailman is the leader of the worldswsmailman is the leader of the worldswsmailman is the leader of the worldswsmailman is the leader of the worldswsmailman is the leader of the worldswsmailman is the leader of the worldswsmailman is the leader of the worldswsmailman is the leader of the worldswsmailman is the leader of the worldswsmailman is the leader of the worldswsmailman is the leader of the world
Groans: 3
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I love my JBR Dogbone RMM, mmmm the vibs.

Did not do much this weekend to the car except drive out of town in it and almost get rear ended by some tahoe.

Won $270 playing blackjack Friday night, so will help me pay of the CC some more so I can start saving up for more mods sooner.
Installed Parts:: HTP 3" SRI, Autotech Internals, CP-e Catless DP, CP-e TMIC, FreekTuned, H&R Springs, JBR RSB, Cobb AP V3, JBR 88 RMM, JBR Battery Box, EGR Delete, various CorkSport styling parts, and other things
Not Installed Parts:: JBR Stage 2 OCC
Future Parts:: JBR 80 PMM/TSM, Coilovers, and much more
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

swsmailman is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-24-2014, 04:28 PM   #4923

heisenburg is the leader of the worldheisenburg is the leader of the worldheisenburg is the leader of the worldheisenburg is the leader of the worldheisenburg is the leader of the worldheisenburg is the leader of the worldheisenburg is the leader of the worldheisenburg is the leader of the worldheisenburg is the leader of the worldheisenburg is the leader of the worldheisenburg is the leader of the world
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by swsmailman View Post
I love my JBR Dogbone RMM, mmmm the vibs.

Did not do much this weekend to the car except drive out of town in it and almost get rear ended by some tahoe.

Won $270 playing blackjack Friday night, so will help me pay of the CC some more so I can start saving up for more mods sooner.
I won $150 on a scratch off yesterday playing a $2 ticket. I was really temped to blow it trying to win bigger haha.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
heisenburg is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-24-2014, 06:37 PM   #4924

Man of La Muncha has much to be proud ofMan of La Muncha has much to be proud ofMan of La Muncha has much to be proud ofMan of La Muncha has much to be proud ofMan of La Muncha has much to be proud ofMan of La Muncha has much to be proud ofMan of La Muncha has much to be proud ofMan of La Muncha has much to be proud ofMan of La Muncha has much to be proud of
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default What did you do to your ride today?

Originally Posted by Scare Dem View Post
Before

After

Left over parts

This was over due

@Scare Dem; how's it run with the change? I have an AEM intake I want to convert it to a SRI like you did. What size filter is that?

Last edited by Man of La Muncha; 02-25-2014 at 12:54 PM.
Man of La Muncha is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-25-2014, 08:53 AM   #4925

Yousuf is the leader of the worldYousuf is the leader of the worldYousuf is the leader of the worldYousuf is the leader of the worldYousuf is the leader of the worldYousuf is the leader of the worldYousuf is the leader of the worldYousuf is the leader of the worldYousuf is the leader of the worldYousuf is the leader of the worldYousuf is the leader of the world
Groans: 128
Groaned at 5 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Billcraft78 View Post
Pic cbe
People like their tips that far out? I always liked to have exhaust tips just barely sticking out a teeny tiny bit
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (433.2 KB, 50 views)

Mod-bug's back...
Yousuf is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-25-2014, 10:20 AM   #4926

workdaddy will become famous soon enoughworkdaddy will become famous soon enough
Groaned at 2 Times in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by tclegg View Post
I went with DDM since I've used their HIDs in both my Speed and my old M3 and I like both their product and their service/warranty. I wanted brighter reverse lights and decided HIDs were way too much work and a bit overkill. While at there store I decided to go all in and replace the rest. Really liking it so far, they're all brighter and the colors are deeper (whites are whiter, reds are redder, etc.). Reverse and brakes are simple plug and play, turn signals require a resistor wired in parallel to avoid hyper blinking. The hardest part is getting to the front signal bulbs which are buried behind the mains and fogs but still perfectly doable without anything remotely as drastic as pulling the bumper or anything. To save you the trouble if you do do it; in the front the pink wire is turn signal, while orange is the parking light, and black is of course ground. Also the the wire spicer things that come with the DDM load resistors are kinda crap so I got a bunch of butt connectors from radio shack, extras are good unless you are a crimping wizard.
@tclegg Thanks Ill google the site and look into them
workdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-25-2014, 10:54 AM   #4927
Police - Grammarhead

Vansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the world
Thanked 6,977 Times in 2,780 Posts
Groans: 1,901
Groaned at 45 Times in 26 Posts

Originally Posted by workdaddy View Post
@tclegg Thanks Ill google the site and look into them
To tag someone you have to put "@" then "username" then ";" like this:

@ workdaddy ;

without spaces that looks like:

@workdaddy;

Vansquish is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vansquish For This Useful Post:
workdaddy (02-25-2014)
 Old 02-25-2014, 04:49 PM   #4928

Scare Dem is the leader of the worldScare Dem is the leader of the worldScare Dem is the leader of the worldScare Dem is the leader of the worldScare Dem is the leader of the worldScare Dem is the leader of the worldScare Dem is the leader of the worldScare Dem is the leader of the worldScare Dem is the leader of the worldScare Dem is the leader of the worldScare Dem is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,538 Times in 852 Posts
Groaned at 7 Times in 7 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

@Man of La Muncha; I've had this CAI since I bought the car in '07. I noticed some improvement in the higher RPM range as far as power since the SRI setup.

That is a Mazda specific filter for that intake. I tried to find a K&N one, but all the auto stores said they do not have a match.

2008 Mazdaspeed3 GT
GTX2867r

Scare Dem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Scare Dem For This Useful Post:
Man of La Muncha (02-26-2014)
 Old 02-25-2014, 04:59 PM   #4929

El Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,876 Times in 1,072 Posts
Groans: 10
Groaned at 16 Times in 16 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Cheapspeed View Post
How do you like the new mount? Some people don't like their asshole tickled.
Got my first true taste of stop and go traffic and the vibes in first gear make me cringe a bit.

Still debating on keeping it on or going back to stock, right now leaning toward stock cause the stop and go traffic but I'll give it a couple more days

SOLD 2012 LSM Tech - 11/17/17
El Beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-25-2014, 05:13 PM   #4930

Billcraft78 is the leader of the worldBillcraft78 is the leader of the worldBillcraft78 is the leader of the worldBillcraft78 is the leader of the worldBillcraft78 is the leader of the worldBillcraft78 is the leader of the worldBillcraft78 is the leader of the worldBillcraft78 is the leader of the worldBillcraft78 is the leader of the worldBillcraft78 is the leader of the worldBillcraft78 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Yousuf View Post
People like their tips that far out? I always liked to have exhaust tips just barely sticking out a teeny tiny bit
Going to bump them in a little but not flush. Wanted to see if it helped with the carbon getting all over the white paint. Not so much tho lmao was worth a try!
Corksport Sri, Tip, Rmm, springs, CPE tmic, CPE cbe, UR test pipe, JBR PMM, stage 2 oil catch can in vta, shift knob, boost tubes, ssp, AP V3, autotech internals (Freektuned ots+ tune) Forge BPV, alcohol injection systems-progressive meth kit
}
Billcraft78 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-25-2014, 05:35 PM   #4931

kevdog is the leader of the worldkevdog is the leader of the worldkevdog is the leader of the worldkevdog is the leader of the worldkevdog is the leader of the worldkevdog is the leader of the worldkevdog is the leader of the worldkevdog is the leader of the worldkevdog is the leader of the worldkevdog is the leader of the worldkevdog is the leader of the world
Groans: 4
Groaned at 15 Times in 14 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Got my first true taste of stop and go traffic and the vibes in first gear make me cringe a bit.

Still debating on keeping it on or going back to stock, right now leaning toward stock cause the stop and go traffic but I'll give it a couple more days
You will get used to it after a while, most people do. I can't wait to finish off my trilogy, because racecar!
 Old 02-25-2014, 06:09 PM   #4932

El Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by kevdog View Post
You will get used to it after a while, most people do. I can't wait to finish off my trilogy, because racecar!
Lol I'll see how much nvh your car has tomorrow at meet.

Old 02-26-2014, 07:47 AM   #4933

Man of La Muncha has much to be proud ofMan of La Muncha has much to be proud ofMan of La Muncha has much to be proud ofMan of La Muncha has much to be proud ofMan of La Muncha has much to be proud ofMan of La Muncha has much to be proud ofMan of La Muncha has much to be proud ofMan of La Muncha has much to be proud ofMan of La Muncha has much to be proud of
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Scare Dem View Post
@Man of La Muncha; I've had this CAI since I bought the car in '07. I noticed some improvement in the higher RPM range as far as power since the SRI setup.

That is a Mazda specific filter for that intake. I tried to find a K&N one, but all the auto stores said they do not have a match.

@ Scare Dem; thanks for info. I'm going to try it out hopefully in the next month or so.
 Old 02-26-2014, 03:25 PM   #4934

Blkpearl has a reputation beyond reputeBlkpearl has a reputation beyond reputeBlkpearl has a reputation beyond reputeBlkpearl has a reputation beyond reputeBlkpearl has a reputation beyond reputeBlkpearl has a reputation beyond reputeBlkpearl has a reputation beyond reputeBlkpearl has a reputation beyond reputeBlkpearl has a reputation beyond reputeBlkpearl has a reputation beyond reputeBlkpearl has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 11
Groaned at 19 Times in 9 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

ordered my jbr coolant bypass now i just need it to warm up
Blkpearl is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-26-2014, 09:06 PM   #4935

Marcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the world
Groaned at 22 Times in 14 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Half of the parts in the pic went in about 2 weeks ago. Holding up the job was the discovery of a rack n pinion leak from the left side of the rack. And I know exactly how that happened - was forced to drive over a small boulder back in december. I'll just be keeping an eye on the fluid for now.

Added to the mix recently were some corksport bypass tube and IC tubes. So the left overs are the brake/clutch lines and pads, turbosmart bov, cs fsb, front end links, daetchworks fuel pump and the tubes.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg muthaload.JPG (2.76 MB, 63 views)
2006 Moist Metallica Silver Speed6 GT #6557 @ 267,000km
Leakdown results was 50% or more across all four. slow rebuild in progress

Corksport: Turb.IM.DP.OCC.3.5MAP.IC.RMM.TIP.FSB.Tubes.Strut Tower. JBR: 70a Sides.SSP.51r SURE: Full3Aeros.Dreadnaught.Juggernaught.Anchors.FlowM6 .Rad Hoses.
Stratified Custome Tune/APv3.Turbosmart DS BOV.Cobb EBCS.AT HPFP.Deatchsworks.CPe SafeSeals.H&R Coils.Moog Camber Arms. SPC Ball Joints.Whiteline Adj RSB.
SU Rear Interior Brace.StopTech Perf Pads.Centric X-D Rotors.TechnaFit Braided Clutch-Brake Lines.Damond PS Cooler.EGR. PeRM PCV Plate.
Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ 235/40/18.Drag DR-38 +47. Gloss Black Blue Undercut. Pirelli Sottozero s2 240 215/45/18. MS6 OEMs.

To order: Fullrace Exhaust Mani. FMIC. Damond side mounts. New built motor. Still thinking about Flowmasters
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-28-2014, 05:19 AM   #4936

5doorsoffury is the leader of the world5doorsoffury is the leader of the world5doorsoffury is the leader of the world5doorsoffury is the leader of the world5doorsoffury is the leader of the world5doorsoffury is the leader of the world5doorsoffury is the leader of the world5doorsoffury is the leader of the world5doorsoffury is the leader of the world5doorsoffury is the leader of the world5doorsoffury is the leader of the world
Groans: 74
Groaned at 12 Times in 10 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Finnaly i installed the rest of my parts yesterday from a stock out. Got it done before work.

Put on PnP im (used a relay for the delete), Meth kit with a new tapped cold pipe, 2 Occ‘s with a modified pvc plate , Egr delete.

Fucking people who fixed my car after a accident forgot some plastic rivits in the bumper i was fuckin pissed.
PTE 5858 Vband .82ar // Tial EWG // CPE Mani // 3" Turboback // JBR Under route hot pipe // MD ST mani+spacer with PI // Siemens 60lb Injectors // Splitsecond inj controller // JBR 88 duro RMM/TMM // MD PMM // TWM Full replacement shifter // JBR CC // Autotech FP Internals // SP63 SB/Manley rods SP63 pro pistons // Treadstone FMIC TR824 // FoMoCo Tranny Jizz // South Bend Clutch Stage 3 enduro// GFB Respons // FJ 4" intake // WMI 100% VPM1 // Air Lift 1000 in rear // N2MB WOT BOX
Rfinkle tune in progress

The Brooklyn beater: 2005 1.8 Auto Sentra

5doorsoffury is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-28-2014, 09:46 AM   #4937

Misfit_S3 is the leader of the worldMisfit_S3 is the leader of the worldMisfit_S3 is the leader of the worldMisfit_S3 is the leader of the worldMisfit_S3 is the leader of the worldMisfit_S3 is the leader of the worldMisfit_S3 is the leader of the worldMisfit_S3 is the leader of the worldMisfit_S3 is the leader of the worldMisfit_S3 is the leader of the worldMisfit_S3 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Threw the cp-e fmic on the other day.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo 1.JPG (701.2 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg photo 2.JPG (737.0 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg photo 3.JPG (748.3 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg photo 4.JPG (497.2 KB, 44 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Misfit_S3 For This Useful Post:
covelife1016 (02-28-2014), neganox (03-01-2014)
 Old 02-28-2014, 05:26 PM   #4938

Yousuf is the leader of the worldYousuf is the leader of the worldYousuf is the leader of the worldYousuf is the leader of the worldYousuf is the leader of the worldYousuf is the leader of the worldYousuf is the leader of the worldYousuf is the leader of the worldYousuf is the leader of the worldYousuf is the leader of the worldYousuf is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Misfit_S3 View Post
Threw the cp-e fmic on the other day.
How'd your install go? The CP-e fmic always makes me a little moist I must say lol

Mod-bug's back...
 Old 02-28-2014, 05:39 PM   #4939

Misfit_S3 is the leader of the worldMisfit_S3 is the leader of the worldMisfit_S3 is the leader of the worldMisfit_S3 is the leader of the worldMisfit_S3 is the leader of the worldMisfit_S3 is the leader of the worldMisfit_S3 is the leader of the worldMisfit_S3 is the leader of the worldMisfit_S3 is the leader of the worldMisfit_S3 is the leader of the worldMisfit_S3 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

How'd your install go? The CP-e fmic always makes me a little moist I must say lol
Pretty easy. Just a lot of making sure everything was straight and the t bolts were in the right spots
 Old 02-28-2014, 05:46 PM   #4940

Not Ranked  0 score     

Pretty easy. Just a lot of making sure everything was straight and the t bolts were in the right spots
Damn, now I feel like a dummie for having a little trouble fitting my couplers onto the pipes and whatnot, lol

Mod-bug's back...
 Old 02-28-2014, 07:21 PM   #4941

Blkpearl has a reputation beyond reputeBlkpearl has a reputation beyond reputeBlkpearl has a reputation beyond reputeBlkpearl has a reputation beyond reputeBlkpearl has a reputation beyond reputeBlkpearl has a reputation beyond reputeBlkpearl has a reputation beyond reputeBlkpearl has a reputation beyond reputeBlkpearl has a reputation beyond reputeBlkpearl has a reputation beyond reputeBlkpearl has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

looks awesome misfit!! today i put on my kozmic egr primary and secondary deletes. started the car all was good no codes yet. went ahead and transferred my corksport stage 2 map to the access race tuner so i could go ahead and uncheck po401 and po403before they go ahead and go off. but i keep getting this message. ( unable to load map file, invalid base map file please verify vehicle and vendor of map file) so i cant do it does this mean corksport has there map locked? it would let me go inon cobbs stage 2 map but not corksport. guess ill just have rich do them and code for my downpipe when it goes in on wednesday since im getting ready to start my tune next week.
 Old 03-01-2014, 01:14 AM   #4942

Not Ranked  0 score     

Damn, now I feel like a dummie for having a little trouble fitting my couplers onto the pipes and whatnot, lol
Lol. WD40 for the couplers and beer for me made the install smoother.
The Following User Says Thank You to Misfit_S3 For This Useful Post:
Yousuf (03-01-2014)
 Old 03-01-2014, 01:29 AM   #4943

Not Ranked  0 score     

Lol. WD40 for the couplers and beer for me made the install smoother.
Haha I'll definitely be doing that next time I need to fuck with the piping for any reason

Mod-bug's back...
 Old 03-01-2014, 09:56 AM   #4944

Carraig042 is a splendid one to beholdCarraig042 is a splendid one to beholdCarraig042 is a splendid one to beholdCarraig042 is a splendid one to beholdCarraig042 is a splendid one to beholdCarraig042 is a splendid one to beholdCarraig042 is a splendid one to beholdCarraig042 is a splendid one to behold
Not Ranked  0 score     

I had my windows tinted this morning. Makes a car look so much better. Now I can stare at people without them seeing me!
Carraig042 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-01-2014, 02:25 PM   #4945

usgiorgi is the leader of the worldusgiorgi is the leader of the worldusgiorgi is the leader of the worldusgiorgi is the leader of the worldusgiorgi is the leader of the worldusgiorgi is the leader of the worldusgiorgi is the leader of the worldusgiorgi is the leader of the worldusgiorgi is the leader of the worldusgiorgi is the leader of the worldusgiorgi is the leader of the world
Groans: 12
Groaned at 44 Times in 10 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Front rotor and pad replacement... Damn I miss the brembos on my Volvo... So much easier compared to this. I mean it wasn't difficult, but can't beat just sliding the pads out the front.

SOLD: 2011 Speed3. Black mica w/tech package Cobb SRI, COBB AP, AT internals, OBX racepipe, Corksport RMM, LOUDASS STRAIGHTPIPE CPE TIP

usgiorgi is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-01-2014, 05:22 PM   #4946
Raiders Bitch

Shampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the world
Groans: 25
Groaned at 8 Times in 8 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Ordered some rice a few days ago...
Carbon fiber vinyl wrap for all the silver shit in the inside.
Cobb Tuning Accessport V3, Autotech HPFP Internals, HTP 3in Intake, Turbosmart Dual Port, Ultimate Racing Test Pipe, CP-e TMIC, Ultimate Racing Catback, DM RMM, DM PMM, CPE Trans Mount, JBR Shifter Bushings, OCC

Rice: LED's, Black emblems, Rally Armor mudflaps, OEM Rain Visors, OEM Cargo Tray, Weathertech Floor mats, S204 lip (RIP), PERM shift knob, Cobb Exhaust hangers, Blue Evo X GSR wheels

Fluids/other shit: Rotella T6, NGK 1 step colder plugs
235/40 Pilot Super Sports

Tuned by Nishan
25% E85
Shampu is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-01-2014, 06:40 PM   #4947

GoSpeed3Go is the leader of the worldGoSpeed3Go is the leader of the worldGoSpeed3Go is the leader of the worldGoSpeed3Go is the leader of the worldGoSpeed3Go is the leader of the worldGoSpeed3Go is the leader of the worldGoSpeed3Go is the leader of the worldGoSpeed3Go is the leader of the worldGoSpeed3Go is the leader of the worldGoSpeed3Go is the leader of the worldGoSpeed3Go is the leader of the world
Groans: 9
Groaned at 27 Times in 8 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

light smoke film. loads of fun installing
 Old 03-01-2014, 10:25 PM   #4948

itzjustme407 is infamous around these partsitzjustme407 is infamous around these partsitzjustme407 is infamous around these partsitzjustme407 is infamous around these partsitzjustme407 is infamous around these parts
Groans: 2
Groaned at 27 Times in 15 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

So I am not the only one who thought the 70duro jbr rmm has alot of vibes for just being a 70 duro. I Installed mines today and was suprised at how many vibes below 1700 rpm.

Today I installed the following

sonic tuning coilovers
jbr rmm
jbr shifter knob
Solid bushings
shift plate
5mm spacers
spc camber arms
bf G tires
Front and rear rotors and pads.

Last edited by itzjustme407; 03-01-2014 at 10:25 PM. Reason: MSF Database - Automerged Doublepost
itzjustme407 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-02-2014, 10:41 AM   #4949

Marcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Carraig042 View Post
Today we took a 2.5 hour trip to do some downhill MTB riding at the Trials Training Center in Chattanooga. Great day to ride, first time back on the DH bike since I broke my ulna, radius, and 3rd degree separation of my shoulder.

-Brett
I want your demo and or dorado
Carraig042 likes this.

Corksport: Turb.IM.DP.OCC.3.5MAP.IC.RMM.TIP.FSB.Tubes.Strut Tower. JBR: 70a Sides.SSP.51r SURE: Full3Aeros.Dreadnaught.Juggernaught.Anchors.FlowM6 .Rad Hoses.
Stratified Custome Tune/APv3.Turbosmart DS BOV.Cobb EBCS.AT HPFP.Deatchsworks.CPe SafeSeals.H&R Coils.Moog Camber Arms. SPC Ball Joints.Whiteline Adj RSB.
SU Rear Interior Brace.StopTech Perf Pads.Centric X-D Rotors.TechnaFit Braided Clutch-Brake Lines.Damond PS Cooler.EGR. PeRM PCV Plate.
Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ 235/40/18.Drag DR-38 +47. Gloss Black Blue Undercut. Pirelli Sottozero s2 240 215/45/18. MS6 OEMs.

To order: Fullrace Exhaust Mani. FMIC. Damond side mounts. New built motor. Still thinking about Flowmasters
 Old 03-02-2014, 11:31 AM   #4950

Not Ranked  0 score     

ordered my corksport 3 inch intake
 Old 03-02-2014, 11:48 AM   #4951

Not Ranked  0 score     

I swapped out the cai for the sri as with the even the small amount of snow we get, I'll eventually hit a puddle and suck some more water up. Looks like I havent changed my air filter in a good two years :S I havent noticed anything with the new filter, except for what I'm attributing to the CS TIP.

Old 03-02-2014, 01:27 PM   #4952

g00s3y is the leader of the worldg00s3y is the leader of the worldg00s3y is the leader of the worldg00s3y is the leader of the worldg00s3y is the leader of the worldg00s3y is the leader of the worldg00s3y is the leader of the worldg00s3y is the leader of the worldg00s3y is the leader of the worldg00s3y is the leader of the worldg00s3y is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,167 Times in 964 Posts
Groans: 438
Groaned at 11 Times in 11 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Spray painted my Forge V1 with Duplicolor Metalcast, came out looking great.

Old 03-02-2014, 05:10 PM   #4953

Carraig042 is a splendid one to beholdCarraig042 is a splendid one to beholdCarraig042 is a splendid one to beholdCarraig042 is a splendid one to beholdCarraig042 is a splendid one to beholdCarraig042 is a splendid one to beholdCarraig042 is a splendid one to beholdCarraig042 is a splendid one to behold
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
I want your demo and or dorado

Haha, I do love that fork! The frame is good as well, but if I keep doing much DH riding I will more than likely get a Devinci Wilson.

-Brett
Carraig042 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-02-2014, 06:37 PM   #4954

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by itzjustme407 View Post
So I am not the only one who thought the 70duro jbr rmm has alot of vibes for just being a 70 duro. I Installed mines today and was suprised at how many vibes below 1700 rpm.

Today I installed the following

sonic tuning coilovers
jbr rmm
jbr shifter knob
Solid bushings
shift plate
5mm spacers
spc camber arms
bf G tires
Front and rear rotors and pads.
Yep went back to stock today. Couldn't take it anymore.

Old 03-03-2014, 12:30 AM   #4955

itzjustme407 is infamous around these partsitzjustme407 is infamous around these partsitzjustme407 is infamous around these partsitzjustme407 is infamous around these partsitzjustme407 is infamous around these parts
Groans: 2
Groaned at 27 Times in 15 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Yep went back to stock today. Couldn't take it anymore.
I am getting even more vibes because my exhaust is touching the frame of the car because I need to adjust the height of the car tomorrow. So I will see how bad they are tomorrow when I raise the car 1/2 ".
itzjustme407 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-03-2014, 12:41 AM   #4956

laiho has a brilliant futurelaiho has a brilliant futurelaiho has a brilliant futurelaiho has a brilliant futurelaiho has a brilliant futurelaiho has a brilliant futurelaiho has a brilliant futurelaiho has a brilliant futurelaiho has a brilliant futurelaiho has a brilliant futurelaiho has a brilliant future
Groaned at 14 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Sent from somewhere ...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg uploadfromtaptalk1393836065553.jpg (82.4 KB, 51 views)
- RACEPIPE CORKSPORT
- COBB TURBO INLET
- COBB ACCESSPORT
- CPE HPF FUEL PUMP
- MAGNAFLOW CAT-BACK EXHAUST
- DOWNPIPE CORKSPORT
- CORKSPORT MOTEUR MOUNT BUSHING
laiho is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-03-2014, 05:07 AM   #4957
Feline Führer

neganox is the leader of the worldneganox is the leader of the worldneganox is the leader of the worldneganox is the leader of the worldneganox is the leader of the worldneganox is the leader of the worldneganox is the leader of the worldneganox is the leader of the worldneganox is the leader of the worldneganox is the leader of the worldneganox is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,356 Times in 1,252 Posts
Groans: 49
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Lexol'd my seats and other leather bits. That glorious Lexol smell!
neganox is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-03-2014, 08:22 AM   #4958

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by itzjustme407 View Post
I am getting even more vibes because my exhaust is touching the frame of the car because I need to adjust the height of the car tomorrow. So I will see how bad they are tomorrow when I raise the car 1/2 ".
Well I can say the vibes did settle after 4-5 hundred miles, but from around 1200-2500 rpm they were always there. My commute is stop/go for a good portion(time wise not distance) and didn't like it.

I still had my RMM. When I went to another members house to swap it out, he gave me his RMM from his '13pu that had only 1k miles on it when it came off woooot. Still have to take pics of the JBR and see if another local wants it.

Old 03-03-2014, 09:20 PM   #4959
Raiders Bitch

Shampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the world
Groans: 25
Groaned at 8 Times in 8 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default What did you do to your ride today?

I've heard from multiple people that the lower duros vibe more than the 88 (which sounds strange to me. In my opinion I don't find the vibes bad at all. Coming out of 1st or with the AC on yes but other then that no issues for me at all

I decided to wrap some of my interior trim tonight super easy material to work with I've done emblems before but this was cake.

Cobb Tuning Accessport V3, Autotech HPFP Internals, HTP 3in Intake, Turbosmart Dual Port, Ultimate Racing Test Pipe, CP-e TMIC, Ultimate Racing Catback, DM RMM, DM PMM, CPE Trans Mount, JBR Shifter Bushings, OCC

Rice: LED's, Black emblems, Rally Armor mudflaps, OEM Rain Visors, OEM Cargo Tray, Weathertech Floor mats, S204 lip (RIP), PERM shift knob, Cobb Exhaust hangers, Blue Evo X GSR wheels

Fluids/other shit: Rotella T6, NGK 1 step colder plugs
235/40 Pilot Super Sports

Tuned by Nishan
25% E85
Shampu is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-04-2014, 12:29 AM   #4960

Not Ranked  0 score     

I drove all the way to San Diego to pick up some kw V3s from BPASPEED, can't wait to install em

^about all the rmm discussion, is it really that bad? This is a somewhat aggressive and unrefined car from the get go, I always feel the need to go as aggressive as possible (within reason of course) when it comes to parts

Mod-bug's back...
The Following User Says Thank You to Yousuf For This Useful Post:
BPASPEED (03-04-2014)