register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3 MZR Gen2 Forums (2010-2013)
> Gen2 MS3 General Discussion

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree1986Likes

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 03-05-2014, 02:13 PM   #4961

Marcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the world
Groans: 3
Groaned at 22 Times in 14 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Yousuf View Post
^about all the rmm discussion, is it really that bad? This is a somewhat aggressive and unrefined car from the get go, I always feel the need to go as aggressive as possible (within reason of course) when it comes to parts
Mine actually sounds like the exhaust is mated to the rear mount - its loud, noticeable and usually worse in city driving. Above 3500rpms on the highway in 5th or 6th and she purrs though. However, when in 4th and doing 60-80kmh's, I'll shift to 5th in the city now.
2006 Moist Metallica Silver Speed6 GT #6557 @ 267,000km
Leakdown results was 50% or more across all four. slow rebuild in progress

Corksport: Turb.IM.DP.OCC.3.5MAP.IC.RMM.TIP.FSB.Tubes.Strut Tower. JBR: 70a Sides.SSP.51r SURE: Full3Aeros.Dreadnaught.Juggernaught.Anchors.FlowM6 .Rad Hoses.
Stratified Custome Tune/APv3.Turbosmart DS BOV.Cobb EBCS.AT HPFP.Deatchsworks.CPe SafeSeals.H&R Coils.Moog Camber Arms. SPC Ball Joints.Whiteline Adj RSB.
SU Rear Interior Brace.StopTech Perf Pads.Centric X-D Rotors.TechnaFit Braided Clutch-Brake Lines.Damond PS Cooler.EGR. PeRM PCV Plate.
Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ 235/40/18.Drag DR-38 +47. Gloss Black Blue Undercut. Pirelli Sottozero s2 240 215/45/18. MS6 OEMs.

To order: Fullrace Exhaust Mani. FMIC. Damond side mounts. New built motor. Still thinking about Flowmasters
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Marcus For This Useful Post:
Vansquish (03-07-2014)
 Old 03-05-2014, 02:17 PM   #4962

Yousuf is the leader of the worldYousuf is the leader of the worldYousuf is the leader of the worldYousuf is the leader of the worldYousuf is the leader of the worldYousuf is the leader of the worldYousuf is the leader of the worldYousuf is the leader of the worldYousuf is the leader of the worldYousuf is the leader of the worldYousuf is the leader of the world
Groans: 128
Groaned at 5 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Mine actually sounds like the exhaust is mated to the rear mount - its loud, noticeable and usually worse in city driving. Above 3500rpms on the highway in 5th or 6th and she purrs though. However, when in 4th and doing 60-80kmh's, I'll shift to 5th in the city now.
Ya I agree with all those symptoms, when I first started up the car it felt like there was an enhanced engine/exhaust note, I just like an obnoxious car

Mod-bug's back...
Yousuf is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-05-2014, 02:18 PM   #4963

swsmailman is the leader of the worldswsmailman is the leader of the worldswsmailman is the leader of the worldswsmailman is the leader of the worldswsmailman is the leader of the worldswsmailman is the leader of the worldswsmailman is the leader of the worldswsmailman is the leader of the worldswsmailman is the leader of the worldswsmailman is the leader of the worldswsmailman is the leader of the world
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Last night as a study break I took off my side mirror covers and took out the turn signals, then did a smoked vinyl on them to give them a different look and blend them into the mirrors a little better. It took me about 30 minutes to get both sides done, felt like I was going to break something when I was taking off the mirror covers, but didn't. Was a great, cheap, and simple mod to add some low key styling to the car.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo.JPG (498.5 KB, 38 views)
Installed Parts:: HTP 3" SRI, Autotech Internals, CP-e Catless DP, CP-e TMIC, FreekTuned, H&R Springs, JBR RSB, Cobb AP V3, JBR 88 RMM, JBR Battery Box, EGR Delete, various CorkSport styling parts, and other things
Not Installed Parts:: JBR Stage 2 OCC
Future Parts:: JBR 80 PMM/TSM, Coilovers, and much more
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

swsmailman is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-05-2014, 03:12 PM   #4964

bryancregger has a brilliant futurebryancregger has a brilliant futurebryancregger has a brilliant futurebryancregger has a brilliant futurebryancregger has a brilliant futurebryancregger has a brilliant futurebryancregger has a brilliant futurebryancregger has a brilliant futurebryancregger has a brilliant futurebryancregger has a brilliant futurebryancregger has a brilliant future
Groans: 1
Groaned at 3 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Bathed the car, bought an AP, a Cobb SRI, and EGR plate. Flashed the car to 91SF Safemode and deleted the P0401 code!
bryancregger is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-05-2014, 08:40 PM   #4965

Finchee has a reputation beyond reputeFinchee has a reputation beyond reputeFinchee has a reputation beyond reputeFinchee has a reputation beyond reputeFinchee has a reputation beyond reputeFinchee has a reputation beyond reputeFinchee has a reputation beyond reputeFinchee has a reputation beyond reputeFinchee has a reputation beyond reputeFinchee has a reputation beyond reputeFinchee has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Installed CorkSport SRI + TIP today.
Finchee is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-06-2014, 04:48 AM   #4966

WAMBUSHHHH! is the leader of the worldWAMBUSHHHH! is the leader of the worldWAMBUSHHHH! is the leader of the worldWAMBUSHHHH! is the leader of the worldWAMBUSHHHH! is the leader of the worldWAMBUSHHHH! is the leader of the worldWAMBUSHHHH! is the leader of the worldWAMBUSHHHH! is the leader of the worldWAMBUSHHHH! is the leader of the worldWAMBUSHHHH! is the leader of the worldWAMBUSHHHH! is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,335 Times in 714 Posts
Groans: 9
Not Ranked  0 score     

Started my Freek tune.. @Justin@Freektune;
Justin@Freektune likes this.

2004 Yamaha R6 - Micron Ricer Pipe / PC
2005 Honda CBR 600 F4i - R.I.P. 10/29/13
WAMBUSHHHH! is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WAMBUSHHHH! For This Useful Post:
Justin@Freektune (03-06-2014)
 Old 03-06-2014, 05:54 AM   #4967

El Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,876 Times in 1,072 Posts
Groans: 10
Groaned at 16 Times in 16 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

For my fog lights

2X CREE XB D H11 H8 LED High Power Fog Driving Lights Bulbs Super Bright 60W | eBay

SOLD 2012 LSM Tech - 11/17/17
El Beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-06-2014, 10:09 AM   #4968

MZRSPEED is the leader of the worldMZRSPEED is the leader of the worldMZRSPEED is the leader of the worldMZRSPEED is the leader of the worldMZRSPEED is the leader of the worldMZRSPEED is the leader of the worldMZRSPEED is the leader of the worldMZRSPEED is the leader of the worldMZRSPEED is the leader of the worldMZRSPEED is the leader of the worldMZRSPEED is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,173 Times in 282 Posts
Groans: 7
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Installed my gloss white @HTP; small battery box, have some room now, that 3.5" intake doesn't look so big anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HTP likes this.

First 11 sec stock turbo MS3: 1.688, 7.676 @ 91.71 11.977 @ 113.85
MZRSPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MZRSPEED For This Useful Post:
bstover17 (03-07-2014), El_Diablo (03-07-2014), neganox (03-06-2014), snailD (03-07-2014)
 Old 03-06-2014, 01:18 PM   #4969

Blkpearl has a reputation beyond reputeBlkpearl has a reputation beyond reputeBlkpearl has a reputation beyond reputeBlkpearl has a reputation beyond reputeBlkpearl has a reputation beyond reputeBlkpearl has a reputation beyond reputeBlkpearl has a reputation beyond reputeBlkpearl has a reputation beyond reputeBlkpearl has a reputation beyond reputeBlkpearl has a reputation beyond reputeBlkpearl has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 11
Groaned at 19 Times in 9 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Ordered my oil restrictor bolt from Matt
Blkpearl is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-06-2014, 03:59 PM   #4970

f-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,044 Times in 427 Posts
Groans: 1
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Switched my exhaust setup to stock primary cat + UR TP. also switched my JBR PMM for the stocker, courtesy of @sfwd_1934;!

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3
JBR RSB, Stage2 OCC, Stage 2 SSP, IM TIG, 70D RMM, 70D PMM // DevilsOwn Stage 2 WMI kit + DO7 nozzle (MSF-prize) // COBB AP (Self-tune), XLE BPV // Corksport TMIC, SRI, TIP // Racing Beat Cat-back Exhaust // Denso Iridium ITV22 Spark Plugs // SURE TB TIG // Ultimate Racing Test Pipe // KMD HPFP Internals // TSW Nurburgring 18x7.5 ET45 Matte Black // SWIFT Spec-R Lowering Springs //
f-castrillo is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-07-2014, 07:56 AM   #4971

MMApex has much to be proud ofMMApex has much to be proud ofMMApex has much to be proud ofMMApex has much to be proud ofMMApex has much to be proud ofMMApex has much to be proud ofMMApex has much to be proud ofMMApex has much to be proud ofMMApex has much to be proud of
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by MZRSPEED View Post
Installed my gloss white @HTP; small battery box, have some room now, that 3.5" intake doesn't look so big anymore

White gloss = looks good!
MZRSPEED likes this.
 Old 03-07-2014, 10:06 AM   #4972

El Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Saw something similar a Speed last night at Cobb first Thursday and liked it so decided to buy.

Better price than the CorkSport one and I like the smoke color.

2010 Mazda3 MAZDASPEED3 LED Bumper Reflector Black Smoked Lens Tail Brake Light | eBay

Old 03-07-2014, 10:16 AM   #4973

MMApex has much to be proud ofMMApex has much to be proud ofMMApex has much to be proud ofMMApex has much to be proud ofMMApex has much to be proud ofMMApex has much to be proud ofMMApex has much to be proud ofMMApex has much to be proud ofMMApex has much to be proud of
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by El Beaner View Post
Saw something similar a Speed last night at Cobb first Thursday and liked it so decided to buy.

Better price than the CorkSport one and I like the smoke color.

2010 Mazda3 MAZDASPEED3 LED Bumper Reflector Black Smoked Lens Tail Brake Light | eBay

I have a set incoming from China somewhere.. we'll see how long they last
 Old 03-07-2014, 10:25 AM   #4974

DocBrown is the leader of the worldDocBrown is the leader of the worldDocBrown is the leader of the worldDocBrown is the leader of the worldDocBrown is the leader of the worldDocBrown is the leader of the worldDocBrown is the leader of the worldDocBrown is the leader of the worldDocBrown is the leader of the worldDocBrown is the leader of the worldDocBrown is the leader of the world
Groaned at 6 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Changed oil from conventional (break in) to that Rotella T6 sauce...in a sketchy walmart partking lot at 1am with fire ants all over
DocBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-07-2014, 10:30 AM   #4975

swsmailman is the leader of the worldswsmailman is the leader of the worldswsmailman is the leader of the worldswsmailman is the leader of the worldswsmailman is the leader of the worldswsmailman is the leader of the worldswsmailman is the leader of the worldswsmailman is the leader of the worldswsmailman is the leader of the worldswsmailman is the leader of the worldswsmailman is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

@El Beaner; @MMApex;

I have the corksport ones on my ride, they look awesome and blend in really good with the graphite mica on the rear bumper, I have them wired as extra turn signals.

There is also a set on ebay that has white LEDs built in for the reverse as well and those would be pretty sweet.

The install is really easy to do, remove the rear bumper, you don't have to take of the rear wheels as some instructions say (CS), put the ground wires to the license plate light ground wire (Solder this!), you will see the vents where you can run the other two wires up and into the rear of the hatch on both sides. You can wire them as running lights or as turn signals, you may be able to do both but I am not 100% sure how to effectively do that

If they come with the Solderless Wire Quick Splice Clips they need to be the RED ones, if they are Blue they are going to be too big and you may have problems getting them to spice right. When I did my first set on my Mazda 3, I informed Corksport of this issue and they changed up their kit to use the Red ones instead of the blue ones.

This is what you want to use.
Solderless Wire Quick Splice Connector - 18-22 Gauge - 25 Pack - Amazon.comSolderless Wire Quick Splice Connector - 18-22 Gauge - 25 Pack - Amazon.com
Installed Parts:: HTP 3" SRI, Autotech Internals, CP-e Catless DP, CP-e TMIC, FreekTuned, H&R Springs, JBR RSB, Cobb AP V3, JBR 88 RMM, JBR Battery Box, EGR Delete, various CorkSport styling parts, and other things
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 03-07-2014, 10:38 AM   #4976

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by swsmailman View Post
@El Beaner; @MMApex;

I have the corksport ones on my ride, they look awesome and blend in really good with the graphite mica on the rear bumper, I have them wired as extra turn signals.

There is also a set on ebay that has white LEDs built in for the reverse as well and those would be pretty sweet.

The install is really easy to do, remove the rear bumper, you don't have to take of the rear wheels as some instructions say (CS), put the ground wires to the license plate light ground wire (Solder this!), you will see the vents where you can run the other two wires up and into the rear of the hatch on both sides. You can wire them as running lights or as turn signals, you may be able to do both but I am not 100% sure how to effectively do that

If they come with the Solderless Wire Quick Splice Clips they need to be the RED ones, if they are Blue they are going to be too big and you may have problems getting them to spice right. When I did my first set on my Mazda 3, I informed Corksport of this issue and they changed up their kit to use the Red ones instead of the blue ones.

This is what you want to use. Solderless Wire Quick Splice Connector - 18-22 Gauge - 25 Pack - Amazon.com
The ones I ordered are designed to be parking/brake (but you can wire them as you wish). I'm definitely going to solder everything and use shrink tubing.

Originally Posted by MMApex View Post
I have a set incoming from China somewhere.. we'll see how long they last
Yeah these are probably China ones but from a us vendor

Last edited by El Beaner; 03-07-2014 at 10:38 AM. Reason: MSF Database - Automerged Doublepost
 Old 03-07-2014, 10:46 AM   #4977

Not Ranked  0 score     

@El Beaner;

kk, I would recommend using the clips for the positive portion of the wiring, three reasons I say that. One, the clips are really good to use for that part and wont come undone. Two, I would stay way from doing a more permanent job on that part I changed mine twice the first time had them running lights/brake lights then decided I didn't want that and put them as extra turn signals. Three, you do not have much room or slack to play with when doing this in the hatch, the clips make it a lot easier to install these IMO.

But then again, not my car lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 03-07-2014, 12:42 PM   #4978

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by swsmailman View Post
@El Beaner; @MMApex;

This is what you want to use. Solderless Wire Quick Splice Connector - 18-22 Gauge - 25 Pack - Amazon.com
Thanks, taking the bumper off seems like a pain but imagine it can't be that bad if people regularly pull i.t
 Old 03-07-2014, 12:55 PM   #4979
Police - Grammarhead

Vansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the world
Thanked 6,977 Times in 2,780 Posts
Groans: 1,900
Groaned at 45 Times in 26 Posts

Originally Posted by bryancregger View Post
Bathed the car, bought an AP, a Cobb SRI, and EGR plate. Flashed the car to 91SF Safemode and deleted the P0401 code!
I hope you actually disabled the code rather than just clearing it. If you didn't, you're going to have to keep clearing it over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and . . .

Well, you get the idea.

Vansquish is online now   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-07-2014, 04:41 PM   #4980

Blkpearl has a reputation beyond reputeBlkpearl has a reputation beyond reputeBlkpearl has a reputation beyond reputeBlkpearl has a reputation beyond reputeBlkpearl has a reputation beyond reputeBlkpearl has a reputation beyond reputeBlkpearl has a reputation beyond reputeBlkpearl has a reputation beyond reputeBlkpearl has a reputation beyond reputeBlkpearl has a reputation beyond reputeBlkpearl has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 11
Groaned at 19 Times in 9 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Installed my corksport 3 inch intake n uploaded the map with there calibration. Intake is super loud! ♡ IT!
Blkpearl is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-07-2014, 04:55 PM   #4981

Misfit_S3 is the leader of the worldMisfit_S3 is the leader of the worldMisfit_S3 is the leader of the worldMisfit_S3 is the leader of the worldMisfit_S3 is the leader of the worldMisfit_S3 is the leader of the worldMisfit_S3 is the leader of the worldMisfit_S3 is the leader of the worldMisfit_S3 is the leader of the worldMisfit_S3 is the leader of the worldMisfit_S3 is the leader of the world
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Sat staring out the front window waiting for more parts to show up. What a sad life I lead. But on a good note the turbo gets delivered tomorrow.
 Old 03-07-2014, 06:34 PM   #4982

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by MMApex View Post
Thanks, taking the bumper off seems like a pain but imagine it can't be that bad if people regularly pull i.t
It is actually really easy, just bolts in the wheel wells, two underneath, and two or three on each side that requires you to take off the rear light and such. Took me about 15 minutes to take my rear bumper off last time.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 03-07-2014, 09:58 PM   #4983

Ireland is the leader of the worldIreland is the leader of the worldIreland is the leader of the worldIreland is the leader of the worldIreland is the leader of the worldIreland is the leader of the worldIreland is the leader of the worldIreland is the leader of the worldIreland is the leader of the worldIreland is the leader of the worldIreland is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,168 Times in 577 Posts
Groaned at 119 Times in 22 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Installed Primary and Secondary Egr delete.
My homie Zach aka "Molasses" made and installed IM gasket. 1/8 thick.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg uploadfromtaptalk1394258316322.jpg (87.0 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg uploadfromtaptalk1394258326767.jpg (77.0 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg uploadfromtaptalk1394258336981.jpg (64.9 KB, 34 views)
Ireland is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-07-2014, 10:03 PM   #4984

Not Ranked  0 score     

Got my JBR solid shifter bushings in the mail today. They'll be going in next weekend

Old 03-07-2014, 10:25 PM   #4985

JasonMzdSpd3 is the leader of the worldJasonMzdSpd3 is the leader of the worldJasonMzdSpd3 is the leader of the worldJasonMzdSpd3 is the leader of the worldJasonMzdSpd3 is the leader of the worldJasonMzdSpd3 is the leader of the worldJasonMzdSpd3 is the leader of the worldJasonMzdSpd3 is the leader of the worldJasonMzdSpd3 is the leader of the worldJasonMzdSpd3 is the leader of the worldJasonMzdSpd3 is the leader of the world
Groans: 19
Groaned at 10 Times in 9 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Installed JBR Trilogy... MMMM vibes, but car feels a million times better.

my CP-E RMM has a cracked seal so time to get it replaced.
Mods - AP, CP-E Xcel 3.25 Maf Intake, ATP Catless DP, CP-E Triton 3" SS CBE, AT Internals, NGK 1 step colder plugs, TurboSmart BPV, GTX 2867r, 3 bar map, GS EBCS, HTP 3" TIP, JBR stage 2 OCC, CP-E Delta core FMIC, JBR Trilogy, JBR Solid Shifter Bushings
Ordered Mods -
Planned mods -safe seals. SSP oil return, CObb V3, Denso step colder plugs. My car hates NGK for some reason.
Mods here but not installed-

Purple Drank tuned!

Tinted 15% all the way around, 5% hatch.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think the internet needs more Cowbell!
JasonMzdSpd3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-07-2014, 10:33 PM   #4986

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by JasonMzdSpd3 View Post
Installed JBR Trilogy... MMMM vibes, but car feels a million times better.

my CP-E RMM has a cracked seal so time to get it replaced.
I thought trilogy meant rmm/pmm/tmm? If so why do you need the cpe rmm?

The Following User Says Thank You to El Beaner For This Useful Post:
bstover17 (03-08-2014)
 Old 03-07-2014, 10:41 PM   #4987

JasonMzdSpd3 is the leader of the worldJasonMzdSpd3 is the leader of the worldJasonMzdSpd3 is the leader of the worldJasonMzdSpd3 is the leader of the worldJasonMzdSpd3 is the leader of the worldJasonMzdSpd3 is the leader of the worldJasonMzdSpd3 is the leader of the worldJasonMzdSpd3 is the leader of the worldJasonMzdSpd3 is the leader of the worldJasonMzdSpd3 is the leader of the worldJasonMzdSpd3 is the leader of the world
Groans: 19
Groaned at 10 Times in 9 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by El Beaner View Post
I thought trilogy meant rmm/pmm/tmm? If so why do you need the cpe rmm?

Sorry should have clarified.. I had a CPE in there that was replaced by JBR.
Mods - AP, CP-E Xcel 3.25 Maf Intake, ATP Catless DP, CP-E Triton 3" SS CBE, AT Internals, NGK 1 step colder plugs, TurboSmart BPV, GTX 2867r, 3 bar map, GS EBCS, HTP 3" TIP, JBR stage 2 OCC, CP-E Delta core FMIC, JBR Trilogy, JBR Solid Shifter Bushings
Ordered Mods -
Planned mods -safe seals. SSP oil return, CObb V3, Denso step colder plugs. My car hates NGK for some reason.
Mods here but not installed-

Purple Drank tuned!

Tinted 15% all the way around, 5% hatch.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think the internet needs more Cowbell!
JasonMzdSpd3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-07-2014, 11:02 PM   #4988
Raiders Bitch

Shampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the world
Groans: 25
Groaned at 8 Times in 8 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Took it to the track
I've never drag raced nor do I launch the car often I was able to pull a 14.9 at 95. Not too bad IMO car felt super strong sucking in 50 degree air
Cobb Tuning Accessport V3, Autotech HPFP Internals, HTP 3in Intake, Turbosmart Dual Port, Ultimate Racing Test Pipe, CP-e TMIC, Ultimate Racing Catback, DM RMM, DM PMM, CPE Trans Mount, JBR Shifter Bushings, OCC

Rice: LED's, Black emblems, Rally Armor mudflaps, OEM Rain Visors, OEM Cargo Tray, Weathertech Floor mats, S204 lip (RIP), PERM shift knob, Cobb Exhaust hangers, Blue Evo X GSR wheels

Fluids/other shit: Rotella T6, NGK 1 step colder plugs
235/40 Pilot Super Sports

Tuned by Nishan
25% E85
Shampu is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-07-2014, 11:14 PM   #4989

snailD is the leader of the worldsnailD is the leader of the worldsnailD is the leader of the worldsnailD is the leader of the worldsnailD is the leader of the worldsnailD is the leader of the worldsnailD is the leader of the worldsnailD is the leader of the worldsnailD is the leader of the worldsnailD is the leader of the worldsnailD is the leader of the world
Thanked 3,277 Times in 1,283 Posts
Groans: 20
Groaned at 25 Times in 18 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

new SS brake lines installed. holy nightmare! the nut/nipple on the hardline rusated, got soft and stripped on 2 of the lines. i had to grind em down from a 10mm to a 3/8 in order to get em off. SCARY but it worked.

re-greased the sliders, new brake pads all around, and fresh paint on the calipers. Motul RBF600 fluid to top it off.

Swift springs went in.

Repainted a bunch of the under body and will be putting on a rust preventer tomorrow.

getting ready for driving season. trying to win her feelings back after the neglect all winter on the salty roads
[443/409]SAE CORRECTED -------------245 DZ102 / 245 NT01
snailD is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-08-2014, 12:41 AM   #4990

Littlescroll is the leader of the worldLittlescroll is the leader of the worldLittlescroll is the leader of the worldLittlescroll is the leader of the worldLittlescroll is the leader of the worldLittlescroll is the leader of the worldLittlescroll is the leader of the worldLittlescroll is the leader of the worldLittlescroll is the leader of the worldLittlescroll is the leader of the worldLittlescroll is the leader of the world
Groans: 26
Not Ranked  0 score     

Had a Nator install day. Ended up getting 2 downpipes, 2 catbacks, 3 motor mounts, and a HPFP installed.

I got a new Corksport CBE installed along with their 80 duro race RMM and an LED bulb kit. The LED kit is nice but I'm in love with the CBE. Just as throaty and growly as I wanted.

Workin on a downpipe, getting at the O2 sensors.

In this one you can see the stock unit with the axleback section of a Genwon next to it. Check out the difference in muffler size!

Got new Nator stickers, thanks @AlsChopShop;

^Sold August 2015^

Current: 2008 Acura TL

Littlescroll is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Littlescroll For This Useful Post:
AlsChopShop (03-10-2014), JgamB (03-13-2014)
 Old 03-08-2014, 11:25 AM   #4991
Raiders Bitch

Shampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the world
Groans: 25
Groaned at 8 Times in 8 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Talking to a speed owner who had a similar issue I had (loss of power between gears) he told me to clean my MAF. Car runs so good right now.
Cobb Tuning Accessport V3, Autotech HPFP Internals, HTP 3in Intake, Turbosmart Dual Port, Ultimate Racing Test Pipe, CP-e TMIC, Ultimate Racing Catback, DM RMM, DM PMM, CPE Trans Mount, JBR Shifter Bushings, OCC

Rice: LED's, Black emblems, Rally Armor mudflaps, OEM Rain Visors, OEM Cargo Tray, Weathertech Floor mats, S204 lip (RIP), PERM shift knob, Cobb Exhaust hangers, Blue Evo X GSR wheels

Fluids/other shit: Rotella T6, NGK 1 step colder plugs
235/40 Pilot Super Sports

Tuned by Nishan
25% E85
Shampu is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-08-2014, 11:49 AM   #4992
Feline Führer

neganox is the leader of the worldneganox is the leader of the worldneganox is the leader of the worldneganox is the leader of the worldneganox is the leader of the worldneganox is the leader of the worldneganox is the leader of the worldneganox is the leader of the worldneganox is the leader of the worldneganox is the leader of the worldneganox is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,356 Times in 1,252 Posts
Groans: 49
Not Ranked  0 score     

Had my trans oil swapped for Motul.
neganox is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-08-2014, 03:20 PM   #4993

Ryguy is the leader of the worldRyguy is the leader of the worldRyguy is the leader of the worldRyguy is the leader of the worldRyguy is the leader of the worldRyguy is the leader of the worldRyguy is the leader of the worldRyguy is the leader of the worldRyguy is the leader of the worldRyguy is the leader of the worldRyguy is the leader of the world
Groans: 9
Groaned at 5 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by neganox View Post
Had my trans oil swapped for Motul.
Did you get the 75w90 with or without LSD additive?
Ryguy is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-08-2014, 03:31 PM   #4994

heisenburg is the leader of the worldheisenburg is the leader of the worldheisenburg is the leader of the worldheisenburg is the leader of the worldheisenburg is the leader of the worldheisenburg is the leader of the worldheisenburg is the leader of the worldheisenburg is the leader of the worldheisenburg is the leader of the worldheisenburg is the leader of the worldheisenburg is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Cleaned my interior and washed the exterior. White paint sucks, so much dirt get stuck in the paint and mazdas paint is so soft i have pin sized rust spots in various places. Tomorrow is touchup and detail day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
heisenburg is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-08-2014, 03:58 PM   #4995

anodizedeeznutz is the leader of the worldanodizedeeznutz is the leader of the worldanodizedeeznutz is the leader of the worldanodizedeeznutz is the leader of the worldanodizedeeznutz is the leader of the worldanodizedeeznutz is the leader of the worldanodizedeeznutz is the leader of the worldanodizedeeznutz is the leader of the worldanodizedeeznutz is the leader of the worldanodizedeeznutz is the leader of the worldanodizedeeznutz is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,517 Times in 859 Posts
Groans: 8
Groaned at 11 Times in 11 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by heisenburg View Post
Cleaned my interior and washed the exterior. White paint sucks, so much dirt get stuck in the paint and mazdas paint is so soft i have pin sized rust spots in various places. Tomorrow is touchup and detail day.

Those pin size rust spots that you're talking about are likely from brake dust. It's on every car Just more visible on white. It's from the metallic dust particles rusting on the surface. I have them on my 2013 and come out with some work.

Tapatalkin'
dp3 likes this.

2014 Mitsubishi Evo X - time for some fun.
anodizedeeznutz is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-08-2014, 05:37 PM   #4996

heisenburg is the leader of the worldheisenburg is the leader of the worldheisenburg is the leader of the worldheisenburg is the leader of the worldheisenburg is the leader of the worldheisenburg is the leader of the worldheisenburg is the leader of the worldheisenburg is the leader of the worldheisenburg is the leader of the worldheisenburg is the leader of the worldheisenburg is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

I mean theres like 2 on the roof and 1 on the trunk above the license plate. I doubt its brake dust.

heisenburg is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-08-2014, 05:41 PM   #4997
Feline Führer

neganox is the leader of the worldneganox is the leader of the worldneganox is the leader of the worldneganox is the leader of the worldneganox is the leader of the worldneganox is the leader of the worldneganox is the leader of the worldneganox is the leader of the worldneganox is the leader of the worldneganox is the leader of the worldneganox is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,356 Times in 1,252 Posts
Groans: 49
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post
Did you get the 75w90 with or without LSD additive?
Normal stuff.

Motul Gear 300 75W90 Gear Oil 1QT 3178CZ at RallySportDirect.com
neganox is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-08-2014, 06:10 PM   #4998

usgiorgi is the leader of the worldusgiorgi is the leader of the worldusgiorgi is the leader of the worldusgiorgi is the leader of the worldusgiorgi is the leader of the worldusgiorgi is the leader of the worldusgiorgi is the leader of the worldusgiorgi is the leader of the worldusgiorgi is the leader of the worldusgiorgi is the leader of the worldusgiorgi is the leader of the world
Groans: 12
Groaned at 44 Times in 10 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Ordered autotechs from Edge. I guess COBB's checkout page is down. Tried twice and it kept giving me a 404 error.

SOLD: 2011 Speed3. Black mica w/tech package Cobb SRI, COBB AP, AT internals, OBX racepipe, Corksport RMM, LOUDASS STRAIGHTPIPE CPE TIP

usgiorgi is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-08-2014, 06:15 PM   #4999

Misfit_S3 is the leader of the worldMisfit_S3 is the leader of the worldMisfit_S3 is the leader of the worldMisfit_S3 is the leader of the worldMisfit_S3 is the leader of the worldMisfit_S3 is the leader of the worldMisfit_S3 is the leader of the worldMisfit_S3 is the leader of the worldMisfit_S3 is the leader of the worldMisfit_S3 is the leader of the worldMisfit_S3 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

I'll leave this here. Showed up today.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (1.44 MB, 43 views)
dp3 likes this.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Misfit_S3 For This Useful Post:
bstover17 (03-08-2014), El_Diablo (03-09-2014), Shampu (03-09-2014)
 Old 03-08-2014, 07:13 PM   #5000

Cevaes_64 is the leader of the worldCevaes_64 is the leader of the worldCevaes_64 is the leader of the worldCevaes_64 is the leader of the worldCevaes_64 is the leader of the worldCevaes_64 is the leader of the worldCevaes_64 is the leader of the worldCevaes_64 is the leader of the worldCevaes_64 is the leader of the worldCevaes_64 is the leader of the worldCevaes_64 is the leader of the world
Groans: 8
Groaned at 18 Times in 13 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Deleted My EGR valve with the Kozmic kit, Also installed the JBR EGR delete Kit, Installed both JBR TIGS, Installed a new Ported and coated intake manifold, New powder coated Valve cover, Switched to Motorcraft Tranny oil, Changed the oil with T6 again, Also did the coolant Bypass... Man im tired =)
JBR and dp3 like this.
JBR (03-08-2014), MTLspeed6 (03-09-2014)