register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3 MZR Gen2 Forums (2010-2013)
> Gen2 MS3 General Discussion

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree1986Likes

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 06-18-2012, 07:00 PM   #481

manila is the leader of the worldmanila is the leader of the worldmanila is the leader of the worldmanila is the leader of the worldmanila is the leader of the worldmanila is the leader of the worldmanila is the leader of the worldmanila is the leader of the worldmanila is the leader of the worldmanila is the leader of the worldmanila is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,191 Times in 612 Posts
Groans: 13
Groaned at 30 Times in 17 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Just finished installing Stage 2 JBR SSP with heavy knob both on my and my bro's car!
Shit is truly legit...
Great thanks goes out to @jbarone for the awesome parts and customer service!!

COBB AP V3 >> AUTOTECH HPFP >> HTP 3.5" >> ATP DP (catless) >> AXLEBACK (no mufflers) >> COBB PIPING/TR6 CORE >>

JBR RMM >> SSP/BUSHINGS >> RSB >> STG. 2 OCC >>

HYPNOTIC TUNED: tehmadscientist & senor finkle

manila is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to manila For This Useful Post:
JBR (06-19-2012)
 Old 06-18-2012, 10:33 PM   #482
Hide Yo Kids-No really, Hide them!

Voltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the world
Thanked 17,305 Times in 3,625 Posts
Groans: 77
Groaned at 24 Times in 23 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I started waxing it after midnight. Shiny pu is good pu.
Voltron is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-19-2012, 02:25 AM   #483

Seaton is the leader of the worldSeaton is the leader of the worldSeaton is the leader of the worldSeaton is the leader of the worldSeaton is the leader of the worldSeaton is the leader of the worldSeaton is the leader of the worldSeaton is the leader of the worldSeaton is the leader of the worldSeaton is the leader of the worldSeaton is the leader of the world
Groans: 1
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

washed and polished!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0743.JPG (503.8 KB, 97 views)
Seaton is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-19-2012, 09:22 PM   #484

meltdown100 has a reputation beyond reputemeltdown100 has a reputation beyond reputemeltdown100 has a reputation beyond reputemeltdown100 has a reputation beyond reputemeltdown100 has a reputation beyond reputemeltdown100 has a reputation beyond reputemeltdown100 has a reputation beyond reputemeltdown100 has a reputation beyond reputemeltdown100 has a reputation beyond reputemeltdown100 has a reputation beyond reputemeltdown100 has a reputation beyond repute
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Long post, but funny story - my JBR 88 RMM has been sitting on the counter for a couple of weeks, and I wanted to get it in but didn't like the idea of doing all the bolt torquing with the car up on the shitty Rhino ramps I had. Stopped into a speed/tuner shop near me (yesterday) after making a call a few days prior to get a quote on the work (which they never returned). The guy who took my call was there and remembered me but he obviously did not know the MS3 - he quoted like 3 hours for the install and I had to show him the guide on the JBR website to make him understand what the RMM location on the Speed3 looks like, and how it is a 10 minute job max once you are up on the lift.

Even after getting that sorted out, my confidence in these guys wasn't really there anymore. I'm itching to get this mount on but that place wasn't looking like a good option.

So today I'm driving past this small garage on the side of a gas station, which I noticed always has nice rides parked outside (an RX-8, Evo X, gen2 MS3, and a Lotus Elise). I'm thinking, I've got to at least go in and talk to these guys. Turns out they're all young Korean dudes running the garage - they looked at me funny at first (I'm guessing they get mostly business from Koreans that live in the area versus 40 year old white guys). Anyway, 10 minutes later my car is up on the lift and the mount is going on while I stood underneath and watched. Torqued everything up just right and only charged me $20, plus they were cool with me bringing it back in a week or so to recheck torque on the bolts. How awesome is that.

What surprised me was that the guys didn't really have much in their own cars in the way of performance mods, but I now have a place to go if I need cheap access to a lift and help with a part install, best part is I can actually hang out in the shop and see it get put in.

The JBR 88 RMM is about what I expected, vibrations are admittedly a bit harsh letting out the clutch into first and a bit in second also but it's nothing terrible and I know it'll settle down a bit as the bushing breaks in. The mount adds a lot of bass/rumble to the engine and exhaust sound - makes the car feel a bit more nasty. Nasty is good.

Definitely notice that the rubbery feel in the drivetrain and shifter has been cured. Thanks JBR, quick shipping and build quality of the mount, all superb.

AT internals and Cobb AP are next!
meltdown100 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-19-2012, 10:14 PM   #485

NoTraction has a reputation beyond reputeNoTraction has a reputation beyond reputeNoTraction has a reputation beyond reputeNoTraction has a reputation beyond reputeNoTraction has a reputation beyond reputeNoTraction has a reputation beyond reputeNoTraction has a reputation beyond reputeNoTraction has a reputation beyond reputeNoTraction has a reputation beyond reputeNoTraction has a reputation beyond reputeNoTraction has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 6
Groaned at 8 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I drove it like I stole it
07 Mazdaspeed3 #2 SOLD
HT tuner, RMM, CS SRI, Exhaust
Things I miss: Both my Speed3's of the past, Fz1, 2zz Mr2-s
Turbo s2k wanted...but in the mean time
NoTraction is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-20-2012, 06:32 AM   #486

Budwise has a reputation beyond reputeBudwise has a reputation beyond reputeBudwise has a reputation beyond reputeBudwise has a reputation beyond reputeBudwise has a reputation beyond reputeBudwise has a reputation beyond reputeBudwise has a reputation beyond reputeBudwise has a reputation beyond reputeBudwise has a reputation beyond reputeBudwise has a reputation beyond reputeBudwise has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 0
Not Ranked  0 score     

First oil change, went to the Rotella T6 with a Wix filter.
Budwise is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-20-2012, 07:30 AM   #487

THE REAPER has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REAPER has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REAPER has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REAPER has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REAPER has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REAPER has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REAPER has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REAPER has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REAPER has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REAPER has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REAPER has a reputation beyond repute
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

For what its worth, the windows are getting tinted on Saturday and I will post pictures once done, then the plasti-dip fun will shortly follow
 Old 06-20-2012, 10:19 AM   #488

Voltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Turbosmart bpv, jbr heavy knob on. Next step, H&R springs.
 Old 06-20-2012, 10:33 AM   #489

Domino81 is the leader of the worldDomino81 is the leader of the worldDomino81 is the leader of the worldDomino81 is the leader of the worldDomino81 is the leader of the worldDomino81 is the leader of the worldDomino81 is the leader of the worldDomino81 is the leader of the worldDomino81 is the leader of the worldDomino81 is the leader of the worldDomino81 is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,575 Times in 1,904 Posts
Groans: 12
Groaned at 73 Times in 36 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by xx5PEEDxx View Post
Plasti Dip bumper and MS3 Logo!!!
I'm NOT the only one that doesn't like a solid color on the bumper!

Anthony D. Christiano - Co-Owner at Inspiration Studios Photography
2008 CosmicBlue Mazdaspeed3
294whp/335wtq - Stock K04
370whp/370wtq - BNR stage 3

FreekTuned, BNR Stage 3, Cobb AccessPort, HTP tray and 3" intake, Devil's Own Meth Injection D10 Nozzle, 3-Bar Map & Plug & Play Connector, PTP Injector Seals & Studs, KritzSpeed 3-Port BCS, Sure Return, UR Downpipe, CorkSport Race Pipe, Magnaflow Cat-back, CP-E FMIC, TWM STS, TWM A6 Leopard Shift Knob, TWM Leather Shift Boot, AutoTech Fuel Pump Internals, JBR trinity, Forge Version 2 BPV, Koni Yellows, H&R's, Sonic Tuning ST100's 18x8.5 + 5/16" spacer (ET40), SPC camber arms, Cobb Rear Sway Bar, Nitto NT05 235/40/18 (front) BF Goodrich g-Force Sport 235/40/18 (rear), MSD DashHawk, 35% tint, Semi-debadged ...Unicorn Jizz
Domino81 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-20-2012, 10:39 AM   #490

anavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,457 Times in 1,982 Posts
Groans: 63
Groaned at 43 Times in 22 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by meltdown100 View Post
Long post, but funny story - my JBR 88 RMM has been sitting on the counter for a couple of weeks, and I wanted to get it in but didn't like the idea of doing all the bolt torquing with the car up on the shitty Rhino ramps I had. Stopped into a speed/tuner shop near me (yesterday) after making a call a few days prior to get a quote on the work (which they never returned). The guy who took my call was there and remembered me but he obviously did not know the MS3 - he quoted like 3 hours for the install and I had to show him the guide on the JBR website to make him understand what the RMM location on the Speed3 looks like, and how it is a 10 minute job max once you are up on the lift.

Even after getting that sorted out, my confidence in these guys wasn't really there anymore. I'm itching to get this mount on but that place wasn't looking like a good option.

So today I'm driving past this small garage on the side of a gas station, which I noticed always has nice rides parked outside (an RX-8, Evo X, gen2 MS3, and a Lotus Elise). I'm thinking, I've got to at least go in and talk to these guys. Turns out they're all young Korean dudes running the garage - they looked at me funny at first (I'm guessing they get mostly business from Koreans that live in the area versus 40 year old white guys). Anyway, 10 minutes later my car is up on the lift and the mount is going on while I stood underneath and watched. Torqued everything up just right and only charged me $20, plus they were cool with me bringing it back in a week or so to recheck torque on the bolts. How awesome is that.

What surprised me was that the guys didn't really have much in their own cars in the way of performance mods, but I now have a place to go if I need cheap access to a lift and help with a part install, best part is I can actually hang out in the shop and see it get put in.

The JBR 88 RMM is about what I expected, vibrations are admittedly a bit harsh letting out the clutch into first and a bit in second also but it's nothing terrible and I know it'll settle down a bit as the bushing breaks in. The mount adds a lot of bass/rumble to the engine and exhaust sound - makes the car feel a bit more nasty. Nasty is good.

Definitely notice that the rubbery feel in the drivetrain and shifter has been cured. Thanks JBR, quick shipping and build quality of the mount, all superb.

AT internals and Cobb AP are next!
um...you couldn't do a rmm?

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you."
anavrinIV is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-20-2012, 01:23 PM   #491

meltdown100 has a reputation beyond reputemeltdown100 has a reputation beyond reputemeltdown100 has a reputation beyond reputemeltdown100 has a reputation beyond reputemeltdown100 has a reputation beyond reputemeltdown100 has a reputation beyond reputemeltdown100 has a reputation beyond reputemeltdown100 has a reputation beyond reputemeltdown100 has a reputation beyond reputemeltdown100 has a reputation beyond reputemeltdown100 has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

I think the first sentence explains why I didn't do it myself. But to your point I'll be ordering race ramps, they're expensive but apparently much better.
meltdown100 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to meltdown100 For This Useful Post:
duappleganger (06-23-2012)
 Old 06-20-2012, 01:38 PM   #492

3mazdaspeed is the leader of the world3mazdaspeed is the leader of the world3mazdaspeed is the leader of the world3mazdaspeed is the leader of the world3mazdaspeed is the leader of the world3mazdaspeed is the leader of the world3mazdaspeed is the leader of the world3mazdaspeed is the leader of the world3mazdaspeed is the leader of the world3mazdaspeed is the leader of the world3mazdaspeed is the leader of the world
Groans: 2
Groaned at 5 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

did my oil today right before class
3mazdaspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-20-2012, 10:32 PM   #493
Banned

dantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the world
Thanked 7,891 Times in 3,580 Posts
Groans: 23
Groaned at 52 Times in 48 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Tore the car apart for my fmic install. @voltron came by to bs after the hard work was done for the day. Should finish up tomorrow.
dantes5823 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dantes5823 For This Useful Post:
MS3G35 (06-21-2012), Voltron (06-21-2012), xb2ms3 (06-24-2012)
 Old 06-20-2012, 11:10 PM   #494

ericdebruyn1 is the leader of the worldericdebruyn1 is the leader of the worldericdebruyn1 is the leader of the worldericdebruyn1 is the leader of the worldericdebruyn1 is the leader of the worldericdebruyn1 is the leader of the worldericdebruyn1 is the leader of the worldericdebruyn1 is the leader of the worldericdebruyn1 is the leader of the worldericdebruyn1 is the leader of the worldericdebruyn1 is the leader of the world
Groaned at 43 Times in 17 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

sanded my front lip and primed it for tomorrow when i bust out the spray gun and start spraying

v3 ap coming soon car got broken into and v2 got stolen

ericdebruyn1 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-21-2012, 06:00 AM   #495

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by dantes5823 View Post
Tore the car apart for my fmic install. @voltron came by to bs after the hard work was done for the day. Should finish up tomorrow.
Heh, next time walk home nigga.
 Old 06-21-2012, 06:09 AM   #496

GODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the world
Thanked 6,011 Times in 1,973 Posts
Groaned at 58 Times in 43 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by dantes5823
All that guy does is bullshit!!! @voltron LOL!
HYPNOTIC TUNED, FREEK TUNED, HTP full 3" intake/TIP, HKS SSQV 4 full VTA, Corksport catless downpipe, Corksport catless Racepipe, Cobb AP V3, Autotech Fuel Pump Internals, JBR 88duro RMM, JBR 88duro TMM, JBR 80duro PMM, JBR cylindrical shift knob, Fidanza aluminum flywheel, EBC green brake pads, Centric high carbon rotors, Nitto NT555 tires, Gorilla spline lug nuts, DDM tuning HID's lows, Resonator Delete.
GODspeed7 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GODspeed7 For This Useful Post:
dantes5823 (06-21-2012), Voltron (06-21-2012)
 Old 06-21-2012, 06:18 AM   #497

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by GODspeed7 View Post
All that guy does is bullshit!!! @voltron LOL!
hehehe, well in my defense, they started while I was at work, and I drove 35 minutes after work to come by. What he failed to mention was I tackled the super hard install of the counterweight lol while I was there.

But yes it's true, I do bullshit alot.
The Following User Says Thank You to Voltron For This Useful Post:
dantes5823 (06-21-2012)
 Old 06-21-2012, 03:05 PM   #498

itg3rl has disabled reputation
Groaned at 5 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Sanded, primed, and painted all of my bitches emblems glitterific white.
White wheels to match next to pull it all together.
 Old 06-22-2012, 04:57 AM   #499
Eth/Meth Junkie

cld12pk2go is the leader of the worldcld12pk2go is the leader of the worldcld12pk2go is the leader of the worldcld12pk2go is the leader of the worldcld12pk2go is the leader of the worldcld12pk2go is the leader of the worldcld12pk2go is the leader of the worldcld12pk2go is the leader of the worldcld12pk2go is the leader of the worldcld12pk2go is the leader of the worldcld12pk2go is the leader of the world
Thanked 5,488 Times in 1,740 Posts
Groans: 3
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

New front rotors and Akebono Euro 915a pads.

Hopefully, the stock pad dusting is greatly reduced as others have experienced.
08 MS3: ATP GTX3071 at 26PSI , AEM Dryflow 21-2147DK, CP-E 3.25'' MAF, CP-E Nviscid TIP, PG FMIC piping with Treadstone TR11 core, Cobb BPV, Ported IM, PG v1 manifold, CP-E catted DP, CNT CBE, KMD v2, Grimspeed EBCS, Alkycontrol Meth injection (M10 with 100% meth), E40 fuel, Cobb AP (ATR= WIN), ACT ZX4-HDSS, 3-Bar MAP, JBR RSB, and CP-E 60 Duro Engine Mount Set. (297.3WHP/366.9WTQ - on K04, 469.2WHP/420.7WTQ - on GTX3071)
cld12pk2go is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-22-2012, 05:04 AM   #500

anavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,457 Times in 1,982 Posts
Groans: 63
Groaned at 43 Times in 22 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by meltdown100 View Post
I think the first sentence explains why I didn't do it myself. But to your point I'll be ordering race ramps, they're expensive but apparently much better.
rhino ramps are plenty strong for this car imo...I did my rmm on them and had no issues. it's not like you're going to knock your car off tightening a rmm bolt

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you."
anavrinIV is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-22-2012, 08:32 AM   #501

IHIERBal has a reputation beyond reputeIHIERBal has a reputation beyond reputeIHIERBal has a reputation beyond reputeIHIERBal has a reputation beyond reputeIHIERBal has a reputation beyond reputeIHIERBal has a reputation beyond reputeIHIERBal has a reputation beyond reputeIHIERBal has a reputation beyond reputeIHIERBal has a reputation beyond reputeIHIERBal has a reputation beyond reputeIHIERBal has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

Installed my UltraGauge and AccessPort. Been logging pretty often but I'm gonna wait till it cools down some. This heat wave sucks.
2010 MS3 purchased 02/11/12 (11,9xx miles) II Headlight Armor yellow fogs II CS RMM insert II CS SRI/TIP II DDM HID Kit low beams 4300k II Plasti-dipped rear valence II Eibach prokit II OEM Rear bumper guard II OEM roof rack II Thule 44" fairing II Privat Akzent 18x8.5+40 II 235/40 Falken Ziex II UltraGauge II Cobb AccessPort II OBX test pipe II AT Fuel Pump Internals II HKS bov VTA II CP-E TMIC II ATP Long Downpipe II CS Shift Plate II Koni Yellows II

Re-tune in progress!

Engine oil : Rotella T6
Oil filter : Motorcraft
IHIERBal is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-23-2012, 01:07 AM   #502

ericdebruyn1 is the leader of the worldericdebruyn1 is the leader of the worldericdebruyn1 is the leader of the worldericdebruyn1 is the leader of the worldericdebruyn1 is the leader of the worldericdebruyn1 is the leader of the worldericdebruyn1 is the leader of the worldericdebruyn1 is the leader of the worldericdebruyn1 is the leader of the worldericdebruyn1 is the leader of the worldericdebruyn1 is the leader of the world
Groaned at 43 Times in 17 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

did huge burnout and smoked the entire intersection out, gettin new tires tomorrow so i dont care

v3 ap coming soon car got broken into and v2 got stolen

ericdebruyn1 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-23-2012, 08:01 AM   #503

ahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the world
Groaned at 4 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Removed the crappy Bose sub and built a sweet ( hah ) custom amp rack out of ABS plastic to mount my old Kicker amp in my spare tire. And put in a little Polk 8" sub...

Sorry for the crappy pics...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2012-06-23 09.31.25.jpg (2.87 MB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg 2012-06-23 09.43.00.jpg (3.04 MB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg 2012-06-23 09.51.50.jpg (3.19 MB, 58 views)

go | COBB AccessPORT | Autotech HPFP Internals | TurboXS Catless Downpipe | TurboXS Race Pipe | Ultimate Racing Catback w/Magnaflow Resonator | Corksport Urethane Exhaust Hangers |
JBR Boost Tubes | cp-e Nviscid Pipe | cp-e XcelNANO SRI | cp-e HeliHose | cp-e Stage 1 xFlex RMM | JBR SSB | RDS-05 Rear Sway Bar |
Torque Solutions Delrin Shift Knob | Block8Head Dual Defrost Pod | Aeroforce Interceptor | Prosport Evo Boost Gauge

show | BC Racing BR Coilovers w/Koyo | SPC Rear Camber Arms | Avid.1 AV-06 18x8 +42 225/40 | 2011+ Tech Headlights | Corksport Tow Plate |
Morimoto 5000k bi-xenon / 3000k fogs | 3BSpec Switchbacks | Corksport LED Rear Bumper Lights | S204 STi Lip

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last edited by ahfunaki; 06-23-2012 at 08:22 AM.
ahfunaki is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-23-2012, 03:06 PM   #504

L0ve my MS3 has a reputation beyond reputeL0ve my MS3 has a reputation beyond reputeL0ve my MS3 has a reputation beyond reputeL0ve my MS3 has a reputation beyond reputeL0ve my MS3 has a reputation beyond reputeL0ve my MS3 has a reputation beyond reputeL0ve my MS3 has a reputation beyond reputeL0ve my MS3 has a reputation beyond reputeL0ve my MS3 has a reputation beyond reputeL0ve my MS3 has a reputation beyond reputeL0ve my MS3 has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

Painting my calipers next.

From my Nexus
Attached Images
File Type: jpg uploadfromtaptalk1340489153519.jpg (105.6 KB, 47 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to L0ve my MS3 For This Useful Post:
lilred (06-24-2012)
 Old 06-23-2012, 03:14 PM   #505

cesaros is the leader of the worldcesaros is the leader of the worldcesaros is the leader of the worldcesaros is the leader of the worldcesaros is the leader of the worldcesaros is the leader of the worldcesaros is the leader of the worldcesaros is the leader of the worldcesaros is the leader of the worldcesaros is the leader of the worldcesaros is the leader of the world
Groans: 106
Groaned at 53 Times in 41 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

put my stock intake back on..love my car so much more with ONLY a JB RMM.

kept my CS TIP because Im too lazy to remove it.

if anyone wants my CS Intake...Ill sell it for 500,000,000 gold in D3
cesaros is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-23-2012, 03:22 PM   #506

ASHMS3 is the leader of the worldASHMS3 is the leader of the worldASHMS3 is the leader of the worldASHMS3 is the leader of the worldASHMS3 is the leader of the worldASHMS3 is the leader of the worldASHMS3 is the leader of the worldASHMS3 is the leader of the worldASHMS3 is the leader of the worldASHMS3 is the leader of the worldASHMS3 is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,123 Times in 604 Posts
Groans: 126
Groaned at 5 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Plasti-dipped my bumper.I thought about doing my wheels, but it's too flat for my liking for wheels. Bumper turned out pretty good though except a couple little snags pulling the tape off. Can't tell from more than a foot away though.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ms3-pdrb.jpg (837.6 KB, 55 views)

'09 Red MS3 - AP self tuned, CS HPFP, JBR 3.5 WP, CP-e S2 RMM, M2 Catless DP, CX FMIC, CNT CBE
ASHMS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-23-2012, 03:43 PM   #507

stevenlapensee is the leader of the worldstevenlapensee is the leader of the worldstevenlapensee is the leader of the worldstevenlapensee is the leader of the worldstevenlapensee is the leader of the worldstevenlapensee is the leader of the worldstevenlapensee is the leader of the worldstevenlapensee is the leader of the worldstevenlapensee is the leader of the worldstevenlapensee is the leader of the worldstevenlapensee is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,264 Times in 392 Posts
Groans: 25
Groaned at 9 Times in 9 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Autotech Internals

'14 Sterling Gray 5.0 w/ TrackPack -- AED Tuned on E85 - Ford Racing 47# Injectors - Lethal Performance Catless H Pipe - GT500 Axelbacks - MGW Full Shifter - BMR Springs - BMR Panhard Bar - BMR LCAs - BMR LCA Relocation Brackets - Maximum Motorsports CC Plates - SS Clutch Line - JLT PS Oil Separator - BOSS LS Wheels 19x9/10
stevenlapensee is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-23-2012, 05:00 PM   #508

IHIERBal has a reputation beyond reputeIHIERBal has a reputation beyond reputeIHIERBal has a reputation beyond reputeIHIERBal has a reputation beyond reputeIHIERBal has a reputation beyond reputeIHIERBal has a reputation beyond reputeIHIERBal has a reputation beyond reputeIHIERBal has a reputation beyond reputeIHIERBal has a reputation beyond reputeIHIERBal has a reputation beyond reputeIHIERBal has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by L0ve my MS3 View Post
Painting my calipers next.

From my Nexus
Perfect placement for the sticker. Where do I get?
2010 MS3 purchased 02/11/12 (11,9xx miles) II Headlight Armor yellow fogs II CS RMM insert II CS SRI/TIP II DDM HID Kit low beams 4300k II Plasti-dipped rear valence II Eibach prokit II OEM Rear bumper guard II OEM roof rack II Thule 44" fairing II Privat Akzent 18x8.5+40 II 235/40 Falken Ziex II UltraGauge II Cobb AccessPort II OBX test pipe II AT Fuel Pump Internals II HKS bov VTA II CP-E TMIC II ATP Long Downpipe II CS Shift Plate II Koni Yellows II

Re-tune in progress!

Engine oil : Rotella T6
Oil filter : Motorcraft
IHIERBal is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-23-2012, 05:08 PM   #509

DAVESMSP3 is a splendid one to beholdDAVESMSP3 is a splendid one to beholdDAVESMSP3 is a splendid one to beholdDAVESMSP3 is a splendid one to beholdDAVESMSP3 is a splendid one to beholdDAVESMSP3 is a splendid one to behold
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I know its nothing special, but over the past week i installed my jbr dogbone rmm, test pipe, and cobb sri. Car feels AMAZING now, if this feels good, i can only imagine what it will feel like with internals and more boost/e-tune.

Also changed my oil to rotella 5w/40 with napagold filter.
DAVESMSP3 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DAVESMSP3 For This Useful Post:
CaptObvious75 (06-25-2012)
 Old 06-23-2012, 06:38 PM   #510

2.3speed06 is the leader of the world2.3speed06 is the leader of the world2.3speed06 is the leader of the world2.3speed06 is the leader of the world2.3speed06 is the leader of the world2.3speed06 is the leader of the world2.3speed06 is the leader of the world2.3speed06 is the leader of the world2.3speed06 is the leader of the world2.3speed06 is the leader of the world2.3speed06 is the leader of the world
Groans: 2
Groaned at 4 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by IHIERBal

You can order these from this web site. Just so you know tho, I ordered mine n they didn't arrive till almost two n a half months later lol. Maybe it'll work out better for you.
Cobb AP 50/50 FREEKTune/Cobb 3port EBCS/C-PE Nano Intake/C-PE TIP/C-PE TMIC/HKS SQ3 BOV/Auto Tech HPFP/M2 DP/Custom CB/Denso ITV 22's/JBR RMM/Sure SSP/Sure Shifter Bushings/Custom EGR Kit/TB&IM TIG/MD Stage2 OCC/Koni Yellow S&S/H&R LS/Stoptech Blanks/EBC Red/Techna-Fit SS Brake Lines/
2.3speed06 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-23-2012, 07:43 PM   #511

L0ve my MS3 has a reputation beyond reputeL0ve my MS3 has a reputation beyond reputeL0ve my MS3 has a reputation beyond reputeL0ve my MS3 has a reputation beyond reputeL0ve my MS3 has a reputation beyond reputeL0ve my MS3 has a reputation beyond reputeL0ve my MS3 has a reputation beyond reputeL0ve my MS3 has a reputation beyond reputeL0ve my MS3 has a reputation beyond reputeL0ve my MS3 has a reputation beyond reputeL0ve my MS3 has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by IHIERBal View Post
MSF store

From my Nexus
 Old 06-23-2012, 09:53 PM   #512

Not Ranked  0 score     

Finished the calipers today! Love the way the purple is turning out.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20120623_205322.jpg (1.47 MB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20120623_205342.jpg (1.63 MB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20120623_205414.jpg (1.59 MB, 43 views)
 Old 06-24-2012, 02:27 AM   #513

fueledbysean is the leader of the worldfueledbysean is the leader of the worldfueledbysean is the leader of the worldfueledbysean is the leader of the worldfueledbysean is the leader of the worldfueledbysean is the leader of the worldfueledbysean is the leader of the worldfueledbysean is the leader of the worldfueledbysean is the leader of the worldfueledbysean is the leader of the worldfueledbysean is the leader of the world
Groaned at 3 Times in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Installed my autotech hpfp internals, cobb sf intake, cobb tip. Took quite a while but i did it horray
Wicked likes this.
Sure: RMM, Countershift, Shortcut
Corksport: Shift bushings, eyelids
H&R: Sport springs
OBX: Catback
Misc: Avid.1 a06 18x8, Res delete, 35% Tint, RS Mudflaps, Thule Rack, Green hella horns
fueledbysean is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-24-2012, 09:57 AM   #514

THE REAPER has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REAPER has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REAPER has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REAPER has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REAPER has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REAPER has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REAPER has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REAPER has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REAPER has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REAPER has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REAPER has a reputation beyond repute
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

got the tint done and washed the car
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20120624_104553.jpg (229.2 KB, 40 views)
 Old 06-24-2012, 10:14 AM   #515

lilred is the leader of the worldlilred is the leader of the worldlilred is the leader of the worldlilred is the leader of the worldlilred is the leader of the worldlilred is the leader of the worldlilred is the leader of the worldlilred is the leader of the worldlilred is the leader of the worldlilred is the leader of the worldlilred is the leader of the world
Thanked 8,690 Times in 3,186 Posts
Groans: 10
Groaned at 17 Times in 14 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Yesterday I got wasted and my gf installed my internals RMM and test pipe
JBR SSP/bushings
JBR RMM
JBR tigs/ egr delete/ coolant bypass
JBR stage 2 OCC
CS test pipe
Turbosmart BPV (stocker currently on)
SS lines/super blue/stoptech pads

Originally Posted by silvapain View Post
I've heard that modding MAZDASPEEDs is an STD...
lilred is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lilred For This Useful Post:
f-castrillo (06-24-2012)
 Old 06-24-2012, 10:39 AM   #516

zedekias has a reputation beyond reputezedekias has a reputation beyond reputezedekias has a reputation beyond reputezedekias has a reputation beyond reputezedekias has a reputation beyond reputezedekias has a reputation beyond reputezedekias has a reputation beyond reputezedekias has a reputation beyond reputezedekias has a reputation beyond reputezedekias has a reputation beyond reputezedekias has a reputation beyond repute
Groaned at 5 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by cesaros View Post
put my stock intake back on..love my car so much more with ONLY a JB RMM.

kept my CS TIP because Im too lazy to remove it.

if anyone wants my CS Intake...Ill sell it for 500,000,000 gold in D3
This makes no sense to me. You don't like extra power?

CS SRI and TIP // Cobb AP // Autotech internals // Cobb downpipe // CP-e TMIC // Cobb BPV // Resonator delete // JBR RMM // JBR RSB // NGK spark plugs // e85

Stratified Tuned
zedekias is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to zedekias For This Useful Post:
f-castrillo (06-24-2012)
 Old 06-24-2012, 10:46 AM   #517

Not Ranked  0 score     

Got my hankook ventus r-s3 tires put on.
The Following User Says Thank You to Voltron For This Useful Post:
xb2ms3 (06-24-2012)
 Old 06-24-2012, 11:39 AM   #518

zedekias has a reputation beyond reputezedekias has a reputation beyond reputezedekias has a reputation beyond reputezedekias has a reputation beyond reputezedekias has a reputation beyond reputezedekias has a reputation beyond reputezedekias has a reputation beyond reputezedekias has a reputation beyond reputezedekias has a reputation beyond reputezedekias has a reputation beyond reputezedekias has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by ahfunaki View Post
Removed the crappy Bose sub and built a sweet ( hah ) custom amp rack out of ABS plastic to mount my old Kicker amp in my spare tire. And put in a little Polk 8" sub...

Sorry for the crappy pics...
Is that the OEM cargo tray? I just ordered mine yesterday. How do you like it?

I plan on customizing this mat (Giant Trimmable Cargo Mat for Trucks, SUVs & Vans (8 ft. x 4 ft.) - XXXCM84) on the back of the rear seats. So when the seats are down, I have a full rubber cargo area for the dog, camping, lake, etc..

CS SRI and TIP // Cobb AP // Autotech internals // Cobb downpipe // CP-e TMIC // Cobb BPV // Resonator delete // JBR RMM // JBR RSB // NGK spark plugs // e85

Stratified Tuned
 Old 06-24-2012, 12:19 PM   #519

cesaros is the leader of the worldcesaros is the leader of the worldcesaros is the leader of the worldcesaros is the leader of the worldcesaros is the leader of the worldcesaros is the leader of the worldcesaros is the leader of the worldcesaros is the leader of the worldcesaros is the leader of the worldcesaros is the leader of the worldcesaros is the leader of the world
Groans: 106
Groaned at 53 Times in 41 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by zedekias View Post
This makes no sense to me. You don't like extra power?
haha...an intake hardly puts anything extra on the pavement.

car feels much better stock w/ a RMM than with anything else. After tinkering with parts for a couple years, going stock made me like my car again.

On topic: I changed the oil. Rotella ftw, and 5500 mile oil changes ftw.
cesaros is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-24-2012, 12:44 PM   #520

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by cesaros View Post
haha...an intake hardly puts anything extra on the pavement.

car feels much better stock w/ a RMM than with anything else. After tinkering with parts for a couple years, going stock made me like my car again.

On topic: I changed the oil. Rotella ftw, and 5500 mile oil changes ftw.
Like I said, it doesn't make sense to me. But to each their own.

My car felt better after each and every modification.

Stratified Tuned