register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3 MZR Gen2 Forums (2010-2013)
> Gen2 MS3 General Discussion

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree1986Likes

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 06-24-2012, 12:57 PM   #521

GODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the world
Thanked 6,011 Times in 1,973 Posts
Groans: 1
Groaned at 58 Times in 43 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by cesaros

haha...an intake hardly puts anything extra on the pavement.

car feels much better stock w/ a RMM than with anything else. After tinkering with parts for a couple years, going stock made me like my car again.

On topic: I changed the oil. Rotella ftw, and 5500 mile oil changes ftw.
Really?! Cause I thought it put about 25-30 dyno proven HP. Hell lets even be conservative and say 20hp. I mean I have stocked out cars before for some extra cash but lets not lie and say an I take hardly does anything.... That will confuse the people who actually care about making their car faster.
HYPNOTIC TUNED, FREEK TUNED, HTP full 3" intake/TIP, HKS SSQV 4 full VTA, Corksport catless downpipe, Corksport catless Racepipe, Cobb AP V3, Autotech Fuel Pump Internals, JBR 88duro RMM, JBR 88duro TMM, JBR 80duro PMM, JBR cylindrical shift knob, Fidanza aluminum flywheel, EBC green brake pads, Centric high carbon rotors, Nitto NT555 tires, Gorilla spline lug nuts, DDM tuning HID's lows, Resonator Delete.
GODspeed7 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-24-2012, 02:21 PM   #522

cesaros is the leader of the worldcesaros is the leader of the worldcesaros is the leader of the worldcesaros is the leader of the worldcesaros is the leader of the worldcesaros is the leader of the worldcesaros is the leader of the worldcesaros is the leader of the worldcesaros is the leader of the worldcesaros is the leader of the worldcesaros is the leader of the world
Groans: 106
Groaned at 53 Times in 41 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by GODspeed7 View Post
Really?! Cause I thought it put about 25-30 dyno proven HP. Hell lets even be conservative and say 20hp. I mean I have stocked out cars before for some extra cash but lets not lie and say an I take hardly does anything.... That will confuse the people who actually care about making their car faster.
can't tell if retarded...or actually butt hurt...
cesaros is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-24-2012, 03:23 PM   #523

GODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by cesaros View Post
can't tell if retarded...or actually butt hurt...
retarded? haha you just said that an intake hardly puts anything extra on the pavement? care to elaborate or explain that? because last time i checked an intake as well as a downpipe are your two biggest performance adders (tuning for them of course) Maybe i am taking what you said out of context?
HYPNOTIC TUNED, FREEK TUNED, HTP full 3" intake/TIP, HKS SSQV 4 full VTA, Corksport catless downpipe, Corksport catless Racepipe, Cobb AP V3, Autotech Fuel Pump Internals, JBR 88duro RMM, JBR 88duro TMM, JBR 80duro PMM, JBR cylindrical shift knob, Fidanza aluminum flywheel, EBC green brake pads, Centric high carbon rotors, Nitto NT555 tires, Gorilla spline lug nuts, DDM tuning HID's lows, Resonator Delete.
 Old 06-24-2012, 03:24 PM   #524

zedekias has a reputation beyond reputezedekias has a reputation beyond reputezedekias has a reputation beyond reputezedekias has a reputation beyond reputezedekias has a reputation beyond reputezedekias has a reputation beyond reputezedekias has a reputation beyond reputezedekias has a reputation beyond reputezedekias has a reputation beyond reputezedekias has a reputation beyond reputezedekias has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 3
Groaned at 5 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Maybe he had install error

CS SRI and TIP // Cobb AP // Autotech internals // Cobb downpipe // CP-e TMIC // Cobb BPV // Resonator delete // JBR RMM // JBR RSB // NGK spark plugs // e85

Stratified Tuned
zedekias is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-24-2012, 04:30 PM   #525

xb2ms3 is the leader of the worldxb2ms3 is the leader of the worldxb2ms3 is the leader of the worldxb2ms3 is the leader of the worldxb2ms3 is the leader of the worldxb2ms3 is the leader of the worldxb2ms3 is the leader of the worldxb2ms3 is the leader of the worldxb2ms3 is the leader of the worldxb2ms3 is the leader of the worldxb2ms3 is the leader of the world
Groans: 20
Groaned at 8 Times in 8 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by voltron View Post
Got my hankook ventus r-s3 tires put on.
Dammit must get tires on

NJSPEED3 Ported IM + other shit

NJ NATOR NY

316.52 hp / 352.12 tq 93 oct K04@ Nator DC Dyno Day 11.10.12
xb2ms3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-24-2012, 04:32 PM   #526

ahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the world
Groaned at 4 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by zedekias View Post
Is that the OEM cargo tray? I just ordered mine yesterday. How do you like it?

I plan on customizing this mat (Giant Trimmable Cargo Mat for Trucks, SUVs & Vans (8 ft. x 4 ft.) - XXXCM84) on the back of the rear seats. So when the seats are down, I have a full rubber cargo area for the dog, camping, lake, etc..
Yep, it's the OEM one. It's nice, I probably wouldn't have it if it hadn't come with the car though...lol

go | COBB AccessPORT | Autotech HPFP Internals | TurboXS Catless Downpipe | TurboXS Race Pipe | Ultimate Racing Catback w/Magnaflow Resonator | Corksport Urethane Exhaust Hangers |
JBR Boost Tubes | cp-e Nviscid Pipe | cp-e XcelNANO SRI | cp-e HeliHose | cp-e Stage 1 xFlex RMM | JBR SSB | RDS-05 Rear Sway Bar |
Torque Solutions Delrin Shift Knob | Block8Head Dual Defrost Pod | Aeroforce Interceptor | Prosport Evo Boost Gauge

show | BC Racing BR Coilovers w/Koyo | SPC Rear Camber Arms | Avid.1 AV-06 18x8 +42 225/40 | 2011+ Tech Headlights | Corksport Tow Plate |
Morimoto 5000k bi-xenon / 3000k fogs | 3BSpec Switchbacks | Corksport LED Rear Bumper Lights | S204 STi Lip

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ahfunaki is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-24-2012, 07:16 PM   #527

smurugby12 is the leader of the worldsmurugby12 is the leader of the worldsmurugby12 is the leader of the worldsmurugby12 is the leader of the worldsmurugby12 is the leader of the worldsmurugby12 is the leader of the worldsmurugby12 is the leader of the worldsmurugby12 is the leader of the worldsmurugby12 is the leader of the worldsmurugby12 is the leader of the worldsmurugby12 is the leader of the world
Groans: 0
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Why red? Because I fucked up the order. Thought I got black with red writing. Got red w/ white writing lol. It's too flashy for my taste but it will work for one week.

Why mud flaps? Only going on during long trips to family cabin in Michigan (300 miles + dirt roads), and winter. Otherwise these suckers will be taken off around the city.

Pretty soon I will be selling these for pretty cheap ($100 for Rally Armor compared to 130 plus shipping) so I can buy black ones. If anyone is interested let me know.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mud flaps 2.jpg (247.8 KB, 75 views)
File Type: jpg mud flaps 3.jpg (202.8 KB, 64 views)
smurugby12 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-24-2012, 07:21 PM   #528

Daftboy has a reputation beyond reputeDaftboy has a reputation beyond reputeDaftboy has a reputation beyond reputeDaftboy has a reputation beyond reputeDaftboy has a reputation beyond reputeDaftboy has a reputation beyond reputeDaftboy has a reputation beyond reputeDaftboy has a reputation beyond reputeDaftboy has a reputation beyond reputeDaftboy has a reputation beyond reputeDaftboy has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

Tire rotation ..9500 miles...
 Old 06-24-2012, 07:32 PM   #529

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by smurugby12
Why red? Because I fucked up the order. Thought I got black with red writing. Got red w/ white writing lol. It's too flashy for my taste but it will work for one week.

Why mud flaps? Only going on during long trips to family cabin in Michigan (300 miles + dirt roads), and winter. Otherwise these suckers will be taken off around the city.

Pretty soon I will be selling these for pretty cheap ($100 for Rally Armor compared to 130 plus shipping) so I can buy black ones. If anyone is interested let me know.
So you went through all that trouble to put them on why???
The Following User Says Thank You to GODspeed7 For This Useful Post:
SLOWHATCH (06-27-2012)
 Old 06-24-2012, 07:48 PM   #530

JasonMzdSpd3 is the leader of the worldJasonMzdSpd3 is the leader of the worldJasonMzdSpd3 is the leader of the worldJasonMzdSpd3 is the leader of the worldJasonMzdSpd3 is the leader of the worldJasonMzdSpd3 is the leader of the worldJasonMzdSpd3 is the leader of the worldJasonMzdSpd3 is the leader of the worldJasonMzdSpd3 is the leader of the worldJasonMzdSpd3 is the leader of the worldJasonMzdSpd3 is the leader of the world
Groans: 19
Groaned at 10 Times in 9 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Got some denso's. Got a license plate relocator kit and met Eric and Jp at their new shop in Denver.

Sent from Epic 4G via tap & touch 2.
Mods - AP, CP-E Xcel 3.25 Maf Intake, ATP Catless DP, CP-E Triton 3" SS CBE, AT Internals, NGK 1 step colder plugs, TurboSmart BPV, GTX 2867r, 3 bar map, GS EBCS, HTP 3" TIP, JBR stage 2 OCC, CP-E Delta core FMIC, JBR Trilogy, JBR Solid Shifter Bushings
Ordered Mods -
Planned mods -safe seals. SSP oil return, CObb V3, Denso step colder plugs. My car hates NGK for some reason.
Mods here but not installed-

Purple Drank tuned!

Tinted 15% all the way around, 5% hatch.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think the internet needs more Cowbell!
JasonMzdSpd3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-24-2012, 07:59 PM   #531

smurugby12 is the leader of the worldsmurugby12 is the leader of the worldsmurugby12 is the leader of the worldsmurugby12 is the leader of the worldsmurugby12 is the leader of the worldsmurugby12 is the leader of the worldsmurugby12 is the leader of the worldsmurugby12 is the leader of the worldsmurugby12 is the leader of the worldsmurugby12 is the leader of the worldsmurugby12 is the leader of the world
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

So you went through all that trouble to put them on why???
Celebrating the 4th in Michigan so they will get used. Also to see what they look like, bored, and for others who may be curious about a black pu/ red mud flap combo .
smurugby12 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to smurugby12 For This Useful Post:
Vinnie (06-24-2012)
 Old 06-25-2012, 11:47 AM   #532

GODO is a splendid one to beholdGODO is a splendid one to beholdGODO is a splendid one to beholdGODO is a splendid one to beholdGODO is a splendid one to beholdGODO is a splendid one to beholdGODO is a splendid one to beholdGODO is a splendid one to behold
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

washed, clayed, polished, and waxed the car. We are all ready for summer.
 Old 06-25-2012, 12:13 PM   #533
Banned

dantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the world
Thanked 7,891 Times in 3,580 Posts
Groans: 23
Groaned at 52 Times in 48 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Pulled mud flaps off. Flashed new map.
dantes5823 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-25-2012, 03:07 PM   #534

makjur is the leader of the worldmakjur is the leader of the worldmakjur is the leader of the worldmakjur is the leader of the worldmakjur is the leader of the worldmakjur is the leader of the worldmakjur is the leader of the worldmakjur is the leader of the worldmakjur is the leader of the worldmakjur is the leader of the worldmakjur is the leader of the world
Groans: 4
Groaned at 15 Times in 8 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Oil change with penzoil plat and napa gold filter
JBR 80duro RMM installed
@Jbarrone is the man, hooked me up good
Cobb SF intake installed
Didn't have time for the Cobb TIP, yet
Flashed new OTS map, have not thrashed on the car as of yet... Trying to figure out how to get the MAF cal done right now
fueledbysean likes this.
makjur is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-25-2012, 03:28 PM   #535

radbrad is the leader of the worldradbrad is the leader of the worldradbrad is the leader of the worldradbrad is the leader of the worldradbrad is the leader of the worldradbrad is the leader of the worldradbrad is the leader of the worldradbrad is the leader of the worldradbrad is the leader of the worldradbrad is the leader of the worldradbrad is the leader of the world
Groaned at 14 Times in 10 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I changed my radiator.

Which means I took the front end of my car off. Twas a huge pita!
TWM STS || Forge BPVv1 || Sure RMM || Cobb SRI || CNT DP || AP || Autotech || ITV22 || COBB/TR8L FMIC || JBR TB&IM TIG || HTP TIP || JBR PMM&TMM || JBR EGR DELETE || Cobb CBE || SONIC COs || Perm Plate & OCC || JBR OCC || PnP IM || DO Meth Inj. ||
radbrad is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-25-2012, 07:24 PM   #536
Eth/Meth Junkie

cld12pk2go is the leader of the worldcld12pk2go is the leader of the worldcld12pk2go is the leader of the worldcld12pk2go is the leader of the worldcld12pk2go is the leader of the worldcld12pk2go is the leader of the worldcld12pk2go is the leader of the worldcld12pk2go is the leader of the worldcld12pk2go is the leader of the worldcld12pk2go is the leader of the worldcld12pk2go is the leader of the world
Thanked 5,488 Times in 1,740 Posts
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Installed AP tunes #365 and #366...finally beating LCV2™ into submission...
08 MS3: ATP GTX3071 at 26PSI , AEM Dryflow 21-2147DK, CP-E 3.25'' MAF, CP-E Nviscid TIP, PG FMIC piping with Treadstone TR11 core, Cobb BPV, Ported IM, PG v1 manifold, CP-E catted DP, CNT CBE, KMD v2, Grimspeed EBCS, Alkycontrol Meth injection (M10 with 100% meth), E40 fuel, Cobb AP (ATR= WIN), ACT ZX4-HDSS, 3-Bar MAP, JBR RSB, and CP-E 60 Duro Engine Mount Set. (297.3WHP/366.9WTQ - on K04, 469.2WHP/420.7WTQ - on GTX3071)
cld12pk2go is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-25-2012, 07:45 PM   #537

fueledbysean is the leader of the worldfueledbysean is the leader of the worldfueledbysean is the leader of the worldfueledbysean is the leader of the worldfueledbysean is the leader of the worldfueledbysean is the leader of the worldfueledbysean is the leader of the worldfueledbysean is the leader of the worldfueledbysean is the leader of the worldfueledbysean is the leader of the worldfueledbysean is the leader of the world
Groaned at 3 Times in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by gitarpik View Post
Oil change with penzoil plat and napa gold filter
JBR 80duro RMM installed
@Jbarrone is the man, hooked me up good
Cobb SF intake installed
Didn't have time for the Cobb TIP, yet
Flashed new OTS map, have not thrashed on the car as of yet... Trying to figure out how to get the MAF cal done right now
I just installed my hpfp internals and cobb intake/tip and it gives me the biggest smile when i step on it
Sure: RMM, Countershift, Shortcut
Corksport: Shift bushings, eyelids
H&R: Sport springs
OBX: Catback
Misc: Avid.1 a06 18x8, Res delete, 35% Tint, RS Mudflaps, Thule Rack, Green hella horns
fueledbysean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to fueledbysean For This Useful Post:
makjur (06-25-2012)
 Old 06-25-2012, 08:40 PM   #538

makjur is the leader of the worldmakjur is the leader of the worldmakjur is the leader of the worldmakjur is the leader of the worldmakjur is the leader of the worldmakjur is the leader of the worldmakjur is the leader of the worldmakjur is the leader of the worldmakjur is the leader of the worldmakjur is the leader of the worldmakjur is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by fueledbysean View Post
I just installed my hpfp internals and cobb intake/tip and it gives me the biggest smile when i step on it
Nice man, same here (with just the SRI so far) hearing turbo noise for the first time since i had my last car is FUN
Wonder if it will be even louder when I put the TIP in, wont have time until July at this rate

I want to get internals but not in my budget for a while since I'm saving up for a house
all the mods i got so far were thanks to selling shit i never used anymore (laptops, ipods, guitar accessories)
I have a few things left, but they not moving
 Old 06-26-2012, 12:16 AM   #539

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by gitarpik

Nice man, same here (with just the SRI so far) hearing turbo noise for the first time since i had my last car is FUN
Wonder if it will be even louder when I put the TIP in, wont have time until July at this rate

I want to get internals but not in my budget for a while since I'm saving up for a house
all the mods i got so far were thanks to selling shit i never used anymore (laptops, ipods, guitar accessories)
I have a few things left, but they not moving
I would do yourself a favor then and not get the TIP and save for internals instead. Noise factor shouldn't determine your mod list, safety should.
 Old 06-26-2012, 03:43 AM   #540

Not Ranked  0 score     

I would do yourself a favor then and not get the TIP and save for internals instead. Noise factor shouldn't determine your mod list, safety should.
Got the TIP already, just didn't have time to install yet
Noise factor is the only thing I noticed so far since I havnt gone WOT yet...

Just excited to actually hear the turbo in this car now, my old GTI had a stock airbox and you could hear the tiny K03 easily, even with windows up. They probly did that on purpose to make that car feel mentally faster.

If internals are recommended for a TIP then I'll wait though, and thanks for that. I have only read that downpipes require internals for safety reasons and everything else can be compensated for with proper tuning.
 Old 06-26-2012, 04:03 AM   #541

cesaros is the leader of the worldcesaros is the leader of the worldcesaros is the leader of the worldcesaros is the leader of the worldcesaros is the leader of the worldcesaros is the leader of the worldcesaros is the leader of the worldcesaros is the leader of the worldcesaros is the leader of the worldcesaros is the leader of the worldcesaros is the leader of the world
Groans: 106
Groaned at 53 Times in 41 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by gitarpik View Post

If internals are recommended for a TIP then I'll wait though, and thanks for that. I have only read that downpipes require internals for safety reasons and everything else can be compensated for with proper tuning.
youll be fine putting an I/TIP on without upgrading fuel internals. I did it for 2 years without issues. You have an accessport, monitor what you should for extra peace of mind.
cesaros is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-26-2012, 07:57 AM   #542

ahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by cesaros View Post
youll be fine putting an I/TIP on without upgrading fuel internals. I did it for 2 years without issues. You have an accessport, monitor what you should for extra peace of mind.
This is not recommended by most though...

I have a test pipe I want to put on, but I'm being good and waiting til I upgrade my internals...because is it really worth the risk?

go | COBB AccessPORT | Autotech HPFP Internals | TurboXS Catless Downpipe | TurboXS Race Pipe | Ultimate Racing Catback w/Magnaflow Resonator | Corksport Urethane Exhaust Hangers |
JBR Boost Tubes | cp-e Nviscid Pipe | cp-e XcelNANO SRI | cp-e HeliHose | cp-e Stage 1 xFlex RMM | JBR SSB | RDS-05 Rear Sway Bar |
Torque Solutions Delrin Shift Knob | Block8Head Dual Defrost Pod | Aeroforce Interceptor | Prosport Evo Boost Gauge

show | BC Racing BR Coilovers w/Koyo | SPC Rear Camber Arms | Avid.1 AV-06 18x8 +42 225/40 | 2011+ Tech Headlights | Corksport Tow Plate |
Morimoto 5000k bi-xenon / 3000k fogs | 3BSpec Switchbacks | Corksport LED Rear Bumper Lights | S204 STi Lip

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
 Old 06-26-2012, 07:57 AM   #543
Hide Yo Kids-No really, Hide them!

Voltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the world
Thanked 17,305 Times in 3,625 Posts
Groans: 77
Groaned at 24 Times in 23 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Haven't done shit yet, but tonight I'll be doing the springs, and if @dantes5823 comes thru, I'll be putting mudflaps on too lol.
Voltron is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-26-2012, 09:20 AM   #544

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by cesaros

That is the golden debate. Sometimes you will and sometimes you won't. I can't look at his mod list but if he has an AP and actually monitors he should be ok. I was with intake and TIP.
 Old 06-26-2012, 06:00 PM   #545

Not Ranked  0 score     

Went and picked up some new wheels. Not really the look I was going to go for but I got a crazy deal on them so I couldn't pass them up...

18x8 +35 MSR 045's

Should look decent...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2012-06-26 14.38.57.jpg (3.22 MB, 68 views)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following User Says Thank You to ahfunaki For This Useful Post:
CaptObvious75 (06-26-2012)
 Old 06-26-2012, 10:25 PM   #546

wankular is the leader of the worldwankular is the leader of the worldwankular is the leader of the worldwankular is the leader of the worldwankular is the leader of the worldwankular is the leader of the worldwankular is the leader of the worldwankular is the leader of the worldwankular is the leader of the worldwankular is the leader of the worldwankular is the leader of the world
Thanked 5,537 Times in 2,045 Posts
Groans: 5
Groaned at 19 Times in 18 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

After owning my car for 3 years, I finally got an AP and installed a stage one map tonight.
Tomorrow I'm going to make a new battery bracket since my new battery is a good two inches shorter than the OEM one.
 Old 06-27-2012, 09:57 AM   #547
Hide Yo Kids-No really, Hide them!

Voltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the world
Thanked 17,305 Times in 3,625 Posts
Groans: 77
Groaned at 24 Times in 23 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Lowered Pu on H&R's. It helps to have all the proper tools. And not start at 9pm.
Voltron is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Voltron For This Useful Post:
MS3G35 (06-27-2012)
 Old 06-27-2012, 12:40 PM   #548

Domino81 is the leader of the worldDomino81 is the leader of the worldDomino81 is the leader of the worldDomino81 is the leader of the worldDomino81 is the leader of the worldDomino81 is the leader of the worldDomino81 is the leader of the worldDomino81 is the leader of the worldDomino81 is the leader of the worldDomino81 is the leader of the worldDomino81 is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,575 Times in 1,904 Posts
Groans: 12
Groaned at 73 Times in 36 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I washed it last night and today it's dusty... fuck you, dust. Fuck you.

lol - Teddy, how's the stance, man?

Anthony D. Christiano - Co-Owner at Inspiration Studios Photography
2008 CosmicBlue Mazdaspeed3
294whp/335wtq - Stock K04
370whp/370wtq - BNR stage 3

FreekTuned, BNR Stage 3, Cobb AccessPort, HTP tray and 3" intake, Devil's Own Meth Injection D10 Nozzle, 3-Bar Map & Plug & Play Connector, PTP Injector Seals & Studs, KritzSpeed 3-Port BCS, Sure Return, UR Downpipe, CorkSport Race Pipe, Magnaflow Cat-back, CP-E FMIC, TWM STS, TWM A6 Leopard Shift Knob, TWM Leather Shift Boot, AutoTech Fuel Pump Internals, JBR trinity, Forge Version 2 BPV, Koni Yellows, H&R's, Sonic Tuning ST100's 18x8.5 + 5/16" spacer (ET40), SPC camber arms, Cobb Rear Sway Bar, Nitto NT05 235/40/18 (front) BF Goodrich g-Force Sport 235/40/18 (rear), MSD DashHawk, 35% tint, Semi-debadged ...Unicorn Jizz
Domino81 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-27-2012, 01:15 PM   #549

Geo13 is the leader of the worldGeo13 is the leader of the worldGeo13 is the leader of the worldGeo13 is the leader of the worldGeo13 is the leader of the worldGeo13 is the leader of the worldGeo13 is the leader of the worldGeo13 is the leader of the worldGeo13 is the leader of the worldGeo13 is the leader of the worldGeo13 is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,621 Times in 591 Posts
Groans: 107
Groaned at 8 Times in 7 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Purchased SPC adjustable camber arms....without the wife's approval I'm in trouble.
3dpilot likes this.
SPONSORED BY MY WIFE- 2010 Mazdaspeed3 Black Mica (DeadPool): COBB AP Stage 2+(Custom skeurHYPNOTICton Tune), JBR TRILOGY 88D DogBone, 70D TMM & PMM, RSB, OCC, EGR Block Off, Mudflaps, TURBOSMART 50/50 BOV, Tanabe Strut Tower Bar, Moddiction Anvil, TWM Full Replacement Shifter, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers, SPC Adjustable Camber Arms, Autotech Internals, Denso ITV24, ETS TMIC, UR Catted Down Pipe & Resonated Test Pipe, Corksport 3" Power Series Intake, CBE, GrimmSpeed 3 Port EBCS, Proto Tuning AP Holder, ProSport EVO Boost & AFR Gauge, Ultragauge Classic, Block8Head Dual Vent Pod, DDM Lows: 35w/6K & Fogs: 35w/3k HIDs, Headlight Armor Yellow Fog Overlays, some SURE stuff...still iNATORva

2 Reckless By Speed + 3 Speeding = Mazdaspeed3 (no more parts and a pissed off wife)
Geo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-27-2012, 01:21 PM   #550

Domino81 is the leader of the worldDomino81 is the leader of the worldDomino81 is the leader of the worldDomino81 is the leader of the worldDomino81 is the leader of the worldDomino81 is the leader of the worldDomino81 is the leader of the worldDomino81 is the leader of the worldDomino81 is the leader of the worldDomino81 is the leader of the worldDomino81 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Geo13 View Post
Purchased SPC adjustable camber arms....without the wife's approval I'm in trouble.
Google search AC DELCO 45K0187... They maybe cheaper. And they're identical.

FreekTuned, BNR Stage 3, Cobb AccessPort, HTP tray and 3" intake, Devil's Own Meth Injection D10 Nozzle, 3-Bar Map & Plug & Play Connector, PTP Injector Seals & Studs, KritzSpeed 3-Port BCS, Sure Return, UR Downpipe, CorkSport Race Pipe, Magnaflow Cat-back, CP-E FMIC, TWM STS, TWM A6 Leopard Shift Knob, TWM Leather Shift Boot, AutoTech Fuel Pump Internals, JBR trinity, Forge Version 2 BPV, Koni Yellows, H&R's, Sonic Tuning ST100's 18x8.5 + 5/16" spacer (ET40), SPC camber arms, Cobb Rear Sway Bar, Nitto NT05 235/40/18 (front) BF Goodrich g-Force Sport 235/40/18 (rear), MSD DashHawk, 35% tint, Semi-debadged ...Unicorn Jizz
The Following User Says Thank You to Domino81 For This Useful Post:
Geo13 (06-27-2012)
 Old 06-27-2012, 01:41 PM   #551

KILLER_VIZ is the leader of the worldKILLER_VIZ is the leader of the worldKILLER_VIZ is the leader of the worldKILLER_VIZ is the leader of the worldKILLER_VIZ is the leader of the worldKILLER_VIZ is the leader of the worldKILLER_VIZ is the leader of the worldKILLER_VIZ is the leader of the worldKILLER_VIZ is the leader of the worldKILLER_VIZ is the leader of the worldKILLER_VIZ is the leader of the world
Groans: 9
Groaned at 28 Times in 14 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

This was taken right before I put the vac line on.
 Old 06-27-2012, 04:45 PM   #552

Geo13 is the leader of the worldGeo13 is the leader of the worldGeo13 is the leader of the worldGeo13 is the leader of the worldGeo13 is the leader of the worldGeo13 is the leader of the worldGeo13 is the leader of the worldGeo13 is the leader of the worldGeo13 is the leader of the worldGeo13 is the leader of the worldGeo13 is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,621 Times in 591 Posts
Groans: 107
Groaned at 8 Times in 7 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Domino81 View Post
Google search AC DELCO 45K0187... They maybe cheaper. And they're identical.
Fucking fat fingers of mine! I groaned you earlier, my bad. Yeah, I pulled the trigger already so I shall suffer the wrath of the wife when it shows up on Friday (hopefully). I'd rather ask for forgiveness than permission.
SPONSORED BY MY WIFE- 2010 Mazdaspeed3 Black Mica (DeadPool): COBB AP Stage 2+(Custom skeurHYPNOTICton Tune), JBR TRILOGY 88D DogBone, 70D TMM & PMM, RSB, OCC, EGR Block Off, Mudflaps, TURBOSMART 50/50 BOV, Tanabe Strut Tower Bar, Moddiction Anvil, TWM Full Replacement Shifter, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers, SPC Adjustable Camber Arms, Autotech Internals, Denso ITV24, ETS TMIC, UR Catted Down Pipe & Resonated Test Pipe, Corksport 3" Power Series Intake, CBE, GrimmSpeed 3 Port EBCS, Proto Tuning AP Holder, ProSport EVO Boost & AFR Gauge, Ultragauge Classic, Block8Head Dual Vent Pod, DDM Lows: 35w/6K & Fogs: 35w/3k HIDs, Headlight Armor Yellow Fog Overlays, some SURE stuff...still iNATORva

2 Reckless By Speed + 3 Speeding = Mazdaspeed3 (no more parts and a pissed off wife)
Geo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-27-2012, 04:46 PM   #553
Banned

dantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the world
Thanked 7,891 Times in 3,580 Posts
Groans: 23
Groaned at 52 Times in 48 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Installed hks bov.
KILLER_VIZ likes this.
dantes5823 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-27-2012, 04:58 PM   #554

az_jayc has a reputation beyond reputeaz_jayc has a reputation beyond reputeaz_jayc has a reputation beyond reputeaz_jayc has a reputation beyond reputeaz_jayc has a reputation beyond reputeaz_jayc has a reputation beyond reputeaz_jayc has a reputation beyond reputeaz_jayc has a reputation beyond reputeaz_jayc has a reputation beyond reputeaz_jayc has a reputation beyond reputeaz_jayc has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

Installed the CP-e top mount today. One of these days I will get around to installing the DP I have sitting in my room lol

Ksport coilovers// rear wiper delete // shaved rear hatch // 12 inch Rockford Fosgate p3 // 1800 Watt Kenwood amp // ddm tuning Hid headlights // JBR Motor mounts all around // JBR tigs // JBR rear adjustable camber plates // AT fuel pump internals // CP-e tmic // CP-e Cai // COBB TiH //CNT catted turbo back exhaust.....
az_jayc is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-27-2012, 05:23 PM   #555

anavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,457 Times in 1,982 Posts
Groans: 63
Groaned at 43 Times in 22 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by voltron View Post
Lowered Pu on H&R's. It helps to have all the proper tools. And not start at 9pm.
I was in a time crunch to put my struts on when I got them and did it from 10 pm to 3 am...then got up at 6 to go to a cars and coffee. bad times.

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you."
anavrinIV is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-27-2012, 07:52 PM   #556

Neutral  +1 score     

Originally Posted by Geo13

Fucking fat fingers of mine! I groaned you earlier, my bad. Yeah, I pulled the trigger already so I shall suffer the wrath of the wife when it shows up on Friday (hopefully). I'd rather ask for forgiveness than permission.
Dude I am in the same boat. I told my wife about a guy from work that dropped 976.xx in one shot on his car and she said she would kick me out if I did that. Needless to say I am glad we have separate credit cards because about a week before that I purchased a $400 AP, $350 fuel pump internals, $100 RMM, $185 TMM all at once. I lead a double life that I am ashamed of! Damn you MSF for being a bad influence!
Geo13 and Wicked like this.
The Following User Says Thank You to GODspeed7 For This Useful Post:
Geo13 (06-28-2012)
 Old 06-27-2012, 08:24 PM   #557

Not Ranked  0 score     

Umm, I've done that. I dropped over $2000 on my car around tax time and my gf was OK with it. I wouldn't be with her if spending my own money on my car wasn't cool.
Geo13 likes this.

The Following User Says Thank You to Domino81 For This Useful Post:
Geo13 (06-28-2012)
 Old 06-27-2012, 09:57 PM   #558

rice ahoy is a splendid one to beholdrice ahoy is a splendid one to beholdrice ahoy is a splendid one to beholdrice ahoy is a splendid one to beholdrice ahoy is a splendid one to beholdrice ahoy is a splendid one to beholdrice ahoy is a splendid one to behold
Not Ranked  0 score     

Took pics with my new Nikon D5100

Last edited by rice ahoy; 06-27-2012 at 10:27 PM.
rice ahoy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rice ahoy For This Useful Post:
dantes5823 (06-28-2012)
 Old 06-28-2012, 04:43 AM   #559

Dr. Speed is the leader of the worldDr. Speed is the leader of the worldDr. Speed is the leader of the worldDr. Speed is the leader of the worldDr. Speed is the leader of the worldDr. Speed is the leader of the worldDr. Speed is the leader of the worldDr. Speed is the leader of the worldDr. Speed is the leader of the worldDr. Speed is the leader of the worldDr. Speed is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,036 Times in 298 Posts
Groans: 22
Not Ranked  0 score     

^^ Nice! I have the same camera and love it. It really seems to bring out the true color of your VRM MS3
Dr. Speed is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-28-2012, 04:50 AM   #560

THE REAPER has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REAPER has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REAPER has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REAPER has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REAPER has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REAPER has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REAPER has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REAPER has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REAPER has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REAPER has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REAPER has a reputation beyond repute
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Agreed, it almost looks like it has a copper/orangish flake to it, even though I know its red.

Looks good