register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3 MZR Gen2 Forums (2010-2013)
> Gen2 MS3 General Discussion

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree1982Likes

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 07-19-2012, 11:57 AM   #721

apawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the world
Groans: 3
Groaned at 8 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Geo13 View Post
These are OEM (jspec) mazda parts they clip in and use 3m tape.
Looks like you have a GenDone....they should come of with no issues and a goo gone run down where the tapes was. No clips on yours, yeah?
Nah .. No clips just 3M tape. I just hope it comes off nice and easy

although ... i kinda dig em. Just dunno if they look right on the car or not. Can't make up my mind.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2008 Sunlight Silver MS3 GT // Because racecar SOLD
Cobb AP || Autotech Internals || CP-e Safe Seals || Bosch 3Bar|| Godspeed FMIC with Godspeed piping || ATP catless downpipe || GT3076R || 3" HTP Intake/Inlet || Turbo Smart Dual Port running in 50/50 || SI Boost Tubes || JBR RMM 80a || JBR SSP || JBR Shifter Bushings || EGR Delete || Corksport LED Lighting || Apexi auto timer || Eibach PK || 18x8 Motegi SP10s || 225/40/18 Nitto NT555 || NGK 1 Step Colder plugs

Dynojet 7/6/2013 349.71whp 333lb tq

Dynojet 8/2/2013 378.26whp 384lb tq

Dynojet 8/31/2013 392.14whp 397lb tq

PERM Tuned by Alan and DJ
apawk is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 07-19-2012, 11:59 AM   #722

Geo13 is the leader of the worldGeo13 is the leader of the worldGeo13 is the leader of the worldGeo13 is the leader of the worldGeo13 is the leader of the worldGeo13 is the leader of the worldGeo13 is the leader of the worldGeo13 is the leader of the worldGeo13 is the leader of the worldGeo13 is the leader of the worldGeo13 is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,621 Times in 591 Posts
Groans: 107
Groaned at 8 Times in 7 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by apawk View Post
Nah .. No clips just 3M tape. I just hope it comes off nice and easy
Heat gun or hair dryer and an old credit card should do you fine. Good luck.

I like them visually and for function.....blunts on rainy days and all.
SPONSORED BY MY WIFE- 2010 Mazdaspeed3 Black Mica (DeadPool): COBB AP Stage 2+(Custom skeurHYPNOTICton Tune), JBR TRILOGY 88D DogBone, 70D TMM & PMM, RSB, OCC, EGR Block Off, Mudflaps, TURBOSMART 50/50 BOV, Tanabe Strut Tower Bar, Moddiction Anvil, TWM Full Replacement Shifter, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers, SPC Adjustable Camber Arms, Autotech Internals, Denso ITV24, ETS TMIC, UR Catted Down Pipe & Resonated Test Pipe, Corksport 3" Power Series Intake, CBE, GrimmSpeed 3 Port EBCS, Proto Tuning AP Holder, ProSport EVO Boost & AFR Gauge, Ultragauge Classic, Block8Head Dual Vent Pod, DDM Lows: 35w/6K & Fogs: 35w/3k HIDs, Headlight Armor Yellow Fog Overlays, some SURE stuff...still iNATORva

2 Reckless By Speed + 3 Speeding = Mazdaspeed3 (no more parts and a pissed off wife)
Geo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Geo13 For This Useful Post:
apawk (07-19-2012)
 Old 07-19-2012, 12:05 PM   #723

apawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Here is better pic of them. What you think?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cobb AP || Autotech Internals || CP-e Safe Seals || Bosch 3Bar|| Godspeed FMIC with Godspeed piping || ATP catless downpipe || GT3076R || 3" HTP Intake/Inlet || Turbo Smart Dual Port running in 50/50 || SI Boost Tubes || JBR RMM 80a || JBR SSP || JBR Shifter Bushings || EGR Delete || Corksport LED Lighting || Apexi auto timer || Eibach PK || 18x8 Motegi SP10s || 225/40/18 Nitto NT555 || NGK 1 Step Colder plugs

Old 07-19-2012, 01:18 PM   #724

Geo13 is the leader of the worldGeo13 is the leader of the worldGeo13 is the leader of the worldGeo13 is the leader of the worldGeo13 is the leader of the worldGeo13 is the leader of the worldGeo13 is the leader of the worldGeo13 is the leader of the worldGeo13 is the leader of the worldGeo13 is the leader of the worldGeo13 is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,621 Times in 591 Posts
Groans: 107
Groaned at 8 Times in 7 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

^^have the same ones on my 05 Mazda3 GT.... So yeah I like them. On the other hand.....if you peel them off with no damage I need to replace the passenger side front and rear (cause I used all my man strength while doing a wash and cracked them)
SPONSORED BY MY WIFE- 2010 Mazdaspeed3 Black Mica (DeadPool): COBB AP Stage 2+(Custom skeurHYPNOTICton Tune), JBR TRILOGY 88D DogBone, 70D TMM & PMM, RSB, OCC, EGR Block Off, Mudflaps, TURBOSMART 50/50 BOV, Tanabe Strut Tower Bar, Moddiction Anvil, TWM Full Replacement Shifter, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers, SPC Adjustable Camber Arms, Autotech Internals, Denso ITV24, ETS TMIC, UR Catted Down Pipe & Resonated Test Pipe, Corksport 3" Power Series Intake, CBE, GrimmSpeed 3 Port EBCS, Proto Tuning AP Holder, ProSport EVO Boost & AFR Gauge, Ultragauge Classic, Block8Head Dual Vent Pod, DDM Lows: 35w/6K & Fogs: 35w/3k HIDs, Headlight Armor Yellow Fog Overlays, some SURE stuff...still iNATORva

2 Reckless By Speed + 3 Speeding = Mazdaspeed3 (no more parts and a pissed off wife)
Geo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 07-19-2012, 01:21 PM   #725

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Geo13 View Post
^^have the same ones on my 05 Mazda3 GT.... So yeah I like them. On the other hand.....if you peel them off with no damage I need to replace the passenger side front and rear (cause I used all my man strength while doing a wash and cracked them)
If i remove them ill just send them to you for shipping charges. That way you can have all of them in case you decide to go all HULK on the front ones too
Geo13 likes this.

The Following User Says Thank You to apawk For This Useful Post:
Geo13 (07-19-2012)
 Old 07-19-2012, 05:38 PM   #726

f-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,044 Times in 427 Posts
Groans: 1
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Red Velvet is on stands this afternoon. Method has been leaking because the nut that holds the self-sealing gasket broke.

uploadfromtaptalk1342744708840.jpg

EDIT: meth, not method. Auto correct is my enemy :/
-- via Jellybean Galaxy Nexus
JBR RSB, Stage2 OCC, Stage 2 SSP, IM TIG, 70D RMM, 70D PMM // DevilsOwn Stage 2 WMI kit + DO7 nozzle (MSF-prize) // COBB AP (Self-tune), XLE BPV // Corksport TMIC, SRI, TIP // Racing Beat Cat-back Exhaust // Denso Iridium ITV22 Spark Plugs // SURE TB TIG // Ultimate Racing Test Pipe // KMD HPFP Internals // TSW Nurburgring 18x7.5 ET45 Matte Black // SWIFT Spec-R Lowering Springs //

Last edited by f-castrillo; 07-19-2012 at 06:12 PM.
f-castrillo is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 07-19-2012, 05:48 PM   #727

xI Leveler Ix is the leader of the worldxI Leveler Ix is the leader of the worldxI Leveler Ix is the leader of the worldxI Leveler Ix is the leader of the worldxI Leveler Ix is the leader of the worldxI Leveler Ix is the leader of the worldxI Leveler Ix is the leader of the worldxI Leveler Ix is the leader of the worldxI Leveler Ix is the leader of the worldxI Leveler Ix is the leader of the worldxI Leveler Ix is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,693 Times in 888 Posts
Groans: 75
Groaned at 31 Times in 20 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Added Corksport frame relocator! Now I need more lowerz!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 411492_3960516243634_814257765_o.jpg (284.3 KB, 31 views)
///VRM 2006 UNICORN Speed6 GT #02418///
STOCK AS OF 2015...
Old Stuff....
/// COBB AP /// AT HPFP /// 20psi Teck5 Tune by Ekanddsm /// JBR RMM /// HTP 3" Intake System /// SURE Dreadnaught and Juggernaut ///
/// Denso ITV22 /// Mystery Testpipe /// Fidanza Lightweight Flywheel /// Eagle Motorsports Full-Faced Clutch Upgrade ///
/// Megan Racing Springs /// SPC Adjustable Balljoints /// JBR TIGS, EGR Delete and Coolant Bypass ///

xI Leveler Ix is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 07-19-2012, 07:34 PM   #728

f-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Sealed leak from the cracked fluid sensor nut. Also fed some of my extra DO meth tubing into my filler spout, and now the spout is properly vented. No more slow fills

JBR RSB, Stage2 OCC, Stage 2 SSP, IM TIG, 70D RMM, 70D PMM // DevilsOwn Stage 2 WMI kit + DO7 nozzle (MSF-prize) // COBB AP (Self-tune), XLE BPV // Corksport TMIC, SRI, TIP // Racing Beat Cat-back Exhaust // Denso Iridium ITV22 Spark Plugs // SURE TB TIG // Ultimate Racing Test Pipe // KMD HPFP Internals // TSW Nurburgring 18x7.5 ET45 Matte Black // SWIFT Spec-R Lowering Springs //
 Old 07-20-2012, 09:28 AM   #729
Banned

dantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the world
Thanked 7,891 Times in 3,580 Posts
Groans: 23
Groaned at 52 Times in 48 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Putting on nitto 555's in the front. Thanks @kritz!
dantes5823 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 07-20-2012, 11:29 AM   #730

Not Ranked  0 score     

Well ... was going to put on my Lamin-X yellow fog covers but it looks like i may have to take off the bumper?! Not sure if i can get to it and cut the tabs off the sides if i dont get the bumper off.... Cant seem to get the trim ring out either

Old 07-20-2012, 11:38 AM   #731

caesura is the leader of the worldcaesura is the leader of the worldcaesura is the leader of the worldcaesura is the leader of the worldcaesura is the leader of the worldcaesura is the leader of the worldcaesura is the leader of the worldcaesura is the leader of the worldcaesura is the leader of the worldcaesura is the leader of the worldcaesura is the leader of the world
Groans: 45
Groaned at 5 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Well ... was going to put on my Lamin-X yellow fog covers but it looks like i may have to take off the bumper?! Not sure if i can get to it and cut the tabs off the sides if i dont get the bumper off.... Cant seem to get the trim ring out either
You don't have to take off the bumper just remove the foglight bezels, there are 4 or 5 clips on it just remove them carefully.
Cobb AP: JBR WP Intake: CX Racing Fmic: CPE Catted Dp: SU Rmm: Autotech Intenals: Turbosmart BPV: JBR TB tig: JBR rear swaybar: JBR Shifter: TB Performance Mid Chasis Brace: TB Peformance Traction Bar V2: H/R Springs: Privat Akzents 18x8.5+48: 10mm Spacers: Hella Horns:
caesura is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 07-20-2012, 12:51 PM   #732

minger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the world
Groaned at 11 Times in 7 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by caesura View Post
You don't have to take off the bumper just remove the foglight bezels, there are 4 or 5 clips on it just remove them carefully.
Pull it starting with the inside then bottom if I remember right.

It's still hard to get perfect because you're not left with a lot of room to work on it.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Zoom Zoom.
minger is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 07-20-2012, 01:26 PM   #733

Not Ranked  0 score     

So i used a small flat blade to try and get the bezels off .... boogered one up pretty good in one spot. Any ideas on how to get the black inside bezel out easier?

EDIT:

Found a thread

Removing Fog Light Bezels

Old 07-20-2012, 01:35 PM   #734

Not Ranked  0 score     

So yeah .... They dont come off from the front

Old 07-20-2012, 02:28 PM   #735
Wide tire man

dbrier is the leader of the worlddbrier is the leader of the worlddbrier is the leader of the worlddbrier is the leader of the worlddbrier is the leader of the worlddbrier is the leader of the worlddbrier is the leader of the worlddbrier is the leader of the worlddbrier is the leader of the worlddbrier is the leader of the worlddbrier is the leader of the world
Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I installed my new Ultra Gauge this afternoon.
It's nice to be able to see my fuel pressure, coolant temp and boost.
Cobb AccessPort, Autotech HPFP internals, Corksport Stage II intake with TIP and airbox, Corksport rear camber arms, Corksport catted test pipe, Denso ITV22 plugs, JBR rear sway bar and HD mounts, CP-e stage II rear motor mount, Mazda5 rear brake upgrade, Bilstein struts, Eibach pro springs.
Too many wheels & tires to list.
dbrier is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 07-20-2012, 04:29 PM   #736

zmarko has a reputation beyond reputezmarko has a reputation beyond reputezmarko has a reputation beyond reputezmarko has a reputation beyond reputezmarko has a reputation beyond reputezmarko has a reputation beyond reputezmarko has a reputation beyond reputezmarko has a reputation beyond reputezmarko has a reputation beyond reputezmarko has a reputation beyond reputezmarko has a reputation beyond repute
Groaned at 7 Times in 7 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I picked up my '12 MS3 in Silver. Love it so far, but then I came from a '10 Mazda 3 Hatch 6MT so it's not much different except the power.
 Old 07-20-2012, 04:42 PM   #737

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by zmarko View Post
I picked up my '12 MS3 in Silver. Love it so far, but then I came from a '10 Mazda 3 Hatch 6MT so it's not much different except the power.
Pics or it didnt happen

Old 07-20-2012, 05:14 PM   #738

zmarko has a reputation beyond reputezmarko has a reputation beyond reputezmarko has a reputation beyond reputezmarko has a reputation beyond reputezmarko has a reputation beyond reputezmarko has a reputation beyond reputezmarko has a reputation beyond reputezmarko has a reputation beyond reputezmarko has a reputation beyond reputezmarko has a reputation beyond reputezmarko has a reputation beyond repute
Groaned at 7 Times in 7 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Pics or it didnt happen
Ha ha. I literally bought the car during a 2 hr break from work. Been at work since 2:45am and am still here (due to the shootings in Aurora, CO last night). I will get pics tomorrow for sure.
f-castrillo (07-20-2012)
 Old 07-20-2012, 06:33 PM   #739
Hide Yo Kids-No really, Hide them!

Voltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the world
Thanked 17,305 Times in 3,625 Posts
Groans: 77
Groaned at 24 Times in 23 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Flashed 2 more maps from @rfinkle2
One to kill the boost gremlin
The other to start the e85 tuning adventure.
rfinkle2 likes this.
Voltron is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Voltron For This Useful Post:
dantes5823 (07-20-2012), Geo13 (07-23-2012)
 Old 07-20-2012, 07:03 PM   #740

Not Ranked  0 score     

Meth leak returned, although not as severe. Still leaking from the fluid switch. Ordered a new switch.

The Following User Says Thank You to f-castrillo For This Useful Post:
rfinkle2 (07-20-2012)
 Old 07-20-2012, 07:46 PM   #741
Banned

dantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by voltron View Post
Flashed 2 more maps from @rfinkle2
One to kill the boost gremlin
The other to start the e85 tuning adventure.
Preparation for the Voltron killa map has begun.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dantes5823 For This Useful Post:
f-castrillo (07-20-2012), Voltron (07-20-2012)
 Old 07-20-2012, 07:52 PM   #742

Wicked is the leader of the worldWicked is the leader of the worldWicked is the leader of the worldWicked is the leader of the worldWicked is the leader of the worldWicked is the leader of the worldWicked is the leader of the worldWicked is the leader of the worldWicked is the leader of the worldWicked is the leader of the worldWicked is the leader of the world
Groans: 9
Groaned at 3 Times in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Flat foot shifted for the first time. woohoo!!
2010 Velocity Red Mica MAZDASPEED3 |E30 self tune|CorkSport SRI/TIP|CorkSport Ice Box|CorkSport TMIC|Forge v2|Autotech Internals|JBR 80a RMM|JBR Shifter Bushings|COBB shift knob|H&R springs|JBR rear camber arms|MOOG end links|
Wicked is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Wicked For This Useful Post:
f-castrillo (07-20-2012)
 Old 07-20-2012, 07:57 PM   #743
Banned

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Wicked View Post
Flat foot shifted for the first time. woohoo!!
Welcome to the addiction.
 Old 07-20-2012, 09:17 PM   #744

Voltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by dantes5823 View Post
Preparation for the Voltron killa map has begun.
You have to catch me, in order to kill me hehe.
 Old 07-20-2012, 09:28 PM   #745

rwelsh is the leader of the worldrwelsh is the leader of the worldrwelsh is the leader of the worldrwelsh is the leader of the worldrwelsh is the leader of the worldrwelsh is the leader of the worldrwelsh is the leader of the worldrwelsh is the leader of the worldrwelsh is the leader of the worldrwelsh is the leader of the worldrwelsh is the leader of the world
Groaned at 7 Times in 6 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Wicked View Post
Chargespeed lip and plastidip rear bumper. I did the bumper last week, hence the damn water marks thanks to the sprinkler system watering the parking lot not the grass, ugh.
HOW DID YOU GET THE LINES SO PERFECT ON THE BUMPER, YOU USE TAPE?
 Old 07-20-2012, 09:36 PM   #746

Wicked is the leader of the worldWicked is the leader of the worldWicked is the leader of the worldWicked is the leader of the worldWicked is the leader of the worldWicked is the leader of the worldWicked is the leader of the worldWicked is the leader of the worldWicked is the leader of the worldWicked is the leader of the worldWicked is the leader of the world
Groans: 9
Groaned at 3 Times in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by rwelsh View Post
HOW DID YOU GET THE LINES SO PERFECT ON THE BUMPER, YOU USE TAPE?
Taped about an inch above the body line, used a hobby knife to score the plastidip, and then it all peeled off with the tape
2010 Velocity Red Mica MAZDASPEED3 |E30 self tune|CorkSport SRI/TIP|CorkSport Ice Box|CorkSport TMIC|Forge v2|Autotech Internals|JBR 80a RMM|JBR Shifter Bushings|COBB shift knob|H&R springs|JBR rear camber arms|MOOG end links|
Wicked is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 07-21-2012, 12:51 AM   #747

Not Ranked  0 score     

Ordered some stuff for the car today:

@DevilsOwn fluid level sensor: had to order a replacement because the plastic nut snapped (presumably under constant pressure of holding the self-seal down). Please consider making the nut of a stronger material, or some sort of metal, thanks!

@jbarone OCC + EGR block-off + IM TIG: The first two items are "better late than never" items. The IM TIG will be there for the next time I do my valve cleaning; it's kinda messed up looking from when I cracked my IM last year, so I want to have it on hand just in case the SURE piece doesn't survive the next reinstall.

And I washed the car down with some Meguiars wash and wax
The Following User Says Thank You to f-castrillo For This Useful Post:
JBR (07-21-2012)
 Old 07-22-2012, 06:44 PM   #748

kmpeeps is the leader of the worldkmpeeps is the leader of the worldkmpeeps is the leader of the worldkmpeeps is the leader of the worldkmpeeps is the leader of the worldkmpeeps is the leader of the worldkmpeeps is the leader of the worldkmpeeps is the leader of the worldkmpeeps is the leader of the worldkmpeeps is the leader of the worldkmpeeps is the leader of the world
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Finished my "break in" period finally. 6 weeks, 2200 miles, and got my first ticket in it this morning. Now it's time to have some fun.
To Be Installed: HTP 3.5" Intake
kmpeeps is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kmpeeps For This Useful Post:
f-castrillo (07-22-2012)
 Old 07-22-2012, 06:47 PM   #749
Banned

Not Ranked  0 score     

Double checked my intake after installing it yesterday. Now just gotta let it settle in and maf cal it.
 Old 07-22-2012, 07:20 PM   #750

Not Ranked  0 score     

Put in another 3 gallons e85 and 9 gallons 93. This is my second tank since friday night. Fuck that shit burns fast.
 Old 07-22-2012, 07:25 PM   #751
jtt

jtt is the leader of the worldjtt is the leader of the worldjtt is the leader of the worldjtt is the leader of the worldjtt is the leader of the worldjtt is the leader of the worldjtt is the leader of the worldjtt is the leader of the worldjtt is the leader of the worldjtt is the leader of the worldjtt is the leader of the world
Groans: 2
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Autocrossed for the first time... Need drivermod, bad.
jtt is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 07-22-2012, 07:40 PM   #752
Banned

Not Ranked  0 score     

Put in another 3 gallons e85 and 9 gallons 93. This is my second tank since friday night. Fuck that shit burns fast.
You just drive it like you stole it lol
 Old 07-22-2012, 08:39 PM   #753

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by dantes5823 View Post
You just drive it like you stole it lol
True that.
 Old 07-22-2012, 08:47 PM   #754
Banned

Not Ranked  0 score     

True that.
Just glad to hear you made it off the toilet.
 Old 07-23-2012, 05:35 PM   #755

smr87 is the leader of the worldsmr87 is the leader of the worldsmr87 is the leader of the worldsmr87 is the leader of the worldsmr87 is the leader of the worldsmr87 is the leader of the worldsmr87 is the leader of the worldsmr87 is the leader of the worldsmr87 is the leader of the worldsmr87 is the leader of the worldsmr87 is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,627 Times in 708 Posts
Groans: 17
Groaned at 6 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Spent some dollars on her today:

Corksport sri\tip
Corksport occ
Autotech internals
JBR rmm
Cobb AP
3" DP

Now it all just needs to get here so I can get it in the car!
smr87 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 07-23-2012, 06:46 PM   #756

ebnash has a reputation beyond reputeebnash has a reputation beyond reputeebnash has a reputation beyond reputeebnash has a reputation beyond reputeebnash has a reputation beyond reputeebnash has a reputation beyond reputeebnash has a reputation beyond reputeebnash has a reputation beyond reputeebnash has a reputation beyond reputeebnash has a reputation beyond reputeebnash has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 7
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Got up early and started Cobb Downpipe install around 7am. Finished in a few hours and threw on the replacement Corksport recirc hose and urethane exhaust hanger kit. Scheduled to start etuning with Bucker next week for standard and 50/50 e85 mix maps.

Last edited by ebnash; 07-23-2012 at 07:55 PM.
ebnash is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 07-23-2012, 07:26 PM   #757

Sarsabious is the leader of the worldSarsabious is the leader of the worldSarsabious is the leader of the worldSarsabious is the leader of the worldSarsabious is the leader of the worldSarsabious is the leader of the worldSarsabious is the leader of the worldSarsabious is the leader of the worldSarsabious is the leader of the worldSarsabious is the leader of the worldSarsabious is the leader of the world
Groans: 4
Groaned at 3 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I wish I had my speed when I was living in Europe.... Thankfully, I had a built R1 that helped me cure my need for speed. Now that I think about it, I wish I was still living in Europe. Oh well....

Originally Posted by SilkySpeed3 View Post
Plasti-dipped the shit out of my car. 6 hours later.... Washing and waxing is useless when on the autobahn, these bugs are pissing me off....

I wish I had my speed when I was living in Europe.... Thankfully, I had a built R1 that helped me cure my need for speed. Now that I think about it, I wish I was still living in Europe. Oh well....
This is MSF. Offerings of tits must be made to the Mazda gods, or they will become angry and vengeful, and fire and brimstone shall they rain down upon all who dare to cross their paths. So sayeth the good book of MSF, chapter twelve, verse eight.
"A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, with a supercharger, air goes in,witchcraft happens and you go faster." - Jeremy Clarkson

Last edited by Sarsabious; 07-23-2012 at 07:26 PM. Reason: MSF Database - Automerged Doublepost
Sarsabious is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 07-23-2012, 11:01 PM   #758

desertmike680 is a splendid one to beholddesertmike680 is a splendid one to beholddesertmike680 is a splendid one to beholddesertmike680 is a splendid one to beholddesertmike680 is a splendid one to beholddesertmike680 is a splendid one to beholddesertmike680 is a splendid one to behold
Groans: 0
Groaned at 44 Times in 12 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I purchased the wrong H11 LED fog lamps...the tip is too wide, unlike my current h11 LEDs. Damn it!! At least they were cheap off of Ebay. Oh well.
 Old 07-23-2012, 11:28 PM   #759

ahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the world
Groaned at 4 Times in 3 Posts
Neutral  +1 score     

Originally Posted by desertmike680 View Post
I purchased the wrong H11 LED fog lamps...the tip is too wide, unlike my current h11 LEDs. Damn it!! At least they were cheap off of Ebay. Oh well.
that's what she said?

go | COBB AccessPORT | Autotech HPFP Internals | TurboXS Catless Downpipe | TurboXS Race Pipe | Ultimate Racing Catback w/Magnaflow Resonator | Corksport Urethane Exhaust Hangers |
JBR Boost Tubes | cp-e Nviscid Pipe | cp-e XcelNANO SRI | cp-e HeliHose | cp-e Stage 1 xFlex RMM | JBR SSB | RDS-05 Rear Sway Bar |
Torque Solutions Delrin Shift Knob | Block8Head Dual Defrost Pod | Aeroforce Interceptor | Prosport Evo Boost Gauge

show | BC Racing BR Coilovers w/Koyo | SPC Rear Camber Arms | Avid.1 AV-06 18x8 +42 225/40 | 2011+ Tech Headlights | Corksport Tow Plate |
Morimoto 5000k bi-xenon / 3000k fogs | 3BSpec Switchbacks | Corksport LED Rear Bumper Lights | S204 STi Lip

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ahfunaki is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 07-24-2012, 09:41 AM   #760

TheRealDefman is the leader of the worldTheRealDefman is the leader of the worldTheRealDefman is the leader of the worldTheRealDefman is the leader of the worldTheRealDefman is the leader of the worldTheRealDefman is the leader of the worldTheRealDefman is the leader of the worldTheRealDefman is the leader of the worldTheRealDefman is the leader of the worldTheRealDefman is the leader of the worldTheRealDefman is the leader of the world
Groans: 2
Groaned at 2 Times in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Changed spark plugs & transmission fluid.