register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3 MZR Gen2 Forums (2010-2013)
> Gen2 MS3 General Discussion

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree1978Likes

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 05-09-2015, 02:52 PM   #7801

ABOSWORTH is the leader of the worldABOSWORTH is the leader of the worldABOSWORTH is the leader of the worldABOSWORTH is the leader of the worldABOSWORTH is the leader of the worldABOSWORTH is the leader of the worldABOSWORTH is the leader of the worldABOSWORTH is the leader of the worldABOSWORTH is the leader of the worldABOSWORTH is the leader of the worldABOSWORTH is the leader of the world
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by AwAfrican View Post
Got my Cobb RMM installed such an easy install. Nice power delivery, much more vibration but that should settle also shifting feels much better I'm plagued with the shitty shift from 1st to 2nd that's improved now with the new RMM much happier and ride itself feels stiffer I am certainly a fan.

Also put the cs battery box / ecu relocate in my '13 genpu loving the look much more space near the intake now
New box looks great but you need to give the rest of your engine bay a bath, brah. LMAO! Amazing how dirty it gets over the winter. Mine was so dirty until cleaned it up last weekend.

Current Mods
JBR Solid Shifter Bushings: Corksport Stage II SRI/TIP: CP-E Stage II Rear Motor Mount: AutoTech Internals: Cobb AccessPort V3: UR Test Pipe: Cobb 3" Catback Exhaust: JBR Boost Tubes: ETS TMIC: Denso ITV22s: JBR EGR Block Off Kit: JBR RSB: TS Kompact BPV: Tuned by Rob
ABOSWORTH is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ABOSWORTH For This Useful Post:
speedfreak44 (05-14-2015)
 Old 05-09-2015, 02:59 PM   #7802

AwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the world
Groans: 8
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
New box looks great but you need to give the rest of your engine bay a bath, brah. LMAO! Amazing how dirty it gets over the winter. Mine was so dirty until cleaned it up last weekend.
Agreed it definitely needs a bath Canadian winters suck for the dirt oh well I'll get that bay nice and clean again
AwAfrican is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-09-2015, 03:41 PM   #7803

ABOSWORTH is the leader of the worldABOSWORTH is the leader of the worldABOSWORTH is the leader of the worldABOSWORTH is the leader of the worldABOSWORTH is the leader of the worldABOSWORTH is the leader of the worldABOSWORTH is the leader of the worldABOSWORTH is the leader of the worldABOSWORTH is the leader of the worldABOSWORTH is the leader of the worldABOSWORTH is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Agreed it definitely needs a bath Canadian winters suck for the dirt oh well I'll get that bay nice and clean again
I'm in Vermont, about 15 minutes from the border so I know all about northern winters. I had mine all clean and when I popped the hood to do an oil change a few months ago, I was shocked to see how much crap had gotten all over everything. I did a half ass clean on my last oil change a couple weeks ago but need to give it a bit more love.

On with the thread... Just gave mine a bath. Went hiking yesterday and it got filthy at the mountain. Now I think I'll vacuum the inside. The sheet I put down in the back for my white dog helps but her hair still manages to get fucking everywhere. Lol
AwAfrican likes this.

Current Mods
JBR Solid Shifter Bushings: Corksport Stage II SRI/TIP: CP-E Stage II Rear Motor Mount: AutoTech Internals: Cobb AccessPort V3: UR Test Pipe: Cobb 3" Catback Exhaust: JBR Boost Tubes: ETS TMIC: Denso ITV22s: JBR EGR Block Off Kit: JBR RSB: TS Kompact BPV: Tuned by Rob
ABOSWORTH is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-09-2015, 08:04 PM   #7804

3wheeln is just really nice3wheeln is just really nice3wheeln is just really nice3wheeln is just really nice
Groaned at 5 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Here's one. Still need to do the side view mirrors lol I'm so lazyyyy. And th front M is reflective.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (194.8 KB, 162 views)
liljae8 likes this.
faeker (05-11-2015), Vansquish (05-13-2015)
 Old 05-10-2015, 03:46 PM   #7805

AwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by 3wheeln View Post
Here's one. Still need to do the side view mirrors lol I'm so lazyyyy. And th front M is reflective.
Looks good, you doing the front grill at all?
The Following User Says Thank You to AwAfrican For This Useful Post:
3wheeln (05-10-2015)
 Old 05-10-2015, 04:48 PM   #7806

3wheeln is just really nice3wheeln is just really nice3wheeln is just really nice3wheeln is just really nice
Groaned at 5 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I was going to but it's such a pain in the ass to do. Might just leave it for a while.
 Old 05-11-2015, 12:22 AM   #7807

liljae8 has a brilliant futureliljae8 has a brilliant futureliljae8 has a brilliant futureliljae8 has a brilliant futureliljae8 has a brilliant futureliljae8 has a brilliant futureliljae8 has a brilliant futureliljae8 has a brilliant futureliljae8 has a brilliant futureliljae8 has a brilliant futureliljae8 has a brilliant future
Groaned at 4 Times in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by 3wheeln View Post
Liking it a lot. Great job.
CS SRI/TIP, CS SSP, CS TMIC, Turbosmart Dualport, COBB AP V3, DDM HID kit 6000k, Autotech Internals, CPe Stage 2 RMM, JBR Cylinder Shift Knob, LED interior and license plate bulbs, yellow LaminX fogs, Blacked out Emblems, Blue Batmobile red-out tail lights, light smoked head lights, Gloss black vinyl roof, Bayson R spoiler lip extension, Rally Armor Mudflaps, CPe Towplate relocation license plate, Prosport Boost Gauge w/ Block8head defroster vent pod.

Yet to install: JBR OCC
liljae8 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to liljae8 For This Useful Post:
3wheeln (05-11-2015)
 Old 05-11-2015, 05:26 PM   #7808

speed3okie is the leader of the worldspeed3okie is the leader of the worldspeed3okie is the leader of the worldspeed3okie is the leader of the worldspeed3okie is the leader of the worldspeed3okie is the leader of the worldspeed3okie is the leader of the worldspeed3okie is the leader of the worldspeed3okie is the leader of the worldspeed3okie is the leader of the worldspeed3okie is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

CS Short Shifter installed!

IMG_20150511_161408.jpg

20150511_165141.jpg

20150511_165150.jpg

CORKSPORT : Shifter Bushings / Interior Led Kit / Hood Struts / Short Ram Intake / Coolant Tank / Ecu Relocation-Battery Box / Disi Silicone Boost Tubes / Mid-chassis Brace / Fog Light Kit / Mud Flap Kit / Underhood Led Light Kit /
Disi Silicone Bypass Valve Hose / Turbo Inlet Pipe / Mazdaspeed MZR Bypass Valve / Leather Shift Knob / MS3 Race Rear Motor Mount /Adjustable Short Shifter /
Strut - Spring Combo Set

JBR: Tru-Torsion 3-Way Adjustable Rear Sway Bar / Transmission Side Motor Mount 80a Durometer /
Passenger Side Motor Mount 80a Durometer /

DIODE DYNAMICS: Interior Led Kit
SPC : Rear Camber Arms
Ebay: Race Pipe
Optima: Red Battery
MOOG : Front and Rear End Sway Bar End Links
AutoTech : HPFP Internals
35% Tint
-------------------------------Not done yet-------------------------
Need More Parts
speed3okie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to speed3okie For This Useful Post:
Awal (05-14-2015), cyclist20 (05-19-2015)
 Old 05-12-2015, 07:45 PM   #7809

kaelin is the leader of the worldkaelin is the leader of the worldkaelin is the leader of the worldkaelin is the leader of the worldkaelin is the leader of the worldkaelin is the leader of the worldkaelin is the leader of the worldkaelin is the leader of the worldkaelin is the leader of the worldkaelin is the leader of the worldkaelin is the leader of the world
Groans: 1
Not Ranked  0 score     

Filled up.
AwAfrican likes this.
ButtholeRedMS3 (05-12-2015)
 Old 05-13-2015, 04:19 AM   #7810

sleeveless is the leader of the worldsleeveless is the leader of the worldsleeveless is the leader of the worldsleeveless is the leader of the worldsleeveless is the leader of the worldsleeveless is the leader of the worldsleeveless is the leader of the worldsleeveless is the leader of the worldsleeveless is the leader of the worldsleeveless is the leader of the worldsleeveless is the leader of the world
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
Working in a dealership and driving speeds from time to time, Cobb's mmountisnt to bad. My jbr 88 will be showiUg up today. Most likely will run home at lunch time and pick her up.

Originally Posted by speed3okie View Post
Definitely comment on how you like it. I'm torn on going with corksport or jbr for short Shifter.

Originally Posted by speed3okie View Post
Definitely comment on how you like it. I'm torn on going with corksport or jbr for short Shifter.
speed3okie likes this.

sold

06 Mazdaspeed 6

LED turns, front switchbacks, 7000 lumen fogs, fancy boost gauge, dipped ms3 wheels

Last edited by sleeveless; 05-13-2015 at 04:19 AM. Reason: MSF Database - Automerged Doublepost
sleeveless is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-13-2015, 05:01 AM   #7811

MD1032 is the leader of the worldMD1032 is the leader of the worldMD1032 is the leader of the worldMD1032 is the leader of the worldMD1032 is the leader of the worldMD1032 is the leader of the worldMD1032 is the leader of the worldMD1032 is the leader of the worldMD1032 is the leader of the worldMD1032 is the leader of the worldMD1032 is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,963 Times in 1,066 Posts
Groans: 143
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by sleeveless View Post
Are you thinking about doing just the short shift plate, or the full replacement? Big difference between the two. I'm not the biggest fan of the plates, but I can say that the TWM full replacement is pretty amazing.

Hope you enjoy your JBR RMM. Are you on the stocker right now?
 Old 05-13-2015, 05:42 AM   #7812

speed3okie is the leader of the worldspeed3okie is the leader of the worldspeed3okie is the leader of the worldspeed3okie is the leader of the worldspeed3okie is the leader of the worldspeed3okie is the leader of the worldspeed3okie is the leader of the worldspeed3okie is the leader of the worldspeed3okie is the leader of the worldspeed3okie is the leader of the worldspeed3okie is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Working in a dealership and driving speeds from time to time, Cobb's mmountisnt to bad. My jbr 88 will be showiUg up today. Most likely will run home at lunch time and pick her up.

The CS Short Shifter feels really good, nice solid shifts when going through the gears. I like that the height of the shifter is adjustable compared to the JBR shifter. And plus you don't have to drill into the stock housing for the reverse lockout gate. And you have unscrew the plate to adjust the shifting throw. There's the potential for losing the screw or nut, when adjusting it. Also I didn't like how you had to dremel the shift boot retainer ring. Not to say that the JBR shifter isn't good. Just seemed like a little more work compared to the CS shifter.

CORKSPORT : Shifter Bushings / Interior Led Kit / Hood Struts / Short Ram Intake / Coolant Tank / Ecu Relocation-Battery Box / Disi Silicone Boost Tubes / Mid-chassis Brace / Fog Light Kit / Mud Flap Kit / Underhood Led Light Kit /
Disi Silicone Bypass Valve Hose / Turbo Inlet Pipe / Mazdaspeed MZR Bypass Valve / Leather Shift Knob / MS3 Race Rear Motor Mount /Adjustable Short Shifter /
Strut - Spring Combo Set

JBR: Tru-Torsion 3-Way Adjustable Rear Sway Bar / Transmission Side Motor Mount 80a Durometer /
Passenger Side Motor Mount 80a Durometer /

DIODE DYNAMICS: Interior Led Kit
SPC : Rear Camber Arms
Ebay: Race Pipe
Optima: Red Battery
MOOG : Front and Rear End Sway Bar End Links
AutoTech : HPFP Internals
35% Tint
Need More Parts
speed3okie is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-13-2015, 06:42 AM   #7813

sleeveless is the leader of the worldsleeveless is the leader of the worldsleeveless is the leader of the worldsleeveless is the leader of the worldsleeveless is the leader of the worldsleeveless is the leader of the worldsleeveless is the leader of the worldsleeveless is the leader of the worldsleeveless is the leader of the worldsleeveless is the leader of the worldsleeveless is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by MD1032 View Post
Are you thinking about doing just the short shift plate, or the full replacement? Big difference between the two. I'm not the biggest fan of the plates, but I can say that the TWM full replacement is pretty amazing.

Hope you enjoy your JBR RMM. Are you on the stocker right now?
I'll be honest haven't thought about full replacement, but its on the list I just know the onlybthing I know I'm getting from corksport are there hood struts. But I was in a speed 2 days ago with a broken in cs RMM, and it felt like shit I'm not going to lie

sold

06 Mazdaspeed 6

LED turns, front switchbacks, 7000 lumen fogs, fancy boost gauge, dipped ms3 wheels
 Old 05-13-2015, 06:52 AM   #7814

stoickiwi is the leader of the worldstoickiwi is the leader of the worldstoickiwi is the leader of the worldstoickiwi is the leader of the worldstoickiwi is the leader of the worldstoickiwi is the leader of the worldstoickiwi is the leader of the worldstoickiwi is the leader of the worldstoickiwi is the leader of the worldstoickiwi is the leader of the worldstoickiwi is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

I'll be honest haven't thought about full replacement, but its on the list I just know the onlybthing I know I'm getting from corksport are there hood struts. But I was in a speed 2 days ago with a broken in cs RMM, and it felt like shit I'm not going to lie

I can attest to the full replacement shifter's awesomeness. I'd say if you haven't touched the shifter yet, go full replacement. It feels like a whole new car.

Stock AF
stoickiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stoickiwi For This Useful Post:
Awal (05-14-2015), MD1032 (05-13-2015)
 Old 05-13-2015, 04:55 PM   #7815

Not Ranked  0 score     

So I ran home got the mount that came in the mail, came back to work and installed it. The JBR 88 is nnniiiicccceeeeee

sold

06 Mazdaspeed 6

Old 05-14-2015, 10:21 AM   #7816

Not Ranked  0 score     

Key word here being broken, remember everything can break don't make decisions based on broken parts... I run a Cobb RMM and my buddy a CS RMM feel pretty similar as to which I prefer undecided at this point. But I enjoy both.
The Following User Says Thank You to AwAfrican For This Useful Post:
Awal (05-14-2015)
 Old 05-14-2015, 01:34 PM   #7817

speedfreak44 is the leader of the worldspeedfreak44 is the leader of the worldspeedfreak44 is the leader of the worldspeedfreak44 is the leader of the worldspeedfreak44 is the leader of the worldspeedfreak44 is the leader of the worldspeedfreak44 is the leader of the worldspeedfreak44 is the leader of the worldspeedfreak44 is the leader of the worldspeedfreak44 is the leader of the worldspeedfreak44 is the leader of the world
Groans: 10
Groaned at 3 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Installed jbr88 rmm. Best vibrator I ever purchased
2009 Nissan Frontier LE loaded...big stereo system (traded)
2009 Cadillac CTS sport package...stock (blown and traded piece of shit)
1994 Integra RS built all motor (sold)
1990 Civic EF nitrous turbo motor swapped beast (sold)
1987 Dodge pick up...jacked up (sold)
speedfreak44 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to speedfreak44 For This Useful Post:
monkey.bones.007 (05-14-2015)
 Old 05-14-2015, 01:40 PM   #7818

MortalMechanica has a reputation beyond reputeMortalMechanica has a reputation beyond reputeMortalMechanica has a reputation beyond reputeMortalMechanica has a reputation beyond reputeMortalMechanica has a reputation beyond reputeMortalMechanica has a reputation beyond reputeMortalMechanica has a reputation beyond reputeMortalMechanica has a reputation beyond reputeMortalMechanica has a reputation beyond reputeMortalMechanica has a reputation beyond reputeMortalMechanica has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 14
Not Ranked  0 score     

Got the P2187 code a few weeks ago, kept coming back. Cleaned the MAF and still came back. Then replaced the Purge Solenoid.

Fixed. Oil change due. Probably do it Saturday.
MortalMechanica is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-14-2015, 06:19 PM   #7819

Orangatang is the leader of the worldOrangatang is the leader of the worldOrangatang is the leader of the worldOrangatang is the leader of the worldOrangatang is the leader of the worldOrangatang is the leader of the worldOrangatang is the leader of the worldOrangatang is the leader of the worldOrangatang is the leader of the worldOrangatang is the leader of the worldOrangatang is the leader of the world
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Just did cabin air filter, slight pain in the ass. I think it's only been changed once in 172k.
JBR SSB, CX piping with TR6, DM OCC

Dizzy Tuned

" I just don't need a stage 6, 16 puck, teflon diamond plated clutch that can snap a femur downshifting." -Raider
Orangatang is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-14-2015, 06:43 PM   #7820

WFO! has a reputation beyond reputeWFO! has a reputation beyond reputeWFO! has a reputation beyond reputeWFO! has a reputation beyond reputeWFO! has a reputation beyond reputeWFO! has a reputation beyond reputeWFO! has a reputation beyond reputeWFO! has a reputation beyond reputeWFO! has a reputation beyond reputeWFO! has a reputation beyond reputeWFO! has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 2
Groaned at 9 Times in 8 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by MD1032 View Post
Are you thinking about doing just the short shift plate, or the full replacement? Big difference between the two. I'm not the biggest fan of the plates...
You never tried the Damond plate then. Flawless.
Awal (05-14-2015)
 Old 05-14-2015, 07:05 PM   #7821

Awal is the leader of the worldAwal is the leader of the worldAwal is the leader of the worldAwal is the leader of the worldAwal is the leader of the worldAwal is the leader of the worldAwal is the leader of the worldAwal is the leader of the worldAwal is the leader of the worldAwal is the leader of the worldAwal is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Installing the CS SSP/bushings on Saturday. Installing the CS RMM, CS PMM, and CS TMM insert last week definitely helped the shift feel a bit, but 2nd and 3rd quick shifts are still not perfect.

I honestly don't feel a huge difference in NVH from the RMM, with the PMM installed that's the only area I notice now, especially when cold.

On the thread's topic, today was the 1st day I tried some full throttle launches since replacing the MMounts. Torque steer is about 90-95% GONE compared to before, I can launch it with no hands on the steering wheel and the road grade/condition does more than TS.

didn't do any clutch dumping launches tho, so I can't say much about wheel hop.

2013 LSM W/ Tech
CORKSPORTFull Race RMM CORKSPORTPMM CORKSPORTTMM CORKSPORTTMIC(temporarily uninstalled for Warranty BS) CORKSPORTECU RELOCATION BATTERY BOX(temporarily uninstalled for Warranty BS) CORKSPORTSSP CORKSPORTSHIFTER BUSHINGS CORKSPORT3.5" POWER SERIES SRI/TIP(temporarily uninstalled for Warranty BS) CORKSPORTBPV(temporarily uninstalled for Warranty BS) CORKSPORTRSB @ Full Stiff CORKSPORTMid Chassis Brace CORKSPORTHood Struts + decals for 20whp CORKSPORTLicense Plate Frames
COBBAP v3 w/ Window Mount
AUTOTECHHPFP INTERNALS

ToBeInstalled:
CORKSPORTFull Catless TBE, Rear Trunk Brace, Adjustable FELs, Cold Air Box (modified for 3.5")
dbaDBA42962S Front and Rear Rotors
StopTechRear Braided SS brake lines
JBROCC & VTA OCC kit, EGR BO, Boost Tubes
Cooling MistWMI kit
StratifiedCustom Tune (as soon as TBE is on)

On Deck
wilwoodFastbrakes DP4front Caliper kit (w/ bp-10 pads and braided SS fr lines)
Hawk PerformanceHB478F.605 or HB478Z.605 rear pads
BilsteinB16s
Awal is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-14-2015, 07:05 PM   #7822

speedfreak44 is the leader of the worldspeedfreak44 is the leader of the worldspeedfreak44 is the leader of the worldspeedfreak44 is the leader of the worldspeedfreak44 is the leader of the worldspeedfreak44 is the leader of the worldspeedfreak44 is the leader of the worldspeedfreak44 is the leader of the worldspeedfreak44 is the leader of the worldspeedfreak44 is the leader of the worldspeedfreak44 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

If you guys are referring to the short shifter plates that bolt to the transmission just build yourself one. I made one for probably around $10-$15 works perfect
Awal (05-14-2015)
 Old 05-14-2015, 08:27 PM   #7823

Not Ranked  0 score     

Key word here being broken, remember everything can break don't make decisions based on broken parts... I run a Cobb RMM and my buddy a CS RMM feel pretty similar as to which I prefer undecided at this point. But I enjoy both.
no "broken in". the mount was fine but it was still too soft for me. I very much happy with my jbr 88,

On another note i decided to take into my hands how to tune and read through guides currently working on my wg tables and had a very conservative tune and was hitting 14.4 or so ramped up the wg a hair (looks like a mountain lol) Ill be flashing it and testing it possibly tonight if not i will be out tomorrow. On the hike to 18

sold

06 Mazdaspeed 6

Old 05-14-2015, 08:29 PM   #7824

Not Ranked  0 score     

no "broken in". the mount was fine but it was still too soft for me. I very much happy with my jbr 88,

On another note i decided to take into my hands how to tune and read through guides currently working on my wg tables and had a very conservative tune and was hitting 14.4 or so ramped up the wg a hair (looks like a mountain lol) Ill be flashing it and testing it possibly tonight if not i will be out tomorrow. On the hike to 18
My apologies did not read that correctly.

And let's hope no zzb
 Old 05-14-2015, 10:06 PM   #7825

Not Ranked  0 score     

My apologies did not read that correctly.

And let's hope no zzb
well i just did a another log went to 19.3 took it well just not prepared to be that high yet so have to go back in a knock down my revision a little bit and than retest.

sold

06 Mazdaspeed 6

Old 05-14-2015, 10:15 PM   #7826

Not Ranked  0 score     

ok i adjusted my table i should be a solid 18 till about 5k and automatically shes going to taper due to me not being supported to keep the boost that high.

sold

06 Mazdaspeed 6

Old 05-16-2015, 04:59 PM   #7827

Not Ranked  0 score     

Autotech hpfp internals installed in my genpu, CPE DP goes in next week

uploadfromtaptalk1431817052712.jpg
Awal likes this.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AwAfrican For This Useful Post:
Awal (05-16-2015), liljae8 (05-16-2015), UnionThug (05-16-2015)
 Old 05-16-2015, 05:35 PM   #7828

Awal is the leader of the worldAwal is the leader of the worldAwal is the leader of the worldAwal is the leader of the worldAwal is the leader of the worldAwal is the leader of the worldAwal is the leader of the worldAwal is the leader of the worldAwal is the leader of the worldAwal is the leader of the worldAwal is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Nice AwAfrican!, waiting on my AT internals as well, should be here on mon or tues, been starting at this CS TBE for too long. Then I'll have my AP to install my intake as well.

can't wait to read about your progress.

2013 LSM W/ Tech
CORKSPORTFull Race RMM CORKSPORTPMM CORKSPORTTMM CORKSPORTTMIC(temporarily uninstalled for Warranty BS) CORKSPORTECU RELOCATION BATTERY BOX(temporarily uninstalled for Warranty BS) CORKSPORTSSP CORKSPORTSHIFTER BUSHINGS CORKSPORT3.5" POWER SERIES SRI/TIP(temporarily uninstalled for Warranty BS) CORKSPORTBPV(temporarily uninstalled for Warranty BS) CORKSPORTRSB @ Full Stiff CORKSPORTMid Chassis Brace CORKSPORTHood Struts + decals for 20whp CORKSPORTLicense Plate Frames
AUTOTECHHPFP INTERNALS

ToBeInstalled:
CORKSPORTFull Catless TBE, Rear Trunk Brace, Adjustable FELs, Cold Air Box (modified for 3.5")
Cooling MistWMI kit

On Deck
BilsteinB16s
 Old 05-16-2015, 09:09 PM   #7829

Orangatang is the leader of the worldOrangatang is the leader of the worldOrangatang is the leader of the worldOrangatang is the leader of the worldOrangatang is the leader of the worldOrangatang is the leader of the worldOrangatang is the leader of the worldOrangatang is the leader of the worldOrangatang is the leader of the worldOrangatang is the leader of the worldOrangatang is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Did a two tone dip on front emblem and dipped back emblem.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20150516_200612.jpg (1.71 MB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg 20150516_200020.jpg (1.48 MB, 25 views)

Dizzy Tuned

" I just don't need a stage 6, 16 puck, teflon diamond plated clutch that can snap a femur downshifting." -Raider
The Following User Says Thank You to Orangatang For This Useful Post:
Awal (05-16-2015)
 Old 05-16-2015, 09:25 PM   #7830

liljae8 has a brilliant futureliljae8 has a brilliant futureliljae8 has a brilliant futureliljae8 has a brilliant futureliljae8 has a brilliant futureliljae8 has a brilliant futureliljae8 has a brilliant futureliljae8 has a brilliant futureliljae8 has a brilliant futureliljae8 has a brilliant futureliljae8 has a brilliant future
Groaned at 4 Times in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Orangatang View Post
Did a two tone dip on front emblem and dipped back emblem.
I don't see two tones. Is it two different colors? It might just be my computer though. Other than that, it looks good.
CS SRI/TIP, CS SSP, CS TMIC, Turbosmart Dualport, COBB AP V3, DDM HID kit 6000k, Autotech Internals, CPe Stage 2 RMM, JBR Cylinder Shift Knob, LED interior and license plate bulbs, yellow LaminX fogs, Blacked out Emblems, Blue Batmobile red-out tail lights, light smoked head lights, Gloss black vinyl roof, Bayson R spoiler lip extension, Rally Armor Mudflaps, CPe Towplate relocation license plate, Prosport Boost Gauge w/ Block8head defroster vent pod.

Yet to install: JBR OCC
liljae8 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-16-2015, 09:34 PM   #7831

Finchee has a reputation beyond reputeFinchee has a reputation beyond reputeFinchee has a reputation beyond reputeFinchee has a reputation beyond reputeFinchee has a reputation beyond reputeFinchee has a reputation beyond reputeFinchee has a reputation beyond reputeFinchee has a reputation beyond reputeFinchee has a reputation beyond reputeFinchee has a reputation beyond reputeFinchee has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

Finally installed the Damond Motorsports Rear Motor Mount on my genpu.
Finchee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Finchee For This Useful Post:
Awal (05-16-2015)
 Old 05-16-2015, 09:37 PM   #7832

kaelin is the leader of the worldkaelin is the leader of the worldkaelin is the leader of the worldkaelin is the leader of the worldkaelin is the leader of the worldkaelin is the leader of the worldkaelin is the leader of the worldkaelin is the leader of the worldkaelin is the leader of the worldkaelin is the leader of the worldkaelin is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Been neglecting the exterior while getting tuned.
Got her all detailed just in time for my final revision to come in.
Booking a dyno slot for a couple weeks out. I'll post it up when I get it done.
Awal (05-16-2015)
 Old 05-16-2015, 10:01 PM   #7833

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by liljae8 View Post
I don't see two tones. Is it two different colors? It might just be my computer though. Other than that, it looks good.
The front emblem mount is red instead of the black plastic and the the emblem is black.
liljae8 likes this.

Dizzy Tuned

The Following User Says Thank You to Orangatang For This Useful Post:
Awal (05-16-2015)
 Old 05-16-2015, 10:12 PM   #7834

voodoo2crue is the leader of the worldvoodoo2crue is the leader of the worldvoodoo2crue is the leader of the worldvoodoo2crue is the leader of the worldvoodoo2crue is the leader of the worldvoodoo2crue is the leader of the worldvoodoo2crue is the leader of the worldvoodoo2crue is the leader of the worldvoodoo2crue is the leader of the worldvoodoo2crue is the leader of the worldvoodoo2crue is the leader of the world
Groans: 6
Not Ranked  0 score     

Installed led hood lights and switch , under 20$ mod not bad. Also pulled the air filter and cleaned it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_1127.JPG (425.6 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_1128.JPG (414.5 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_1131.JPG (1.23 MB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_1132.JPG (368.9 KB, 23 views)
PapaBruno likes this.
Self Tuned BNR S4/SP63 4032 88mm pistons/Manley Rods/Power XS Manifold/JBR BSD with Baffle Plate/Cobb APv3/Cobb XLE BPV/CMGS Stg2 w/DO14/CPE TMIC/Autotech HPFP internals/JBR Tru-3 Intake/JBR Boost tubes/JBR EGR delete/Mishimoto OCC/CS RMM 80/CPE Injector Seals/Eibach Pro Springs/Ebay Downpipe/Custom 3" TBE with Vibrant Resonator/TB Coolant Bypass/Bosch 3 bar map/ACT 6 puck/GS EBCS 3port interrupt/SP63 VC breather
Plugs-NGK LTR7IX-11(6510)
Oil-RP 10/30
Tires-235 40 18 Nexen NFera SUR4
Brakes-EBC Red pads with ATE 200 fluid

Check out my wheelwell page here. If your a member hit me up.
https://www.wheelwell.com/profile/558b073762d1852928f23712/garage/
voodoo2crue is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-16-2015, 11:32 PM   #7835

Not Ranked  0 score     

Installed my Corksport Short Shifter Plate at about 25-30% shorter (out of 40%), felt really good through a few WOT, quick shift pulls through 1st-5th, might need to adjust a little as 4th is a teeny bit off. 2nd and 3rd are beautiful though.

Also installed the Corksport Shifter Bushings b4 the SSP, and it was definitely better as far as shifter play, but the SSP real made a much more significant difference. If you buy either from CS, might as well get the SSP/bushing combo, you save about $20, and both work together well. I doubt I'll get an adjustable shifter before I get so many much more important mods.

2013 LSM W/ Tech
AUTOTECHHPFP INTERNALS

ToBeInstalled:
Cooling MistWMI kit

On Deck
BilsteinB16s
 Old 05-17-2015, 06:09 AM   #7836

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Finchee View Post
Finally installed the Damond Motorsports Rear Motor Mount on my genpu.
How do you like it I put my jbr 88 on Wednesday and I'm surprised that it isn't as hard as I thought it was going to be. Its stiff no doubt but nowhere near a complaint level ( some have complained)

sold

06 Mazdaspeed 6

Old 05-17-2015, 06:39 AM   #7837

elementality199 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Not Ranked  0 score     

last night i installed the corksport bpv and strut tower bar, tomorrow i will be installing the accessport. had a big order of things from corksport, i have the race pipe and cat back exhaust, fuel pump internals and front and rear sway bar sitting in my living room. just need the time to install it all
elementality199 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-17-2015, 08:15 AM   #7838

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by elementality199 View Post
last night i installed the corksport bpv and strut tower bar, tomorrow i will be installing the accessport. had a big order of things from corksport, i have the race pipe and cat back exhaust, fuel pump internals and front and rear sway bar sitting in my living room. just need the time to install it all
Have fun with the cs internals I honestly hated installing the tappet that holds the spring retainer in place even with their tools the tappet in the kit we got was seated pretty tight already couldn't get it out by hand, so little trick if this happens put it up side down on their little tool (silver one) and put a lint free cloth ( so you dont scratch it) in the opening and tap it with a flat head screw driver
 Old 05-17-2015, 08:34 AM   #7839

elementality199 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Not Ranked  0 score     

Have fun with the cs internals I honestly hated installing the tappet that holds the spring retainer in place even with their tools the tappet in the kit we got was seated pretty tight already couldn't get it out by hand, so little trick if this happens put it up side down on their little tool (silver one) and put a lint free cloth ( so you dont scratch it) in the opening and tap it with a flat head screw driver

thanks for the heads up. out of everything i got. thats the only thing I'm not looking forward to installing
elementality199 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-17-2015, 08:41 AM   #7840

Not Ranked  0 score     

It isn't hard at all don't worry about it. Just do not overlube everything. A little goes a long way. Zip tie the bottom line so the bolt doesn't fall down in the engine bay. Be clean. New gloves often. I used a normal hammer and tapped nicely on the tappet to seat it. No damage happened. When using the screwdriver method it wasn't giving enough force to seat it. If worried you can use a small piece of wood between the surfaces just make sure everything is really clean before installing. Better yet use a hard plastic mallet.
elementality199 (05-17-2015)