register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3 MZR Gen2 Forums (2010-2013)
> Gen2 MS3 General Discussion

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree1684Likes

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 03-15-2012, 02:13 PM   #41

Standsideways is the leader of the worldStandsideways is the leader of the worldStandsideways is the leader of the worldStandsideways is the leader of the worldStandsideways is the leader of the worldStandsideways is the leader of the worldStandsideways is the leader of the worldStandsideways is the leader of the worldStandsideways is the leader of the worldStandsideways is the leader of the worldStandsideways is the leader of the world
Groans: 13
Groaned at 4 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by jpshotya View Post
Formula one Pinnacle 15.
Standsideways is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-15-2012, 06:01 PM   #42

makjur is the leader of the worldmakjur is the leader of the worldmakjur is the leader of the worldmakjur is the leader of the worldmakjur is the leader of the worldmakjur is the leader of the worldmakjur is the leader of the worldmakjur is the leader of the worldmakjur is the leader of the worldmakjur is the leader of the worldmakjur is the leader of the world
Groans: 4
Groaned at 15 Times in 8 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Checked my oil today, just has it changed 2 weeks ago but still...
Almost at 10k miles on my '10, changed oil 3 times

Putting stock wheels back on, sick of riding on sponge rubber fucking winter tires... They only came in handy 2 days out of the 3 months I have had them on for. Watch it snow the day after I put them in storage...
makjur is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-15-2012, 06:08 PM   #43

Nephlite has much to be proud ofNephlite has much to be proud ofNephlite has much to be proud ofNephlite has much to be proud ofNephlite has much to be proud ofNephlite has much to be proud ofNephlite has much to be proud ofNephlite has much to be proud ofNephlite has much to be proud of
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Learned that cats like sleeping on or around the hoodscoop at night when I get home..... I just fing washed it!

- Next Mods - Autotech internals
Nephlite is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nephlite For This Useful Post:
xI Leveler Ix (03-31-2012)
 Old 03-15-2012, 06:08 PM   #44

burntRice is the leader of the worldburntRice is the leader of the worldburntRice is the leader of the worldburntRice is the leader of the worldburntRice is the leader of the worldburntRice is the leader of the worldburntRice is the leader of the worldburntRice is the leader of the worldburntRice is the leader of the worldburntRice is the leader of the worldburntRice is the leader of the world
Groans: 10
Groaned at 25 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I got my JBR 88duro trilogy mounts!! If all goes well I will be changing my oil, bleeding my power steering fluid for all new and making my time at lights a little more shaky this weekend lol
08' Speed3 GT --> CP-e sri - CP-e tip - forge v1 bpv - TWM short shift - JBR shift knob - JBR 88duro trilogy - JBR shifter bushings - CNT racing CBE - CNT racing DP (waiting for fuel pump) - Evo X's - Federal SS595's 225/40r18
burntRice is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-15-2012, 11:57 PM   #45

MichaelBrown86 can only hope to improve
Groaned at 8 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I checked the tire pressure on all 5 tires, and clean my engine bay a bit.

My spare was at 35 psi, it should be at 60. my tires were at 38 (winter air), i set them to 35 (summer air).

I cleaned off the engine bay, and under the intercooler cover.
MichaelBrown86 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-16-2012, 05:28 AM   #46

ripnbigc is a glorious beacon of lightripnbigc is a glorious beacon of lightripnbigc is a glorious beacon of lightripnbigc is a glorious beacon of lightripnbigc is a glorious beacon of light
Not Ranked  0 score     

I rode this instead. Early Harley riding weather this year.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 004.JPG (4.22 MB, 79 views)
drummermike58 (03-16-2012)
 Old 03-16-2012, 05:35 AM   #47

MammaFreed3 is infamous around these partsMammaFreed3 is infamous around these partsMammaFreed3 is infamous around these parts
Groaned at 37 Times in 10 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

[QUOTE=MichaelBrown86;1312089] and clean my engine bay a bit.

QUOTE]

i was thinking about cleaning my engine bay this weekend, over a year now with the car, but info is always conflicting on how to do it. it just freaks me out spraying the shit out of my engine bay with cleaning agents and then running water all over it (how waterproof are things like alternators) but i guess that's for another thread.
MammaFreed3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-16-2012, 10:11 AM   #48

bigriver is the leader of the worldbigriver is the leader of the worldbigriver is the leader of the worldbigriver is the leader of the worldbigriver is the leader of the worldbigriver is the leader of the worldbigriver is the leader of the worldbigriver is the leader of the worldbigriver is the leader of the worldbigriver is the leader of the worldbigriver is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,083 Times in 494 Posts
Groans: 23
Groaned at 11 Times in 11 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

put my stock air box back in and having my custom tune modified for this. First custom tune revision for stock air box feels just as good as when I had my cpe nano/tip installed. Other nice benefits are IAT and BAT are lower and slightly better mpg. Once my fuel trims settle in, I will do some logs and VD.
 Old 03-16-2012, 11:08 AM   #49

MS3G35 is the leader of the worldMS3G35 is the leader of the worldMS3G35 is the leader of the worldMS3G35 is the leader of the worldMS3G35 is the leader of the worldMS3G35 is the leader of the worldMS3G35 is the leader of the worldMS3G35 is the leader of the worldMS3G35 is the leader of the worldMS3G35 is the leader of the worldMS3G35 is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,019 Times in 595 Posts
Groans: 80
Groaned at 7 Times in 7 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by bigriver View Post
put my stock air box back in and having my custom tune modified for this. First custom tune revision for stock air box feels just as good as when I had my cpe nano/tip installed. Other nice benefits are IAT and BAT are lower and slightly better mpg. Once my fuel trims settle in, I will do some logs and VD.
When I installed my intake and tip I have gotten consistently 2-3mpg better then I did with stock air box. Maybe your just getting better mpg due to the tuning.

285whp/321wtq-93
E85 tune in progress
MS3G35 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-16-2012, 11:27 AM   #50

supertubesocks is the leader of the worldsupertubesocks is the leader of the worldsupertubesocks is the leader of the worldsupertubesocks is the leader of the worldsupertubesocks is the leader of the worldsupertubesocks is the leader of the worldsupertubesocks is the leader of the worldsupertubesocks is the leader of the worldsupertubesocks is the leader of the worldsupertubesocks is the leader of the worldsupertubesocks is the leader of the world
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Cpe 3. Gauge pod with aem boost, autometer oil press, and temp this afternoom

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
supertubesocks is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-16-2012, 07:30 PM   #51

edrazor has a brilliant futureedrazor has a brilliant futureedrazor has a brilliant futureedrazor has a brilliant futureedrazor has a brilliant futureedrazor has a brilliant futureedrazor has a brilliant futureedrazor has a brilliant futureedrazor has a brilliant futureedrazor has a brilliant futureedrazor has a brilliant future
Groaned at 7 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Pumped $45 bucks in gas and loved it

Sent from my SGH-T839 using Tapatalk
edrazor is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-16-2012, 11:21 PM   #52
RIP: November 21, 2012

fortressofcomfort is the leader of the worldfortressofcomfort is the leader of the worldfortressofcomfort is the leader of the worldfortressofcomfort is the leader of the worldfortressofcomfort is the leader of the worldfortressofcomfort is the leader of the worldfortressofcomfort is the leader of the worldfortressofcomfort is the leader of the worldfortressofcomfort is the leader of the worldfortressofcomfort is the leader of the worldfortressofcomfort is the leader of the world
Groans: 6
Groaned at 20 Times in 12 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Drove it like I stole it. Nice day today in bmore.
Mods (in order of significance): Cobb AccessPort, Autotech CDFP upgrade (thanks Captain KR for your assisstance), Cobb SF SRI Intake, Ultimate Racing cat and resonator-less test pipe, Cobb Turbo Inlet Hose, Cobb Knob, Cobb 300g shifter weight

Tune: My own (based on the v210 and v231 Cobb OTS maps but ramped way up)

Street creds:
- Fastest known K04/93 MS3/driver with only an AP, CDFP upgrade, intake, and tune | 13.37@106.83mph on stock Dunlops (2.04 sec 60' time, full curb weight, 75*F ambient temp)
- Has gone an indicated 146mph on three occasions now.

Yes I will help you tune your K04/pump gas car; I have much less experience than the major players but I also charge you $0 and can turn you around quickly. 4 satisfied customers and counting...
fortressofcomfort is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-17-2012, 07:40 AM   #53

fortressofcomfort is the leader of the worldfortressofcomfort is the leader of the worldfortressofcomfort is the leader of the worldfortressofcomfort is the leader of the worldfortressofcomfort is the leader of the worldfortressofcomfort is the leader of the worldfortressofcomfort is the leader of the worldfortressofcomfort is the leader of the worldfortressofcomfort is the leader of the worldfortressofcomfort is the leader of the worldfortressofcomfort is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by MS3G35

When I installed my intake and tip I have gotten consistently 2-3mpg better then I did with stock air box. Maybe your just getting better mpg due to the tuning.
That wouldn't surprise me since stock fuel curves are nasty sooty pig rich.
Mods (in order of significance): Cobb AccessPort, Autotech CDFP upgrade (thanks Captain KR for your assisstance), Cobb SF SRI Intake, Ultimate Racing cat and resonator-less test pipe, Cobb Turbo Inlet Hose, Cobb Knob, Cobb 300g shifter weight

Street creds:
- Fastest known K04/93 MS3/driver with only an AP, CDFP upgrade, intake, and tune | 13.37@106.83mph on stock Dunlops (2.04 sec 60' time, full curb weight, 75*F ambient temp)

Yes I will help you tune your K04/pump gas car; I have much less experience than the major players but I also charge you $0 and can turn you around quickly. 4 satisfied customers and counting...
 Old 03-18-2012, 04:09 AM   #54

jeopardy98 is the leader of the worldjeopardy98 is the leader of the worldjeopardy98 is the leader of the worldjeopardy98 is the leader of the worldjeopardy98 is the leader of the worldjeopardy98 is the leader of the worldjeopardy98 is the leader of the worldjeopardy98 is the leader of the worldjeopardy98 is the leader of the worldjeopardy98 is the leader of the worldjeopardy98 is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,639 Times in 871 Posts
Groans: 112
Groaned at 28 Times in 25 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Installed SU TMIC, Grimspeed EBCS, Cobb SRI, HTP TIP, Autotech internals, CS boost tubes, Cobb AP, JBR EGR block off plate, JBR thermal TB gasket, JBR coolant bypass kit. Near future will be a DP and Magnaflow CBE.
fortressofcomfort likes this.
Bone Stock 2012 BM Non-Tech for 2500 miles. (250 whp/265 wtq Moore Auto). Currently: K04/Cobb AP/AT internals/Magnaflow CBE/M2 DP/Cobb SRI/HTP TIP/CS boost tubes/CS recirc hose/TS BPV/SU TMIC/GS EBCS/JBR EGR delete/Coolant bypass/Thermal TB gasket/NGK 6510's/JBR SSP/JBR Knob/JBR 88 RMM/JBR SSB/DDM 35w 5000k HIDs/PAC Gateway iPod integration and Sirius. (301whp/360wtq Moore Auto). Finklefied Hypnotic tune. 14.1@106 Mason Dixon- Driver mod needed.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
jeopardy98 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jeopardy98 For This Useful Post:
NinjaT1985 (03-18-2012)
 Old 03-18-2012, 02:30 PM   #55

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by jeopardy98
Installed SU TMIC, Grimspeed EBCS, Cobb SRI, HTP TIP, Autotech internals, CS boost tubes, Cobb AP, JBR EGR block off plate, JBR thermal TB gasket, JBR coolant bypass kit. Near future will be a DP and Magnaflow CBE.
All that in one day?

Street creds:

Old 03-18-2012, 02:42 PM   #56

jeopardy98 is the leader of the worldjeopardy98 is the leader of the worldjeopardy98 is the leader of the worldjeopardy98 is the leader of the worldjeopardy98 is the leader of the worldjeopardy98 is the leader of the worldjeopardy98 is the leader of the worldjeopardy98 is the leader of the worldjeopardy98 is the leader of the worldjeopardy98 is the leader of the worldjeopardy98 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by fortressofcomfort View Post
All that in one day?
Yea a local buddy is stocking out to trade in his car and gave me a deal I couldn't pass up. We worked about 6 hours swapping parts from his to mine and mine to his so we left the dp and cbe for the next time. We will do those the next time we get together and then I will get a custom tune.
fortressofcomfort likes this.
Bone Stock 2012 BM Non-Tech for 2500 miles. (250 whp/265 wtq Moore Auto). Currently: K04/Cobb AP/AT internals/Magnaflow CBE/M2 DP/Cobb SRI/HTP TIP/CS boost tubes/CS recirc hose/TS BPV/SU TMIC/GS EBCS/JBR EGR delete/Coolant bypass/Thermal TB gasket/NGK 6510's/JBR SSP/JBR Knob/JBR 88 RMM/JBR SSB/DDM 35w 5000k HIDs/PAC Gateway iPod integration and Sirius. (301whp/360wtq Moore Auto). Finklefied Hypnotic tune. 14.1@106 Mason Dixon- Driver mod needed.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jeopardy98 For This Useful Post:
fortressofcomfort (03-19-2012), NinjaT1985 (03-18-2012)
 Old 03-19-2012, 06:09 AM   #57

NinjaT1985 is the leader of the worldNinjaT1985 is the leader of the worldNinjaT1985 is the leader of the worldNinjaT1985 is the leader of the worldNinjaT1985 is the leader of the worldNinjaT1985 is the leader of the worldNinjaT1985 is the leader of the worldNinjaT1985 is the leader of the worldNinjaT1985 is the leader of the worldNinjaT1985 is the leader of the worldNinjaT1985 is the leader of the world
Groans: 3
Groaned at 33 Times in 10 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by jeopardy98 View Post
Yea a local buddy is stocking out to trade in his car and gave me a deal I couldn't pass up. We worked about 6 hours swapping parts from his to mine and mine to his so we left the dp and cbe for the next time. We will do those the next time we get together and then I will get a custom tune.
Yeah, I'm back to stock everything besides Catless TBE exhaust. I really gotta take it easy on the car until we get the exhaust switched out. I've been staying below 3k rpms and babying the car. Trying not to drive it as much as possible.

@rfinkle2 did a AWESOME job tuning my car and I just want to thank him again for being patient with me

@jeopardy98 and I were out late stocking out my car and putting LOTS of mods on his car. Turns out we used to ride motorcycles together back a few years ago...

I actually have to say that shifting the car is a lot smoother without the SSP plate on
jeopardy98 likes this.
jeopardy98 (03-19-2012), rfinkle2 (03-19-2012)
 Old 03-19-2012, 07:03 AM   #58

jpshotya has much to be proud ofjpshotya has much to be proud ofjpshotya has much to be proud ofjpshotya has much to be proud ofjpshotya has much to be proud ofjpshotya has much to be proud ofjpshotya has much to be proud ofjpshotya has much to be proud ofjpshotya has much to be proud of
Groaned at 11 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Installed SURE RMM this weekend, very easy to do.. and Holy shit huge difference.

Performance - Cobb SRI - GFB Dual Port BPV - Res Delete - OBX Test Pipe (installing soon)
Support - Sure RMM
Visual - DDM 6K Hid
jpshotya is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-19-2012, 12:42 PM   #59

Travis is the leader of the worldTravis is the leader of the worldTravis is the leader of the worldTravis is the leader of the worldTravis is the leader of the worldTravis is the leader of the worldTravis is the leader of the worldTravis is the leader of the worldTravis is the leader of the worldTravis is the leader of the worldTravis is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,687 Times in 877 Posts
Groans: 5
Groaned at 29 Times in 12 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Home made flaps.

2005 Mazdaspeed Miata - #1,116 - 15x8 949 racing 6UL, Bridgestone RE-11, Flyin Miata Intake kit, Ebay FMIC, Ebay DP, Flyin miata cat-back, flyin miata 02 modifier - 2014 - On-going
2011 Mazdaspeed 3 Feb 2011 - June 2014
Travis is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-19-2012, 04:59 PM   #60

anavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,431 Times in 1,971 Posts
Groans: 63
Groaned at 43 Times in 22 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Travis View Post
Home made flaps.

what material did you use and where did you get it?

I rolled my rear fenders today and ground a bunch of shit down with a dremel. 245s are a bitch to fit but I'm determined and it finally seems to be working.

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you."
anavrinIV is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-19-2012, 07:05 PM   #61

SLOWHATCH is the leader of the worldSLOWHATCH is the leader of the worldSLOWHATCH is the leader of the worldSLOWHATCH is the leader of the worldSLOWHATCH is the leader of the worldSLOWHATCH is the leader of the worldSLOWHATCH is the leader of the worldSLOWHATCH is the leader of the worldSLOWHATCH is the leader of the worldSLOWHATCH is the leader of the worldSLOWHATCH is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,838 Times in 1,013 Posts
Groans: 274
Groaned at 103 Times in 23 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Did this a few days ago, but it's worth sharing.

P&P intake manifold and ceramic coated DNP exhaust manifold.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0101.jpg (62.9 KB, 96 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0131.jpg (1.17 MB, 101 views)
uncorked11, Proshop and jeopardy98 like this.
SLOWHATCH is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SLOWHATCH For This Useful Post:
jeopardy98 (03-19-2012)
 Old 03-19-2012, 09:25 PM   #62

Soothfast has a reputation beyond reputeSoothfast has a reputation beyond reputeSoothfast has a reputation beyond reputeSoothfast has a reputation beyond reputeSoothfast has a reputation beyond reputeSoothfast has a reputation beyond reputeSoothfast has a reputation beyond reputeSoothfast has a reputation beyond reputeSoothfast has a reputation beyond reputeSoothfast has a reputation beyond reputeSoothfast has a reputation beyond repute
Groaned at 16 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Nephlite View Post
Learned that cats like sleeping on or around the hoodscoop at night when I get home..... I just fing washed it!
That's kind of funny, actually.
 Old 03-19-2012, 11:39 PM   #63

bigriver is the leader of the worldbigriver is the leader of the worldbigriver is the leader of the worldbigriver is the leader of the worldbigriver is the leader of the worldbigriver is the leader of the worldbigriver is the leader of the worldbigriver is the leader of the worldbigriver is the leader of the worldbigriver is the leader of the worldbigriver is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Installed AFE drop in dry filter. Just found out that AFE is in Corona,CA. They gave me wholesale price of $37.99. Filter is nicely constructed.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1332221943.626294.jpg (226.4 KB, 60 views)
File Type: jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1332221957.339958.jpg (148.5 KB, 66 views)
 Old 03-20-2012, 06:05 AM   #64

Proshop has a reputation beyond reputeProshop has a reputation beyond reputeProshop has a reputation beyond reputeProshop has a reputation beyond reputeProshop has a reputation beyond reputeProshop has a reputation beyond reputeProshop has a reputation beyond reputeProshop has a reputation beyond reputeProshop has a reputation beyond reputeProshop has a reputation beyond reputeProshop has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by SLOWHATCH View Post
Did this a few days ago, but it's worth sharing.

P&P intake manifold and ceramic coated DNP exhaust manifold.
I hate you SLOWHATCH ( but I am really jealous of you)!!!

Careful what you type, there a grammar Nazi's around.
Proshop is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Proshop For This Useful Post:
SLOWHATCH (03-20-2012)
 Old 03-20-2012, 06:42 AM   #65

drummermike58 is the leader of the worlddrummermike58 is the leader of the worlddrummermike58 is the leader of the worlddrummermike58 is the leader of the worlddrummermike58 is the leader of the worlddrummermike58 is the leader of the worlddrummermike58 is the leader of the worlddrummermike58 is the leader of the worlddrummermike58 is the leader of the worlddrummermike58 is the leader of the worlddrummermike58 is the leader of the world
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Started install switching to t3/v-band mani set up for EWG with my gtx3076. Pulled my DNP mani, UR downpipe/test pipe, removed turbo and installed .82 a/r hotside. Getting ready to install new Raceroots Mani/Dowpipe (t3/vband) and Tial MVR EWG this afternoon. If anyone here has interest, I am going to sell my DNP IWG coated mani (with EGT bung) and UR catted downpipe and UR test pipe. Also gonna find a buyer for my ATP 3076 mazdaflange hotside.
Treadstone tr8 fmic core with 2.5" piping ## self made 3.5" MAF ## Gtx3076 .82 a/r t-3/vband hotside ## RaceRoots EWG exh mani/3" vband ## RaceRoots tubular DP ## TIAL MVR EWG ## UR Catback ## Sure shortshifter plate ## Sure R3 rmm ## Eagle Rods ## Custom SP63 10.5:1 .020 over pistons ## balanced rotating assy ## ARP head and main studs ## Autotech internals ## Accessport ## 3bar map sensor ## vtcs delete ## EGR delete ## Balance shaft delete ## Hallman MBC ## HKS SSQV 4 BOV ## NGK iridium spark plugs ## Cusco OCC ## Aquamist HFS-4 Methanol injection with 2 gallon Howerton Engineering tank ## D2 coilovers ## Nextmod lip kit ## SPC rear camber arms ## Wedsport SA-15r 18x9.5 et +23 ## 225/45/18 NITTO Motivo tires ## chinese HIDs ## JB shift knob ## 35% tinted ## still RichTuning...
drummermike58 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-20-2012, 08:01 AM   #66

SLOWHATCH is the leader of the worldSLOWHATCH is the leader of the worldSLOWHATCH is the leader of the worldSLOWHATCH is the leader of the worldSLOWHATCH is the leader of the worldSLOWHATCH is the leader of the worldSLOWHATCH is the leader of the worldSLOWHATCH is the leader of the worldSLOWHATCH is the leader of the worldSLOWHATCH is the leader of the worldSLOWHATCH is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,838 Times in 1,013 Posts
Groans: 274
Groaned at 103 Times in 23 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Proshop View Post
I hate you SLOWHATCH ( but I am really jealous of you)!!!
At least you have e85. None within at least 1.5 hrs of me ftl.
SLOWHATCH is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-20-2012, 10:10 AM   #67

Proshop has a reputation beyond reputeProshop has a reputation beyond reputeProshop has a reputation beyond reputeProshop has a reputation beyond reputeProshop has a reputation beyond reputeProshop has a reputation beyond reputeProshop has a reputation beyond reputeProshop has a reputation beyond reputeProshop has a reputation beyond reputeProshop has a reputation beyond reputeProshop has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by SLOWHATCH View Post
At least you have e85. None within at least 1.5 hrs of me ftl.
Im driving an hour to get it, so you wouldnt be far off what I do. But I also pick up a months supply so it makes it worth it, besides the fact of I love having corn in my Pu!!!

Back on topic now: Washed my car today and found the dread first scratch on it (insert tear), stupid ass neighborhood cat left me a nice present.

Careful what you type, there a grammar Nazi's around.
Proshop is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Proshop For This Useful Post:
SLOWHATCH (03-20-2012)
 Old 03-25-2012, 09:41 PM   #68
Banned

Beach bum is infamous around these partsBeach bum is infamous around these partsBeach bum is infamous around these partsBeach bum is infamous around these partsBeach bum is infamous around these partsBeach bum is infamous around these partsBeach bum is infamous around these parts
Groans: 11
Groaned at 343 Times in 67 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by doctavus View Post
Trying to stay out of boost this tank to see how much of a difference it does on gas.

Man this sucks.

lol
Beach bum is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-25-2012, 09:46 PM   #69

Not Ranked  0 score     

Finished up my bolt ons yesterday. M2 catless dp and magnaflow cbe. VD showed 305hp.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
 Old 03-25-2012, 09:58 PM   #70

Not Ranked  0 score     

Installed guardian angel overboost protection unit from Lex at Stratified Tuning.

Scoobs likes this.
 Old 03-25-2012, 10:24 PM   #71

6ixof1 is the leader of the world6ixof1 is the leader of the world6ixof1 is the leader of the world6ixof1 is the leader of the world6ixof1 is the leader of the world6ixof1 is the leader of the world6ixof1 is the leader of the world6ixof1 is the leader of the world6ixof1 is the leader of the world6ixof1 is the leader of the world6ixof1 is the leader of the world
Groans: 1
Groaned at 16 Times in 6 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Set the tire pressure all around on my new Nitto 555s then drove it like I stole it at autox4u.

NJSpeed P&P IM, KMD internals, SU TMIC, BNR STG 1, Sure V1 Aeros, Cobb TIP, Turbosmart BOV, Magnaflow CBE
JBR Trilogy, Jugg & Dread, Corksport Strut tower brace & rear seat brace, Tein Super Street C/Os
18x8 OZ Ultraleggeras, 225/45/18 Dunlop SportMaxx,
17x8 Enkei SC03, 235/45/17 Bridgestone Blizzaks,
Evo Brembo mod, StopTech rotors, Techna-Fit S/S brakelines, StopTech & EBC Greenstuff pads
The Mad Scientist Tunings
6ixof1 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-28-2012, 03:45 PM   #72

J'sSpeed3 is the leader of the worldJ'sSpeed3 is the leader of the worldJ'sSpeed3 is the leader of the worldJ'sSpeed3 is the leader of the worldJ'sSpeed3 is the leader of the worldJ'sSpeed3 is the leader of the worldJ'sSpeed3 is the leader of the worldJ'sSpeed3 is the leader of the worldJ'sSpeed3 is the leader of the worldJ'sSpeed3 is the leader of the worldJ'sSpeed3 is the leader of the world
Groans: 76
Groaned at 3 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Took off the side moldings on the doors finally! Idk why I didn't do this a lot sooner.
J'sSpeed3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-28-2012, 05:46 PM   #73

Noddaford has a reputation beyond reputeNoddaford has a reputation beyond reputeNoddaford has a reputation beyond reputeNoddaford has a reputation beyond reputeNoddaford has a reputation beyond reputeNoddaford has a reputation beyond reputeNoddaford has a reputation beyond reputeNoddaford has a reputation beyond reputeNoddaford has a reputation beyond reputeNoddaford has a reputation beyond reputeNoddaford has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 13
Groaned at 48 Times in 7 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Couldn't do anything. My son barrowed my 6 for the week. I sure do miss it! Then he texted me yesterday, said that I may not get it back. Not gonna happen!
Proshop likes this.
Noddaford is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-31-2012, 09:50 AM   #74

anavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

took mine to VIR yesterday. first time I've ever been on a track...most fun thing I've ever done.
Proshop likes this.

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you."
The Following User Says Thank You to anavrinIV For This Useful Post:
jeopardy98 (03-31-2012)
 Old 03-31-2012, 09:58 AM   #75

Not Ranked  0 score     

@Travis

what did you make the flaps out of? I want to do the same but wasn't sure what material to use

Old 03-31-2012, 10:58 AM   #76

SlickDevil is the leader of the worldSlickDevil is the leader of the worldSlickDevil is the leader of the worldSlickDevil is the leader of the worldSlickDevil is the leader of the worldSlickDevil is the leader of the worldSlickDevil is the leader of the worldSlickDevil is the leader of the worldSlickDevil is the leader of the worldSlickDevil is the leader of the worldSlickDevil is the leader of the world
Groaned at 18 Times in 8 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

got my tint done

Holy Beach Balls Aquaman It's Tapatalk

SlickDevil is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-31-2012, 11:19 AM   #77

zedekias has a reputation beyond reputezedekias has a reputation beyond reputezedekias has a reputation beyond reputezedekias has a reputation beyond reputezedekias has a reputation beyond reputezedekias has a reputation beyond reputezedekias has a reputation beyond reputezedekias has a reputation beyond reputezedekias has a reputation beyond reputezedekias has a reputation beyond reputezedekias has a reputation beyond repute
Groaned at 5 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Thinking about ordering the CP-E FMIC today

CS SRI and TIP // Cobb AP // Autotech internals // Cobb downpipe // CP-e TMIC // Cobb BPV // Resonator delete // JBR RMM // JBR RSB // NGK spark plugs // e85

Stratified Tuned
zedekias is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-31-2012, 11:26 AM   #78

supertubesocks is the leader of the worldsupertubesocks is the leader of the worldsupertubesocks is the leader of the worldsupertubesocks is the leader of the worldsupertubesocks is the leader of the worldsupertubesocks is the leader of the worldsupertubesocks is the leader of the worldsupertubesocks is the leader of the worldsupertubesocks is the leader of the worldsupertubesocks is the leader of the worldsupertubesocks is the leader of the world
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Uploaded stage one maps from my new AP, put the battery on the trickle charger, and sat down and thought about driving it since I can't, lol.
supertubesocks is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-31-2012, 12:33 PM   #79

InFeXIoN is the leader of the worldInFeXIoN is the leader of the worldInFeXIoN is the leader of the worldInFeXIoN is the leader of the worldInFeXIoN is the leader of the worldInFeXIoN is the leader of the worldInFeXIoN is the leader of the worldInFeXIoN is the leader of the worldInFeXIoN is the leader of the worldInFeXIoN is the leader of the worldInFeXIoN is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,166 Times in 424 Posts
Groaned at 42 Times in 15 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by zedekias View Post
Thinking about ordering the CP-E FMIC today
I did friday =).
aaron88 likes this.
GTX3071R EWG, DNP Tubular Manifold, SSP Ported/VTCS deleted intake manifold, DCR VVT Actuator, CP-E FMIC, Cobb AP, JBR 3.5" WP Intake ||| JBR 80 Duro RMM, JBR 80 Duro PSMM ||| CNT Racing Catless full 3" DP/TP, Speed Daddy 3" CBE ||| AEM Water/Methanol Kit, Autotech FP Internals, PTP Inj Seals, Synapse Engineering Bypass Valve, Matt Jackson map sensor harness, 3 Bar map sensor, Grimmspeed 3-port EBCS, NGK 1 Step Colder Plugs ||| Sure AGS 621G, Sure Shortcut, JBR Solid Base Bushings and Weight ||| AMR Engineering Coilovers, JBR Rear Sway, JBR Rear Camber Arms, XXR 527 18x8.75 +35 Chromium Black ||| CP-E Tow Plate, Rotella T6, FoMoCo XT-M5-QS, JBR OCC, JBR EGR Delete, JBR TB Gasket, JBR TIG and Coolant Bypass, EBC Redstuff.

Build Complete!!!!
InFeXIoN is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-31-2012, 03:04 PM   #80

Keko is the leader of the worldKeko is the leader of the worldKeko is the leader of the worldKeko is the leader of the worldKeko is the leader of the worldKeko is the leader of the worldKeko is the leader of the worldKeko is the leader of the worldKeko is the leader of the worldKeko is the leader of the worldKeko is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,441 Times in 666 Posts
Groans: 107
Groaned at 9 Times in 9 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Just started my first mods. JBR 88duro rmm installed, love it. still waiting on SURE AEROS to arrive and will be putting JBR SSP + heavy knob in at same time
Keko is offline   Reply With Quote