register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3 MZR Gen2 Forums (2010-2013)
> Gen2 MS3 General Discussion

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree1982Likes

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 07-24-2012, 09:43 AM   #761

Wicked is the leader of the worldWicked is the leader of the worldWicked is the leader of the worldWicked is the leader of the worldWicked is the leader of the worldWicked is the leader of the worldWicked is the leader of the worldWicked is the leader of the worldWicked is the leader of the worldWicked is the leader of the worldWicked is the leader of the world
Groans: 9
Groaned at 3 Times in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Looked out the window and got all giddy looking at her
2010 Velocity Red Mica MAZDASPEED3 |E30 self tune|CorkSport SRI/TIP|CorkSport Ice Box|CorkSport TMIC|Forge v2|Autotech Internals|JBR 80a RMM|JBR Shifter Bushings|COBB shift knob|H&R springs|JBR rear camber arms|MOOG end links|
Wicked is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 07-24-2012, 12:02 PM   #762
Wide tire man

dbrier is the leader of the worlddbrier is the leader of the worlddbrier is the leader of the worlddbrier is the leader of the worlddbrier is the leader of the worlddbrier is the leader of the worlddbrier is the leader of the worlddbrier is the leader of the worlddbrier is the leader of the worlddbrier is the leader of the worlddbrier is the leader of the world
Groans: 3
Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Ordered a JBR rear sway bar.
Cobb AccessPort, Autotech HPFP internals, Corksport Stage II intake with TIP and airbox, Corksport rear camber arms, Corksport catted test pipe, Denso ITV22 plugs, JBR rear sway bar and HD mounts, CP-e stage II rear motor mount, Mazda5 rear brake upgrade, Bilstein struts, Eibach pro springs.
Too many wheels & tires to list.
dbrier is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 07-24-2012, 03:24 PM   #763

Standsideways is the leader of the worldStandsideways is the leader of the worldStandsideways is the leader of the worldStandsideways is the leader of the worldStandsideways is the leader of the worldStandsideways is the leader of the worldStandsideways is the leader of the worldStandsideways is the leader of the worldStandsideways is the leader of the worldStandsideways is the leader of the worldStandsideways is the leader of the world
Groans: 13
Groaned at 4 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by dbrier View Post
Ordered a JBR rear sway bar.
So..now, what did you do to your car today?
Standsideways is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 07-24-2012, 04:24 PM   #764
Wide tire man

dbrier is the leader of the worlddbrier is the leader of the worlddbrier is the leader of the worlddbrier is the leader of the worlddbrier is the leader of the worlddbrier is the leader of the worlddbrier is the leader of the worlddbrier is the leader of the worlddbrier is the leader of the worlddbrier is the leader of the worlddbrier is the leader of the world
Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I put the normal tires back on after a weekend of autocrossing. Is that better?
Cobb AccessPort, Autotech HPFP internals, Corksport Stage II intake with TIP and airbox, Corksport rear camber arms, Corksport catted test pipe, Denso ITV22 plugs, JBR rear sway bar and HD mounts, CP-e stage II rear motor mount, Mazda5 rear brake upgrade, Bilstein struts, Eibach pro springs.
Too many wheels & tires to list.
dbrier is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 07-24-2012, 07:13 PM   #765

ahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the world
Groans: 1
Groaned at 4 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Installed my Autotech internals!
Sterling likes this.

go | COBB AccessPORT | Autotech HPFP Internals | TurboXS Catless Downpipe | TurboXS Race Pipe | Ultimate Racing Catback w/Magnaflow Resonator | Corksport Urethane Exhaust Hangers |
JBR Boost Tubes | cp-e Nviscid Pipe | cp-e XcelNANO SRI | cp-e HeliHose | cp-e Stage 1 xFlex RMM | JBR SSB | RDS-05 Rear Sway Bar |
Torque Solutions Delrin Shift Knob | Block8Head Dual Defrost Pod | Aeroforce Interceptor | Prosport Evo Boost Gauge

show | BC Racing BR Coilovers w/Koyo | SPC Rear Camber Arms | Avid.1 AV-06 18x8 +42 225/40 | 2011+ Tech Headlights | Corksport Tow Plate |
Morimoto 5000k bi-xenon / 3000k fogs | 3BSpec Switchbacks | Corksport LED Rear Bumper Lights | S204 STi Lip

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ahfunaki is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ahfunaki For This Useful Post:
rfinkle2 (07-24-2012)
 Old 07-24-2012, 07:24 PM   #766
Hide Yo Kids-No really, Hide them!

Voltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the world
Thanked 17,305 Times in 3,625 Posts
Groans: 77
Groaned at 24 Times in 23 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Burnt up the last of the e85 left in the tank, ripped off 2 logs for @rfinkle2, and waiting for the shit to cool down so I can do the oil change.
SLOWHATCH likes this.
Voltron is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Voltron For This Useful Post:
rfinkle2 (07-24-2012), SLOWHATCH (07-29-2012)
 Old 07-24-2012, 08:25 PM   #767

Sterling is the leader of the worldSterling is the leader of the worldSterling is the leader of the worldSterling is the leader of the worldSterling is the leader of the worldSterling is the leader of the worldSterling is the leader of the worldSterling is the leader of the worldSterling is the leader of the worldSterling is the leader of the worldSterling is the leader of the world
Groans: 28
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Just bought my AP (: Internals next!
Sterling is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 07-24-2012, 09:07 PM   #768

GODO is a splendid one to beholdGODO is a splendid one to beholdGODO is a splendid one to beholdGODO is a splendid one to beholdGODO is a splendid one to beholdGODO is a splendid one to beholdGODO is a splendid one to beholdGODO is a splendid one to behold
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Got a Yakima Trunk bike rack. Gonna try it out tomorrow.
 Old 07-24-2012, 09:36 PM   #769

f-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,044 Times in 427 Posts
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Did the following:

JBR EGR block off plate
JBR Oil catch can
JBR manifold TIG (replaced my damaged SURE piece)
repaired meth fluid level sensor leak with some blue RTV gasket maker

All is well, except for two things:
1. EGR CEL (I'm revising my current map to disable P0401 now that I've made it onto a computer)
2. I'm not hitting boost targets. I'm targeting 20 psi across the board from 3000 on up, but I'm maxing out at 16psi. From what I can remember, all parts that could possibly leak boost are tightened down (TIH clamps, cold and hot side boost tubes, EGR block off plug, black box on top of intake mani).

I'm gonna have to go and double check that all of the above are tight. Question: are there any changes to my maps that I need to make, EGR CEL disable aside? Could boosted air backtrack from the IM to the OCC and potentially leak via the OCC drain plug?

Side note: @jbarone has ridiculously fast shipping turnaround times. I ordered from him Friday night/Saturday morning, and received my stuff Monday afternoon. Good shit man
JBR RSB, Stage2 OCC, Stage 2 SSP, IM TIG, 70D RMM, 70D PMM // DevilsOwn Stage 2 WMI kit + DO7 nozzle (MSF-prize) // COBB AP (Self-tune), XLE BPV // Corksport TMIC, SRI, TIP // Racing Beat Cat-back Exhaust // Denso Iridium ITV22 Spark Plugs // SURE TB TIG // Ultimate Racing Test Pipe // KMD HPFP Internals // TSW Nurburgring 18x7.5 ET45 Matte Black // SWIFT Spec-R Lowering Springs //
f-castrillo is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 07-25-2012, 04:45 AM   #770

CaptObvious75 is the leader of the worldCaptObvious75 is the leader of the worldCaptObvious75 is the leader of the worldCaptObvious75 is the leader of the worldCaptObvious75 is the leader of the worldCaptObvious75 is the leader of the worldCaptObvious75 is the leader of the worldCaptObvious75 is the leader of the worldCaptObvious75 is the leader of the worldCaptObvious75 is the leader of the worldCaptObvious75 is the leader of the world
Groans: 8
Groaned at 12 Times in 7 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Got nailed with golf ball sized hail and now have 3 dents on the roof

Sent from my Atrix
 Old 07-25-2012, 09:19 AM   #771

Voltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Gave her the finger as I rode off on my r6. I can't afford e85.
The Following User Says Thank You to Voltron For This Useful Post:
SLOWHATCH (07-29-2012)
 Old 07-25-2012, 09:20 AM   #772
Banned

dantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the world
Thanked 7,891 Times in 3,580 Posts
Groans: 23
Groaned at 52 Times in 48 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by voltron View Post
Gave her the finger as I rode off on my r6. I can't afford e85.
Can't afford to play huh. Slows forever. Lol
SLOWHATCH likes this.
dantes5823 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dantes5823 For This Useful Post:
Voltron (07-25-2012)
 Old 07-25-2012, 04:54 PM   #773

Wicked is the leader of the worldWicked is the leader of the worldWicked is the leader of the worldWicked is the leader of the worldWicked is the leader of the worldWicked is the leader of the worldWicked is the leader of the worldWicked is the leader of the worldWicked is the leader of the worldWicked is the leader of the worldWicked is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

CorkSport tow plate, installed! Legal and sexy
2010 Velocity Red Mica MAZDASPEED3 |E30 self tune|CorkSport SRI/TIP|CorkSport Ice Box|CorkSport TMIC|Forge v2|Autotech Internals|JBR 80a RMM|JBR Shifter Bushings|COBB shift knob|H&R springs|JBR rear camber arms|MOOG end links|
 Old 07-28-2012, 09:25 AM   #774

ktms3 has a reputation beyond reputektms3 has a reputation beyond reputektms3 has a reputation beyond reputektms3 has a reputation beyond reputektms3 has a reputation beyond reputektms3 has a reputation beyond reputektms3 has a reputation beyond reputektms3 has a reputation beyond reputektms3 has a reputation beyond reputektms3 has a reputation beyond reputektms3 has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 2
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Hid fogs and led interior
2010 MS3: Cobb AP, Cobb FMIC, Auto tech internals, UR TBE with V2 Catless DP, NGK plugs, Ksport Kontrol pro coilover with spc camber arms, Tanabe Front Strut Bar, JBR RMM, JBR Return, JBR knob, JBR RSB, Sure Short Cut, GFB BPV, SURE ID300, Sure Anchors, and HTP 3" TIH 18 x 9 +22 Work VSXX, Extreme Vision 3000k HID kit. Stratified Tune

In garage:JBR Stage 2 OCC, AEM Meth Kit

To BE ORDERED:BNR S3 or GTX 2867r, 3 Bar Map, Stratified EBC, JBR Trans Mount
ktms3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 07-28-2012, 07:01 PM   #775

JFord is a glorious beacon of lightJFord is a glorious beacon of lightJFord is a glorious beacon of lightJFord is a glorious beacon of lightJFord is a glorious beacon of lightJFord is a glorious beacon of light
Groaned at 11 Times in 6 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

CPE Stage 2 RMM.
Corksport Racepipe.
JFord is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 07-28-2012, 07:16 PM   #776

JFord is a glorious beacon of lightJFord is a glorious beacon of lightJFord is a glorious beacon of lightJFord is a glorious beacon of lightJFord is a glorious beacon of lightJFord is a glorious beacon of light
Groaned at 11 Times in 6 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

RMM
RP
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo.JPG (1.69 MB, 66 views)
JFord is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 07-28-2012, 08:39 PM   #777

ms3rick is the leader of the worldms3rick is the leader of the worldms3rick is the leader of the worldms3rick is the leader of the worldms3rick is the leader of the worldms3rick is the leader of the worldms3rick is the leader of the worldms3rick is the leader of the worldms3rick is the leader of the worldms3rick is the leader of the worldms3rick is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,348 Times in 986 Posts
Groans: 17
Groaned at 18 Times in 13 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Ap, with ots Sri/tp map.

Sent from my dizzLe using RaWr powers!

E85(25%) - Stratified DynoJet - 307//357
PowerMods: AccessPort*STRATIFIED*; AutoTech FP internals;Corksport SRI//TIP; CorkSport Test Pipe
Suspension: H&R springs//Sensen Mazda5 struts; TB Performance TractionBar//Trunk Brace
Brakes: CorkSport Pads; Centric Blanks

Other: UltraGaugeEM; JBR 88D Rmm; JBR SSP//Bushings; EGR unplug;CF 3m vinal on trim in side car

Official 60-100mph Times
Official Video battles
Official Youtube Channels

Originally Posted by silvapain
[10:53 AM] silvapain: I grow facial hair faster than Haltech extorts your moniez.

:-( 2014 - Dodge Dart.. (Blue Turtle)
ms3rick is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 07-28-2012, 08:47 PM   #778

weakdog85 is the leader of the worldweakdog85 is the leader of the worldweakdog85 is the leader of the worldweakdog85 is the leader of the worldweakdog85 is the leader of the worldweakdog85 is the leader of the worldweakdog85 is the leader of the worldweakdog85 is the leader of the worldweakdog85 is the leader of the worldweakdog85 is the leader of the worldweakdog85 is the leader of the world
Groans: 5
Groaned at 15 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by ktms3 View Post
Hid fogs and led interior
What fogs did you use?
 Old 07-28-2012, 09:50 PM   #779

shifter48 is the leader of the worldshifter48 is the leader of the worldshifter48 is the leader of the worldshifter48 is the leader of the worldshifter48 is the leader of the worldshifter48 is the leader of the worldshifter48 is the leader of the worldshifter48 is the leader of the worldshifter48 is the leader of the worldshifter48 is the leader of the worldshifter48 is the leader of the world
Groaned at 6 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Put a Cobb TIP to mate with my Cobb SRI
67 yrs young..2012 MS3 with Tech, Cobb AP, JBR 88 dogbone, JBR Rear Swaybar,Autotech Internals..JBR 88TMM & 80PMM, HTP 3" tip with a custom fab MAF housing, UR FMIC, TWM short shifter assembly, Sure SSP and Weight, UR CBE, UR metal catted DP, UR res. TP, Synapse DV, Grimmspeed EBC, Bosh 3 bar map sensor, Denso ITV22's, FoMoCo Trans Fluid, Corksport aluminum skid plate, Sonic ST8's 18X8.5X40 running PSS 245/40's, Nitrogen filled tires, GoPro Hero, Hero-2 (For those moments, adds 20+driverhp) TUNED BY: mrmonk7663

Team LBN BEERS--FYCN
TEAM MUMFORD---FYCN
shifter48 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 07-28-2012, 11:55 PM   #780

Not Ranked  0 score     

Finally got my alpine type-r 10 in. Took a while but all wiring tucked and tuned in. Woot!
 Old 07-29-2012, 03:36 AM   #781
Eth/Meth Junkie

cld12pk2go is the leader of the worldcld12pk2go is the leader of the worldcld12pk2go is the leader of the worldcld12pk2go is the leader of the worldcld12pk2go is the leader of the worldcld12pk2go is the leader of the worldcld12pk2go is the leader of the worldcld12pk2go is the leader of the worldcld12pk2go is the leader of the worldcld12pk2go is the leader of the worldcld12pk2go is the leader of the world
Thanked 5,488 Times in 1,740 Posts
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Installed a Treadstone TR11 intercooler...
rfinkle2 likes this.
08 MS3: ATP GTX3071 at 26PSI , AEM Dryflow 21-2147DK, CP-E 3.25'' MAF, CP-E Nviscid TIP, PG FMIC piping with Treadstone TR11 core, Cobb BPV, Ported IM, PG v1 manifold, CP-E catted DP, CNT CBE, KMD v2, Grimspeed EBCS, Alkycontrol Meth injection (M10 with 100% meth), E40 fuel, Cobb AP (ATR= WIN), ACT ZX4-HDSS, 3-Bar MAP, JBR RSB, and CP-E 60 Duro Engine Mount Set. (297.3WHP/366.9WTQ - on K04, 469.2WHP/420.7WTQ - on GTX3071)
cld12pk2go is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cld12pk2go For This Useful Post:
rfinkle2 (07-29-2012), SLOWHATCH (07-30-2012)
 Old 07-29-2012, 05:25 AM   #782

Not Ranked  0 score     

Headed over to njspeed3's place to weld a hanger for exhaust to eliminate that rattle, bending rear hangers so it won't touch my bumper, replacing driver side top hat that I fucked up doing my springs.
fishin53 (07-29-2012), rfinkle2 (07-29-2012)
 Old 07-29-2012, 05:40 AM   #783

fishin53 is the leader of the worldfishin53 is the leader of the worldfishin53 is the leader of the worldfishin53 is the leader of the worldfishin53 is the leader of the worldfishin53 is the leader of the worldfishin53 is the leader of the worldfishin53 is the leader of the worldfishin53 is the leader of the worldfishin53 is the leader of the worldfishin53 is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,489 Times in 642 Posts
Groans: 44
Groaned at 20 Times in 18 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

yesterday tried installing a trz tmm with a gen 1 tripod mount, only to find out that the main bolt had a different type of threads.

2005 Jeep Wrangler X Impact OrangeSOLD

2015 Subaru XV Crosstrek Tangerine Orange Pearl
fishin53 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 07-29-2012, 05:23 PM   #784

Not Ranked  0 score     

Fixed the exhaust rattle and it touching my bumper on drivers side. We removed my braces, cause the resonator was sitting on one section of it. Problem fixed.

Oh, and phillyb added 2 more Phillyb hates me stickers to my Pu lol.
The Following User Says Thank You to Voltron For This Useful Post:
dantes5823 (07-29-2012)
 Old 07-29-2012, 05:24 PM   #785
Banned

dantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Fixed the exhaust rattle and it touching my bumper on drivers side. We removed my braces, cause the resonator was sitting on one section of it. Problem fixed.

Oh, and phillyb added 2 more Phillyb hates me stickers to my Pu lol.
Lol got em. Where he put em?
 Old 07-29-2012, 05:51 PM   #786

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by dantes5823 View Post
Lol got em. Where he put em?
Side rear windows. Oh, and I replaced the drivers side top hat too.
 Old 07-29-2012, 06:01 PM   #787

Cheeto is the leader of the worldCheeto is the leader of the worldCheeto is the leader of the worldCheeto is the leader of the worldCheeto is the leader of the worldCheeto is the leader of the worldCheeto is the leader of the worldCheeto is the leader of the worldCheeto is the leader of the worldCheeto is the leader of the worldCheeto is the leader of the world
Groaned at 15 Times in 10 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

changed my oil.
06 MazdaSpeed6 Gt AWD/Turbo/#5994

MODS:
COBB AP // MSD Dashhawk // Street Unit TMIC // Street Unit Test Pipe // CorkSport Power Series Catless DP // COBB SRI intake // Speedies TIP // Turbosmart BOV // RPM Street Spring // Bilstein Struts/Shocks // TWM Stage 2 Short Shifter // CPE Dogbone rear mount // CPE JuggerNaught Diff mount // COBB Shifter weight // HPFP Internals // Magnaflow FULL 3IN Back// Denso ITV 22s // Full TIGS // EGR Delete // Shorty Antenna // PA Engineering OCC // LED swap
Cheeto is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 07-30-2012, 09:45 AM   #788
Banned

Not Ranked  0 score     

Side rear windows. Oh, and I replaced the drivers side top hat too.
way to tell me. my memory is ass. you gotta tell me shit like everyday.
 Old 07-30-2012, 07:02 PM   #789

kashbringer is the leader of the worldkashbringer is the leader of the worldkashbringer is the leader of the worldkashbringer is the leader of the worldkashbringer is the leader of the worldkashbringer is the leader of the worldkashbringer is the leader of the worldkashbringer is the leader of the worldkashbringer is the leader of the worldkashbringer is the leader of the worldkashbringer is the leader of the world
Groaned at 4 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Tested the new plasti dip blaze orange on my stockers.. Thought I'd be the Gennie pig on the new color and try something new.

Performance - Precision 5858 - Built motor (K1 Rods / Wiseco Pistons / ARP main studs / Stock head bolts) - Cobb V3 AccessPORT - PERM 5th port kit, PERM Plate - HTP 3.5" Intake (Powder Coated Pure Orange) - Autotech HPFP Internals – CPE Vband Exhaust Manifold - Kozmic Vband Downpipe, Dumptube, Oil feed / Return lines, Vented OCC, Primary EGR delete – Ultimate Racing Catback, FMIC modified for 5th port by Kozmic Motorsports - Turbosmart dual port , 45mm EWG - JBR Coolant Bypass, EGR Delete, Throttle body TIG, Dogbone RMM, Transmission Mount, Sealed OCC - Grimmspeed EBCS - NGK plugs - Bosch 3.5 Bar MAP w/MattJackson86 PnP Harness – Ported Intake manifold with VCTS delete, 1/8" Intake manifold TIG by Zack - Spec Stage 3+ Clutch and flywheel

Tuned by Voltwings
(OLD k04 SET UP ) 374.5 WHP 447.2 WTQ with stock K04 - 1-17-14 Dynocom dyno
(New BT numbers soon) ~487WHP 455wtq Virtual Dyno and out of fuel... moar injectors!

Looks - Pure Orange Powder Coated Gen Pu Stockers - Muteki SR48 Lugs - 5k HIDs / 3K HID Fogs
kashbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kashbringer For This Useful Post:
CrKeKi_13 (07-30-2012), dantes5823 (07-31-2012), Darth_Nuruodo (07-31-2012), lilred (07-30-2012), Noodlesincup (08-01-2012), SLOWHATCH (07-30-2012), Voltron (07-31-2012)
 Old 07-31-2012, 06:43 AM   #790

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by kashbringer View Post
Tested the new plasti dip blaze orange on my stockers.. Thought I'd be the Gennie pig on the new color and try something new.

I was thinking of doing the same harrass me orange for my rx8's for the winter. That shit looks good.

As for what I did, last night I washed her, then sprayed tails all red with vht light shades, then flashed @rfinkle2's latest boost creep killer map. Posting pics of tails in a bit.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Voltron For This Useful Post:
ahskeetz (08-01-2012), rfinkle2 (07-31-2012), StayBroke (08-03-2012)
 Old 07-31-2012, 07:06 AM   #791

Not Ranked  0 score     

Thanks @rfinkle2 for this......his StealthPu made me do it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tails1.JPG (2.08 MB, 59 views)
File Type: jpg tails2.JPG (1.62 MB, 61 views)
ms3blackmica likes this.
rfinkle2 (07-31-2012), StayBroke (08-03-2012)
 Old 07-31-2012, 07:07 AM   #792

SparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,433 Times in 598 Posts
Groans: 8
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Over the weekend I readjusted some sheet metal to fix the bumper (driver fail) and install COBB SRI and TIH. Today I picked up Sure Shortcut, Sure Anchors and Sure Countershift.
South Bend Clutch Stage 3 Endurance | TWM Full Replacement Shifter | Synapse Engineering BPV | Autotech Internals | Grimmspeed EBCS - 3port | NGK 1 Step Colder Plugs | CNT Catless DP and CBE w/resonator deleted | COBB AP - E35 Tune | HTP 3.5" Intake w/ AMSOIL Dry Filter and Pre-Filter | HTP Battery Tray w/ Energizer 51R | CP-E TMIC | CorkSport DISI Silicone Boost Tubes | Damond Motorsports/Saikou Michi Co. Stage2 OCC | Damond Motorsports Short Shift Plate | Sure Countershift | BOSCH 3 Bar MAP w/MattJackson86 PnP Harness | JBR Rear Sway Bar | JBR EGR Block Off Kit | JBR Manifold - TIG | JBR Throttle Body TIG & Coolant Bypass | JBR 88a RMM | JBR 88a TMM | JBR 80a PMM |JBR DISI Bypass Valve Hose | Ported and Polished Intake Manifold DIY | RX8 Wheels w/ Nitto Motivo 235/40/18 Tires | CP-E Towplate | DIY Custom 600g Shift Knob | Redline Tuning Hood QuickLIFT | 30% / 15% Tint | Craven Speed Stubby Antenna | Broadway 400mm Rear View Mirror | Debadged Mazdaspeed 3

Waiting to be installed: Devil's Own Stage 2 DVC-30 Meth Injection | Damond Motorsports Meth Throttle Body Plate
On Order:
Coming Soon:
DIY Projects:

FYCN - TEAM LBN BEERS - FYCN-TEAM MUMFORD - FYCN
SparkySparks is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 07-31-2012, 01:02 PM   #793

Jason43 is the leader of the worldJason43 is the leader of the worldJason43 is the leader of the worldJason43 is the leader of the worldJason43 is the leader of the worldJason43 is the leader of the worldJason43 is the leader of the worldJason43 is the leader of the worldJason43 is the leader of the worldJason43 is the leader of the worldJason43 is the leader of the world
Groaned at 7 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Painted the gay silver plastic interior pieces black.
Jason43 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 07-31-2012, 03:46 PM   #794
Banned

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by kashbringer View Post

Thanks for the idea. I just ordered their red for my car
 Old 07-31-2012, 11:10 PM   #795

Littlescroll is the leader of the worldLittlescroll is the leader of the worldLittlescroll is the leader of the worldLittlescroll is the leader of the worldLittlescroll is the leader of the worldLittlescroll is the leader of the worldLittlescroll is the leader of the worldLittlescroll is the leader of the worldLittlescroll is the leader of the worldLittlescroll is the leader of the worldLittlescroll is the leader of the world
Groans: 26
Not Ranked  0 score     

This week I installed a Corksport SRI(I'm a complete noob to this kind of thing but because I knew I'd get flamed, and because I want to know more about the car I'm proud to say I did it myself.)

Also got the windows tinted today, 20% all around.

All in all I'm pretty happy with the car, though it still has under 1000 miles on it. Gonna get some fog light overlays done soon and install my CS RMM inserts(free with SRI purchase.)

^Sold August 2015^

Current: 2008 Acura TL

Littlescroll is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-01-2012, 05:33 AM   #796

apawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the world
Groaned at 8 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Littlescroll View Post

All in all I'm pretty happy with the car, though it still has under 1000 miles on it. Gonna get some fog light overlays done soon
The yellow fog overlays? If so just go ahead and get a 3k 55w HID kit. I put on the overlays and they are not as yellow as you think Just my .02.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2008 Sunlight Silver MS3 GT // Because racecar SOLD
Cobb AP || Autotech Internals || CP-e Safe Seals || Bosch 3Bar|| Godspeed FMIC with Godspeed piping || ATP catless downpipe || GT3076R || 3" HTP Intake/Inlet || Turbo Smart Dual Port running in 50/50 || SI Boost Tubes || JBR RMM 80a || JBR SSP || JBR Shifter Bushings || EGR Delete || Corksport LED Lighting || Apexi auto timer || Eibach PK || 18x8 Motegi SP10s || 225/40/18 Nitto NT555 || NGK 1 Step Colder plugs

Dynojet 7/6/2013 349.71whp 333lb tq

Dynojet 8/2/2013 378.26whp 384lb tq

Dynojet 8/31/2013 392.14whp 397lb tq

PERM Tuned by Alan and DJ
apawk is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-01-2012, 01:10 PM   #797

Littlescroll is the leader of the worldLittlescroll is the leader of the worldLittlescroll is the leader of the worldLittlescroll is the leader of the worldLittlescroll is the leader of the worldLittlescroll is the leader of the worldLittlescroll is the leader of the worldLittlescroll is the leader of the worldLittlescroll is the leader of the worldLittlescroll is the leader of the worldLittlescroll is the leader of the world
Groans: 26
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by apawk View Post
The yellow fog overlays? If so just go ahead and get a 3k 55w HID kit. I put on the overlays and they are not as yellow as you think Just my .02.

Good to know, thanks. I already ordered some overlays for $15 so I might as well try it first. I'm sure I'll end up ordering a ddm kit anyway. Why do 55w and not 35?

^Sold August 2015^

Current: 2008 Acura TL

Littlescroll is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-01-2012, 01:18 PM   #798

Darth_Nuruodo is the leader of the worldDarth_Nuruodo is the leader of the worldDarth_Nuruodo is the leader of the worldDarth_Nuruodo is the leader of the worldDarth_Nuruodo is the leader of the worldDarth_Nuruodo is the leader of the worldDarth_Nuruodo is the leader of the worldDarth_Nuruodo is the leader of the worldDarth_Nuruodo is the leader of the worldDarth_Nuruodo is the leader of the worldDarth_Nuruodo is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,795 Times in 1,543 Posts
Groans: 88
Groaned at 57 Times in 36 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Go with 35w, 55w is unnecessary strain on your wiring, specially just for fogs, not like the damn things are aimed right to be worth the extra wattage.
Cobb AP -- 3" SRI + TIP -- gutted mid-pipe -- CX Racing FMIC -- JBR 88duro Mount Trilogy -- GrimmSpeed EBCS -- 3 Bar Map Sensor -- Kozmic vented OCC -- Synapse DV -- Magnaflow CBE -- DDM 55w 5000K low beams
4 gallon E85 mix self tune 314/370 Dynojet

2005 Black Mica Mazdaspeed MX-5
Bone stock so far
Darth_Nuruodo is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-01-2012, 01:28 PM   #799

apawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the world
Groaned at 8 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Darth_Nuruodo View Post
Go with 35w, 55w is unnecessary strain on your wiring, specially just for fogs, not like the damn things are aimed right to be worth the extra wattage.
Yeah, Was just doing some reading on the 55w vs 35w - Darth is correct. Also not sure if the fog light housing would hold up to 55w. I just read some articles on melted housings using 55w in fogs. I will be ordering a DDM 35w kit today as well

Also - What I did yesterday:

Disabled SWAS!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2008 Sunlight Silver MS3 GT // Because racecar SOLD
Cobb AP || Autotech Internals || CP-e Safe Seals || Bosch 3Bar|| Godspeed FMIC with Godspeed piping || ATP catless downpipe || GT3076R || 3" HTP Intake/Inlet || Turbo Smart Dual Port running in 50/50 || SI Boost Tubes || JBR RMM 80a || JBR SSP || JBR Shifter Bushings || EGR Delete || Corksport LED Lighting || Apexi auto timer || Eibach PK || 18x8 Motegi SP10s || 225/40/18 Nitto NT555 || NGK 1 Step Colder plugs

Dynojet 7/6/2013 349.71whp 333lb tq

Dynojet 8/2/2013 378.26whp 384lb tq

Dynojet 8/31/2013 392.14whp 397lb tq

PERM Tuned by Alan and DJ
apawk is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-01-2012, 01:31 PM   #800

lilred is the leader of the worldlilred is the leader of the worldlilred is the leader of the worldlilred is the leader of the worldlilred is the leader of the worldlilred is the leader of the worldlilred is the leader of the worldlilred is the leader of the worldlilred is the leader of the worldlilred is the leader of the worldlilred is the leader of the world
Thanked 8,690 Times in 3,186 Posts
Groans: 10
Groaned at 17 Times in 14 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I got the laminx overlays they are ok
Attached Images
File Type: jpg uploadfromtaptalk1343853068234.jpg (53.9 KB, 41 views)
JBR SSP/bushings
JBR RMM
JBR tigs/ egr delete/ coolant bypass
JBR stage 2 OCC
CS test pipe
Turbosmart BPV (stocker currently on)
SS lines/super blue/stoptech pads

Originally Posted by silvapain View Post
I've heard that modding MAZDASPEEDs is an STD...
lilred is offline   Reply With Quote