register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3 MZR Gen2 Forums (2010-2013)
> Gen2 MS3 General Discussion

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree1842Likes

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 09-24-2015, 08:28 PM   #8601

Finchee has a reputation beyond reputeFinchee has a reputation beyond reputeFinchee has a reputation beyond reputeFinchee has a reputation beyond reputeFinchee has a reputation beyond reputeFinchee has a reputation beyond reputeFinchee has a reputation beyond reputeFinchee has a reputation beyond reputeFinchee has a reputation beyond reputeFinchee has a reputation beyond reputeFinchee has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Over the weekend I tried re-installing the JBR throttle body gasket and coolant bypass. Was going really well until I snapped the bottom throttle body bolts. I let out a muffled fuck in the garage as to not alarm the wife. Anyway, those bolts had to be special ordered by the dealer as they didn't have it in stock.

Yesterday, had front brakes serviced. Decided to just resurface the rotors and stick with new OEM brake pads. I very much like the bite of the OEM brake pads. When the front resurfaced rotors/brake pads wear out, I will go BBK on the front.
skoski17 and Awal like this.

Autotech Fuel Pump Internals
Cobb Accessport V3
Continental ExtremeContact DWS06
CorkSport SRI, TIP
CP-E xFlex Stage 1 65A Rear Motor Mount
Damond Motorsports Short Shift Plate
ETS TMIC
James Barone Racing Thermal Insulating Throttle Body Gasket & Coolant Bypass Kit
Magnaflow CBE
NGK Iridium IX Step Colder Plugs

Dizzy Tune in progress...

Finchee is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 09-26-2015, 08:32 AM   #8602

666barry has much to be proud of666barry has much to be proud of666barry has much to be proud of666barry has much to be proud of666barry has much to be proud of666barry has much to be proud of666barry has much to be proud of666barry has much to be proud of666barry has much to be proud of
Not Ranked  0 score     

Installed my newly painted valve cover yesterday and got a free oil change at the dealership.
Today I'm going to install my CS race rmm. The previous 2 rmm's they sent weren't close to the correct size. I've noticed cork sport has awesome customer service and sent the race version at no cost to me
666barry is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 09-26-2015, 09:03 AM   #8603

voodoo2crue is the leader of the worldvoodoo2crue is the leader of the worldvoodoo2crue is the leader of the worldvoodoo2crue is the leader of the worldvoodoo2crue is the leader of the worldvoodoo2crue is the leader of the worldvoodoo2crue is the leader of the worldvoodoo2crue is the leader of the worldvoodoo2crue is the leader of the worldvoodoo2crue is the leader of the worldvoodoo2crue is the leader of the world
Groans: 3
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by 666barry View Post
Installed my newly painted valve cover yesterday and got a free oil change at the dealership.
Today I'm going to install my CS race rmm. The previous 2 rmm's they sent weren't close to the correct size. I've noticed cork sport has awesome customer service and sent the race version at no cost to me
Valve cover pics bro

2012 MS3 VRM/w Tech
Self Tuned BNR S4--Cobb APv3--Cobb XLE BPV--CMGS Stg2 w/DO10--CPE TMIC--Autotech HPFP internals--JBR Tru-3 Intake--JBR Boost tubes--JBR EGR delete--Mishimoto OCC--CS RMM 80--CS Injector Seals--Eibach Pro Springs--Ebay NYPPD Shifter bushings--Ebay Downpipe--Custom 3" TBE--Vibrant Resonator--TB Coolant Bypass--Bosch 3 bar map--ACT 6 puck --GS EBCS 3port interrupt--SP63 VC breather
Plugs-NGK LTR7IX-11(6510)
Oil-Rotella T6
Tires-235 40 18 Nexen NFera SUR4
Brakes-EBC Red pads with ATE 200 fluid

Check out my wheelwell page here. If your a member hit me up.
https://www.wheelwell.com/profile/558b073762d1852928f23712/garage/
voodoo2crue is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 09-26-2015, 12:41 PM   #8604

666barry has much to be proud of666barry has much to be proud of666barry has much to be proud of666barry has much to be proud of666barry has much to be proud of666barry has much to be proud of666barry has much to be proud of666barry has much to be proud of666barry has much to be proud of
Not Ranked  0 score     

I'll take a snap when I get around to replacing the spark plugs but here is one for now.
And I installed the rmm. Pretty awesome. Shit load of vibration when the gas is applied lol

Edit: decided to clay bar and wax it too.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (2.26 MB, 54 views)

Last edited by 666barry; 09-26-2015 at 05:33 PM.
666barry is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 666barry For This Useful Post:
voodoo2crue (09-26-2015)
 Old 09-26-2015, 09:06 PM   #8605

JonnyRock has much to be proud ofJonnyRock has much to be proud ofJonnyRock has much to be proud ofJonnyRock has much to be proud ofJonnyRock has much to be proud ofJonnyRock has much to be proud ofJonnyRock has much to be proud ofJonnyRock has much to be proud ofJonnyRock has much to be proud of
Not Ranked  0 score     

Had a Nator Wrench Day and I got a lot done. Installed CS internals, CS TMIC, and CS SRI+TIP.
Awal likes this.

Power
CS Stage 2 SRI+TIP /// CS TMIC /// CS HPFP Internals /// Cobb AP V3 /// eFocus RMM /// Damond SSP /// Continental DWS /// Rotella T6 5W40 /// Fumoto Valve

Appearance
CS Mud Flaps /// 35% Tint /// Perrin 2" Antenna /// CS Hood Dampers /// Baby On Board sign

Previous :
13 Subaru BRZ Limited (WRB, 6MT), 04 Volvo V70R (SapphiKap), 70 Datsun 240Z (Racing Green, Serial #1704), 87 Yota P/U (White w/BTTF stripes)
JonnyRock is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JonnyRock For This Useful Post:
Awal (10-01-2015), MD1032 (09-27-2015)
 Old 09-28-2015, 12:23 PM   #8606

shurik has a reputation beyond reputeshurik has a reputation beyond reputeshurik has a reputation beyond reputeshurik has a reputation beyond reputeshurik has a reputation beyond reputeshurik has a reputation beyond reputeshurik has a reputation beyond reputeshurik has a reputation beyond reputeshurik has a reputation beyond reputeshurik has a reputation beyond reputeshurik has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

Had to change out a coil. On the freeway, gave it full throttle in 5th and started going good. As soon as boost started to kick in, hesitation and stuttering. Tried it in 4th. Stopped cuz didn't want to blow the motor. Got home, pulled the tmic off and noticed a bunch of dried garbage next to the smarkplug in cylinder 1. Water gone in there and caused coil to start going bad. Also, started looking into an oil leak by the fuel pump above the tranny. doesn't seem like the fuel pump is leaking oil but it's right around there somewhere. Not valve cover. What else can you guys think of over on that side? EGR components can't be leaking oil right?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
shurik is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 09-28-2015, 01:29 PM   #8607

tec_41 has a reputation beyond reputetec_41 has a reputation beyond reputetec_41 has a reputation beyond reputetec_41 has a reputation beyond reputetec_41 has a reputation beyond reputetec_41 has a reputation beyond reputetec_41 has a reputation beyond reputetec_41 has a reputation beyond reputetec_41 has a reputation beyond reputetec_41 has a reputation beyond reputetec_41 has a reputation beyond repute
Groaned at 7 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by shurik View Post
What else can you guys think of over on that side? EGR components can't be leaking oil right?

No oil touches the EGR components, just coolant. Might want to start a separate thread on that one...sounds fun!
tec_41 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 09-29-2015, 05:28 PM   #8608

shurik has a reputation beyond reputeshurik has a reputation beyond reputeshurik has a reputation beyond reputeshurik has a reputation beyond reputeshurik has a reputation beyond reputeshurik has a reputation beyond reputeshurik has a reputation beyond reputeshurik has a reputation beyond reputeshurik has a reputation beyond reputeshurik has a reputation beyond reputeshurik has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by tec_41 View Post
No oil touches the EGR components, just coolant. Might want to start a separate thread on that one...sounds fun!
Not at all. I'm going to dig deep tomorrow

shurik is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 09-29-2015, 05:31 PM   #8609

SNOW_QN is the leader of the worldSNOW_QN is the leader of the worldSNOW_QN is the leader of the worldSNOW_QN is the leader of the worldSNOW_QN is the leader of the worldSNOW_QN is the leader of the worldSNOW_QN is the leader of the worldSNOW_QN is the leader of the worldSNOW_QN is the leader of the worldSNOW_QN is the leader of the worldSNOW_QN is the leader of the world
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Found a sweet hack for my ap v2!

I just got this magnetic phone holder off eBay that goes in the cd slot, and it came with a round "steel" sticker, and a regular rectangular steel piece(this piece went in the back of my phone). Thinking I could use the sticker on my ap so that it will stick to the magnet, I put the ap up to the magnet to see if it was a good position and it stuck right to it without the steel sticker. Pretty sweet and cheap ass mount for my ap! uploadfromtaptalk1443572946875.jpguploadfromtaptalk1443572969926.jpguploadfromtaptalk1443573005739.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
liljae8 (09-29-2015)
 Old 09-29-2015, 05:54 PM   #8610

liljae8 has a brilliant futureliljae8 has a brilliant futureliljae8 has a brilliant futureliljae8 has a brilliant futureliljae8 has a brilliant futureliljae8 has a brilliant futureliljae8 has a brilliant futureliljae8 has a brilliant futureliljae8 has a brilliant futureliljae8 has a brilliant futureliljae8 has a brilliant future
Groaned at 4 Times in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Finally got my Legacy plates.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG1220_1.jpg (291.8 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG1216_1.jpg (305.2 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG1217_1.jpg (208.6 KB, 32 views)
CS SRI/TIP, CS SSP, CS TMIC, Turbosmart Dualport, COBB AP V3, DDM HID kit 6000k, Autotech Internals, CPe Stage 2 RMM, JBR Cylinder Shift Knob, LED interior and license plate bulbs, yellow LaminX fogs, Blacked out Emblems, Blue Batmobile red-out tail lights, light smoked head lights, Gloss black vinyl roof, Bayson R spoiler lip extension, Rally Armor Mudflaps, CPe Towplate relocation license plate, Prosport Boost Gauge w/ Block8head defroster vent pod.

Yet to install: JBR OCC
liljae8 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to liljae8 For This Useful Post:
Awal (09-30-2015)
 Old 09-29-2015, 06:07 PM   #8611

Castillo817 is the leader of the worldCastillo817 is the leader of the worldCastillo817 is the leader of the worldCastillo817 is the leader of the worldCastillo817 is the leader of the worldCastillo817 is the leader of the worldCastillo817 is the leader of the worldCastillo817 is the leader of the worldCastillo817 is the leader of the worldCastillo817 is the leader of the worldCastillo817 is the leader of the world
Groans: 2
Groaned at 44 Times in 12 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Looks nice man.
What did you use for the fog lights? A yellow film or vht spray paint?
Freektuned--BNRS3--HTP 3" Sri--COBB apv3 & springs--CPE catted dp & safe seals--TS dual bov--AT hpfp internals--CFM rmm--JBR pmm, tmm, ssb, ebcs, TIGs, full egr delete, rsb & fmic piping/tr6--DM occ--CS cbe & ssp--SPC camber arms--Bosch 3Bar map--RA mudflaps
Ambit RE82 18x9.5 +38 255/35

-v8 swap in progress-
1994 Miata
DGR coilovers-Hard Dog Rollbar-STR 506 15x7.5 +15

-Sold-
2003 Protegé5 w/Hiboost turbo kit ihi vf22 turbo 5 speed

-Sold-
89' FC Rx7 vert S5 13B turbo swapped
Castillo817 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Castillo817 For This Useful Post:
liljae8 (09-29-2015)
 Old 09-29-2015, 06:12 PM   #8612

liljae8 has a brilliant futureliljae8 has a brilliant futureliljae8 has a brilliant futureliljae8 has a brilliant futureliljae8 has a brilliant futureliljae8 has a brilliant futureliljae8 has a brilliant futureliljae8 has a brilliant futureliljae8 has a brilliant futureliljae8 has a brilliant futureliljae8 has a brilliant future
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Castillo817 View Post
Looks nice man.
What did you use for the fog lights? A yellow film or vht spray paint?
I used vinyl from Lamin-X.
CS SRI/TIP, CS SSP, CS TMIC, Turbosmart Dualport, COBB AP V3, DDM HID kit 6000k, Autotech Internals, CPe Stage 2 RMM, JBR Cylinder Shift Knob, LED interior and license plate bulbs, yellow LaminX fogs, Blacked out Emblems, Blue Batmobile red-out tail lights, light smoked head lights, Gloss black vinyl roof, Bayson R spoiler lip extension, Rally Armor Mudflaps, CPe Towplate relocation license plate, Prosport Boost Gauge w/ Block8head defroster vent pod.

Yet to install: JBR OCC
liljae8 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to liljae8 For This Useful Post:
Castillo817 (09-29-2015)
 Old 09-30-2015, 09:03 PM   #8613

skoski17 is the leader of the worldskoski17 is the leader of the worldskoski17 is the leader of the worldskoski17 is the leader of the worldskoski17 is the leader of the worldskoski17 is the leader of the worldskoski17 is the leader of the worldskoski17 is the leader of the worldskoski17 is the leader of the worldskoski17 is the leader of the worldskoski17 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

uploadfromtaptalk1443672228580.jpg
mr.bonilla and Awal like this.
PapaBruno (10-02-2015)
 Old 09-30-2015, 09:04 PM   #8614

skoski17 is the leader of the worldskoski17 is the leader of the worldskoski17 is the leader of the worldskoski17 is the leader of the worldskoski17 is the leader of the worldskoski17 is the leader of the worldskoski17 is the leader of the worldskoski17 is the leader of the worldskoski17 is the leader of the worldskoski17 is the leader of the worldskoski17 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by liljae8 View Post
Finally got my Legacy plates.
I want those plates.... yellow on blk!
liljae8 (10-01-2015)
 Old 09-30-2015, 11:21 PM   #8615

Awal is the leader of the worldAwal is the leader of the worldAwal is the leader of the worldAwal is the leader of the worldAwal is the leader of the worldAwal is the leader of the worldAwal is the leader of the worldAwal is the leader of the worldAwal is the leader of the worldAwal is the leader of the worldAwal is the leader of the world
Groans: 1
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I got a wicked mount for $10 (discounted from $25) and I found a very nice place to install it, I like the Cobb OEM mount but the adhesive lasted like 1 week during summer. This mount is strong and is very adjustable.. I loves it..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg New APv3 mount.jpg (1.38 MB, 48 views)

2013 LSM W/ Tech
CORKSPORTFull Race RMM CORKSPORTPMM CORKSPORTTMM CORKSPORTTMIC(temporarily uninstalled for Warranty BS) CORKSPORTECU RELOCATION BATTERY BOX(temporarily uninstalled for Warranty BS) CORKSPORTSSP CORKSPORTSHIFTER BUSHINGS CORKSPORT3.5" POWER SERIES SRI/TIP(temporarily uninstalled for Warranty BS) CORKSPORTBPV(temporarily uninstalled for Warranty BS) CORKSPORTRSB @ Full Stiff CORKSPORTMid Chassis Brace CORKSPORTHood Struts + decals for 20whp CORKSPORTLicense Plate Frames
COBBAP v3 w/ Window Mount
AUTOTECHHPFP INTERNALS

ToBeInstalled:
CORKSPORTFull Catless TBE, Rear Trunk Brace, Adjustable FELs, Cold Air Box (modified for 3.5")
dbaDBA42962S Front and Rear Rotors
StopTechRear Braided SS brake lines
JBROCC & VTA OCC kit, EGR BO, Boost Tubes
Cooling MistWMI kit
StratifiedCustom Tune (as soon as TBE is on)

On Deck
wilwoodFastbrakes DP4front Caliper kit (w/ bp-10 pads and braided SS fr lines)
Hawk PerformanceHB478F.605 or HB478Z.605 rear pads
BilsteinB16s
Awal is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 10-01-2015, 05:35 AM   #8616
Tachyonic Moderator

MS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the world
Thanked 3,631 Times in 1,847 Posts
Groans: 249
Groaned at 20 Times in 16 Posts

that what i have as well. i didn't like the Cobb OEM one.
BNR S4, XSPower v3 Exhaust Manifold w/ Tial 44mm EWG Cobb accessport V3, Dizzy Tune in progress CP-e stage2 rmm, tmic, hpfp JBR boost tubes, Tru-3.5in Intake inside a Corksport Cold Air Box, Catless Downpipe & Racepipe, bypass hose, hood scoop, BPV, hood struts, stubby antenna, Aluminum Skid Plate, EBCS, 3.5BAR MAP Sensor, Magnaflow Catback Exhaust DM Full EGR Delete, Passenger Motor Mount, Transmission Motor Mount., Coolant Bypass, VTCS Delete, NGK ILTR6A-7G ,G-LOC R6 Brake pads and Centric High Carbon brake rotors Looks: 25% tint front, 5% back, Heat-blocking front windshield film Escort Passport Max360, RGBW Halos/Demon Eyes 20'' LED Light bar

Use my Updated Custom Google Search to search this forum since the advanced search here is broken
MS3Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MS3Shadow For This Useful Post:
Awal (10-05-2015)
 Old 10-01-2015, 07:16 AM   #8617

brandontrek is the leader of the worldbrandontrek is the leader of the worldbrandontrek is the leader of the worldbrandontrek is the leader of the worldbrandontrek is the leader of the worldbrandontrek is the leader of the worldbrandontrek is the leader of the worldbrandontrek is the leader of the worldbrandontrek is the leader of the worldbrandontrek is the leader of the worldbrandontrek is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Next axle seal

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
brandontrek is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 10-02-2015, 02:15 AM   #8618

voodoo2crue is the leader of the worldvoodoo2crue is the leader of the worldvoodoo2crue is the leader of the worldvoodoo2crue is the leader of the worldvoodoo2crue is the leader of the worldvoodoo2crue is the leader of the worldvoodoo2crue is the leader of the worldvoodoo2crue is the leader of the worldvoodoo2crue is the leader of the worldvoodoo2crue is the leader of the worldvoodoo2crue is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Received the cpe tmic. The shroud covers 1-1/2" of the fins in the back. I guess compromise was made to be able to reuse the gen2 hood duct.

uploadfromtaptalk1443777219894.jpguploadfromtaptalk1443777243101.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

2012 MS3 VRM/w Tech
Self Tuned BNR S4--Cobb APv3--Cobb XLE BPV--CMGS Stg2 w/DO10--CPE TMIC--Autotech HPFP internals--JBR Tru-3 Intake--JBR Boost tubes--JBR EGR delete--Mishimoto OCC--CS RMM 80--CS Injector Seals--Eibach Pro Springs--Ebay NYPPD Shifter bushings--Ebay Downpipe--Custom 3" TBE--Vibrant Resonator--TB Coolant Bypass--Bosch 3 bar map--ACT 6 puck --GS EBCS 3port interrupt--SP63 VC breather
Oil-Rotella T6

Old 10-02-2015, 05:03 AM   #8619

Jason43 is the leader of the worldJason43 is the leader of the worldJason43 is the leader of the worldJason43 is the leader of the worldJason43 is the leader of the worldJason43 is the leader of the worldJason43 is the leader of the worldJason43 is the leader of the worldJason43 is the leader of the worldJason43 is the leader of the worldJason43 is the leader of the world
Groaned at 7 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Started last night on this idiotic project...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WP_20151001_003.jpg (362.8 KB, 54 views)
File Type: jpg WP_20151001_006.jpg (410.7 KB, 53 views)
Awal, PapaBruno and Castillo817 like this.
 Old 10-02-2015, 02:22 PM   #8620

speed3okie is the leader of the worldspeed3okie is the leader of the worldspeed3okie is the leader of the worldspeed3okie is the leader of the worldspeed3okie is the leader of the worldspeed3okie is the leader of the worldspeed3okie is the leader of the worldspeed3okie is the leader of the worldspeed3okie is the leader of the worldspeed3okie is the leader of the worldspeed3okie is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Installed some SPC rear camber arms today.

20151002_154909.jpg

20151002_151736.jpg

CORKSPORT : Shifter Bushings / Interior Led Kit / Hood Struts / Short Ram Intake / Coolant Tank / Ecu Relocation-Battery Box / Disi Silicone Boost Tubes / Mid-chassis Brace / Fog Light Kit / Mud Flap Kit / Underhood Led Light Kit /
Disi Silicone Bypass Valve Hose / Turbo Inlet Pipe / Mazdaspeed MZR Bypass Valve / Leather Shift Knob / MS3 Race Rear Motor Mount /Adjustable Short Shifter /
Strut - Spring Combo Set

JBR: Tru-Torsion 3-Way Adjustable Rear Sway Bar / Transmission Side Motor Mount 80a Durometer /
Passenger Side Motor Mount 80a Durometer /

DIODE DYNAMICS: Interior Led Kit
SPC : Rear Camber Arms
Ebay: Race Pipe
Optima: Red Battery
MOOG : Front and Rear End Sway Bar End Links
AutoTech : HPFP Internals
35% Tint
-------------------------------Not done yet-------------------------
Need More Parts
-------------------------------Not done yet-------------------------
speed3okie is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 10-03-2015, 12:53 AM   #8621

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by brandontrek View Post
Next axle seal

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
Did you have any issues removing the axle? One side is stuck in my hub assembly and the other side is stuck in the tranny. Yes, the axle separated. FML
 Old 10-03-2015, 05:05 AM   #8622

llamapower will become famous soon enough
Not Ranked  0 score     

I am getting a new windshield . lol
MS3Shadow and SNOW_QN like this.
llamapower is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 10-03-2015, 07:56 AM   #8623
Tachyonic Moderator

MS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the world

Weird first post. @llamapower;

Maybe a intro thread next?

sent from my Nexus 6P
BNR S4, XSPower v3 Exhaust Manifold w/ Tial 44mm EWG Cobb accessport V3, Dizzy Tune in progress CP-e stage2 rmm, tmic, hpfp JBR boost tubes, Tru-3.5in Intake inside a Corksport Cold Air Box, Catless Downpipe & Racepipe, bypass hose, hood scoop, BPV, hood struts, stubby antenna, Aluminum Skid Plate, EBCS, 3.5BAR MAP Sensor, Magnaflow Catback Exhaust DM Full EGR Delete, Passenger Motor Mount, Transmission Motor Mount., Coolant Bypass, VTCS Delete, NGK ILTR6A-7G ,G-LOC R6 Brake pads and Centric High Carbon brake rotors Looks: 25% tint front, 5% back, Heat-blocking front windshield film Escort Passport Max360, RGBW Halos/Demon Eyes 20'' LED Light bar

Use my Updated Custom Google Search to search this forum since the advanced search here is broken
 Old 10-03-2015, 01:03 PM   #8624
Tachyonic Moderator

Now bolt broke off when I was installing the BPV, my friend tried to help..

sent from my Nexus 6P

Old 10-03-2015, 05:21 PM   #8625

08mzr is the leader of the world08mzr is the leader of the world08mzr is the leader of the world08mzr is the leader of the world08mzr is the leader of the world08mzr is the leader of the world08mzr is the leader of the world08mzr is the leader of the world08mzr is the leader of the world08mzr is the leader of the world08mzr is the leader of the world
Groans: 11
Not Ranked  0 score     

Installed Haek HPS pads front and rear with new centric rotors, and installed my PU wheels
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20151003_180106.jpg (4.34 MB, 51 views)
JBR 80 duro RMM
Cobb AP v3
Autotech internals
CX Racing FMIC
SPC rear camber arms
Hawk HPS pads front and rear
FREEKTUNE OTS+
1998 Civic - my beater
08mzr is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 10-03-2015, 06:33 PM   #8626

tparker14 has a reputation beyond reputetparker14 has a reputation beyond reputetparker14 has a reputation beyond reputetparker14 has a reputation beyond reputetparker14 has a reputation beyond reputetparker14 has a reputation beyond reputetparker14 has a reputation beyond reputetparker14 has a reputation beyond reputetparker14 has a reputation beyond reputetparker14 has a reputation beyond reputetparker14 has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

Just installed my downpipe. Had a blast
tparker14 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 10-03-2015, 11:10 PM   #8627

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by tparker14 View Post
Just installed my downpipe. Had a blast
Pics or it didn't happen
 Old 10-03-2015, 11:11 PM   #8628

Not Ranked  0 score     

Tinkered with the build a little bit today.

uploadfromtaptalk1443939086269.jpg
mr.bonilla, Awal and SNOW_QN like this.
Awal (10-05-2015)
 Old 10-03-2015, 11:17 PM   #8629

tparker14 has a reputation beyond reputetparker14 has a reputation beyond reputetparker14 has a reputation beyond reputetparker14 has a reputation beyond reputetparker14 has a reputation beyond reputetparker14 has a reputation beyond reputetparker14 has a reputation beyond reputetparker14 has a reputation beyond reputetparker14 has a reputation beyond reputetparker14 has a reputation beyond reputetparker14 has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by skoski17 View Post
Pics or it didn't happen
Good thing I took a few then.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20151001_160623.jpg (3.52 MB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20151001_100401.jpg (3.81 MB, 45 views)
skoski17 likes this.
 Old 10-03-2015, 11:19 PM   #8630

Not Ranked  0 score     

That's better... we don't know how to read so pics are preferred. I spy something shiny and gold.... look!! SQUIRREL! !
 Old 10-03-2015, 11:48 PM   #8631

Not Ranked  0 score     

Here's a close up for ya.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20150930_203423.jpg (3.75 MB, 41 views)
skoski17 likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to tparker14 For This Useful Post:
MS3Shadow (10-04-2015)
 Old 10-04-2015, 03:14 PM   #8632

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by MS3Shadow View Post
Now bolt broke off when I was installing the BPV, my friend tried to help..

sent from my Nexus 6P

I just did the same thing earlier today, I drilled it out and screwed up the threads so now there's bolt and nut.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg broke stud.jpg (2.25 MB, 26 views)

2012 MS3 VRM/w Tech
Oil-Rotella T6

Old 10-04-2015, 03:22 PM   #8633

Not Ranked  0 score     

I did a full egr delete , since I couldn't find a 21mm wrench ti remove the tubing I just blanked it off and left the tube in place. Also changed the plugs and installed the CPE TMIC.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20151004_081135.jpg (3.16 MB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg 20151004_081503.jpg (2.62 MB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg 20151004_091113.jpg (2.78 MB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg 20151004_134025.jpg (6.06 MB, 34 views)

2012 MS3 VRM/w Tech
Oil-Rotella T6

Old 10-04-2015, 03:30 PM   #8634
Tachyonic Moderator

Originally Posted by voodoo2crue View Post
I just did the same thing earlier today, I drilled it out and screwed up the threads so now there's bolt and nut.
This was the second time it happened. The first time I just used a pliers to screw it out.

Actually I had another cold pipe that's tapped for meth, so I just replaced it with that one.

sent from my Nexus 6P

Old 10-04-2015, 04:04 PM   #8635

Not Ranked  0 score     

I tried with some pliers also but it wouldn't come out. I'll pickup another cold pipe eventually, for now it's okay, still bothers me though.

2012 MS3 VRM/w Tech
Oil-Rotella T6

Old 10-04-2015, 04:07 PM   #8636
Tachyonic Moderator

I tried with some pliers also but it wouldn't come out. I'll pickup another cold pipe eventually, for now it's okay, still bothers me though.

Someone is selling a coldpipe here for cheap.

Retail is around $250 and you could find one on eBay for cheap as well.

sent from my Nexus 6P

Old 10-04-2015, 08:20 PM   #8637

Monforte88 is the leader of the worldMonforte88 is the leader of the worldMonforte88 is the leader of the worldMonforte88 is the leader of the worldMonforte88 is the leader of the worldMonforte88 is the leader of the worldMonforte88 is the leader of the worldMonforte88 is the leader of the worldMonforte88 is the leader of the worldMonforte88 is the leader of the worldMonforte88 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Installed fmic took it for a ride blew a boost tube off scared the shit out of me!!! Fixed and back in business!!
 Old 10-04-2015, 08:32 PM   #8638

Arkansas13 is on a distinguished road
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default My ride - what I did this weekend

I gave her the first wax since ownership!! (Only 3 months)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0267.JPG (1.30 MB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0266.JPG (1.38 MB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0268.JPG (1.13 MB, 32 views)
Blown_Dan likes this.
Arkansas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 10-04-2015, 08:48 PM   #8639

Finchee has a reputation beyond reputeFinchee has a reputation beyond reputeFinchee has a reputation beyond reputeFinchee has a reputation beyond reputeFinchee has a reputation beyond reputeFinchee has a reputation beyond reputeFinchee has a reputation beyond reputeFinchee has a reputation beyond reputeFinchee has a reputation beyond reputeFinchee has a reputation beyond reputeFinchee has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

Received the cpe tmic. The shroud covers 1-1/2" of the fins in the back. I guess compromise was made to be able to reuse the gen2 hood duct.

Attachment 213194Attachment 213195

Is this normal for a cp-e tmic? I mean that's more than an inch of covered fins.

Autotech Fuel Pump Internals
Cobb Accessport V3
Continental ExtremeContact DWS06
CorkSport SRI, TIP
CP-E xFlex Stage 1 65A Rear Motor Mount
Damond Motorsports Short Shift Plate
ETS TMIC
James Barone Racing Thermal Insulating Throttle Body Gasket & Coolant Bypass Kit
Magnaflow CBE
NGK Iridium IX Step Colder Plugs

Dizzy Tune in progress...

Finchee is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 10-04-2015, 09:19 PM   #8640

Ziggyboy is the leader of the worldZiggyboy is the leader of the worldZiggyboy is the leader of the worldZiggyboy is the leader of the worldZiggyboy is the leader of the worldZiggyboy is the leader of the worldZiggyboy is the leader of the worldZiggyboy is the leader of the worldZiggyboy is the leader of the worldZiggyboy is the leader of the worldZiggyboy is the leader of the world
Groans: 1
Groaned at 2 Times in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Why must you post pics like this? Now I have to convince myself I need to do this.
skoski17 likes this.