register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3 MZR Gen2 Forums (2010-2013)
> Gen2 MS3 General Discussion

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree1986Likes

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 08-07-2012, 11:14 AM   #841

minger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the world
Groans: 1
Groaned at 11 Times in 7 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by apawk View Post
Whats the best weight oil to use?
I've been out of the loop on this... Why 40 other than better heat resistance for turbo?

Zoom Zoom.
minger is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-07-2012, 11:25 AM   #842

Standsideways is the leader of the worldStandsideways is the leader of the worldStandsideways is the leader of the worldStandsideways is the leader of the worldStandsideways is the leader of the worldStandsideways is the leader of the worldStandsideways is the leader of the worldStandsideways is the leader of the worldStandsideways is the leader of the worldStandsideways is the leader of the worldStandsideways is the leader of the world
Groans: 13
Groaned at 4 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

40 weight ladies.

Direct injection gets alot of fuel dilution.

Fuel dilution shears oil.(turns a 30 to a high 20 weight)

If you run 30 weight, chances are after a few thousand km's you are now driving with a 20 something weight oil, something you dont wanna do.

we use a 40 weight so that after the fuel dilution we have a weight in the 30's, rather than 20's

Like i said, keep your engine healthy and happy, get some good cheap rotella and change that piss every few thou
Standsideways is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Standsideways For This Useful Post:
minger (08-07-2012)
 Old 08-07-2012, 03:29 PM   #843

ebnash has a reputation beyond reputeebnash has a reputation beyond reputeebnash has a reputation beyond reputeebnash has a reputation beyond reputeebnash has a reputation beyond reputeebnash has a reputation beyond reputeebnash has a reputation beyond reputeebnash has a reputation beyond reputeebnash has a reputation beyond reputeebnash has a reputation beyond reputeebnash has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 7
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

This morning I installed:

JBR Side and Trans Mounts
JBR EGR Delete
JBR T/B Gasket and Water Bypass
JBR Stage 2 Oil Catch Can

and

Loaded my first revised map from Bucker. Need to spin up some miles, log and send back for Rev 2...
Standsideways (08-07-2012)
 Old 08-07-2012, 05:45 PM   #844

Littlescroll is the leader of the worldLittlescroll is the leader of the worldLittlescroll is the leader of the worldLittlescroll is the leader of the worldLittlescroll is the leader of the worldLittlescroll is the leader of the worldLittlescroll is the leader of the worldLittlescroll is the leader of the worldLittlescroll is the leader of the worldLittlescroll is the leader of the worldLittlescroll is the leader of the world
Groans: 26
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Installed CS motor mount inserts(came free with my sri) and yellow fog light overlays. The rmm inserts only seem to make a minor difference. I do feel a few more vibes though.

^Sold August 2015^

Current: 2008 Acura TL

Littlescroll is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-07-2012, 07:07 PM   #845

superdave2335 is the leader of the worldsuperdave2335 is the leader of the worldsuperdave2335 is the leader of the worldsuperdave2335 is the leader of the worldsuperdave2335 is the leader of the worldsuperdave2335 is the leader of the worldsuperdave2335 is the leader of the worldsuperdave2335 is the leader of the worldsuperdave2335 is the leader of the worldsuperdave2335 is the leader of the worldsuperdave2335 is the leader of the world
Groans: 2
Groaned at 9 Times in 6 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I have the same inserts. I feel the vibes too but it's a Lil worse since I'm rocking the balance shaft delete kit too.

Shooting this ISH from my iPhone using forCUMrunner
Manley rods, cp-e stage 2 pistons, arp studs, fullRace exhaust mani,PNP stock IM, TurboXS catless DP/TP/CBE, TurboXS FMIC, hybrid boost control setup using MBC/EBCS, HTP 4" intake system w/MAF block off plate, 3.5" blow thru system fabbed by me,3 bar map, SNOW Stage 2 W/Direct port meth, HKS SSQV4 full vta, JBR 80duro RMM/TMM/PMM, JBR Stage2 OCC, EGR delete, TWM Full Replacement, perm butt plug knob, JBR SB, KMD V2, NGK's, perm pcv plate.

shout outs to -Rob, DJ, Nishan, William, John. couldn't have done it with out your guys advice and assistance. thanks.

superdave2335 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-07-2012, 09:31 PM   #846

minger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the world
Groaned at 11 Times in 7 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Standsideways View Post
40 weight ladies.

Direct injection gets alot of fuel dilution.

Fuel dilution shears oil.(turns a 30 to a high 20 weight)

If you run 30 weight, chances are after a few thousand km's you are now driving with a 20 something weight oil, something you dont wanna do.

we use a 40 weight so that after the fuel dilution we have a weight in the 30's, rather than 20's

Like i said, keep your engine healthy and happy, get some good cheap rotella and change that piss every few thou
Well...thanks. Time to stop being lazy and change it out, It's been ~4k on Mobil1...almost at 9k after a year.
Standsideways likes this.
minger is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-07-2012, 10:26 PM   #847

Abu Zib is the leader of the worldAbu Zib is the leader of the worldAbu Zib is the leader of the worldAbu Zib is the leader of the worldAbu Zib is the leader of the worldAbu Zib is the leader of the worldAbu Zib is the leader of the worldAbu Zib is the leader of the worldAbu Zib is the leader of the worldAbu Zib is the leader of the worldAbu Zib is the leader of the world
Groans: 48
Groaned at 14 Times in 12 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Just installed an HKS v2, running vta for now, broke the stock bolts so I had to retap the holes...I hate mazda!

Exterior: 15% tint all around (except windshield), Evil 'M' logo blacked out badges in the back, plasti-dipped lower rear valence

Interior: Ambient Blue LED lighting

Engine: eBay Downpipe, Autotech Fuel Pump Internals, Accessport, JBR 88Duro RMM, Cobb SRI, HKS BOV
Abu Zib is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-07-2012, 10:29 PM   #848

ms3rick is the leader of the worldms3rick is the leader of the worldms3rick is the leader of the worldms3rick is the leader of the worldms3rick is the leader of the worldms3rick is the leader of the worldms3rick is the leader of the worldms3rick is the leader of the worldms3rick is the leader of the worldms3rick is the leader of the worldms3rick is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,348 Times in 986 Posts
Groans: 17
Groaned at 18 Times in 13 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by minger View Post
I've been out of the loop on this... Why 40 other than better heat resistance for turbo?
Thickness for bad gaskets

Sent from my dizzLe using RaWr powers!

E85(25%) - Stratified DynoJet - 307//357
PowerMods: AccessPort*STRATIFIED*; AutoTech FP internals;Corksport SRI//TIP; CorkSport Test Pipe
Suspension: H&R springs//Sensen Mazda5 struts; TB Performance TractionBar//Trunk Brace
Brakes: CorkSport Pads; Centric Blanks

Other: UltraGaugeEM; JBR 88D Rmm; JBR SSP//Bushings; EGR unplug;CF 3m vinal on trim in side car

Official 60-100mph Times
Official Video battles
Official Youtube Channels

Originally Posted by silvapain
[10:53 AM] silvapain: I grow facial hair faster than Haltech extorts your moniez.

:-( 2014 - Dodge Dart.. (Blue Turtle)
ms3rick is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-07-2012, 10:56 PM   #849

jdmage_mx5 is the leader of the worldjdmage_mx5 is the leader of the worldjdmage_mx5 is the leader of the worldjdmage_mx5 is the leader of the worldjdmage_mx5 is the leader of the worldjdmage_mx5 is the leader of the worldjdmage_mx5 is the leader of the worldjdmage_mx5 is the leader of the worldjdmage_mx5 is the leader of the worldjdmage_mx5 is the leader of the worldjdmage_mx5 is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,654 Times in 805 Posts
Groans: 0
Not Ranked  0 score     

Ok so the general opinion is Rotella 5w 40?

HTA 3076 | HTP 4" Intake, battery tray, under mount piping | CPE Exhaust Manifold, downpipe, FMIC & Stage 2 RMM | MD TMM and PMM | Tial MV-R ewg w/ Kozmic dump tube | VCTS delete/Ported IM | JBR OCC, EGR delete, BSD w/ oil pan baffle & RSB | SP63 Oil Cap Breather | Synapse SB BPV | UR CBE | Autotech HPFP | H & R Coilovers | Whiteline Endlinks | Manley Pistons & Rods | L19 Head Studs | Kozmic 6th Port w/ DW65c ITFP | Snow Performance Stg 2 Meth | JMF Manifold | SouthBend Stg 3 Endurance Clutch | Tuned with
jdmage_mx5 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-07-2012, 11:06 PM   #850

smurugby12 is the leader of the worldsmurugby12 is the leader of the worldsmurugby12 is the leader of the worldsmurugby12 is the leader of the worldsmurugby12 is the leader of the worldsmurugby12 is the leader of the worldsmurugby12 is the leader of the worldsmurugby12 is the leader of the worldsmurugby12 is the leader of the worldsmurugby12 is the leader of the worldsmurugby12 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

yes
smurugby12 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to smurugby12 For This Useful Post:
jdmage_mx5 (08-07-2012)
 Old 08-07-2012, 11:48 PM   #851

zedekias has a reputation beyond reputezedekias has a reputation beyond reputezedekias has a reputation beyond reputezedekias has a reputation beyond reputezedekias has a reputation beyond reputezedekias has a reputation beyond reputezedekias has a reputation beyond reputezedekias has a reputation beyond reputezedekias has a reputation beyond reputezedekias has a reputation beyond reputezedekias has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 3
Groaned at 5 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Abu Zib View Post
Just installed an HKS v2, running vta for now, broke the stock bolts so I had to retap the holes...I hate mazda!
I broke off one of the stock bolts in the cold pipe. After a couple days of major frustration, I ended up buying a new cold pipe.

CS SRI and TIP // Cobb AP // Autotech internals // Cobb downpipe // CP-e TMIC // Cobb BPV // Resonator delete // JBR RMM // JBR RSB // NGK spark plugs // e85

Stratified Tuned
zedekias is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-08-2012, 11:02 AM   #852

Jason43 is the leader of the worldJason43 is the leader of the worldJason43 is the leader of the worldJason43 is the leader of the worldJason43 is the leader of the worldJason43 is the leader of the worldJason43 is the leader of the worldJason43 is the leader of the worldJason43 is the leader of the worldJason43 is the leader of the worldJason43 is the leader of the world
Groaned at 7 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by jamesr242 View Post
Yeah, that is not the gen 2 intercooler. The gen 2 is like you said where it covers the back top part of the IC. CP-E sent me the wrong one at first so I am familiar with both. The gen 2 one will have the shroud flanges welded on higher up on the IC. If you got it new, I would make CP-E fix that ish
I got the impression that CPE had done away with the Gen 2 IC in favor of a universal kit. This was a new purchase and labeled for a 2010+. The instructions said to use the shroud for a Gen 1 and not to use it for a Gen2 and that no shroud was used on a Gen 2. I'm not really that worried about it. If I ever feel the need, I may just fabricate new brackets to relocate the shroud.

Originally Posted by Littlescroll View Post
Installed CS motor mount inserts(came free with my sri) and yellow fog light overlays. The rmm inserts only seem to make a minor difference. I do feel a few more vibes though.
I couldn't tell much of a difference either. Torque steer is still a bitch.

Last edited by Jason43; 08-08-2012 at 11:02 AM. Reason: MSF Database - Automerged Doublepost
Jason43 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-08-2012, 11:22 AM   #853

Jason43 is the leader of the worldJason43 is the leader of the worldJason43 is the leader of the worldJason43 is the leader of the worldJason43 is the leader of the worldJason43 is the leader of the worldJason43 is the leader of the worldJason43 is the leader of the worldJason43 is the leader of the worldJason43 is the leader of the worldJason43 is the leader of the world
Groaned at 7 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Homo shift knob.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20120806_185824.jpg (106.2 KB, 48 views)
Jason43 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-08-2012, 11:31 AM   #854

crankshaft is the leader of the worldcrankshaft is the leader of the worldcrankshaft is the leader of the worldcrankshaft is the leader of the worldcrankshaft is the leader of the worldcrankshaft is the leader of the worldcrankshaft is the leader of the worldcrankshaft is the leader of the worldcrankshaft is the leader of the worldcrankshaft is the leader of the worldcrankshaft is the leader of the world
Groaned at 12 Times in 7 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Jason43 View Post
Homo in shift knob.
fixded
The Following User Says Thank You to crankshaft For This Useful Post:
Darth_Nuruodo (08-08-2012)
 Old 08-08-2012, 11:34 AM   #855

Darth_Nuruodo is the leader of the worldDarth_Nuruodo is the leader of the worldDarth_Nuruodo is the leader of the worldDarth_Nuruodo is the leader of the worldDarth_Nuruodo is the leader of the worldDarth_Nuruodo is the leader of the worldDarth_Nuruodo is the leader of the worldDarth_Nuruodo is the leader of the worldDarth_Nuruodo is the leader of the worldDarth_Nuruodo is the leader of the worldDarth_Nuruodo is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,795 Times in 1,543 Posts
Groans: 88
Groaned at 57 Times in 36 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Jason43 View Post

I couldn't tell much of a difference either. Torque steer is still a bitch.
lol torque steer what's that?
Cobb AP -- 3" SRI + TIP -- gutted mid-pipe -- CX Racing FMIC -- JBR 88duro Mount Trilogy -- GrimmSpeed EBCS -- 3 Bar Map Sensor -- Kozmic vented OCC -- Synapse DV -- Magnaflow CBE -- DDM 55w 5000K low beams
4 gallon E85 mix self tune 314/370 Dynojet

2005 Black Mica Mazdaspeed MX-5
Bone stock so far
Darth_Nuruodo is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-08-2012, 02:18 PM   #856

Littlescroll is the leader of the worldLittlescroll is the leader of the worldLittlescroll is the leader of the worldLittlescroll is the leader of the worldLittlescroll is the leader of the worldLittlescroll is the leader of the worldLittlescroll is the leader of the worldLittlescroll is the leader of the worldLittlescroll is the leader of the worldLittlescroll is the leader of the worldLittlescroll is the leader of the world
Groans: 26
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Darth_Nuruodo View Post
lol torque steer what's that?
Yeah I didn't think it was going to affect torque steer at all. It really doesn't bother me anymore anyway. I was a little disappointed that there isn't much of a difference with shifting though. I guess I'll just have to get a full replacement rmm.

^Sold August 2015^

Current: 2008 Acura TL

Littlescroll is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-09-2012, 06:47 PM   #857
Banned

dantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the world
Thanked 7,891 Times in 3,580 Posts
Groans: 23
Groaned at 52 Times in 48 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Not the ride but in preparation to get put on the ride.

dantes5823 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-09-2012, 07:04 PM   #858

apawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the world
Groaned at 8 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by dantes5823 View Post

Oooooh!! Red on Silver?!! Can't wait to see what it looks like! I been toying around with the idea of Red on mine too. Pics when you get done plz sir!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2008 Sunlight Silver MS3 GT // Because racecar SOLD
Cobb AP || Autotech Internals || CP-e Safe Seals || Bosch 3Bar|| Godspeed FMIC with Godspeed piping || ATP catless downpipe || GT3076R || 3" HTP Intake/Inlet || Turbo Smart Dual Port running in 50/50 || SI Boost Tubes || JBR RMM 80a || JBR SSP || JBR Shifter Bushings || EGR Delete || Corksport LED Lighting || Apexi auto timer || Eibach PK || 18x8 Motegi SP10s || 225/40/18 Nitto NT555 || NGK 1 Step Colder plugs

Dynojet 7/6/2013 349.71whp 333lb tq

Dynojet 8/2/2013 378.26whp 384lb tq

Dynojet 8/31/2013 392.14whp 397lb tq

PERM Tuned by Alan and DJ
apawk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to apawk For This Useful Post:
dantes5823 (08-09-2012)
 Old 08-09-2012, 07:34 PM   #859
Banned

dantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Oooooh!! Red on Silver?!! Can't wait to see what it looks like! I been toying around with the idea of Red on mine too. Pics when you get done plz sir!
You know it. May do a mock up depending how bored I get tomorrow.
The Following User Says Thank You to dantes5823 For This Useful Post:
apawk (08-09-2012)
 Old 08-09-2012, 08:25 PM   #860

apawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Smoked my tail lights with VHT Night Shade!! Pics tomorrow, got dark on me before i finished!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cobb AP || Autotech Internals || CP-e Safe Seals || Bosch 3Bar|| Godspeed FMIC with Godspeed piping || ATP catless downpipe || GT3076R || 3" HTP Intake/Inlet || Turbo Smart Dual Port running in 50/50 || SI Boost Tubes || JBR RMM 80a || JBR SSP || JBR Shifter Bushings || EGR Delete || Corksport LED Lighting || Apexi auto timer || Eibach PK || 18x8 Motegi SP10s || 225/40/18 Nitto NT555 || NGK 1 Step Colder plugs

Old 08-09-2012, 08:57 PM   #861

KRNAGE has a reputation beyond reputeKRNAGE has a reputation beyond reputeKRNAGE has a reputation beyond reputeKRNAGE has a reputation beyond reputeKRNAGE has a reputation beyond reputeKRNAGE has a reputation beyond reputeKRNAGE has a reputation beyond reputeKRNAGE has a reputation beyond reputeKRNAGE has a reputation beyond reputeKRNAGE has a reputation beyond reputeKRNAGE has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

Received my ap and internals

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Cobb AP (RichTune e85 / 98 maps) - Autotech HPFP Internals, JBR WP, CorkSport DP, Catback, Forge v1 BPV, Denso ITV22, PG FMIC Pipes JDM Core - TWM SS, PG Shift Weight, JBR Heavy Knob - JBR 88 Trilogy - JBR Rear Sway bar, Yellowspeed Coilovers, Centric Slotted/Drilled Rotors, Hawk HP+ pads, RX8 gen1 wheels - HTP Battery Tray - JBR EGR delete, JBR TB TIG - Spin-on oil convert - Polarised HU Screen

EXE-Crew

KRNAGE is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-09-2012, 10:00 PM   #862

johnnyboy05gt is the leader of the worldjohnnyboy05gt is the leader of the worldjohnnyboy05gt is the leader of the worldjohnnyboy05gt is the leader of the worldjohnnyboy05gt is the leader of the worldjohnnyboy05gt is the leader of the worldjohnnyboy05gt is the leader of the worldjohnnyboy05gt is the leader of the worldjohnnyboy05gt is the leader of the worldjohnnyboy05gt is the leader of the worldjohnnyboy05gt is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Here is better pic of them. What you think?

y side molding on one side but not the other
johnnyboy05gt is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-10-2012, 12:22 AM   #863

ebnash has a reputation beyond reputeebnash has a reputation beyond reputeebnash has a reputation beyond reputeebnash has a reputation beyond reputeebnash has a reputation beyond reputeebnash has a reputation beyond reputeebnash has a reputation beyond reputeebnash has a reputation beyond reputeebnash has a reputation beyond reputeebnash has a reputation beyond reputeebnash has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

Did oil change today...

Rotella T6
WIX 51516
 Old 08-10-2012, 12:29 AM   #864

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by johnnyboy05gt View Post
Ditch the molding. Car looks cleaner without...
 Old 08-10-2012, 12:58 AM   #865
Hide Yo Kids-No really, Hide them!

Voltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the world
Thanked 17,305 Times in 3,625 Posts
Groans: 77
Groaned at 24 Times in 23 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I lent it to @xb2ms3 while I'm away on vacation, and got a text from @amggilly305 saying he spanked a 350z pretty badly.
Voltron is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Voltron For This Useful Post:
amggilly305 (08-10-2012), dantes5823 (08-10-2012), Standsideways (08-12-2012), xb2ms3 (08-17-2012)
 Old 08-10-2012, 01:18 AM   #866

Zbrit00x is the leader of the worldZbrit00x is the leader of the worldZbrit00x is the leader of the worldZbrit00x is the leader of the worldZbrit00x is the leader of the worldZbrit00x is the leader of the worldZbrit00x is the leader of the worldZbrit00x is the leader of the worldZbrit00x is the leader of the worldZbrit00x is the leader of the worldZbrit00x is the leader of the world
Groans: 4
Groaned at 8 Times in 6 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by dantes5823 View Post

[IMG]http://img.tapatalk.com/60f2c270-683e-2b99.jpg[/IG]
Been there done that, got tired and settled for super sexy wheels. Curious to see how they look on a silver car though

Zbrit00x is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-10-2012, 05:58 AM   #867

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by johnnyboy05gt View Post
lol. One pic was taken while molding was on then the other pic is after it was lowered and molding off Sorry for the confusion!

Old 08-10-2012, 09:33 AM   #868

SparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,433 Times in 598 Posts
Groans: 8
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Added a Broadway mirror with the "Broadway" logo removed.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20120810_084523[1].jpg (2.24 MB, 54 views)
South Bend Clutch Stage 3 Endurance | TWM Full Replacement Shifter | Synapse Engineering BPV | Autotech Internals | Grimmspeed EBCS - 3port | NGK 1 Step Colder Plugs | CNT Catless DP and CBE w/resonator deleted | COBB AP - E35 Tune | HTP 3.5" Intake w/ AMSOIL Dry Filter and Pre-Filter | HTP Battery Tray w/ Energizer 51R | CP-E TMIC | CorkSport DISI Silicone Boost Tubes | Damond Motorsports/Saikou Michi Co. Stage2 OCC | Damond Motorsports Short Shift Plate | Sure Countershift | BOSCH 3 Bar MAP w/MattJackson86 PnP Harness | JBR Rear Sway Bar | JBR EGR Block Off Kit | JBR Manifold - TIG | JBR Throttle Body TIG & Coolant Bypass | JBR 88a RMM | JBR 88a TMM | JBR 80a PMM |JBR DISI Bypass Valve Hose | Ported and Polished Intake Manifold DIY | RX8 Wheels w/ Nitto Motivo 235/40/18 Tires | CP-E Towplate | DIY Custom 600g Shift Knob | Redline Tuning Hood QuickLIFT | 30% / 15% Tint | Craven Speed Stubby Antenna | Broadway 400mm Rear View Mirror | Debadged Mazdaspeed 3

Waiting to be installed: Devil's Own Stage 2 DVC-30 Meth Injection | Damond Motorsports Meth Throttle Body Plate
On Order:
Coming Soon:
DIY Projects:

FYCN - TEAM LBN BEERS - FYCN-TEAM MUMFORD - FYCN
SparkySparks is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-10-2012, 10:04 AM   #869

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by SparkySparks View Post
Added a Broadway mirror with the "Broadway" logo removed.
Which one is that? 300mm?

Old 08-10-2012, 10:10 AM   #870
Nishan

ms3blackmica is the leader of the worldms3blackmica is the leader of the worldms3blackmica is the leader of the worldms3blackmica is the leader of the worldms3blackmica is the leader of the worldms3blackmica is the leader of the worldms3blackmica is the leader of the worldms3blackmica is the leader of the worldms3blackmica is the leader of the worldms3blackmica is the leader of the worldms3blackmica is the leader of the world
Thanked 19,305 Times in 4,386 Posts
Groans: 22
Groaned at 20 Times in 15 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

replaced my old ITV22's with a set of new ones !!!

and more boost !!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20120808_190546.jpg (273.8 KB, 34 views)
rfinkle2 (08-12-2012)
 Old 08-11-2012, 06:12 PM   #871

MS309 is the leader of the worldMS309 is the leader of the worldMS309 is the leader of the worldMS309 is the leader of the worldMS309 is the leader of the worldMS309 is the leader of the worldMS309 is the leader of the worldMS309 is the leader of the worldMS309 is the leader of the worldMS309 is the leader of the worldMS309 is the leader of the world
Neutral  +1 score     

Finally completed my CS FMIC install. Need to do maf cal and some logs but from initial impressions bats drop like 20 degrees in an instant. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344733963.227872.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SLOWHATCH and apawk like this.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MS309 For This Useful Post:
SLOWHATCH (08-12-2012), Standsideways (08-11-2012)
 Old 08-11-2012, 07:10 PM   #872
Banned

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by MS309 View Post
Finally completed my CS FMIC install. Need to do maf cal and some logs but from initial impressions bats drop like 20 degrees in an instant. Attachment 69936

I don't think I've seen anyone with that kit. Please post up once you get a feel for it.
 Old 08-11-2012, 08:40 PM   #873

Jhornbrook is the leader of the worldJhornbrook is the leader of the worldJhornbrook is the leader of the worldJhornbrook is the leader of the worldJhornbrook is the leader of the worldJhornbrook is the leader of the worldJhornbrook is the leader of the worldJhornbrook is the leader of the worldJhornbrook is the leader of the worldJhornbrook is the leader of the worldJhornbrook is the leader of the world
Groaned at 6 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Installed Corksport occ last night, blew intake mani fold hose off today and limped the car home. Drinking my pain away then reinstalling hose on Monday with sure clamps. Advice to anybody trying to install this kit, use the stock clamp on the intake mani. The supplied worm drive clamps don't fit quite right.
rfinkle2 likes this.
Ultimate Racing // testpipe, catback // TWM // Full Replacement Shifter, Short Shift Boot // Cobb// AP // Sure aeros, sidewinder, shortcut, ags SS knob, return, chargetubes, countershift // Corksport // License Plate Relocate, Fog Light LED's, Interior LED's, Poly Exhaust Hangers, Oil Catch Can // PTP// HPFP Upgrade, 2150 rail valve // H&R // SS Coilovers // SPC// Adjustable Camber Arms // Hawk// HPS Brake Pads // Ebay Chargespeed Lip 06-07 STI Lip // DDM 8K 55W HIDs // JBR// Rear Sway Bar, 88D RMM, AP Mount //WHITELINE// Front End Links // ETS// TMIC//
Jhornbrook is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jhornbrook For This Useful Post:
rfinkle2 (08-12-2012)
 Old 08-11-2012, 09:03 PM   #874

superdave2335 is the leader of the worldsuperdave2335 is the leader of the worldsuperdave2335 is the leader of the worldsuperdave2335 is the leader of the worldsuperdave2335 is the leader of the worldsuperdave2335 is the leader of the worldsuperdave2335 is the leader of the worldsuperdave2335 is the leader of the worldsuperdave2335 is the leader of the worldsuperdave2335 is the leader of the worldsuperdave2335 is the leader of the world
Groaned at 9 Times in 6 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by MS309
Finally completed my CS FMIC install. Need to do maf cal and some logs but from initial impressions bats drop like 20 degrees in an instant.

Hey have ya ever had any issues on rainy days with that intake?

Manley rods, cp-e stage 2 pistons, arp studs, fullRace exhaust mani,PNP stock IM, TurboXS catless DP/TP/CBE, TurboXS FMIC, hybrid boost control setup using MBC/EBCS, HTP 4" intake system w/MAF block off plate, 3.5" blow thru system fabbed by me,3 bar map, SNOW Stage 2 W/Direct port meth, HKS SSQV4 full vta, JBR 80duro RMM/TMM/PMM, JBR Stage2 OCC, EGR delete, TWM Full Replacement, perm butt plug knob, JBR SB, KMD V2, NGK's, perm pcv plate.

shout outs to -Rob, DJ, Nishan, William, John. couldn't have done it with out your guys advice and assistance. thanks.

superdave2335 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-11-2012, 09:29 PM   #875

MS309 is the leader of the worldMS309 is the leader of the worldMS309 is the leader of the worldMS309 is the leader of the worldMS309 is the leader of the worldMS309 is the leader of the worldMS309 is the leader of the worldMS309 is the leader of the worldMS309 is the leader of the worldMS309 is the leader of the worldMS309 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by superdave2335 View Post
Hey have ya ever had any issues on rainy days with that intake?

Just finished installing it today, so no idea but looks like I'll find out in the coming days when it rains.

Old 08-11-2012, 10:46 PM   #876

Seatime3 is the leader of the worldSeatime3 is the leader of the worldSeatime3 is the leader of the worldSeatime3 is the leader of the worldSeatime3 is the leader of the worldSeatime3 is the leader of the worldSeatime3 is the leader of the worldSeatime3 is the leader of the worldSeatime3 is the leader of the worldSeatime3 is the leader of the worldSeatime3 is the leader of the world
Groaned at 5 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Bought some 17x7 1/2 wheels and 245/45 17 Nitto NT 555R's for the front. They match the same wheels I have on currently.

2010 MS3 GTX3071r ewg hotside Cobb AP Full-Race turbo manifold Cobb 3 port ebc CPE 3.25 maf housing and SRI Cpe big turbo TIP NGK'S Forge bpv PTP internals CPE injector seals ported intake manifold Full-Race fmic ATP down pipe Magnaflow CB 18x8 +38 w/235/40 bridgestone re760 JBR RMM JBR trans mount JBR passenger mount short shift CS rsb CS rear chassis brace CS mid chassis brace CS skid plate

Last edited by Seatime3; 08-13-2012 at 09:13 AM.
Seatime3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-12-2012, 10:14 AM   #877
Eth/Meth Junkie

cld12pk2go is the leader of the worldcld12pk2go is the leader of the worldcld12pk2go is the leader of the worldcld12pk2go is the leader of the worldcld12pk2go is the leader of the worldcld12pk2go is the leader of the worldcld12pk2go is the leader of the worldcld12pk2go is the leader of the worldcld12pk2go is the leader of the worldcld12pk2go is the leader of the worldcld12pk2go is the leader of the world
Thanked 5,488 Times in 1,740 Posts
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Installed CNT CBE. Not nearly as loud as I feared.

Great quality for the price.
rfinkle2 likes this.
08 MS3: ATP GTX3071 at 26PSI , AEM Dryflow 21-2147DK, CP-E 3.25'' MAF, CP-E Nviscid TIP, PG FMIC piping with Treadstone TR11 core, Cobb BPV, Ported IM, PG v1 manifold, CP-E catted DP, CNT CBE, KMD v2, Grimspeed EBCS, Alkycontrol Meth injection (M10 with 100% meth), E40 fuel, Cobb AP (ATR= WIN), ACT ZX4-HDSS, 3-Bar MAP, JBR RSB, and CP-E 60 Duro Engine Mount Set. (297.3WHP/366.9WTQ - on K04, 469.2WHP/420.7WTQ - on GTX3071)
cld12pk2go is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cld12pk2go For This Useful Post:
rfinkle2 (08-12-2012)
 Old 08-12-2012, 11:15 AM   #878

bbrownderville has a brilliant futurebbrownderville has a brilliant futurebbrownderville has a brilliant futurebbrownderville has a brilliant futurebbrownderville has a brilliant futurebbrownderville has a brilliant futurebbrownderville has a brilliant futurebbrownderville has a brilliant futurebbrownderville has a brilliant futurebbrownderville has a brilliant futurebbrownderville has a brilliant future
Not Ranked  0 score     

Installed my new Sure Torq R3 Track RMM..Holy crap it is loud at idle but I like it.. Makes the car feel more powerful.

AT Internals | Cobb AP V3 | Cobb SRI | CS LEDs | CS Hood Light | CS Hood Struts | Enkei M52 Rims | JBR SSP | JBR Boost Tubes | JBR Bypass Hose | JBR Trilogy Mounts 80 Duro | M2 Downpipe | PG TIH | Sure AGS Knob | Sure Anchors | Sure Wiper Delete | TS BPV | UR CBE| Stratisfied Tune.
bbrownderville is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-12-2012, 02:24 PM   #879

SparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,433 Times in 598 Posts
Groans: 8
Not Ranked  0 score     

Which one is that? 300mm?
360mm

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
South Bend Clutch Stage 3 Endurance | TWM Full Replacement Shifter | Synapse Engineering BPV | Autotech Internals | Grimmspeed EBCS - 3port | NGK 1 Step Colder Plugs | CNT Catless DP and CBE w/resonator deleted | COBB AP - E35 Tune | HTP 3.5" Intake w/ AMSOIL Dry Filter and Pre-Filter | HTP Battery Tray w/ Energizer 51R | CP-E TMIC | CorkSport DISI Silicone Boost Tubes | Damond Motorsports/Saikou Michi Co. Stage2 OCC | Damond Motorsports Short Shift Plate | Sure Countershift | BOSCH 3 Bar MAP w/MattJackson86 PnP Harness | JBR Rear Sway Bar | JBR EGR Block Off Kit | JBR Manifold - TIG | JBR Throttle Body TIG & Coolant Bypass | JBR 88a RMM | JBR 88a TMM | JBR 80a PMM |JBR DISI Bypass Valve Hose | Ported and Polished Intake Manifold DIY | RX8 Wheels w/ Nitto Motivo 235/40/18 Tires | CP-E Towplate | DIY Custom 600g Shift Knob | Redline Tuning Hood QuickLIFT | 30% / 15% Tint | Craven Speed Stubby Antenna | Broadway 400mm Rear View Mirror | Debadged Mazdaspeed 3

Waiting to be installed: Devil's Own Stage 2 DVC-30 Meth Injection | Damond Motorsports Meth Throttle Body Plate
On Order:
Coming Soon:
DIY Projects:

FYCN - TEAM LBN BEERS - FYCN-TEAM MUMFORD - FYCN
SparkySparks is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-12-2012, 04:29 PM   #880
jtt

jtt is the leader of the worldjtt is the leader of the worldjtt is the leader of the worldjtt is the leader of the worldjtt is the leader of the worldjtt is the leader of the worldjtt is the leader of the worldjtt is the leader of the worldjtt is the leader of the worldjtt is the leader of the worldjtt is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Rotated tires + oil change with pp 5w30 & a wix filter
jtt is offline   Reply With Quote