register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3 MZR Gen2 Forums (2010-2013)
> Gen2 MS3 General Discussion

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree1986Likes

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 08-20-2012, 07:07 AM   #921

pmartz16 is the leader of the worldpmartz16 is the leader of the worldpmartz16 is the leader of the worldpmartz16 is the leader of the worldpmartz16 is the leader of the worldpmartz16 is the leader of the worldpmartz16 is the leader of the worldpmartz16 is the leader of the worldpmartz16 is the leader of the worldpmartz16 is the leader of the worldpmartz16 is the leader of the world
Groans: 4
Groaned at 18 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Got Tint on Friday and I'm really happy with it. I just wish Ohio would let me go darker on the fronts. I'm just not willing to get a ticket or have to peel the tint off. And I dropped my car off this morning at 7 am to get the damage from the deer fixed. Should have it back by Friday.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1193.JPG (2.56 MB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1195.JPG (2.69 MB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1196.JPG (3.67 MB, 41 views)

Last edited by pmartz16; 08-20-2012 at 07:09 AM. Reason: Additions
pmartz16 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-20-2012, 09:04 AM   #922

Oliverms3 is the leader of the worldOliverms3 is the leader of the worldOliverms3 is the leader of the worldOliverms3 is the leader of the worldOliverms3 is the leader of the worldOliverms3 is the leader of the worldOliverms3 is the leader of the worldOliverms3 is the leader of the worldOliverms3 is the leader of the worldOliverms3 is the leader of the worldOliverms3 is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,946 Times in 513 Posts
Groans: 25
Groaned at 9 Times in 8 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

did an oil change.... and cleaned the car.

2010 BM MS3 - Cobb AP||3gal corn||Autotech Internals||ETS TMIC||Forge BPV||Denso Iridium ITV22||TurboXS DP||ARK exhaust||CP-E Nano SRI||PG TIP||JBR RMM||JBR PMM||TRZ TMM||NRG ETD||DDM 55w 5000k HIDs and DDM 35w 3000k HID fogs||JB Heavy Knob||JB SSP||ST Coilovers w/ Eibach rear Camber Kit(made by SPC)||17x9 +28 Drag DR31 (track) RPF1 18x8 +35 (DD)||HKS TT Type 0||Clarion EQ||MB Quarts speakers||Pioneer amps and 10" Competition Sub.
346hp 392lbs of sexyness
Oliverms3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-20-2012, 09:20 AM   #923

superdave2335 is the leader of the worldsuperdave2335 is the leader of the worldsuperdave2335 is the leader of the worldsuperdave2335 is the leader of the worldsuperdave2335 is the leader of the worldsuperdave2335 is the leader of the worldsuperdave2335 is the leader of the worldsuperdave2335 is the leader of the worldsuperdave2335 is the leader of the worldsuperdave2335 is the leader of the worldsuperdave2335 is the leader of the world
Groans: 2
Groaned at 9 Times in 6 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Packed the ms3 for the road trip to Alaska from new mexico. Go pro clips to follow

Shooting this ISH from my iPhone using forCUMrunner
Manley rods, cp-e stage 2 pistons, arp studs, fullRace exhaust mani,PNP stock IM, TurboXS catless DP/TP/CBE, TurboXS FMIC, hybrid boost control setup using MBC/EBCS, HTP 4" intake system w/MAF block off plate, 3.5" blow thru system fabbed by me,3 bar map, SNOW Stage 2 W/Direct port meth, HKS SSQV4 full vta, JBR 80duro RMM/TMM/PMM, JBR Stage2 OCC, EGR delete, TWM Full Replacement, perm butt plug knob, JBR SB, KMD V2, NGK's, perm pcv plate.

shout outs to -Rob, DJ, Nishan, William, John. couldn't have done it with out your guys advice and assistance. thanks.

superdave2335 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-20-2012, 09:23 AM   #924

doctavus is the leader of the worlddoctavus is the leader of the worlddoctavus is the leader of the worlddoctavus is the leader of the worlddoctavus is the leader of the worlddoctavus is the leader of the worlddoctavus is the leader of the worlddoctavus is the leader of the worlddoctavus is the leader of the worlddoctavus is the leader of the worlddoctavus is the leader of the world
Groans: 9
Groaned at 29 Times in 23 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Installed Sure SRI and AP yesterday.

Internals next then TIH and downpipe, then a real tune.
doctavus is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-20-2012, 09:46 AM   #925

simply_pandora is the leader of the worldsimply_pandora is the leader of the worldsimply_pandora is the leader of the worldsimply_pandora is the leader of the worldsimply_pandora is the leader of the worldsimply_pandora is the leader of the worldsimply_pandora is the leader of the worldsimply_pandora is the leader of the worldsimply_pandora is the leader of the worldsimply_pandora is the leader of the worldsimply_pandora is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,471 Times in 1,108 Posts
Groans: 10
Groaned at 56 Times in 11 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Went back to cai from sri for shits and giggles.. The car seems to respond better that way. Need to get an AP to see what's going on and why

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

¤JBR Solid Shifter Bushings¤CPE Tow Plate¤JBR Rear Sway Bar¤

simply_pandora is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-20-2012, 09:55 AM   #926

thatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the world
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by simply_pandora View Post
Went back to cai from sri for shits and giggles.. The car seems to respond better that way. Need to get an AP to see what's going on and why

I still think my car ran smoother when using a cai.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
| CP-E 75 Duro RMM/TMM + TBE | Corksport SR/TI | Forge BPV | Cobb AP- DJ Tuned | NGK Plugs | Hotchkis RSB @ 140% | PTP IM Gasket/TB Coolant Delete + BSD | Autotech FPi | AEM Meth Injection | SU TMIC | JBR SSP + Stage2 OCC |PG Oil Filter Conversion | Toyota Injector Seals | Bizzerko PnP IM | Grimmspeed EBCS | Ingalls ETD | Sonic Tuning S3 Coilovers |

Fluids
Rotella T6 A lot
Rislone Engine Treatment
Motorcraft XT-M5-QS(trans)
VP Methanol
~Splash of E85~
thatsmrgimp2u is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-20-2012, 09:58 AM   #927

Sarsabious is the leader of the worldSarsabious is the leader of the worldSarsabious is the leader of the worldSarsabious is the leader of the worldSarsabious is the leader of the worldSarsabious is the leader of the worldSarsabious is the leader of the worldSarsabious is the leader of the worldSarsabious is the leader of the worldSarsabious is the leader of the worldSarsabious is the leader of the world
Groaned at 3 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by superdave2335 View Post
Packed the ms3 for the road trip to Alaska from new mexico. Go pro clips to follow

Damn Dave!! That's a pretty epic road trip!! Any particular reason or just for shits and grins?
This is MSF. Offerings of tits must be made to the Mazda gods, or they will become angry and vengeful, and fire and brimstone shall they rain down upon all who dare to cross their paths. So sayeth the good book of MSF, chapter twelve, verse eight.
"A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, with a supercharger, air goes in,witchcraft happens and you go faster." - Jeremy Clarkson

Sarsabious is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-20-2012, 10:13 AM   #928

simply_pandora is the leader of the worldsimply_pandora is the leader of the worldsimply_pandora is the leader of the worldsimply_pandora is the leader of the worldsimply_pandora is the leader of the worldsimply_pandora is the leader of the worldsimply_pandora is the leader of the worldsimply_pandora is the leader of the worldsimply_pandora is the leader of the worldsimply_pandora is the leader of the worldsimply_pandora is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

I just drove it from Texas to Michigan in a straight shot on the Sri. I noticed a small whistle coming from baby turbo that wasn't there before. I just happened to have my cai in the car, swapped to it and now I'm not hearing it anymore. Checked all the lines and hoses and everything seems okay.
"no visible damage"

Old 08-20-2012, 12:03 PM   #929

thatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by simply_pandora View Post
I just drove it from Texas to Michigan in a straight shot on the Sri. I noticed a small whistle coming from baby turbo that wasn't there before. I just happened to have my cai in the car, swapped to it and now I'm not hearing it anymore. Checked all the lines and hoses and everything seems okay.
"no visible damage"

Everything is a lot more audible from a Sri. Considering everything you hear is pretty much coming out of the filter.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
| CP-E 75 Duro RMM/TMM + TBE | Corksport SR/TI | Forge BPV | Cobb AP- DJ Tuned | NGK Plugs | Hotchkis RSB @ 140% | PTP IM Gasket/TB Coolant Delete + BSD | Autotech FPi | AEM Meth Injection | SU TMIC | JBR SSP + Stage2 OCC |PG Oil Filter Conversion | Toyota Injector Seals | Bizzerko PnP IM | Grimmspeed EBCS | Ingalls ETD | Sonic Tuning S3 Coilovers |

Fluids
Rotella T6 A lot
Rislone Engine Treatment
Motorcraft XT-M5-QS(trans)
VP Methanol
~Splash of E85~
thatsmrgimp2u is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-20-2012, 12:32 PM   #930

Not Ranked  0 score     

Ditto. So keep an eye on it and let it go for now.

Old 08-20-2012, 12:40 PM   #931

superdave2335 is the leader of the worldsuperdave2335 is the leader of the worldsuperdave2335 is the leader of the worldsuperdave2335 is the leader of the worldsuperdave2335 is the leader of the worldsuperdave2335 is the leader of the worldsuperdave2335 is the leader of the worldsuperdave2335 is the leader of the worldsuperdave2335 is the leader of the worldsuperdave2335 is the leader of the worldsuperdave2335 is the leader of the world
Groaned at 9 Times in 6 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Sarsabious

Damn Dave!! That's a pretty epic road trip!! Any particular reason or just for shits and grins?
In the military. Pcs'ing there

Manley rods, cp-e stage 2 pistons, arp studs, fullRace exhaust mani,PNP stock IM, TurboXS catless DP/TP/CBE, TurboXS FMIC, hybrid boost control setup using MBC/EBCS, HTP 4" intake system w/MAF block off plate, 3.5" blow thru system fabbed by me,3 bar map, SNOW Stage 2 W/Direct port meth, HKS SSQV4 full vta, JBR 80duro RMM/TMM/PMM, JBR Stage2 OCC, EGR delete, TWM Full Replacement, perm butt plug knob, JBR SB, KMD V2, NGK's, perm pcv plate.

shout outs to -Rob, DJ, Nishan, William, John. couldn't have done it with out your guys advice and assistance. thanks.

superdave2335 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-20-2012, 01:54 PM   #932

2.3speed06 is the leader of the world2.3speed06 is the leader of the world2.3speed06 is the leader of the world2.3speed06 is the leader of the world2.3speed06 is the leader of the world2.3speed06 is the leader of the world2.3speed06 is the leader of the world2.3speed06 is the leader of the world2.3speed06 is the leader of the world2.3speed06 is the leader of the world2.3speed06 is the leader of the world
Groaned at 4 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by simply_pandora
Ditto. So keep an eye on it and let it go for now.

When I had my cpe cai it was a lot louder then my cpe nano
Cobb AP 50/50 FREEKTune/Cobb 3port EBCS/C-PE Nano Intake/C-PE TIP/C-PE TMIC/HKS SQ3 BOV/Auto Tech HPFP/M2 DP/Custom CB/Denso ITV 22's/JBR RMM/Sure SSP/Sure Shifter Bushings/Custom EGR Kit/TB&IM TIG/MD Stage2 OCC/Koni Yellow S&S/H&R LS/Stoptech Blanks/EBC Red/Techna-Fit SS Brake Lines/
2.3speed06 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-20-2012, 01:58 PM   #933

Travis is the leader of the worldTravis is the leader of the worldTravis is the leader of the worldTravis is the leader of the worldTravis is the leader of the worldTravis is the leader of the worldTravis is the leader of the worldTravis is the leader of the worldTravis is the leader of the worldTravis is the leader of the worldTravis is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,687 Times in 877 Posts
Groans: 5
Groaned at 29 Times in 12 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345492741.319000.jpg
2005 Mazdaspeed Miata - #1,116 - 15x8 949 racing 6UL, Bridgestone RE-11, Flyin Miata Intake kit, Ebay FMIC, Ebay DP, Flyin miata cat-back, flyin miata 02 modifier - 2014 - On-going
2011 Mazdaspeed 3 Feb 2011 - June 2014
Travis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Travis For This Useful Post:
L0ve my MS3 (08-20-2012)
 Old 08-20-2012, 03:06 PM   #934

Sarsabious is the leader of the worldSarsabious is the leader of the worldSarsabious is the leader of the worldSarsabious is the leader of the worldSarsabious is the leader of the worldSarsabious is the leader of the worldSarsabious is the leader of the worldSarsabious is the leader of the worldSarsabious is the leader of the worldSarsabious is the leader of the worldSarsabious is the leader of the world
Groaned at 3 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by superdave2335 View Post
In the military. Pcs'ing there

Roger that. I know the feeling. I did the same thing when I transferred from Hawaii to Connecticut.... Drove from LA to North Carolina through Texas for leave and then up the east coast to Groton for school. It was a lot of miles back when gas was reasonably priced.... I had a lot of fun and would do it again. Safe travels... Post some pics along the way.

This is MSF. Offerings of tits must be made to the Mazda gods, or they will become angry and vengeful, and fire and brimstone shall they rain down upon all who dare to cross their paths. So sayeth the good book of MSF, chapter twelve, verse eight.
"A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, with a supercharger, air goes in,witchcraft happens and you go faster." - Jeremy Clarkson

Sarsabious is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-21-2012, 11:42 AM   #935

ruthless013 is the leader of the worldruthless013 is the leader of the worldruthless013 is the leader of the worldruthless013 is the leader of the worldruthless013 is the leader of the worldruthless013 is the leader of the worldruthless013 is the leader of the worldruthless013 is the leader of the worldruthless013 is the leader of the worldruthless013 is the leader of the worldruthless013 is the leader of the world
Groans: 52
Groaned at 8 Times in 8 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

a little DIY over the last few weeks to show off.

i plastidipped my mazdaspeed rays because they have a little rash on them. extremely happy with the results. 4 cans and a pack of index cards on a saturday afternoon was all that needed.

i just vht niteshaded the tails, mostly happy with the results. i originally tried vinyl wrap, but the outers were a pain in the ass. niteshade came out a little darker than i wanted (3 coats) and not quite as glossy, more satin/sheen.

wasnt intentionally going for the murdered out look, but it looks like im headed in that direction.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image-2008556597.jpg (458.6 KB, 70 views)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ruthless013 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ruthless013 For This Useful Post:
simply_pandora (08-21-2012)
 Old 08-21-2012, 01:25 PM   #936

weakdog85 is the leader of the worldweakdog85 is the leader of the worldweakdog85 is the leader of the worldweakdog85 is the leader of the worldweakdog85 is the leader of the worldweakdog85 is the leader of the worldweakdog85 is the leader of the worldweakdog85 is the leader of the worldweakdog85 is the leader of the worldweakdog85 is the leader of the worldweakdog85 is the leader of the world
Groaned at 15 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Looks good. Plasti dip rocks. Would you say two coats of vht would have been enough?
 Old 08-21-2012, 01:27 PM   #937

lagunamiata is a jewel in the roughlagunamiata is a jewel in the roughlagunamiata is a jewel in the rough
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Bluetooth OBD2 reader from eBay, downloaded Torque to my RAZR and got it all paired up. Now I just have to watch the road on the way home and not the RAZR!!
sstevens805 likes this.
lagunamiata is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-21-2012, 01:42 PM   #938

galens47 is the leader of the worldgalens47 is the leader of the worldgalens47 is the leader of the worldgalens47 is the leader of the worldgalens47 is the leader of the worldgalens47 is the leader of the worldgalens47 is the leader of the worldgalens47 is the leader of the worldgalens47 is the leader of the worldgalens47 is the leader of the worldgalens47 is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,146 Times in 507 Posts
Groans: 24
Groaned at 19 Times in 10 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Hankook V12 x4

Sent from my sortasmart HTC

2014 Mustang GT Premium, Deep Impact Blue. Boss 302 Steering wheel (Alcantara), SR Shift bracket, Roush Axelback -sold

2010 ms3 Black Mica Tech Package -sold

Internals are easy. Who the fuck thought it would be a good idea to point the genjuan's valve cover recirc tube at the EGR?

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” --Aristotle

galens47 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-21-2012, 03:01 PM   #939

CodeMan is the leader of the worldCodeMan is the leader of the worldCodeMan is the leader of the worldCodeMan is the leader of the worldCodeMan is the leader of the worldCodeMan is the leader of the worldCodeMan is the leader of the worldCodeMan is the leader of the worldCodeMan is the leader of the worldCodeMan is the leader of the worldCodeMan is the leader of the world
Groans: 1
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I telescoped my steering wheel. Changed my life.
CodeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CodeMan For This Useful Post:
bislag (08-23-2012), Darth_Nuruodo (08-21-2012), GunGuru727 (08-21-2012), Ryguy (08-21-2012), simply_pandora (08-21-2012), weakdog85 (08-21-2012), Wicked (08-21-2012)
 Old 08-21-2012, 07:02 PM   #940

Jason43 is the leader of the worldJason43 is the leader of the worldJason43 is the leader of the worldJason43 is the leader of the worldJason43 is the leader of the worldJason43 is the leader of the worldJason43 is the leader of the worldJason43 is the leader of the worldJason43 is the leader of the worldJason43 is the leader of the worldJason43 is the leader of the world
Groaned at 7 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Painted caliper gayness...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20120821_143611.jpg (123.2 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20120821_145422.jpg (30.0 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20120821_151247.jpg (132.3 KB, 42 views)
Jason43 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-21-2012, 07:07 PM   #941

apawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the world
Groans: 3
Groaned at 8 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Jason43 View Post
Painted caliper gayness...
Are those factory calipers? If so how did you get the Mazdaspeed lettering on there?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2008 Sunlight Silver MS3 GT // Because racecar SOLD
Cobb AP || Autotech Internals || CP-e Safe Seals || Bosch 3Bar|| Godspeed FMIC with Godspeed piping || ATP catless downpipe || GT3076R || 3" HTP Intake/Inlet || Turbo Smart Dual Port running in 50/50 || SI Boost Tubes || JBR RMM 80a || JBR SSP || JBR Shifter Bushings || EGR Delete || Corksport LED Lighting || Apexi auto timer || Eibach PK || 18x8 Motegi SP10s || 225/40/18 Nitto NT555 || NGK 1 Step Colder plugs

Dynojet 7/6/2013 349.71whp 333lb tq

Dynojet 8/2/2013 378.26whp 384lb tq

Dynojet 8/31/2013 392.14whp 397lb tq

PERM Tuned by Alan and DJ
apawk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to apawk For This Useful Post:
simply_pandora (08-21-2012)
 Old 08-21-2012, 07:16 PM   #942

Jason43 is the leader of the worldJason43 is the leader of the worldJason43 is the leader of the worldJason43 is the leader of the worldJason43 is the leader of the worldJason43 is the leader of the worldJason43 is the leader of the worldJason43 is the leader of the worldJason43 is the leader of the worldJason43 is the leader of the worldJason43 is the leader of the world
Groaned at 7 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by apawk View Post
Are those factory calipers? If so how did you get the Mazdaspeed lettering on there?
Factory indeed. Bought the stickers on ebay.
Jason43 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-21-2012, 07:53 PM   #943

galens47 is the leader of the worldgalens47 is the leader of the worldgalens47 is the leader of the worldgalens47 is the leader of the worldgalens47 is the leader of the worldgalens47 is the leader of the worldgalens47 is the leader of the worldgalens47 is the leader of the worldgalens47 is the leader of the worldgalens47 is the leader of the worldgalens47 is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,146 Times in 507 Posts
Groans: 24
Groaned at 19 Times in 10 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Blue looks good!

Sent from my sortasmart HTC

2014 Mustang GT Premium, Deep Impact Blue. Boss 302 Steering wheel (Alcantara), SR Shift bracket, Roush Axelback -sold

2010 ms3 Black Mica Tech Package -sold

Internals are easy. Who the fuck thought it would be a good idea to point the genjuan's valve cover recirc tube at the EGR?

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” --Aristotle

galens47 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-21-2012, 08:03 PM   #944

Not Ranked  0 score     

Are they made to stand up to the heat?

Old 08-22-2012, 06:10 AM   #945

Darth_Nuruodo is the leader of the worldDarth_Nuruodo is the leader of the worldDarth_Nuruodo is the leader of the worldDarth_Nuruodo is the leader of the worldDarth_Nuruodo is the leader of the worldDarth_Nuruodo is the leader of the worldDarth_Nuruodo is the leader of the worldDarth_Nuruodo is the leader of the worldDarth_Nuruodo is the leader of the worldDarth_Nuruodo is the leader of the worldDarth_Nuruodo is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,795 Times in 1,543 Posts
Groans: 88
Groaned at 57 Times in 36 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Yes, people on here use em all the time. just clear coat them down.
Cobb AP -- 3" SRI + TIP -- gutted mid-pipe -- CX Racing FMIC -- JBR 88duro Mount Trilogy -- GrimmSpeed EBCS -- 3 Bar Map Sensor -- Kozmic vented OCC -- Synapse DV -- Magnaflow CBE -- DDM 55w 5000K low beams
4 gallon E85 mix self tune 314/370 Dynojet

2005 Black Mica Mazdaspeed MX-5
Bone stock so far
Darth_Nuruodo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Darth_Nuruodo For This Useful Post:
simply_pandora (08-22-2012)
 Old 08-22-2012, 10:57 AM   #946
Banned

dantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the world
Thanked 7,891 Times in 3,580 Posts
Groans: 23
Groaned at 52 Times in 48 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Fucked with the tune a bit
dantes5823 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-22-2012, 02:06 PM   #947

2012MS3BLACK is infamous around these parts2012MS3BLACK is infamous around these parts
Groaned at 27 Times in 8 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

INSTALLED NEW CORKSPORT SHORT SHIFT PLATE , TOOK ABOUT 10MIN - I HAVE THE FACTORY INTAKE BOX .
2012MS3BLACK is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-22-2012, 02:14 PM   #948

apawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by 2012MS3BLACK View Post
INSTALLED NEW CORKSPORT SHORT SHIFT PLATE , TOOK ABOUT 10MIN - I HAVE THE FACTORY INTAKE BOX .
Impressions on the short shift plate? Did you also install bushings? Lemme know.. been thinking about this as well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cobb AP || Autotech Internals || CP-e Safe Seals || Bosch 3Bar|| Godspeed FMIC with Godspeed piping || ATP catless downpipe || GT3076R || 3" HTP Intake/Inlet || Turbo Smart Dual Port running in 50/50 || SI Boost Tubes || JBR RMM 80a || JBR SSP || JBR Shifter Bushings || EGR Delete || Corksport LED Lighting || Apexi auto timer || Eibach PK || 18x8 Motegi SP10s || 225/40/18 Nitto NT555 || NGK 1 Step Colder plugs

Old 08-22-2012, 02:58 PM   #949

StayBroke is the leader of the worldStayBroke is the leader of the worldStayBroke is the leader of the worldStayBroke is the leader of the worldStayBroke is the leader of the worldStayBroke is the leader of the worldStayBroke is the leader of the worldStayBroke is the leader of the worldStayBroke is the leader of the worldStayBroke is the leader of the worldStayBroke is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,823 Times in 912 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Found a new project today.....think this is the best ap mount yet, imo

weakdog85 and apawk like this.
fishin53 (08-23-2012), ms3blackmica (08-22-2012), SparkySparks (08-23-2012)
 Old 08-22-2012, 08:56 PM   #950

weakdog85 is the leader of the worldweakdog85 is the leader of the worldweakdog85 is the leader of the worldweakdog85 is the leader of the worldweakdog85 is the leader of the worldweakdog85 is the leader of the worldweakdog85 is the leader of the worldweakdog85 is the leader of the worldweakdog85 is the leader of the worldweakdog85 is the leader of the worldweakdog85 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

very innovative. nice work.
The Following User Says Thank You to weakdog85 For This Useful Post:
StayBroke (08-23-2012)
 Old 08-23-2012, 06:41 AM   #951

StayBroke is the leader of the worldStayBroke is the leader of the worldStayBroke is the leader of the worldStayBroke is the leader of the worldStayBroke is the leader of the worldStayBroke is the leader of the worldStayBroke is the leader of the worldStayBroke is the leader of the worldStayBroke is the leader of the worldStayBroke is the leader of the worldStayBroke is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Thanks man, i try to think of the little things that help out.
 Old 08-23-2012, 09:01 AM   #952

SparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,433 Times in 598 Posts
Groans: 8
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by StayBroke View Post
Found a new project today.....think this is the best ap mount yet, imo

Very nice! So just some thin aluminum? Does it bounce around with the AP on it?
South Bend Clutch Stage 3 Endurance | TWM Full Replacement Shifter | Synapse Engineering BPV | Autotech Internals | Grimmspeed EBCS - 3port | NGK 1 Step Colder Plugs | CNT Catless DP and CBE w/resonator deleted | COBB AP - E35 Tune | HTP 3.5" Intake w/ AMSOIL Dry Filter and Pre-Filter | HTP Battery Tray w/ Energizer 51R | CP-E TMIC | CorkSport DISI Silicone Boost Tubes | Damond Motorsports/Saikou Michi Co. Stage2 OCC | Damond Motorsports Short Shift Plate | Sure Countershift | BOSCH 3 Bar MAP w/MattJackson86 PnP Harness | JBR Rear Sway Bar | JBR EGR Block Off Kit | JBR Manifold - TIG | JBR Throttle Body TIG & Coolant Bypass | JBR 88a RMM | JBR 88a TMM | JBR 80a PMM |JBR DISI Bypass Valve Hose | Ported and Polished Intake Manifold DIY | RX8 Wheels w/ Nitto Motivo 235/40/18 Tires | CP-E Towplate | DIY Custom 600g Shift Knob | Redline Tuning Hood QuickLIFT | 30% / 15% Tint | Craven Speed Stubby Antenna | Broadway 400mm Rear View Mirror | Debadged Mazdaspeed 3

Waiting to be installed: Devil's Own Stage 2 DVC-30 Meth Injection | Damond Motorsports Meth Throttle Body Plate
On Order:
Coming Soon:
DIY Projects:

FYCN - TEAM LBN BEERS - FYCN-TEAM MUMFORD - FYCN
SparkySparks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SparkySparks For This Useful Post:
simply_pandora (08-23-2012), StayBroke (08-23-2012)
 Old 08-23-2012, 09:38 AM   #953

Not Ranked  0 score     

Yes just thin aluminum....hard a shit to weld it that thin.

But hell no this thing is solid, that was my whole reason to mounting it where i did.

I trimmed the vent piece on the side where i could run the AP cord behind the mount.

Ill get some finished pics soon.

Im now trying to think of something else to do.

Last edited by StayBroke; 08-23-2012 at 01:24 PM.
StayBroke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StayBroke For This Useful Post:
lilred (08-23-2012), rfinkle2 (08-23-2012)
 Old 08-23-2012, 10:58 AM   #954

SparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Yes just thin aluminum....hard a shit to weld it that thin.

But hell no this thing is sold, that was my whole reason to mounting it where i did.

I trimmed the vent piece on the side where i could run the AP cord behind the mount.

Ill get some finished pics soon.

Im now trying to think of something else to do.
Make one for a cell phone.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
South Bend Clutch Stage 3 Endurance | TWM Full Replacement Shifter | Synapse Engineering BPV | Autotech Internals | Grimmspeed EBCS - 3port | NGK 1 Step Colder Plugs | CNT Catless DP and CBE w/resonator deleted | COBB AP - E35 Tune | HTP 3.5" Intake w/ AMSOIL Dry Filter and Pre-Filter | HTP Battery Tray w/ Energizer 51R | CP-E TMIC | CorkSport DISI Silicone Boost Tubes | Damond Motorsports/Saikou Michi Co. Stage2 OCC | Damond Motorsports Short Shift Plate | Sure Countershift | BOSCH 3 Bar MAP w/MattJackson86 PnP Harness | JBR Rear Sway Bar | JBR EGR Block Off Kit | JBR Manifold - TIG | JBR Throttle Body TIG & Coolant Bypass | JBR 88a RMM | JBR 88a TMM | JBR 80a PMM |JBR DISI Bypass Valve Hose | Ported and Polished Intake Manifold DIY | RX8 Wheels w/ Nitto Motivo 235/40/18 Tires | CP-E Towplate | DIY Custom 600g Shift Knob | Redline Tuning Hood QuickLIFT | 30% / 15% Tint | Craven Speed Stubby Antenna | Broadway 400mm Rear View Mirror | Debadged Mazdaspeed 3

Waiting to be installed: Devil's Own Stage 2 DVC-30 Meth Injection | Damond Motorsports Meth Throttle Body Plate
On Order:
Coming Soon:
DIY Projects:

The Following User Says Thank You to SparkySparks For This Useful Post:
StayBroke (08-23-2012)
 Old 08-23-2012, 11:04 AM   #955

Not Ranked  0 score     

Bought some 18x8 MRR GT2 rims!! Also washed the car. Rims won't be on till I get some wider tires. Refuse to put stock 215s on them!

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Last edited by apawk; 08-23-2012 at 01:28 PM.
 Old 08-23-2012, 01:26 PM   #956

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by SparkySparks View Post
Make one for a cell phone.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
That would take a little more time, id have to make adjustable brackets.....
 Old 08-23-2012, 05:10 PM   #957

Not Ranked  0 score     

That would take a little more time, id have to make adjustable brackets.....
Not really, just like you did for the AP but buy one of the cheap adjustable ones and attach it to the plate.

On Order:
Coming Soon:
DIY Projects:

The Following User Says Thank You to SparkySparks For This Useful Post:
StayBroke (08-23-2012)
 Old 08-23-2012, 06:04 PM   #958

2.3speed06 is the leader of the world2.3speed06 is the leader of the world2.3speed06 is the leader of the world2.3speed06 is the leader of the world2.3speed06 is the leader of the world2.3speed06 is the leader of the world2.3speed06 is the leader of the world2.3speed06 is the leader of the world2.3speed06 is the leader of the world2.3speed06 is the leader of the world2.3speed06 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

JBR'd banjo bolt to help with lightly smoking turbo
Cobb AP 50/50 FREEKTune/Cobb 3port EBCS/C-PE Nano Intake/C-PE TIP/C-PE TMIC/HKS SQ3 BOV/Auto Tech HPFP/M2 DP/Custom CB/Denso ITV 22's/JBR RMM/Sure SSP/Sure Shifter Bushings/Custom EGR Kit/TB&IM TIG/MD Stage2 OCC/Koni Yellow S&S/H&R LS/Stoptech Blanks/EBC Red/Techna-Fit SS Brake Lines/
2.3speed06 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-23-2012, 09:14 PM   #959

Not Ranked  0 score     

Installed pg tip tonight. Sounds awesome. Can't wait to flash. Map for it. Thanks Aaron. @ESB Jiu JItsu
ESB Jiu JItsu likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to weakdog85 For This Useful Post:
ESB Jiu JItsu (08-24-2012)
 Old 08-23-2012, 09:20 PM   #960

ahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the world
Groans: 1
Not Ranked  0 score     

Put my wheels on and took pics. Just posted in the pics thread...

go | COBB AccessPORT | Autotech HPFP Internals | TurboXS Catless Downpipe | TurboXS Race Pipe | Ultimate Racing Catback w/Magnaflow Resonator | Corksport Urethane Exhaust Hangers |
JBR Boost Tubes | cp-e Nviscid Pipe | cp-e XcelNANO SRI | cp-e HeliHose | cp-e Stage 1 xFlex RMM | JBR SSB | RDS-05 Rear Sway Bar |
Torque Solutions Delrin Shift Knob | Block8Head Dual Defrost Pod | Aeroforce Interceptor | Prosport Evo Boost Gauge

show | BC Racing BR Coilovers w/Koyo | SPC Rear Camber Arms | Avid.1 AV-06 18x8 +42 225/40 | 2011+ Tech Headlights | Corksport Tow Plate |
Morimoto 5000k bi-xenon / 3000k fogs | 3BSpec Switchbacks | Corksport LED Rear Bumper Lights | S204 STi Lip

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ahfunaki is offline   Reply With Quote