register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3 MZR Gen2 Forums (2010-2013)
> Gen2 MS3 General Discussion

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree1986Likes

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 08-24-2012, 08:53 AM   #961

f-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,044 Times in 427 Posts
Groans: 1
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Made some slight cruise-region AFR and ign timing changes, and reflashed the map to the car.
rfinkle2 likes this.
JBR RSB, Stage2 OCC, Stage 2 SSP, IM TIG, 70D RMM, 70D PMM // DevilsOwn Stage 2 WMI kit + DO7 nozzle (MSF-prize) // COBB AP (Self-tune), XLE BPV // Corksport TMIC, SRI, TIP // Racing Beat Cat-back Exhaust // Denso Iridium ITV22 Spark Plugs // SURE TB TIG // Ultimate Racing Test Pipe // KMD HPFP Internals // TSW Nurburgring 18x7.5 ET45 Matte Black // SWIFT Spec-R Lowering Springs //
f-castrillo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to f-castrillo For This Useful Post:
rfinkle2 (08-25-2012)
 Old 08-24-2012, 09:15 AM   #962

mikeblackspeed3 has a reputation beyond reputemikeblackspeed3 has a reputation beyond reputemikeblackspeed3 has a reputation beyond reputemikeblackspeed3 has a reputation beyond reputemikeblackspeed3 has a reputation beyond reputemikeblackspeed3 has a reputation beyond reputemikeblackspeed3 has a reputation beyond reputemikeblackspeed3 has a reputation beyond reputemikeblackspeed3 has a reputation beyond reputemikeblackspeed3 has a reputation beyond reputemikeblackspeed3 has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Blacked out my rear emblem and re-blacked out the front one
07 black mica Speed 3. Mazdaspeed intake, Mazdaspeed cat-back with Magnaflow muffler, Corksport test pipe, Hypertech, SU mounts, CS rear insert, TWM short shifter w/bushings, Pioneer DVD, Polk Audio speakers, Orion amps and sub, generic boost gauge. Exterior: Removed side moldings, blacked out side markers/rear reflectors/front logo, 15% tint, painted calipers.
mikeblackspeed3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-24-2012, 05:44 PM   #963

bislag is the leader of the worldbislag is the leader of the worldbislag is the leader of the worldbislag is the leader of the worldbislag is the leader of the worldbislag is the leader of the worldbislag is the leader of the worldbislag is the leader of the worldbislag is the leader of the worldbislag is the leader of the worldbislag is the leader of the world
Groans: 17
Not Ranked  0 score     

First mod out of the way. Installed RMM.
 Old 08-25-2012, 03:20 AM   #964

SparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,433 Times in 598 Posts
Groans: 8
Not Ranked  0 score     

Installed Autotech internals.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
South Bend Clutch Stage 3 Endurance | TWM Full Replacement Shifter | Synapse Engineering BPV | Autotech Internals | Grimmspeed EBCS - 3port | NGK 1 Step Colder Plugs | CNT Catless DP and CBE w/resonator deleted | COBB AP - E35 Tune | HTP 3.5" Intake w/ AMSOIL Dry Filter and Pre-Filter | HTP Battery Tray w/ Energizer 51R | CP-E TMIC | CorkSport DISI Silicone Boost Tubes | Damond Motorsports/Saikou Michi Co. Stage2 OCC | Damond Motorsports Short Shift Plate | Sure Countershift | BOSCH 3 Bar MAP w/MattJackson86 PnP Harness | JBR Rear Sway Bar | JBR EGR Block Off Kit | JBR Manifold - TIG | JBR Throttle Body TIG & Coolant Bypass | JBR 88a RMM | JBR 88a TMM | JBR 80a PMM |JBR DISI Bypass Valve Hose | Ported and Polished Intake Manifold DIY | RX8 Wheels w/ Nitto Motivo 235/40/18 Tires | CP-E Towplate | DIY Custom 600g Shift Knob | Redline Tuning Hood QuickLIFT | 30% / 15% Tint | Craven Speed Stubby Antenna | Broadway 400mm Rear View Mirror | Debadged Mazdaspeed 3

Waiting to be installed: Devil's Own Stage 2 DVC-30 Meth Injection | Damond Motorsports Meth Throttle Body Plate
On Order:
Coming Soon:
DIY Projects:

FYCN - TEAM LBN BEERS - FYCN-TEAM MUMFORD - FYCN
SparkySparks is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-25-2012, 10:51 AM   #965
Nishan

ms3blackmica is the leader of the worldms3blackmica is the leader of the worldms3blackmica is the leader of the worldms3blackmica is the leader of the worldms3blackmica is the leader of the worldms3blackmica is the leader of the worldms3blackmica is the leader of the worldms3blackmica is the leader of the worldms3blackmica is the leader of the worldms3blackmica is the leader of the worldms3blackmica is the leader of the world
Thanked 19,305 Times in 4,386 Posts
Groans: 22
Groaned at 20 Times in 15 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

got my higher boost BPV spring so i can actually hold some damn boost !

rfinkle2 likes this.
rfinkle2 (08-25-2012)
 Old 08-25-2012, 11:06 AM   #966

apawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the world
Groans: 3
Groaned at 8 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345917873.228725.jpg
w00t!! Got my MRR GT2s put on.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2008 Sunlight Silver MS3 GT // Because racecar SOLD
Cobb AP || Autotech Internals || CP-e Safe Seals || Bosch 3Bar|| Godspeed FMIC with Godspeed piping || ATP catless downpipe || GT3076R || 3" HTP Intake/Inlet || Turbo Smart Dual Port running in 50/50 || SI Boost Tubes || JBR RMM 80a || JBR SSP || JBR Shifter Bushings || EGR Delete || Corksport LED Lighting || Apexi auto timer || Eibach PK || 18x8 Motegi SP10s || 225/40/18 Nitto NT555 || NGK 1 Step Colder plugs

Dynojet 7/6/2013 349.71whp 333lb tq

Dynojet 8/2/2013 378.26whp 384lb tq

Dynojet 8/31/2013 392.14whp 397lb tq

PERM Tuned by Alan and DJ
apawk is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-25-2012, 05:34 PM   #967

YoursTruly is the leader of the worldYoursTruly is the leader of the worldYoursTruly is the leader of the worldYoursTruly is the leader of the worldYoursTruly is the leader of the worldYoursTruly is the leader of the worldYoursTruly is the leader of the worldYoursTruly is the leader of the worldYoursTruly is the leader of the worldYoursTruly is the leader of the worldYoursTruly is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

I got bored and put some stickers on the interior.

2006 MS6 "Izzy" - Sold - Totaled by next owner - Shell sold to NATOR AL member

1999 Miata "Geisha" - Hawnduh VTAK VeeSax Swop

2009 Rx8 "Queso" - powered by high rpm Doritos

2001 Ford F250 "Wampa" - All of the slow.

YoursTruly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to YoursTruly For This Useful Post:
simply_pandora (08-26-2012)
 Old 08-25-2012, 06:07 PM   #968

StayBroke is the leader of the worldStayBroke is the leader of the worldStayBroke is the leader of the worldStayBroke is the leader of the worldStayBroke is the leader of the worldStayBroke is the leader of the worldStayBroke is the leader of the worldStayBroke is the leader of the worldStayBroke is the leader of the worldStayBroke is the leader of the worldStayBroke is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,823 Times in 912 Posts
Groans: 5
Groaned at 8 Times in 8 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

^please dont go that way please.
Darth_Nuruodo (08-25-2012)
 Old 08-25-2012, 06:09 PM   #969
Banned

dantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the world
Thanked 7,891 Times in 3,580 Posts
Groans: 23
Groaned at 52 Times in 48 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by YoursTruly View Post
Trade it in for a vw before you fuck it up anymore.
dantes5823 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dantes5823 For This Useful Post:
akagijoe (08-26-2012), snailD (08-25-2012), Voltron (08-26-2012)
 Old 08-25-2012, 06:30 PM   #970

Littlescroll is the leader of the worldLittlescroll is the leader of the worldLittlescroll is the leader of the worldLittlescroll is the leader of the worldLittlescroll is the leader of the worldLittlescroll is the leader of the worldLittlescroll is the leader of the worldLittlescroll is the leader of the worldLittlescroll is the leader of the worldLittlescroll is the leader of the worldLittlescroll is the leader of the world
Groans: 26
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Replaced my chrome lug nuts with black ones. Had an exhaust shop remove my resonator. I've gotta say I'm pretty happy with the sound. A nice burble, not too loud.

^Sold August 2015^

Current: 2008 Acura TL

Last edited by Littlescroll; 08-25-2012 at 06:34 PM. Reason: I suck at typing
Littlescroll is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-25-2012, 08:26 PM   #971

Spoofmastafly is the leader of the worldSpoofmastafly is the leader of the worldSpoofmastafly is the leader of the worldSpoofmastafly is the leader of the worldSpoofmastafly is the leader of the worldSpoofmastafly is the leader of the worldSpoofmastafly is the leader of the worldSpoofmastafly is the leader of the worldSpoofmastafly is the leader of the worldSpoofmastafly is the leader of the worldSpoofmastafly is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,160 Times in 516 Posts
Groans: 16
Groaned at 17 Times in 15 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Good way to ruin a good interior. This isn't a fucking honda.
DJBY likes this.
Spoofmastafly is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-25-2012, 08:42 PM   #972

ibcrusn is the leader of the worldibcrusn is the leader of the worldibcrusn is the leader of the worldibcrusn is the leader of the worldibcrusn is the leader of the worldibcrusn is the leader of the worldibcrusn is the leader of the worldibcrusn is the leader of the worldibcrusn is the leader of the worldibcrusn is the leader of the worldibcrusn is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Funny someone mentioned VW because your sticker fiasco kinda reminds me of the harlequin Golfs from the 90's.

On the upside it's not Hello Kitty....yet.

Please stop or at least don't post pics unless enjoy being hazed.

Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better.
If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough.
Sir Henry Royce

ibcrusn is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-25-2012, 09:55 PM   #973

doctavus is the leader of the worlddoctavus is the leader of the worlddoctavus is the leader of the worlddoctavus is the leader of the worlddoctavus is the leader of the worlddoctavus is the leader of the worlddoctavus is the leader of the worlddoctavus is the leader of the worlddoctavus is the leader of the worlddoctavus is the leader of the worlddoctavus is the leader of the world
Groans: 9
Groaned at 29 Times in 23 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Ahh more entertainment.

I love this site.
doctavus is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-26-2012, 09:30 AM   #974

YoursTruly is the leader of the worldYoursTruly is the leader of the worldYoursTruly is the leader of the worldYoursTruly is the leader of the worldYoursTruly is the leader of the worldYoursTruly is the leader of the worldYoursTruly is the leader of the worldYoursTruly is the leader of the worldYoursTruly is the leader of the worldYoursTruly is the leader of the worldYoursTruly is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by dantes5823 View Post
Trade it in for a vw before you fuck it up anymore.
Chill mate. The stickers are made of shitty paper and are already coming off. Like I said, I did it because I was bored, not because I wanted my car to permanently scream "I AM INTERESTING AND WANT ATTENTION!"

During the process I did learn how to remove all of those pieces, so I might end up refinishing them in a color that isn't red-polka-dots or out-of-place silver.

2006 MS6 "Izzy" - Sold - Totaled by next owner - Shell sold to NATOR AL member

1999 Miata "Geisha" - Hawnduh VTAK VeeSax Swop

2009 Rx8 "Queso" - powered by high rpm Doritos

2001 Ford F250 "Wampa" - All of the slow.

YoursTruly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to YoursTruly For This Useful Post:
dantes5823 (08-26-2012)
 Old 08-26-2012, 11:28 AM   #975

apawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Chill mate. The stickers are made of shitty paper and are already coming off. Like I said, I did it because I was bored, not because I wanted my car to permanently scream "I AM INTERESTING AND WANT ATTENTION!"

During the process I did learn how to remove all of those pieces, so I might end up refinishing them in a color that isn't red-polka-dots or out-of-place silver.
As long as you learned something from it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cobb AP || Autotech Internals || CP-e Safe Seals || Bosch 3Bar|| Godspeed FMIC with Godspeed piping || ATP catless downpipe || GT3076R || 3" HTP Intake/Inlet || Turbo Smart Dual Port running in 50/50 || SI Boost Tubes || JBR RMM 80a || JBR SSP || JBR Shifter Bushings || EGR Delete || Corksport LED Lighting || Apexi auto timer || Eibach PK || 18x8 Motegi SP10s || 225/40/18 Nitto NT555 || NGK 1 Step Colder plugs

The Following User Says Thank You to apawk For This Useful Post:
YoursTruly (08-26-2012)
 Old 08-26-2012, 02:14 PM   #976

akagijoe has a reputation beyond reputeakagijoe has a reputation beyond reputeakagijoe has a reputation beyond reputeakagijoe has a reputation beyond reputeakagijoe has a reputation beyond reputeakagijoe has a reputation beyond reputeakagijoe has a reputation beyond reputeakagijoe has a reputation beyond reputeakagijoe has a reputation beyond reputeakagijoe has a reputation beyond reputeakagijoe has a reputation beyond repute
Groaned at 25 Times in 8 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Added a sticker to make it go faster.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20120826_171050.jpg (1.70 MB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20120826_171058.jpg (1.43 MB, 81 views)
2011 Black Mazdaspeed 3 w/Tech; Autotech Internals/COBB AP/Sure SRI/Sure Sidewinder TIH/JBR 80mm PMM, RMM, TMM/JBR Heavy Shift Knob/JBR Bushings/JBR OCC/Captain KR Nator'd DP/UR TP/COBB BPV/CPE TMIC/JBR EGR Delete/
akagijoe is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-26-2012, 02:29 PM   #977

LGHTGUY is a splendid one to beholdLGHTGUY is a splendid one to beholdLGHTGUY is a splendid one to beholdLGHTGUY is a splendid one to beholdLGHTGUY is a splendid one to beholdLGHTGUY is a splendid one to beholdLGHTGUY is a splendid one to behold
Not Ranked  0 score     

Cut my rear emblem to make the evil m
JBR Knob, SSP, Solid Bushings, Rear Sway Bar
Cobb AP
Autotech Internals
Dual Aeroforce Gauges
Forge BPV V2
KSport Kontrol Pro Coilovers
LGHTGUY is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-26-2012, 02:42 PM   #978

hsraffety has much to be proud ofhsraffety has much to be proud ofhsraffety has much to be proud ofhsraffety has much to be proud ofhsraffety has much to be proud ofhsraffety has much to be proud ofhsraffety has much to be proud ofhsraffety has much to be proud ofhsraffety has much to be proud ofhsraffety has much to be proud of
Groans: 4
Groaned at 11 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Installed my hard-wired radar detector today. Finally.
hsraffety is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-26-2012, 03:16 PM   #979

Not Ranked  0 score     

Closer pic of the car with new rims!

Old 08-26-2012, 03:18 PM   #980
Banned

dantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Just get the '12 peaces.

And today I relocated my meth pump.
 Old 08-26-2012, 04:31 PM   #981

DJBY is a name known to allDJBY is a name known to allDJBY is a name known to allDJBY is a name known to allDJBY is a name known to allDJBY is a name known to all
Groaned at 10 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I plasti-dipped + glossed my wheels ! I'm happy with the result.
akagijoe likes this.
DJBY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DJBY For This Useful Post:
Wicked (08-26-2012)
 Old 08-26-2012, 07:51 PM   #982
Hide Yo Kids-No really, Hide them!

Voltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the world
Thanked 17,305 Times in 3,625 Posts
Groans: 77
Groaned at 24 Times in 23 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Swapped the H&R springs for Raceland coilovers. It rubs in the front. Added a new Phillyb hates me sticker to back window, and went to pick up my UR fmic in connecticut today. And I rubbed in the front the whole fucking way. Fml.
ms3blackmica likes this.
Voltron is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-26-2012, 08:11 PM   #983

simply_pandora is the leader of the worldsimply_pandora is the leader of the worldsimply_pandora is the leader of the worldsimply_pandora is the leader of the worldsimply_pandora is the leader of the worldsimply_pandora is the leader of the worldsimply_pandora is the leader of the worldsimply_pandora is the leader of the worldsimply_pandora is the leader of the worldsimply_pandora is the leader of the worldsimply_pandora is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,471 Times in 1,108 Posts
Groans: 10
Groaned at 56 Times in 11 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I don't hate it. Rather kinda like it, but I hope you can get it off easily... I'd change my mind after a while...

But agreed. Not a Honda.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

¤JBR Solid Shifter Bushings¤CPE Tow Plate¤JBR Rear Sway Bar¤

simply_pandora is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-26-2012, 09:09 PM   #984

minger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the world
Groaned at 11 Times in 7 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by voltron View Post
Swapped the H&R springs for Raceland coilovers. It rubs in the front. Added a new Phillyb hates me sticker to back window, and went to pick up my UR fmic in connecticut today. And I rubbed in the front the whole fucking way. Fml.
How do you like it / big difference with the rl?

Zoom Zoom.
minger is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-26-2012, 09:46 PM   #985

SHADY1 has a spectacular aura aboutSHADY1 has a spectacular aura aboutSHADY1 has a spectacular aura about
Groaned at 7 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default CATBACK

Put new CATBACK on then update tunning AFR and MAF. Also smoothed out boost tables and load tables.

AP / CS 3" Turbo Back / Autoteck HPFP / CS BPV /GA V3 / GT3071R / Cobb FMIC / JBR TRU 3.0 SRI / HTP 3" TIH / CP Low End / Massive Auto Keyed Crank / ARP Main & Head studs / DO Meth 1200cc Full SS Dual Inj/ AEM Fail Safe / Cobb 3 Port / H & R Lowering Spring / Magan Racing Camber Arms/ Damond MS Catch Can / Sure Shift Linkage / Sure Hard Mounts / SPEC LW Fly Wheel / SPEC ST3+ Clutch / JBR Trans and Motor Mounts / JBR Balancer Delete Kit / Denso 1sg cooler plugs / Freaktune - (24PSI 450whp, 470 ft-lb)

Head is vergin!!!
SHADY1 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-27-2012, 04:57 AM   #986
Hide Yo Kids-No really, Hide them!

Voltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the world
Thanked 17,305 Times in 3,625 Posts
Groans: 77
Groaned at 24 Times in 23 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by minger View Post
How do you like it / big difference with the rl?
Its not bad... A little bouncy over the bumps but thats cause I slammed it. Ill see how it reallyis. Once I put my strut tower bar and underbody braces back on.
Voltron is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-27-2012, 05:20 PM   #987

NoTraction has a reputation beyond reputeNoTraction has a reputation beyond reputeNoTraction has a reputation beyond reputeNoTraction has a reputation beyond reputeNoTraction has a reputation beyond reputeNoTraction has a reputation beyond reputeNoTraction has a reputation beyond reputeNoTraction has a reputation beyond reputeNoTraction has a reputation beyond reputeNoTraction has a reputation beyond reputeNoTraction has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 6
Not Ranked  0 score     

I returned from Jamaica and drove my speed on a long cruise. I missed driving it so much
07 Mazdaspeed3 #2 SOLD
HT tuner, RMM, CS SRI, Exhaust
Things I miss: Both my Speed3's of the past, Fz1, 2zz Mr2-s
Turbo s2k wanted...but in the mean time
NoTraction is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-27-2012, 05:55 PM   #988

Not Ranked  0 score     

Installed COBB TIP and JBR EGR Delete!! Didn't realize how much the factory inlet restricted the car!!! Freaking awesome.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
ms3blackmica likes this.

Old 08-27-2012, 08:04 PM   #989

xan13x will become famous soon enough
Not Ranked  0 score     

Installed the JBR shift plate and bushings(honestly last week). Also threw on a moddiction shift knob. LOVE all 3. Totally fixed half my driver error since I don't have to shift a foot.... Knob is nice(glad I don't have to mess with a leather knob with my sweaty hands anymore). Going to take it to an engraving shop and see if the curvature of the ball is too steep to get a Gadsden snake on the top. Yes, I am from 'merica and like me some small government
xan13x is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-27-2012, 08:21 PM   #990

xan13x will become famous soon enough
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by akagijoe View Post
Added a sticker to make it go faster.
You know, I blacked out my emblems a while back, and I kind of forgot what they used to look like.... Man that chrome sticks out like a sore thumb!

I do thoroughly appreciate some Texas love though. Almost makes up for the shininess

Originally Posted by DJBY View Post
Did you use the plastidip glossifier? I've been half entertaining the idea of doing this, but seems like a lot of people say that the glossifier doesn't do much glossing.

Last edited by xan13x; 08-27-2012 at 08:21 PM. Reason: MSF Database - Automerged Doublepost
xan13x is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-27-2012, 08:23 PM   #991

taf0422 is the leader of the worldtaf0422 is the leader of the worldtaf0422 is the leader of the worldtaf0422 is the leader of the worldtaf0422 is the leader of the worldtaf0422 is the leader of the worldtaf0422 is the leader of the worldtaf0422 is the leader of the worldtaf0422 is the leader of the worldtaf0422 is the leader of the worldtaf0422 is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,709 Times in 2,017 Posts
Groans: 192
Groaned at 24 Times in 20 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I washed/waxed her overall took about 4 hours +. It was for a job well done taking on a 9 hour trip home from N.C. after being there for a week and getting coated in sand

[SIZE="1"]07 MS3 GT..
Engine:Cobb V3,GTX3076r EWG,Wiseco Pistons/Manley Rods, L19's,JMF, Bosch 3.5bar MAP,CS cat-back,M2 DP, full race manifold,FP internals,FREEK 4",CP-E flange HKS,DO Stage II ss lines,Cobb piping,TR8L,MD RMM&TMM,JBR RSB & FSB,JBR SST,JBR knob,ACT 6puck,JBR EGR delete,CPE Seals,Grimmspeed EBC,JBR BSD,MD Catch Can.Looks:yellow lamin-x fogs,chrome turn signals,side moldings removed,20% tint,CS wheelSuspension/Wheels:Enkei RPF1 17x9,Eibach 5mm spaces H&R springs,koni yellows.

GTX3076r --- 479/412
S4-460/400
Highest HP BNR S3
BNR-S3 424/397
taf0422 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-27-2012, 08:56 PM   #992

zedekias has a reputation beyond reputezedekias has a reputation beyond reputezedekias has a reputation beyond reputezedekias has a reputation beyond reputezedekias has a reputation beyond reputezedekias has a reputation beyond reputezedekias has a reputation beyond reputezedekias has a reputation beyond reputezedekias has a reputation beyond reputezedekias has a reputation beyond reputezedekias has a reputation beyond repute
Groaned at 5 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Littlescroll View Post
Replaced my chrome lug nuts with black ones. Had an exhaust shop remove my resonator. I've gotta say I'm pretty happy with the sound. A nice burble, not too loud.
Wait until you get a full downpipe.

CS SRI and TIP // Cobb AP // Autotech internals // Cobb downpipe // CP-e TMIC // Cobb BPV // Resonator delete // JBR RMM // JBR RSB // NGK spark plugs // e85

Stratified Tuned
zedekias is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-28-2012, 05:25 AM   #993

DJBY is a name known to allDJBY is a name known to allDJBY is a name known to allDJBY is a name known to allDJBY is a name known to allDJBY is a name known to all
Groaned at 10 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

@xan13x
Well the gloss was liquid and they sent me the Preval Spray gun so i can apply the gloss on my wheels.

DJBY is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-28-2012, 11:58 AM   #994

Jason43 is the leader of the worldJason43 is the leader of the worldJason43 is the leader of the worldJason43 is the leader of the worldJason43 is the leader of the worldJason43 is the leader of the worldJason43 is the leader of the worldJason43 is the leader of the worldJason43 is the leader of the worldJason43 is the leader of the worldJason43 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Added blue lugs. Not sure if I like it or hate it. I'll wait and see how many thumbs up I get from Neon owners before deciding.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CAM00012-1.jpg (117.9 KB, 53 views)
Jason43 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-28-2012, 12:05 PM   #995

Ryguy is the leader of the worldRyguy is the leader of the worldRyguy is the leader of the worldRyguy is the leader of the worldRyguy is the leader of the worldRyguy is the leader of the worldRyguy is the leader of the worldRyguy is the leader of the worldRyguy is the leader of the worldRyguy is the leader of the worldRyguy is the leader of the world
Groaned at 5 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Jason43 View Post
Added blue lugs. Not sure if I like it or hate it. I'll wait and see how many thumbs up I get from Neon owners before deciding.
The rice is strong in this one, lol
Seriously tho i think they look good
Ryguy is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-28-2012, 12:08 PM   #996
Banned

Not Ranked  0 score     

I'm a sucker for bright colors
 Old 08-28-2012, 12:35 PM   #997

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by dantes5823 View Post
I'm a sucker for bright colors
Gonna Plasti dip my stockers Blaze Orange for S&Gs ... throw em back on the car from time to time

Old 08-28-2012, 12:41 PM   #998

m.a.vega1 is the leader of the worldm.a.vega1 is the leader of the worldm.a.vega1 is the leader of the worldm.a.vega1 is the leader of the worldm.a.vega1 is the leader of the worldm.a.vega1 is the leader of the worldm.a.vega1 is the leader of the worldm.a.vega1 is the leader of the worldm.a.vega1 is the leader of the worldm.a.vega1 is the leader of the worldm.a.vega1 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

I think blue lugs look good with my Volks.. Sorry for the crappy iPhone pics
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0142.JPG (2.01 MB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0144.JPG (1.75 MB, 42 views)
#Spoolbus3: Manley Rods, Wiseco Pistons, H11 Head Studs, Super-tech valves/guides/springs/retainers/seals, CP-E Injector Seals, Keyed Crank, PERM/Kozmic 6th-port w/ID1000's, TR10 FMIC, HTP 4' Intake, VTCS Delete/Lightly Ported IM, CP-E Exhaust Manifold, 44mm TIAL EWG, Kozmic V-band Down-Pipe/Dump Tube, PTE Gen 2 6266 ... Killah Built/Vega Tuned
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
m.a.vega1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to m.a.vega1 For This Useful Post:
MS3G35 (08-28-2012)
 Old 08-28-2012, 12:43 PM   #999

Gavin is a splendid one to beholdGavin is a splendid one to beholdGavin is a splendid one to beholdGavin is a splendid one to beholdGavin is a splendid one to beholdGavin is a splendid one to beholdGavin is a splendid one to behold
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by DJBY View Post
sweet.

i did mine but when i went to bolt the wheel back the nuts just grabed the plastidip and pulled it off. did you blank the off where the wheel nuts sit or am i just unlucky.
 Old 08-28-2012, 02:53 PM   #1000

SpankyCuervo is the leader of the worldSpankyCuervo is the leader of the worldSpankyCuervo is the leader of the worldSpankyCuervo is the leader of the worldSpankyCuervo is the leader of the worldSpankyCuervo is the leader of the worldSpankyCuervo is the leader of the worldSpankyCuervo is the leader of the worldSpankyCuervo is the leader of the worldSpankyCuervo is the leader of the worldSpankyCuervo is the leader of the world
Thanked 3,107 Times in 573 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I bought a used SU RMM and put it on. It is a little worn out, but it is still a hell of a lot better than stock. Now the car drives like it should had from the factory.
Did anyone have fitment issues? The metal sleeve that the bolt rides in was 1/8 too long to slide into the sub frame.

Oh yeah, I also plasti dipped the fog housings. It kind of looked cool with the fogs turns on w/o removing the dip from the lens. It almost looked like halos, but I didn't want to risk looking rice, so I removed.
SpankyCuervo is offline   Reply With Quote