register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3 MZR Gen2 Forums (2010-2013)
> Gen2 MS3 General Discussion

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree1911Likes

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 12-04-2016, 08:00 AM   #10521

Tifosi42 has a reputation beyond reputeTifosi42 has a reputation beyond reputeTifosi42 has a reputation beyond reputeTifosi42 has a reputation beyond reputeTifosi42 has a reputation beyond reputeTifosi42 has a reputation beyond reputeTifosi42 has a reputation beyond reputeTifosi42 has a reputation beyond reputeTifosi42 has a reputation beyond reputeTifosi42 has a reputation beyond reputeTifosi42 has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 3
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Swapped out the stock K04 for a BNR S3. Thanks to @Justin@Freektune; for helping me out with the EBCS hose routing. The S3 fit perfect with no modifications of anything. The CPE silicone TIP was a bitch to get on over the S3 inlet however, there is no way I'm taking that off anytime soon unless I have too.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0040.JPG (1.91 MB, 75 views)
rocknrolla47 likes this.
 Old 12-05-2016, 02:08 PM   #10522

mcburtonsoft is an unknown quantity at this point
Groans: 0
Not Ranked  0 score     

Finally had a day off and got the new downpipe put in. O2 sensors and turbo studs came out willingly to accept their new friend however every heat shield made me work for it. Every fastener was so corroded they were imaginary sizes.

Boring old pipe.

New fun pipe.

Autotech HPFP Internals | CNT High Flow Cat DP | Corksport RMM, SRI, TIP, SSP and Shifter Bushings | Cobb Accessport V3 | Damond TMM | Moog End Links |

Daily: 2001 Subaru Outback Wagon

Head gaskets | Timing belts | Car Wash on its Birthday |

"I watched a kid have an epic meltdown in the cereal aisle. But I'm taking his side, Cheerios are not Fruit Loops. His mom was being unfair."
mcburtonsoft is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-05-2016, 02:13 PM   #10523

tmillner is the leader of the worldtmillner is the leader of the worldtmillner is the leader of the worldtmillner is the leader of the worldtmillner is the leader of the worldtmillner is the leader of the worldtmillner is the leader of the worldtmillner is the leader of the worldtmillner is the leader of the worldtmillner is the leader of the worldtmillner is the leader of the world
Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by StevenPThomas View Post
installed SpecD Projector Headlights. They work quite well. Excited to do an HID conversion on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When Do you plan on doing the conversion?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
 Old 12-05-2016, 06:05 PM   #10524

sheston is the leader of the worldsheston is the leader of the worldsheston is the leader of the worldsheston is the leader of the worldsheston is the leader of the worldsheston is the leader of the worldsheston is the leader of the worldsheston is the leader of the worldsheston is the leader of the worldsheston is the leader of the worldsheston is the leader of the world
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Not really what I did to my car, but I bought a 14 gallon fuel caddy from Northern Tool. Then I added a quick release connection to the vent so I can pressurize it and not rely on gravity feed.

This is my new Meth station. Yay!
Tifosi42 likes this.
 Old 12-05-2016, 08:28 PM   #10525

StevenPThomas has a brilliant futureStevenPThomas has a brilliant futureStevenPThomas has a brilliant futureStevenPThomas has a brilliant futureStevenPThomas has a brilliant futureStevenPThomas has a brilliant futureStevenPThomas has a brilliant futureStevenPThomas has a brilliant futureStevenPThomas has a brilliant futureStevenPThomas has a brilliant futureStevenPThomas has a brilliant future
Groaned at 9 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by tmillner View Post
When Do you plan on doing the conversion?

Likely in the spring. Depends how easy it it is really.

StevenPThomas is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-05-2016, 08:35 PM   #10526

kaelin is the leader of the worldkaelin is the leader of the worldkaelin is the leader of the worldkaelin is the leader of the worldkaelin is the leader of the worldkaelin is the leader of the worldkaelin is the leader of the worldkaelin is the leader of the worldkaelin is the leader of the worldkaelin is the leader of the worldkaelin is the leader of the world
Groans: 1
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by AwAfrican View Post
Purdy! Whats inside? Rods etc or stock rebuild?
Edge reman, went back and forth for months if I wanted to build or do this and I always came back to this because it was the fastest, cheapest, and I still get to keep my good core to do fun things with later on.
kaelin is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-05-2016, 08:43 PM   #10527

AwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the world
Groans: 7
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by kaelin View Post
Edge reman, went back and forth for months if I wanted to build or do this and I always came back to this because it was the fastest, cheapest, and I still get to keep my good core to do fun things with later on.
Fair enough! Hope it all goes well
AwAfrican is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AwAfrican For This Useful Post:
kaelin (12-05-2016)
 Old 12-06-2016, 11:32 AM   #10528

follman8r has much to be proud offollman8r has much to be proud offollman8r has much to be proud offollman8r has much to be proud offollman8r has much to be proud offollman8r has much to be proud offollman8r has much to be proud offollman8r has much to be proud offollman8r has much to be proud of
Not Ranked  0 score     

Turned in my V2 for a V3 and it is officially is on its way!!!

Sent using the long dick of the law

Just the beginning....
CS RMM & PMM Inserts, Sure SRI, CS SSP, JBR TIP, HKS SQV2, CS Solid Shifter Bushings, Custom Racepipe, Darth Vader Shift Knob
follman8r is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-06-2016, 02:42 PM   #10529

rocknrolla47 is just really nicerocknrolla47 is just really nicerocknrolla47 is just really nicerocknrolla47 is just really nice
Groaned at 14 Times in 6 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

bnrs4 ftw

PapaBruno likes this.
Corksport hpfp- Corksport long catted downpipe-Ultimate racing catback- tr6 front mount intercooler w/ cx racing piping- Jbr 3.5 tru wide path aluminum intake- Jbr 3port bcs- Jbr rear and passenger mount-Bosch 3 BAR MAP sensor- Jbr shifter bushings- Matt Damond shift plate-
rocknrolla47 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-06-2016, 04:40 PM   #10530

knocturnal has disabled reputation
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Bought new Spark plugs, A front lip and also found out that i have a dead Meth Pump so i will be ordering a new one...FML

Mods:
BNR S4 V2 // XS Power Manifold V3 // JBR Tru-3.0" Aluminum Intake // Devils Own WMI D10 NOZZLE// JBR DISI Bypass Valve Hose // JBR 70duro RMM // JBR SSB // JBR SSP // JBR Coolant Bypass Kit // DM EGR Full Delete Kit // DM TMM // DM PMM // COBB AP V2 // CNT Racing Catless Downpipe // CP-E TMIC // CP-E Injector Seals // SP63 Valve Cover Breather // Custom 3" Magnaflow exhaust //One Step Colder NGK Plugs // Bosch 3bar Map sensor // Grimmspeed EBCS // MD OCC // MD PCV Plate // Stop Tech Braided Lines // Autotech Internals // Forge BPV V1 // Corksport V2 RSB // Eibach PRO-kit

Stratified Tuned Stage 2 OTS+
273whp/330wtq

SnailD Tuned on Meth
316whp/359wtq

Purple Drank Tuned BNR S4 V2 and 100%Meth
412whp/373wtq

knocturnal is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-07-2016, 10:40 AM   #10531

daftbry is a jewel in the roughdaftbry is a jewel in the roughdaftbry is a jewel in the roughdaftbry is a jewel in the rough
Not Ranked  0 score     

finally got her back after a month at the body shop. feels good, man.

before and after pics. along with the bastard that decided it would have been fun to ignore the road signs and plow through my lane.

IMG_5628.JPG

IMG_5632.JPG

IMG_5640.JPG

the bastard

IMG_5634.JPG

after:

IMG_5690.JPG

IMG_5695.JPG
daftbry is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to daftbry For This Useful Post:
follman8r (12-08-2016)
 Old 12-08-2016, 08:43 AM   #10532

Prodigalson has much to be proud ofProdigalson has much to be proud ofProdigalson has much to be proud ofProdigalson has much to be proud ofProdigalson has much to be proud ofProdigalson has much to be proud ofProdigalson has much to be proud ofProdigalson has much to be proud ofProdigalson has much to be proud of
Not Ranked  0 score     

@StevenPThomas; Really like what you've done with your MS3, looks great!

installed SpecD Projector Headlights. They work quite well. Excited to do an HID conversion on them.

Prodigalson is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-08-2016, 07:45 PM   #10533

follman8r has much to be proud offollman8r has much to be proud offollman8r has much to be proud offollman8r has much to be proud offollman8r has much to be proud offollman8r has much to be proud offollman8r has much to be proud offollman8r has much to be proud offollman8r has much to be proud of
Not Ranked  0 score     

Installed!! 😀

Just the beginning....
CS RMM & PMM Inserts, Sure SRI, CS SSP, JBR TIP, HKS SQV2, CS Solid Shifter Bushings, Custom Racepipe, Darth Vader Shift Knob
 Old 12-08-2016, 08:19 PM   #10534

montybuttons has a reputation beyond reputemontybuttons has a reputation beyond reputemontybuttons has a reputation beyond reputemontybuttons has a reputation beyond reputemontybuttons has a reputation beyond reputemontybuttons has a reputation beyond reputemontybuttons has a reputation beyond reputemontybuttons has a reputation beyond reputemontybuttons has a reputation beyond reputemontybuttons has a reputation beyond reputemontybuttons has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

Likely in the spring. Depends how easy it it is really.

Do it! The projectors in there are pretty good, just not quite as clean a cutoff as the tech package xenons.

Only thing I had to modify was drilling a bigger hole in the cap to fit a bigger grommet for more/thicker wires. Everything else is just plug and play from the existing harness.

Sent from my ONE E1005 using Tapatalk
 Old 12-08-2016, 08:22 PM   #10535

StevenPThomas has a brilliant futureStevenPThomas has a brilliant futureStevenPThomas has a brilliant futureStevenPThomas has a brilliant futureStevenPThomas has a brilliant futureStevenPThomas has a brilliant futureStevenPThomas has a brilliant futureStevenPThomas has a brilliant futureStevenPThomas has a brilliant futureStevenPThomas has a brilliant futureStevenPThomas has a brilliant future
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Prodigalson View Post
@StevenPThomas; Really like what you've done with your MS3, looks great!

That you very much I appreciate that!

Originally Posted by montybuttons View Post
Do it! The projectors in there are pretty good, just not quite as clean a cutoff as the tech package xenons.

Only thing I had to modify was drilling a bigger hole in the cap to fit a bigger grommet for more/thicker wires. Everything else is just plug and play from the existing harness.

Sent from my ONE E1005 using Tapatalk

Awesome glad to hear this has been done before. I'm excited to start on this project.

Last edited by StevenPThomas; 12-08-2016 at 08:22 PM. Reason: MSF Database - Automerged Doublepost
 Old 12-09-2016, 07:15 PM   #10536

PapaBruno is the leader of the worldPapaBruno is the leader of the worldPapaBruno is the leader of the worldPapaBruno is the leader of the worldPapaBruno is the leader of the worldPapaBruno is the leader of the worldPapaBruno is the leader of the worldPapaBruno is the leader of the worldPapaBruno is the leader of the worldPapaBruno is the leader of the worldPapaBruno is the leader of the world
Groaned at 5 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Nothing spectacular.
Took the aluminum tow hook bolt over to JB Racing in Loomis to have it cut shorter and welded back together in order to better fit my Full Race crash bar. Looks so much better. Now it doesn't look like I have an R2-D2 arm sticking out of the front of my car holding my plate on.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20161115_185644.jpg (255.5 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg 20161115_185710.jpg (258.7 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg 20161115_185727.jpg (490.0 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg 20161115_185753.jpg (257.8 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg 20161209_164033.jpg (198.6 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg 20161209_165413.jpg (245.3 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg 20161209_165440.jpg (298.4 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg 20161209_165517.jpg (267.1 KB, 24 views)
JBR 88 Durometer RMM, Autotech HPFP Internals, COBB Accessport V3, CS Hood Strut Kit, CS Underhood LED Kit, CS Eyelids (painted), BFG CS2s with JBR 5mm spacers, Password JDM Gurney Flap, FREEKTUNE e-Tune, Full Race FMIC, RÄZO RA138 Shift Knob, RÄZO 270mm Convex Rear View Mirror, Rally Armor Limited Ed. Flaps, JBR Stage 2 Short Shifter, NGK One Step Colder Plugs, Ultimate Racing: V3 Down Pipe (w/ Metal Substrate Core), Straight Test Pipe, and CBE, Go Fast Bits Respons TMS Blowoff Valve, CS Injector Seals, DM Stage 1 OCC + VTA, DM EGR Delete Kit, DM PMM, HTP 3.5" Intake, BNR S4, Grimmspeed EBCS, CS 3.5 Bar MAP, Prosport 52"mm Premium Evo Boost Gauge, RÄZO RP81 and RP85 Sports Competition Pedals
PapaBruno is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-10-2016, 02:52 PM   #10537

Prodigalson has much to be proud ofProdigalson has much to be proud ofProdigalson has much to be proud ofProdigalson has much to be proud ofProdigalson has much to be proud ofProdigalson has much to be proud ofProdigalson has much to be proud ofProdigalson has much to be proud ofProdigalson has much to be proud of
Not Ranked  0 score     

Installed a Damond SSP, changed the transmission fluid and adjusted the shifter. 1st and 2nd were very notchy. Hopefully, the fluid change and shifter adjustment alleviates the notchiness.

Also polished the headlight lenses (they were getting hazed on the horizontal sections) in preparation for my Bluebatmobile eyelid vinyl overlay. Also planning to do red-out taillights.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1946.JPG (739.4 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1945.JPG (652.6 KB, 24 views)

Last edited by Prodigalson; 12-10-2016 at 06:52 PM.
 Old 12-10-2016, 04:47 PM   #10538

ToyCop has a reputation beyond reputeToyCop has a reputation beyond reputeToyCop has a reputation beyond reputeToyCop has a reputation beyond reputeToyCop has a reputation beyond reputeToyCop has a reputation beyond reputeToyCop has a reputation beyond reputeToyCop has a reputation beyond reputeToyCop has a reputation beyond reputeToyCop has a reputation beyond reputeToyCop has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Prodigalson View Post
Installed a Damond SSP, changed the transmission fluid and adjusted the shifter. Decided to do this because 1st and 2nd were very notchy.
While the SSP is nice, the CorkSport short shifter is considerably smoother. That reminds me I need to list mt SSP for sale.
Rice: RallyArmor, Morimoto XB LED Fogs, VLeds Triton Reverse Lights, Redline boots and armrest cover, Maisonvi shift knob.
Audio: Pioneer AVIC-7100NEX
ToyCop is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-10-2016, 04:48 PM   #10539

LowFlyin has a brilliant futureLowFlyin has a brilliant futureLowFlyin has a brilliant futureLowFlyin has a brilliant futureLowFlyin has a brilliant futureLowFlyin has a brilliant futureLowFlyin has a brilliant futureLowFlyin has a brilliant futureLowFlyin has a brilliant futureLowFlyin has a brilliant futureLowFlyin has a brilliant future
Not Ranked  0 score     

Got my oil changed and tr8 kit on

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk
LowFlyin is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-10-2016, 07:18 PM   #10540

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by ToyCop View Post
While the SSP is nice, the CorkSport short shifter is considerably smoother. That reminds me I need to list mt SSP for sale.
I'll keep that in mind for the future.
2012 MS3 Crystal White, Tech; Upgraded HPFP, Damond SSP, RMM, PMM, TMM CS RSB, shift knob, mud flaps, hood scoop, TMIC, JBR shifter bushings, leather shift boot w/red stitching, Stoptech lines, Bayson-R front lip.
Not yet installed: JBR EGR delete, catless DP
2007 Kawasaki Mean Streak Special Edition
Low & Mean CRS, Hepco & Becker crash bars, Marauder headlight w/3800 lumen LED bulb, MBW LED front signal rings, Chrome Glow LED rear signals, 420 lumen LED 1157 taillight bulb, Danny Gray Raven solo seat, Muzzy 2-to-1 exhaust, black front calipers w/red lettering, Thunder Tornado intake, 200/55 rear tire, Progressive front springs w/Racetech Gold valves, Progressive 444 rear shocks (12.5"), Bad Ace rear caliper relocation bracket, Bad Ace Cam Chain Tensioner Extenders, Bad Ace Fork Cap Covers, Bad Ace Fuel Enrichment Knob Relocation Bracket, Avon black anodized air grips w/throttle boss, sidemounted license plate
 Old 12-11-2016, 06:02 PM   #10541

LowFlyin has a brilliant futureLowFlyin has a brilliant futureLowFlyin has a brilliant futureLowFlyin has a brilliant futureLowFlyin has a brilliant futureLowFlyin has a brilliant futureLowFlyin has a brilliant futureLowFlyin has a brilliant futureLowFlyin has a brilliant futureLowFlyin has a brilliant futureLowFlyin has a brilliant future
Not Ranked  0 score     

Cut up my stock grill

Old 12-11-2016, 06:41 PM   #10542

nekret is the leader of the worldnekret is the leader of the worldnekret is the leader of the worldnekret is the leader of the worldnekret is the leader of the worldnekret is the leader of the worldnekret is the leader of the worldnekret is the leader of the worldnekret is the leader of the worldnekret is the leader of the worldnekret is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by LowFlyin View Post
Cut up my stock grill

Looks pretty good, what'd you use to do the cutting?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
CorkSport 3.5" MAF & TIP | CP-E FMIC | Synapse BPV | CorkSport EBCS (Interrupt) | Bosch 3 bar MAP | CorkSport HPFP Internals | CP-E Catted Downpipe | CP-E Triton 3" CBE | JBR Stage 2 OCC | Kozmic Primary EGR Delete | JBR Secondary EGR delete | NGK 6510 | TB coolant Bypass | JBR IM & TB Gaskets | Damond RMM, PMM, & TMM | JBR light shift weight | TWM Full Replacement Shifter | Cobb AccessPort V3 | FreekTune

Chassis
JBR Front & Rear Sway Bars | JBR Billet Rear Sway Bar Brackets | Whiteline Adjustable Front&Rear sway bar links | JBR Coilovers | Corksport BBK | Corksport Lower Tie Bar | Corksport Mid Chasis Brace

Rice
LED bumper reflectors | Morimoto LED Fog lights | VLEDs LED Highbeams | Independent Fogs | AP Engine & HPFP cover | CorkSport Pulleys | Corksport Leather Shift Knob | Corksport Steering Wheel | Damond front plate mount | Lukas LK-9750 2ch dashcam | Eonon GA7163 | thespeedline.com blue mirrors | thespeedline.com hood dampers

nekret is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-11-2016, 06:46 PM   #10543

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by nekret View Post
Looks pretty good, what'd you use to do the cutting?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
I used a dremel with a small cut off wheel. Sanded where the tabs were pretty flat. I just wanted something different for now. Eventually I am going to copy a next mod grill from fiberglass .

nekret likes this.
 Old 12-11-2016, 06:47 PM   #10544

08speed has much to be proud of08speed has much to be proud of08speed has much to be proud of08speed has much to be proud of08speed has much to be proud of08speed has much to be proud of08speed has much to be proud of08speed has much to be proud of
Not Ranked  0 score     

Changed spark plugs and removed the hpfp internals.
08speed is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-11-2016, 07:29 PM   #10545

Not Ranked  0 score     

Set up LC and FFS. 💦💦

Just the beginning....
 Old 12-12-2016, 06:11 PM   #10546

sheston is the leader of the worldsheston is the leader of the worldsheston is the leader of the worldsheston is the leader of the worldsheston is the leader of the worldsheston is the leader of the worldsheston is the leader of the worldsheston is the leader of the worldsheston is the leader of the worldsheston is the leader of the worldsheston is the leader of the world
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

@08speed; why remove the HPFP internals?
 Old 12-12-2016, 06:53 PM   #10547

08speed has much to be proud of08speed has much to be proud of08speed has much to be proud of08speed has much to be proud of08speed has much to be proud of08speed has much to be proud of08speed has much to be proud of08speed has much to be proud of
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by sheston View Post
@08speed; why remove the HPFP internals?
I installed them in preparation of future mods that i decided not to do. I'm planning on selling or trading the car within the next couple months as well.
08speed is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-13-2016, 06:59 AM   #10548

Jakeypoo has a reputation beyond reputeJakeypoo has a reputation beyond reputeJakeypoo has a reputation beyond reputeJakeypoo has a reputation beyond reputeJakeypoo has a reputation beyond reputeJakeypoo has a reputation beyond reputeJakeypoo has a reputation beyond reputeJakeypoo has a reputation beyond reputeJakeypoo has a reputation beyond reputeJakeypoo has a reputation beyond reputeJakeypoo has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

Installed rear sway bar bushings. Ohhh!! I needed them badly. It's so quiet now. Lol.
 Old 12-13-2016, 11:13 AM   #10549

anavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,447 Times in 1,978 Posts
Groans: 63
Groaned at 43 Times in 22 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Cut up my stock grill

Yowza....

you now have a bucktooth. congratulations

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you."
anavrinIV is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-13-2016, 11:15 AM   #10550
Tachyonic Moderator

MS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the world
Thanked 3,673 Times in 1,878 Posts
Groans: 267
Groaned at 20 Times in 16 Posts

Cut up my stock grill

Would've been nicer if you gotten the GV Grill.

Sent from my Pixel XL
BNR S4, XSPower v3 Exhaust Manifold w/ Tial 44mm EWG Cobb accessport V3, Dizzy Tune in progress CP-e stage2 rmm, tmic, hpfp JBR boost tubes, Tru-3.5in Intake inside a Corksport Cold Air Box, Catless Downpipe & Racepipe, bypass hose, hood scoop, BPV, hood struts, stubby antenna, Aluminum Skid Plate, EBCS, 3.5BAR MAP Sensor, Magnaflow Catback Exhaust DM Full EGR Delete, Passenger Motor Mount, Transmission Motor Mount., Coolant Bypass, VTCS Delete, NGK ILTR6A-7G ,G-LOC R6 Brake pads and Centric High Carbon brake rotors Looks: 25% tint front, 5% back, Heat-blocking front windshield film Escort Passport Max360, RGBW Halos/Demon Eyes 20'' LED Light bar

Use my Updated Custom Google Search to search this forum since the advanced search here is broken
MS3Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MS3Shadow For This Useful Post:
KiwiFlavor (12-13-2016)
 Old 12-13-2016, 11:49 AM   #10551

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by MS3Shadow View Post
Would've been nicer if you gotten the GV Grill.

Sent from my Pixel XL
Making my own from fiberglass here soon

Old 12-15-2016, 04:56 PM   #10552

Jonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the world
Groaned at 24 Times in 9 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Making my own from fiberglass here soon

Heard that before

CS TIP/SRI CS RMM CS Sexy Steering Wheel CS Springs & Struts CS Shirt Throw Shifter CS Shifter Bushings CS TBE CS Boost Tubes CP-e TMIC HKS BOV in resirc DM Vented OCC DM TMM DM PMM DM SSP Autotech Internals Custom E33 Freaktune
Jonb82 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-15-2016, 05:16 PM   #10553

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Jonb82 View Post
Heard that before

Meh. I may change my mind but I'm in no hurry. At least by spring I will deliver...

At this point I changed my mind a little and am planning on rolling a piece of light gauge aluminum to replicate it at work.

Having 5 + rollers and up to a 750 ton press brake at my disposal is nice.

Old 12-15-2016, 05:17 PM   #10554

Jonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the world
Groaned at 24 Times in 9 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Meh. I may change my mind but I'm in no hurry. At least by spring I will deliver...

At this point I changed my mind a little and am planning on rolling a piece of light gauge aluminum to replicate it at work.

Having 5 + rollers and up to a 750 ton press brake at my disposal is nice.

Well wish you luck

LowFlyin likes this.
CS TIP/SRI CS RMM CS Sexy Steering Wheel CS Springs & Struts CS Shirt Throw Shifter CS Shifter Bushings CS TBE CS Boost Tubes CP-e TMIC HKS BOV in resirc DM Vented OCC DM TMM DM PMM DM SSP Autotech Internals Custom E33 Freaktune
Jonb82 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-15-2016, 05:20 PM   #10555

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Jonb82 View Post
Well wish you luck

Thank you sir

Old 12-17-2016, 07:23 PM   #10556

Donnyg20 is a glorious beacon of lightDonnyg20 is a glorious beacon of lightDonnyg20 is a glorious beacon of lightDonnyg20 is a glorious beacon of lightDonnyg20 is a glorious beacon of lightDonnyg20 is a glorious beacon of light
Not Ranked  0 score     

Installed my new radio and installed my mount for my new to me v2

Donnyg20 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-17-2016, 07:25 PM   #10557

tmillner is the leader of the worldtmillner is the leader of the worldtmillner is the leader of the worldtmillner is the leader of the worldtmillner is the leader of the worldtmillner is the leader of the worldtmillner is the leader of the worldtmillner is the leader of the worldtmillner is the leader of the worldtmillner is the leader of the worldtmillner is the leader of the world
Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

What head unit is that looks great. I see that checj engine light too....

Old 12-17-2016, 09:39 PM   #10558

Not Ranked  0 score     

What unit is that?

Old 12-17-2016, 10:59 PM   #10559
Tachyonic Moderator

MS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the world
Thanked 3,673 Times in 1,878 Posts
Groans: 267
Groaned at 20 Times in 16 Posts

Originally Posted by tmillner View Post
What head unit is that looks great. I see that checj engine light too....

What unit is that?

it's an Eonon.

Sent from my Pixel XL
BNR S4, XSPower v3 Exhaust Manifold w/ Tial 44mm EWG Cobb accessport V3, Dizzy Tune in progress CP-e stage2 rmm, tmic, hpfp JBR boost tubes, Tru-3.5in Intake inside a Corksport Cold Air Box, Catless Downpipe & Racepipe, bypass hose, hood scoop, BPV, hood struts, stubby antenna, Aluminum Skid Plate, EBCS, 3.5BAR MAP Sensor, Magnaflow Catback Exhaust DM Full EGR Delete, Passenger Motor Mount, Transmission Motor Mount., Coolant Bypass, VTCS Delete, NGK ILTR6A-7G ,G-LOC R6 Brake pads and Centric High Carbon brake rotors Looks: 25% tint front, 5% back, Heat-blocking front windshield film Escort Passport Max360, RGBW Halos/Demon Eyes 20'' LED Light bar

Use my Updated Custom Google Search to search this forum since the advanced search here is broken
MS3Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-18-2016, 01:17 AM   #10560

AveryPlaysBass has a brilliant futureAveryPlaysBass has a brilliant futureAveryPlaysBass has a brilliant futureAveryPlaysBass has a brilliant futureAveryPlaysBass has a brilliant futureAveryPlaysBass has a brilliant futureAveryPlaysBass has a brilliant futureAveryPlaysBass has a brilliant futureAveryPlaysBass has a brilliant futureAveryPlaysBass has a brilliant futureAveryPlaysBass has a brilliant future
Groaned at 6 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Installed the CFM rmm. Definitely less vibes than the CP-E. Can't notice too much of a difference in engine movement tho. Tried to fix the part of the fender liner right behind the bumper that is making lots of noise on the highway. Just gonna have to buy a cheap fender liner I guess.

2012 MS3 w/Tech Package

Engine: CS SRI/Tip, AutoTech internals, Damond Banjo Bolt, CFM Mount, CS Racepipe, Resonator delete, Tuned by FREEKTUNE

Trans: CS insert, CS bushings, Damond Shifter Plate

Suspension: Koni Orange with CS springs, Konig Controls 17x7.5 with 225/45 Conti DW's

Appearance: Plasti Dipped Emblems, Bumper Guard, CS Steering wheel/Shift knob/E-brake handle,dumb stickers
AveryPlaysBass is online now   Reply With Quote