register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3 MZR Gen2 Forums (2010-2013)
> Gen2 MS3 General Discussion

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree1911Likes

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 03-15-2017, 02:38 PM   #10881

Marcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the world
Groans: 2
Groaned at 21 Times in 13 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Mocked up my Sure full3 Aeros to my CS turbo yesterday... and it fit! If anyone's wondering why a SURE product of all intakes available; it was $100usd off last year ..
2006 Moist Metallica Silver Speed6 GT #6557 @ 247,000km on the k04. OE block.clutch.trans.
Intake Valves/Fuel Injector's never serviced

Corksport: IC.RMM.TIP.FSB.Tubes.Strut Tower
JBR: 70a Sides.SSP.51r SURE: Dreadnaught.Juggernaught.Anchors.FlowM6.
Hypertech.MS CAI & SRI.Turbosmart DS BOV.Cobb EBCS.AT HPFP.
Deatchsworks.CPe SafeSeals.Redline Trans.Diff. Motul Brake Fluid.
H&R Sport Springs.Bilstein B6s.Whiteline Adj RSB.SPC Ball Joints.SU Rear Interior Brace.
StopTech Perf. Pads.Centric X-D Rotors.TechnaFit Braided Clutch-Brake Lines.Damond PS Cooler.
Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ 235/40/18.Drag DR-38 +47. Gloss Black Blue Undercut.
Pirelli Sottozero s2 240 215/45/18. MS6 OEMs.

On hold while built options are sourced:
To Order: Full Race Tubular Exhaust Mani/Vent plate/Rear Camber Arms, Bilstein B8's, Stratified Tune
To Install: CS Turbo/IM/DP/3.5 MAP/tubes/OCC, APv3, DM EGR, VG Antennae, SURE Full3 Aeros/Rad Hoses
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says NO Thank You to Marcus For This Un-useful Post:
AwAfrican (03-15-2017)
 Old 03-15-2017, 02:39 PM   #10882

AwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the world
Groans: 7
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Neutral  +1 score     

Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Mocked up my Sure full3 Aeros to my CS turbo yesterday... and it fit! If anyone's wondering why a SURE product of all intakes available; it was $100usd off last year ..
That doesn't excuse putting a sure to fail product on your car
AwAfrican is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-15-2017, 03:03 PM   #10883

andale927 has much to be proud ofandale927 has much to be proud ofandale927 has much to be proud ofandale927 has much to be proud ofandale927 has much to be proud ofandale927 has much to be proud ofandale927 has much to be proud ofandale927 has much to be proud of
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by StevenPThomas View Post
I've got mirror covers and spoiler done on the outside. Interior I've done the silver on the steering wheel, traction control cover, and above glove box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice, I love it!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Power:
BNR S4 v2 Turbocharger | JBR 3.5" Aluminum Intake | CS Battery Box | GFB Respons BPV |Depo Racing Catless Downpipe | Bosch 3 BAR MAP | JBR 3 Port EBC | ETS Top Mount Intercooler | Autotech HPFP Internals | Ultimate Racing Catback | Corksport Test Pipe | Cobb Accessport V3 | FREEKTUNED E30 Mix

Handling:
Kumho Ecsta PS91 Max Summer Tires | Corksport TMM Insert | Cobb RMM | JBR Weighted Shift Knob | JBR Weighted Shift Bushings | JBR Rear Sway Bar | Damond Short Shift Plate

Other:
JBR Boost Tubes | Cobb Polyeurethane Exhaust Hangers | Speedline Hood Struts | Corksport CF Hood Scoop | Damond OCC Stage 1 | Corksport E-Brake | Corksport Steering Wheel
andale927 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-15-2017, 03:10 PM   #10884

Marcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by AwAfrican View Post
That doesn't excuse putting a sure to fail product on your car
I lol'd at that.

But posted it b/c brownie.

And its an intake... how could they fuck that up...

**kicks back and waits for it**
monkey.bones.007 likes this.
2006 Moist Metallica Silver Speed6 GT #6557 @ 247,000km on the k04. OE block.clutch.trans.

H&R Sport Springs.Bilstein B6s.Whiteline Adj RSB.SPC Ball Joints.SU Rear Interior Brace.
StopTech Perf. Pads.Centric X-D Rotors.TechnaFit Braided Clutch-Brake Lines.Damond PS Cooler.

To Order: Full Race Tubular Exhaust Mani/Vent plate/Rear Camber Arms, Bilstein B8's, Stratified Tune
To Install: CS Turbo/IM/DP/3.5 MAP/tubes/OCC, APv3, DM EGR, VG Antennae, SURE Full3 Aeros/Rad Hoses
The Following User Says NO Thank You to Marcus For This Un-useful Post:
AwAfrican (03-15-2017)
 Old 03-16-2017, 07:31 AM   #10885

daftbry is a jewel in the roughdaftbry is a jewel in the roughdaftbry is a jewel in the roughdaftbry is a jewel in the rough
Groans: 0
Not Ranked  0 score     

i had the passenger side motor mount go out a week ago. ordered the JBR replacement and installed it yesterday evening. i was running out of sunlight so i didnt get a chance to wash the engine bay. vibrations are as expected. i read that there was a break in period though, so ill see hows i likes it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_6266.JPG (2.54 MB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6267.JPG (2.25 MB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6285.JPG (2.71 MB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6286.JPG (4.01 MB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6287.JPG (4.76 MB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6288.JPG (2.03 MB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6289.JPG (1.89 MB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6290.JPG (1.95 MB, 31 views)
daftbry is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-16-2017, 01:11 PM   #10886

Duey1083 is a splendid one to beholdDuey1083 is a splendid one to beholdDuey1083 is a splendid one to beholdDuey1083 is a splendid one to beholdDuey1083 is a splendid one to beholdDuey1083 is a splendid one to behold
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by andale927 View Post
Installed my Corksport CF Hood Scoop.

Looks pretty good! I was contemplating selling it, but the look is growing on me haha.
I'm looking forward to the summer. I can't wait to wax and shine my car up like yours. I love the metallic flake in our paint. It really pops!

What kind of grill cover do you have?
Duey1083 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-16-2017, 01:23 PM   #10887

Duey1083 is a splendid one to beholdDuey1083 is a splendid one to beholdDuey1083 is a splendid one to beholdDuey1083 is a splendid one to beholdDuey1083 is a splendid one to beholdDuey1083 is a splendid one to behold
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
I'm being quoted $650cad for the valve cleaning from my dealership. Aaaaand I'm close to 240,000km without ever having my valves cleaned... surprised my shit still works.
My dealership only quoted me $3-400 for the valve cleaning. Seemed way off the target, but I'm guessing they would have done a shit job. A quote of 5-7 hours seems reasonable to me.

Also, my dealership wasn't going to use media blasting, which seems to be the gold standard for valve cleaning. I know it's not the only way to do it, but seems to be the best method.
 Old 03-16-2017, 04:32 PM   #10888

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Duey1083 View Post
My dealership only quoted me $3-400 for the valve cleaning. Seemed way off the target, but I'm guessing they would have done a shit job. A quote of 5-7 hours seems reasonable to me.

Also, my dealership wasn't going to use media blasting, which seems to be the gold standard for valve cleaning. I know it's not the only way to do it, but seems to be the best method.
The quote you had was probably for the valve cleaning without the hours for the take down of and the re-install of the IC, IM and valve cover. Regardless, an hour per cylinder does seem off. But my dealership quoted me 4.5 hrs for the rear diff brace and mount to be swapped out. 9 hours later and at quoted cost, my car was out the door. I didnt bitch about the time as they kept me informed and I expected it be an 8 hour job from what I read on here. That rear sub frame fools everyone (speed6 for reference).

IIRC, my dealership said they use a solvent type liquid that covers the valves while at TDC. If that's the case, I'll ask them to leave two cylinders full for a day each while they get my other parts on. In my case, I need to get all this done before summer heats up with the amount of heat soak my engine suffered last summer. Having a fouled up IC doesnt help either.

If you're ever out in the Vancouver area and need quality Mazda service, I like to rep the Freeway Mazda in the Surrey, just off the #1 Highway. Speed and mod friendly as they've installed the majority of my parts other the springs, struts and sway bars.

Old 03-16-2017, 05:55 PM   #10889

flyhigh has a reputation beyond reputeflyhigh has a reputation beyond reputeflyhigh has a reputation beyond reputeflyhigh has a reputation beyond reputeflyhigh has a reputation beyond reputeflyhigh has a reputation beyond reputeflyhigh has a reputation beyond reputeflyhigh has a reputation beyond reputeflyhigh has a reputation beyond reputeflyhigh has a reputation beyond reputeflyhigh has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 1
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

BNR S4 V2 is in (yesterday). IM gasket and safe seals are in. OCC is in. GA is in. EGR deleted. TB spacer is in. CM WMI still in progress.
12' black mica w/tech: BNR S4 V2; CM STG 2 WMI; DAMOND TB SPACER; GUARDIAN ANGEL V3; KOZMIC OCC; CP-E SAFE SEALS; DAMOND EGR DELETE; WHITEWIDOW INTAKE GASKET; Cobb AP V3 CP-E Xcel XL SRI; CP-E 4" TIP; CP-E Catted DP; CP-E Cat-back exhaust; CP-E TMIC; Cobb BPV; JBR EBCS; Cobb RMM; CorkSport HPFP internals; JBR turbo hoses; NGK (6510) LTR7IX-11 Iridium IX Spark Plugs; JBR short shifter; JBR Small battery tray; Optima 51r Battery
Rice--CorkSport interior lights and carbon fiber hood scoop
ETH/METH tune by Stratified in progress
flyhigh is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-17-2017, 11:56 AM   #10890

follman8r has much to be proud offollman8r has much to be proud offollman8r has much to be proud offollman8r has much to be proud offollman8r has much to be proud offollman8r has much to be proud offollman8r has much to be proud offollman8r has much to be proud offollman8r has much to be proud of
Not Ranked  0 score     

The shift is strong with this one. Still need to adjust the boot.

Sent using the long dick of the law

Just the beginning....
CS RMM & PMM Inserts, Sure SRI, CS SSP, JBR TIP, HKS SQV2, CS Solid Shifter Bushings, Custom Racepipe, Darth Vader Shift Knob
follman8r is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to follman8r For This Useful Post:
roguemazda (03-17-2017)
 Old 03-17-2017, 12:12 PM   #10891

MoMS3 has a reputation beyond reputeMoMS3 has a reputation beyond reputeMoMS3 has a reputation beyond reputeMoMS3 has a reputation beyond reputeMoMS3 has a reputation beyond reputeMoMS3 has a reputation beyond reputeMoMS3 has a reputation beyond reputeMoMS3 has a reputation beyond reputeMoMS3 has a reputation beyond reputeMoMS3 has a reputation beyond reputeMoMS3 has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

Ordered up JBR 3.5" w/ included S-OTS map, will be installing next week along with CS battery box. Slowly getting closer to BNR S4 "ready"...just need to get 3-port ebcs and 3.5bar map...also going to figure out why I've had a bit more vibration through subframe/floor the past week or so (thinking something didn't get torqued properly during clutch job).
My first thought is loose bolt through rear portion of rmm (CP-E stg 2) due to the vibrating floor symptom.
For Powah: JBR Tru 3.5" WP, CP-E TMIC, UR V3 Catless DP/Reso. TP, CS Resonated CBE, CS HPFP Internals, Cobb AP, CS PMM, CS TMM Insert, CP-E Stg 2 RMM, CS Shifter Bushings, Forge V2 BPV, South Bend Stage 3 Endurance clutch, Damond Motorsports SSP, CS 3.5bar MAP, Stratified S-OTS+ Stg 3 E85 tune for summer, Pump S-OTS+ Stage 3 for winter, for now

So I can see/be seen better: DDM LED for Nagare Accent lights, DDM Switchbacks Front turn signals, Osram CBI's, ADVmonster LED Fogs

To-do List: BNR S4, maybe S5...bottom end build, probably should do brakes/suspension at some point. Shooting for a 450-500whp daily driver.
MoMS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-17-2017, 07:43 PM   #10892

sheston is the leader of the worldsheston is the leader of the worldsheston is the leader of the worldsheston is the leader of the worldsheston is the leader of the worldsheston is the leader of the worldsheston is the leader of the worldsheston is the leader of the worldsheston is the leader of the worldsheston is the leader of the worldsheston is the leader of the world
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Took advantage of the warm weather to wash my car. Luckily my wife was there when I cleaned the wheels. One had a crack in it (didn't see any other damage) and that worried her enough she told me to buy new wheels.

So, I finished up searching I was already doing and ended up with some Konig Milligram 18x8.5 +35 Matte Black wheels. Woo Hoo!
 Old 03-17-2017, 08:25 PM   #10893

AwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by MoMS3 View Post
Ordered up JBR 3.5" w/ included S-OTS map, will be installing next week along with CS battery box. Slowly getting closer to BNR S4 "ready"...just need to get 3-port ebcs and 3.5bar map...also going to figure out why I've had a bit more vibration through subframe/floor the past week or so (thinking something didn't get torqued properly during clutch job).
My first thought is loose bolt through rear portion of rmm (CP-E stg 2) due to the vibrating floor symptom.
Re torque ALL of your motor mounts as I presume you loosened all of them a little to do the clutch
 Old 03-17-2017, 10:44 PM   #10894

Jonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the world
Groaned at 24 Times in 9 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Re torque ALL of your motor mounts as I presume you loosened all of them a little to do the clutch

You only have to remove RMM and the TMM for the clutch. Could also be the subframe

Sent while probably pooping
CS TIP/SRI CS RMM CS Sexy Steering Wheel CS Springs & Struts CS Shirt Throw Shifter CS Shifter Bushings CS TBE CS Boost Tubes CP-e TMIC HKS BOV in resirc DM Vented OCC DM TMM DM PMM DM SSP Autotech Internals Custom E33 Freaktune
Jonb82 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-17-2017, 10:56 PM   #10895

Jonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

I asked my local Mazda dealership about this. The don't take your IM off. They just "connect your car to a machine" and run a chemical to clean the valves through. Mines was quoting me $300ish. After further research the dealership service doesn't do jack shit. BMW, Audi etc actually does it the right way on their cars. I have recently acquired all the tools and supporting parts while I'm in there (TIG gaskets, TB coolant delete, injector seals, o-rings etc). If I had extra or disposable funds I would love to take before and after pictures of the valves after they performed said service.

CS TIP/SRI CS RMM CS Sexy Steering Wheel CS Springs & Struts CS Shirt Throw Shifter CS Shifter Bushings CS TBE CS Boost Tubes CP-e TMIC HKS BOV in resirc DM Vented OCC DM TMM DM PMM DM SSP Autotech Internals Custom E33 Freaktune
 Old 03-18-2017, 08:08 AM   #10896

voodoo2crue is the leader of the worldvoodoo2crue is the leader of the worldvoodoo2crue is the leader of the worldvoodoo2crue is the leader of the worldvoodoo2crue is the leader of the worldvoodoo2crue is the leader of the worldvoodoo2crue is the leader of the worldvoodoo2crue is the leader of the worldvoodoo2crue is the leader of the worldvoodoo2crue is the leader of the worldvoodoo2crue is the leader of the world
Groans: 3
Not Ranked  0 score     

Picked up some 8' lumber

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Self Tuned BNR S4--Cobb APv3--Cobb XLE BPV--CMGS Stg2 w/DO10--CPE TMIC--Autotech HPFP internals--JBR Tru-3 Intake--JBR Boost tubes--JBR EGR delete--Mishimoto OCC--CS RMM 80--CS Injector Seals--Eibach Pro Springs--Ebay NYPPD Shifter bushings--Ebay Downpipe--Custom 3" TBE--Vibrant Resonator--TB Coolant Bypass--Bosch 3 bar map--ACT 6 puck --GS EBCS 3port interrupt--SP63 VC breather
Plugs-NGK LTR7IX-11(6510)
Oil-Rotella T6
Tires-235 40 18 Nexen NFera SUR4
Brakes-EBC Red pads with ATE 200 fluid
To be installed--SP63 4032 88mm pistons--Manley Rods--Power XS Manifold--JBR BSD with Baffle Plate

Check out my wheelwell page here. If your a member hit me up.
https://www.wheelwell.com/profile/558b073762d1852928f23712/garage/
voodoo2crue is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-18-2017, 04:37 PM   #10897

Not Ranked  0 score     

I installed my Autotech HPFP Internals today, and it only took me 5.5 hours!

I had a few issues with removing the OEM piston and sleeve out of the seal screw/nut. It did not slide apart easily like all of the how-to videos I've watched. I also fucked up a bit when torqueing the seal screw down. My 18mm socket wasn't fully seated and I lightly striped the top of the nut. Still useable, but I had to really be sure to clear out the grime and little bits of shavings.

Nevertheless, they're installed and everything appears to be fine

Next on the list:

- Damond Stage 1 OCC
- Koni STR.T rear shocks to replace my blown OEM ones
 Old 03-18-2017, 04:43 PM   #10898

monkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,453 Times in 1,934 Posts
Groans: 98
Groaned at 296 Times in 73 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I installed my Autotech HPFP Internals today, and it only took me 5.5 hours!

I had a few issues with removing the OEM piston and sleeve out of the seal screw/nut. It did not slide apart easily like all of the how-to videos I've watched. I also fucked up a bit when torqueing the seal screw down. My 18mm socket wasn't fully seated and I lightly striped the top of the nut. Still useable, but I had to really be sure to clear out the grime and little bits of shavings.

Nevertheless, they're installed and everything appears to be fine

Next on the list:

- Damond Stage 1 OCC
- Koni STR.T rear shocks to replace my blown OEM ones
I replaced a seized fuel pump piston in a 6 recently. I had to cut the retainer off as it wasn't coming out of the pump. Fucking hate working on 6's.

Crapatalk, it sucks for free!
monkey.bones.007 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-18-2017, 04:47 PM   #10899

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by monkey.bones.007 View Post
I replaced a seized fuel pump piston in a 6 recently. I had to cut the retainer off as it wasn't coming out of the pump. Fucking hate working on 6's.

Mine felt close to seized. I ended up reassembling the piston, spring, retainer back into the pump and put it back in the bench vise. I twisted and pulled and thank God it separated.

I'm not sure what I would have done if it didn't let go.
The Following User Says Thank You to Duey1083 For This Useful Post:
monkey.bones.007 (03-18-2017)
 Old 03-18-2017, 04:50 PM   #10900

monkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,453 Times in 1,934 Posts
Groans: 98
Groaned at 296 Times in 73 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Mine felt close to seized. I ended up reassembling the piston, spring, retainer back into the pump and put it back in the bench vise. I twisted and pulled and thank God it separated.

I'm not sure what I would have done if it didn't let go.
You would dremel the retainer off. It sucks, but you won't be going back to stock.

monkey.bones.007 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-18-2017, 05:28 PM   #10901

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by monkey.bones.007 View Post
You would dremel the retainer off. It sucks, but you won't be going back to stock.

Haha, I don't think I'll be going back to stock for my internals ever. I was reefing pretty hard on it trying to get the retainer to come off.

Pretty sure the stockers are done...oh well! You live and learn
The Following User Says Thank You to Duey1083 For This Useful Post:
monkey.bones.007 (03-18-2017)
 Old 03-18-2017, 06:51 PM   #10902

g00s3y is the leader of the worldg00s3y is the leader of the worldg00s3y is the leader of the worldg00s3y is the leader of the worldg00s3y is the leader of the worldg00s3y is the leader of the worldg00s3y is the leader of the worldg00s3y is the leader of the worldg00s3y is the leader of the worldg00s3y is the leader of the worldg00s3y is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,109 Times in 930 Posts
Groans: 402
Groaned at 9 Times in 9 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Got her out today, should be done with everything soon...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20170318_191506.jpg (3.33 MB, 49 views)
voodoo2crue and Duey1083 like this.
 Old 03-19-2017, 04:11 PM   #10903

Rarjr93 is a splendid one to beholdRarjr93 is a splendid one to beholdRarjr93 is a splendid one to beholdRarjr93 is a splendid one to beholdRarjr93 is a splendid one to beholdRarjr93 is a splendid one to behold
Not Ranked  0 score     

Restored my headlights lol
Rarjr93 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-19-2017, 07:29 PM   #10904

Adamxx6 will become famous soon enoughAdamxx6 will become famous soon enough
Not Ranked  0 score     

upgraded most of my lights. HIDs, yellow independent fogs, and some legit reverse lights.

Adamxx6 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-19-2017, 07:31 PM   #10905

Not Ranked  0 score     

@Adamxx6; what you using for reverse lights and fog's?
 Old 03-19-2017, 07:34 PM   #10906

Adamxx6 will become famous soon enoughAdamxx6 will become famous soon enough
Not Ranked  0 score     

reverse https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
and fogs
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
everton99 likes this.
Adamxx6 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Adamxx6 For This Useful Post:
AwAfrican (03-19-2017)
 Old 03-19-2017, 08:39 PM   #10907

Not Ranked  0 score     

Thanks they look good
 Old 03-19-2017, 09:16 PM   #10908

voodoo2crue is the leader of the worldvoodoo2crue is the leader of the worldvoodoo2crue is the leader of the worldvoodoo2crue is the leader of the worldvoodoo2crue is the leader of the worldvoodoo2crue is the leader of the worldvoodoo2crue is the leader of the worldvoodoo2crue is the leader of the worldvoodoo2crue is the leader of the worldvoodoo2crue is the leader of the worldvoodoo2crue is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

I found an old log that I had from the car in stock form and decided to check out a comparison to now with v dyno
Attached Images
File Type: jpg compare.jpg (97.5 KB, 55 views)
AwAfrican likes this.
Self Tuned BNR S4--Cobb APv3--Cobb XLE BPV--CMGS Stg2 w/DO10--CPE TMIC--Autotech HPFP internals--JBR Tru-3 Intake--JBR Boost tubes--JBR EGR delete--Mishimoto OCC--CS RMM 80--CS Injector Seals--Eibach Pro Springs--Ebay NYPPD Shifter bushings--Ebay Downpipe--Custom 3" TBE--Vibrant Resonator--TB Coolant Bypass--Bosch 3 bar map--ACT 6 puck --GS EBCS 3port interrupt--SP63 VC breather
Plugs-NGK LTR7IX-11(6510)
Oil-Rotella T6
Tires-235 40 18 Nexen NFera SUR4
Brakes-EBC Red pads with ATE 200 fluid
To be installed--SP63 4032 88mm pistons--Manley Rods--Power XS Manifold--JBR BSD with Baffle Plate

Check out my wheelwell page here. If your a member hit me up.
https://www.wheelwell.com/profile/558b073762d1852928f23712/garage/
voodoo2crue is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-20-2017, 06:35 AM   #10909

El Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,864 Times in 1,062 Posts
Groans: 10
Groaned at 15 Times in 15 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

When my car decides there is something it needs replacing, it does so in a spectacular manner lol

Somehow between clutch replacement and 5 days after, my bearing decided to shit the bed. It did so in such a manner that it took the Axle with it (seized the Axle nut), seized to the hub and caused a huge headache for the people replacing it.

It took over 30 min of hitting it with an pneumatic impact to get the nut off. They used lubricant, and even busted out a torch. At one point a breaker bar used in fucking semi's was introduced and it ended up breaking the adapter. They had to use a torch to get the bearing out of the hub as well.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20170317_153108.jpg (4.95 MB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg 20170317_154447.jpg (3.98 MB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg 20170317_153150.jpg (4.24 MB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg 20170317_152211_HDR.jpg (2.51 MB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg 20170317_153220.jpg (3.09 MB, 25 views)

Styling Mods: Kevdog Tow Plate ~ RX-8 Wheels ~ LED interior lights ~ LED Fog Lights ~ LED Bumper Reflector ~ Corksport Battery Box ~ Corksport Mud Flaps ~ Maisonvi Knob ~ Blackvue Dr550gw-2ch ~ Passport 9500ix

El Beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to El Beaner For This Useful Post:
monkey.bones.007 (03-20-2017)
 Old 03-20-2017, 10:28 AM   #10910

Not Ranked  0 score     

Looks like a spoke too soon earlier. Just realized I still need an air compressor for the valve cleaning. Just a minor detail missed. With saying that does anyone on here have experience with this cheap HF one?

Old 03-20-2017, 08:58 PM   #10911

Carskick has a brilliant futureCarskick has a brilliant futureCarskick has a brilliant futureCarskick has a brilliant futureCarskick has a brilliant futureCarskick has a brilliant futureCarskick has a brilliant futureCarskick has a brilliant futureCarskick has a brilliant futureCarskick has a brilliant futureCarskick has a brilliant future
Not Ranked  0 score     

New Stop Tech Vented Rotors & EBC Red Stuffs all around!

First Time getting away from Stock brakes. 50 miles into break in, they same good. No noise under light braking, some noise under moderate braking. Haven't tried heavy yet...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20170317_202820.jpg (115.4 KB, 24 views)
Other Mods: Low Note Additional Horn
Mods Awaitting Install: JBR TMIC Red Boost Tubes
Future Mods:DM OCC, Injector Seals, Clutch, Enkei 17x8.5 PF01 & Continental EC Sport 245/45R17, Struts, Springs, Suspension Bushings, DM PMM & TMM
Removed Mods: JBR 70A RMM
Carskick is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-21-2017, 05:23 AM   #10912

greez has a brilliant futuregreez has a brilliant futuregreez has a brilliant futuregreez has a brilliant futuregreez has a brilliant futuregreez has a brilliant futuregreez has a brilliant futuregreez has a brilliant futuregreez has a brilliant futuregreez has a brilliant futuregreez has a brilliant future
Groaned at 12 Times in 9 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Got some wrench time in and installed the Corksport TMM insert. That stock piece of rubber was flimsy and broken in 3 pieces when I took it out. Also changed the oil since the car was jacked up and the plastic skid guard was off. Made it so much easier as I didn't splash oil everywhere on the skid guard.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0583.JPG (590.3 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0584.JPG (118.7 KB, 25 views)

Cobb SRI/TIH | Cobb XLE BPV | Cobb Accessport V2
Hawk HPS Pads | CorskSport RMM & TMM Inserts
KMD V3 HPFP Internals | Freektuned
greez is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-21-2017, 06:25 AM   #10913

Tibby0323 is a jewel in the roughTibby0323 is a jewel in the roughTibby0323 is a jewel in the roughTibby0323 is a jewel in the rough
Not Ranked  0 score     

Got my eBay Downpipe installed yesterday.. sounds pretty awesome. Now I have to save up for a turbo. Thinking of either the corksport or a bnr not sure yet
Tibby0323 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-21-2017, 09:37 AM   #10914

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Tibby0323 View Post
Got my eBay Downpipe installed yesterday.. sounds pretty awesome. Now I have to save up for a turbo. Thinking of either the corksport or a bnr not sure yet
BNR all the way!
 Old 03-21-2017, 09:43 AM   #10915

Prodigalson has much to be proud ofProdigalson has much to be proud ofProdigalson has much to be proud ofProdigalson has much to be proud ofProdigalson has much to be proud ofProdigalson has much to be proud ofProdigalson has much to be proud ofProdigalson has much to be proud ofProdigalson has much to be proud of
Not Ranked  0 score     

From what I've been reading, the BNR S4 is the way to go!
2012 MS3 Crystal White, Tech; Upgraded HPFP, Damond SSP, RMM, PMM, TMM CS RSB, shift knob, mud flaps, hood scoop, TMIC, JBR shifter bushings, leather shift boot w/red stitching, Stoptech lines, Bayson-R front lip.
Not yet installed: JBR EGR delete, catless DP
2007 Kawasaki Mean Streak Special Edition
Low & Mean CRS, Hepco & Becker crash bars, Marauder headlight w/3800 lumen LED bulb, MBW LED front signal rings, Chrome Glow LED rear signals, 420 lumen LED 1157 taillight bulb, Danny Gray Raven solo seat, Muzzy 2-to-1 exhaust, black front calipers w/red lettering, Thunder Tornado intake, 200/55 rear tire, Progressive front springs w/Racetech Gold valves, Progressive 444 rear shocks (12.5"), Bad Ace rear caliper relocation bracket, Bad Ace Cam Chain Tensioner Extenders, Bad Ace Fork Cap Covers, Bad Ace Fuel Enrichment Knob Relocation Bracket, Avon black anodized air grips w/throttle boss, sidemounted license plate
Prodigalson is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-21-2017, 10:16 AM   #10916

Tibby0323 is a jewel in the roughTibby0323 is a jewel in the roughTibby0323 is a jewel in the roughTibby0323 is a jewel in the rough
Not Ranked  0 score     

Well in that case I'll have to decide between the s3 and s4..
Tibby0323 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-21-2017, 10:21 AM   #10917

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Tibby0323 View Post
Well in that case I'll have to decide between the s3 and s4..
Depends on goal....If you want to keep stock block and want the boost to come in lower and still have excellent power band then S3. The s4 is doing very well but can out power your stock block as can the S3... I personally love the fast spool of the k04 so s3 is my personal choice for k04 replacement...If I had the money I'd get the EFR 7163 full race turbo kit that edge sells...
 Old 03-21-2017, 10:46 AM   #10918

Prodigalson has much to be proud ofProdigalson has much to be proud ofProdigalson has much to be proud ofProdigalson has much to be proud ofProdigalson has much to be proud ofProdigalson has much to be proud ofProdigalson has much to be proud ofProdigalson has much to be proud ofProdigalson has much to be proud of
Not Ranked  0 score     

Depends on goal....If you want to keep stock block and want the boost to come in lower and still have excellent power band then S3. The s4 is doing very well but can out power your stock block as can the S3... I personally love the fast spool of the k04 so s3 is my personal choice for k04 replacement...If I had the money I'd get the EFR 7163 full race turbo kit that edge sells...
Consider that even for stock block boost levels the S4 is more efficient than the S3 and will make more power before hitting knock limits...But agreed that it spools about 500rpm slower...On the other hand, it inherently boosts above the 3000rpm threshold so is safer for low RPM boost concerns..
2012 MS3 Crystal White, Tech; Upgraded HPFP, Damond SSP, RMM, PMM, TMM CS RSB, shift knob, mud flaps, hood scoop, TMIC, JBR shifter bushings, leather shift boot w/red stitching, Stoptech lines, Bayson-R front lip.
Not yet installed: JBR EGR delete, catless DP
2007 Kawasaki Mean Streak Special Edition
Low & Mean CRS, Hepco & Becker crash bars, Marauder headlight w/3800 lumen LED bulb, MBW LED front signal rings, Chrome Glow LED rear signals, 420 lumen LED 1157 taillight bulb, Danny Gray Raven solo seat, Muzzy 2-to-1 exhaust, black front calipers w/red lettering, Thunder Tornado intake, 200/55 rear tire, Progressive front springs w/Racetech Gold valves, Progressive 444 rear shocks (12.5"), Bad Ace rear caliper relocation bracket, Bad Ace Cam Chain Tensioner Extenders, Bad Ace Fork Cap Covers, Bad Ace Fuel Enrichment Knob Relocation Bracket, Avon black anodized air grips w/throttle boss, sidemounted license plate
Prodigalson is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-21-2017, 02:41 PM   #10919

Tifosi42 has a reputation beyond reputeTifosi42 has a reputation beyond reputeTifosi42 has a reputation beyond reputeTifosi42 has a reputation beyond reputeTifosi42 has a reputation beyond reputeTifosi42 has a reputation beyond reputeTifosi42 has a reputation beyond reputeTifosi42 has a reputation beyond reputeTifosi42 has a reputation beyond reputeTifosi42 has a reputation beyond reputeTifosi42 has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

Started E33 tune with Freektune and installed Corksport rear sway bar.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_8431.JPG (1.03 MB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0189.JPG (2.19 MB, 28 views)
 Old 03-21-2017, 03:52 PM   #10920

everton99 is the leader of the worldeverton99 is the leader of the worldeverton99 is the leader of the worldeverton99 is the leader of the worldeverton99 is the leader of the worldeverton99 is the leader of the worldeverton99 is the leader of the worldeverton99 is the leader of the worldeverton99 is the leader of the worldeverton99 is the leader of the worldeverton99 is the leader of the world
Groaned at 8 Times in 7 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Tifosi42 View Post
Started E33 tune with Freektune and installed Corksport rear sway bar.

What's the difference between 88 and 87? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
everton99 is offline   Reply With Quote