register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3 MZR Gen2 Forums (2010-2013)
> Gen2 MS3 General Discussion

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree1986Likes

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 09-25-2012, 12:51 PM   #1081

apawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the world
Groans: 3
Groaned at 8 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Soffball View Post
Coming. At work now...Im planning on doing a video about its features and what apps work and what apps do not. Probably work on that this weekend
Nice! I wanna see it... been thinking about getting one!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2008 Sunlight Silver MS3 GT // Because racecar SOLD
Cobb AP || Autotech Internals || CP-e Safe Seals || Bosch 3Bar|| Godspeed FMIC with Godspeed piping || ATP catless downpipe || GT3076R || 3" HTP Intake/Inlet || Turbo Smart Dual Port running in 50/50 || SI Boost Tubes || JBR RMM 80a || JBR SSP || JBR Shifter Bushings || EGR Delete || Corksport LED Lighting || Apexi auto timer || Eibach PK || 18x8 Motegi SP10s || 225/40/18 Nitto NT555 || NGK 1 Step Colder plugs

Dynojet 7/6/2013 349.71whp 333lb tq

Dynojet 8/2/2013 378.26whp 384lb tq

Dynojet 8/31/2013 392.14whp 397lb tq

PERM Tuned by Alan and DJ
apawk is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 09-26-2012, 07:14 AM   #1082

Soffball is a glorious beacon of lightSoffball is a glorious beacon of lightSoffball is a glorious beacon of lightSoffball is a glorious beacon of lightSoffball is a glorious beacon of lightSoffball is a glorious beacon of light
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Quick Picture
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cafi2.jpg (5.44 MB, 169 views)
Soffball is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Soffball For This Useful Post:
L0ve my MS3 (09-26-2012)
 Old 09-26-2012, 07:16 AM   #1083
Hide Yo Kids-No really, Hide them!

Voltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the world
Thanked 17,305 Times in 3,625 Posts
Groans: 77
Groaned at 24 Times in 23 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Put my stockies back on.
Voltron is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Voltron For This Useful Post:
GunGuru727 (09-30-2012)
 Old 09-26-2012, 07:38 AM   #1084

anavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,458 Times in 1,982 Posts
Groans: 63
Groaned at 43 Times in 22 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by dantes5823 View Post
Heard a nice coming from my front left wheel. Got home and looked up and thanked god. All 5 lugs were loose. Like finger spinning loose. Oh yes and in drove to Maryland yesterday.
Had the same thing happen to me yesterday...

heard a nice clunk under moderate braking that would only happen after acceleration. Clunks drive me nuts so I set out to investigate and found all the lug nuts on my front right wheel loose. I haven't touched that wheel in months and the clunking only started last night...no idea how it happened. the other wheels were all tight. re torqued them and good to go, but WTF

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you."
anavrinIV is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to anavrinIV For This Useful Post:
dantes5823 (09-26-2012)
 Old 09-26-2012, 08:09 AM   #1085

minger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the world
Groans: 1
Groaned at 11 Times in 7 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Quick Picture
Last I checked on these, you lose bluetooth controls...is that still the case? Looks damn sexy.
minger is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 09-26-2012, 08:16 AM   #1086

mzdspeed3 is the leader of the worldmzdspeed3 is the leader of the worldmzdspeed3 is the leader of the worldmzdspeed3 is the leader of the worldmzdspeed3 is the leader of the worldmzdspeed3 is the leader of the worldmzdspeed3 is the leader of the worldmzdspeed3 is the leader of the worldmzdspeed3 is the leader of the worldmzdspeed3 is the leader of the worldmzdspeed3 is the leader of the world
Groaned at 16 Times in 9 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Got this installed yesterday
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20120926_075211.jpg (102.8 KB, 57 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mzdspeed3 For This Useful Post:
dantes5823 (09-26-2012), lilred (09-26-2012), simply_pandora (09-26-2012)
 Old 09-26-2012, 08:26 AM   #1087

Keko is the leader of the worldKeko is the leader of the worldKeko is the leader of the worldKeko is the leader of the worldKeko is the leader of the worldKeko is the leader of the worldKeko is the leader of the worldKeko is the leader of the worldKeko is the leader of the worldKeko is the leader of the worldKeko is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,441 Times in 666 Posts
Groans: 107
Groaned at 9 Times in 9 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Nice... Cobb CBE is my fav sounding one, unfortunately most expensive

Stratified 91

Cobb AP | UR FMIC, TP, CBE | Autotech Internals
Forge v2 BPV | Denso ITV22 | SURE Aeros Full3 ID283*
JBR 88a RMM/TMM, 70a PMM, OCC, RSB, TIGs, Coolant bypass, EGR delete, Bushings, Knob
Aeroforce Interceptor | Defi Boost gauge

*Product is advertised as ID300
Keko is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Keko For This Useful Post:
mzdspeed3 (09-26-2012)
 Old 09-26-2012, 10:09 AM   #1088

Soffball is a glorious beacon of lightSoffball is a glorious beacon of lightSoffball is a glorious beacon of lightSoffball is a glorious beacon of lightSoffball is a glorious beacon of lightSoffball is a glorious beacon of light
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by minger View Post
Last I checked on these, you lose bluetooth controls...is that still the case? Looks damn sexy.
The only thing so far that I've found that Ive lost is the ability to answer and hangup the phone with the steering controls. The next/previous and volume up/down steering controls both work with the phone. The radio stations, track number and time in each track are synched right up with the stock info displays. All the gas mileage and trip info still work.
 Old 09-26-2012, 07:18 PM   #1089

pwned has disabled reputation
Thanked 1,227 Times in 329 Posts
Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Before

After

JBR 88a Trilogy // Full3 Aeros ID300 Intake // At Internals // UR Catless Tbe // JBR Occ // Forge V2 // Cobb FMIC // Ngk(6510)@.026 // Devils Own WMI // Freek Tune // Swift Springs // JBR Rsb
323hp/351tq SAE

Current..
02 Regal GS-Go fast stuff-286hp/314tq 12.8 @ 108.....248k original motor/trans(Broken........Trans failed at 249,334 12/6/15)
16' Mazda 6 GT (sonic silver)
pwned is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 09-26-2012, 07:43 PM   #1090

simply_pandora is the leader of the worldsimply_pandora is the leader of the worldsimply_pandora is the leader of the worldsimply_pandora is the leader of the worldsimply_pandora is the leader of the worldsimply_pandora is the leader of the worldsimply_pandora is the leader of the worldsimply_pandora is the leader of the worldsimply_pandora is the leader of the worldsimply_pandora is the leader of the worldsimply_pandora is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,471 Times in 1,108 Posts
Groans: 10
Groaned at 56 Times in 11 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I was randomly missing one lug nut the other day. A week later, the 08 that lives down the street was missing one lug on the same wheel wtf

"I got your 'tapa-tapa-tapa'.."

¤JBR Solid Shifter Bushings¤CPE Tow Plate¤JBR Rear Sway Bar¤

simply_pandora is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 09-26-2012, 08:02 PM   #1091

snailmail is the leader of the worldsnailmail is the leader of the worldsnailmail is the leader of the worldsnailmail is the leader of the worldsnailmail is the leader of the worldsnailmail is the leader of the worldsnailmail is the leader of the worldsnailmail is the leader of the worldsnailmail is the leader of the worldsnailmail is the leader of the worldsnailmail is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

threw in my rear mount, bought the car 2 days ago... sold my vw today... got some bills now to drop into suspension. i dont mess around
2012 speed3 (traded)
2002 vw jetta 1.8T GIAC x+ full exhuast, intake, full suspension, Reiger body kit (sold)
1998 nissan 200sx sr20deT w11 avenir ball bearning turbo, full suspension, GTR body kit (sold)
1980 Honda café racer an ongoing project
1996 Mazda Miata ugh...

unsure sri, cobb tip, autotech internals, cobb ap, HYPNOTIC tuned, corksport test pipe, UR catless downpipe v2, corksport axle back exhaust, custom mid pipe, turbosmart dualport, cp-e tmic, jbr boost tubes, ngk step colder spark plugs, jbr shift plate, jbr shift weight, jbr rmm, rally armor flaps, cf custom lip, mz lip, rear diffuser lip, muteki extended lugs, corksport lowering springs, laminx lights, enkei raijins

"i hope that was a fart"
snailmail is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 09-26-2012, 08:44 PM   #1092

lilred is the leader of the worldlilred is the leader of the worldlilred is the leader of the worldlilred is the leader of the worldlilred is the leader of the worldlilred is the leader of the worldlilred is the leader of the worldlilred is the leader of the worldlilred is the leader of the worldlilred is the leader of the worldlilred is the leader of the world
Thanked 8,690 Times in 3,186 Posts
Groans: 10
Groaned at 17 Times in 14 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by snailmail View Post
threw in my rear mount, bought the car 2 days ago... sold my vw today... got some bills now to drop into suspension. i dont mess around
Don't mess around and get AP and internals now lol

tapafuck
JBR SSP/bushings
JBR RMM
JBR tigs/ egr delete/ coolant bypass
JBR stage 2 OCC
CS test pipe
Turbosmart BPV (stocker currently on)
SS lines/super blue/stoptech pads

Originally Posted by silvapain View Post
I've heard that modding MAZDASPEEDs is an STD...
lilred is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 09-26-2012, 08:55 PM   #1093

snailmail is the leader of the worldsnailmail is the leader of the worldsnailmail is the leader of the worldsnailmail is the leader of the worldsnailmail is the leader of the worldsnailmail is the leader of the worldsnailmail is the leader of the worldsnailmail is the leader of the worldsnailmail is the leader of the worldsnailmail is the leader of the worldsnailmail is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by lilred View Post

Don't mess around and get AP and internals now lol

tapafuck
No worries. Got some big plans. Excited to get started w the speed, just unloaded my 1.8t vw and hopefully my nissan det
2012 speed3 (traded)
2002 vw jetta 1.8T GIAC x+ full exhuast, intake, full suspension, Reiger body kit (sold)
1998 nissan 200sx sr20deT w11 avenir ball bearning turbo, full suspension, GTR body kit (sold)
1996 Mazda Miata ugh...

unsure sri, cobb tip, autotech internals, cobb ap, HYPNOTIC tuned, corksport test pipe, UR catless downpipe v2, corksport axle back exhaust, custom mid pipe, turbosmart dualport, cp-e tmic, jbr boost tubes, ngk step colder spark plugs, jbr shift plate, jbr shift weight, jbr rmm, rally armor flaps, cf custom lip, mz lip, rear diffuser lip, muteki extended lugs, corksport lowering springs, laminx lights, enkei raijins

"i hope that was a fart"
 Old 09-27-2012, 12:45 AM   #1094
Nishan

ms3blackmica is the leader of the worldms3blackmica is the leader of the worldms3blackmica is the leader of the worldms3blackmica is the leader of the worldms3blackmica is the leader of the worldms3blackmica is the leader of the worldms3blackmica is the leader of the worldms3blackmica is the leader of the worldms3blackmica is the leader of the worldms3blackmica is the leader of the worldms3blackmica is the leader of the world
Thanked 19,305 Times in 4,386 Posts
Groans: 22
Groaned at 20 Times in 15 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

finished my e85 map tonight.

car is a rocket!
 Old 09-27-2012, 10:24 AM   #1095

crankshaft is the leader of the worldcrankshaft is the leader of the worldcrankshaft is the leader of the worldcrankshaft is the leader of the worldcrankshaft is the leader of the worldcrankshaft is the leader of the worldcrankshaft is the leader of the worldcrankshaft is the leader of the worldcrankshaft is the leader of the worldcrankshaft is the leader of the worldcrankshaft is the leader of the world
Groaned at 12 Times in 7 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by pwned View Post
Before

After

I've toyed with doing this to my white pu.

That looks good.
crankshaft is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 09-27-2012, 10:35 AM   #1096

MS309 is the leader of the worldMS309 is the leader of the worldMS309 is the leader of the worldMS309 is the leader of the worldMS309 is the leader of the worldMS309 is the leader of the worldMS309 is the leader of the worldMS309 is the leader of the worldMS309 is the leader of the worldMS309 is the leader of the worldMS309 is the leader of the world
Groans: 4
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by crankshaft View Post
I've toyed with doing this to my white pu.

That looks good.
Don't think it could be pulled off on a white pu .. Would look goofy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to MS309 For This Useful Post:
Darth_Nuruodo (09-27-2012)
 Old 09-27-2012, 03:18 PM   #1097

BlackBandit is the leader of the worldBlackBandit is the leader of the worldBlackBandit is the leader of the worldBlackBandit is the leader of the worldBlackBandit is the leader of the worldBlackBandit is the leader of the worldBlackBandit is the leader of the worldBlackBandit is the leader of the worldBlackBandit is the leader of the worldBlackBandit is the leader of the worldBlackBandit is the leader of the world
Groans: 2
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Before

After

Nice, I was thinking of painting mine as well. I thought maybe a slightly off colour, like a dark navy, against the black mica might work.

Corksport: SRI/TIP - TMIC - RMM - SSP and Bushings - Led Conversions inside and out - DP - Coilovers- Rear Camber Arms
Denso: ITV+22 Plugs
Stratified - EBCS - E-tune.
Cobb: AP
Custom 3" CBE
Autotech: HPFP Internals
Drag: Bronze DR31 18x8 +48
Michelin SS 245/35/18

Awating Install: - CS RSB - Front and Rear adjustable End Links - Stratified GA
BlackBandit is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 09-28-2012, 12:20 AM   #1098
Nishan

ms3blackmica is the leader of the worldms3blackmica is the leader of the worldms3blackmica is the leader of the worldms3blackmica is the leader of the worldms3blackmica is the leader of the worldms3blackmica is the leader of the worldms3blackmica is the leader of the worldms3blackmica is the leader of the worldms3blackmica is the leader of the worldms3blackmica is the leader of the worldms3blackmica is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

not ganna lie painting that part of the bumper looks good !
 Old 09-28-2012, 09:31 AM   #1099

razor3232 has a reputation beyond reputerazor3232 has a reputation beyond reputerazor3232 has a reputation beyond reputerazor3232 has a reputation beyond reputerazor3232 has a reputation beyond reputerazor3232 has a reputation beyond reputerazor3232 has a reputation beyond reputerazor3232 has a reputation beyond reputerazor3232 has a reputation beyond reputerazor3232 has a reputation beyond reputerazor3232 has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

Put on some Rally Armor mudflaps & Installed the JBR adjustable rear sway bar.
 Old 09-28-2012, 10:13 AM   #1100

Dr. Speed is the leader of the worldDr. Speed is the leader of the worldDr. Speed is the leader of the worldDr. Speed is the leader of the worldDr. Speed is the leader of the worldDr. Speed is the leader of the worldDr. Speed is the leader of the worldDr. Speed is the leader of the worldDr. Speed is the leader of the worldDr. Speed is the leader of the worldDr. Speed is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,036 Times in 298 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

This thread is so annoying! It needs to be called "What did you do to your ride today? And post impressions" ... it'd be awesome if we could get at least a small amount of feedback on posts that mention new mods, etc.
Dr. Speed is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 09-28-2012, 10:45 AM   #1101

apawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the world
Groaned at 8 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by snailmail View Post
Don't mess around and donate!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2008 Sunlight Silver MS3 GT // Because racecar SOLD
Cobb AP || Autotech Internals || CP-e Safe Seals || Bosch 3Bar|| Godspeed FMIC with Godspeed piping || ATP catless downpipe || GT3076R || 3" HTP Intake/Inlet || Turbo Smart Dual Port running in 50/50 || SI Boost Tubes || JBR RMM 80a || JBR SSP || JBR Shifter Bushings || EGR Delete || Corksport LED Lighting || Apexi auto timer || Eibach PK || 18x8 Motegi SP10s || 225/40/18 Nitto NT555 || NGK 1 Step Colder plugs

Dynojet 7/6/2013 349.71whp 333lb tq

Dynojet 8/2/2013 378.26whp 384lb tq

Dynojet 8/31/2013 392.14whp 397lb tq

PERM Tuned by Alan and DJ
apawk is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 09-28-2012, 11:40 AM   #1102

Mazda_Mike has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Not Ranked  0 score     

Quick Picture
Which unit is this?
Mazda_Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says NO Thank You to Mazda_Mike For This Un-useful Post:
Raider (10-12-2012)
 Old 09-28-2012, 05:05 PM   #1103

mzdspeed3 is the leader of the worldmzdspeed3 is the leader of the worldmzdspeed3 is the leader of the worldmzdspeed3 is the leader of the worldmzdspeed3 is the leader of the worldmzdspeed3 is the leader of the worldmzdspeed3 is the leader of the worldmzdspeed3 is the leader of the worldmzdspeed3 is the leader of the worldmzdspeed3 is the leader of the worldmzdspeed3 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Replaced my cobb filter to amsoil...again thanks to @rfinkle2
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20120928_185227.jpg (246.5 KB, 93 views)
ms3blackmica likes this.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mzdspeed3 For This Useful Post:
ms3blackmica (09-29-2012), xb2ms3 (09-28-2012)
 Old 09-29-2012, 11:51 AM   #1104

Jhornbrook is the leader of the worldJhornbrook is the leader of the worldJhornbrook is the leader of the worldJhornbrook is the leader of the worldJhornbrook is the leader of the worldJhornbrook is the leader of the worldJhornbrook is the leader of the worldJhornbrook is the leader of the worldJhornbrook is the leader of the worldJhornbrook is the leader of the worldJhornbrook is the leader of the world
Groaned at 6 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Discovered something was making knock so installed my front endlinks finally(6 months later) and attempting to find this mysterious knock. Most likely something loose rattling around or spark plugs are fucked.
Ultimate Racing // testpipe, catback // TWM // Full Replacement Shifter, Short Shift Boot // Cobb// AP // Sure aeros, sidewinder, shortcut, ags SS knob, return, chargetubes, countershift // Corksport // License Plate Relocate, Fog Light LED's, Interior LED's, Poly Exhaust Hangers, Oil Catch Can // PTP// HPFP Upgrade, 2150 rail valve // H&R // SS Coilovers // SPC// Adjustable Camber Arms // Hawk// HPS Brake Pads // Ebay Chargespeed Lip 06-07 STI Lip // DDM 8K 55W HIDs // JBR// Rear Sway Bar, 88D RMM, AP Mount //WHITELINE// Front End Links // ETS// TMIC//
Jhornbrook is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 09-29-2012, 02:19 PM   #1105

taf0422 is the leader of the worldtaf0422 is the leader of the worldtaf0422 is the leader of the worldtaf0422 is the leader of the worldtaf0422 is the leader of the worldtaf0422 is the leader of the worldtaf0422 is the leader of the worldtaf0422 is the leader of the worldtaf0422 is the leader of the worldtaf0422 is the leader of the worldtaf0422 is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,709 Times in 2,017 Posts
Groans: 192
Groaned at 24 Times in 20 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Washed/waxed her
Attached Images
File Type: jpg waxed - giant.jpg (307.2 KB, 66 views)

[SIZE="1"]07 MS3 GT..
Engine:Cobb V3,GTX3076r EWG,Wiseco Pistons/Manley Rods, L19's,JMF, Bosch 3.5bar MAP,CS cat-back,M2 DP, full race manifold,FP internals,FREEK 4",CP-E flange HKS,DO Stage II ss lines,Cobb piping,TR8L,MD RMM&TMM,JBR RSB & FSB,JBR SST,JBR knob,ACT 6puck,JBR EGR delete,CPE Seals,Grimmspeed EBC,JBR BSD,MD Catch Can.Looks:yellow lamin-x fogs,chrome turn signals,side moldings removed,20% tint,CS wheelSuspension/Wheels:Enkei RPF1 17x9,Eibach 5mm spaces H&R springs,koni yellows.

GTX3076r --- 479/412
S4-460/400
Highest HP BNR S3
BNR-S3 424/397

Last edited by taf0422; 09-29-2012 at 09:57 PM.
taf0422 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to taf0422 For This Useful Post:
ms3blackmica (09-29-2012)
 Old 09-29-2012, 05:29 PM   #1106

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Mazda_Mike View Post
Which unit is this?
CA-Fi 700800. Running Froyo 2.2 800 mhz
 Old 09-30-2012, 06:35 AM   #1107

cky5117 is a glorious beacon of lightcky5117 is a glorious beacon of lightcky5117 is a glorious beacon of lightcky5117 is a glorious beacon of lightcky5117 is a glorious beacon of lightcky5117 is a glorious beacon of light
Not Ranked  0 score     

Corksport SRI installed. Also got the 70duro AWR rmm. Still waiting for more time to install it.
cky5117 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 09-30-2012, 12:38 PM   #1108

shifter48 is the leader of the worldshifter48 is the leader of the worldshifter48 is the leader of the worldshifter48 is the leader of the worldshifter48 is the leader of the worldshifter48 is the leader of the worldshifter48 is the leader of the worldshifter48 is the leader of the worldshifter48 is the leader of the worldshifter48 is the leader of the worldshifter48 is the leader of the world
Groaned at 6 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Before

After

Did you take the bumper off then take the grill to be painted..or.. did the paint shop just masked and painted???
67 yrs young..2012 MS3 with Tech, Cobb AP, JBR 88 dogbone, JBR Rear Swaybar,Autotech Internals..JBR 88TMM & 80PMM, HTP 3" tip with a custom fab MAF housing, UR FMIC, TWM short shifter assembly, Sure SSP and Weight, UR CBE, UR metal catted DP, UR res. TP, Synapse DV, Grimmspeed EBC, Bosh 3 bar map sensor, Denso ITV22's, FoMoCo Trans Fluid, Corksport aluminum skid plate, Sonic ST8's 18X8.5X40 running PSS 245/40's, Nitrogen filled tires, GoPro Hero, Hero-2 (For those moments, adds 20+driverhp) TUNED BY: mrmonk7663

Team LBN BEERS--FYCN
TEAM MUMFORD---FYCN
shifter48 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 09-30-2012, 06:08 PM   #1109

Keko is the leader of the worldKeko is the leader of the worldKeko is the leader of the worldKeko is the leader of the worldKeko is the leader of the worldKeko is the leader of the worldKeko is the leader of the worldKeko is the leader of the worldKeko is the leader of the worldKeko is the leader of the worldKeko is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,441 Times in 666 Posts
Groans: 107
Groaned at 9 Times in 9 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Got some new stuff installed

JBR TIP
Autotech internals
JBR 88d TMM -
ETS TMIC

Still waiting on test pipe and ITV22

Stratified 91

Cobb AP | UR FMIC, TP, CBE | Autotech Internals
Forge v2 BPV | Denso ITV22 | SURE Aeros Full3 ID283*
JBR 88a RMM/TMM, 70a PMM, OCC, RSB, TIGs, Coolant bypass, EGR delete, Bushings, Knob
Aeroforce Interceptor | Defi Boost gauge

*Product is advertised as ID300
Keko is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 09-30-2012, 06:13 PM   #1110

pwned has disabled reputation
Thanked 1,227 Times in 329 Posts
Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by shifter48 View Post
Did you take the bumper off then take the grill to be painted..or.. did the paint shop just masked and painted???
I bought a brand new smile and had them paint to match that piece. I have the stock smile in my stock parts pile at home lol.
JBR 88a Trilogy // Full3 Aeros ID300 Intake // At Internals // UR Catless Tbe // JBR Occ // Forge V2 // Cobb FMIC // Ngk(6510)@.026 // Devils Own WMI // Freek Tune // Swift Springs // JBR Rsb
323hp/351tq SAE

Current..
02 Regal GS-Go fast stuff-286hp/314tq 12.8 @ 108.....248k original motor/trans(Broken........Trans failed at 249,334 12/6/15)
16' Mazda 6 GT (sonic silver)
pwned is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 09-30-2012, 10:45 PM   #1111

Xlude has much to be proud ofXlude has much to be proud ofXlude has much to be proud ofXlude has much to be proud ofXlude has much to be proud ofXlude has much to be proud ofXlude has much to be proud ofXlude has much to be proud ofXlude has much to be proud of
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Got it tinted

Old 10-01-2012, 01:13 PM   #1112

Not Ranked  0 score     

Sent my stock wheels to powdercoat!
2012 speed3 (traded)
1996 Mazda Miata ugh...

"i hope that was a fart"
 Old 10-01-2012, 07:03 PM   #1113

Celestspeed3 is the leader of the worldCelestspeed3 is the leader of the worldCelestspeed3 is the leader of the worldCelestspeed3 is the leader of the worldCelestspeed3 is the leader of the worldCelestspeed3 is the leader of the worldCelestspeed3 is the leader of the worldCelestspeed3 is the leader of the worldCelestspeed3 is the leader of the worldCelestspeed3 is the leader of the worldCelestspeed3 is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,033 Times in 657 Posts
Groans: 15
Groaned at 55 Times in 26 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

New Front mount, and custom crash bar.

IMAG0052 by Celestial View, on Flickr

The crash bar is a modded stock one. I kept all the stock mounting points as well as much of the crumple zones as I could. I reinforced the areas which material was removed and welded in a few gussets for strength. Underneath the passenger side headlight is a tow ring that extends 3" from the car. It's hard to see since everything is black but it's there. This way I didn't lose my tow hook and I didn't lose my plate bracket. If anyone is wondering the plate bracket is mounted to one of the crash bar bolts. The core is a TR10 from Treadstone.
EdgeAutosport.com likes this.
EdgeAutosport.com (10-03-2012), Mr Wilson (10-02-2012)
 Old 10-01-2012, 10:24 PM   #1114

ericdebruyn1 is the leader of the worldericdebruyn1 is the leader of the worldericdebruyn1 is the leader of the worldericdebruyn1 is the leader of the worldericdebruyn1 is the leader of the worldericdebruyn1 is the leader of the worldericdebruyn1 is the leader of the worldericdebruyn1 is the leader of the worldericdebruyn1 is the leader of the worldericdebruyn1 is the leader of the worldericdebruyn1 is the leader of the world
Groaned at 43 Times in 17 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Just got a set of RX8's just need to get some tires

Sent from my dick using masturbation

v3 ap coming soon car got broken into and v2 got stolen

ericdebruyn1 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 10-01-2012, 10:43 PM   #1115
Banned

dantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the world
Thanked 7,891 Times in 3,580 Posts
Groans: 23
Groaned at 52 Times in 48 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Torqued my mounts today
dantes5823 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 10-01-2012, 11:12 PM   #1116
Nishan

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Celestspeed3 View Post
New Front mount, and custom crash bar.

IMAG0052 by Celestial View, on Flickr

The crash bar is a modded stock one. I kept all the stock mounting points as well as much of the crumple zones as I could. I reinforced the areas which material was removed and welded in a few gussets for strength. Underneath the passenger side headlight is a tow ring that extends 3" from the car. It's hard to see since everything is black but it's there. This way I didn't lose my tow hook and I didn't lose my plate bracket. If anyone is wondering the plate bracket is mounted to one of the crash bar bolts. The core is a TR10 from Treadstone.
thats a big fmic! i mean radiator ! lol
Celestspeed3 (10-02-2012)
 Old 10-03-2012, 11:24 AM   #1117

pmartz16 is the leader of the worldpmartz16 is the leader of the worldpmartz16 is the leader of the worldpmartz16 is the leader of the worldpmartz16 is the leader of the worldpmartz16 is the leader of the worldpmartz16 is the leader of the worldpmartz16 is the leader of the worldpmartz16 is the leader of the worldpmartz16 is the leader of the worldpmartz16 is the leader of the world
Groans: 4
Groaned at 18 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

finally can hear my turbo I put on my cobb tip and sri.
 Old 10-03-2012, 11:57 AM   #1118

ahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the world
Groaned at 4 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Nothing. I've been without my car for over 3 weeks.

go | COBB AccessPORT | Autotech HPFP Internals | TurboXS Catless Downpipe | TurboXS Race Pipe | Ultimate Racing Catback w/Magnaflow Resonator | Corksport Urethane Exhaust Hangers |
JBR Boost Tubes | cp-e Nviscid Pipe | cp-e XcelNANO SRI | cp-e HeliHose | cp-e Stage 1 xFlex RMM | JBR SSB | RDS-05 Rear Sway Bar |
Torque Solutions Delrin Shift Knob | Block8Head Dual Defrost Pod | Aeroforce Interceptor | Prosport Evo Boost Gauge

show | BC Racing BR Coilovers w/Koyo | SPC Rear Camber Arms | Avid.1 AV-06 18x8 +42 225/40 | 2011+ Tech Headlights | Corksport Tow Plate |
Morimoto 5000k bi-xenon / 3000k fogs | 3BSpec Switchbacks | Corksport LED Rear Bumper Lights | S204 STi Lip

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ahfunaki is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 10-03-2012, 12:01 PM   #1119

Not Ranked  0 score     

This^^^
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20121003_075518.jpg (104.7 KB, 37 views)
 Old 10-03-2012, 03:19 PM   #1120

f-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,044 Times in 427 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Refilled my 5 gal method reservoir, and topped off my 4qt tank in the car (controller flashing light indicated I was running low on alky)

-- Sent from my Jellybean Galaxy Nexus
JBR RSB, Stage2 OCC, Stage 2 SSP, IM TIG, 70D RMM, 70D PMM // DevilsOwn Stage 2 WMI kit + DO7 nozzle (MSF-prize) // COBB AP (Self-tune), XLE BPV // Corksport TMIC, SRI, TIP // Racing Beat Cat-back Exhaust // Denso Iridium ITV22 Spark Plugs // SURE TB TIG // Ultimate Racing Test Pipe // KMD HPFP Internals // TSW Nurburgring 18x7.5 ET45 Matte Black // SWIFT Spec-R Lowering Springs //
f-castrillo is offline   Reply With Quote