register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3 MZR Gen2 Forums (2010-2013)
> Gen2 MS3 General Discussion

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree1976Likes

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 09-05-2017, 01:02 PM   #11401

everton99 is the leader of the worldeverton99 is the leader of the worldeverton99 is the leader of the worldeverton99 is the leader of the worldeverton99 is the leader of the worldeverton99 is the leader of the worldeverton99 is the leader of the worldeverton99 is the leader of the worldeverton99 is the leader of the worldeverton99 is the leader of the worldeverton99 is the leader of the world
Groans: 0
Groaned at 8 Times in 7 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Bexar View Post
Thanks a bunch, I've grown to love it, I did not set out to get a speed thinking I would end up with celestial blue but it happened.
Friend of mine has the only one I've seen in DFW, and I love the color. When it's dusk and it gets a darker look to it, it looks amazing.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
everton99 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 09-06-2017, 11:46 AM   #11402

AwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the world
Groans: 8
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Changed oil, spark plugs and rotated tires.
Who else sees that fine line of oil along the top of the thread....I'm hoping that's residual from when I did the compression test last time (dry /wet) on which would have been when those plugs were put in, my numbers were perfect and I'd only done the compression out of curiosity. 88k km on the car. Looking into the tops of the cyclinder with valve cover still on it appears dry. No oil oil leaks that I can find.
Bexar likes this.
AwAfrican is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 09-08-2017, 05:38 AM   #11403

Jonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the world
Groans: 1
Groaned at 24 Times in 9 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Get E85 they said. It will be fun they said

Sent while probably pooping
PlatinumCore16 likes this.
CS TIP/SRI CS RMM CS Sexy Steering Wheel CS Springs & Struts CS Shirt Throw Shifter CS Shifter Bushings CS TBE CS Boost Tubes CP-e TMIC HKS BOV in resirc DM Vented OCC DM TMM DM PMM DM SSP Autotech Internals Custom E33 Freaktune
Jonb82 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jonb82 For This Useful Post:
monkey.bones.007 (09-08-2017)
 Old 09-08-2017, 09:40 AM   #11404

ABOSWORTH is the leader of the worldABOSWORTH is the leader of the worldABOSWORTH is the leader of the worldABOSWORTH is the leader of the worldABOSWORTH is the leader of the worldABOSWORTH is the leader of the worldABOSWORTH is the leader of the worldABOSWORTH is the leader of the worldABOSWORTH is the leader of the worldABOSWORTH is the leader of the worldABOSWORTH is the leader of the world
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I've been trying to diagnose this god damn clutch click that I've had for a few months. It's driving me fucking insane! I think it's the return spring on the clutch pedal. I've tried oiling and globbing lithium grease on shit to no avail. Searching the net, I find that people were replacing the entire clutch pedal assembly. Given the amount of space and location, I'm assuming this would be a giant pain in the ass. Probably expensive from the dealer and hard to find otherwise.

Current Mods
JBR Solid Shifter Bushings: Corksport Stage II SRI/TIP: CP-E Stage II Rear Motor Mount: AutoTech Internals: Cobb AccessPort V3: UR Test Pipe: Cobb 3" Catback Exhaust: JBR Boost Tubes: ETS TMIC: Denso ITV22s: JBR EGR Block Off Kit: JBR RSB: TS Kompact BPV: Tuned by Rob
ABOSWORTH is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 09-08-2017, 02:14 PM   #11405

everton99 is the leader of the worldeverton99 is the leader of the worldeverton99 is the leader of the worldeverton99 is the leader of the worldeverton99 is the leader of the worldeverton99 is the leader of the worldeverton99 is the leader of the worldeverton99 is the leader of the worldeverton99 is the leader of the worldeverton99 is the leader of the worldeverton99 is the leader of the world
Groaned at 8 Times in 7 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Jonb82 View Post

Looks like my scene here in Texas. All RaceTracs are out of E85 right now. I have to get mine from a Valero, where you located?

everton99 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 09-08-2017, 04:39 PM   #11406

ProChargedLS2 is a jewel in the roughProChargedLS2 is a jewel in the roughProChargedLS2 is a jewel in the rough
Groaned at 5 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Did a balance shaft delete, and baffle kit install. Got to say, love it. Only down side of the mod today was while I was torquing one of the bolts in the oil pan to factory spec, it stripped... and sheared off. So lets pray to god I never need to go back into the oil pan.
 Old 09-09-2017, 04:18 AM   #11407

Jonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by everton99 View Post
Looks like my scene here in Texas. All RaceTracs are out of E85 right now. I have to get mine from a Valero, where you located?

SWFL. I have a VP jug full of 93 just in case. Looks like we're not going to have racecar status for a little while. You good over there?

CS TIP/SRI CS RMM CS Sexy Steering Wheel CS Springs & Struts CS Shirt Throw Shifter CS Shifter Bushings CS TBE CS Boost Tubes CP-e TMIC HKS BOV in resirc DM Vented OCC DM TMM DM PMM DM SSP Autotech Internals Custom E33 Freaktune
 Old 09-09-2017, 12:01 PM   #11408

5doorsoffury is the leader of the world5doorsoffury is the leader of the world5doorsoffury is the leader of the world5doorsoffury is the leader of the world5doorsoffury is the leader of the world5doorsoffury is the leader of the world5doorsoffury is the leader of the world5doorsoffury is the leader of the world5doorsoffury is the leader of the world5doorsoffury is the leader of the world5doorsoffury is the leader of the world
Groans: 73
Groaned at 9 Times in 8 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Installed some quick latches for the bumper just waiting on a Bracket. What a pima install. Fucking TR824 makes my bumper sit like shit so it was popping out of the clips. These latches make pulling the bumper much easier.

Pulled a log to see if it would come flying off and it was my best pull yet 527hp/401tq @30psi! Cant wait for the cold weather... to bad tr824 is only good to 500.
PTE 5858 Vband .82ar // Tial EWG // CPE Mani // 3" Turboback // JBR Under route hot pipe // MD ST mani+spacer with PI // Siemens 60lb Injectors // Splitsecond inj controller // JBR 88 duro RMM/TMM // MD PMM // TWM Full replacement shifter // JBR CC // Autotech FP Internals // SP63 SB/Manley rods SP63 pro pistons // Treadstone FMIC TR824 // FoMoCo Tranny Jizz // South Bend Clutch Stage 3 enduro// GFB Respons // FJ 4" intake // WMI 100% VPM1 // Air Lift 1000 in rear // N2MB WOT BOX
Rfinkle tune in progress

The Brooklyn beater: 2005 1.8 Auto Sentra

5doorsoffury is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 5doorsoffury For This Useful Post:
andale927 (09-09-2017)
 Old 09-09-2017, 02:39 PM   #11409

Marcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the world
Groans: 3
Groaned at 22 Times in 14 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by AwAfrican View Post
Oh yeah this weekend is nuts. Of course the did bloody crooks
Can't blame them or any large multinational corporation for selling a parcel of dirt for THAT much.
2006 Moist Metallica Silver Speed6 GT #6557 @ 258,000km on the k04. OE block.clutch.trans.
Intake Valves/Fuel Injector's never serviced

Corksport: IC.RMM.TIP.FSB.Tubes.Strut Tower.JBR: 70a Sides.SSP.51r SURE: Dreadnaught.Juggernaught.Anchors.FlowM6.
Hypertech.MS CAI & SRI.Turbosmart DS BOV.Cobb EBCS.AT HPFP.Deatchsworks.CPe SafeSeals.Redline Trans.Diff. Motul Brake Fluid.
H&R Coils.Moog Camber Arms. SPC Ball Joints.Whiteline Adj RSB.SU Rear Interior Brace.StopTech Perf Pads.Centric X-D Rotors.TechnaFit Braided Clutch-Brake Lines.Damond PS Cooler
Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ 235/40/18.Drag DR-38 +47. Gloss Black Blue Undercut. Pirelli Sottozero s2 240 215/45/18. MS6 OEMs.

To Install: CS Turbo/IM/DP/3.5 MAP/tubes/OCC, APv3, DM EGR, VG Antennae, SURE Full3 Aeros/Rad Hoses
To Order: Full Race Tubular Exhaust Mani/Vent plate, Stratified Tune
Thinking about: Flowmasters
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 09-09-2017, 04:35 PM   #11410

Jakeypoo has a reputation beyond reputeJakeypoo has a reputation beyond reputeJakeypoo has a reputation beyond reputeJakeypoo has a reputation beyond reputeJakeypoo has a reputation beyond reputeJakeypoo has a reputation beyond reputeJakeypoo has a reputation beyond reputeJakeypoo has a reputation beyond reputeJakeypoo has a reputation beyond reputeJakeypoo has a reputation beyond reputeJakeypoo has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

We had the opposite happen in College Station. The only thing left was E85 at Sunoco. I'm considering a 100% E85 "just in case" tune.
 Old 09-09-2017, 04:42 PM   #11411

PapaBruno is the leader of the worldPapaBruno is the leader of the worldPapaBruno is the leader of the worldPapaBruno is the leader of the worldPapaBruno is the leader of the worldPapaBruno is the leader of the worldPapaBruno is the leader of the worldPapaBruno is the leader of the worldPapaBruno is the leader of the worldPapaBruno is the leader of the worldPapaBruno is the leader of the world
Groaned at 5 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Put this in a few weeks back just haven't had time to share.
It's the RZO RA138 NEO CHROME shift knob. It's 100g and I absolutely love it!
Also put in a set of their pedals...will share pics later.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
JBR 88 Durometer RMM, Autotech HPFP Internals, COBB Accessport V3, CS Hood Strut Kit, CS Underhood LED Kit, CS Eyelids (painted), BFG CS2s with JBR 5mm spacers, Password JDM Gurney Flap, FREEKTUNE e-Tune, Full Race FMIC, RZO RA138 Shift Knob, RZO 270mm Convex Rear View Mirror, Rally Armor Limited Ed. Flaps, JBR Stage 2 Short Shifter, NGK One Step Colder Plugs, Ultimate Racing: V3 Down Pipe (w/ Metal Substrate Core), Straight Test Pipe, and CBE, Go Fast Bits Respons TMS Blowoff Valve, CS Injector Seals, DM Stage 1 OCC + VTA, DM EGR Delete Kit, DM PMM, HTP 3.5" Intake, BNR S4, Grimmspeed EBCS, CS 3.5 Bar MAP, Prosport 52"mm Premium Evo Boost Gauge, RZO RP81 and RP85 Sports Competition Pedals
PapaBruno is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 09-09-2017, 05:13 PM   #11412

ProChargedLS2 is a jewel in the roughProChargedLS2 is a jewel in the roughProChargedLS2 is a jewel in the rough
Neutral  +1 score     

I also put a shift knob in the other day. This one is 680 grams. Fits your hand so perfectly, and shifts are like silk. Also looks really cool imo
 Old 09-10-2017, 09:45 PM   #11413

soulitified is a jewel in the roughsoulitified is a jewel in the roughsoulitified is a jewel in the rough
Not Ranked  0 score     

Installed a downpipe

ACT: 6 Puck
Autotech: HPFP Internals
BF Goodrich G-Force Comp-2 [225/40/18]
Cobb: AccessPort, FMIC Piping v2, SRI
CS: Injector Seals, TIP, EBCS
Damond: EGR Delete, RMM, PMM, 2 OCC's & PCV Plate
Eibach: Sportline Springs
Enkei GSR's
GoFastBits: TMS Dualport BOV
JBR: IM/TB Coolant Delete + Gaskets, RSB + Tru-Torsion Billet Bracket/Bushings
Koni: Yellows Struts
Manzo: Downpipe
Megan Racing: Camber Arms
Racing Beat: CBE w/ Muffler Delete
Treadstone: TR8 Core
Whiteline: ALK, Bumpsteer Kit, Poly Bushings, Rear Endlinks
soulitified is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 09-12-2017, 09:54 AM   #11414

PapaBruno is the leader of the worldPapaBruno is the leader of the worldPapaBruno is the leader of the worldPapaBruno is the leader of the worldPapaBruno is the leader of the worldPapaBruno is the leader of the worldPapaBruno is the leader of the worldPapaBruno is the leader of the worldPapaBruno is the leader of the worldPapaBruno is the leader of the worldPapaBruno is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by soulitified View Post
Installed a downpipe
Yeah, how'd that go? Was it your first time doing the DP install?

Made a quick lil' unboxing/overview video for the RAZO knob. Please give it a watch and sub. I'm trying to get to 100 subscribers so I can make a custom URL.
AveryPlaysBass likes this.
JBR 88 Durometer RMM, Autotech HPFP Internals, COBB Accessport V3, CS Hood Strut Kit, CS Underhood LED Kit, CS Eyelids (painted), BFG CS2s with JBR 5mm spacers, Password JDM Gurney Flap, FREEKTUNE e-Tune, Full Race FMIC, RZO RA138 Shift Knob, RZO 270mm Convex Rear View Mirror, Rally Armor Limited Ed. Flaps, JBR Stage 2 Short Shifter, NGK One Step Colder Plugs, Ultimate Racing: V3 Down Pipe (w/ Metal Substrate Core), Straight Test Pipe, and CBE, Go Fast Bits Respons TMS Blowoff Valve, CS Injector Seals, DM Stage 1 OCC + VTA, DM EGR Delete Kit, DM PMM, HTP 3.5" Intake, BNR S4, Grimmspeed EBCS, CS 3.5 Bar MAP, Prosport 52"mm Premium Evo Boost Gauge, RZO RP81 and RP85 Sports Competition Pedals
 Old 09-14-2017, 08:18 AM   #11415

Bexar is a splendid one to beholdBexar is a splendid one to beholdBexar is a splendid one to beholdBexar is a splendid one to beholdBexar is a splendid one to beholdBexar is a splendid one to beholdBexar is a splendid one to behold
Groaned at 18 Times in 8 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Going to install HPFP this weekend. I got them used in a pump already (corksport) from a MS6, hopefully it's going to be a smooth install and I'll have my stock pump I can swap back in if issues arise.

Also got a JBR RSB that I'll put in if the HPFP goes well. Can't wait for the weekend

Cobb: APV3, shiftknob, TIP Corksport: intake, SSP, HPFP, strut tower bar, hoodscoop
JBR:
rear sway bar + big brackets, recirc hose, shifter bushings CP-E: stage 2 RMM GFB: blow off HKS: filter

To install: downpipe, Damond EGR delete
Bexar is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 09-14-2017, 08:38 AM   #11416

VoodooJef has a reputation beyond reputeVoodooJef has a reputation beyond reputeVoodooJef has a reputation beyond reputeVoodooJef has a reputation beyond reputeVoodooJef has a reputation beyond reputeVoodooJef has a reputation beyond reputeVoodooJef has a reputation beyond reputeVoodooJef has a reputation beyond reputeVoodooJef has a reputation beyond reputeVoodooJef has a reputation beyond reputeVoodooJef has a reputation beyond repute
Groaned at 2 Times in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

While not today, but a week ago I finally got her back on the road after the engine build taking three months. All is fantastic so far (full dyno break in and 500 miles on the new motor now). I've got an oil pressure gauge and the Guardian Angel to install this weekend.
PapaBruno and Bexar like this.
Built motor w/ Manley rods & Mahle 4032 pistons,BNR S4v2, 3.5" JBR tru-wide, XS power V3 exhaust mani, ST intake mani, CNT catless dp, Magnaflow 3" exhaust, autotech hpfp, Coolingmist progressive (lots of methanol), Cobb FMIC, Cobb RMM, DM PMM, JBR shifter w/ Maisonvi knob, 255/35/18 Pilot Super Sports, Bilstein coilovers (f), Bilstein cartridges in (r) with BC linear spring conversion, GFB valve w/ a GA, Versatune so I can be a rebel, just a little north of 500whp.
And Yeah, that`s Steve Vai playing my arm in my avatar.
VoodooJef is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 09-14-2017, 08:44 AM   #11417

Donnyg20 is a glorious beacon of lightDonnyg20 is a glorious beacon of lightDonnyg20 is a glorious beacon of lightDonnyg20 is a glorious beacon of lightDonnyg20 is a glorious beacon of lightDonnyg20 is a glorious beacon of light
Not Ranked  0 score     

Did not follow recommendations with DP install, did not use new studs, nuts or oem gasket. Now I have to do it all over again due to shitty aftermarket gasket and studs backing out. Also one stud decided to be absolutely seized, hoping cutting the nut off and using this cam lock tool will help. New ATP Studs and Bronze Nuts are going back on with OEM gasket.
Donnyg20 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 09-14-2017, 10:42 AM   #11418

Not Ranked  0 score     

Going to install HPFP this weekend. I got them used in a pump already (corksport) from a MS6, hopefully it's going to be a smooth install and I'll have my stock pump I can swap back in if issues arise.

Also got a JBR RSB that I'll put in if the HPFP goes well. Can't wait for the weekend
Were you given proof that they were actual CS HPFP iternals?

Old 09-14-2017, 11:17 AM   #11419

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by PapaBruno View Post

Good point. I recently bought the CS internals because they seemed worth it, and will be installing them this weekend. I immediately noticed that they don't have any distinct appearance differences vs stock or Autotech, though they're still in the plastic wrap and I didn't get a good visual on them.
 Old 09-14-2017, 11:30 AM   #11420

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by ProChargedLS2 View Post
Good point. I recently bought the CS internals because they seemed worth it, and will be installing them this weekend. I immediately noticed that they don't have any distinct appearance differences vs stock or Autotech, though they're still in the plastic wrap and I didn't get a good visual on them.
Should look similar to these:
Autotech HPFP High Pressure Fuel Pump Kit for Mazdaspeed and VW
https://corksport.com/corksport-mzr-...internals.html
Bexar likes this.
 Old 09-14-2017, 12:01 PM   #11421

Bexar is a splendid one to beholdBexar is a splendid one to beholdBexar is a splendid one to beholdBexar is a splendid one to beholdBexar is a splendid one to beholdBexar is a splendid one to beholdBexar is a splendid one to behold
Not Ranked  0 score     

I was given printed off CS instruction book on installation, the stock HPFP internals with Corksport install tool
PapaBruno likes this.

Cobb: APV3, shiftknob, TIP Corksport: intake, SSP, HPFP, strut tower bar, hoodscoop
JBR:
rear sway bar + big brackets, recirc hose, shifter bushings CP-E: stage 2 RMM GFB: blow off HKS: filter

Old 09-15-2017, 01:36 PM   #11422

5doorsoffury is the leader of the world5doorsoffury is the leader of the world5doorsoffury is the leader of the world5doorsoffury is the leader of the world5doorsoffury is the leader of the world5doorsoffury is the leader of the world5doorsoffury is the leader of the world5doorsoffury is the leader of the world5doorsoffury is the leader of the world5doorsoffury is the leader of the world5doorsoffury is the leader of the world
Groans: 73
Groaned at 9 Times in 8 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I spent my afternoon fishing this out of my oil pan wiht a magnet..... i was covered in oil....
PTE 5858 Vband .82ar // Tial EWG // CPE Mani // 3" Turboback // JBR Under route hot pipe // MD ST mani+spacer with PI // Siemens 60lb Injectors // Splitsecond inj controller // JBR 88 duro RMM/TMM // MD PMM // TWM Full replacement shifter // JBR CC // Autotech FP Internals // SP63 SB/Manley rods SP63 pro pistons // Treadstone FMIC TR824 // FoMoCo Tranny Jizz // South Bend Clutch Stage 3 enduro// GFB Respons // FJ 4" intake // WMI 100% VPM1 // Air Lift 1000 in rear // N2MB WOT BOX
Rfinkle tune in progress

The Brooklyn beater: 2005 1.8 Auto Sentra

5doorsoffury is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 09-17-2017, 10:10 AM   #11423

PlatinumCore16 is a name known to allPlatinumCore16 is a name known to allPlatinumCore16 is a name known to allPlatinumCore16 is a name known to allPlatinumCore16 is a name known to allPlatinumCore16 is a name known to all
Not Ranked  0 score     

(Technically yesterday, but oh well) Installed/tried to install new struts and shocks. The driver's side front endlink was siezed onto the strut, so new endlinks for me!

Jettisoned from my personal computing unit
PlatinumCore16 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 09-17-2017, 11:52 AM   #11424

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by PlatinumCore16 View Post
(Technically yesterday, but oh well) Installed/tried to install new struts and shocks. The driver's side front endlink was siezed onto the strut, so new endlinks for me!
PB blastttt

JBR:

Old 09-17-2017, 12:28 PM   #11425

PlatinumCore16 is a name known to allPlatinumCore16 is a name known to allPlatinumCore16 is a name known to allPlatinumCore16 is a name known to allPlatinumCore16 is a name known to allPlatinumCore16 is a name known to all
Not Ranked  0 score     

PB blastttt
Ha yea, not even that. It was frozen solid.

Old 09-17-2017, 02:34 PM   #11426

monkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,573 Times in 2,003 Posts
Groans: 98
Groaned at 296 Times in 73 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Ha yea, not even that. It was frozen solid.

I've got end links for you. I'll drop them off or you can pick them up. They're Nator priced, which is tree fiddy free.

crapatalk it sucks for free
monkey.bones.007 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 09-18-2017, 07:57 AM   #11427

Not Ranked  0 score     

Installed CS HPFP and JBR RSB this weekend without an issue, was not sober during most of the process and I accidentally put the stock fuel pump back in first time around.

JBR:

Old 09-21-2017, 03:12 PM   #11428

MoMS3 has a reputation beyond reputeMoMS3 has a reputation beyond reputeMoMS3 has a reputation beyond reputeMoMS3 has a reputation beyond reputeMoMS3 has a reputation beyond reputeMoMS3 has a reputation beyond reputeMoMS3 has a reputation beyond reputeMoMS3 has a reputation beyond reputeMoMS3 has a reputation beyond reputeMoMS3 has a reputation beyond reputeMoMS3 has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

Installed CS HPFP and JBR RSB this weekend without an issue, was not sober during most of the process and I accidentally put the stock fuel pump back in first time around.
I sure do hope your drunk ass at least did the swapping of the internals in a semi-clean environment, riiight?
For Powah: JBR Tru 3.5" WP, CP-E TMIC, UR V3 Catless DP/Reso. TP, CS Resonated CBE, CS HPFP Internals, Cobb AP, DM PMM, DM TMM, CS Stg 2 RMM, CS Shifter Bushings, CS Dual VTA BPV, South Bend Stage 3 Endurance clutch, Damond Motorsports SSP, CS 3.5bar MAP, Stratified S-OTS+ Stg 3 E85 tune for summer, Pump S-OTS+ Stage 3 for winter, for now

Handling: JBR .250 RSB w/ billet brackets.

So I can see/be seen better: DDM LED for Nagare Accent lights, DDM Switchbacks Front turn signals, Osram CBI's, ADVmonster LED Fogs

To-do List: BNR S4, maybe S5...bottom end build, probably should do brakes/suspension at some point. Shooting for a 450-500whp daily driver.
MoMS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 09-22-2017, 08:13 AM   #11429

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by MoMS3 View Post
I sure do hope your drunk ass at least did the swapping of the internals in a semi-clean environment, riiight?
Yeahhh....I was very careful with that portion. I made sure it was lubed with oil and clean. No issues as of yet, peak pressures are ~1830 on Cobb ots S1....

It was just swapping pumps with internals already installed, guess I did it on ez mode

JBR:

Old 09-27-2017, 12:39 PM   #11430

Not Ranked  0 score     

So in theory... how far can caliper springs fly? Asking for a friend.

The Following User Says Thank You to Jonb82 For This Useful Post:
ABOSWORTH (09-29-2017)
 Old 09-27-2017, 03:38 PM   #11431

monkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

So in theory... how far can caliper springs fly? Asking for a friend.

Tree fiddy feet?

The Following User Says Thank You to monkey.bones.007 For This Useful Post:
StevenPThomas (09-27-2017)
 Old 09-27-2017, 03:42 PM   #11432

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by monkey.bones.007 View Post
Tree fiddy feet?

Probs. Couldnt find the fucker. Errr friend couldnt find the fucker

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jonb82 For This Useful Post:
monkey.bones.007 (09-27-2017), Shwaykid (09-29-2017)
 Old 09-27-2017, 11:10 PM   #11433

alden has a brilliant futurealden has a brilliant futurealden has a brilliant futurealden has a brilliant futurealden has a brilliant futurealden has a brilliant futurealden has a brilliant futurealden has a brilliant futurealden has a brilliant futurealden has a brilliant futurealden has a brilliant future
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Put this in a few weeks back just haven't had time to share.
It's the RZO RA138 NEO CHROME shift knob. It's 100g and I absolutely love it!
Also put in a set of their pedals...will share pics later.

Damn. That looks beautiful! Far too light for my liking though.

Originally Posted by ProChargedLS2 View Post
I also put a shift knob in the other day. This one is 680 grams. Fits your hand so perfectly, and shifts are like silk. Also looks really cool imo
What knob do you have? Picture is dead, or just not showing up for some reason. I just recently installed a Mishimoto knob in place of my Cobb knob. I'll throw some pics up later today!

Last edited by alden; 09-27-2017 at 11:10 PM. Reason: MSF Database - Automerged Doublepost
alden is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to alden For This Useful Post:
PapaBruno (09-28-2017)
 Old 09-28-2017, 08:00 AM   #11434
RD2

RD2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Not Ranked  0 score     

Today I walked out the house and stared at my rain covered speed 3 on my way to the DD. Downpipe still half-ass connected, Turbo still nestled in place. Hopefully the waether clears so I can finish this project.

Also, forgot to order new studs and bolts for the DP and manifold.

New - 2012 Crystal White Pearl Mazdaspeed 3 Tech Package, Corksport Stage II Intake, Cobb AP V3, Corksport Adjustable Short Throw Shifter, AutoTech Internals, Megan EZ Street Coilovers, Corksport RMM, Muffler Delete, Stratified Tuned , Gloss Piano Black Roof

Last edited by RD2; 09-28-2017 at 09:34 AM.
RD2 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 09-28-2017, 07:17 PM   #11435

knocturnal has disabled reputation
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Found thiss...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IfUQHhIeHk

WANT to order but not on the site yet. Also changed the oil and Filled Methanol tank

Mods:
BNR S4 V2 // XS Power Manifold V3 // JBR Tru-3.0" Aluminum Intake // Devils Own WMI D10 NOZZLE// JBR DISI Bypass Valve Hose // JBR 70duro RMM // JBR SSB // JBR SSP // JBR Coolant Bypass Kit // DM EGR Full Delete Kit // DM TMM // DM PMM // COBB AP V2 // CNT Racing Catless Downpipe // CP-E TMIC // CP-E Injector Seals // SP63 Valve Cover Breather // Custom 3" Magnaflow exhaust //One Step Colder NGK Plugs // Bosch 3bar Map sensor // Grimmspeed EBCS // MD OCC // MD PCV Plate // Stop Tech Braided Lines // Autotech Internals // Forge BPV V1 // Corksport V2 RSB // Eibach PRO-kit

Stratified Tuned Stage 2 OTS+
273whp/330wtq

SnailD Tuned on Meth
316whp/359wtq

Purple Drank Tuned BNR S4 V2 and 100%Meth
412whp/373wtq

knocturnal is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 09-28-2017, 07:22 PM   #11436

Not Ranked  0 score     

Found out from the body shop that they're going to repair my alloys and I'll have her back by the 4th! Just in time for autox!

The Following User Says Thank You to PlatinumCore16 For This Useful Post:
monkey.bones.007 (09-29-2017)
 Old 09-28-2017, 07:28 PM   #11437
Tachyonic Moderator

MS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the world
Thanked 3,690 Times in 1,889 Posts
Groans: 282
Groaned at 20 Times in 16 Posts

Originally Posted by knocturnal View Post
Found thiss...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IfUQHhIeHk

WANT to order but not on the site yet. Also changed the oil and Filled Methanol tank
It's only $600

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
BNR S4, XSPower v3 Exhaust Manifold w/ Tial 44mm EWG Cobb accessport V3, Dizzy Tune in progress CP-e stage2 rmm, tmic, hpfp JBR boost tubes, Tru-3.5in Intake inside a Corksport Cold Air Box, Catless Downpipe & Racepipe, bypass hose, hood scoop, BPV, hood struts, stubby antenna, Aluminum Skid Plate, EBCS, 3.5BAR MAP Sensor, Magnaflow Catback Exhaust DM Full EGR Delete, Passenger Motor Mount, Transmission Motor Mount., Coolant Bypass, VTCS Delete, NGK ILTR6A-7G ,G-LOC R6 Brake pads and Centric High Carbon brake rotors Looks: 25% tint front, 5% back, Heat-blocking front windshield film Escort Passport Max360, RGBW Halos/Demon Eyes 20'' LED Light bar

Use my Updated Custom Google Search to search this forum since the advanced search here is broken
MS3Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MS3Shadow For This Useful Post:
knocturnal (09-28-2017)
 Old 09-29-2017, 10:33 AM   #11438

ABOSWORTH is the leader of the worldABOSWORTH is the leader of the worldABOSWORTH is the leader of the worldABOSWORTH is the leader of the worldABOSWORTH is the leader of the worldABOSWORTH is the leader of the worldABOSWORTH is the leader of the worldABOSWORTH is the leader of the worldABOSWORTH is the leader of the worldABOSWORTH is the leader of the worldABOSWORTH is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

I just did the curb rape mod on my side skirt. Really happy with how it turned out.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20170929_072349.jpg (5.38 MB, 29 views)

Current Mods
JBR Solid Shifter Bushings: Corksport Stage II SRI/TIP: CP-E Stage II Rear Motor Mount: AutoTech Internals: Cobb AccessPort V3: UR Test Pipe: Cobb 3" Catback Exhaust: JBR Boost Tubes: ETS TMIC: Denso ITV22s: JBR EGR Block Off Kit: JBR RSB: TS Kompact BPV: Tuned by Rob
ABOSWORTH is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ABOSWORTH For This Useful Post:
monkey.bones.007 (09-29-2017)
 Old 09-29-2017, 11:02 AM   #11439

Not Ranked  0 score     

At least you didn't go full delete...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PlatinumCore16 For This Useful Post:
ABOSWORTH (09-29-2017), Bexar (09-29-2017), monkey.bones.007 (09-29-2017)
 Old 09-29-2017, 05:52 PM   #11440

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
I just did the curb rape mod on my side skirt. Really happy with how it turned out.
At least you didn't go full delete...

Well done gentleman.