register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3 MZR Gen2 Forums (2010-2013)
> Gen2 MS3 General Discussion

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree1922Likes

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 11-14-2017, 06:35 AM   #11521

knocturnal has disabled reputation
Groans: 1
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by El Beaner View Post
Joined the 100k club
lol I dread that day. Something about reaching 100k makes me believe that my engine is on its way out now.

Mods:
BNR S4 V2 // XS Power Manifold V3 // JBR Tru-3.0" Aluminum Intake // Devils Own WMI D10 NOZZLE// JBR DISI Bypass Valve Hose // JBR 70duro RMM // JBR SSB // JBR SSP // JBR Coolant Bypass Kit // DM EGR Full Delete Kit // DM TMM // DM PMM // COBB AP V2 // CNT Racing Catless Downpipe // CP-E TMIC // CP-E Injector Seals // SP63 Valve Cover Breather // Custom 3" Magnaflow exhaust //One Step Colder NGK Plugs // Bosch 3bar Map sensor // Grimmspeed EBCS // MD OCC // MD PCV Plate // Stop Tech Braided Lines // Autotech Internals // Forge BPV V1 // Corksport V2 RSB // Eibach PRO-kit

Stratified Tuned Stage 2 OTS+
273whp/330wtq

SnailD Tuned on Meth
316whp/359wtq

Purple Drank Tuned BNR S4 V2 and 100%Meth
412whp/373wtq

knocturnal is online now   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-14-2017, 07:15 PM   #11522

krimsonviper is on a distinguished road
Groans: 0
Groaned at 4 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Changed my trans fluid to Redline and installed my CP-e RMM. That install took entirely way too long and reminded me why I don’t mod my car lol.
AveryPlaysBass likes this.
krimsonviper is online now   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-14-2017, 07:26 PM   #11523

alden has a brilliant futurealden has a brilliant futurealden has a brilliant futurealden has a brilliant futurealden has a brilliant futurealden has a brilliant futurealden has a brilliant futurealden has a brilliant futurealden has a brilliant futurealden has a brilliant futurealden has a brilliant future
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by krimsonviper View Post
Changed my trans fluid to Redline and installed my CP-e RMM. That install took entirely way too long and reminded me why I don’t mod my car lol.
Did you run into issues during the install or something?
alden is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-14-2017, 08:51 PM   #11524

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by alden View Post
Did you run into issues during the install or something?
Oh for sure. Iím not experienced in fiddling with the mechanics of cars beyond rotations, motor and trans oil changes, and oil and air filter changes. You know, basic car things, so my confidence is pretty much zero. I removed the bolts twice thinking I cross threaded them and the bolt alignment wouldnít match so I had to figure that out. The jack I have doesn't raise the car high enough, so one bolt isnít torqued properly right now, but not loose. I had no clearance to get it right. Luckily enough though, I had my wheel alignment checked just last week and I called the guy to see if he had a little bit of free time tomorrow to fit me in and lift my car for me so I can get to it and torque it. Debating on tipping him $10 or giving him a 12-pack lol.

All in all, I stopped counting after one hour of work. Pretty sure Iíll never do anything to this car unless it needs to be done.
 Old 11-14-2017, 09:06 PM   #11525

AveryPlaysBass has a brilliant futureAveryPlaysBass has a brilliant futureAveryPlaysBass has a brilliant futureAveryPlaysBass has a brilliant futureAveryPlaysBass has a brilliant futureAveryPlaysBass has a brilliant futureAveryPlaysBass has a brilliant futureAveryPlaysBass has a brilliant futureAveryPlaysBass has a brilliant futureAveryPlaysBass has a brilliant futureAveryPlaysBass has a brilliant future
Groaned at 6 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Same thing happened to me last time I changed my mount. Luckily i had access to a lift. My next mount is going to be the CPE stage 2 and I will never change another RMM again unless it breaks.
krimsonviper likes this.

2012 MS3 w/Tech Package

Engine: CS SRI/Tip, AutoTech internals, Damond Banjo Bolt, CFM Mount, CS Racepipe, Resonator delete, Tuned by FREEKTUNE

Trans: CS insert, CS bushings, Damond Shifter Plate

Suspension: Koni Orange with CS springs, Konig Controls 17x7.5 with 225/45 Conti DW's

Appearance: Plasti Dipped Emblems, Bumper Guard, CS Steering wheel/Shift knob/E-brake handle,dumb stickers
AveryPlaysBass is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-14-2017, 09:16 PM   #11526

Not Ranked  0 score     

I’m not certain how I like this mount. I hear it’s the lowest NVH with the greatest amount of performance which is what drew me to it. After tightening everything, running 100 miles, then tightening again and running 100 miles again I’ll report how I really feel. I saw a test the other day that gave me a great visual for vibrations that I’ll record myself after proper torque tomorrow. I’ll upload it to YouTube when I can and post it. Can’t really describe the sounds it gives throughout the car, which is why I’m not sure about it.

I really want to install all of my car audio equipment from my totaled 3 into this so I can ignore sounds, but I’m not sure how I’ll secure the sub. Don’t want 70lbs flying around the car in an accident lol.
 Old 11-14-2017, 10:27 PM   #11527

AveryPlaysBass has a brilliant futureAveryPlaysBass has a brilliant futureAveryPlaysBass has a brilliant futureAveryPlaysBass has a brilliant futureAveryPlaysBass has a brilliant futureAveryPlaysBass has a brilliant futureAveryPlaysBass has a brilliant futureAveryPlaysBass has a brilliant futureAveryPlaysBass has a brilliant futureAveryPlaysBass has a brilliant futureAveryPlaysBass has a brilliant future
Groaned at 6 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Iím not certain how I like this mount. I hear itís the lowest NVH with the greatest amount of performance which is what drew me to it. After tightening everything, running 100 miles, then tightening again and running 100 miles again Iíll report how I really feel. I saw a test the other day that gave me a great visual for vibrations that Iíll record myself after proper torque tomorrow. Iíll upload it to YouTube when I can and post it. Canít really describe the sounds it gives throughout the car, which is why Iím not sure about it.

I really want to install all of my car audio equipment from my totaled 3 into this so I can ignore sounds, but Iím not sure how Iíll secure the sub. Donít want 70lbs flying around the car in an accident lol.
You've got to run it for at least 500 miles to get an accurate impression of how it's going to be for the rest of its life on your car. I'd say wait till then at least if not 1,000 miles. Believe me, even a new OEM passenger mount takes time to break in, I haven't clocked in but 250 miles on this one and from day 1 to now the vibes have died down about 15-20% id say. I also ran the CPE stage 2 and didn't give it enough time to break in then sold it. Huge fucking mistake.

2012 MS3 w/Tech Package

Engine: CS SRI/Tip, AutoTech internals, Damond Banjo Bolt, CFM Mount, CS Racepipe, Resonator delete, Tuned by FREEKTUNE

Trans: CS insert, CS bushings, Damond Shifter Plate

Suspension: Koni Orange with CS springs, Konig Controls 17x7.5 with 225/45 Conti DW's

Appearance: Plasti Dipped Emblems, Bumper Guard, CS Steering wheel/Shift knob/E-brake handle,dumb stickers
AveryPlaysBass is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AveryPlaysBass For This Useful Post:
krimsonviper (11-15-2017)
 Old 11-15-2017, 01:58 AM   #11528

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by AveryPlaysBass View Post
You've got to run it for at least 500 miles to get an accurate impression of how it's going to be for the rest of its life on your car. I'd say wait till then at least if not 1,000 miles. Believe me, even a new OEM passenger mount takes time to break in, I haven't clocked in but 250 miles on this one and from day 1 to now the vibes have died down about 15-20% id say. I also ran the CPE stage 2 and didn't give it enough time to break in then sold it. Huge fucking mistake.
Thanks for the heads up. I know now how long itíll take to settle and give it the proper chance it deserves. Iím not gonna well it regardless. I donít ever want to do that again.
 Old 11-15-2017, 02:37 AM   #11529

alden has a brilliant futurealden has a brilliant futurealden has a brilliant futurealden has a brilliant futurealden has a brilliant futurealden has a brilliant futurealden has a brilliant futurealden has a brilliant futurealden has a brilliant futurealden has a brilliant futurealden has a brilliant future
Not Ranked  0 score     

Oh for sure. Iím not experienced in fiddling with the mechanics of cars beyond rotations, motor and trans oil changes, and oil and air filter changes. You know, basic car things, so my confidence is pretty much zero. I removed the bolts twice thinking I cross threaded them and the bolt alignment wouldnít match so I had to figure that out. The jack I have doesn't raise the car high enough, so one bolt isnít torqued properly right now, but not loose. I had no clearance to get it right. Luckily enough though, I had my wheel alignment checked just last week and I called the guy to see if he had a little bit of free time tomorrow to fit me in and lift my car for me so I can get to it and torque it. Debating on tipping him $10 or giving him a 12-pack lol.

All in all, I stopped counting after one hour of work. Pretty sure Iíll never do anything to this car unless it needs to be done.
Dang man, that sucks! I guess I got lucky my first time around. Got my RMM installed in about 30 minutes with having no prior experience working on cars. Don't let that discourage you from working on other things on the car though! You can learn quickly I'm sure.

Originally Posted by AveryPlaysBass View Post
Shit man, my car vibes like crazy with a used JBR 80 duro RMM. I think i bought it with like 10,000 miles on it, and since then I've put on at least 20,000 miles on it. Vibes a LOT more than my friends brand new Damond RMM. I'd love to know why I get so many vibes.

Last edited by alden; 11-15-2017 at 02:37 AM. Reason: MSF Database - Automerged Doublepost
alden is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-15-2017, 02:17 PM   #11530

Not Ranked  0 score     

First impressions: the performance enhancement is great compared to stock. Shifting is a lot smoother in terms of possibly grinding. There’s still a little bite when cold, but that is possibly the oil I use which is Redline. Torque steer is significantly less as well. The only downsides are the noise which sounds like a subwoofer hitting a low note. Not super annoying because I’ll eventually drown it out and will get used to it because I’ll know it’s normal. The other is the vibration I get when pulling up to the light and the car raises the idle until a complete stop for a second.

Overall, I’m pleased.

As for that video, I forgot to bring what I needed this morning for the first start of the day, so I’ll leave what I need in the car tonight.

Originally Posted by alden View Post
Dang man, that sucks! I guess I got lucky my first time around. Got my RMM installed in about 30 minutes with having no prior experience working on cars. Don't let that discourage you from working on other things on the car though! You can learn quickly I'm sure.

Shit man, my car vibes like crazy with a used JBR 80 duro RMM. I think i bought it with like 10,000 miles on it, and since then I've put on at least 20,000 miles on it. Vibes a LOT more than my friends brand new Damond RMM. I'd love to know why I get so many vibes.
Eh, I just look at modding as an inconvenience for me. I’m a rather lazy person who likes to get things done right the first time so I don’t have to come back and fix it. The fix it part being that every time I need to smog, I’ll need to put car parts back and worry about passing. I just don’t see myself changing much if anything, on top of needing to afford things.

I’ve read reports that some mounts just don’t settle, the JBR ones were among those that didn’t really settle.
AveryPlaysBass likes this.

Last edited by krimsonviper; 11-15-2017 at 03:16 PM.
 Old 11-15-2017, 04:32 PM   #11531

VoodooJef has a reputation beyond reputeVoodooJef has a reputation beyond reputeVoodooJef has a reputation beyond reputeVoodooJef has a reputation beyond reputeVoodooJef has a reputation beyond reputeVoodooJef has a reputation beyond reputeVoodooJef has a reputation beyond reputeVoodooJef has a reputation beyond reputeVoodooJef has a reputation beyond reputeVoodooJef has a reputation beyond reputeVoodooJef has a reputation beyond repute
Groaned at 2 Times in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

This. I did this today:

http://www.mazdaspeedforums.org/foru...1&d=1510788720
Attached Images
File Type: jpg redstuff.jpg (72.7 KB, 15 views)
Built motor w/ Manley rods & Mahle 4032 pistons,BNR S4v2, 3.5" JBR tru-wide, XS power V3 exhaust mani, (on deck to be installed Focus ST mani), CNT catless dp, Magnaflow 3" exhaust, autotech hpfp, Coolingmist stage 2 progressive WMI @ 21gph, Cobb FMIC w/ custom piping, Cobb RMM, DM PMM, JBR shifter w/ Maisonvi knob, 255/35/18 Pilot Super Sports, Bilstein coilovers (f), Bilstein cartridges in (r) with BC linear spring conversion, GFB valve, Versatune so I can be a rebel.
And Yeah, that`s Steve Vai playing my arm in my avatar.
VoodooJef is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-15-2017, 04:39 PM   #11532

andale927 has much to be proud ofandale927 has much to be proud ofandale927 has much to be proud ofandale927 has much to be proud ofandale927 has much to be proud ofandale927 has much to be proud ofandale927 has much to be proud ofandale927 has much to be proud of
Groans: 2
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I installed the Damond PMM and TMM, and pressed whiteline poly bushings into my lower control arms. So far the difference is huge with little downside. Shifting quality has been improved dramatically and steering turn in feels noticeably improved. The true test will be next season at the drag strip to see if my wheel hop/3rd gear lockout has been solved. Never had any wheel hop on the street.

I feel like the NVH increase for the TMM and PMM has been exaggerated. There really isn't a reason not to upgrade if the vibrations of a stiff RMM doesn't bother you, they barely increased and the mounts haven't even broken in yet.

I didn't think I would feel the improvement that I did because I already had the CS TMM insert and a Damond RMM, but upgrading is definitely worth it.
PlatinumCore16 likes this.

Power:
BNR S4 v2 Turbocharger | JBR 3.5" Aluminum Intake | CS Battery Box | GFB Respons BPV |Depo Racing Catless Downpipe | Bosch 3 BAR MAP | JBR 3 Port EBC | ETS Top Mount Intercooler | Autotech HPFP Internals | Ultimate Racing Catback | Corksport Test Pipe | Cobb Accessport V3 | FREEKTUNED E30 Mix

Handling:
Kumho Ecsta PS91 Max Summer Tires | Corksport TMM Insert | Cobb RMM | JBR Weighted Shift Knob | JBR Weighted Shift Bushings | JBR Rear Sway Bar | Damond Short Shift Plate

Other:
JBR Boost Tubes | Cobb Polyeurethane Exhaust Hangers | Speedline Hood Struts | Corksport CF Hood Scoop | Damond OCC Stage 1 | Corksport E-Brake | Corksport Steering Wheel
andale927 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-15-2017, 08:57 PM   #11533

Varomnia is the leader of the worldVaromnia is the leader of the worldVaromnia is the leader of the worldVaromnia is the leader of the worldVaromnia is the leader of the worldVaromnia is the leader of the worldVaromnia is the leader of the worldVaromnia is the leader of the worldVaromnia is the leader of the worldVaromnia is the leader of the worldVaromnia is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

She's finally stripped.

A little more to do, and a lot of clean up, then the real fun begins.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20171017_114223.jpg (3.63 MB, 17 views)
KiwiFlavor and Db09ms3 like this.
KiwiFlavor (11-16-2017)
 Old 11-15-2017, 09:00 PM   #11534

KiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,459 Times in 883 Posts
Groans: 16
Groaned at 6 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Did this last weekend.... for the second time..

Varomnia likes this.

BNR S3 - JBR Tru 3.0" - CP-E TMIC - Corksport catless DP - Corksport race pipe - Forge V2 - Autotech internals + AP v3 - Swift springs - Enkei RPF1 17x9 + 45 (5mm JBR spacers in the front)
KiwiFlavor is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-16-2017, 10:23 AM   #11535

Not Ranked  0 score     

Old 11-16-2017, 02:09 PM   #11536

crankshaft is the leader of the worldcrankshaft is the leader of the worldcrankshaft is the leader of the worldcrankshaft is the leader of the worldcrankshaft is the leader of the worldcrankshaft is the leader of the worldcrankshaft is the leader of the worldcrankshaft is the leader of the worldcrankshaft is the leader of the worldcrankshaft is the leader of the worldcrankshaft is the leader of the world
Groaned at 12 Times in 7 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by KiwiFlavor View Post
OK, push that Mazda crap outta the way and show us moar of the Z/28.

KiwiFlavor and Varomnia like this.
 Old 11-16-2017, 02:26 PM   #11537

KiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by crankshaft View Post
OK, push that Mazda crap outta the way and show us moar of the Z/28.

Db09ms3 and Bexar like this.

BNR S3 - JBR Tru 3.0" - CP-E TMIC - Corksport catless DP - Corksport race pipe - Forge V2 - Autotech internals + AP v3 - Swift springs - Enkei RPF1 17x9 + 45 (5mm JBR spacers in the front)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KiwiFlavor For This Useful Post:
Db09ms3 (11-21-2017), monkey.bones.007 (11-16-2017), Thor Hammer (11-16-2017)
 Old 11-16-2017, 04:55 PM   #11538

monkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,459 Times in 1,939 Posts
Groans: 98
Groaned at 296 Times in 73 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I think the problem is the engine isn't in the car. Boom, solving problems.

crapatalk it sucks for free
KiwiFlavor and krimsonviper like this.
monkey.bones.007 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monkey.bones.007 For This Useful Post:
KiwiFlavor (11-16-2017), Thor Hammer (11-16-2017)
 Old 11-17-2017, 08:42 AM   #11539

El Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,867 Times in 1,064 Posts
Groans: 10
Groaned at 16 Times in 16 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Sold the speed today
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1510933241033.jpg (407.7 KB, 35 views)

Styling Mods: Kevdog Tow Plate ~ RX-8 Wheels ~ LED interior lights ~ LED Fog Lights ~ LED Bumper Reflector ~ Corksport Battery Box ~ Corksport Mud Flaps ~ Maisonvi Knob ~ Blackvue Dr550gw-2ch ~ Passport 9500ix

El Beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-19-2017, 11:11 AM   #11540

PlatinumCore16 is a name known to allPlatinumCore16 is a name known to allPlatinumCore16 is a name known to allPlatinumCore16 is a name known to allPlatinumCore16 is a name known to allPlatinumCore16 is a name known to all
Not Ranked  0 score     

Oh man, why??

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
PlatinumCore16 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-21-2017, 06:08 AM   #11541

Not Ranked  0 score     

Sold the speed today
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Old 11-21-2017, 06:52 AM   #11542

El Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by PlatinumCore16 View Post
Oh man, why??

Car had 100k miles, turbo was starting to smoke a bit and it was time to go for something different.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
I didn't stray far from the turbo game. In fact I doubled my game.

KiwiFlavor and Bexar like this.

Styling Mods: Kevdog Tow Plate ~ RX-8 Wheels ~ LED interior lights ~ LED Fog Lights ~ LED Bumper Reflector ~ Corksport Battery Box ~ Corksport Mud Flaps ~ Maisonvi Knob ~ Blackvue Dr550gw-2ch ~ Passport 9500ix

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to El Beaner For This Useful Post:
KiwiFlavor (11-21-2017), monkey.bones.007 (11-21-2017)
 Old 11-21-2017, 06:53 AM   #11543

Not Ranked  0 score     

If you dont mind me asking how much did you sell it for?

Old 11-21-2017, 06:55 AM   #11544

Not Ranked  0 score     

If you dont mind me asking how much did you sell it for?
Sold it for $8k - 100260 miles on it

Sold it with all the mods except for the Aux fan controller, shift knob, dashcam and radar
KiwiFlavor likes this.

The Following User Says Thank You to El Beaner For This Useful Post:
KiwiFlavor (11-21-2017)
 Old 11-21-2017, 09:26 AM   #11545

Not Ranked  0 score     

Sold it for $8k - 100260 miles on it

Sold it with all the mods except for the Aux fan controller, shift knob, dashcam and radar

Not too shabby. Maybe I can get $12.5k for my car with mods lmao

The Following User Says Thank You to KiwiFlavor For This Useful Post:
monkey.bones.007 (11-21-2017)
 Old 11-21-2017, 09:49 AM   #11546

PlatinumCore16 is a name known to allPlatinumCore16 is a name known to allPlatinumCore16 is a name known to allPlatinumCore16 is a name known to allPlatinumCore16 is a name known to allPlatinumCore16 is a name known to all
Not Ranked  0 score     

I think I'll be driving mine until it dies. Several times. Because #racecar .

Putting the winters on today. Also gone give it a boost leak test and see if I can't also get my HPFP internals in today.

PlatinumCore16 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-21-2017, 12:49 PM   #11547

monkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

I'll buy yours for tree fiddy. You know that's a great offer!

KiwiFlavor and PlatinumCore16 like this.
The Following User Says Thank You to monkey.bones.007 For This Useful Post:
KiwiFlavor (11-22-2017)
 Old 11-22-2017, 05:21 AM   #11548

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by monkey.bones.007 View Post
I'll buy yours for tree fiddy. You know that's a great offer!

Throw in handies + eye contact for 60 seconds and it's a deal.
monkey.bones.007 likes this.

monkey.bones.007 (11-22-2017)
 Old 11-22-2017, 06:11 AM   #11549

Not Ranked  0 score     

Throw in handies + eye contact for 60 seconds and it's a deal.
I'll even add mouth hugs as a value added bonus.

KiwiFlavor likes this.
KiwiFlavor (11-22-2017)
 Old 11-22-2017, 06:46 AM   #11550

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by monkey.bones.007 View Post
I'll even add mouth hugs as a value added bonus.

You make it hard to refuse this offer...
monkey.bones.007 likes this.

monkey.bones.007 (11-22-2017)
 Old 11-22-2017, 07:08 AM   #11551

Not Ranked  0 score     

I have been called the persuader. Or asshole, both are equally true.

KiwiFlavor (11-22-2017)
 Old 11-22-2017, 09:43 AM   #11552

andale927 has much to be proud ofandale927 has much to be proud ofandale927 has much to be proud ofandale927 has much to be proud ofandale927 has much to be proud ofandale927 has much to be proud ofandale927 has much to be proud ofandale927 has much to be proud of
Not Ranked  0 score     

6hb u want with rrjft

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Power:
BNR S4 v2 Turbocharger | JBR 3.5" Aluminum Intake | CS Battery Box | GFB Respons BPV |Depo Racing Catless Downpipe | Bosch 3 BAR MAP | JBR 3 Port EBC | ETS Top Mount Intercooler | Autotech HPFP Internals | Ultimate Racing Catback | Corksport Test Pipe | Cobb Accessport V3 | FREEKTUNED E30 Mix

Handling:
Kumho Ecsta PS91 Max Summer Tires | Corksport TMM Insert | Cobb RMM | JBR Weighted Shift Knob | JBR Weighted Shift Bushings | JBR Rear Sway Bar | Damond Short Shift Plate

Other:
JBR Boost Tubes | Cobb Polyeurethane Exhaust Hangers | Speedline Hood Struts | Corksport CF Hood Scoop | Damond OCC Stage 1 | Corksport E-Brake | Corksport Steering Wheel
andale927 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-22-2017, 09:56 AM   #11553

Varomnia is the leader of the worldVaromnia is the leader of the worldVaromnia is the leader of the worldVaromnia is the leader of the worldVaromnia is the leader of the worldVaromnia is the leader of the worldVaromnia is the leader of the worldVaromnia is the leader of the worldVaromnia is the leader of the worldVaromnia is the leader of the worldVaromnia is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Kiwi said "hard", desu. kawaiiiiiiiiii
KiwiFlavor (11-22-2017)
 Old 11-22-2017, 09:57 AM   #11554

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Varomnia View Post
Kiwi said "hard", desu. kawaiiiiiiiiii

Kimooochiiii desuuu!