register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3 MZR Gen2 Forums (2010-2013)
> Gen2 MS3 General Discussion

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree1977Likes

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 01-18-2018, 10:16 PM   #11641
NV7

NV7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by JakeMS3 View Post
Just the TIP?? J/k, I had to man. Lol
Sadly just the TIP 😔 she wouldnít let me do anything else today
NV7 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-21-2018, 07:58 AM   #11642

lazza151 is on a distinguished road
Groaned at 2 Times in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Sooo , while saving up enough cash for a AP and Autotech intrnals I had the non working Qualir head unit replaced with a working Qualir unit for little money.
Also I had 2 x 12 Rockford Fosgate P1's installed powerd by a Lightning Audio Strike amp.
Amp and subs were siiting at home just gathering dust.
Ultimately I would probably just go for one P1 as 2 takes up too much room.
Sound is ok ..
lazza151 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-21-2018, 08:05 AM   #11643

taf0422 is the leader of the worldtaf0422 is the leader of the worldtaf0422 is the leader of the worldtaf0422 is the leader of the worldtaf0422 is the leader of the worldtaf0422 is the leader of the worldtaf0422 is the leader of the worldtaf0422 is the leader of the worldtaf0422 is the leader of the worldtaf0422 is the leader of the worldtaf0422 is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,709 Times in 2,017 Posts
Groans: 192
Groaned at 24 Times in 20 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Took out the GTX3076 set up. Getting ready to install, PTE 5862

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[SIZE="1"]07 MS3 GT..
Engine:Cobb V3,GTX3076r EWG,Wiseco Pistons/Manley Rods, L19's,JMF, Bosch 3.5bar MAP,CS cat-back,M2 DP, full race manifold,FP internals,FREEK 4",CP-E flange HKS,DO Stage II ss lines,Cobb piping,TR8L,MD RMM&TMM,JBR RSB & FSB,JBR SST,JBR knob,ACT 6puck,JBR EGR delete,CPE Seals,Grimmspeed EBC,JBR BSD,MD Catch Can.Looks:yellow lamin-x fogs,chrome turn signals,side moldings removed,20% tint,CS wheelSuspension/Wheels:Enkei RPF1 17x9,Eibach 5mm spaces H&R springs,koni yellows.

GTX3076r --- 479/412
S4-460/400
Highest HP BNR S3
BNR-S3 424/397
taf0422 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to taf0422 For This Useful Post:
Bexar (01-23-2018), Pu Manchu (01-21-2018), roguemazda (02-19-2018)
 Old 01-21-2018, 08:11 AM   #11644

kTaLgsTo is the leader of the worldkTaLgsTo is the leader of the worldkTaLgsTo is the leader of the worldkTaLgsTo is the leader of the worldkTaLgsTo is the leader of the worldkTaLgsTo is the leader of the worldkTaLgsTo is the leader of the worldkTaLgsTo is the leader of the worldkTaLgsTo is the leader of the worldkTaLgsTo is the leader of the worldkTaLgsTo is the leader of the world
Groans: 10
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Nice... Too bad pretty turbos are hidden from view
 Old 01-21-2018, 02:35 PM   #11645

Marcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the world
Groans: 3
Groaned at 22 Times in 14 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Replaced the hot side IC tube last night and that seemed to fix my p2177/87 and 2090... Or it was also that my air filter was barely on. Loosened the filter b/c I managed to drop a nut from the battery tie down while re-fastening it and the filter almost dropped off.

Still have large idle drops and hesitation after the purge valve replacement. Randomly texted a guy I met with a speed6 who actually just had the same issue and he had the front o2 sensor re-calibrated. Waiting to see if that fixed his.

Dealership says my right ball joint is loose and the diff is sweaty/leaking - already. Dealership said the other shop may not have wiped the diff down after I mentioned I just had the seals done. Will see what the shop says about those new two issue's tomorrow but they're responsible for both those and all my intake issue's imo.
2006 Moist Metallica Silver Speed6 GT #6557 @ 259,000km on the orig k04. OE block.clutch.trans.
Intake Valves/Fuel Injector's never serviced

Corksport: IC.RMM.TIP.FSB.Tubes.Strut Tower.JBR: 70a Sides.SSP.51r SURE: Dreadnaught.Juggernaught.Anchors.FlowM6.
Hypertech.MS CAI & SRI.Turbosmart DS BOV.Cobb EBCS.AT HPFP.Deatchsworks.CPe SafeSeals.Redline Trans.Diff. Motul Brake Fluid.
H&R Coils.Moog Camber Arms. SPC Ball Joints.Whiteline Adj RSB.SU Rear Interior Brace.StopTech Perf Pads.Centric X-D Rotors.TechnaFit Braided Clutch-Brake Lines.Damond PS Cooler
Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ 235/40/18.Drag DR-38 +47. Gloss Black Blue Undercut. Pirelli Sottozero s2 240 215/45/18. MS6 OEMs.

To Install: CS Turb/IM/DP/3.5 MAP/OCC, APv3, DM EGR, SURE Full3 Aeros/Rad Hoses / PERM PCV Plate, Stratified Tune, OE Clutch Kit/Fidanza Flywheel

Still thinking about Flowmasters
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-22-2018, 11:05 AM   #11646

AwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the world
Groans: 8
Neutral  +1 score     

Checked my oil today...it's high and this is what's on the underside of my oil cap...I think my coolant reservoir is slightly lower than it has been but I'm not sure of it is or if I'm being paranoid...either way oil change tonight will take a sample and send to Blackstone and will probably do a compression test as well.
AwAfrican is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-23-2018, 04:44 PM   #11647
NV7

NV7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Not Ranked  0 score     

C7B6B4CB-525A-4EED-A619-1BAFBC0CBDB0.jpeg
Painted my front calipers red today and added a quick release bumper kit. Ran out of daylight to finish the back calipers.
NV7 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-23-2018, 04:58 PM   #11648

rpmteg1 has a spectacular aura aboutrpmteg1 has a spectacular aura about
Not Ranked  0 score     

Hmmm...new toys arrived. Guess I know what I'm doing this weekend. Time to dust off the laptop.

comparing the stock 3.6l V6 Pentastar TB and Corksport TB
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20180123_163939.jpg (3.22 MB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg 20180123_163944.jpg (2.88 MB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg 20180123_164008.jpg (3.21 MB, 28 views)
rpmteg1 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-23-2018, 10:35 PM   #11649

Krystorr is a glorious beacon of lightKrystorr is a glorious beacon of lightKrystorr is a glorious beacon of lightKrystorr is a glorious beacon of lightKrystorr is a glorious beacon of light
Groaned at 3 Times in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

I finally pushed it to max boost after finishing a build that went from stage nothing to stage 3 300 miles ago. Learned I have a massive power loss at WOT in 3rd gear. Like hitting a wall type power loss. Come to find out that's another problem brought up here before. I haven't seen the root cause yet but I'm sure it's on MSF somewhere.
Krystorr is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-24-2018, 09:40 AM   #11650
MSF's Punishing Member

Pu Manchu is the leader of the worldPu Manchu is the leader of the worldPu Manchu is the leader of the worldPu Manchu is the leader of the worldPu Manchu is the leader of the worldPu Manchu is the leader of the worldPu Manchu is the leader of the worldPu Manchu is the leader of the worldPu Manchu is the leader of the worldPu Manchu is the leader of the worldPu Manchu is the leader of the world
Thanked 5,247 Times in 1,812 Posts
Groans: 539
Groaned at 179 Times in 116 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by AwAfrican View Post
Checked my oil today...it's high and this is what's on the underside of my oil cap...I think my coolant reservoir is slightly lower than it has been but I'm not sure of it is or if I'm being paranoid...either way oil change tonight will take a sample and send to Blackstone and will probably do a compression test as well.
not really uncommon especially if you take short trips or have a shitty pcv
 Old 01-24-2018, 09:56 AM   #11651

AwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the worldAwAfrican is the leader of the world
Groans: 8
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Pu Manchu View Post
not really uncommon especially if you take short trips or have a shitty pcv
The more I read I realized that it's just condensation...got better with longer drives changed oil anyway as I'm getting close to a swap and it looks fine.
AwAfrican is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-24-2018, 01:50 PM   #11652

Bingo is the leader of the worldBingo is the leader of the worldBingo is the leader of the worldBingo is the leader of the worldBingo is the leader of the worldBingo is the leader of the worldBingo is the leader of the worldBingo is the leader of the worldBingo is the leader of the worldBingo is the leader of the worldBingo is the leader of the world
Groans: 16
Groaned at 9 Times in 7 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by AwAfrican View Post
The more I read I realized that it's just condensation...got better with longer drives changed oil anyway as I'm getting close to a swap and it looks fine.
Yep. While I'm at school in Ann Arbor, practically all of my drives are barely long enough to warm up the car. My oil cap often has a white/milky substance on it. It's been that way for a year now. It goes away after taking longer drives.

Things that don't: Gen Pu wheels, CPE center pod with Prosport boost, OP, and OT gauges, Eonon G9151A.
Bingo is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-25-2018, 01:56 PM   #11653

motoman has a reputation beyond reputemotoman has a reputation beyond reputemotoman has a reputation beyond reputemotoman has a reputation beyond reputemotoman has a reputation beyond reputemotoman has a reputation beyond reputemotoman has a reputation beyond reputemotoman has a reputation beyond reputemotoman has a reputation beyond reputemotoman has a reputation beyond reputemotoman has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

Applied the latest map from Freektune and did some 2500-6500 RPM WOT runs in 3rd gear. Probably one or two more tweaks and I'll be done. Doing 30-80 mph in 6.5 seconds at this point. Seems fast.
 Old 01-25-2018, 02:15 PM   #11654

Redlinedgamer will become famous soon enough
Not Ranked  0 score     

Fabbed up a new mount for the accessport. Got tired of the suction cup mount falling Used the heavy duty outdoor double sided tape. Velcro is the 3m rated for 10lbs. Seems to hold great. I've used the same tape to mount my dash cam and expect it to stick even in warm temps.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
motoman and AveryPlaysBass like this.
Redlinedgamer is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-25-2018, 02:16 PM   #11655

knocturnal has a reputation beyond reputeknocturnal has a reputation beyond reputeknocturnal has a reputation beyond reputeknocturnal has a reputation beyond reputeknocturnal has a reputation beyond reputeknocturnal has a reputation beyond reputeknocturnal has a reputation beyond reputeknocturnal has a reputation beyond reputeknocturnal has a reputation beyond reputeknocturnal has a reputation beyond reputeknocturnal has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 1
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Put the car up for sale and instantly got a buyer. Bout to move to japan because that's where i got orders too. I will be picking up a Nissan r32 gtr while i am there on my 2 year orders. Hopefully when i get back there is a new Speed out. I am going to miss her.
motoman likes this.

Mods:
BNR S4 V2 // XS Power Manifold V3 // JBR Tru-3.0" Aluminum Intake // Devils Own WMI D10 NOZZLE// JBR DISI Bypass Valve Hose // JBR 70duro RMM // JBR SSB // JBR SSP // JBR Coolant Bypass Kit // DM EGR Full Delete Kit // DM TMM // DM PMM // COBB AP V2 // CNT Racing Catless Downpipe // CP-E TMIC // CP-E Injector Seals // SP63 Valve Cover Breather // Custom 3" Magnaflow exhaust //One Step Colder NGK Plugs // Bosch 3bar Map sensor // Grimmspeed EBCS // MD OCC // MD PCV Plate // Stop Tech Braided Lines // Autotech Internals // Forge BPV V1 // Corksport V2 RSB // Eibach PRO-kit

Stratified Tuned Stage 2 OTS+
273whp/330wtq

SnailD Tuned on Meth
316whp/359wtq

Purple Drank Tuned BNR S4 V2 and 100%Meth
412whp/373wtq

knocturnal is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-25-2018, 02:38 PM   #11656

motoman has a reputation beyond reputemotoman has a reputation beyond reputemotoman has a reputation beyond reputemotoman has a reputation beyond reputemotoman has a reputation beyond reputemotoman has a reputation beyond reputemotoman has a reputation beyond reputemotoman has a reputation beyond reputemotoman has a reputation beyond reputemotoman has a reputation beyond reputemotoman has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by NV7 View Post
Sadly just the TIP 😔 she wouldnít let me do anything else today
Sometimes you just have to push past the TIP so she can see what she's missing.
 Old 01-25-2018, 08:31 PM   #11657

NexgenCesar has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Not Ranked  0 score     

I remote started my car and walked into a beautiful CEL ...
NexgenCesar is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says NO Thank You to NexgenCesar For This Un-useful Post:
Vansquish (02-02-2018)
 Old 01-25-2018, 08:41 PM   #11658
Tachyonic Moderator

MS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the world
Thanked 3,690 Times in 1,889 Posts
Groans: 283
Groaned at 20 Times in 16 Posts

Originally Posted by NexgenCesar View Post
I remote started my car and walked into a beautiful CEL ...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Jonb82 and AveryPlaysBass like this.
BNR S4, XSPower v3 Exhaust Manifold w/ Tial 44mm EWG Cobb accessport V3, Dizzy Tune in progress CP-e stage2 rmm, tmic, hpfp JBR boost tubes, Tru-3.5in Intake inside a Corksport Cold Air Box, Catless Downpipe & Racepipe, bypass hose, hood scoop, BPV, hood struts, stubby antenna, Aluminum Skid Plate, EBCS, 3.5BAR MAP Sensor, Magnaflow Catback Exhaust DM Full EGR Delete, Passenger Motor Mount, Transmission Motor Mount., Coolant Bypass, VTCS Delete, NGK ILTR6A-7G ,G-LOC R6 Brake pads and Centric High Carbon brake rotors Looks: 25% tint front, 5% back, Heat-blocking front windshield film Escort Passport Max360, RGBW Halos/Demon Eyes 20'' LED Light bar

Use my Updated Custom Google Search to search this forum since the advanced search here is broken
MS3Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MS3Shadow For This Useful Post:
Db09ms3 (02-05-2018), Jonb82 (01-29-2018), monkey.bones.007 (01-26-2018)
 Old 02-02-2018, 05:11 PM   #11659

NeoKraSH is a splendid one to beholdNeoKraSH is a splendid one to beholdNeoKraSH is a splendid one to beholdNeoKraSH is a splendid one to beholdNeoKraSH is a splendid one to beholdNeoKraSH is a splendid one to beholdNeoKraSH is a splendid one to behold
Not Ranked  0 score     

Blew the motor
MS3Shadow likes this.
 Old 02-02-2018, 06:34 PM   #11660

Jonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the world
Groaned at 24 Times in 9 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by NeoKraSH View Post
Blew the motor

Hope it bought you a drink first.

CS TIP/SRI CS RMM CS Sexy Steering Wheel CS Springs & Struts CS Shirt Throw Shifter CS Shifter Bushings CS TBE CS Boost Tubes CP-e TMIC HKS BOV in resirc DM Vented OCC DM TMM DM PMM DM SSP Autotech Internals Custom E33 Freaktune
Jonb82 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jonb82 For This Useful Post:
Db09ms3 (02-05-2018), JSmith (02-09-2018), kTaLgsTo (02-02-2018), monkey.bones.007 (02-02-2018)
 Old 02-02-2018, 06:53 PM   #11661

monkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,579 Times in 2,007 Posts
Groans: 98
Groaned at 296 Times in 73 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Jonb82 View Post
Hope it bought you a drink first.

At least it wasn't a seal.

crapatalk it sucks for free
Jonb82 likes this.
monkey.bones.007 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monkey.bones.007 For This Useful Post:
Db09ms3 (02-05-2018), Jonb82 (02-03-2018)
 Old 02-03-2018, 01:56 PM   #11662

6kipps is a glorious beacon of light6kipps is a glorious beacon of light6kipps is a glorious beacon of light6kipps is a glorious beacon of light6kipps is a glorious beacon of light6kipps is a glorious beacon of light
Not Ranked  0 score     

Changed the oil, rotated the tires, and changed the transmission fluid.

I've been using Penzoil Platinum now for a couple of oil changes. I've noticed that the oil coming out of the drain pan and the crud coming out of my catch can are a lot dirtier (more breakdown?) than when I used Rotella. I'll give the Penzoil one more shot and probably go back to Rotella.

As for the tranny, I did a lot of reading and was split between the FoMoCo and Redline formulas. My only complaint with the OEM fluid, which has been in there for 75K miles, was that the differential whined a lot when it heated up. So, I went with the Redline MT-85 to get a little more viscosity to see if it helps when the tranny/diffy get warm.

Tires have about 44K miles on them and will probably last one more oil change cycle - the "D" is starting to wear through.
 Old 02-03-2018, 04:30 PM   #11663

kTaLgsTo is the leader of the worldkTaLgsTo is the leader of the worldkTaLgsTo is the leader of the worldkTaLgsTo is the leader of the worldkTaLgsTo is the leader of the worldkTaLgsTo is the leader of the worldkTaLgsTo is the leader of the worldkTaLgsTo is the leader of the worldkTaLgsTo is the leader of the worldkTaLgsTo is the leader of the worldkTaLgsTo is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

The "D" wearing through has never been a problem for me, I suppose I don't use it enough...
 Old 02-05-2018, 09:00 AM   #11664

Not Ranked  0 score     

Not a Mazda, but I did the U joints in the ltd, if anyone knows anything about u joints, you know these were just getting broken in
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20180204_113140.jpg (1.65 MB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20180204_112759.jpg (1.54 MB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20180204_112742.jpg (1.51 MB, 22 views)
Db09ms3 likes this.
 Old 02-05-2018, 04:15 PM   #11665

krimsonviper has a spectacular aura aboutkrimsonviper has a spectacular aura aboutkrimsonviper has a spectacular aura about
Groaned at 4 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I changed my oil Saturday. Is it just a placebo, or do people notice more pep in the engine and the engine runs a little quieter? Never noticed these things in the previous 3s I owned.
3. The answer might have gone over my head and I need clarification.

Not modding just to mod. If something in maintenance comes up and aftermarket offers me something Iíll probably take it.
krimsonviper is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-05-2018, 07:16 PM   #11666

Stafford0620 is an unknown quantity at this point
Not Ranked  0 score     

Well I just bought my Speed saturday. Super pumped! Also changed the oil with 5w30 Pennzoil Full Synthetic and a K&N Oil Filter! Next change may be tranny fluid and possibly new rotors/pads.
Stafford0620 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-06-2018, 03:58 AM   #11667

LKTV will become famous soon enough
Groaned at 6 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Stafford0620 View Post
Well I just bought my Speed saturday. Super pumped! Also changed the oil with 5w30 Pennzoil Full Synthetic and a K&N Oil Filter! Next change may be tranny fluid and possibly new rotors/pads.
Ayee another Black Mica speed! Welcome!

As for the rotors and pads, the stock brakes are great but superrr dusty. For sure go check out the “suspension and brake” threads if you haven’t already.
Stafford0620 (02-06-2018)
 Old 02-06-2018, 05:13 PM   #11668

LowFlyin has a brilliant futureLowFlyin has a brilliant futureLowFlyin has a brilliant futureLowFlyin has a brilliant futureLowFlyin has a brilliant futureLowFlyin has a brilliant futureLowFlyin has a brilliant futureLowFlyin has a brilliant futureLowFlyin has a brilliant futureLowFlyin has a brilliant futureLowFlyin has a brilliant future
Not Ranked  0 score     

Swapped out my 3" intake for a 3.5 preparing for bnr.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk
LowFlyin is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-06-2018, 06:30 PM   #11669

Stafford0620 is an unknown quantity at this point
Not Ranked  0 score     

Thanks for the welcome! I saw this speed and instantly fell in love with it!
Stafford0620 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-07-2018, 05:50 PM   #11670

MarvinM10 is just really niceMarvinM10 is just really niceMarvinM10 is just really niceMarvinM10 is just really niceMarvinM10 is just really nice
Not Ranked  0 score     

I did math.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1750.JPG (963.9 KB, 24 views)
Cheapspeed, alden and kTaLgsTo like this.
MarvinM10 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MarvinM10 For This Useful Post:
knocturnal (03-18-2018), Pu Manchu (02-08-2018)
 Old 02-07-2018, 05:59 PM   #11671
Tachyonic Moderator

MS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the world
Thanked 3,690 Times in 1,889 Posts
Groans: 283
Groaned at 20 Times in 16 Posts

Originally Posted by MarvinM10 View Post
I did math.
#Theydidthemath

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
BNR S4, XSPower v3 Exhaust Manifold w/ Tial 44mm EWG Cobb accessport V3, Dizzy Tune in progress CP-e stage2 rmm, tmic, hpfp JBR boost tubes, Tru-3.5in Intake inside a Corksport Cold Air Box, Catless Downpipe & Racepipe, bypass hose, hood scoop, BPV, hood struts, stubby antenna, Aluminum Skid Plate, EBCS, 3.5BAR MAP Sensor, Magnaflow Catback Exhaust DM Full EGR Delete, Passenger Motor Mount, Transmission Motor Mount., Coolant Bypass, VTCS Delete, NGK ILTR6A-7G ,G-LOC R6 Brake pads and Centric High Carbon brake rotors Looks: 25% tint front, 5% back, Heat-blocking front windshield film Escort Passport Max360, RGBW Halos/Demon Eyes 20'' LED Light bar

Use my Updated Custom Google Search to search this forum since the advanced search here is broken
MS3Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-10-2018, 03:08 PM   #11672

Tifosi42 has a reputation beyond reputeTifosi42 has a reputation beyond reputeTifosi42 has a reputation beyond reputeTifosi42 has a reputation beyond reputeTifosi42 has a reputation beyond reputeTifosi42 has a reputation beyond reputeTifosi42 has a reputation beyond reputeTifosi42 has a reputation beyond reputeTifosi42 has a reputation beyond reputeTifosi42 has a reputation beyond reputeTifosi42 has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

I picked up a set of race car wheels.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 7DE383E9-7983-41BE-8BC8-6DD94C01C392.jpeg (3.32 MB, 44 views)
 Old 02-11-2018, 11:16 AM   #11673

issaslowcar is an unknown quantity at this point
Not Ranked  0 score     

Did an oil change with pen platinum, balance, rotate, alignment, noticed my r/f wheel is slightly bent. No biggie but gives me a reason for new wheels.
issaslowcar is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-18-2018, 06:18 PM   #11674

Marcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the worldMarcus is the leader of the world
Groaned at 22 Times in 14 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Replaced the front o2 sensor, no more cels and dodgy driving.
2006 Moist Metallica Silver Speed6 GT #6557 @ 259,000km on the orig k04. OE block.clutch.trans.
Intake Valves/Fuel Injector's never serviced

Corksport: IC.RMM.TIP.FSB.Tubes.Strut Tower.JBR: 70a Sides.SSP.51r SURE: Dreadnaught.Juggernaught.Anchors.FlowM6.
Hypertech.MS CAI & SRI.Turbosmart DS BOV.Cobb EBCS.AT HPFP.Deatchsworks.CPe SafeSeals.Redline Trans.Diff. Motul Brake Fluid.
H&R Coils.Moog Camber Arms. SPC Ball Joints.Whiteline Adj RSB.SU Rear Interior Brace.StopTech Perf Pads.Centric X-D Rotors.TechnaFit Braided Clutch-Brake Lines.Damond PS Cooler
Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ 235/40/18.Drag DR-38 +47. Gloss Black Blue Undercut. Pirelli Sottozero s2 240 215/45/18. MS6 OEMs.

To Install: CS Turb/IM/DP/3.5 MAP/OCC, APv3, DM EGR, SURE Full3 Aeros/Rad Hoses / PERM PCV Plate, Stratified Tune, OE Clutch Kit/Fidanza Flywheel

Still thinking about Flowmasters
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-19-2018, 02:07 PM   #11675
K3N

K3N has a reputation beyond reputeK3N has a reputation beyond reputeK3N has a reputation beyond reputeK3N has a reputation beyond reputeK3N has a reputation beyond reputeK3N has a reputation beyond reputeK3N has a reputation beyond reputeK3N has a reputation beyond reputeK3N has a reputation beyond reputeK3N has a reputation beyond reputeK3N has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

Oh boy... picked up a BenPack lift, new clutch (Spec Stage 2+) and flywheel (Fidanza). Paid someone else to do clutch work. Removed old, worn SPC balljoints and waiting for the new ones to come in. Life is SO much easier with the lift!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
BNR Stage 3 Turbo // Stratified Boost Dial // Grimmspeed EBCS // TWM Stage 2 STS kit // ETS TMIC // BC Coilovers // SPC Joints // Forge BPV // Whiteline 24mm rear sway bar // Cobb AP // Cobb SRI // Cobb TIP // GT Spec Trail Braces // GT Spec Front Tower strut brace // Corksport Dual Exhaust // CPE Diff Brace // AWR Tranny Mount // AWR Rear Mount // AWR Right motor Mount // Denso ITV 22's

Last edited by K3N; 02-19-2018 at 02:10 PM. Reason: Tapatalk strikes again. This was meant for speed 6 section.
K3N is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-20-2018, 01:15 PM   #11676

soulitified is a jewel in the roughsoulitified is a jewel in the roughsoulitified is a jewel in the rough
Not Ranked  0 score     

-Installed the Corksport EBCS

-Replaced the fuel pressure relief valve, due to bouncing idle and failure to build fuel pressure in the key on position.

ACT: 6 Puck
Autotech: HPFP Internals
BF Goodrich G-Force Comp-2 [225/40/18]
Cobb: AccessPort, FMIC Piping v2, SRI
CS: Injector Seals, TIP, EBCS
Damond: EGR Delete, RMM, PMM, 2 OCC's & PCV Plate
Eibach: Sportline Springs
Enkei GSR's
GoFastBits: TMS Dualport BOV
JBR: IM/TB Coolant Delete + Gaskets, RSB + Tru-Torsion Billet Bracket/Bushings
Koni: Yellows Struts
Manzo: Downpipe
Megan Racing: Camber Arms
Racing Beat: CBE w/ Muffler Delete
Treadstone: TR8 Core
Whiteline: ALK, Bumpsteer Kit, Poly Bushings, Rear Endlinks
soulitified is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-21-2018, 03:23 PM   #11677

Tifosi42 has a reputation beyond reputeTifosi42 has a reputation beyond reputeTifosi42 has a reputation beyond reputeTifosi42 has a reputation beyond reputeTifosi42 has a reputation beyond reputeTifosi42 has a reputation beyond reputeTifosi42 has a reputation beyond reputeTifosi42 has a reputation beyond reputeTifosi42 has a reputation beyond reputeTifosi42 has a reputation beyond reputeTifosi42 has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

Over the weekend I test fit the FD RX7 wheels I bought. The tires are 10 year old RS2s so they are garbage, but the wheels fit great with 245/45 tires.
Db09ms3 (02-21-2018)
 Old 02-21-2018, 11:20 PM   #11678

Hunts_ms3 can only hope to improve
Groaned at 4 Times in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     
Exclamation Need help figuring this out

Hey just had question in my Speed3 08 when I go wide open throttle (wot) I get like a little stutter my boost still builds but itís like backfiring at same time but if I ease into the the throttle I have no problems do you know what this could be I just put new fuel pump internals in Autotech but I was thinking maybe injectiors/seals. I replaced one of my faulty coil pack could it be another one or like clutch itís has brand new bnr s4 turbo full 3inch exhaust with, catless Downpipe, full-race turbo manifold , and 3.5 intake , then Cobb v2, I have all supporting mods for my bnr s4
Hunts_ms3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-22-2018, 03:56 PM   #11679
MSF's Punishing Member

Pu Manchu is the leader of the worldPu Manchu is the leader of the worldPu Manchu is the leader of the worldPu Manchu is the leader of the worldPu Manchu is the leader of the worldPu Manchu is the leader of the worldPu Manchu is the leader of the worldPu Manchu is the leader of the worldPu Manchu is the leader of the worldPu Manchu is the leader of the worldPu Manchu is the leader of the world
Thanked 5,247 Times in 1,812 Posts
Groans: 539
Groaned at 179 Times in 116 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Hunts_ms3 View Post
Hey just had question in my Speed3 08 when I go wide open throttle (wot) I get like a little stutter my boost still builds but itís like backfiring at same time but if I ease into the the throttle I have no problems do you know what this could be I just put new fuel pump internals in Autotech but I was thinking maybe injectiors/seals. I replaced one of my faulty coil pack could it be another one or like clutch itís has brand new bnr s4 turbo full 3inch exhaust with, catless Downpipe, full-race turbo manifold , and 3.5 intake , then Cobb v2, I have all supporting mods for my bnr s4
ask your tuner.
 Old 02-22-2018, 09:59 PM   #11680

ryguy 3 has a reputation beyond reputeryguy 3 has a reputation beyond reputeryguy 3 has a reputation beyond reputeryguy 3 has a reputation beyond reputeryguy 3 has a reputation beyond reputeryguy 3 has a reputation beyond reputeryguy 3 has a reputation beyond reputeryguy 3 has a reputation beyond reputeryguy 3 has a reputation beyond reputeryguy 3 has a reputation beyond reputeryguy 3 has a reputation beyond repute
Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Hunts_ms3 View Post
Have you checked your plug gap?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
ryguy 3 is offline   Reply With Quote