register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3 MZR Gen2 Forums (2010-2013)
> Gen2 MS3 General Discussion

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree1986Likes

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 12-04-2012, 04:53 PM   #1401

PUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,595 Times in 999 Posts
Groans: 61
Groaned at 12 Times in 9 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Ultimate Racing CBE matched up with my OBX test pipe...not quite bolted up to the tp yet in the pic tho

Sent with my thumbs from tappy, tap tap taparoo.
HTP: 3.5" Intake + 51r Battery Tray
CPE: Stage 2 RMM//Manifold
JBR: SSP//Shifter Bushings//Knob//TMM//OCC
UR: CBE
HKS: SSQV4
CS: Springs
NGK 1-Step Colder
POWERED BY PURPLE DRANK
I'm from Jersey...the Drama State.
PUGENE is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-04-2012, 05:07 PM   #1402

cargar62 is a jewel in the roughcargar62 is a jewel in the roughcargar62 is a jewel in the rough
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Got a free alignment from local Mazda house. Getting lots of inner shoulder wear on all 4 @ 19.8k miles(not complaining)knew something was up. After lots of phone calls they said fine we'll give it to him for free. Pretty stoked since originally 187 bucks yikes. One weird thing is that they made me and this other service guy sit in it while they did the alignment. HMMM? still wondering bout that one
cargar62 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cargar62 For This Useful Post:
simply_pandora (12-05-2012)
 Old 12-04-2012, 05:12 PM   #1403

GODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the world
Thanked 6,011 Times in 1,973 Posts
Groans: 1
Groaned at 58 Times in 43 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by voltron View Post
Put jbr 88 pmm and rmm in. Took out the sure rmm. And would you believe after 7 months of use both bushings are broken and torn up. Fuck sure and their bullshit products.
You will love the JBR mounts man no joke!

Tapatalk LIKE A BOSS!
HYPNOTIC TUNED, FREEK TUNED, HTP full 3" intake/TIP, HKS SSQV 4 full VTA, Corksport catless downpipe, Corksport catless Racepipe, Cobb AP V3, Autotech Fuel Pump Internals, JBR 88duro RMM, JBR 88duro TMM, JBR 80duro PMM, JBR cylindrical shift knob, Fidanza aluminum flywheel, EBC green brake pads, Centric high carbon rotors, Nitto NT555 tires, Gorilla spline lug nuts, DDM tuning HID's lows, Resonator Delete.
GODspeed7 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GODspeed7 For This Useful Post:
Voltron (12-04-2012)
 Old 12-04-2012, 05:28 PM   #1404

PPD369Speed3 is the leader of the worldPPD369Speed3 is the leader of the worldPPD369Speed3 is the leader of the worldPPD369Speed3 is the leader of the worldPPD369Speed3 is the leader of the worldPPD369Speed3 is the leader of the worldPPD369Speed3 is the leader of the worldPPD369Speed3 is the leader of the worldPPD369Speed3 is the leader of the worldPPD369Speed3 is the leader of the worldPPD369Speed3 is the leader of the world
Groans: 8
Groaned at 97 Times in 19 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by freekspool808 View Post
Oh damn, yeah i got an AP running the CS Stage 1 OTS map. ill baby the crap out of it until i get the AT intenals then bro! Good looking out. when i did the install i left the DP out since everyone recommended the AT internals before the DP. i guess i was misinformed! i did a log lastnight and i wasnt going below 1600 but im not trying to risk anything, im playing it safe til im 100%.
No problem. Just remember, even though your above 1600. now that doesn't mean the next time you go wot your internals will hold that pressure.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
freekspool808 likes this.

BNR S3 / HTP 3" Intake / Grimspeed EBCS / AT Internals / Cobb AP / UR Catless TBE / ETS TMIC / Forge V1 BPV / JBR 88 Duro RMM / Eibach Pro kit / SPC Camber Arms

Freektune in progress
PPD369Speed3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-04-2012, 05:47 PM   #1405

Littlescroll is the leader of the worldLittlescroll is the leader of the worldLittlescroll is the leader of the worldLittlescroll is the leader of the worldLittlescroll is the leader of the worldLittlescroll is the leader of the worldLittlescroll is the leader of the worldLittlescroll is the leader of the worldLittlescroll is the leader of the worldLittlescroll is the leader of the worldLittlescroll is the leader of the world
Groans: 26
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Internals and test pipe went in today. Flashed stage 2 ots and babying it for a while. Car sounds good but I want to go rip on it and take some logs.

^Sold August 2015^

Current: 2008 Acura TL

Littlescroll is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-04-2012, 06:25 PM   #1406

Darth_Nuruodo is the leader of the worldDarth_Nuruodo is the leader of the worldDarth_Nuruodo is the leader of the worldDarth_Nuruodo is the leader of the worldDarth_Nuruodo is the leader of the worldDarth_Nuruodo is the leader of the worldDarth_Nuruodo is the leader of the worldDarth_Nuruodo is the leader of the worldDarth_Nuruodo is the leader of the worldDarth_Nuruodo is the leader of the worldDarth_Nuruodo is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,795 Times in 1,543 Posts
Groans: 88
Groaned at 57 Times in 36 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by cargar62 View Post
Got a free alignment from local Mazda house. Getting lots of inner shoulder wear on all 4 @ 19.8k miles(not complaining)knew something was up. After lots of phone calls they said fine we'll give it to him for free. Pretty stoked since originally 187 bucks yikes. One weird thing is that they made me and this other service guy sit in it while they did the alignment. HMMM? still wondering bout that one
This is how you do a proper alignment that actually aims to get things true, and not just match some numbers in a book. Your suspension moves when there is a load on it, it makes no sense to get things true with no weight in the car.

tapatatapa... DROID 2 Global... etc etc
Cobb AP -- 3" SRI + TIP -- gutted mid-pipe -- CX Racing FMIC -- JBR 88duro Mount Trilogy -- GrimmSpeed EBCS -- 3 Bar Map Sensor -- Kozmic vented OCC -- Synapse DV -- Magnaflow CBE -- DDM 55w 5000K low beams
4 gallon E85 mix self tune 314/370 Dynojet

2005 Black Mica Mazdaspeed MX-5
Bone stock so far
Darth_Nuruodo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Darth_Nuruodo For This Useful Post:
Hush (12-07-2012)
 Old 12-04-2012, 07:24 PM   #1407

cargar62 is a jewel in the roughcargar62 is a jewel in the roughcargar62 is a jewel in the rough
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Darth_Nuruodo View Post
This is how you do a proper alignment that actually aims to get things true, and not just match some numbers in a book. Your suspension moves when there is a load on it, it makes no sense to get things true with no weight in the car.

Ahhhhhh!
cargar62 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-04-2012, 07:27 PM   #1408

Ryguy is the leader of the worldRyguy is the leader of the worldRyguy is the leader of the worldRyguy is the leader of the worldRyguy is the leader of the worldRyguy is the leader of the worldRyguy is the leader of the worldRyguy is the leader of the worldRyguy is the leader of the worldRyguy is the leader of the worldRyguy is the leader of the world
Groans: 9
Groaned at 5 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by SpeedEugene3 View Post
Ultimate Racing CBE matched up with my OBX test pipe...not quite bolted up to the tp yet in the pic tho

Sent with my thumbs from tappy, tap tap taparoo.
How do you like those pilot sport a/s tires?
Ryguy is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-04-2012, 08:01 PM   #1409

PUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,595 Times in 999 Posts
Groans: 61
Groaned at 12 Times in 9 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post
How do you like those pilot sport a/s tires?
They are what came on the car (bought it used in April) and I have no complaints. I would prefer a summer tire and winter setup though.
HTP: 3.5" Intake + 51r Battery Tray
CPE: Stage 2 RMM//Manifold
JBR: SSP//Shifter Bushings//Knob//TMM//OCC
UR: CBE
HKS: SSQV4
CS: Springs
NGK 1-Step Colder
POWERED BY PURPLE DRANK
I'm from Jersey...the Drama State.
PUGENE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PUGENE For This Useful Post:
Ryguy (12-06-2012)
 Old 12-05-2012, 02:14 AM   #1410
Nishan

ms3blackmica is the leader of the worldms3blackmica is the leader of the worldms3blackmica is the leader of the worldms3blackmica is the leader of the worldms3blackmica is the leader of the worldms3blackmica is the leader of the worldms3blackmica is the leader of the worldms3blackmica is the leader of the worldms3blackmica is the leader of the worldms3blackmica is the leader of the worldms3blackmica is the leader of the world
Thanked 19,305 Times in 4,386 Posts
Groans: 22
Groaned at 20 Times in 15 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by H_L910 View Post
35000 miles. Maybe 50 miles with BT?
You blew after 50 miles on BT !?

wtf lol

do you know the cause? how much boost? tuner?
 Old 12-05-2012, 05:42 PM   #1411

Wicked is the leader of the worldWicked is the leader of the worldWicked is the leader of the worldWicked is the leader of the worldWicked is the leader of the worldWicked is the leader of the worldWicked is the leader of the worldWicked is the leader of the worldWicked is the leader of the worldWicked is the leader of the worldWicked is the leader of the world
Groaned at 3 Times in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

H&R's are on, woot!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0856.jpg (1.85 MB, 92 views)
2010 Velocity Red Mica MAZDASPEED3 |E30 self tune|CorkSport SRI/TIP|CorkSport Ice Box|CorkSport TMIC|Forge v2|Autotech Internals|JBR 80a RMM|JBR Shifter Bushings|COBB shift knob|H&R springs|JBR rear camber arms|MOOG end links|
Wicked is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wicked For This Useful Post:
ibsir (12-09-2012), simply_pandora (12-06-2012)
 Old 12-05-2012, 11:11 PM   #1412

jdmage_mx5 is the leader of the worldjdmage_mx5 is the leader of the worldjdmage_mx5 is the leader of the worldjdmage_mx5 is the leader of the worldjdmage_mx5 is the leader of the worldjdmage_mx5 is the leader of the worldjdmage_mx5 is the leader of the worldjdmage_mx5 is the leader of the worldjdmage_mx5 is the leader of the worldjdmage_mx5 is the leader of the worldjdmage_mx5 is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,654 Times in 805 Posts
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Wicked View Post
H&R's are on, woot!
What struts are you using? OEM?

HTA 3076 | HTP 4" Intake, battery tray, under mount piping | CPE Exhaust Manifold, downpipe, FMIC & Stage 2 RMM | MD TMM and PMM | Tial MV-R ewg w/ Kozmic dump tube | VCTS delete/Ported IM | JBR OCC, EGR delete, BSD w/ oil pan baffle & RSB | SP63 Oil Cap Breather | Synapse SB BPV | UR CBE | Autotech HPFP | H & R Coilovers | Whiteline Endlinks | Manley Pistons & Rods | L19 Head Studs | Kozmic 6th Port w/ DW65c ITFP | Snow Performance Stg 2 Meth | JMF Manifold | SouthBend Stg 3 Endurance Clutch | Tuned with
jdmage_mx5 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-06-2012, 04:31 AM   #1413

Wicked is the leader of the worldWicked is the leader of the worldWicked is the leader of the worldWicked is the leader of the worldWicked is the leader of the worldWicked is the leader of the worldWicked is the leader of the worldWicked is the leader of the worldWicked is the leader of the worldWicked is the leader of the worldWicked is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

For now. Koni Yellows will be on order soon. It may sound dumb, but I wasn't sure if I'd like being lowered. I know it's extra work
2010 Velocity Red Mica MAZDASPEED3 |E30 self tune|CorkSport SRI/TIP|CorkSport Ice Box|CorkSport TMIC|Forge v2|Autotech Internals|JBR 80a RMM|JBR Shifter Bushings|COBB shift knob|H&R springs|JBR rear camber arms|MOOG end links|
 Old 12-06-2012, 01:01 PM   #1414

Zabbin123 has a reputation beyond reputeZabbin123 has a reputation beyond reputeZabbin123 has a reputation beyond reputeZabbin123 has a reputation beyond reputeZabbin123 has a reputation beyond reputeZabbin123 has a reputation beyond reputeZabbin123 has a reputation beyond reputeZabbin123 has a reputation beyond reputeZabbin123 has a reputation beyond reputeZabbin123 has a reputation beyond reputeZabbin123 has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by ms3blackmica View Post
Are you doing a drop in?
Yeah, no special bores or anything... If I had the funds... Hell yeah!... But just corillo rods and Wisco pistons... got a great deal, was 900 for both! and the Bearings were only 50 shipped...

Still waiting on the bearings though...

Lots o' Stuff
Zabbin123 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-06-2012, 07:39 PM   #1415

f-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,044 Times in 427 Posts
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Travis View Post
You'll pay for it when you go to sell it. One way or another it will affect you. Sucks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
The plans are to keep the car. Resale value will definitely drop now that the original bumper is going bye bye. I don't anticipate any extra surprises once the bumper cover comes off, so the effects will (hopefully) be minimal.
JBR RSB, Stage2 OCC, Stage 2 SSP, IM TIG, 70D RMM, 70D PMM // DevilsOwn Stage 2 WMI kit + DO7 nozzle (MSF-prize) // COBB AP (Self-tune), XLE BPV // Corksport TMIC, SRI, TIP // Racing Beat Cat-back Exhaust // Denso Iridium ITV22 Spark Plugs // SURE TB TIG // Ultimate Racing Test Pipe // KMD HPFP Internals // TSW Nurburgring 18x7.5 ET45 Matte Black // SWIFT Spec-R Lowering Springs //
f-castrillo is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-06-2012, 09:16 PM   #1416

Darth_Nuruodo is the leader of the worldDarth_Nuruodo is the leader of the worldDarth_Nuruodo is the leader of the worldDarth_Nuruodo is the leader of the worldDarth_Nuruodo is the leader of the worldDarth_Nuruodo is the leader of the worldDarth_Nuruodo is the leader of the worldDarth_Nuruodo is the leader of the worldDarth_Nuruodo is the leader of the worldDarth_Nuruodo is the leader of the worldDarth_Nuruodo is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,795 Times in 1,543 Posts
Groans: 88
Groaned at 57 Times in 36 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Got another speeding ticket. Definitely think a radar detector is on my holiday shopping list now.

Cobb AP -- 3" SRI + TIP -- gutted mid-pipe -- CX Racing FMIC -- JBR 88duro Mount Trilogy -- GrimmSpeed EBCS -- 3 Bar Map Sensor -- Kozmic vented OCC -- Synapse DV -- Magnaflow CBE -- DDM 55w 5000K low beams
4 gallon E85 mix self tune 314/370 Dynojet

2005 Black Mica Mazdaspeed MX-5
Bone stock so far
Darth_Nuruodo is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-06-2012, 09:52 PM   #1417

GODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the world
Thanked 6,011 Times in 1,973 Posts
Groaned at 58 Times in 43 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Darth_Cholo View Post
Got another speeding ticket. Definitely think a radar detector is on my holiday shopping list now.

I have one and I still got a speeding ticket 2 days ago. 49 in a 30. It went off for half a second and that was all she wrote.

Tapatalk LIKE A BOSS!
HYPNOTIC TUNED, FREEK TUNED, HTP full 3" intake/TIP, HKS SSQV 4 full VTA, Corksport catless downpipe, Corksport catless Racepipe, Cobb AP V3, Autotech Fuel Pump Internals, JBR 88duro RMM, JBR 88duro TMM, JBR 80duro PMM, JBR cylindrical shift knob, Fidanza aluminum flywheel, EBC green brake pads, Centric high carbon rotors, Nitto NT555 tires, Gorilla spline lug nuts, DDM tuning HID's lows, Resonator Delete.
GODspeed7 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-07-2012, 12:10 AM   #1418

apawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the worldapawk is the leader of the world
Groans: 3
Groaned at 8 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Installed CS Shifter Bushings and tweaked the shifting lever thingy-mabob while I was doing it. Shifts feel MUCH cleaner than they ever have!

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
simply_pandora likes this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2008 Sunlight Silver MS3 GT // Because racecar SOLD
Cobb AP || Autotech Internals || CP-e Safe Seals || Bosch 3Bar|| Godspeed FMIC with Godspeed piping || ATP catless downpipe || GT3076R || 3" HTP Intake/Inlet || Turbo Smart Dual Port running in 50/50 || SI Boost Tubes || JBR RMM 80a || JBR SSP || JBR Shifter Bushings || EGR Delete || Corksport LED Lighting || Apexi auto timer || Eibach PK || 18x8 Motegi SP10s || 225/40/18 Nitto NT555 || NGK 1 Step Colder plugs

Dynojet 7/6/2013 349.71whp 333lb tq

Dynojet 8/2/2013 378.26whp 384lb tq

Dynojet 8/31/2013 392.14whp 397lb tq

PERM Tuned by Alan and DJ
apawk is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-07-2012, 02:08 AM   #1419
Nishan

ms3blackmica is the leader of the worldms3blackmica is the leader of the worldms3blackmica is the leader of the worldms3blackmica is the leader of the worldms3blackmica is the leader of the worldms3blackmica is the leader of the worldms3blackmica is the leader of the worldms3blackmica is the leader of the worldms3blackmica is the leader of the worldms3blackmica is the leader of the worldms3blackmica is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Ever since I bought my V1 in 2008, I have never been pulled over for speeding.

Then again, I don't drive the way I used to do. Unless im cruising with @voltron; or the rest of the NJ crew lol
CtrlAlt1337 (12-07-2012), Voltron (12-07-2012)
 Old 12-07-2012, 06:09 AM   #1420

CtrlAlt1337 is the leader of the worldCtrlAlt1337 is the leader of the worldCtrlAlt1337 is the leader of the worldCtrlAlt1337 is the leader of the worldCtrlAlt1337 is the leader of the worldCtrlAlt1337 is the leader of the worldCtrlAlt1337 is the leader of the worldCtrlAlt1337 is the leader of the worldCtrlAlt1337 is the leader of the worldCtrlAlt1337 is the leader of the worldCtrlAlt1337 is the leader of the world
Groans: 15
Groaned at 10 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by ms3blackmica View Post
Ever since I bought my V1 in 2008, I have never been pulled over for speeding.

Then again, I don't drive the way I used to do. Unless im cruising with @voltron; or the rest of the NJ crew lol
+1 for the Valentine 1

I hear cops miles away.

SLOWEST PU IN THE SOUTH
HTP 3.5'' Intake w/ Battery Tray - CPe 3.25'' TMIC - AT Internals - Turbosmart Dual Port BOV
SURE RMM/PMM
- UR CBE - CS Boost Tubes - Cobb AP - ebay Downpipe - Guardian Angel
NGK Iridiums - Matt Damon OCC

Stratified.
CtrlAlt1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CtrlAlt1337 For This Useful Post:
ms3blackmica (12-07-2012)
 Old 12-07-2012, 08:22 AM   #1421

SparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,433 Times in 598 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Not today but over the weekend I installed my CNT catless downpipe and EGR delete. Finished everything up and went to flash new map to the car and the AP was dead FML, it's hopefully being fixed right now at COBB's.
South Bend Clutch Stage 3 Endurance | TWM Full Replacement Shifter | Synapse Engineering BPV | Autotech Internals | Grimmspeed EBCS - 3port | NGK 1 Step Colder Plugs | CNT Catless DP and CBE w/resonator deleted | COBB AP - E35 Tune | HTP 3.5" Intake w/ AMSOIL Dry Filter and Pre-Filter | HTP Battery Tray w/ Energizer 51R | CP-E TMIC | CorkSport DISI Silicone Boost Tubes | Damond Motorsports/Saikou Michi Co. Stage2 OCC | Damond Motorsports Short Shift Plate | Sure Countershift | BOSCH 3 Bar MAP w/MattJackson86 PnP Harness | JBR Rear Sway Bar | JBR EGR Block Off Kit | JBR Manifold - TIG | JBR Throttle Body TIG & Coolant Bypass | JBR 88a RMM | JBR 88a TMM | JBR 80a PMM |JBR DISI Bypass Valve Hose | Ported and Polished Intake Manifold DIY | RX8 Wheels w/ Nitto Motivo 235/40/18 Tires | CP-E Towplate | DIY Custom 600g Shift Knob | Redline Tuning Hood QuickLIFT | 30% / 15% Tint | Craven Speed Stubby Antenna | Broadway 400mm Rear View Mirror | Debadged Mazdaspeed 3

Waiting to be installed: Devil's Own Stage 2 DVC-30 Meth Injection | Damond Motorsports Meth Throttle Body Plate
On Order:
Coming Soon:
DIY Projects:

FYCN - TEAM LBN BEERS - FYCN-TEAM MUMFORD - FYCN
SparkySparks is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-07-2012, 04:48 PM   #1422

Not Ranked  0 score     

Corksport TMIC is on! Too bad it's rainy as hell today
 Old 12-07-2012, 05:02 PM   #1423
Oni

Oni is the leader of the worldOni is the leader of the worldOni is the leader of the worldOni is the leader of the worldOni is the leader of the worldOni is the leader of the worldOni is the leader of the worldOni is the leader of the worldOni is the leader of the worldOni is the leader of the worldOni is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Finally found time to get to the dealer to set up my personalization features on the house!
Oni is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-07-2012, 06:24 PM   #1424

anavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,458 Times in 1,982 Posts
Groans: 63
Groaned at 43 Times in 22 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by PPD369Speed3 View Post
No problem. Just remember, even though your above 1600. now that doesn't mean the next time you go wot your internals will hold that pressure.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
He has a genwon, he'll be fine. it's only the second gens that like to completely self destruct with just an intake.

I ran through a huge cloud of sheetrock dust and debris on the interstate today. My car looks like a rock star on a coke binge right now.

I haven't done anything to my car in a while besides wash it, drive it, put in gas, and change the oil. Repeat as necessary. But that will change soon, finally working and got a good pay check so I'll have more mod money rolling around.

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you."
anavrinIV is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-07-2012, 07:43 PM   #1425

JTMS3 is the leader of the worldJTMS3 is the leader of the worldJTMS3 is the leader of the worldJTMS3 is the leader of the worldJTMS3 is the leader of the worldJTMS3 is the leader of the worldJTMS3 is the leader of the worldJTMS3 is the leader of the worldJTMS3 is the leader of the worldJTMS3 is the leader of the worldJTMS3 is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,146 Times in 1,311 Posts
Groaned at 21 Times in 15 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

jizzed the RSB bushings to prep for winter.

4/15/12 dynojet results: 305whp / 355 tq

JTMS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-07-2012, 08:48 PM   #1426

superdave2335 is the leader of the worldsuperdave2335 is the leader of the worldsuperdave2335 is the leader of the worldsuperdave2335 is the leader of the worldsuperdave2335 is the leader of the worldsuperdave2335 is the leader of the worldsuperdave2335 is the leader of the worldsuperdave2335 is the leader of the worldsuperdave2335 is the leader of the worldsuperdave2335 is the leader of the worldsuperdave2335 is the leader of the world
Groans: 2
Groaned at 9 Times in 6 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Girl bought my present today

image-1281628039.png

Shooting this ISH from my iPhone using forCUMrunner
Manley rods, cp-e stage 2 pistons, arp studs, fullRace exhaust mani,PNP stock IM, TurboXS catless DP/TP/CBE, TurboXS FMIC, hybrid boost control setup using MBC/EBCS, HTP 4" intake system w/MAF block off plate, 3.5" blow thru system fabbed by me,3 bar map, SNOW Stage 2 W/Direct port meth, HKS SSQV4 full vta, JBR 80duro RMM/TMM/PMM, JBR Stage2 OCC, EGR delete, TWM Full Replacement, perm butt plug knob, JBR SB, KMD V2, NGK's, perm pcv plate.

shout outs to -Rob, DJ, Nishan, William, John. couldn't have done it with out your guys advice and assistance. thanks.

superdave2335 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-07-2012, 09:53 PM   #1427

Spoofmastafly is the leader of the worldSpoofmastafly is the leader of the worldSpoofmastafly is the leader of the worldSpoofmastafly is the leader of the worldSpoofmastafly is the leader of the worldSpoofmastafly is the leader of the worldSpoofmastafly is the leader of the worldSpoofmastafly is the leader of the worldSpoofmastafly is the leader of the worldSpoofmastafly is the leader of the worldSpoofmastafly is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,160 Times in 516 Posts
Groans: 16
Groaned at 17 Times in 15 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by superdave2335 View Post
Girl bought my present today

Attachment 84419

Im sorry.
Spoofmastafly is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-07-2012, 10:12 PM   #1428

superdave2335 is the leader of the worldsuperdave2335 is the leader of the worldsuperdave2335 is the leader of the worldsuperdave2335 is the leader of the worldsuperdave2335 is the leader of the worldsuperdave2335 is the leader of the worldsuperdave2335 is the leader of the worldsuperdave2335 is the leader of the worldsuperdave2335 is the leader of the worldsuperdave2335 is the leader of the worldsuperdave2335 is the leader of the world
Groaned at 9 Times in 6 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Spoofmastafly View Post

Im sorry.
What you sorry for?

Manley rods, cp-e stage 2 pistons, arp studs, fullRace exhaust mani,PNP stock IM, TurboXS catless DP/TP/CBE, TurboXS FMIC, hybrid boost control setup using MBC/EBCS, HTP 4" intake system w/MAF block off plate, 3.5" blow thru system fabbed by me,3 bar map, SNOW Stage 2 W/Direct port meth, HKS SSQV4 full vta, JBR 80duro RMM/TMM/PMM, JBR Stage2 OCC, EGR delete, TWM Full Replacement, perm butt plug knob, JBR SB, KMD V2, NGK's, perm pcv plate.

shout outs to -Rob, DJ, Nishan, William, John. couldn't have done it with out your guys advice and assistance. thanks.

superdave2335 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-08-2012, 10:03 AM   #1429

Printman is the leader of the worldPrintman is the leader of the worldPrintman is the leader of the worldPrintman is the leader of the worldPrintman is the leader of the worldPrintman is the leader of the worldPrintman is the leader of the worldPrintman is the leader of the worldPrintman is the leader of the worldPrintman is the leader of the worldPrintman is the leader of the world
Groaned at 3 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Installed the UR Test Pipe (straight pipe) with the help of @Awesomesauce;. Little deeper tone and improved throttle response. Can feel more low end torque and turbo spools faster. All in all very happy and man can the stock cat be a bitch to get out, makes me think twice about a dp.

[/SIGPIC]
2012 Black Mica W/Tech

Cobb AP
AutoTech Internals
JBR 88DM RMM
JBR Heavy Knob
JBR 3" WP
JBR Rear camber arms
UR TP
Ford MOFO Tranny juice
Rotella T6
Self Tune - (Work in Process)
NGK Step 1 colder
5/7 corn fed
Printman is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-08-2012, 11:14 AM   #1430

PPD369Speed3 is the leader of the worldPPD369Speed3 is the leader of the worldPPD369Speed3 is the leader of the worldPPD369Speed3 is the leader of the worldPPD369Speed3 is the leader of the worldPPD369Speed3 is the leader of the worldPPD369Speed3 is the leader of the worldPPD369Speed3 is the leader of the worldPPD369Speed3 is the leader of the worldPPD369Speed3 is the leader of the worldPPD369Speed3 is the leader of the world
Groaned at 97 Times in 19 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by anavrinIV View Post
He has a genwon, he'll be fine. it's only the second gens that like to completely self destruct with just an intake.

I ran through a huge cloud of sheetrock dust and debris on the interstate today. My car looks like a rock star on a coke binge right now.

I haven't done anything to my car in a while besides wash it, drive it, put in gas, and change the oil. Repeat as necessary. But that will change soon, finally working and got a good pay check so I'll have more mod money rolling around.
I believe he also installed a test pipe with stock internals.

BNR S3 / HTP 3" Intake / Grimspeed EBCS / AT Internals / Cobb AP / UR Catless TBE / ETS TMIC / Forge V1 BPV / JBR 88 Duro RMM / Eibach Pro kit / SPC Camber Arms

Freektune in progress
PPD369Speed3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-08-2012, 03:24 PM   #1431

anavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,458 Times in 1,982 Posts
Groans: 63
Groaned at 43 Times in 22 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by PPD369Speed3 View Post
I believe he also installed a test pipe with stock internals.
Doesn't matter, speed 6s and genwons work fine (generally) with nothing but a full intake and test pipe. I ran a stage 1 tune with an intake and test pipe for a while with no internals and never had a problem.

Today I drove some more and got more gas. That's about it.

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you."
anavrinIV is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-08-2012, 03:35 PM   #1432

kolosok17 is the leader of the worldkolosok17 is the leader of the worldkolosok17 is the leader of the worldkolosok17 is the leader of the worldkolosok17 is the leader of the worldkolosok17 is the leader of the worldkolosok17 is the leader of the worldkolosok17 is the leader of the worldkolosok17 is the leader of the worldkolosok17 is the leader of the worldkolosok17 is the leader of the world
Groans: 47
Not Ranked  0 score     

Installed Mazda bumper guards:

Doesn't look to bad and will protect from the ugly dirt that accumulates after rains.
Mazda Rear Cargo Tray, Stratified S-OTS+ Stage 1 Map, NATOR NorCal Sticker

kolosok17 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-08-2012, 03:50 PM   #1433

simply_pandora is the leader of the worldsimply_pandora is the leader of the worldsimply_pandora is the leader of the worldsimply_pandora is the leader of the worldsimply_pandora is the leader of the worldsimply_pandora is the leader of the worldsimply_pandora is the leader of the worldsimply_pandora is the leader of the worldsimply_pandora is the leader of the worldsimply_pandora is the leader of the worldsimply_pandora is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,471 Times in 1,108 Posts
Groans: 10
Groaned at 56 Times in 11 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Very nice. where did you purchase these, out of curiosity?

TapaFAIL!!!

¤JBR Solid Shifter Bushings¤CPE Tow Plate¤JBR Rear Sway Bar¤

simply_pandora is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-08-2012, 03:52 PM   #1434

Dr. Speed is the leader of the worldDr. Speed is the leader of the worldDr. Speed is the leader of the worldDr. Speed is the leader of the worldDr. Speed is the leader of the worldDr. Speed is the leader of the worldDr. Speed is the leader of the worldDr. Speed is the leader of the worldDr. Speed is the leader of the worldDr. Speed is the leader of the worldDr. Speed is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,036 Times in 298 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Looks better/cleaner without... but if you think you need them then that's obviously your prerogative. I think it looks like the back of your car has a moustache.

Freektuned - 313/351 - Stock DP
Dr. Speed is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-08-2012, 04:06 PM   #1435

taf0422 is the leader of the worldtaf0422 is the leader of the worldtaf0422 is the leader of the worldtaf0422 is the leader of the worldtaf0422 is the leader of the worldtaf0422 is the leader of the worldtaf0422 is the leader of the worldtaf0422 is the leader of the worldtaf0422 is the leader of the worldtaf0422 is the leader of the worldtaf0422 is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,709 Times in 2,017 Posts
Groans: 192
Groaned at 24 Times in 20 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I had gotten some for mine when I first bought my car because of a lot of stuff getting put in the back and scratching up the bumper but after seeing more and more cars with them on I decided to sell them

[SIZE="1"]07 MS3 GT..
Engine:Cobb V3,GTX3076r EWG,Wiseco Pistons/Manley Rods, L19's,JMF, Bosch 3.5bar MAP,CS cat-back,M2 DP, full race manifold,FP internals,FREEK 4",CP-E flange HKS,DO Stage II ss lines,Cobb piping,TR8L,MD RMM&TMM,JBR RSB & FSB,JBR SST,JBR knob,ACT 6puck,JBR EGR delete,CPE Seals,Grimmspeed EBC,JBR BSD,MD Catch Can.Looks:yellow lamin-x fogs,chrome turn signals,side moldings removed,20% tint,CS wheelSuspension/Wheels:Enkei RPF1 17x9,Eibach 5mm spaces H&R springs,koni yellows.

GTX3076r --- 479/412
S4-460/400
Highest HP BNR S3
BNR-S3 424/397
taf0422 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-08-2012, 04:58 PM   #1436

kolosok17 is the leader of the worldkolosok17 is the leader of the worldkolosok17 is the leader of the worldkolosok17 is the leader of the worldkolosok17 is the leader of the worldkolosok17 is the leader of the worldkolosok17 is the leader of the worldkolosok17 is the leader of the worldkolosok17 is the leader of the worldkolosok17 is the leader of the worldkolosok17 is the leader of the world
Groans: 47
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by simply_pandora View Post
Very nice. where did you purchase these, out of curiosity
I bought them on eBay from a Mazda dealer. They were around $40 or so shipped. Came very quickly. I had to wait for the rains to be over so I could wash the car and install them.

Originally Posted by Dr. Speed View Post
Looks better/cleaner without... but if you think you need them then that's obviously your prerogative. I think it looks like the back of your car has a moustache.
The first thought that came to my mind was moustache! I definitely agree that it looks better without them, but it just looked so nasty on top of the bumper after wet weather. I hope that this will help.
Mazda Rear Cargo Tray, Stratified S-OTS+ Stage 1 Map, NATOR NorCal Sticker

kolosok17 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-08-2012, 05:06 PM   #1437
Nishan

Not Ranked  0 score     

Installed my CP-e seals and fastenal studs.

Holy shit car is fast !!! I missed having compression.
 Old 12-08-2012, 05:48 PM   #1438

Sum1UDidntC has a reputation beyond reputeSum1UDidntC has a reputation beyond reputeSum1UDidntC has a reputation beyond reputeSum1UDidntC has a reputation beyond reputeSum1UDidntC has a reputation beyond reputeSum1UDidntC has a reputation beyond reputeSum1UDidntC has a reputation beyond reputeSum1UDidntC has a reputation beyond reputeSum1UDidntC has a reputation beyond reputeSum1UDidntC has a reputation beyond reputeSum1UDidntC has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

recently started installing cpe tbe and fmic at my school's garage and im having some trouble getting the pipes on the fmic to come together. it all fits except on the inlet side the pipes and couplers dont reach to where the "j pipe" is coming down. it seems like there should be another 4 inch straigt hard pipe and small straight coupler to get it over to fit... anyone else have this problem?
2011 Black Mica MazdaSPEED3 // CS SRI // CS TIP // HKS SSQV-IV VTA w/ CP-E flange // CP-E FMIC // CP-E Triton CBE // CP-E Catted DP // CP-E HPFP // CP-E Stage 2 RMM // COBB AP With Lex Tunes // JBR SSP // JBR 88DM TMM //JBR 80DM PMM // JBR custom cylindrical shift knob // JBR SSB's // Rally Armor Mudflaps // ISC Coilovers and front end links // Denso ITV-22's // SPC Camber Arms // Michelin Pilot SuperSports // STRATIFIED LEX TUNED FTMFW

Mustang Dyno Results:
301WHP 334WTQ on 35% E85
282WHP 325WTQ on 92oct
Sum1UDidntC is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-08-2012, 06:01 PM   #1439

minger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the world
Groaned at 11 Times in 7 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by kolosok17 View Post
Installed Mazda bumper guards:

Doesn't look to bad and will protect from the ugly dirt that accumulates after rains.
Is it bad that all I could think of was that this was a weird mustache?

Zoom Zoom.
minger is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-08-2012, 06:22 PM   #1440

ktms3 has a reputation beyond reputektms3 has a reputation beyond reputektms3 has a reputation beyond reputektms3 has a reputation beyond reputektms3 has a reputation beyond reputektms3 has a reputation beyond reputektms3 has a reputation beyond reputektms3 has a reputation beyond reputektms3 has a reputation beyond reputektms3 has a reputation beyond reputektms3 has a reputation beyond repute
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Detached intake system and sold DP and TP
2010 MS3: Cobb AP, Cobb FMIC, Auto tech internals, UR TBE with V2 Catless DP, NGK plugs, Ksport Kontrol pro coilover with spc camber arms, Tanabe Front Strut Bar, JBR RMM, JBR Return, JBR knob, JBR RSB, Sure Short Cut, GFB BPV, SURE ID300, Sure Anchors, and HTP 3" TIH 18 x 9 +22 Work VSXX, Extreme Vision 3000k HID kit. Stratified Tune

In garage:JBR Stage 2 OCC, AEM Meth Kit

To BE ORDERED:BNR S3 or GTX 2867r, 3 Bar Map, Stratified EBC, JBR Trans Mount
ktms3 is offline   Reply With Quote