register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3 MZR Gen2 Forums (2010-2013)
> Gen2 MS3 General Discussion

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree1911Likes

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 04-15-2012, 03:51 PM   #161

GODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the world
Thanked 6,010 Times in 1,973 Posts
Groans: 1
Groaned at 58 Times in 43 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Elusivellama
@GODspeed7 2065psi under WOT, or letting off after WOT? I have seen >2000 psi as recorded on the AP for my Autotechs, but I've only noticed them after a hard pull and coasting in gear.

BTW, I went and did a few WOT pulls on my car after about a day driving around in safe mode. Flashed to stage 1 and went from there. Didn't see any break-in instructions for the Autotechs.

As for today, I just drove around doing errands while taking almost every safe opportunity to spool that K04 up - checked my LTFTs and they haven't strayed beyond the +/- 1.6 mark yet.
I believe it was right after WOT. But even still was nice to see 2065 and not the usual 1650. and I drove around for about 10 miles babying it and everything seemed to check out good so I hammered down a couple of times just to double check everything and it seemed fine. Now should I keep babying it for the remainder of the 100 miles or did anyone else just give it 15-20 easy miles and then just balls to the wall?
HYPNOTIC TUNED, FREEK TUNED, HTP full 3" intake/TIP, HKS SSQV 4 full VTA, Corksport catless downpipe, Corksport catless Racepipe, Cobb AP V3, Autotech Fuel Pump Internals, JBR 88duro RMM, JBR 88duro TMM, JBR 80duro PMM, JBR cylindrical shift knob, Fidanza aluminum flywheel, EBC green brake pads, Centric high carbon rotors, Nitto NT555 tires, Gorilla spline lug nuts, DDM tuning HID's lows, Resonator Delete.
GODspeed7 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-15-2012, 04:12 PM   #162

Elusivellama is the leader of the worldElusivellama is the leader of the worldElusivellama is the leader of the worldElusivellama is the leader of the worldElusivellama is the leader of the worldElusivellama is the leader of the worldElusivellama is the leader of the worldElusivellama is the leader of the worldElusivellama is the leader of the worldElusivellama is the leader of the worldElusivellama is the leader of the world
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I don't think it'll hurt if you just drive normally for 20 more miles, which should only take you about a couple days if that. As mentioned, I drove a day in safe mode and I covered about 30 miles in that mode before switching to stage 1 and testing it out in WOT pulls. I monitor the HPFP actual pressure now and then, and it's still looking strong.
 Old 04-15-2012, 04:22 PM   #163

GODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Elusivellama
I don't think it'll hurt if you just drive normally for 20 more miles, which should only take you about a couple days if that. As mentioned, I drove a day in safe mode and I covered about 30 miles in that mode before switching to stage 1 and testing it out in WOT pulls. I monitor the HPFP actual pressure now and then, and it's still looking strong.
Yeah I drove 10 miles easy the day it went in, gave her hell a couple times, and then drove 30 non boosted miles in to work this afternoon. Maybe after my no boost ride home they should be pretty well broken in. 70ish miles.
HYPNOTIC TUNED, FREEK TUNED, HTP full 3" intake/TIP, HKS SSQV 4 full VTA, Corksport catless downpipe, Corksport catless Racepipe, Cobb AP V3, Autotech Fuel Pump Internals, JBR 88duro RMM, JBR 88duro TMM, JBR 80duro PMM, JBR cylindrical shift knob, Fidanza aluminum flywheel, EBC green brake pads, Centric high carbon rotors, Nitto NT555 tires, Gorilla spline lug nuts, DDM tuning HID's lows, Resonator Delete.
 Old 04-15-2012, 04:24 PM   #164

gearhead750 is the leader of the worldgearhead750 is the leader of the worldgearhead750 is the leader of the worldgearhead750 is the leader of the worldgearhead750 is the leader of the worldgearhead750 is the leader of the worldgearhead750 is the leader of the worldgearhead750 is the leader of the worldgearhead750 is the leader of the worldgearhead750 is the leader of the worldgearhead750 is the leader of the world
Groans: 30
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by DarkHeartMS6 View Post
I didnt think there was a person on this planet as stupid as you... Congratulations, you proved me wrong. WTF is a Mazda RX-7 if not one of the best "tuner" cars as you put it.. out there. Jump off the honda dick, pull the Golf R cock out of your mouth... replace it with a gun and end this world of your stupidity! Please, before you cause a retard apocolyptic end to our world

gearhead750 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-15-2012, 05:36 PM   #165

SlickDevil is the leader of the worldSlickDevil is the leader of the worldSlickDevil is the leader of the worldSlickDevil is the leader of the worldSlickDevil is the leader of the worldSlickDevil is the leader of the worldSlickDevil is the leader of the worldSlickDevil is the leader of the worldSlickDevil is the leader of the worldSlickDevil is the leader of the worldSlickDevil is the leader of the world
Groans: 0
Groaned at 18 Times in 8 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by gearhead750 View Post
is that plastidipped wheels ? i have white too and always wondered what it would look like

SlickDevil is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-15-2012, 06:37 PM   #166

gearhead750 is the leader of the worldgearhead750 is the leader of the worldgearhead750 is the leader of the worldgearhead750 is the leader of the worldgearhead750 is the leader of the worldgearhead750 is the leader of the worldgearhead750 is the leader of the worldgearhead750 is the leader of the worldgearhead750 is the leader of the worldgearhead750 is the leader of the worldgearhead750 is the leader of the world
Groans: 30
Not Ranked  0 score     

Yes.........Plasti-Dip

Originally Posted by DarkHeartMS6 View Post
I didnt think there was a person on this planet as stupid as you... Congratulations, you proved me wrong. WTF is a Mazda RX-7 if not one of the best "tuner" cars as you put it.. out there. Jump off the honda dick, pull the Golf R cock out of your mouth... replace it with a gun and end this world of your stupidity! Please, before you cause a retard apocolyptic end to our world

gearhead750 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-15-2012, 06:44 PM   #167

StayBroke is the leader of the worldStayBroke is the leader of the worldStayBroke is the leader of the worldStayBroke is the leader of the worldStayBroke is the leader of the worldStayBroke is the leader of the worldStayBroke is the leader of the worldStayBroke is the leader of the worldStayBroke is the leader of the worldStayBroke is the leader of the worldStayBroke is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,822 Times in 912 Posts
Groans: 5
Groaned at 8 Times in 8 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

looks good. I washed and tried fixing a coolant leak.
 Old 04-16-2012, 09:36 AM   #168

Pintozoz is the leader of the worldPintozoz is the leader of the worldPintozoz is the leader of the worldPintozoz is the leader of the worldPintozoz is the leader of the worldPintozoz is the leader of the worldPintozoz is the leader of the worldPintozoz is the leader of the worldPintozoz is the leader of the worldPintozoz is the leader of the worldPintozoz is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,301 Times in 583 Posts
Groans: 124
Groaned at 92 Times in 53 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by gearhead750 View Post
Yes.........Plasti-Dip
How many coats and cans per wheel?

Installed fog light HIDs. Car reads only 200 miles on odometer and I'm already doing shit.

Last edited by Pintozoz; 04-16-2012 at 09:36 AM. Reason: MSF Database - Automerged Doublepost
Pintozoz is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-16-2012, 01:57 PM   #169

Kellerspeed3 is the leader of the worldKellerspeed3 is the leader of the worldKellerspeed3 is the leader of the worldKellerspeed3 is the leader of the worldKellerspeed3 is the leader of the worldKellerspeed3 is the leader of the worldKellerspeed3 is the leader of the worldKellerspeed3 is the leader of the worldKellerspeed3 is the leader of the worldKellerspeed3 is the leader of the worldKellerspeed3 is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,015 Times in 953 Posts
Groans: 50
Groaned at 37 Times in 21 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Pintozoz

How many coats and cans per wheel?

Installed fog light HIDs. Car reads only 200 miles on odometer and I'm already doing shit.
I did four coats on each wheel but I had issues with the lug nuts peeling the plasti-dip when I put the tires back on.
2010 Velocity Red w/tech package: Cobb AP, Cobb DP, Tr8L FMIC, Auto Tech internals, BNR S-4 turbo, JBR 3.5 aluminum intake, JBR 88 duro chromoly RMM, JBR 80 duro TMM, JBR 70 PMM, JBR SSP and bushings, JBR 5mm spacers, JBR RSB, JBR By Pass Tube, Magna-flow CBE with the "fix", EBC Reds, NGK 6510's, JBR EBCS, SSP OCC, JBR EGR delete, EGR deleted, JBR IM TIG, JBR TB TIG-coolant by-pass, Turbo smart BPV,
FordMoCo full syth transmission fluid, Eibach pro kit, ported IM with VCTS delete, Werksracing strut tower brace, TB Performance front traction bar and mid-chassis brace, Corksport adjustable struts and shocks, and lots of TLC. FreekTuned 93/E-85 Prius killa.

On the work bench, new rotors, steel brake lines, ceramic pads, Freekin & Kotzur racing ftw!
Kellerspeed3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-16-2012, 10:08 PM   #170

SlickDevil is the leader of the worldSlickDevil is the leader of the worldSlickDevil is the leader of the worldSlickDevil is the leader of the worldSlickDevil is the leader of the worldSlickDevil is the leader of the worldSlickDevil is the leader of the worldSlickDevil is the leader of the worldSlickDevil is the leader of the worldSlickDevil is the leader of the worldSlickDevil is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

installed my new yellow fogs

Oh You Mad? It's Just Tapatalk

Old 04-17-2012, 04:14 PM   #171

evilgrin has a brilliant futureevilgrin has a brilliant futureevilgrin has a brilliant futureevilgrin has a brilliant futureevilgrin has a brilliant futureevilgrin has a brilliant futureevilgrin has a brilliant futureevilgrin has a brilliant futureevilgrin has a brilliant futureevilgrin has a brilliant futureevilgrin has a brilliant future
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Installed AP, internals next!...
PUGENE (04-24-2012)
 Old 04-23-2012, 08:18 PM   #172

Geo13 is the leader of the worldGeo13 is the leader of the worldGeo13 is the leader of the worldGeo13 is the leader of the worldGeo13 is the leader of the worldGeo13 is the leader of the worldGeo13 is the leader of the worldGeo13 is the leader of the worldGeo13 is the leader of the worldGeo13 is the leader of the worldGeo13 is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,621 Times in 591 Posts
Groans: 107
Groaned at 8 Times in 7 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Shaved my bitches ass!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Shaved Emblem.JPG (314.8 KB, 102 views)
SPONSORED BY MY WIFE- 2010 Mazdaspeed3 Black Mica (DeadPool): COBB AP Stage 2+(Custom skeurHYPNOTICton Tune), JBR TRILOGY 88D DogBone, 70D TMM & PMM, RSB, OCC, EGR Block Off, Mudflaps, TURBOSMART 50/50 BOV, Tanabe Strut Tower Bar, Moddiction Anvil, TWM Full Replacement Shifter, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers, SPC Adjustable Camber Arms, Autotech Internals, Denso ITV24, ETS TMIC, UR Catted Down Pipe & Resonated Test Pipe, Corksport 3" Power Series Intake, CBE, GrimmSpeed 3 Port EBCS, Proto Tuning AP Holder, ProSport EVO Boost & AFR Gauge, Ultragauge Classic, Block8Head Dual Vent Pod, DDM Lows: 35w/6K & Fogs: 35w/3k HIDs, Headlight Armor Yellow Fog Overlays, some SURE stuff...still iNATORva

2 Reckless By Speed + 3 Speeding = Mazdaspeed3 (no more parts and a pissed off wife)

Last edited by Geo13; 04-24-2012 at 09:33 PM.
Geo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Geo13 For This Useful Post:
skeurton (04-23-2012)
 Old 04-23-2012, 10:21 PM   #173
Banned

pbhm is a splendid one to beholdpbhm is a splendid one to beholdpbhm is a splendid one to beholdpbhm is a splendid one to beholdpbhm is a splendid one to beholdpbhm is a splendid one to behold
Groaned at 2 Times in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

looked at the title with happiness
pbhm is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to pbhm For This Useful Post:
f-castrillo (04-25-2012)
 Old 04-23-2012, 11:48 PM   #174

acts is a glorious beacon of lightacts is a glorious beacon of lightacts is a glorious beacon of lightacts is a glorious beacon of lightacts is a glorious beacon of light
Not Ranked  0 score     

I installed yellow capsules from a mercedes in my fogs for a cleaner yellow...

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

2010 3.8 Genesis Coupe/Lux LEd tail lights/ 3000k DDm Foglights/ All around Tint

2009 zx6r monster edition/ Dual bixenon retrofit/ leo vince exhaust/hiflow filter/ Power commander IV with custom map by Manny @ Leo Vince in Richmond Ca./integrated led rear brake lamp/ led studios switchback t-10 front signals, Led Angel eyes.

2004 Mazda MPV LX with spoiler and Rx-8 Wheels

Salinas, Ca.
acts is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-24-2012, 05:14 AM   #175

PUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,595 Times in 999 Posts
Groans: 61
Groaned at 12 Times in 9 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Debadged and made my hatch emblem into the "evil flying m" and painted it black...

Nervous about the glue I used...but whatever happens its only money, right?
PUGENE is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-24-2012, 05:19 AM   #176
Iron Man

ABQ Speed6 is the leader of the worldABQ Speed6 is the leader of the worldABQ Speed6 is the leader of the worldABQ Speed6 is the leader of the worldABQ Speed6 is the leader of the worldABQ Speed6 is the leader of the worldABQ Speed6 is the leader of the worldABQ Speed6 is the leader of the worldABQ Speed6 is the leader of the worldABQ Speed6 is the leader of the worldABQ Speed6 is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,208 Times in 659 Posts
Groans: 2
Groaned at 3 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I stuck my Cock in the Tail pipe... While it was running of course!
Methanol Injection-50/50 e85 mix
Hulk Smash
ABQ Speed6 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ABQ Speed6 For This Useful Post:
Pointless (04-25-2012), Vinnie (04-24-2012)
 Old 04-25-2012, 10:30 AM   #177

Steven is the leader of the worldSteven is the leader of the worldSteven is the leader of the worldSteven is the leader of the worldSteven is the leader of the worldSteven is the leader of the worldSteven is the leader of the worldSteven is the leader of the worldSteven is the leader of the worldSteven is the leader of the worldSteven is the leader of the world
Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

At 750 mi changed my oil to PP 5w-30. Then drove it and hit the engine on the firewall, that RMM just moved up the list.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Steven For This Useful Post:
f-castrillo (04-25-2012)
 Old 04-25-2012, 01:30 PM   #178

f-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,044 Times in 427 Posts
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I think I'm gonna black out my badges and fog light surrounds today

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
JBR RSB, Stage2 OCC, Stage 2 SSP, IM TIG, 70D RMM, 70D PMM // DevilsOwn Stage 2 WMI kit + DO7 nozzle (MSF-prize) // COBB AP (Self-tune), XLE BPV // Corksport TMIC, SRI, TIP // Racing Beat Cat-back Exhaust // Denso Iridium ITV22 Spark Plugs // SURE TB TIG // Ultimate Racing Test Pipe // KMD HPFP Internals // TSW Nurburgring 18x7.5 ET45 Matte Black // SWIFT Spec-R Lowering Springs //
f-castrillo is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-25-2012, 03:12 PM   #179
Iron Man

ABQ Speed6 is the leader of the worldABQ Speed6 is the leader of the worldABQ Speed6 is the leader of the worldABQ Speed6 is the leader of the worldABQ Speed6 is the leader of the worldABQ Speed6 is the leader of the worldABQ Speed6 is the leader of the worldABQ Speed6 is the leader of the worldABQ Speed6 is the leader of the worldABQ Speed6 is the leader of the worldABQ Speed6 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Steven View Post
At 750 mi changed my oil to PP 5w-30. Then drove it and hit the engine on the firewall, that RMM just moved up the list.
You need to run Rotella T6 5-40 my friend much better oil
Scoobs likes this.
Hulk Smash
 Old 04-25-2012, 04:04 PM   #180

Steven is the leader of the worldSteven is the leader of the worldSteven is the leader of the worldSteven is the leader of the worldSteven is the leader of the worldSteven is the leader of the worldSteven is the leader of the worldSteven is the leader of the worldSteven is the leader of the worldSteven is the leader of the worldSteven is the leader of the world
Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by ABQ Speed6 View Post
You need to run Rotella T6 5-40 my friend much better oil

From the recommendations here it was either PP or Rotella but I didn't want to run a heavier oil yet. Once it starts using some oil I will switch to Rotella.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-25-2012, 04:20 PM   #181

bigriver is the leader of the worldbigriver is the leader of the worldbigriver is the leader of the worldbigriver is the leader of the worldbigriver is the leader of the worldbigriver is the leader of the worldbigriver is the leader of the worldbigriver is the leader of the worldbigriver is the leader of the worldbigriver is the leader of the worldbigriver is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,083 Times in 494 Posts
Groans: 23
Groaned at 11 Times in 11 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Steven View Post
From the recommendations here it was either PP or Rotella but I didn't want to run a heavier oil yet. Once it starts using some oil I will switch to Rotella.
PP 5w-30 is perfect.
SLOWHATCH (04-29-2012)
 Old 04-26-2012, 03:48 AM   #182
Iron Man

Not Ranked  0 score     

PP 5w-30 is sufficient while you are still stock and your car is less than a few years old. But with almost any modifications or some years on her then you're going to want to run Rotella. But that'll do for now...

Rotella will just save you from burning oil through your turbo seals and be safer in case you don't keep an eye on your oil levels every week or two.
Hulk Smash
 Old 04-26-2012, 04:03 AM   #183

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by ABQ Speed6
PP 5w-30 is sufficient while you are still stock and your car is less than a few years old. But with almost any modifications or some years on her then you're going to want to run Rotella. But that'll do for now...

Rotella will just save you from burning oil through your turbo seals and be safer in case you don't keep an eye on your oil levels every week or two.
Why is no one arguing the simple fact that rotella and PP are both pretty similar in awesomeness but rotella is the obvious choice because it is 19.99 a gallon!!! Duh!
 Old 04-26-2012, 07:55 AM   #184

Rich990 is the leader of the worldRich990 is the leader of the worldRich990 is the leader of the worldRich990 is the leader of the worldRich990 is the leader of the worldRich990 is the leader of the worldRich990 is the leader of the worldRich990 is the leader of the worldRich990 is the leader of the worldRich990 is the leader of the worldRich990 is the leader of the world
Groans: 4
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

refitting my CS SRI + TIP this weekend.
Also fitting my torque solutions RMM and chucking the CS Inserts.
Also going to be plasti dipping the lower rear bumper.

busy weekend!
Go... BNR S3v2 / COBB APv3 / Snow Performance WMI + DO7 / nator'd DP / test pipe / HTP 3" SRI & TIP / 3 bar MAP / Autotech HPFP / NGK LTR7 / Stratified 3 port / Custom 3" TMIC / EGR delete / CP-E RMM / Turbine Tech FDM / CP-E RDM / Whiteline RSB / H&R springs / Powerbrake GT rotors / Endless MX72 Brakepads
Parts stockpile... Wiseco 88mm's / Manley H beams
Turbo stockpile... Borg Warner S200SX 7670 / GTX3071 / K04

Ex: 2007 Black Mica MS3 - stage 2 mods - 280 whp, 306 tq (321 whp / 358 tq before "stockout", on BNR S2 + meth)

Ex: 2010 Velocity Red MS3 - Stage 1 mods + Meth... 260 whp, 306 tq, stock exhaust

5500 ft altitude FTL
MSF in South Africa
Rich990 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-26-2012, 03:44 PM   #185
Eth/Meth Junkie

cld12pk2go is the leader of the worldcld12pk2go is the leader of the worldcld12pk2go is the leader of the worldcld12pk2go is the leader of the worldcld12pk2go is the leader of the worldcld12pk2go is the leader of the worldcld12pk2go is the leader of the worldcld12pk2go is the leader of the worldcld12pk2go is the leader of the worldcld12pk2go is the leader of the worldcld12pk2go is the leader of the world
Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,734 Posts
Groans: 3
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

FYI,

Still rocking Supertech 5w-30 synthetic here...
08 MS3: ATP GTX3071 at 26PSI , AEM Dryflow 21-2147DK, CP-E 3.25'' MAF, CP-E Nviscid TIP, PG FMIC piping with Treadstone TR11 core, Cobb BPV, Ported IM, PG v1 manifold, CP-E catted DP, CNT CBE, KMD v2, Grimspeed EBCS, Alkycontrol Meth injection (M10 with 100% meth), E40 fuel, Cobb AP (ATR= WIN), ACT ZX4-HDSS, 3-Bar MAP, JBR RSB, and CP-E 60 Duro Engine Mount Set. (297.3WHP/366.9WTQ - on K04, 469.2WHP/420.7WTQ - on GTX3071)
cld12pk2go is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-26-2012, 08:43 PM   #186

GODO is a splendid one to beholdGODO is a splendid one to beholdGODO is a splendid one to beholdGODO is a splendid one to beholdGODO is a splendid one to beholdGODO is a splendid one to beholdGODO is a splendid one to beholdGODO is a splendid one to behold
Not Ranked  0 score     

Ordered my testpipe from the guys at edge. Thanks JP

Last edited by GODO; 04-26-2012 at 08:54 PM.
GODO is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-26-2012, 11:57 PM   #187

arkangel is a jewel in the rougharkangel is a jewel in the rougharkangel is a jewel in the rougharkangel is a jewel in the rough
Not Ranked  0 score     

removed resonator and changed the tips on the exhaust.
 Old 04-27-2012, 06:03 AM   #188

Scoobs is the leader of the worldScoobs is the leader of the worldScoobs is the leader of the worldScoobs is the leader of the worldScoobs is the leader of the worldScoobs is the leader of the worldScoobs is the leader of the worldScoobs is the leader of the worldScoobs is the leader of the worldScoobs is the leader of the worldScoobs is the leader of the world
Groaned at 11 Times in 9 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Putting on my summer tires on my oem wheels today. I got to kill those stupid dunlops before buying new wheels and tires.....I think it won't take long to kill these POS tires

New

2012 Mazda2 GS Aluminum Metallic Mica, Corksport rear torsion bar, Corksport H11 Led fog bulbs, Piaa H4 x-treme white bulbs, AWR rmm 70duro....more to come

Wife's car
2011 Mazda2 True Red GS (Touring in the US), wifes car, no mods so far but she want a Corksport CBE, Corksport SRI and a drop in the futur. <-----

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Scoobs is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-27-2012, 07:07 AM   #189

Not Ranked  0 score     

went to look at oil today and got a mount for my ap. Also couldnt decide on the oil? see the discuss going on up here but the car only has 2k miles on it. what should i change it with?

Old 04-27-2012, 07:09 AM   #190

leon78 is the leader of the worldleon78 is the leader of the worldleon78 is the leader of the worldleon78 is the leader of the worldleon78 is the leader of the worldleon78 is the leader of the worldleon78 is the leader of the worldleon78 is the leader of the worldleon78 is the leader of the worldleon78 is the leader of the worldleon78 is the leader of the world
Thanked 3,474 Times in 1,262 Posts
Groaned at 33 Times in 24 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Not today...but I had sex in the back seat the night before I left for afghan.
GunMetal 16x8+25 Enkei CompE_Cusco OCC_ Kartboy Crank Pulley_Kartboy TMM insert_Koni Yellows_RCE Springs_K&N Drop-In_Eibach FSB_J2 Catless FP_WhiteLine Camber Bolts_Nameless Race Pipe_RBF600_Ferodo DS2500_PTUNING Tuned

Less parking more racing
leon78 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to leon78 For This Useful Post:
jeopardy98 (05-03-2012), SLOWHATCH (04-29-2012), Vinnie (04-27-2012)
 Old 04-27-2012, 08:57 AM   #191

Darth_Nuruodo is the leader of the worldDarth_Nuruodo is the leader of the worldDarth_Nuruodo is the leader of the worldDarth_Nuruodo is the leader of the worldDarth_Nuruodo is the leader of the worldDarth_Nuruodo is the leader of the worldDarth_Nuruodo is the leader of the worldDarth_Nuruodo is the leader of the worldDarth_Nuruodo is the leader of the worldDarth_Nuruodo is the leader of the worldDarth_Nuruodo is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,795 Times in 1,543 Posts
Groans: 88
Groaned at 57 Times in 36 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by SlickDevil View Post
went to look at oil today and got a mount for my ap. Also couldnt decide on the oil? see the discuss going on up here but the car only has 2k miles on it. what should i change it with?
There is a massive thread for this in either the engine or troubleshooting forum, goes into a lot of detail.

tapatatapa... DROID 2 Global... etc etc
SlickDevil likes this.
Cobb AP -- 3" SRI + TIP -- gutted mid-pipe -- CX Racing FMIC -- JBR 88duro Mount Trilogy -- GrimmSpeed EBCS -- 3 Bar Map Sensor -- Kozmic vented OCC -- Synapse DV -- Magnaflow CBE -- DDM 55w 5000K low beams
4 gallon E85 mix self tune 314/370 Dynojet

2005 Black Mica Mazdaspeed MX-5
Bone stock so far
Darth_Nuruodo is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-27-2012, 09:06 AM   #192

weakdog85 is the leader of the worldweakdog85 is the leader of the worldweakdog85 is the leader of the worldweakdog85 is the leader of the worldweakdog85 is the leader of the worldweakdog85 is the leader of the worldweakdog85 is the leader of the worldweakdog85 is the leader of the worldweakdog85 is the leader of the worldweakdog85 is the leader of the worldweakdog85 is the leader of the world
Groans: 5
Groaned at 15 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Switched to t6 today. Ummmm.......yea pretty thrilled about it
 Old 04-27-2012, 09:43 AM   #193

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Darth_Nuruodo View Post
There is a massive thread for this in either the engine or troubleshooting forum, goes into a lot of detail.

tapatatapa... DROID 2 Global... etc etc
alright yeah didnt see it. thank you good sir

Old 04-27-2012, 01:36 PM   #194

PushingRedline has a reputation beyond reputePushingRedline has a reputation beyond reputePushingRedline has a reputation beyond reputePushingRedline has a reputation beyond reputePushingRedline has a reputation beyond reputePushingRedline has a reputation beyond reputePushingRedline has a reputation beyond reputePushingRedline has a reputation beyond reputePushingRedline has a reputation beyond reputePushingRedline has a reputation beyond reputePushingRedline has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

ordered Sure Aeros intake and going to re-check RMM.
-AT Internals
-JBR 80 Duro RMM
-JBR Stage 3 CAI System
-CorkSport SSP
-JBR Solid Shifter Bushings
-Ebay Catless Downpipe
-NGK Iridium IX 1-step Colder Spark Plugs
-Forge V2 BPv
PushingRedline is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-27-2012, 02:52 PM   #195

Weazsel is the leader of the worldWeazsel is the leader of the worldWeazsel is the leader of the worldWeazsel is the leader of the worldWeazsel is the leader of the worldWeazsel is the leader of the worldWeazsel is the leader of the worldWeazsel is the leader of the worldWeazsel is the leader of the worldWeazsel is the leader of the worldWeazsel is the leader of the world
Groans: 7
Not Ranked  0 score     

Installing my new CS SRI, CS SSP and JBR RMM. Switching to Rotella (at 1200 miles) this weekend as well. Hopefully if my lamin-x order gets here I'll be doing my fogs too!

Picked up my car two Saturdays ago... lmao.
 Old 04-27-2012, 07:34 PM   #196

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Weazsel View Post
Installing my new CS SRI, CS SSP and JBR RMM. Switching to Rotella (at 1200 miles) this weekend as well. Hopefully if my lamin-x order gets here I'll be doing my fogs too!

Picked up my car two Saturdays ago... lmao.
good stuff man lol you are sounding like me haha

Old 04-28-2012, 09:54 AM   #197

MSpeed3013 has much to be proud ofMSpeed3013 has much to be proud ofMSpeed3013 has much to be proud ofMSpeed3013 has much to be proud ofMSpeed3013 has much to be proud ofMSpeed3013 has much to be proud ofMSpeed3013 has much to be proud ofMSpeed3013 has much to be proud ofMSpeed3013 has much to be proud ofMSpeed3013 has much to be proud of
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

made ebrake handle, first attempt, trying to match factory interior....
Lazer etch fuse box cover....got bored
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100b4570.jpg (870.4 KB, 54 views)
File Type: jpg 100_4591.jpg (852.6 KB, 73 views)
JBR Recirc tube--CS TMIC--M2 Long catless DP--AT HPFP
TV-22 Plugs--TS BPV--Street Unit Boost Tubes ( I know I know)
DDM 6K HID's--Eibach Pro Kit
MSpeed3013 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-28-2012, 11:15 PM   #198

Zerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

Plasti-Dipped the Fog Light bezel. Looks awesome imho

Also helped my friend do his MR's vents. Looks great!

Previous:
2012 MazdaSpeed3 CWP
2011 MazdaSpeed3 VMR
2009 MazdaSpeed3 CWP
RX-7's, 240, wrx, etc.

" Game Over man! It's game overrrrr!"
Zerocool is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-29-2012, 07:30 AM   #199

2.3speed06 is the leader of the world2.3speed06 is the leader of the world2.3speed06 is the leader of the world2.3speed06 is the leader of the world2.3speed06 is the leader of the world2.3speed06 is the leader of the world2.3speed06 is the leader of the world2.3speed06 is the leader of the world2.3speed06 is the leader of the world2.3speed06 is the leader of the world2.3speed06 is the leader of the world
Groaned at 4 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Zerocool
Plasti-Dipped the Fog Light bezel. Looks awesome imho

Also helped my friend do his MR's vents. Looks great!
Tell your friend I hate him, only cuz I'm jealous of his car.
Cobb AP 50/50 FREEKTune/Cobb 3port EBCS/C-PE Nano Intake/C-PE TIP/C-PE TMIC/HKS SQ3 BOV/Auto Tech HPFP/M2 DP/Custom CB/Denso ITV 22's/JBR RMM/Sure SSP/Sure Shifter Bushings/Custom EGR Kit/TB&IM TIG/MD Stage2 OCC/Koni Yellow S&S/H&R LS/Stoptech Blanks/EBC Red/Techna-Fit SS Brake Lines/
2.3speed06 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-29-2012, 11:46 AM   #200

sd_e30er has much to be proud ofsd_e30er has much to be proud ofsd_e30er has much to be proud ofsd_e30er has much to be proud ofsd_e30er has much to be proud ofsd_e30er has much to be proud ofsd_e30er has much to be proud ofsd_e30er has much to be proud of
Not Ranked  0 score     

Pennzoil platinum/ultra and shell rotella t6 are both excellent choices. Never mind the fact that pennzoil is owned by shell, they're probably the same/similar product in different branding.

As far as the thread goes, took the car in for oil change and tire rotation. Love driving this car.