register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3 MZR Gen2 Forums (2010-2013)
> Gen2 MS3 General Discussion

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree1911Likes

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 02-04-2013, 07:08 PM   #2001

Keko is the leader of the worldKeko is the leader of the worldKeko is the leader of the worldKeko is the leader of the worldKeko is the leader of the worldKeko is the leader of the worldKeko is the leader of the worldKeko is the leader of the worldKeko is the leader of the worldKeko is the leader of the worldKeko is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,441 Times in 666 Posts
Groans: 107
Groaned at 9 Times in 9 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by tommyboy View Post
Yeah that is an iffy hose to remove. I put mine on last month and I think my lines dont slope down to the can correctly because I had nothing in the can when I checked yesterday.
From what I hear they don't really collect much for the first month or so. The PCV hose had a slight dip so I shortened it by about an inch and then it looked good. Intake hose was almost too short but fits perfect.

Stratified 91

Cobb AP | UR FMIC, TP, CBE | Autotech Internals
Forge v2 BPV | Denso ITV22 | SURE Aeros Full3 ID283*
JBR 88a RMM/TMM, 70a PMM, OCC, RSB, TIGs, Coolant bypass, EGR delete, Bushings, Knob
Aeroforce Interceptor | Defi Boost gauge

*Product is advertised as ID300
Keko is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Keko For This Useful Post:
tommyboy (02-04-2013)
 Old 02-04-2013, 07:27 PM   #2002

Redlinez is a splendid one to beholdRedlinez is a splendid one to beholdRedlinez is a splendid one to beholdRedlinez is a splendid one to beholdRedlinez is a splendid one to beholdRedlinez is a splendid one to beholdRedlinez is a splendid one to behold
Groans: 0
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Checked my alignment at work and shockingly found the front wasn't toed in. (car has 200 miles on it) Pretty much centered. Now negative camber front and rear, different story. We see C30's at work that really wear the insides of the rear tires, the MS3 is only about .5 degree better off than those.
After watching a youtube vid of someone replacing the rmm, I had to just take mine loose to see just how much that mount moves. Unfricking believable. It should be called a limiter because that's about all it does. Replacement coming asap.
 Old 02-04-2013, 08:50 PM   #2003

Swinger13 is the leader of the worldSwinger13 is the leader of the worldSwinger13 is the leader of the worldSwinger13 is the leader of the worldSwinger13 is the leader of the worldSwinger13 is the leader of the worldSwinger13 is the leader of the worldSwinger13 is the leader of the worldSwinger13 is the leader of the worldSwinger13 is the leader of the worldSwinger13 is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,786 Times in 1,023 Posts
Groans: 53
Groaned at 45 Times in 25 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Last night I did mud flaps, LED fogs and adjusted the height on my rear coilovers on my MS6.

I adjusted my back driver side strut an inch higher and the back passenger side I didn't touch. Surprisingly though the car looks level. I measured the gap between the top of the fender and the top of the tire and the gap is identical!!!

I've heard of the driver side sagging before especially when launching so maybe it's just a body thing? Can anyone explain this mystery?

Performance:

Stratified Tune in progress

Old Set-up: CS Ram air intake with 3" HTP inlet + "sig"
Vdyno 323 awhp 349 awtq uncorrected

Current Set up: JBR 3.5" WP, Perm PCV w/dual catch cans, trunk battery
Vdyno 343 awhp 374 awtq uncorrected

Corksport CBE ~ Ebay DP ~ Autotech Internals ~ COBB AP ~ BC Racing Coilovers ~ SURE shortcut ~ SURE countershift ~ SURE anchors ~ heavy sphere shift knob by maisonvi (MSF member) ~ CP-E seals ~ BSD ~ baffle pan ~ Dual Corksport OCC ~ CP-E Rear Diff Mount ~ SURE Juggernaught ~ Dashhawk ~ AWR 88 duro trilogy ~ EGR delete ~ 3 bar ~ JBR TIG's ~ Grimmspeed 3 port ~ GT2871R w/ported hotside ~ JBR 3.5 inch intake ~ Perm Tuning PCV Plate ~ Forge V1 BPV ~ ITV22's @ .026" ~ CP-E Helihose
Swinger13 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-04-2013, 09:05 PM   #2004

GreyGhost is the leader of the worldGreyGhost is the leader of the worldGreyGhost is the leader of the worldGreyGhost is the leader of the worldGreyGhost is the leader of the worldGreyGhost is the leader of the worldGreyGhost is the leader of the worldGreyGhost is the leader of the worldGreyGhost is the leader of the worldGreyGhost is the leader of the worldGreyGhost is the leader of the world
Groans: 1
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by jdmage_mx5 View Post
Went from a Cobb SRI/Corksport TIH to a HTP 3.5" full intake. Also installed eBay testpipe. New Tune to support mods. Definitely can feel a giant increase in power and about 30 g/s increase in air intake.
Nice! I thought it was a tight fit with my HTP 3." Do you run without your intercooler shroud? Also what BPV is that an how do you like it?

Dropped replacement front bumper for paint, ordered CS boost tubes, installed bride shift boot, ebrake boot, and armrest cover I purchased from another member.

Performance: Autotech Internals // COBB AP // COBB TIP // Cobb Intake & Air Box // COBB FMIC // UR Catted DP V1 // UR CBE // UR Testpipe // Go Fast Bits BPV // Stratified ECBS 2-Port Mode // NGK One Step Colder Plugs // JBR Coolant Bypass Kit // Rotella T6 5w-40 // CP-e Stage RMM // Cp-e PMM // CS Shifrer Plate // Sure Shift Anchors // Redline Plus Hood Struts

VD: 304hp / 333tq Stage 2 91 Octane Freek Tune

Last edited by GreyGhost; 02-04-2013 at 09:05 PM. Reason: MSF Database - Automerged Doublepost
GreyGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-04-2013, 09:16 PM   #2005

jdmage_mx5 is the leader of the worldjdmage_mx5 is the leader of the worldjdmage_mx5 is the leader of the worldjdmage_mx5 is the leader of the worldjdmage_mx5 is the leader of the worldjdmage_mx5 is the leader of the worldjdmage_mx5 is the leader of the worldjdmage_mx5 is the leader of the worldjdmage_mx5 is the leader of the worldjdmage_mx5 is the leader of the worldjdmage_mx5 is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,653 Times in 804 Posts
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by GreyGhost View Post

Nice! I thought it was a tight fit with my HTP 3." Do you run without your intercooler shroud? Also what BPV is that an how do you like it?

Dropped replacement front bumper for paint, ordered CS boost tubes, installed bride shift boot, ebrake boot, and armrest cover I purchased from another member.
Well my TMIC was used when I got it and didn't come with a shroud. I am having one made at a local metal shop. The BPV is the Greddy type S (the real one, not the eBay knock off) and I love it so far, it has a nice whistle to it.

HTA 3076 | HTP 4" Intake, battery tray, under mount piping | CPE Exhaust Manifold, downpipe, FMIC & Stage 2 RMM | MD TMM and PMM | Tial MV-R ewg w/ Kozmic dump tube | VCTS delete/Ported IM | JBR OCC, EGR delete, BSD w/ oil pan baffle & RSB | SP63 Oil Cap Breather | Synapse SB BPV | UR CBE | Autotech HPFP | H & R Coilovers | Whiteline Endlinks | Manley Pistons & Rods | L19 Head Studs | Kozmic 6th Port w/ DW65c ITFP | Snow Performance Stg 2 Meth | JMF Manifold | SouthBend Stg 3 Endurance Clutch | Tuned with
jdmage_mx5 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-04-2013, 11:46 PM   #2006

Keko is the leader of the worldKeko is the leader of the worldKeko is the leader of the worldKeko is the leader of the worldKeko is the leader of the worldKeko is the leader of the worldKeko is the leader of the worldKeko is the leader of the worldKeko is the leader of the worldKeko is the leader of the worldKeko is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,441 Times in 666 Posts
Groans: 107
Groaned at 9 Times in 9 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Redlinez View Post
Checked my alignment at work and shockingly found the front wasn't toed in. (car has 200 miles on it) Pretty much centered. Now negative camber front and rear, different story. We see C30's at work that really wear the insides of the rear tires, the MS3 is only about .5 degree better off than those.
After watching a youtube vid of someone replacing the rmm, I had to just take mine loose to see just how much that mount moves. Unfricking believable. It should be called a limiter because that's about all it does. Replacement coming asap.
Get the JBR 88a chromoly mount. It's really good

Stratified 91

Cobb AP | UR FMIC, TP, CBE | Autotech Internals
Forge v2 BPV | Denso ITV22 | SURE Aeros Full3 ID283*
JBR 88a RMM/TMM, 70a PMM, OCC, RSB, TIGs, Coolant bypass, EGR delete, Bushings, Knob
Aeroforce Interceptor | Defi Boost gauge

*Product is advertised as ID300
Keko is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Keko For This Useful Post:
NOreasonY (02-05-2013)
 Old 02-05-2013, 02:55 AM   #2007

laiho has a brilliant futurelaiho has a brilliant futurelaiho has a brilliant futurelaiho has a brilliant futurelaiho has a brilliant futurelaiho has a brilliant futurelaiho has a brilliant futurelaiho has a brilliant futurelaiho has a brilliant futurelaiho has a brilliant futurelaiho has a brilliant future
Groaned at 14 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Could someone tell me how much is worth a OEM exhaust from a 2010 Speed with 30 000 kilos on it ... ??

Tapatalk style with my Galaxy SIII
- RACEPIPE CORKSPORT
- COBB TURBO INLET
- COBB ACCESSPORT
- CPE HPF FUEL PUMP
- MAGNAFLOW CAT-BACK EXHAUST
- DOWNPIPE CORKSPORT
- CORKSPORT MOTEUR MOUNT BUSHING
laiho is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-05-2013, 03:26 AM   #2008

RACER_X is the leader of the worldRACER_X is the leader of the worldRACER_X is the leader of the worldRACER_X is the leader of the worldRACER_X is the leader of the worldRACER_X is the leader of the worldRACER_X is the leader of the worldRACER_X is the leader of the worldRACER_X is the leader of the worldRACER_X is the leader of the worldRACER_X is the leader of the world
Groaned at 31 Times in 14 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

you'll be lucky if somebody will pay shipping for the exhaust, its basically uselsss.

2012 MS3 Liquid Silver
Autotech HPFP
Cobb AP & CBE
Corksport FTB
Enkei Raijin 18x8 et45
JBR 3.0WP, RSB, RMM & SSP II
Stratified Tune
TrackMasters hood prop and ecu reloc.
TurboSmart BOV
RACER_X is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-05-2013, 03:30 AM   #2009

laiho has a brilliant futurelaiho has a brilliant futurelaiho has a brilliant futurelaiho has a brilliant futurelaiho has a brilliant futurelaiho has a brilliant futurelaiho has a brilliant futurelaiho has a brilliant futurelaiho has a brilliant futurelaiho has a brilliant futurelaiho has a brilliant future
Groaned at 14 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by RACER_X View Post
you'll be lucky if somebody will pay shipping for the exhaust, its basically uselsss.
For sure! But it's local for the dude that wants it (forgot to say)

Tapatalk style with my Galaxy SIII
- RACEPIPE CORKSPORT
- COBB TURBO INLET
- COBB ACCESSPORT
- CPE HPF FUEL PUMP
- MAGNAFLOW CAT-BACK EXHAUST
- DOWNPIPE CORKSPORT
- CORKSPORT MOTEUR MOUNT BUSHING
laiho is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-05-2013, 04:44 AM   #2010

Redlinez is a splendid one to beholdRedlinez is a splendid one to beholdRedlinez is a splendid one to beholdRedlinez is a splendid one to beholdRedlinez is a splendid one to beholdRedlinez is a splendid one to beholdRedlinez is a splendid one to behold
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Keko View Post
Not sure if I can live with those vibes. Probably go with a more streetable mount. Heck, anything is a major improvement over that stock pos.
 Old 02-05-2013, 09:41 AM   #2011

Jhornbrook is the leader of the worldJhornbrook is the leader of the worldJhornbrook is the leader of the worldJhornbrook is the leader of the worldJhornbrook is the leader of the worldJhornbrook is the leader of the worldJhornbrook is the leader of the worldJhornbrook is the leader of the worldJhornbrook is the leader of the worldJhornbrook is the leader of the worldJhornbrook is the leader of the world
Groaned at 6 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

The vibes aren't bad. Loose change rattles but its not bad at all. I hardly notice mine, and I'm going fully mounted as soon as I pay off my debts. @Redlinez;
Ultimate Racing // testpipe, catback // TWM // Full Replacement Shifter, Short Shift Boot // Cobb// AP // Sure aeros, sidewinder, shortcut, ags SS knob, return, chargetubes, countershift // Corksport // License Plate Relocate, Fog Light LED's, Interior LED's, Poly Exhaust Hangers, Oil Catch Can // PTP// HPFP Upgrade, 2150 rail valve // H&R // SS Coilovers // SPC// Adjustable Camber Arms // Hawk// HPS Brake Pads // Ebay Chargespeed Lip 06-07 STI Lip // DDM 8K 55W HIDs // JBR// Rear Sway Bar, 88D RMM, AP Mount //WHITELINE// Front End Links // ETS// TMIC//

Last edited by Jhornbrook; 02-05-2013 at 09:53 AM.
Jhornbrook is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-05-2013, 09:52 AM   #2012

SLOWHATCH is the leader of the worldSLOWHATCH is the leader of the worldSLOWHATCH is the leader of the worldSLOWHATCH is the leader of the worldSLOWHATCH is the leader of the worldSLOWHATCH is the leader of the worldSLOWHATCH is the leader of the worldSLOWHATCH is the leader of the worldSLOWHATCH is the leader of the worldSLOWHATCH is the leader of the worldSLOWHATCH is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,838 Times in 1,013 Posts
Groans: 274
Groaned at 103 Times in 23 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Did an MAF cleaning for the first time @ 38k and put a half bottle of Sea Foam in the tank, the rest going through my intake later on today.
SLOWHATCH is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-05-2013, 10:00 AM   #2013

RACER_X is the leader of the worldRACER_X is the leader of the worldRACER_X is the leader of the worldRACER_X is the leader of the worldRACER_X is the leader of the worldRACER_X is the leader of the worldRACER_X is the leader of the worldRACER_X is the leader of the worldRACER_X is the leader of the worldRACER_X is the leader of the worldRACER_X is the leader of the world
Groaned at 31 Times in 14 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Not sure if I can live with those vibes. Probably go with a more streetable mount. Heck, anything is a major improvement over that stock pos.
ours has gotten quite tolerable after 1k+ miles, at first i thought the same thing.

2012 MS3 Liquid Silver
Autotech HPFP
Cobb AP & CBE
Corksport FTB
Enkei Raijin 18x8 et45
JBR 3.0WP, RSB, RMM & SSP II
Stratified Tune
TrackMasters hood prop and ecu reloc.
TurboSmart BOV
RACER_X is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-05-2013, 11:02 AM   #2014

etonna has much to be proud ofetonna has much to be proud ofetonna has much to be proud ofetonna has much to be proud ofetonna has much to be proud ofetonna has much to be proud ofetonna has much to be proud ofetonna has much to be proud ofetonna has much to be proud ofetonna has much to be proud of
Groans: 4
Groaned at 5 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Keko View Post
+1 I love mine
 Old 02-05-2013, 04:41 PM   #2015

90210 is the leader of the world90210 is the leader of the world90210 is the leader of the world90210 is the leader of the world90210 is the leader of the world90210 is the leader of the world90210 is the leader of the world90210 is the leader of the world90210 is the leader of the world90210 is the leader of the world90210 is the leader of the world
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Filled it with my first tank of gas. Netted 26.4 mpg. Can't verify if its accurate as I don't know if dealer fully topped it off or not.

Originally Posted by SLOWHATCH View Post
Did an MAF cleaning for the first time @ 38k and put a half bottle of Sea Foam in the tank, the rest going through my intake later on today.
Same color and mikes.

Is there a how to on the maf cleaning ? How frequently needed ?
SLOWHATCH likes this.

Last edited by 90210; 02-05-2013 at 04:41 PM. Reason: MSF Database - Automerged Doublepost
90210 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-05-2013, 04:43 PM   #2016

Not Ranked  0 score     

Wow, I'm down to 1/4 tank and I thought I was doing well showing 24.4. I do a lot of stop and go driving though. On my first tank
 Old 02-05-2013, 04:47 PM   #2017

90210 is the leader of the world90210 is the leader of the world90210 is the leader of the world90210 is the leader of the world90210 is the leader of the world90210 is the leader of the world90210 is the leader of the world90210 is the leader of the world90210 is the leader of the world90210 is the leader of the world90210 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Wow, I'm down to 1/4 tank and I thought I was doing well showing 24.4. I do a lot of stop and go driving though. On my first tank
I found the car computer to be optimistic. Our 2012 Mazda 5 is the same way. I get 29-31mpg on that.

LIke I said, till my next tank, I can't confirm the real MPG, as on my MS3 I am not sure if dealer completely topped it off.
 Old 02-05-2013, 05:32 PM   #2018

MSpeed3013 has much to be proud ofMSpeed3013 has much to be proud ofMSpeed3013 has much to be proud ofMSpeed3013 has much to be proud ofMSpeed3013 has much to be proud ofMSpeed3013 has much to be proud ofMSpeed3013 has much to be proud ofMSpeed3013 has much to be proud ofMSpeed3013 has much to be proud ofMSpeed3013 has much to be proud of
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I installed JBR RMM 80, I know, I know...I am a bitch... Awesome upgrade.
MSpeed3013 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-05-2013, 05:33 PM   #2019

SLOWHATCH is the leader of the worldSLOWHATCH is the leader of the worldSLOWHATCH is the leader of the worldSLOWHATCH is the leader of the worldSLOWHATCH is the leader of the worldSLOWHATCH is the leader of the worldSLOWHATCH is the leader of the worldSLOWHATCH is the leader of the worldSLOWHATCH is the leader of the worldSLOWHATCH is the leader of the worldSLOWHATCH is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,838 Times in 1,013 Posts
Groans: 274
Groaned at 103 Times in 23 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by 90210 View Post
Filled it with my first tank of gas. Netted 26.4 mpg. Can't verify if its accurate as I don't know if dealer fully topped it off or not.

Same color and mikes.

Is there a how to on the maf cleaning ? How frequently needed ?
Yes sir, molestial blue is where its at lol. But lots of haters haha. Not sure there is a recommended interval but I would say it depends on where you live and drive.

Simply disconnect battery, unplug maf, remove maf from intake and spray with maf or electronic connector cleaner, let dry and reinstall.
Very simple. I would guess some guys don't even remove it since the cleaner evaporates so quick. But I prefer to take precautions.
SLOWHATCH is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-05-2013, 05:41 PM   #2020

SparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,433 Times in 598 Posts
Groans: 8
Not Ranked  0 score     

On past cars I have done a MAF cleaning at the major service intervals. Not sure if that is over kill or not but always thought better safe then sorry especially with oiled air filters.
South Bend Clutch Stage 3 Endurance | TWM Full Replacement Shifter | Synapse Engineering BPV | Autotech Internals | Grimmspeed EBCS - 3port | NGK 1 Step Colder Plugs | CNT Catless DP and CBE w/resonator deleted | COBB AP - E35 Tune | HTP 3.5" Intake w/ AMSOIL Dry Filter and Pre-Filter | HTP Battery Tray w/ Energizer 51R | CP-E TMIC | CorkSport DISI Silicone Boost Tubes | Damond Motorsports/Saikou Michi Co. Stage2 OCC | Damond Motorsports Short Shift Plate | Sure Countershift | BOSCH 3 Bar MAP w/MattJackson86 PnP Harness | JBR Rear Sway Bar | JBR EGR Block Off Kit | JBR Manifold - TIG | JBR Throttle Body TIG & Coolant Bypass | JBR 88a RMM | JBR 88a TMM | JBR 80a PMM |JBR DISI Bypass Valve Hose | Ported and Polished Intake Manifold DIY | RX8 Wheels w/ Nitto Motivo 235/40/18 Tires | CP-E Towplate | DIY Custom 600g Shift Knob | Redline Tuning Hood QuickLIFT | 30% / 15% Tint | Craven Speed Stubby Antenna | Broadway 400mm Rear View Mirror | Debadged Mazdaspeed 3

Waiting to be installed: Devil's Own Stage 2 DVC-30 Meth Injection | Damond Motorsports Meth Throttle Body Plate
On Order:
Coming Soon:
DIY Projects:

FYCN - TEAM LBN BEERS - FYCN-TEAM MUMFORD - FYCN
SparkySparks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SparkySparks For This Useful Post:
SLOWHATCH (02-05-2013)
 Old 02-05-2013, 05:45 PM   #2021

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by SLOWHATCH View Post
Yes sir, molestial blue is where its at lol. But lots of haters haha. Not sure there is a recommended interval but I would say it depends on where you live and drive.

Simply disconnect battery, unplug maf, remove maf from intake and spray with maf or electronic connector cleaner, let dry and reinstall.
Very simple. I would guess some guys don't even remove it since the cleaner evaporates so quick. But I prefer to take precautions.
I had a Crystal Blue Miata---trust me nothing is worse than that.

Thanks for the info, sounds easy enough.

Originally Posted by SparkySparks View Post
On past cars I have done a MAF cleaning at the major service intervals. Not sure if that is over kill or not but always thought better safe then sorry especially with oiled air filters.

Agree. I have been trying to make a list of what to do, for 30k miles.

I have oil chnage (though its got a fresh now now), and tranny fluid. I am wondering about spark plugs and OEM air filter.

ANything else?
 Old 02-05-2013, 07:03 PM   #2022

Jhornbrook is the leader of the worldJhornbrook is the leader of the worldJhornbrook is the leader of the worldJhornbrook is the leader of the worldJhornbrook is the leader of the worldJhornbrook is the leader of the worldJhornbrook is the leader of the worldJhornbrook is the leader of the worldJhornbrook is the leader of the worldJhornbrook is the leader of the worldJhornbrook is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Do spark plugs and if you have the oem air filter still you have stumbled upon the wrong forum. At 30k you should be half way to fully bolted. And by 50 built motor with big turbo and forged internals. Because original motor blew up. Why? Because racecar!

Oh yeah, I changed my oil and rotated my tires. This is the first time in 2 years I've actually had to lay under the car. Fuck it was convenient working at a shop. Well, I just have to wait till my dad gets his garage built in may so I can use his lift.
Ultimate Racing // testpipe, catback // TWM // Full Replacement Shifter, Short Shift Boot // Cobb// AP // Sure aeros, sidewinder, shortcut, ags SS knob, return, chargetubes, countershift // Corksport // License Plate Relocate, Fog Light LED's, Interior LED's, Poly Exhaust Hangers, Oil Catch Can // PTP// HPFP Upgrade, 2150 rail valve // H&R // SS Coilovers // SPC// Adjustable Camber Arms // Hawk// HPS Brake Pads // Ebay Chargespeed Lip 06-07 STI Lip // DDM 8K 55W HIDs // JBR// Rear Sway Bar, 88D RMM, AP Mount //WHITELINE// Front End Links // ETS// TMIC//
 Old 02-05-2013, 07:26 PM   #2023

Alexander is the leader of the worldAlexander is the leader of the worldAlexander is the leader of the worldAlexander is the leader of the worldAlexander is the leader of the worldAlexander is the leader of the worldAlexander is the leader of the worldAlexander is the leader of the worldAlexander is the leader of the worldAlexander is the leader of the worldAlexander is the leader of the world
Groans: 5
Groaned at 43 Times in 16 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I installed a James Barone power path intake. great intake, I'd recommend it if you're on the fence about it

Cobb v3 AP | Autotech CDFP | JBR Sri | JBR Balance Shaft Delete | JBR Rear Sway Bar | JBR 88 duro RMM | M2 Testpipe | Corksport Tip | Corksport Short Shifter | Corksport SSP | Corksport Shifter Bushings | Cobb Counterweight | H&R Lowering Springs | Joseph Koni Shocks/Struts | SPC Rear Camber Arms

Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-05-2013, 07:38 PM   #2024

Not Ranked  0 score     

[QUOTE=Alexander;1878327]I installed a James Barone power path intake. great intake, I'd recommend it if you're on the fence about it

Is the power path different from whale peen. I haven't had Internet in over a month. So I'm not sure what is what anymore.
 Old 02-05-2013, 07:46 PM   #2025

Alexander is the leader of the worldAlexander is the leader of the worldAlexander is the leader of the worldAlexander is the leader of the worldAlexander is the leader of the worldAlexander is the leader of the worldAlexander is the leader of the worldAlexander is the leader of the worldAlexander is the leader of the worldAlexander is the leader of the worldAlexander is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

[quote=Jhornbrook;1878356]
Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
I installed a James Barone power path intake. great intake, I'd recommend it if you're on the fence about it

Is the power path different from whale peen. I haven't had Internet in over a month. So I'm not sure what is what anymore.
I don't think anyone even makes a peen for the ms3, and if they do you should probably have a bt before you decide on that
Cobb v3 AP | Autotech CDFP | JBR Sri | JBR Balance Shaft Delete | JBR Rear Sway Bar | JBR 88 duro RMM | M2 Testpipe | Corksport Tip | Corksport Short Shifter | Corksport SSP | Corksport Shifter Bushings | Cobb Counterweight | H&R Lowering Springs | Joseph Koni Shocks/Struts | SPC Rear Camber Arms

Old 02-05-2013, 08:15 PM   #2026

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Jhornbrook View Post
Do spark plugs and if you have the oem air filter still you have stumbled upon the wrong forum. At 30k you should be half way to fully bolted. And by 50 built motor with big turbo and forged internals. Because original motor blew up. Why? Because racecar!

Oh yeah, I changed my oil and rotated my tires. This is the first time in 2 years I've actually had to lay under the car. Fuck it was convenient working at a shop. Well, I just have to wait till my dad gets his garage built in may so I can use his lift.
Thank you kindly. I will do some search on the sparkplugs and get some this weekend. Yes car is bone stock, so all OEM.
 Old 02-05-2013, 08:48 PM   #2027

SKiZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSKiZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSKiZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSKiZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSKiZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSKiZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSKiZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSKiZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSKiZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSKiZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSKiZZ has a reputation beyond repute
Groaned at 10 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360122469.229376.jpgTint 20% sides and back and 30% ceramic on front.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
El_Diablo (02-06-2013)
 Old 02-05-2013, 09:03 PM   #2028

dubunderpar is the leader of the worlddubunderpar is the leader of the worlddubunderpar is the leader of the worlddubunderpar is the leader of the worlddubunderpar is the leader of the worlddubunderpar is the leader of the worlddubunderpar is the leader of the worlddubunderpar is the leader of the worlddubunderpar is the leader of the worlddubunderpar is the leader of the worlddubunderpar is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

On the windshield? Wow, if so that's retarded.

sent from god
El_Diablo (02-06-2013), Standsideways (02-06-2013)
 Old 02-05-2013, 09:12 PM   #2029

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by dubunderpar View Post

sent from god
and illegal in most places

The Following User Says Thank You to Alexander For This Useful Post:
El_Diablo (02-06-2013)
 Old 02-05-2013, 09:13 PM   #2030

tommyboy has a reputation beyond reputetommyboy has a reputation beyond reputetommyboy has a reputation beyond reputetommyboy has a reputation beyond reputetommyboy has a reputation beyond reputetommyboy has a reputation beyond reputetommyboy has a reputation beyond reputetommyboy has a reputation beyond reputetommyboy has a reputation beyond reputetommyboy has a reputation beyond reputetommyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Groaned at 7 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by dubunderpar View Post

sent from god
Although I have not heard of people going darker than 50% on the windshield I do hear/see it done. Mainly for the UV protection.
tommyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-05-2013, 09:16 PM   #2031

Not Ranked  0 score     

There is local club around here that runs 5% on windshield. Pretty crazy.
 Old 02-05-2013, 09:27 PM   #2032

tommyboy has a reputation beyond reputetommyboy has a reputation beyond reputetommyboy has a reputation beyond reputetommyboy has a reputation beyond reputetommyboy has a reputation beyond reputetommyboy has a reputation beyond reputetommyboy has a reputation beyond reputetommyboy has a reputation beyond reputetommyboy has a reputation beyond reputetommyboy has a reputation beyond reputetommyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Groaned at 7 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by 90210 View Post
There is local club around here that runs 5% on windshield. Pretty crazy.
Damn!
tommyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-05-2013, 09:33 PM   #2033

Not Ranked  0 score     

Yeah all their cars look like full limo tint all around, you can't see in. I saw one of their new rides, a Drophead coupe, couldn't see inside from any window. Not sure how they drive at night
 Old 02-05-2013, 09:38 PM   #2034

2012FailWheelDrive is the leader of the world2012FailWheelDrive is the leader of the world2012FailWheelDrive is the leader of the world2012FailWheelDrive is the leader of the world2012FailWheelDrive is the leader of the world2012FailWheelDrive is the leader of the world2012FailWheelDrive is the leader of the world2012FailWheelDrive is the leader of the world2012FailWheelDrive is the leader of the world2012FailWheelDrive is the leader of the world2012FailWheelDrive is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

[quote=Jhornbrook;1878356]
Originally Posted by Alexander View Post

The power path is stock maf diameter and the wp is 3.5 inch maf.
El_Diablo (02-06-2013), Jhornbrook (02-06-2013)
 Old 02-05-2013, 11:14 PM   #2035

SKiZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSKiZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSKiZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSKiZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSKiZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSKiZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSKiZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSKiZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSKiZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSKiZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSKiZZ has a reputation beyond repute
Groaned at 10 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

It's not hard to see and the ceramic is more optically clear than regular tint. It also rejects 3x the heat and UV.

I had the same setup on my old 09 but not ceramic on the front.

I tried to get a tint waiver from the state but was denied and wasn't worth what my attorney was gonna charge me to fight it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 Old 02-06-2013, 06:20 AM   #2036

evil MS3 is the leader of the worldevil MS3 is the leader of the worldevil MS3 is the leader of the worldevil MS3 is the leader of the worldevil MS3 is the leader of the worldevil MS3 is the leader of the worldevil MS3 is the leader of the worldevil MS3 is the leader of the worldevil MS3 is the leader of the worldevil MS3 is the leader of the worldevil MS3 is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,331 Times in 713 Posts
Groans: 55
Groaned at 12 Times in 11 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Installed my SURE Aeros SRI this past weekend at the local NATOR gathering. Gay times.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2013-02-03_16-47-24_883.jpg (132.7 KB, 78 views)
 Old 02-06-2013, 09:27 AM   #2037

Archer92 is the leader of the worldArcher92 is the leader of the worldArcher92 is the leader of the worldArcher92 is the leader of the worldArcher92 is the leader of the worldArcher92 is the leader of the worldArcher92 is the leader of the worldArcher92 is the leader of the worldArcher92 is the leader of the worldArcher92 is the leader of the worldArcher92 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360168073.248010.jpg
 Old 02-06-2013, 09:58 AM   #2038

evil MS3 is the leader of the worldevil MS3 is the leader of the worldevil MS3 is the leader of the worldevil MS3 is the leader of the worldevil MS3 is the leader of the worldevil MS3 is the leader of the worldevil MS3 is the leader of the worldevil MS3 is the leader of the worldevil MS3 is the leader of the worldevil MS3 is the leader of the worldevil MS3 is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,331 Times in 713 Posts
Groans: 55
Groaned at 12 Times in 11 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

It's not a RMM, so I'll be ok.
 Old 02-06-2013, 06:37 PM   #2039

ahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the world
Groaned at 4 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Installed a Blendmount and made a custom ghetto vent mount for my Ultra Gauge...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (235.8 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (285.5 KB, 56 views)

go | COBB AccessPORT | Autotech HPFP Internals | TurboXS Catless Downpipe | TurboXS Race Pipe | Ultimate Racing Catback w/Magnaflow Resonator | Corksport Urethane Exhaust Hangers |
JBR Boost Tubes | cp-e Nviscid Pipe | cp-e XcelNANO SRI | cp-e HeliHose | cp-e Stage 1 xFlex RMM | JBR SSB | RDS-05 Rear Sway Bar |
Torque Solutions Delrin Shift Knob | Block8Head Dual Defrost Pod | Aeroforce Interceptor | Prosport Evo Boost Gauge

show | BC Racing BR Coilovers w/Koyo | SPC Rear Camber Arms | Avid.1 AV-06 18x8 +42 225/40 | 2011+ Tech Headlights | Corksport Tow Plate |
Morimoto 5000k bi-xenon / 3000k fogs | 3BSpec Switchbacks | Corksport LED Rear Bumper Lights | S204 STi Lip

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ahfunaki is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-06-2013, 08:26 PM   #2040

GreyGhost is the leader of the worldGreyGhost is the leader of the worldGreyGhost is the leader of the worldGreyGhost is the leader of the worldGreyGhost is the leader of the worldGreyGhost is the leader of the worldGreyGhost is the leader of the worldGreyGhost is the leader of the worldGreyGhost is the leader of the worldGreyGhost is the leader of the worldGreyGhost is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by evil MS3 View Post
Installed my SURE Aeros SRI this past weekend at the local NATOR gathering. Gay times.
The white looks sick!

Performance: Autotech Internals // COBB AP // COBB TIP // Cobb Intake & Air Box // COBB FMIC // UR Catted DP V1 // UR CBE // UR Testpipe // Go Fast Bits BPV // Stratified ECBS 2-Port Mode // NGK One Step Colder Plugs // JBR Coolant Bypass Kit // Rotella T6 5w-40 // CP-e Stage RMM // Cp-e PMM // CS Shifrer Plate // Sure Shift Anchors // Redline Plus Hood Struts

VD: 304hp / 333tq Stage 2 91 Octane Freek Tune
GreyGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GreyGhost For This Useful Post:
evil MS3 (02-06-2013), Standsideways (02-07-2013)