register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3 MZR Gen2 Forums (2010-2013)
> Gen2 MS3 General Discussion

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree1911Likes

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 04-29-2012, 03:16 PM   #201

Zerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 1
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by 2.3speed06 View Post
Tell your friend I hate him, only cuz I'm jealous of his car.
Oh Don't worry i will! I tell him that everyday! It's his second car he has ever owned. his first was an 05 Camry.. Took me years to get him to buy a cool car and when he finally does he gets a fkn MR.. GD him lol

Previous:
2012 MazdaSpeed3 CWP
2011 MazdaSpeed3 VMR
2009 MazdaSpeed3 CWP
RX-7's, 240, wrx, etc.

" Game Over man! It's game overrrrr!"
Zerocool is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-29-2012, 03:21 PM   #202

2.3speed06 is the leader of the world2.3speed06 is the leader of the world2.3speed06 is the leader of the world2.3speed06 is the leader of the world2.3speed06 is the leader of the world2.3speed06 is the leader of the world2.3speed06 is the leader of the world2.3speed06 is the leader of the world2.3speed06 is the leader of the world2.3speed06 is the leader of the world2.3speed06 is the leader of the world
Groans: 2
Groaned at 4 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Zerocool

Oh Don't worry i will! I tell him that everyday! It's his second car he has ever owned. his first was an 05 Camry.. Took me years to get him to buy a cool car and when he finally does he gets a fkn MR.. GD him lol
What an asshole lol. I would've killed him n taken it by now lol
Cobb AP 50/50 FREEKTune/Cobb 3port EBCS/C-PE Nano Intake/C-PE TIP/C-PE TMIC/HKS SQ3 BOV/Auto Tech HPFP/M2 DP/Custom CB/Denso ITV 22's/JBR RMM/Sure SSP/Sure Shifter Bushings/Custom EGR Kit/TB&IM TIG/MD Stage2 OCC/Koni Yellow S&S/H&R LS/Stoptech Blanks/EBC Red/Techna-Fit SS Brake Lines/
2.3speed06 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-29-2012, 03:25 PM   #203

Vinnie is the leader of the worldVinnie is the leader of the worldVinnie is the leader of the worldVinnie is the leader of the worldVinnie is the leader of the worldVinnie is the leader of the worldVinnie is the leader of the worldVinnie is the leader of the worldVinnie is the leader of the worldVinnie is the leader of the worldVinnie is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,394 Times in 270 Posts
Groans: 76
Groaned at 20 Times in 16 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Autotech internals!! thanks @silvapain
The Following User Says Thank You to Vinnie For This Useful Post:
silvapain (04-29-2012)
 Old 04-29-2012, 03:26 PM   #204

TheRealDefman is the leader of the worldTheRealDefman is the leader of the worldTheRealDefman is the leader of the worldTheRealDefman is the leader of the worldTheRealDefman is the leader of the worldTheRealDefman is the leader of the worldTheRealDefman is the leader of the worldTheRealDefman is the leader of the worldTheRealDefman is the leader of the worldTheRealDefman is the leader of the worldTheRealDefman is the leader of the world
Groaned at 2 Times in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

EGR & TB Coolant bypass.
 Old 04-29-2012, 03:33 PM   #205

pdqgp has a reputation beyond reputepdqgp has a reputation beyond reputepdqgp has a reputation beyond reputepdqgp has a reputation beyond reputepdqgp has a reputation beyond reputepdqgp has a reputation beyond reputepdqgp has a reputation beyond reputepdqgp has a reputation beyond reputepdqgp has a reputation beyond reputepdqgp has a reputation beyond reputepdqgp has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 0
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Washed and applied 3rd coat of Zaino

Tapatalked w/ iPhone 4s

AEM CAI, Hypertech Flashed, CPE Boost Tubes,
CPE MM's, Cobb Short Throw & Shifter, Motorcraft Fluid,
Shifter Bushings, 35/50% Tint, 10" Kicker
pdqgp is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-30-2012, 01:24 PM   #206

ShadyZealot has a brilliant futureShadyZealot has a brilliant futureShadyZealot has a brilliant futureShadyZealot has a brilliant futureShadyZealot has a brilliant futureShadyZealot has a brilliant futureShadyZealot has a brilliant futureShadyZealot has a brilliant futureShadyZealot has a brilliant futureShadyZealot has a brilliant futureShadyZealot has a brilliant future
Not Ranked  0 score     

First appearance mod since i got the car. Plasti dipped the stock wheels. Plan to lower it and tint windows, headslights and tail lights soon.

CS SRI + TIP, JBR RMM, test pipe, Autotech internals, ITV22s, RichTune in progress
ShadyZealot is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ShadyZealot For This Useful Post:
jeopardy98 (05-03-2012)
 Old 04-30-2012, 02:31 PM   #207

Travis is the leader of the worldTravis is the leader of the worldTravis is the leader of the worldTravis is the leader of the worldTravis is the leader of the worldTravis is the leader of the worldTravis is the leader of the worldTravis is the leader of the worldTravis is the leader of the worldTravis is the leader of the worldTravis is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,687 Times in 877 Posts
Groans: 5
Groaned at 29 Times in 12 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Did this last week just forgot to post it.

Currently working on headliner components and throwing the suede on the headliner.
2005 Mazdaspeed Miata - #1,116 - 15x8 949 racing 6UL, Bridgestone RE-11, Flyin Miata Intake kit, Ebay FMIC, Ebay DP, Flyin miata cat-back, flyin miata 02 modifier - 2014 - On-going
2011 Mazdaspeed 3 Feb 2011 - June 2014
Travis is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-03-2012, 01:01 AM   #208

jeopardy98 is the leader of the worldjeopardy98 is the leader of the worldjeopardy98 is the leader of the worldjeopardy98 is the leader of the worldjeopardy98 is the leader of the worldjeopardy98 is the leader of the worldjeopardy98 is the leader of the worldjeopardy98 is the leader of the worldjeopardy98 is the leader of the worldjeopardy98 is the leader of the worldjeopardy98 is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,639 Times in 871 Posts
Groans: 112
Groaned at 28 Times in 25 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Got my tires rotated. I'm heading into the dealer for my first (free) oil change. Should I just skip it and do my own with the rotella? If they ever ask for oil receipts for warranty work and they all show rotella oil will that be used against us? I love Rotella and use it in all my motorcycles but I don't want it to come back to haunt me if I ever have a problem.
Bone Stock 2012 BM Non-Tech for 2500 miles. (250 whp/265 wtq Moore Auto). Currently: K04/Cobb AP/AT internals/Magnaflow CBE/M2 DP/Cobb SRI/HTP TIP/CS boost tubes/CS recirc hose/TS BPV/SU TMIC/GS EBCS/JBR EGR delete/Coolant bypass/Thermal TB gasket/NGK 6510's/JBR SSP/JBR Knob/JBR 88 RMM/JBR SSB/DDM 35w 5000k HIDs/PAC Gateway iPod integration and Sirius. (301whp/360wtq Moore Auto). Finklefied Hypnotic tune. 14.1@106 Mason Dixon- Driver mod needed.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
jeopardy98 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-03-2012, 03:08 AM   #209

SleeperHatch is the leader of the worldSleeperHatch is the leader of the worldSleeperHatch is the leader of the worldSleeperHatch is the leader of the worldSleeperHatch is the leader of the worldSleeperHatch is the leader of the worldSleeperHatch is the leader of the worldSleeperHatch is the leader of the worldSleeperHatch is the leader of the worldSleeperHatch is the leader of the worldSleeperHatch is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,503 Times in 831 Posts
Groans: 52
Groaned at 54 Times in 39 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Going to be installing my corksport occ with daddy chinkus later today

Sent from my Epic Win Avatar
 Old 05-03-2012, 05:51 AM   #210
Iron Man

ABQ Speed6 is the leader of the worldABQ Speed6 is the leader of the worldABQ Speed6 is the leader of the worldABQ Speed6 is the leader of the worldABQ Speed6 is the leader of the worldABQ Speed6 is the leader of the worldABQ Speed6 is the leader of the worldABQ Speed6 is the leader of the worldABQ Speed6 is the leader of the worldABQ Speed6 is the leader of the worldABQ Speed6 is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,208 Times in 659 Posts
Groaned at 3 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Took the time yesterday to install CP-E Safe Seals, TIG on the manifold, TB coolant delete, and EGR Delete... Busy day
Methanol Injection-50/50 e85 mix
Hulk Smash
ABQ Speed6 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-03-2012, 07:07 AM   #211

Kellerspeed3 is the leader of the worldKellerspeed3 is the leader of the worldKellerspeed3 is the leader of the worldKellerspeed3 is the leader of the worldKellerspeed3 is the leader of the worldKellerspeed3 is the leader of the worldKellerspeed3 is the leader of the worldKellerspeed3 is the leader of the worldKellerspeed3 is the leader of the worldKellerspeed3 is the leader of the worldKellerspeed3 is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,015 Times in 953 Posts
Groans: 50
Groaned at 37 Times in 21 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Waiting patiently at the mailbox for my Auto-tech internals from Edge, ordered last Friday hurry!
2010 Velocity Red w/tech package: Cobb AP, Cobb DP, Tr8L FMIC, Auto Tech internals, BNR S-4 turbo, JBR 3.5 aluminum intake, JBR 88 duro chromoly RMM, JBR 80 duro TMM, JBR 70 PMM, JBR SSP and bushings, JBR 5mm spacers, JBR RSB, JBR By Pass Tube, Magna-flow CBE with the "fix", EBC Reds, NGK 6510's, JBR EBCS, SSP OCC, JBR EGR delete, EGR deleted, JBR IM TIG, JBR TB TIG-coolant by-pass, Turbo smart BPV,
FordMoCo full syth transmission fluid, Eibach pro kit, ported IM with VCTS delete, Werksracing strut tower brace, TB Performance front traction bar and mid-chassis brace, Corksport adjustable struts and shocks, and lots of TLC. FreekTuned 93/E-85 Prius killa.

On the work bench, new rotors, steel brake lines, ceramic pads, Freekin & Kotzur racing ftw!
Kellerspeed3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-03-2012, 07:31 AM   #212
Iron Man

ABQ Speed6 is the leader of the worldABQ Speed6 is the leader of the worldABQ Speed6 is the leader of the worldABQ Speed6 is the leader of the worldABQ Speed6 is the leader of the worldABQ Speed6 is the leader of the worldABQ Speed6 is the leader of the worldABQ Speed6 is the leader of the worldABQ Speed6 is the leader of the worldABQ Speed6 is the leader of the worldABQ Speed6 is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,208 Times in 659 Posts
Groaned at 3 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by jeopardy98 View Post
Got my tires rotated. I'm heading into the dealer for my first (free) oil change. Should I just skip it and do my own with the rotella? If they ever ask for oil receipts for warranty work and they all show rotella oil will that be used against us? I love Rotella and use it in all my motorcycles but I don't want it to come back to haunt me if I ever have a problem.
Just keep your receipts and write the mileage down on them for tracking purposes. But no it won't void the warranty.
Methanol Injection-50/50 e85 mix
Hulk Smash
ABQ Speed6 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ABQ Speed6 For This Useful Post:
jeopardy98 (05-03-2012)
 Old 05-03-2012, 10:47 AM   #213

Rich990 is the leader of the worldRich990 is the leader of the worldRich990 is the leader of the worldRich990 is the leader of the worldRich990 is the leader of the worldRich990 is the leader of the worldRich990 is the leader of the worldRich990 is the leader of the worldRich990 is the leader of the worldRich990 is the leader of the worldRich990 is the leader of the world
Groans: 4
Not Ranked  0 score     

Plastidipped my rear bumper
Installed my Torque Solutions RMM
Re-Installed my CS SRI + TIP
Re-Installed my HKS SSQV in VTA, being a ricer haha, already annoying so the stocker is going back on this weekend.

This weekend -installing my amp and JL 12W3, cant wait for that.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fifth coat.JPG (34.1 KB, 60 views)
File Type: jpg finshed - plate on2.JPG (61.6 KB, 66 views)
Go... BNR S3v2 / COBB APv3 / Snow Performance WMI + DO7 / nator'd DP / test pipe / HTP 3" SRI & TIP / 3 bar MAP / Autotech HPFP / NGK LTR7 / Stratified 3 port / Custom 3" TMIC / EGR delete / CP-E RMM / Turbine Tech FDM / CP-E RDM / Whiteline RSB / H&R springs / Powerbrake GT rotors / Endless MX72 Brakepads
Parts stockpile... Wiseco 88mm's / Manley H beams
Turbo stockpile... Borg Warner S200SX 7670 / GTX3071 / K04

Ex: 2007 Black Mica MS3 - stage 2 mods - 280 whp, 306 tq (321 whp / 358 tq before "stockout", on BNR S2 + meth)

Ex: 2010 Velocity Red MS3 - Stage 1 mods + Meth... 260 whp, 306 tq, stock exhaust

5500 ft altitude FTL
MSF in South Africa
Rich990 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-03-2012, 12:25 PM   #214

f-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,044 Times in 427 Posts
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Rich990 View Post
Plastidipped my rear bumper
Installed my Torque Solutions RMM
Re-Installed my CS SRI + TIP
Re-Installed my HKS SSQV in VTA, being a ricer haha, already annoying so the stocker is going back on this weekend.

This weekend -installing my amp and JL 12W3, cant wait for that.
Let me know how your bumper dip holds up to washes. I dipped my emblems, but I'm replacing them with a new set of painted (not plastic dipped) ones in a few days, but they've managed to hold up to one automatic car wash so far

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
JBR RSB, Stage2 OCC, Stage 2 SSP, IM TIG, 70D RMM, 70D PMM // DevilsOwn Stage 2 WMI kit + DO7 nozzle (MSF-prize) // COBB AP (Self-tune), XLE BPV // Corksport TMIC, SRI, TIP // Racing Beat Cat-back Exhaust // Denso Iridium ITV22 Spark Plugs // SURE TB TIG // Ultimate Racing Test Pipe // KMD HPFP Internals // TSW Nurburgring 18x7.5 ET45 Matte Black // SWIFT Spec-R Lowering Springs //
f-castrillo is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-03-2012, 12:41 PM   #215

Kellerspeed3 is the leader of the worldKellerspeed3 is the leader of the worldKellerspeed3 is the leader of the worldKellerspeed3 is the leader of the worldKellerspeed3 is the leader of the worldKellerspeed3 is the leader of the worldKellerspeed3 is the leader of the worldKellerspeed3 is the leader of the worldKellerspeed3 is the leader of the worldKellerspeed3 is the leader of the worldKellerspeed3 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by f-castrillo

Let me know how your bumper dip holds up to washes. I dipped my emblems, but I'm replacing them with a new set of painted (not plastic dipped) ones in a few days, but they've managed to hold up to one automatic car wash so far

I did my wheels six months ago and probably 20 power washes no issues so far.
2010 Velocity Red w/tech package: Cobb AP, Cobb DP, Tr8L FMIC, Auto Tech internals, BNR S-4 turbo, JBR 3.5 aluminum intake, JBR 88 duro chromoly RMM, JBR 80 duro TMM, JBR 70 PMM, JBR SSP and bushings, JBR 5mm spacers, JBR RSB, JBR By Pass Tube, Magna-flow CBE with the "fix", EBC Reds, NGK 6510's, JBR EBCS, SSP OCC, JBR EGR delete, EGR deleted, JBR IM TIG, JBR TB TIG-coolant by-pass, Turbo smart BPV,
FordMoCo full syth transmission fluid, Eibach pro kit, ported IM with VCTS delete, Werksracing strut tower brace, TB Performance front traction bar and mid-chassis brace, Corksport adjustable struts and shocks, and lots of TLC. FreekTuned 93/E-85 Prius killa.

On the work bench, new rotors, steel brake lines, ceramic pads, Freekin & Kotzur racing ftw!
 Old 05-03-2012, 01:04 PM   #216

Rich990 is the leader of the worldRich990 is the leader of the worldRich990 is the leader of the worldRich990 is the leader of the worldRich990 is the leader of the worldRich990 is the leader of the worldRich990 is the leader of the worldRich990 is the leader of the worldRich990 is the leader of the worldRich990 is the leader of the worldRich990 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

I'll take it for a wash on Saturday, I use one where they use high pressure hoses to spray the shit off the car, so I'm a bit worried about it... I'll post back here after that and let u know how it went
Go... BNR S3v2 / COBB APv3 / Snow Performance WMI + DO7 / nator'd DP / test pipe / HTP 3" SRI & TIP / 3 bar MAP / Autotech HPFP / NGK LTR7 / Stratified 3 port / Custom 3" TMIC / EGR delete / CP-E RMM / Turbine Tech FDM / CP-E RDM / Whiteline RSB / H&R springs / Powerbrake GT rotors / Endless MX72 Brakepads

Ex: 2007 Black Mica MS3 - stage 2 mods - 280 whp, 306 tq (321 whp / 358 tq before "stockout", on BNR S2 + meth)

Ex: 2010 Velocity Red MS3 - Stage 1 mods + Meth... 260 whp, 306 tq, stock exhaust

5500 ft altitude FTL
MSF in South Africa
 Old 05-03-2012, 01:08 PM   #217

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Rich990
I'll take it for a wash on Saturday, I use one where they use high pressure hoses to spray the shit off the car, so I'm a bit worried about it... I'll post back here after that and let u know how it went
I'm sure it's gonna be fine, that plasti-dip is good stuff plus they also came out with a smoke out for your head and tail lights. Got some coming in the mail, I'll let everybody know how it works and looks. BTW you car looks like shit!! lol

Old 05-03-2012, 02:25 PM   #218

Travis is the leader of the worldTravis is the leader of the worldTravis is the leader of the worldTravis is the leader of the worldTravis is the leader of the worldTravis is the leader of the worldTravis is the leader of the worldTravis is the leader of the worldTravis is the leader of the worldTravis is the leader of the worldTravis is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,687 Times in 877 Posts
Groans: 5
Groaned at 29 Times in 12 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by f-castrillo View Post

Use this for emblems and trim.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336076667.862114.jpg
2005 Mazdaspeed Miata - #1,116 - 15x8 949 racing 6UL, Bridgestone RE-11, Flyin Miata Intake kit, Ebay FMIC, Ebay DP, Flyin miata cat-back, flyin miata 02 modifier - 2014 - On-going
2011 Mazdaspeed 3 Feb 2011 - June 2014
Travis is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-03-2012, 02:32 PM   #219

f-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

It peels easy like plasti dip, and that's the issue I'm probably going to have somewhere down the line. One of these days I'm going to brush a little more harshly over the dipped parts, and end up peeling the coat off.

Thanks for the suggestion anyway

JBR RSB, Stage2 OCC, Stage 2 SSP, IM TIG, 70D RMM, 70D PMM // DevilsOwn Stage 2 WMI kit + DO7 nozzle (MSF-prize) // COBB AP (Self-tune), XLE BPV // Corksport TMIC, SRI, TIP // Racing Beat Cat-back Exhaust // Denso Iridium ITV22 Spark Plugs // SURE TB TIG // Ultimate Racing Test Pipe // KMD HPFP Internals // TSW Nurburgring 18x7.5 ET45 Matte Black // SWIFT Spec-R Lowering Springs //
 Old 05-03-2012, 11:48 PM   #220

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Kellerspeed3 View Post
BTW you car looks like shit!! lol

Hahaha I know right, the red ones definitely are the shittiest looking ones hahah

5500 ft altitude FTL
MSF in South Africa
 Old 05-04-2012, 12:03 AM   #221

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Rich990

Hahaha I know right, the red ones definitely are the shittiest looking ones hahah
Yeah man the cops hate us, no matter where you drive. South Africa, wow awesome!! Dude I'm just fuckin with you, your car is so much more shiny than mine, I hate you! lol

The Following User Says Thank You to Kellerspeed3 For This Useful Post:
Rich990 (05-04-2012)
 Old 05-04-2012, 12:57 AM   #222

Not Ranked  0 score     

Put gas in her.

On another note, I received my replacement badges and fog surrounds, and prepped and painted them. I'm waiting for the clear coat to dry (6 coats), then I'll remove my current plastidipped badges tomorrow. I hope the 3M adhesive removal doesn't cause me too much issue
 Old 05-04-2012, 12:29 PM   #223

PUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,595 Times in 999 Posts
Groans: 61
Groaned at 12 Times in 9 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Had my resonator removed today....was hoping for a little more sound but I am pretty disappointed. I is louder but I need the gargle from a cat back and dp....But I don't want to spend the money until I can do a full TBE...
PUGENE is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-04-2012, 01:06 PM   #224

Keko is the leader of the worldKeko is the leader of the worldKeko is the leader of the worldKeko is the leader of the worldKeko is the leader of the worldKeko is the leader of the worldKeko is the leader of the worldKeko is the leader of the worldKeko is the leader of the worldKeko is the leader of the worldKeko is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,441 Times in 666 Posts
Groans: 107
Groaned at 9 Times in 9 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Put gas in her.

On another note, I received my replacement badges and fog surrounds, and prepped and painted them. I'm waiting for the clear coat to dry (6 coats), then I'll remove my current plastidipped badges tomorrow. I hope the 3M adhesive removal doesn't cause me too much issue
what badges did you get?

Stratified 91

Cobb AP | UR FMIC, TP, CBE | Autotech Internals
Forge v2 BPV | Denso ITV22 | SURE Aeros Full3 ID283*
JBR 88a RMM/TMM, 70a PMM, OCC, RSB, TIGs, Coolant bypass, EGR delete, Bushings, Knob
Aeroforce Interceptor | Defi Boost gauge

*Product is advertised as ID300
Keko is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-04-2012, 01:15 PM   #225

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Keko View Post
what badges did you get?
The OEM ones. Front and rear M, Mazdaspeed, 3, and the fog light surrounds. I'm replacing my stickers because the adhesive job I did on them looks like ass, and the plasti dip doesn't have the glossy look I was going for

Old 05-04-2012, 01:29 PM   #226

Not Ranked  0 score     

The OEM ones. Front and rear M, Mazdaspeed, 3, and the fog light surrounds. I'm replacing my stickers because the adhesive job I did on them looks like ass, and the plasti dip doesn't have the glossy look I was going for

Plasti-dip makes a gloss check it out at Dipyourcar.com. They also have a smoke for your tail and head lights, got some coming in the mail.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kellerspeed3 For This Useful Post:
f-castrillo (05-04-2012)
 Old 05-04-2012, 01:34 PM   #227

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Kellerspeed3 View Post
Plasti-dip makes a gloss check it out at Dipyourcar.com. They also have a smoke for your tail and head lights, got some coming in the mail.
Mine was just the trim black stiff they had at the local home depot. Too late anyways lol. Thanks though

Old 05-04-2012, 01:36 PM   #228

Not Ranked  0 score     

Mine was just the trim black stiff they had at the local home depot. Too late anyways lol. Thanks though

No prob.

Old 05-04-2012, 03:42 PM   #229

SlickDevil is the leader of the worldSlickDevil is the leader of the worldSlickDevil is the leader of the worldSlickDevil is the leader of the worldSlickDevil is the leader of the worldSlickDevil is the leader of the worldSlickDevil is the leader of the worldSlickDevil is the leader of the worldSlickDevil is the leader of the worldSlickDevil is the leader of the worldSlickDevil is the leader of the world
Groaned at 18 Times in 8 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

she got a bath and also purchased some AT Internals

SlickDevil is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-06-2012, 08:05 PM   #230

Acedelgado has much to be proud ofAcedelgado has much to be proud ofAcedelgado has much to be proud ofAcedelgado has much to be proud ofAcedelgado has much to be proud ofAcedelgado has much to be proud ofAcedelgado has much to be proud ofAcedelgado has much to be proud ofAcedelgado has much to be proud ofAcedelgado has much to be proud of
Not Ranked  0 score     

Today was FP internals day. Mission complete

Kensun 6000k HID / SURE 70a RMM \Cobb AP/ Autotech Internals\ Corksport SRI + TIP/ Synchronic BOV

Interior:

AppRadio 2 + ARLiberator + ScanTool Bluetooth OBDII Reader + Torque Pro = Win.
Acedelgado is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-06-2012, 08:52 PM   #231

itg3rl has disabled reputation
Groaned at 5 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Washed and waxed both our rides. Yesterday, was the big day though; Beachshoer installed our internals in both cars and Installed the BOV, RMM, SSP in my sexy Red baby.
Was a great day for us.
itg3rl is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-06-2012, 09:02 PM   #232

beachshoer is the leader of the worldbeachshoer is the leader of the worldbeachshoer is the leader of the worldbeachshoer is the leader of the worldbeachshoer is the leader of the worldbeachshoer is the leader of the worldbeachshoer is the leader of the worldbeachshoer is the leader of the worldbeachshoer is the leader of the worldbeachshoer is the leader of the worldbeachshoer is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,627 Times in 850 Posts
Groans: 3
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

^ she forgot to mention last weekend swapped my smokin k04 with a used one. About ready to send if off and do a bnr s3. Wasn't as hard as I thought it would be just lots of knuckle busting.
H&R Springs CS RSB CXRacing FMIC AT Internals DIY PnP IM w/ VTCS delete. CS OCC Stratified 3port EBCS HTP Batt Tray Bosch 3bar MAP SS brake lines
Works emotions cr-kai 18x7.5 ventus v12s for the street
TRM C3s 17x9 Hankook RS3s for track days

STRATIFIED TUNED

Other Mazdas in my stable
2010 VR MS3 Wifes Ride
ETS TMIC JBR RSB JBR SSP JBR knob AT internals
1999 Miata
gtx2867 1.9L VVT built like a brick shithouse
2001 Miata LS
RB FSB Hawk HP+ pads Dunlop ZII
beachshoer is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-06-2012, 11:51 PM   #233

Daftboy has a reputation beyond reputeDaftboy has a reputation beyond reputeDaftboy has a reputation beyond reputeDaftboy has a reputation beyond reputeDaftboy has a reputation beyond reputeDaftboy has a reputation beyond reputeDaftboy has a reputation beyond reputeDaftboy has a reputation beyond reputeDaftboy has a reputation beyond reputeDaftboy has a reputation beyond reputeDaftboy has a reputation beyond repute
Groaned at 4 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

today's fun..
 Old 05-07-2012, 12:56 AM   #234

Not Ranked  0 score     

Flashed a new map revision. The newest changes has some pretty lean fueling targets at cruise loads from 500-3000 RPM (17:1 AFR), as well as some advanced timing in the same areas.

The result: my media display in the car is showing 29-30 MPG after a regular drive

Can someone say SKYACTIV Mazdaspeed3? Lol

The Following User Says Thank You to f-castrillo For This Useful Post:
Rich990 (05-07-2012)
 Old 05-07-2012, 04:38 AM   #235
Eth/Meth Junkie

cld12pk2go is the leader of the worldcld12pk2go is the leader of the worldcld12pk2go is the leader of the worldcld12pk2go is the leader of the worldcld12pk2go is the leader of the worldcld12pk2go is the leader of the worldcld12pk2go is the leader of the worldcld12pk2go is the leader of the worldcld12pk2go is the leader of the worldcld12pk2go is the leader of the worldcld12pk2go is the leader of the world
Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,734 Posts
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Flashed a new map revision. The newest changes has some pretty lean fueling targets at cruise loads from 500-3000 RPM (17:1 AFR), as well as some advanced timing in the same areas.

The result: my media display in the car is showing 29-30 MPG after a regular drive

Can someone say SKYACTIV Mazdaspeed3? Lol

Post your timing map...I am curious how much you have advanced in the lean areas...
08 MS3: ATP GTX3071 at 26PSI , AEM Dryflow 21-2147DK, CP-E 3.25'' MAF, CP-E Nviscid TIP, PG FMIC piping with Treadstone TR11 core, Cobb BPV, Ported IM, PG v1 manifold, CP-E catted DP, CNT CBE, KMD v2, Grimspeed EBCS, Alkycontrol Meth injection (M10 with 100% meth), E40 fuel, Cobb AP (ATR= WIN), ACT ZX4-HDSS, 3-Bar MAP, JBR RSB, and CP-E 60 Duro Engine Mount Set. (297.3WHP/366.9WTQ - on K04, 469.2WHP/420.7WTQ - on GTX3071)
cld12pk2go is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-07-2012, 05:38 AM   #236

PUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Hhhhh

Last edited by PUGENE; 05-07-2012 at 06:39 AM. Reason: Forgot to blur plates...
 Old 05-07-2012, 06:45 AM   #237

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by cld12pk2go View Post
Post your timing map...I am curious how much you have advanced in the lean areas...
I'll do it after I get off work, but long story short, it's the timing values in @bnoon's first post in his MPG tuning thread. I haven't had a chance to advance it further, but I do know that i didn't see any KR during an hour drive one way, rest, and an hour drive back. I could probably advance it further, once I have a few minutes to jump back into ATR

Old 05-07-2012, 05:04 PM   #238

Not Ranked  0 score     

Edited out my plates finally and here are some pictures of the evolution of my Pu

Front emblem is black as well but I don't seem to have a photo of the nose since I have done it....

Had the tints done saturday
 Old 05-07-2012, 05:07 PM   #239

jeopardy98 is the leader of the worldjeopardy98 is the leader of the worldjeopardy98 is the leader of the worldjeopardy98 is the leader of the worldjeopardy98 is the leader of the worldjeopardy98 is the leader of the worldjeopardy98 is the leader of the worldjeopardy98 is the leader of the worldjeopardy98 is the leader of the worldjeopardy98 is the leader of the worldjeopardy98 is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,639 Times in 871 Posts
Groans: 112
Groaned at 28 Times in 25 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

So do you blur your plate while it is sitting in the parking lot as well?
Bone Stock 2012 BM Non-Tech for 2500 miles. (250 whp/265 wtq Moore Auto). Currently: K04/Cobb AP/AT internals/Magnaflow CBE/M2 DP/Cobb SRI/HTP TIP/CS boost tubes/CS recirc hose/TS BPV/SU TMIC/GS EBCS/JBR EGR delete/Coolant bypass/Thermal TB gasket/NGK 6510's/JBR SSP/JBR Knob/JBR 88 RMM/JBR SSB/DDM 35w 5000k HIDs/PAC Gateway iPod integration and Sirius. (301whp/360wtq Moore Auto). Finklefied Hypnotic tune. 14.1@106 Mason Dixon- Driver mod needed.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
jeopardy98 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jeopardy98 For This Useful Post:
dantes5823 (05-14-2012)
 Old 05-07-2012, 05:15 PM   #240

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by jeopardy98 View Post
So do you blur your plate while it is sitting in the parking lot as well?

I'm not the only one that does it. Not too difficult to find out a lot of info about someone with just a license plate number. I know there are other ways to find out information, but eliminating one is better than none.