register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3 MZR Gen2 Forums (2010-2013)
> Gen2 MS3 General Discussion

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree1986Likes

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 04-07-2013, 07:47 AM   #2681

McMaster will become famous soon enough
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by jseams View Post
I'm going to assume this isn't a troll...

But it's going to backfire, the cars are MAF based and you are letting metered air out of the system - it's going to negatively impact performance. You can, to an extent, tune for 50/50 - but I wouldn't just plug and play. lol
Nope just new, thanks tho ill put it back the cover back on. Also today I installed cobb shifter weight and washed my K&N filter.
McMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-07-2013, 08:25 AM   #2682

ahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the world
Groans: 1
Groaned at 4 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by CodeMan View Post
Just another Plasti-Dip'd 2nd Gen. I used super narrow 3M plastic pinstriping tape for the edge and did it all with one piece so I could easily pull it immediately. Worked perfect, line is clean as hell. Couple spots are a little meh but nothing huge. It passes the 3-5 ft test easily at least.
Looks good!

What exhaust is that?

go | COBB AccessPORT | Autotech HPFP Internals | TurboXS Catless Downpipe | TurboXS Race Pipe | Ultimate Racing Catback w/Magnaflow Resonator | Corksport Urethane Exhaust Hangers |
JBR Boost Tubes | cp-e Nviscid Pipe | cp-e XcelNANO SRI | cp-e HeliHose | cp-e Stage 1 xFlex RMM | JBR SSB | RDS-05 Rear Sway Bar |
Torque Solutions Delrin Shift Knob | Block8Head Dual Defrost Pod | Aeroforce Interceptor | Prosport Evo Boost Gauge

show | BC Racing BR Coilovers w/Koyo | SPC Rear Camber Arms | Avid.1 AV-06 18x8 +42 225/40 | 2011+ Tech Headlights | Corksport Tow Plate |
Morimoto 5000k bi-xenon / 3000k fogs | 3BSpec Switchbacks | Corksport LED Rear Bumper Lights | S204 STi Lip

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ahfunaki is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ahfunaki For This Useful Post:
CodeMan (04-07-2013)
 Old 04-07-2013, 08:30 AM   #2683

CodeMan is the leader of the worldCodeMan is the leader of the worldCodeMan is the leader of the worldCodeMan is the leader of the worldCodeMan is the leader of the worldCodeMan is the leader of the worldCodeMan is the leader of the worldCodeMan is the leader of the worldCodeMan is the leader of the worldCodeMan is the leader of the worldCodeMan is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by ahfunaki View Post
Looks good!

What exhaust is that?
Thanks. It's a CNT catback. I love it actually but it flows mostly out of the passenger side tip so that one was always black and the other one was always shiny. Don't know if you can tell from the pic but I painted the insides of the tips with high temp BBQ grill paint so they're always even. I did that same time as the dip but forgot to mention it. Lot of masking yesterday lol.
CodeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-07-2013, 08:42 AM   #2684

jseams is the leader of the worldjseams is the leader of the worldjseams is the leader of the worldjseams is the leader of the worldjseams is the leader of the worldjseams is the leader of the worldjseams is the leader of the worldjseams is the leader of the worldjseams is the leader of the worldjseams is the leader of the worldjseams is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,961 Times in 719 Posts
Groans: 25
Groaned at 5 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by CodeMan View Post
Thanks. It's a CNT catback. I love it actually but it flows mostly out of the passenger side tip so that one was always black and the other one was always shiny. Don't know if you can tell from the pic but I painted the insides of the tips with high temp BBQ grill paint so they're always even. I did that same time as the dip but forgot to mention it. Lot of masking yesterday lol.
My exhaust did the same thing for the first couple of hundred miles. Now they spray carbon out the back evenly. lol
BLOWED UP DIB 2014 Mustang 5.0... a few mods
SOLD - LS 2012 MS3
Cobb AP//SF//CAB
Autotech HPFP
Corksport TMIC//BPV//TIP//BTbs
JBR 88a RMM
Sure M3 TP
OBX CBE
Tanabe NF210's
ADVAN RG-D 18x8 +38
Freektuned 50/50 E85
jseams is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-07-2013, 01:06 PM   #2685

Alexander is the leader of the worldAlexander is the leader of the worldAlexander is the leader of the worldAlexander is the leader of the worldAlexander is the leader of the worldAlexander is the leader of the worldAlexander is the leader of the worldAlexander is the leader of the worldAlexander is the leader of the worldAlexander is the leader of the worldAlexander is the leader of the world
Groans: 5
Groaned at 43 Times in 16 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I white walled my tires today. I originally bought the tire paint to paint in the logo (which looked amazing btw) but my tires have 0 tread and they are going to be replaced with nt05's in a couple weeks...and i always wondered what it would look like, so i gave it a try

that being said, it looks like shit and no one in their right mind should do this unless your speed 3 was built in 1959

Edit: for anyone interested in painting their lettering on their tires (or white walls, if you so desire) this is the site I bought it from. Took a week to even get confirmation for shipping, kinda made me worry, but the product is as advertised.
http://www.rangerpaint.com/
faeker and Limeybastard like this.
Cobb v3 AP | Autotech CDFP | JBR Sri | JBR Balance Shaft Delete | JBR Rear Sway Bar | JBR 88 duro RMM | M2 Testpipe | Corksport Tip | Corksport Short Shifter | Corksport SSP | Corksport Shifter Bushings | Cobb Counterweight | H&R Lowering Springs | Joseph Koni Shocks/Struts | SPC Rear Camber Arms

Last edited by Alexander; 04-07-2013 at 03:07 PM.
Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alexander For This Useful Post:
Darth_Nuruodo (04-07-2013), Surfnet (04-07-2013)
 Old 04-07-2013, 01:15 PM   #2686

faeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the world
Thanked 11,696 Times in 3,005 Posts
Groans: 731
Groaned at 63 Times in 55 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Doing dumbshit like this for fun always gets a like/thank from me. Nice!!

sent while tapping my dick

Eventually I'll pay for how I am....but it won't be by the hand of any of you faggot fucks here.
faeker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to faeker For This Useful Post:
Alexander (04-07-2013)
 Old 04-07-2013, 02:08 PM   #2687

ahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
I white walled my tires today. I originally bought the tire paint to paint in the logo (which looked amazing btw) but my tires have 0 tread and they are going to be replaced with nt05's in a couple weeks...and i always wondered what it would look like, so i gave it a try
Would have looked good with the chrome wheels I had on my car for a few days...haha

( I bought the wheels for the tires, figured I would throw them on for fun... )
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (298.7 KB, 93 views)

go | COBB AccessPORT | Autotech HPFP Internals | TurboXS Catless Downpipe | TurboXS Race Pipe | Ultimate Racing Catback w/Magnaflow Resonator | Corksport Urethane Exhaust Hangers |
JBR Boost Tubes | cp-e Nviscid Pipe | cp-e XcelNANO SRI | cp-e HeliHose | cp-e Stage 1 xFlex RMM | JBR SSB | RDS-05 Rear Sway Bar |
Torque Solutions Delrin Shift Knob | Block8Head Dual Defrost Pod | Aeroforce Interceptor | Prosport Evo Boost Gauge

show | BC Racing BR Coilovers w/Koyo | SPC Rear Camber Arms | Avid.1 AV-06 18x8 +42 225/40 | 2011+ Tech Headlights | Corksport Tow Plate |
Morimoto 5000k bi-xenon / 3000k fogs | 3BSpec Switchbacks | Corksport LED Rear Bumper Lights | S204 STi Lip

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following User Says Thank You to ahfunaki For This Useful Post:
Darth_Nuruodo (04-07-2013)
 Old 04-07-2013, 02:15 PM   #2688

Alexander is the leader of the worldAlexander is the leader of the worldAlexander is the leader of the worldAlexander is the leader of the worldAlexander is the leader of the worldAlexander is the leader of the worldAlexander is the leader of the worldAlexander is the leader of the worldAlexander is the leader of the worldAlexander is the leader of the worldAlexander is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Would have looked good with the chrome wheels I had on my car for a few days...haha

( I bought the wheels for the tires, figured I would throw them on for fun... )
those wheels......well they dont look good

if i were you I would use them to try out new colors on your car. have those tsw's in your avatar for when you want to be taken seriously, then paint the other ones lime green or hot pink, so you can blend in with the kids at a car show
Cobb v3 AP | Autotech CDFP | JBR Sri | JBR Balance Shaft Delete | JBR Rear Sway Bar | JBR 88 duro RMM | M2 Testpipe | Corksport Tip | Corksport Short Shifter | Corksport SSP | Corksport Shifter Bushings | Cobb Counterweight | H&R Lowering Springs | Joseph Koni Shocks/Struts | SPC Rear Camber Arms

Old 04-07-2013, 02:21 PM   #2689

Not Ranked  0 score     

those wheels......well they dont look good

if i were you I would use them to try out new colors on your car. have those tsw's in your avatar for when you want to be taken seriously, then paint the other ones lime green or hot pink, so you can blend in with the kids at a car show
Oh they are long gone. They were actually a Ford optioned Roush wheel that is really expensive. I picked up the wheels and like new tires for I think $500 and sold the wheels alone for $600. They sell for $400 each on eBay. No one wanted to pay me $1200 for them though...lol

New Roush MKZ Milan Fusion Forged 18" Chrome Rim Wheel | eBay

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
 Old 04-07-2013, 02:26 PM   #2690

Not Ranked  0 score     

Oh they are long gone. They were actually a Ford optioned Roush wheel that is really expensive. I picked up the wheels and like new tires for I think $500 and sold the wheels alone for $600. They sell for $400 each on eBay. No one wanted to pay me $1200 for them though...lol

New Roush MKZ Milan Fusion Forged 18" Chrome Rim Wheel | eBay
I knew i smelled ford

I actually assumed they came off one of these

Old 04-07-2013, 11:03 PM   #2691

Flight_SkoolSpeed is a glorious beacon of lightFlight_SkoolSpeed is a glorious beacon of lightFlight_SkoolSpeed is a glorious beacon of lightFlight_SkoolSpeed is a glorious beacon of lightFlight_SkoolSpeed is a glorious beacon of lightFlight_SkoolSpeed is a glorious beacon of light
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Made a custom mount for the dashhawk.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1365398810129.jpg (33.1 KB, 96 views)

Stability:
Canuck Springs//AutoExe Front Lower Arm Bar//AutoExe Rear Floor Brace//JBR 88RMM//CS PMM

Pizzazz:
HKS SSQV//Green Rims//Window Visors//2% Tint Rears//Half Evil-M Badge//V1

Pending:
Sonic Coilover Kit
Flight_SkoolSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-08-2013, 12:36 AM   #2692
jbr makes fall-a-parts.

Tokay444 is the leader of the worldTokay444 is the leader of the worldTokay444 is the leader of the worldTokay444 is the leader of the worldTokay444 is the leader of the worldTokay444 is the leader of the worldTokay444 is the leader of the worldTokay444 is the leader of the worldTokay444 is the leader of the worldTokay444 is the leader of the worldTokay444 is the leader of the world
Thanked 26,388 Times in 7,871 Posts
Groans: 793
Groaned at 496 Times in 321 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Y u run dashhawk on pu?!

Inb4 85% silicone core. It's better than aluminum.
What's you buddy's ex wife trap?
I <3 SP63, but that port job though... "The coolant must be evaporating." Bye Felicia
"Exclusivity" - CP-enis
Demodded.
The Seals
Tokay444 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-08-2013, 06:28 AM   #2693

Cheeto is the leader of the worldCheeto is the leader of the worldCheeto is the leader of the worldCheeto is the leader of the worldCheeto is the leader of the worldCheeto is the leader of the worldCheeto is the leader of the worldCheeto is the leader of the worldCheeto is the leader of the worldCheeto is the leader of the worldCheeto is the leader of the world
Groaned at 15 Times in 10 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Flight_SkoolSpeed View Post
Made a custom mount for the dashhawk.
I run dashhawk on my hell of a lot better then monitoring with the AP.

Sent from my smartass iPhone.
06 MazdaSpeed6 Gt AWD/Turbo/#5994

MODS:
COBB AP // MSD Dashhawk // Street Unit TMIC // Street Unit Test Pipe // CorkSport Power Series Catless DP // COBB SRI intake // Speedies TIP // Turbosmart BOV // RPM Street Spring // Bilstein Struts/Shocks // TWM Stage 2 Short Shifter // CPE Dogbone rear mount // CPE JuggerNaught Diff mount // COBB Shifter weight // HPFP Internals // Magnaflow FULL 3IN Back// Denso ITV 22s // Full TIGS // EGR Delete // Shorty Antenna // PA Engineering OCC // LED swap
Cheeto is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Cheeto For This Useful Post:
udntknw (04-14-2013)
 Old 04-08-2013, 07:07 AM   #2694
jbr makes fall-a-parts.

Tokay444 is the leader of the worldTokay444 is the leader of the worldTokay444 is the leader of the worldTokay444 is the leader of the worldTokay444 is the leader of the worldTokay444 is the leader of the worldTokay444 is the leader of the worldTokay444 is the leader of the worldTokay444 is the leader of the worldTokay444 is the leader of the worldTokay444 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Cheeto View Post
I run dashhawk on my hell of a lot better then monitoring with the AP.

from what i can tell, you don't have a pu...

I <3 SP63, but that port job though... "The coolant must be evaporating." Bye Felicia
"Exclusivity" - CP-enis
Demodded.
The Seals
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tokay444 For This Useful Post:
El_Diablo (04-08-2013), GODspeed7 (04-08-2013), jseams (04-08-2013)
 Old 04-08-2013, 07:24 AM   #2695

jseams is the leader of the worldjseams is the leader of the worldjseams is the leader of the worldjseams is the leader of the worldjseams is the leader of the worldjseams is the leader of the worldjseams is the leader of the worldjseams is the leader of the worldjseams is the leader of the worldjseams is the leader of the worldjseams is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,961 Times in 719 Posts
Groans: 25
Groaned at 5 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

My understanding is that the DH isn't compatible with genpus.... guess I understood wrong. lol

or it doesn't display important info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BLOWED UP DIB 2014 Mustang 5.0... a few mods
SOLD - LS 2012 MS3
Cobb AP//SF//CAB
Autotech HPFP
Corksport TMIC//BPV//TIP//BTbs
JBR 88a RMM
Sure M3 TP
OBX CBE
Tanabe NF210's
ADVAN RG-D 18x8 +38
Freektuned 50/50 E85
jseams is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-08-2013, 07:29 AM   #2696

Cheeto is the leader of the worldCheeto is the leader of the worldCheeto is the leader of the worldCheeto is the leader of the worldCheeto is the leader of the worldCheeto is the leader of the worldCheeto is the leader of the worldCheeto is the leader of the worldCheeto is the leader of the worldCheeto is the leader of the worldCheeto is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Tokay444 View Post

from what i can tell, you don't have a pu...
Correct, but thought they would operate the same????

MODS:
COBB AP // MSD Dashhawk // Street Unit TMIC // Street Unit Test Pipe // CorkSport Power Series Catless DP // COBB SRI intake // Speedies TIP // Turbosmart BOV // RPM Street Spring // Bilstein Struts/Shocks // TWM Stage 2 Short Shifter // CPE Dogbone rear mount // CPE JuggerNaught Diff mount // COBB Shifter weight // HPFP Internals // Magnaflow FULL 3IN Back// Denso ITV 22s // Full TIGS // EGR Delete // Shorty Antenna // PA Engineering OCC // LED swap
 Old 04-08-2013, 07:57 AM   #2697

faeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Correct, but thought they would operate the same????

You thought wrong

Eventually I'll pay for how I am....but it won't be by the hand of any of you faggot fucks here.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to faeker For This Useful Post:
Cheeto (04-08-2013), El_Diablo (04-08-2013), Keko (04-08-2013)
 Old 04-08-2013, 08:15 AM   #2698

trixms3 is the leader of the worldtrixms3 is the leader of the worldtrixms3 is the leader of the worldtrixms3 is the leader of the worldtrixms3 is the leader of the worldtrixms3 is the leader of the worldtrixms3 is the leader of the worldtrixms3 is the leader of the worldtrixms3 is the leader of the worldtrixms3 is the leader of the worldtrixms3 is the leader of the world
Groaned at 21 Times in 7 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Ah. Finally did a T6 oil change. (:
That's what I did to my ride today gents
 Old 04-08-2013, 08:18 AM   #2699

lilred is the leader of the worldlilred is the leader of the worldlilred is the leader of the worldlilred is the leader of the worldlilred is the leader of the worldlilred is the leader of the worldlilred is the leader of the worldlilred is the leader of the worldlilred is the leader of the worldlilred is the leader of the worldlilred is the leader of the world
Thanked 8,690 Times in 3,186 Posts
Groans: 10
Groaned at 17 Times in 14 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Washed the car yesterday...

Rained today...

tapafuck
JBR SSP/bushings
JBR RMM
JBR tigs/ egr delete/ coolant bypass
JBR stage 2 OCC
CS test pipe
Turbosmart BPV (stocker currently on)
SS lines/super blue/stoptech pads

Originally Posted by silvapain View Post
I've heard that modding MAZDASPEEDs is an STD...
lilred is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-08-2013, 08:29 AM   #2700

dunkchamp55 is a splendid one to beholddunkchamp55 is a splendid one to beholddunkchamp55 is a splendid one to beholddunkchamp55 is a splendid one to beholddunkchamp55 is a splendid one to beholddunkchamp55 is a splendid one to beholddunkchamp55 is a splendid one to beholddunkchamp55 is a splendid one to behold
Not Ranked  0 score     

Same as above fml!
dunkchamp55 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-08-2013, 08:42 AM   #2701

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by faeker View Post

You thought wrong

Thanks a-hole

MODS:
 Old 04-08-2013, 09:26 AM   #2702

Not Ranked  0 score     

Thanks a-hole

You're welcome aSShole. fucking queer.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to faeker For This Useful Post:
Cheeto (04-08-2013), El_Diablo (04-08-2013), Keko (04-08-2013), lilred (04-08-2013)
 Old 04-08-2013, 09:39 AM   #2703
Banned

DylanFYHN is the leader of the worldDylanFYHN is the leader of the worldDylanFYHN is the leader of the worldDylanFYHN is the leader of the worldDylanFYHN is the leader of the worldDylanFYHN is the leader of the worldDylanFYHN is the leader of the worldDylanFYHN is the leader of the worldDylanFYHN is the leader of the worldDylanFYHN is the leader of the worldDylanFYHN is the leader of the world
Groans: 12
Groaned at 41 Times in 22 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by lilred View Post
Washed the car yesterday...

Rained today...

tapafuck
Usually how it works. Lmao it never fails
DylanFYHN is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-08-2013, 09:55 AM   #2704

Not Ranked  0 score     

or a bird drops a load on it. rain or poop is a staple to washing cars.

Old 04-08-2013, 09:59 AM   #2705

SparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,433 Times in 598 Posts
Groans: 8
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Installed and adjusted tune for 3 bar MAP sensor.
South Bend Clutch Stage 3 Endurance | TWM Full Replacement Shifter | Synapse Engineering BPV | Autotech Internals | Grimmspeed EBCS - 3port | NGK 1 Step Colder Plugs | CNT Catless DP and CBE w/resonator deleted | COBB AP - E35 Tune | HTP 3.5" Intake w/ AMSOIL Dry Filter and Pre-Filter | HTP Battery Tray w/ Energizer 51R | CP-E TMIC | CorkSport DISI Silicone Boost Tubes | Damond Motorsports/Saikou Michi Co. Stage2 OCC | Damond Motorsports Short Shift Plate | Sure Countershift | BOSCH 3 Bar MAP w/MattJackson86 PnP Harness | JBR Rear Sway Bar | JBR EGR Block Off Kit | JBR Manifold - TIG | JBR Throttle Body TIG & Coolant Bypass | JBR 88a RMM | JBR 88a TMM | JBR 80a PMM |JBR DISI Bypass Valve Hose | Ported and Polished Intake Manifold DIY | RX8 Wheels w/ Nitto Motivo 235/40/18 Tires | CP-E Towplate | DIY Custom 600g Shift Knob | Redline Tuning Hood QuickLIFT | 30% / 15% Tint | Craven Speed Stubby Antenna | Broadway 400mm Rear View Mirror | Debadged Mazdaspeed 3

Waiting to be installed: Devil's Own Stage 2 DVC-30 Meth Injection | Damond Motorsports Meth Throttle Body Plate
On Order:
Coming Soon:
DIY Projects:

FYCN - TEAM LBN BEERS - FYCN-TEAM MUMFORD - FYCN
SparkySparks is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-08-2013, 10:00 AM   #2706

2k4_8 is the leader of the world2k4_8 is the leader of the world2k4_8 is the leader of the world2k4_8 is the leader of the world2k4_8 is the leader of the world2k4_8 is the leader of the world2k4_8 is the leader of the world2k4_8 is the leader of the world2k4_8 is the leader of the world2k4_8 is the leader of the world2k4_8 is the leader of the world
Groans: 64
Groaned at 18 Times in 6 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

It was yesterday, but, installed swift springs, longer wheel studs (only got 4 turns with 5mm spacers), CS camber arms, jbr rmm, jbr rsb, CS intake/tip, and auto tech fp internals.
 Old 04-08-2013, 10:01 AM   #2707

SRTie4k is the leader of the worldSRTie4k is the leader of the worldSRTie4k is the leader of the worldSRTie4k is the leader of the worldSRTie4k is the leader of the worldSRTie4k is the leader of the worldSRTie4k is the leader of the worldSRTie4k is the leader of the worldSRTie4k is the leader of the worldSRTie4k is the leader of the worldSRTie4k is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,851 Times in 720 Posts
Groans: 12
Groaned at 68 Times in 44 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

*EDIT*

Doh, this is the genpu thread.
08.5 Mazdaspeed 3 - Cobb AP w/ Boost Targetting at 17psi, CP-E Nano SRI, ETS 3.25" TMIC, SU Test Pipe, CP-E RMM, Bilstein Sports, Cobb Springs, Progress RSB, Short Shift Plate, SU Solid Shifter Bushings, Dashhawk, Gold 18x8.5 Rota G-Force's, 235/40/18 Hankook Ventus V12's
253WHP/274WTQ on a Mustang Dyno before tune, 282WHP/318WTQ in VD after tune
97 Suzuki TL1000S Naked - LeoVince Slip-Ons, K&N Filter, PCII, fully custom naked setup
89 Kawasaki 650SX Stand-Up Jetski

Last edited by SRTie4k; 04-08-2013 at 10:20 AM.
SRTie4k is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-08-2013, 10:08 AM   #2708

Flight_SkoolSpeed is a glorious beacon of lightFlight_SkoolSpeed is a glorious beacon of lightFlight_SkoolSpeed is a glorious beacon of lightFlight_SkoolSpeed is a glorious beacon of lightFlight_SkoolSpeed is a glorious beacon of lightFlight_SkoolSpeed is a glorious beacon of light
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Tokay444 View Post
Y u run dashhawk on pu?!
I don't have an AP yet so this is the closet thing I have to monitoring certain stuff.

Stability:
Canuck Springs//AutoExe Front Lower Arm Bar//AutoExe Rear Floor Brace//JBR 88RMM//CS PMM

Pizzazz:
HKS SSQV//Green Rims//Window Visors//2% Tint Rears//Half Evil-M Badge//V1

Pending:
Sonic Coilover Kit
Flight_SkoolSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-08-2013, 11:59 AM   #2709
jbr makes fall-a-parts.

Not Ranked  0 score     

except the important stuff.
i guess if you don't have an ap, there isn't anything you can do for anything anyway...

"Exclusivity" - CP-enis
Demodded.
The Seals
 Old 04-08-2013, 12:04 PM   #2710

Not Ranked  0 score     

Outta sight outta mind I guess. If you don't see kr is it really there?

The Following User Says Thank You to faeker For This Useful Post:
El_Diablo (04-08-2013)
 Old 04-08-2013, 01:24 PM   #2711

Not Ranked  0 score     

You're welcome aSShole. fucking queer.
Ha-Ha ..... Bad day?????
That's rough.

MODS:
The Following User Says NO Thank You to Cheeto For This Un-useful Post:
El_Diablo (04-08-2013)
 Old 04-08-2013, 03:08 PM   #2712

Limeybastard is the leader of the worldLimeybastard is the leader of the worldLimeybastard is the leader of the worldLimeybastard is the leader of the worldLimeybastard is the leader of the worldLimeybastard is the leader of the worldLimeybastard is the leader of the worldLimeybastard is the leader of the worldLimeybastard is the leader of the worldLimeybastard is the leader of the worldLimeybastard is the leader of the world
Groaned at 68 Times in 30 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

that being said, it looks like shit and no one in their right mind should do this unless your speed 3 was built in 1959

Edit: for anyone interested in painting their lettering on their tires (or white walls, if you so desire) this is the site I bought it from. Took a week to even get confirmation for shipping, kinda made me worry, but the product is as advertised.
Ranger Tire Paint ? Welcome

Love your experimental vision. You are right looks like shit. Not unless you can get some steelies with chrome hub caps.
Limeybastard is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-08-2013, 04:29 PM   #2713

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Limeybastard View Post
Love your experimental vision. You are right looks like shit. Not unless you can get some steelies with chrome hub caps.
lol maybe ill do this to a set of winter wheels i get in the future. It would look a little better the way it is if the white was thinner, and it didn't look like somebody obviously painted it with a brush

Old 04-08-2013, 04:32 PM   #2714

lilred is the leader of the worldlilred is the leader of the worldlilred is the leader of the worldlilred is the leader of the worldlilred is the leader of the worldlilred is the leader of the worldlilred is the leader of the worldlilred is the leader of the worldlilred is the leader of the worldlilred is the leader of the worldlilred is the leader of the world
Thanked 8,690 Times in 3,186 Posts
Groans: 10
Groaned at 17 Times in 14 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

or a bird drops a load on it. rain or poop is a staple to washing cars.
I guess rain followed by poop in my case.

tapafuck
Attached Images
File Type: jpg uploadfromtaptalk1365463899585.jpg (40.6 KB, 78 views)
JBR SSP/bushings
JBR RMM
JBR tigs/ egr delete/ coolant bypass
JBR stage 2 OCC
CS test pipe
Turbosmart BPV (stocker currently on)
SS lines/super blue/stoptech pads

Originally Posted by silvapain View Post
I've heard that modding MAZDASPEEDs is an STD...
lilred is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lilred For This Useful Post:
Koke382 (04-08-2013)
 Old 04-09-2013, 06:47 PM   #2715

PPD369Speed3 is the leader of the worldPPD369Speed3 is the leader of the worldPPD369Speed3 is the leader of the worldPPD369Speed3 is the leader of the worldPPD369Speed3 is the leader of the worldPPD369Speed3 is the leader of the worldPPD369Speed3 is the leader of the worldPPD369Speed3 is the leader of the worldPPD369Speed3 is the leader of the worldPPD369Speed3 is the leader of the worldPPD369Speed3 is the leader of the world
Groans: 8
Groaned at 97 Times in 19 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Plasti dipped the bumper today. Next is the roof and rims.

Probably tappin dat ass
Attached Images
File Type: jpg uploadfromtaptalk1365558369881.jpg (94.3 KB, 81 views)
File Type: jpg uploadfromtaptalk1365558392675.jpg (103.4 KB, 88 views)

BNR S3 / HTP 3" Intake / Grimspeed EBCS / AT Internals / Cobb AP / UR Catless TBE / ETS TMIC / Forge V1 BPV / JBR 88 Duro RMM / Eibach Pro kit / SPC Camber Arms

Freektune in progress
PPD369Speed3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-09-2013, 07:26 PM   #2716

BeyonceSpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonceSpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonceSpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonceSpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonceSpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonceSpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonceSpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonceSpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonceSpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonceSpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonceSpeed3 has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 3
Groaned at 4 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Installed Cobb AccessPort and flashed on a Stage 1 Corksport map. So much fun!! Im addicted and will be purchasing HPFP internals soon.
 Old 04-10-2013, 05:59 AM   #2717

90210 is the leader of the world90210 is the leader of the world90210 is the leader of the world90210 is the leader of the world90210 is the leader of the world90210 is the leader of the world90210 is the leader of the world90210 is the leader of the world90210 is the leader of the world90210 is the leader of the world90210 is the leader of the world
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by PPD369Speed3 View Post
Plasti dipped the bumper today. Next is the roof and rims.

Probably tappin dat ass
Looks great !
90210 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 90210 For This Useful Post:
PPD369Speed3 (04-10-2013)
 Old 04-10-2013, 07:24 AM   #2718

Not Ranked  0 score     

Installed a few gauges/pod...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (139.9 KB, 75 views)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
 Old 04-10-2013, 10:08 AM   #2719

speeed is the leader of the worldspeeed is the leader of the worldspeeed is the leader of the worldspeeed is the leader of the worldspeeed is the leader of the worldspeeed is the leader of the worldspeeed is the leader of the worldspeeed is the leader of the worldspeeed is the leader of the worldspeeed is the leader of the worldspeeed is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,121 Times in 1,517 Posts
Groans: 26
Groaned at 50 Times in 17 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Driving around to get 30 miles on my base map to start the tume with the BT...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII.
 Old 04-10-2013, 11:22 AM   #2720

trixms3 is the leader of the worldtrixms3 is the leader of the worldtrixms3 is the leader of the worldtrixms3 is the leader of the worldtrixms3 is the leader of the worldtrixms3 is the leader of the worldtrixms3 is the leader of the worldtrixms3 is the leader of the worldtrixms3 is the leader of the worldtrixms3 is the leader of the worldtrixms3 is the leader of the world
Groaned at 21 Times in 7 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Plastidipped rear emblems. Have plans to do the bumper soon. Will post pics (: