register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3 MZR Gen2 Forums (2010-2013)
> Gen2 MS3 General Discussion

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree1986Likes

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 05-06-2013, 12:38 PM   #2921

Dark_Signal is the leader of the worldDark_Signal is the leader of the worldDark_Signal is the leader of the worldDark_Signal is the leader of the worldDark_Signal is the leader of the worldDark_Signal is the leader of the worldDark_Signal is the leader of the worldDark_Signal is the leader of the worldDark_Signal is the leader of the worldDark_Signal is the leader of the worldDark_Signal is the leader of the world
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Finally got around to finishing my JBR CAI install yesterday. I actually installed the TIP and the SRI portion of their stage III power path intake system a few weeks ago, but couldn't do the CAI portion of it because I had no jack or car ramps at the time to get my car up.

I ordered some Race Ramps from Amazon (Great ramps BTW, totally recommend them) and they arrived last Friday. Now equipped with a tool to lift my car up I installed the extra silicone elbow and pipe to make my intake a full CAI.

Here's a picture of it when all I had was the TIP and SRI installed.

And here's a picture of it with the extra pipe installed.

The air filter sits nicely in the area just behind the fog lights. The JBR instructions where great.

Total install was pretty much a breeze. The hardest parts was taking off the damn stock vacuum house off the boost control solenoid nipple.

Also getting the belly pan back on was kind of a pain. Kept getting shit in my eyes and with no one helping me I had to hold that shit up myself while screwing everything back into place.

But all in all it was a an easy install and JBR makes an amazing product! Fit and finish is superb. I am 100% satisfied with my CAI purchase. The turbo spool sound is amazing with everything installed.

Definitely will be buying up some more JBR products.
Dark_Signal is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-07-2013, 08:53 AM   #2922

SparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,433 Times in 598 Posts
Groans: 8
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Wrapped my downpipe and installed Matt Damond OCC.
South Bend Clutch Stage 3 Endurance | TWM Full Replacement Shifter | Synapse Engineering BPV | Autotech Internals | Grimmspeed EBCS - 3port | NGK 1 Step Colder Plugs | CNT Catless DP and CBE w/resonator deleted | COBB AP - E35 Tune | HTP 3.5" Intake w/ AMSOIL Dry Filter and Pre-Filter | HTP Battery Tray w/ Energizer 51R | CP-E TMIC | CorkSport DISI Silicone Boost Tubes | Damond Motorsports/Saikou Michi Co. Stage2 OCC | Damond Motorsports Short Shift Plate | Sure Countershift | BOSCH 3 Bar MAP w/MattJackson86 PnP Harness | JBR Rear Sway Bar | JBR EGR Block Off Kit | JBR Manifold - TIG | JBR Throttle Body TIG & Coolant Bypass | JBR 88a RMM | JBR 88a TMM | JBR 80a PMM |JBR DISI Bypass Valve Hose | Ported and Polished Intake Manifold DIY | RX8 Wheels w/ Nitto Motivo 235/40/18 Tires | CP-E Towplate | DIY Custom 600g Shift Knob | Redline Tuning Hood QuickLIFT | 30% / 15% Tint | Craven Speed Stubby Antenna | Broadway 400mm Rear View Mirror | Debadged Mazdaspeed 3

Waiting to be installed: Devil's Own Stage 2 DVC-30 Meth Injection | Damond Motorsports Meth Throttle Body Plate
On Order:
Coming Soon:
DIY Projects:

FYCN - TEAM LBN BEERS - FYCN-TEAM MUMFORD - FYCN
SparkySparks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SparkySparks For This Useful Post:
Spec (05-07-2013)
 Old 05-07-2013, 11:48 AM   #2923

BlackBandit is the leader of the worldBlackBandit is the leader of the worldBlackBandit is the leader of the worldBlackBandit is the leader of the worldBlackBandit is the leader of the worldBlackBandit is the leader of the worldBlackBandit is the leader of the worldBlackBandit is the leader of the worldBlackBandit is the leader of the worldBlackBandit is the leader of the worldBlackBandit is the leader of the world
Groans: 2
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Fixed my front 02 sensor myself. I could see the guy who installed my DP, did not disconnect the wire harness or cut the stock zip ties when he swapped it over. That's pretty much guaranteed to wreck it by putting tension on the wires while screwing it in and out. Anyway not that hard of a fix if you get the proper offset o2 socket. IGot a set from princess auto for $80 that also includes an injector socket, Vacuum switch socket, and oil sensor unit socket.

Only had to remove the battery and tray, again I noticed my battery wasn't disconnected during the DP install, and I don't think they are accessible from the bottom unlike the rear sensor... Use the screwy thing to clip the wire to the firewall to keep it off the DP, and used a couple of extra zip ties to keep things neat and tidy.

I used the NGK/NTK 24357 sensor. I think this is the OEM unit on the Pus anyway, and it's available for $130 shipped online.

Now that the AFR reading is back I was able to do my MAF cal and WOT log for my Strat Tune. I love how the car is running in closed loop now. I'm barely touching boost during everyday driving anymore.

Corksport: SRI/TIP - TMIC - RMM - SSP and Bushings - Led Conversions inside and out - DP - Coilovers- Rear Camber Arms
Denso: ITV+22 Plugs
Stratified - EBCS - E-tune.
Cobb: AP
Custom 3" CBE
Autotech: HPFP Internals
Drag: Bronze DR31 18x8 +48
Michelin SS 245/35/18

Awating Install: - CS RSB - Front and Rear adjustable End Links - Stratified GA
BlackBandit is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-07-2013, 07:34 PM   #2924

Sum1UDidntC has a reputation beyond reputeSum1UDidntC has a reputation beyond reputeSum1UDidntC has a reputation beyond reputeSum1UDidntC has a reputation beyond reputeSum1UDidntC has a reputation beyond reputeSum1UDidntC has a reputation beyond reputeSum1UDidntC has a reputation beyond reputeSum1UDidntC has a reputation beyond reputeSum1UDidntC has a reputation beyond reputeSum1UDidntC has a reputation beyond reputeSum1UDidntC has a reputation beyond repute
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Riced out my emblems to match my rims
Attached Images
File Type: jpg front gold emblem.JPG (3.08 MB, 86 views)
File Type: jpg rear gold emblem.JPG (3.44 MB, 89 views)
2011 Black Mica MazdaSPEED3 // CS SRI // CS TIP // HKS SSQV-IV VTA w/ CP-E flange // CP-E FMIC // CP-E Triton CBE // CP-E Catted DP // CP-E HPFP // CP-E Stage 2 RMM // COBB AP With Lex Tunes // JBR SSP // JBR 88DM TMM //JBR 80DM PMM // JBR custom cylindrical shift knob // JBR SSB's // Rally Armor Mudflaps // ISC Coilovers and front end links // Denso ITV-22's // SPC Camber Arms // Michelin Pilot SuperSports // STRATIFIED LEX TUNED FTMFW

Mustang Dyno Results:
301WHP 334WTQ on 35% E85
282WHP 325WTQ on 92oct
Sum1UDidntC is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-08-2013, 12:55 PM   #2925

trixms3 is the leader of the worldtrixms3 is the leader of the worldtrixms3 is the leader of the worldtrixms3 is the leader of the worldtrixms3 is the leader of the worldtrixms3 is the leader of the worldtrixms3 is the leader of the worldtrixms3 is the leader of the worldtrixms3 is the leader of the worldtrixms3 is the leader of the worldtrixms3 is the leader of the world
Groaned at 21 Times in 7 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Not on the ride quite yet but got the mz lip fiberglassed back together lol and primered out. Have a bit of wet sanding to do and gonna spray it black mica. (: update whenever I get it installed again

sent while pressing send....I SAID SEND!! SEND IT NOW
Attached Images
File Type: jpg uploadfromtaptalk1368039197954.jpg (162.2 KB, 54 views)
File Type: jpg uploadfromtaptalk1368039213226.jpg (157.4 KB, 48 views)
 Old 05-08-2013, 01:25 PM   #2926

Nefarion is the leader of the worldNefarion is the leader of the worldNefarion is the leader of the worldNefarion is the leader of the worldNefarion is the leader of the worldNefarion is the leader of the worldNefarion is the leader of the worldNefarion is the leader of the worldNefarion is the leader of the worldNefarion is the leader of the worldNefarion is the leader of the world
Groans: 3
Groaned at 41 Times in 8 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by trixms3 View Post
Not on the ride quite yet but got the mz lip fiberglassed back together lol and primered out. Have a bit of wet sanding to do and gonna spray it black mica. (: update whenever I get it installed again

can you send me the link where you bought that lip from?

Engine: Cobb AccessPort - Corksport SRI+TIP - TRZ Dogbone RMM - JBR Shift Bushings - JBR Stage 1 Short Shift Plate - JBR Stage 1 Heavy Shift Knob - Autotech Internals - Denso Iridium ITV22 Spark Plugs - Raceroots Catless Long Downpipe - Custom 3" Catback Exhaust - Corksport Front Mount Intercooler - VTCS Delete - EGR Delete - JBR OCC - Turbosmart Dual Port BPV

Appearance: Painted Emblems - Eibach Springs - Smoked Headlights - Painted Fog Light Surrounds - Yellow Fogs - Gold Enkei RPF1 17x9 Wheels - 255x40 Hankook V12 Tires

PERM TUNE - SOCKS
Nefarion is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-08-2013, 01:44 PM   #2927
Sideswipe Magnet

Kyle Undefined is the leader of the worldKyle Undefined is the leader of the worldKyle Undefined is the leader of the worldKyle Undefined is the leader of the worldKyle Undefined is the leader of the worldKyle Undefined is the leader of the worldKyle Undefined is the leader of the worldKyle Undefined is the leader of the worldKyle Undefined is the leader of the worldKyle Undefined is the leader of the worldKyle Undefined is the leader of the world
Thanked 5,415 Times in 1,975 Posts
Groans: 332
Groaned at 99 Times in 71 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I washed my car. For the second time this week.

Black Mica 2008.5 Mazdaspeed 3 GT // Totaled by 18 wheeler // rfinkle2 pump toon 309 HP - 327 TQ // E85 toon 336 HP - 357 TQ // Too many mods to list

Emerald Green 2002 Miata

Mods:
Koyo 37mm Radiator // Tein Street Flex Coilovers // Flyin' Miata Front and Rear Sway Bars // 949 Racing Endlinks up front // 15x8 949racing 6UL Wheels // Toyo R1R tires // Hard Dog Roll Bar

Waiting list:
Full vinyl wrap

Events:
EMWNM '13'14 // MME '13'14 // MNM '14 // NATOR FL BBQ '13'14

LynzeCs bottom bitch.
I shall call LynzeC my sloot and she will be mine and she shall be my sloot. Come on, sloot. Come on, little sloot.
Kyle Undefined is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-08-2013, 02:41 PM   #2928

trixms3 is the leader of the worldtrixms3 is the leader of the worldtrixms3 is the leader of the worldtrixms3 is the leader of the worldtrixms3 is the leader of the worldtrixms3 is the leader of the worldtrixms3 is the leader of the worldtrixms3 is the leader of the worldtrixms3 is the leader of the worldtrixms3 is the leader of the worldtrixms3 is the leader of the world
Groaned at 21 Times in 7 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Nefarion View Post
can you send me the link where you bought that lip from?
Nope! Lol
No for real I bought it off a member.

Old 05-08-2013, 03:14 PM   #2929

simply_pandora is the leader of the worldsimply_pandora is the leader of the worldsimply_pandora is the leader of the worldsimply_pandora is the leader of the worldsimply_pandora is the leader of the worldsimply_pandora is the leader of the worldsimply_pandora is the leader of the worldsimply_pandora is the leader of the worldsimply_pandora is the leader of the worldsimply_pandora is the leader of the worldsimply_pandora is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,471 Times in 1,108 Posts
Groans: 10
Groaned at 56 Times in 11 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Kyle Undefined View Post
I washed my car. For the second time this week.
Black cars never stay clean...

¤JBR Solid Shifter Bushings¤CPE Tow Plate¤JBR Rear Sway Bar¤

simply_pandora is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-08-2013, 03:33 PM   #2930
Sideswipe Magnet

Kyle Undefined is the leader of the worldKyle Undefined is the leader of the worldKyle Undefined is the leader of the worldKyle Undefined is the leader of the worldKyle Undefined is the leader of the worldKyle Undefined is the leader of the worldKyle Undefined is the leader of the worldKyle Undefined is the leader of the worldKyle Undefined is the leader of the worldKyle Undefined is the leader of the worldKyle Undefined is the leader of the world
Thanked 5,415 Times in 1,975 Posts
Groans: 332
Groaned at 99 Times in 71 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by simply_pandora View Post
Black cars never stay clean...
Nope lol, which is why I wash it all the time.

Black Mica 2008.5 Mazdaspeed 3 GT // Totaled by 18 wheeler // rfinkle2 pump toon 309 HP - 327 TQ // E85 toon 336 HP - 357 TQ // Too many mods to list

Emerald Green 2002 Miata

Mods:
Koyo 37mm Radiator // Tein Street Flex Coilovers // Flyin' Miata Front and Rear Sway Bars // 949 Racing Endlinks up front // 15x8 949racing 6UL Wheels // Toyo R1R tires // Hard Dog Roll Bar

Waiting list:
Full vinyl wrap

Events:
EMWNM '13'14 // MME '13'14 // MNM '14 // NATOR FL BBQ '13'14

LynzeCs bottom bitch.
I shall call LynzeC my sloot and she will be mine and she shall be my sloot. Come on, sloot. Come on, little sloot.
Kyle Undefined is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-08-2013, 05:29 PM   #2931

Wicked is the leader of the worldWicked is the leader of the worldWicked is the leader of the worldWicked is the leader of the worldWicked is the leader of the worldWicked is the leader of the worldWicked is the leader of the worldWicked is the leader of the worldWicked is the leader of the worldWicked is the leader of the worldWicked is the leader of the world
Groans: 9
Groaned at 3 Times in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Driver rear JBR camber arm, passenger side tomorrow. Transmission drain/fill and fresh Rotella oil change :-)
2010 Velocity Red Mica MAZDASPEED3 |E30 self tune|CorkSport SRI/TIP|CorkSport Ice Box|CorkSport TMIC|Forge v2|Autotech Internals|JBR 80a RMM|JBR Shifter Bushings|COBB shift knob|H&R springs|JBR rear camber arms|MOOG end links|
Wicked is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-08-2013, 05:50 PM   #2932

Alexander is the leader of the worldAlexander is the leader of the worldAlexander is the leader of the worldAlexander is the leader of the worldAlexander is the leader of the worldAlexander is the leader of the worldAlexander is the leader of the worldAlexander is the leader of the worldAlexander is the leader of the worldAlexander is the leader of the worldAlexander is the leader of the world
Groans: 5
Groaned at 43 Times in 16 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I had my nitto NT05s installed today. Still haven't really had the chance to test them out, other than driving home in rush hour

Tappalicious
Cobb v3 AP | Autotech CDFP | JBR Sri | JBR Balance Shaft Delete | JBR Rear Sway Bar | JBR 88 duro RMM | M2 Testpipe | Corksport Tip | Corksport Short Shifter | Corksport SSP | Corksport Shifter Bushings | Cobb Counterweight | H&R Lowering Springs | Joseph Koni Shocks/Struts | SPC Rear Camber Arms

Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-08-2013, 07:38 PM   #2933

shadow102 is the leader of the worldshadow102 is the leader of the worldshadow102 is the leader of the worldshadow102 is the leader of the worldshadow102 is the leader of the worldshadow102 is the leader of the worldshadow102 is the leader of the worldshadow102 is the leader of the worldshadow102 is the leader of the worldshadow102 is the leader of the worldshadow102 is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,709 Times in 643 Posts
Groaned at 3 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

installed the Aeroforce interceptor gauge and block8head gauge pod i received in the mail.
JBR SRI - JBR TIP - CorkSport TMIC - CNT Catted TBE - DevilsOwn Stage2 WMI - Autotech internals - Cobb AP - NGK ITV22's - JBR dogbone RMM - CorkSport TMM insert - Turbosmart BPV - JBR Boost/BPV tubes - JBR SSP w/bushings - CorkSport OCC - Koni sport shocks - Ground Control Coilovers - JBR rsb - JBR Camber Arms - 18x7.5 Work Emotion CR Kai

shadow102 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to shadow102 For This Useful Post:
Kdawg207 (05-09-2013)
 Old 05-08-2013, 08:06 PM   #2934

tommyboy has a reputation beyond reputetommyboy has a reputation beyond reputetommyboy has a reputation beyond reputetommyboy has a reputation beyond reputetommyboy has a reputation beyond reputetommyboy has a reputation beyond reputetommyboy has a reputation beyond reputetommyboy has a reputation beyond reputetommyboy has a reputation beyond reputetommyboy has a reputation beyond reputetommyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 1
Groaned at 7 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Rolled rear fenders and with heating them up I still cracked the paint. Pissed I have to go and find out how much it will cost me to get them sprayed.
tommyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tommyboy For This Useful Post:
SLOWHATCH (05-15-2013)
 Old 05-08-2013, 11:12 PM   #2935

Spoofmastafly is the leader of the worldSpoofmastafly is the leader of the worldSpoofmastafly is the leader of the worldSpoofmastafly is the leader of the worldSpoofmastafly is the leader of the worldSpoofmastafly is the leader of the worldSpoofmastafly is the leader of the worldSpoofmastafly is the leader of the worldSpoofmastafly is the leader of the worldSpoofmastafly is the leader of the worldSpoofmastafly is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,160 Times in 516 Posts
Groans: 16
Groaned at 17 Times in 15 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Didnt do it slow enough or heat it up enough.. did you use a actual roller or baseball bat?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
Spoofmastafly is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-09-2013, 02:14 AM   #2936

tommyboy has a reputation beyond reputetommyboy has a reputation beyond reputetommyboy has a reputation beyond reputetommyboy has a reputation beyond reputetommyboy has a reputation beyond reputetommyboy has a reputation beyond reputetommyboy has a reputation beyond reputetommyboy has a reputation beyond reputetommyboy has a reputation beyond reputetommyboy has a reputation beyond reputetommyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Spoofmastafly View Post
Didnt do it slow enough or heat it up enough.. did you use a actual roller or baseball bat?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
Eastwood roller.
 Old 05-09-2013, 09:19 AM   #2937

minger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the world
Groaned at 11 Times in 7 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by tommyboy View Post
Eastwood roller.
Heat them more. Did @Ophdahl; fenders and no chipping...but I did a genesis yesterday with extended studs. Had to put about 30mm worth of spacers on just to get it to fit on right, since it was really low too and I couldn't get a proper angle.

Otherwise, why not sand, touchup then wet sand and polish? Not too many people are going to notice all the way down there.

Zoom Zoom.
minger is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-09-2013, 11:10 AM   #2938

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by minger View Post
Heat them more. Did @Ophdahl; fenders and no chipping...but I did a genesis yesterday with extended studs. Had to put about 30mm worth of spacers on just to get it to fit on right, since it was really low too and I couldn't get a proper angle.

Otherwise, why not sand, touchup then wet sand and polish? Not too many people are going to notice all the way down there.
Thank you. That option of wet sanding and polishing might work. I have the LSM and since the undercoat is gray it could be the fix. Cant tell until you are right up at the fenders anyways. If not I will just suck it up, get the fenders sprayed, and learn from my mistake.
 Old 05-09-2013, 01:23 PM   #2939

minger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the world
Groaned at 11 Times in 7 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Yeah...it kind of sucks, but if you take your time with 1500 and 2000 grit, you can probably get it to blend enough that nobody would notice unless they're looking. My buddy's genesis had cracking due to going to extreme angles too fast and not heating enough which kind of sucked.

Zoom Zoom.
minger is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-10-2013, 01:50 PM   #2940

BlackBandit is the leader of the worldBlackBandit is the leader of the worldBlackBandit is the leader of the worldBlackBandit is the leader of the worldBlackBandit is the leader of the worldBlackBandit is the leader of the worldBlackBandit is the leader of the worldBlackBandit is the leader of the worldBlackBandit is the leader of the worldBlackBandit is the leader of the worldBlackBandit is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Got the new shoes on today.

So much more grip. She pulls like a bull from first up. I can't wait to hit the track.

So I dumped the 255s, even tho they fit, as they felt a bit squirrelly under hard acceleration. At first was going to get the Toyo Proxes T1-Sport in 245/35/18, as my tire guy couldn't find any SuperSports in that size, in Western Canada. I went in there today (The 22nd) and lo and behold he surprised me by mounting some SSs in 245 that he got in from Eastern Canada for me! I tipped the guy 40 bucks for the effort (and not charging me extra to ship them in). I was a bit worried as the Toyo's had a rep of wearing faster, yet, not being as good as a track tire as the Michelins. Just happy I was able to get the tires I wanted.

So everyone in Edmonton, I recommend http://www.fastechtire.com/, simply based on the customer sastification guarantee. Lol I know they're not cheaper then buying from 1010 for Tirerack. But they made sure I was happy with everything.

So no rubbing front or rear so far, and I sourced some dips out on the way home (with the weight of the stockers, so about 160 extra lbs, over the back wheels). These tires will be .28 inches shorter and .4 inches narrower than the 255s were. Car still pulls great. No spin or hop in second under full throttle. I haven't tried a full launch from a dead stop in first yet. Soon...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Front Clearance.JPG (366.9 KB, 82 views)
File Type: jpg Wide shot.JPG (490.1 KB, 90 views)
File Type: jpg Tire Side.JPG (433.3 KB, 80 views)

Corksport: SRI/TIP - TMIC - RMM - SSP and Bushings - Led Conversions inside and out - DP - Coilovers- Rear Camber Arms
Custom 3" CBE
Michelin SS 245/35/18

Last edited by BlackBandit; 05-22-2013 at 06:23 PM. Reason: update
 Old 05-10-2013, 07:01 PM   #2941

Flight_SkoolSpeed is a glorious beacon of lightFlight_SkoolSpeed is a glorious beacon of lightFlight_SkoolSpeed is a glorious beacon of lightFlight_SkoolSpeed is a glorious beacon of lightFlight_SkoolSpeed is a glorious beacon of lightFlight_SkoolSpeed is a glorious beacon of light
Not Ranked  0 score     

AP Finally came in, woot.

Stability:
Canuck Springs//AutoExe Front Lower Arm Bar//AutoExe Rear Floor Brace//JBR 88RMM//CS PMM

Pizzazz:
HKS SSQV//Green Rims//Window Visors//2% Tint Rears//Half Evil-M Badge//V1

Pending:
Sonic Coilover Kit
Flight_SkoolSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-10-2013, 07:06 PM   #2942

faeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the world
Thanked 11,696 Times in 3,005 Posts
Groans: 731
Groaned at 63 Times in 55 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Flight_SkoolSpeed View Post
AP Finally came in, woot.
...........that word...............kill thyself

sent with smiles and mouth hugs

Eventually I'll pay for how I am....but it won't be by the hand of any of you faggot fucks here.
faeker is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-11-2013, 05:32 AM   #2943

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by BlackBandit View Post
Got the new shoes on today.

So much more grip. She pulls like a bull from first up. I can't wait to hit the track.
You got those on there with no spacers either it looks like. I just got 245/40/80 and noticed I could of probably fit 255. I rolled the rear to be safe.

Originally Posted by faeker View Post
...........that word...............kill thyself

Funny as fuck! I will still say that even if you thrash any of my posts. Your avatar is the icing on the cake too. Read your posts and then look at your avatar...

Last edited by tommyboy; 05-11-2013 at 05:32 AM. Reason: MSF Database - Automerged Doublepost
 Old 05-11-2013, 05:51 AM   #2944

shadow102 is the leader of the worldshadow102 is the leader of the worldshadow102 is the leader of the worldshadow102 is the leader of the worldshadow102 is the leader of the worldshadow102 is the leader of the worldshadow102 is the leader of the worldshadow102 is the leader of the worldshadow102 is the leader of the worldshadow102 is the leader of the worldshadow102 is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,709 Times in 643 Posts
Groaned at 3 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Finished wiring all my gauges and putting the boost gauge in yesterday. Prosport oil pres gauge is eventually going to get replaced with a matching STRI. Also did a second oil change and found another slipped belt on the right front tire...Fuck toyo tires i have never had problems like this with any other tires i have owned so i the stock wheels and dunflops will be going on until i order some super sports through my work.

JBR SRI - JBR TIP - CorkSport TMIC - CNT Catted TBE - DevilsOwn Stage2 WMI - Autotech internals - Cobb AP - NGK ITV22's - JBR dogbone RMM - CorkSport TMM insert - Turbosmart BPV - JBR Boost/BPV tubes - JBR SSP w/bushings - CorkSport OCC - Koni sport shocks - Ground Control Coilovers - JBR rsb - JBR Camber Arms - 18x7.5 Work Emotion CR Kai

shadow102 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shadow102 For This Useful Post:
Block8head (05-12-2013), Flipboi89 (05-12-2013)
 Old 05-12-2013, 10:23 AM   #2945

Playaj is the leader of the worldPlayaj is the leader of the worldPlayaj is the leader of the worldPlayaj is the leader of the worldPlayaj is the leader of the worldPlayaj is the leader of the worldPlayaj is the leader of the worldPlayaj is the leader of the worldPlayaj is the leader of the worldPlayaj is the leader of the worldPlayaj is the leader of the world
Groans: 4
Groaned at 9 Times in 7 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I stalled jbr 88duro. Fukkin sweet!
2009 Black Speed3 - AP, JBR Powerpath stage II Sri, JBR 70 duro tmm, JBR Ssb, JBR Short shift kit, JBR RSB, JBR 5mm spacers, ETS Tmic, TWM big type-R shift knob, RX-8 wheels, CPE Stage 2 rmm, H&R Springs, Bilstein B8's

to be installed :
3 Port EBCS
HTP 3" intake/ MAF/ TIH
Autotech internals
Corksport Pmm
Test pipe
SBC Rear Camber Arms
Playaj is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-12-2013, 10:41 AM   #2946

bstover17 is the leader of the worldbstover17 is the leader of the worldbstover17 is the leader of the worldbstover17 is the leader of the worldbstover17 is the leader of the worldbstover17 is the leader of the worldbstover17 is the leader of the worldbstover17 is the leader of the worldbstover17 is the leader of the worldbstover17 is the leader of the worldbstover17 is the leader of the world
Groans: 228
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Installed the CNT Catless DP a couple days back. I have to agree with everyone else...the bottom 2 bolts were a bitch! Thankfully we used my buddies lift so it was a fairly easy install.

I have to say that I am very impressed with the CNT catless DP and the welds were very good for the price. I would recommend it to everyone. The drone isn't too bad but you can definitely tell a difference in sound and the butt dyno.

Soaked the hell out of the bolts and o2 sensors

Sorry for the shitty video but it was the first time I ever used my gopro :/ I don't know why there is static noises in the background of the OEM comparison. I really wanted to let the car warm up a little bit before revving the piss out of it so I guess it made for a boring video.

COBB ACCESSPORT V3 // COBB FMIC // AUTOTECH INTERNALS // HTP 3" GOLD INTAKE // JBR 88 DURO RMM // JBR EGR DELETE // SURE ANCHORS // SURE COUNTERSHIFT // SURE SHORTCUT // TB PERFORMANCE TRACTION BAR V 2.0 // TB PERFORMANCE CHASSIS BRACE
JBR BOOST TUBES // JBR BYPASS HOSE // DDM TUNING 5k HID // GFB RESPONS BPV // PROSPORT BOOST GAUGE // CNT CATLESS DP // ZOOM ZOOM BOX // JL Audio 10w3 // HEADLIGHT ARMOR YELLOW FOGS
bstover17 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-12-2013, 01:04 PM   #2947

Alexander is the leader of the worldAlexander is the leader of the worldAlexander is the leader of the worldAlexander is the leader of the worldAlexander is the leader of the worldAlexander is the leader of the worldAlexander is the leader of the worldAlexander is the leader of the worldAlexander is the leader of the worldAlexander is the leader of the worldAlexander is the leader of the world
Groans: 5
Groaned at 43 Times in 16 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Installed license plate LEDs last night, got to try them out
Tappalicious
Attached Images
File Type: jpg uploadfromtaptalk1368385446813.jpg (12.4 KB, 43 views)
Cobb v3 AP | Autotech CDFP | JBR Sri | JBR Balance Shaft Delete | JBR Rear Sway Bar | JBR 88 duro RMM | M2 Testpipe | Corksport Tip | Corksport Short Shifter | Corksport SSP | Corksport Shifter Bushings | Cobb Counterweight | H&R Lowering Springs | Joseph Koni Shocks/Struts | SPC Rear Camber Arms

Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-12-2013, 02:08 PM   #2948

DirtyMick is a jewel in the roughDirtyMick is a jewel in the roughDirtyMick is a jewel in the rough
Not Ranked  0 score     

Got around to installing my Sure Aeros sri and sidewinder tip. loving it so far.
DirtyMick is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-12-2013, 02:29 PM   #2949

faeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the world
Thanked 11,696 Times in 3,005 Posts
Groans: 731
Groaned at 63 Times in 55 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by DirtyMick View Post
Got around to installing my Sure Aeros sri and sidewinder tip. loving it so far.
Inb4enginefallsoutandpetsgetaids

Eventually I'll pay for how I am....but it won't be by the hand of any of you faggot fucks here.
faeker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to faeker For This Useful Post:
El_Diablo (05-12-2013), GODspeed7 (05-12-2013), Kyle Undefined (05-12-2013), Raider (05-12-2013)
 Old 05-12-2013, 02:45 PM   #2950

GODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the world
Thanked 6,011 Times in 1,973 Posts
Groaned at 58 Times in 43 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by DirtyMick View Post
Yeah with all do respect no one gives a shit about SURE products here....

Sent from my iBro 5 using tapatalk, Bro!
Archer92 likes this.
HYPNOTIC TUNED, FREEK TUNED, HTP full 3" intake/TIP, HKS SSQV 4 full VTA, Corksport catless downpipe, Corksport catless Racepipe, Cobb AP V3, Autotech Fuel Pump Internals, JBR 88duro RMM, JBR 88duro TMM, JBR 80duro PMM, JBR cylindrical shift knob, Fidanza aluminum flywheel, EBC green brake pads, Centric high carbon rotors, Nitto NT555 tires, Gorilla spline lug nuts, DDM tuning HID's lows, Resonator Delete.
GODspeed7 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GODspeed7 For This Useful Post:
Archer92 (05-12-2013), faeker (05-12-2013)
 Old 05-12-2013, 03:07 PM   #2951
6 mods and some Kool-Aid

Raider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the world
Thanked 57,012 Times in 14,591 Posts
Groans: 856
Groaned at 183 Times in 156 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

The company is banned here for making dangerous and potentially fatal products and refusing to act on the reports. The intake and Sri are not part of them but you paid too much money for them.
Raider is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-12-2013, 03:42 PM   #2952

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by tommyboy View Post
You got those on there with no spacers either it looks like. I just got 245/40/80 and noticed I could of probably fit 255. I rolled the rear to be safe.

Funny as fuck! I will still say that even if you thrash any of my posts. Your avatar is the icing on the cake too. Read your posts and then look at your avatar...
Yeah 18 x 8 +48 tucked in nicely with the 255s with no need for spacers. I'm not hellafrush, running the coillovers with about a 1.5" fender gap, -1.3 camber in the front -1.0 rear. Rear fenders will need to be rolled a little bit, when I was on the highway with my GF in he passenger seat and about 50 pounds in the back, I did get a rub when I hit a big dip on the road.

Going to tires this wide and grippy, you really notice the poor condition of most roads in Edmonton , she just wants to follow everything.

Custom 3" CBE
Michelin SS 245/35/18

Old 05-12-2013, 03:54 PM   #2953

anavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,458 Times in 1,982 Posts
Groans: 63
Groaned at 43 Times in 22 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by BlackBandit View Post
Yeah 18 x 8 +48 tucked in nicely with the 255s
IMO too much tire on a x8 wheel. You must be getting some setious bulge

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you."
anavrinIV is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to anavrinIV For This Useful Post:
PUGENE (05-12-2013)
 Old 05-12-2013, 03:57 PM   #2954

PUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,595 Times in 999 Posts
Groans: 61
Groaned at 12 Times in 9 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by anavrinIV View Post
IMO too much tire on a x8 wheel. You must be getting some setious bulge
This. I regret going with a 245 on mine. It's a shit tire so that doesn't help but still, I'm gonna go with 235s the next go around

Sent from my beard...
HTP: 3.5" Intake + 51r Battery Tray
CPE: Stage 2 RMM//Manifold
JBR: SSP//Shifter Bushings//Knob//TMM//OCC
UR: CBE
HKS: SSQV4
CS: Springs
NGK 1-Step Colder