register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3 MZR Gen2 Forums (2010-2013)
> Gen2 MS3 General Discussion

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree1986Likes

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 05-12-2013, 06:26 PM   #2961

DISIindahead is the leader of the worldDISIindahead is the leader of the worldDISIindahead is the leader of the worldDISIindahead is the leader of the worldDISIindahead is the leader of the worldDISIindahead is the leader of the worldDISIindahead is the leader of the worldDISIindahead is the leader of the worldDISIindahead is the leader of the worldDISIindahead is the leader of the worldDISIindahead is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,304 Times in 427 Posts
Groans: 14
Groaned at 8 Times in 6 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

New rotors got put on yesterday due to excessive amount of brake boosting. Today fixed my exhaust leak between the testpipe and cat back.

2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport: Current DD
DISIindahead is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-12-2013, 06:26 PM   #2962

GODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the world
Thanked 6,011 Times in 1,973 Posts
Groans: 1
Groaned at 58 Times in 43 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by faeker View Post
Tool

sent with smiles and mouth hugs
I don't like you threatening my reputation as " biggest asshole towards brownies"... I'm watching you fucker!

Sent from my iBro 5 using tapatalk, Bro!
HYPNOTIC TUNED, FREEK TUNED, HTP full 3" intake/TIP, HKS SSQV 4 full VTA, Corksport catless downpipe, Corksport catless Racepipe, Cobb AP V3, Autotech Fuel Pump Internals, JBR 88duro RMM, JBR 88duro TMM, JBR 80duro PMM, JBR cylindrical shift knob, Fidanza aluminum flywheel, EBC green brake pads, Centric high carbon rotors, Nitto NT555 tires, Gorilla spline lug nuts, DDM tuning HID's lows, Resonator Delete.
GODspeed7 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GODspeed7 For This Useful Post:
faeker (05-12-2013)
 Old 05-12-2013, 06:52 PM   #2963

faeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the world
Thanked 11,696 Times in 3,005 Posts
Groans: 731
Groaned at 63 Times in 55 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by GODspeed7 View Post
I don't like you threatening my reputation as " biggest asshole towards brownies"... I'm watching you fucker!

Sent from my iBro 5 using tapatalk, Bro!
They made it too fucking easy today. Dumbshits were coming out of the woodworks.

Eventually I'll pay for how I am....but it won't be by the hand of any of you faggot fucks here.
faeker is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-12-2013, 07:00 PM   #2964

cthomp is the leader of the worldcthomp is the leader of the worldcthomp is the leader of the worldcthomp is the leader of the worldcthomp is the leader of the worldcthomp is the leader of the worldcthomp is the leader of the worldcthomp is the leader of the worldcthomp is the leader of the worldcthomp is the leader of the worldcthomp is the leader of the world
Groans: 12
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Well deserved lol
cthomp is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-12-2013, 07:19 PM   #2965
Banned

L3THAL6 is the leader of the worldL3THAL6 is the leader of the worldL3THAL6 is the leader of the worldL3THAL6 is the leader of the worldL3THAL6 is the leader of the worldL3THAL6 is the leader of the worldL3THAL6 is the leader of the worldL3THAL6 is the leader of the worldL3THAL6 is the leader of the worldL3THAL6 is the leader of the worldL3THAL6 is the leader of the world
Groans: 10
Groaned at 6 Times in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Checked and retorqued my RMM install and applied Loctite Red 271 to the bolts.

Originally Posted by shadow102 View Post
installed the Aeroforce interceptor gauge and block8head gauge pod i received in the mail.
How are your refresh rates and overall performance with the aeroforce?

I am running a Dashhawk on my '13 but it performs dismally at best, I can monitor HPFP pressure pretty well but thats about it, logging functionality is broken and all the other gauges read N/A every few seconds.
L3THAL6 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-12-2013, 07:28 PM   #2966

shadow102 is the leader of the worldshadow102 is the leader of the worldshadow102 is the leader of the worldshadow102 is the leader of the worldshadow102 is the leader of the worldshadow102 is the leader of the worldshadow102 is the leader of the worldshadow102 is the leader of the worldshadow102 is the leader of the worldshadow102 is the leader of the worldshadow102 is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,709 Times in 643 Posts
Groans: 2
Groaned at 3 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by L3THAL6 View Post

How are your refresh rates and overall performance with the aeroforce?

I am running a Dashhawk on my '13 but it performs dismally at best, I can monitor HPFP pressure pretty well but thats about it, logging functionality is broken and all the other gauges read N/A every few seconds.
its not nearly as good as the AP is but it has been quick enough to see hpfp pressures, .2-.7 counts of knock, and read decent boost. To me its better than mounting a DH or ultragauge somewhere (even a tablet for that matter), and i never really liked keeping the AP up all the time and having to constantly unplug it.
JBR SRI - JBR TIP - CorkSport TMIC - CNT Catted TBE - DevilsOwn Stage2 WMI - Autotech internals - Cobb AP - NGK ITV22's - JBR dogbone RMM - CorkSport TMM insert - Turbosmart BPV - JBR Boost/BPV tubes - JBR SSP w/bushings - CorkSport OCC - Koni sport shocks - Ground Control Coilovers - JBR rsb - JBR Camber Arms - 18x7.5 Work Emotion CR Kai

shadow102 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-12-2013, 07:35 PM   #2967

PatrickInPgh is a name known to allPatrickInPgh is a name known to allPatrickInPgh is a name known to allPatrickInPgh is a name known to allPatrickInPgh is a name known to allPatrickInPgh is a name known to all
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Got a $290 speeding ticket after owning the car for four days. The car came on day one, tint came on day two, radar detector on day three, ticket on day four. Damn that laser.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (365.0 KB, 106 views)
PatrickInPgh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PatrickInPgh For This Useful Post:
L3THAL6 (05-12-2013)
 Old 05-12-2013, 07:42 PM   #2968

faeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by PatrickInPgh View Post
Got a $290 speeding ticket after owning the car for four days. The car came on day one, tint came on day two, radar detector on day three, ticket on day four. Damn that laser.
You're a fucking moron and deserve the ticket. If I was the cop I would have added 2 more to it so I could take your license right then and there. Stop being a stupid asshole.

Eventually I'll pay for how I am....but it won't be by the hand of any of you faggot fucks here.
The Following User Says NO Thank You to faeker For This Un-useful Post:
Darth_Nuruodo (05-12-2013)
 Old 05-12-2013, 07:55 PM   #2969

PatrickInPgh is a name known to allPatrickInPgh is a name known to allPatrickInPgh is a name known to allPatrickInPgh is a name known to allPatrickInPgh is a name known to allPatrickInPgh is a name known to all
Not Ranked  0 score     

You're a fucking moron and deserve the ticket. If I was the cop I would have added 2 more to it so I could take your license right then and there. Stop being a stupid asshole.

I don't go that speed with traffic around me but I hear you.
PatrickInPgh is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-12-2013, 08:21 PM   #2970

minger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the worldminger is the leader of the world
Groaned at 11 Times in 7 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Did a crappy prep job as I was hoping the filler primer would cover all of the rash. Should have gone bondo. Still, not too bad for 20 years old.

Zoom Zoom.
minger is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-12-2013, 08:26 PM   #2971

PPD369Speed3 is the leader of the worldPPD369Speed3 is the leader of the worldPPD369Speed3 is the leader of the worldPPD369Speed3 is the leader of the worldPPD369Speed3 is the leader of the worldPPD369Speed3 is the leader of the worldPPD369Speed3 is the leader of the worldPPD369Speed3 is the leader of the worldPPD369Speed3 is the leader of the worldPPD369Speed3 is the leader of the worldPPD369Speed3 is the leader of the world
Groans: 8
Groaned at 97 Times in 19 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by PatrickInPgh View Post
So let me get this straight.

You pay for a radar detector and still get a speeding ticket that was enforced by a radar? You do realize that your radar detector will probably work .00001% of the time. You will get clocked way before your detector warns you a radar is coming. Your detector can't even detect a laser radar, which most departments use now anyway.

Brownie faggot fail.

BNR S3 / HTP 3" Intake / Grimspeed EBCS / AT Internals / Cobb AP / UR Catless TBE / ETS TMIC / Forge V1 BPV / JBR 88 Duro RMM / Eibach Pro kit / SPC Camber Arms

Freektune in progress
PPD369Speed3 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PPD369Speed3 For This Useful Post:
Block8head (05-12-2013)
 Old 05-12-2013, 08:36 PM   #2972

Not Ranked  0 score     

Hey hey.......I already called him out for being a dickbag and yet you felt it was necessary to do it again?!? We should totally make out.

Brownie fag ( @PatrickInPgh; )that should have gotten raped by cop; go fuck a hornets nest

Old 05-12-2013, 08:40 PM   #2973

PPD369Speed3 is the leader of the worldPPD369Speed3 is the leader of the worldPPD369Speed3 is the leader of the worldPPD369Speed3 is the leader of the worldPPD369Speed3 is the leader of the worldPPD369Speed3 is the leader of the worldPPD369Speed3 is the leader of the worldPPD369Speed3 is the leader of the worldPPD369Speed3 is the leader of the worldPPD369Speed3 is the leader of the worldPPD369Speed3 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Hey hey.......I already called him out for being a dickbag and yet you felt it was necessary to do it again?!? We should totally make out.

Brownie fag ( @PatrickInPgh; )that should have gotten raped by cop; go fuck a hornets nest

Sorry lol. I noticed you have been on a brownie rampage recently. I thought it would be fun to gang bang him.

If he ever comes to Philly, I'll find him, pull him over and give him a ticket for police investigation (that does exist). The body will read "because brownie faggot".

BNR S3 / HTP 3" Intake / Grimspeed EBCS / AT Internals / Cobb AP / UR Catless TBE / ETS TMIC / Forge V1 BPV / JBR 88 Duro RMM / Eibach Pro kit / SPC Camber Arms

Freektune in progress
faeker (05-12-2013)
 Old 05-12-2013, 08:47 PM   #2974

Not Ranked  0 score     

The best part is that I don't see member colors in tapa. As I said earlier, they are coming out of the wood works today and I just happen to catch a bunch.

So.........about making out......

Old 05-12-2013, 08:49 PM   #2975

Not Ranked  0 score     

Time and place.

All homo

Freektune in progress
 Old 05-12-2013, 08:52 PM   #2976

Block8head is the leader of the worldBlock8head is the leader of the worldBlock8head is the leader of the worldBlock8head is the leader of the worldBlock8head is the leader of the worldBlock8head is the leader of the worldBlock8head is the leader of the worldBlock8head is the leader of the worldBlock8head is the leader of the worldBlock8head is the leader of the worldBlock8head is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,526 Times in 1,354 Posts
Groans: 206
Groaned at 19 Times in 11 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

The best part is that I don't see member colors in tapa. As I said earlier, they are coming out of the wood works today and I just happen to catch a bunch.

So.........about making out......

Your avatar is cracking me up broh..

BOSTON STRONG
Block8head is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-12-2013, 09:00 PM   #2977

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Block8head View Post
Your avatar is cracking me up broh..
There's an actual story behind it too. I may share one day.......but not this day. Probably not the next either.

Old 05-12-2013, 09:05 PM   #2978

sidekick is the leader of the worldsidekick is the leader of the worldsidekick is the leader of the worldsidekick is the leader of the worldsidekick is the leader of the worldsidekick is the leader of the worldsidekick is the leader of the worldsidekick is the leader of the worldsidekick is the leader of the worldsidekick is the leader of the worldsidekick is the leader of the world
Thanked 3,103 Times in 1,356 Posts
Groans: 47
Groaned at 72 Times in 45 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

You act like 90% of this forum doesn't do 4th gear pulls to over 100MPH for tuning... We all know you don't own private air strips.

I guess there's always that guy who never breaks laws and has perfect morals though.........
weakdog85 likes this.

FreekTune | 91 | JBR 3", PMM & RMM | CS Racepipe, TMIC & TMM Inserts | Autotechs

sidekick is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sidekick For This Useful Post:
SLOWHATCH (05-15-2013)
 Old 05-12-2013, 09:12 PM   #2979
Sideswipe Magnet

Kyle Undefined is the leader of the worldKyle Undefined is the leader of the worldKyle Undefined is the leader of the worldKyle Undefined is the leader of the worldKyle Undefined is the leader of the worldKyle Undefined is the leader of the worldKyle Undefined is the leader of the worldKyle Undefined is the leader of the worldKyle Undefined is the leader of the worldKyle Undefined is the leader of the worldKyle Undefined is the leader of the world
Thanked 5,415 Times in 1,975 Posts
Groans: 332
Groaned at 99 Times in 71 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Changed my oil, and cleaned my air filter. Should have emptied OCC, but I did that not too long ago.

Black Mica 2008.5 Mazdaspeed 3 GT // Totaled by 18 wheeler // rfinkle2 pump toon 309 HP - 327 TQ // E85 toon 336 HP - 357 TQ // Too many mods to list

Emerald Green 2002 Miata

Mods:
Koyo 37mm Radiator // Tein Street Flex Coilovers // Flyin' Miata Front and Rear Sway Bars // 949 Racing Endlinks up front // 15x8 949racing 6UL Wheels // Toyo R1R tires // Hard Dog Roll Bar

Waiting list:
Full vinyl wrap

Events:
EMWNM '13'14 // MME '13'14 // MNM '14 // NATOR FL BBQ '13'14

LynzeCs bottom bitch.
I shall call LynzeC my sloot and she will be mine and she shall be my sloot. Come on, sloot. Come on, little sloot.
Kyle Undefined is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-12-2013, 09:13 PM   #2980

Not Ranked  0 score     

We aren't bashing his speed, we are bashing the fact he is a stupid brownie that bought a radar detector and gets a ticket enforced by radar.

Freektune in progress
SLOWHATCH (05-15-2013)
 Old 05-12-2013, 09:15 PM   #2981

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by sidekick View Post
You act like 90% of this forum doesn't do 4th gear pulls to over 100MPH for tuning... We all know you don't own private air strips.

I guess there's always that guy who never breaks laws and has perfect morals though.........
I act like I pick roads that are vacant and have no place for a cop to sit. If there are pull offs, grass medians, or bridges you shouldn't speed on those roads. All I'm suggesting is that Dood should have been driving appropriately for the road he was on. You can look me up; I have more than my share of tickets foe speeding. None of them are for 28 over and I never made them a focal point on a post. Go fuck yourself for trying to make me seem all high and mighty. I'm a speeding law breaking asshole but I'll be damned to ass fucking hell if I'll ever make a post about it.

sidekick likes this.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to faeker For This Useful Post:
Kyle Undefined (05-12-2013), SLOWHATCH (05-15-2013)
 Old 05-12-2013, 09:21 PM   #2982
Sideswipe Magnet

Kyle Undefined is the leader of the worldKyle Undefined is the leader of the worldKyle Undefined is the leader of the worldKyle Undefined is the leader of the worldKyle Undefined is the leader of the worldKyle Undefined is the leader of the worldKyle Undefined is the leader of the worldKyle Undefined is the leader of the worldKyle Undefined is the leader of the worldKyle Undefined is the leader of the worldKyle Undefined is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

I act like I pick roads that are vacant and have no place for a cop to sit. If there are pull offs, grass medians, or bridges you shouldn't speed on those roads. All I'm suggesting is that Dood should have been driving appropriately for the road he was on. You can look me up; I have more than my share of tickets foe speeding. None of them are for 28 over and I never made them a focal point on a post. Go fuck yourself for trying to make me seem all high and mighty. I'm a speeding law breaking asshole but I'll be damned to ass fucking hell if I'll ever make a post about it.

Well....technically you just made a post about it

That's why I love the bridge I log on. No room for a cop to sit, and long enough to log and get back to speed limit before you'd ever be picked up on radar.

I love reading your posts, hahaha. They made my day.
sidekick likes this.

Black Mica 2008.5 Mazdaspeed 3 GT // Totaled by 18 wheeler // rfinkle2 pump toon 309 HP - 327 TQ // E85 toon 336 HP - 357 TQ // Too many mods to list

Emerald Green 2002 Miata

Mods:
Koyo 37mm Radiator // Tein Street Flex Coilovers // Flyin' Miata Front and Rear Sway Bars // 949 Racing Endlinks up front // 15x8 949racing 6UL Wheels // Toyo R1R tires // Hard Dog Roll Bar

Waiting list:
Full vinyl wrap

Events:

LynzeCs bottom bitch.
I shall call LynzeC my sloot and she will be mine and she shall be my sloot. Come on, sloot. Come on, little sloot.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kyle Undefined For This Useful Post:
faeker (05-12-2013), SLOWHATCH (05-15-2013)
 Old 05-12-2013, 09:27 PM   #2983

Not Ranked  0 score     

Damn you @Kyle Undefined; !!!!!

The only issue I have with bridges is the end of them. Where I live, cops love sitting behind the little hills they have to make for the barrier wall after a bridge ends.

sidekick likes this.

The Following User Says Thank You to faeker For This Useful Post:
Kyle Undefined (05-12-2013)
 Old 05-12-2013, 09:29 PM   #2984

sidekick is the leader of the worldsidekick is the leader of the worldsidekick is the leader of the worldsidekick is the leader of the worldsidekick is the leader of the worldsidekick is the leader of the worldsidekick is the leader of the worldsidekick is the leader of the worldsidekick is the leader of the worldsidekick is the leader of the worldsidekick is the leader of the world
Thanked 3,103 Times in 1,356 Posts
Groans: 47
Groaned at 72 Times in 45 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Fair enough. I thought you were giving him shit for the actual speeding. Lol. I agree otherwise though. Gotta have that one spot that is cope free lol

FreekTune | 91 | JBR 3", PMM & RMM | CS Racepipe, TMIC & TMM Inserts | Autotechs

sidekick is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-12-2013, 09:29 PM   #2985

ZoomZoom85 is a name known to allZoomZoom85 is a name known to allZoomZoom85 is a name known to allZoomZoom85 is a name known to allZoomZoom85 is a name known to allZoomZoom85 is a name known to all
Not Ranked  0 score     

I gave her a bath and we talked for a while.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
ZoomZoom85 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-12-2013, 09:38 PM   #2986
Sideswipe Magnet

Not Ranked  0 score     

Damn you @Kyle Undefined; !!!!!

The only issue I have with bridges is the end of them. Where I live, cops love sitting behind the little hills they have to make for the barrier wall after a bridge ends.

Oh you'd love this bridge then. Cops don't sit at the end cause there's really no room to sit, and you cross from one county into another one. It's long and flat, and you could do two logs going one way and still have no issues with cops.

https://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF-...d=0CMQBEPwSMAg

Emerald Green 2002 Miata

Mods:

Waiting list:
Full vinyl wrap

Events:

LynzeCs bottom bitch.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kyle Undefined For This Useful Post:
faeker (05-13-2013), SLOWHATCH (05-15-2013)
 Old 05-12-2013, 11:11 PM   #2987

BlackBandit is the leader of the worldBlackBandit is the leader of the worldBlackBandit is the leader of the worldBlackBandit is the leader of the worldBlackBandit is the leader of the worldBlackBandit is the leader of the worldBlackBandit is the leader of the worldBlackBandit is the leader of the worldBlackBandit is the leader of the worldBlackBandit is the leader of the worldBlackBandit is the leader of the world
Groans: 2
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by anavrinIV View Post
IMO too much tire on a x8 wheel. You must be getting some setious bulge
Yeah it might be. Tires aren't bulging bad, but I have the option to go back on Monday and get 235s instead. I might do that, or explore 18x9 options. I will probably stick to the 235s on these 8 inch wheels thou, since they fit so nicely without spacers.

For the record tho, 255s do fit on these cars. At least I can say the Super Sports do.

Edit - Can't get the Mich SS in either 245/35 or 235/40 in West Canada right now. So I decided to roll the Toyo Proxes T1 Sport in 245/35/18. Changing rims meant maybe getting into fitment issues and using spacers, when I know these Drag fit so well.

Corksport: SRI/TIP - TMIC - RMM - SSP and Bushings - Led Conversions inside and out - DP - Coilovers- Rear Camber Arms
Denso: ITV+22 Plugs
Stratified - EBCS - E-tune.
Cobb: AP
Custom 3" CBE
Autotech: HPFP Internals
Drag: Bronze DR31 18x8 +48
Michelin SS 245/35/18

Awating Install: - CS RSB - Front and Rear adjustable End Links - Stratified GA

Last edited by BlackBandit; 05-13-2013 at 11:53 AM.
BlackBandit is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-13-2013, 04:05 AM   #2988
jbr makes fall-a-parts.

Tokay444 is the leader of the worldTokay444 is the leader of the worldTokay444 is the leader of the worldTokay444 is the leader of the worldTokay444 is the leader of the worldTokay444 is the leader of the worldTokay444 is the leader of the worldTokay444 is the leader of the worldTokay444 is the leader of the worldTokay444 is the leader of the worldTokay444 is the leader of the world
Thanked 26,388 Times in 7,871 Posts
Groans: 793
Groaned at 496 Times in 321 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by PPD369Speed3 View Post
So let me get this straight.

You pay for a radar detector and still get a speeding ticket that was enforced by a radar? You do realize that your radar detector will probably work .00001% of the time. You will get clocked way before your detector warns you a radar is coming. Your detector can't even detect a laser radar, which most departments use now anyway.

Brownie faggot fail.
Laser=/=radar.

Inb4 85% silicone core. It's better than aluminum.
What's you buddy's ex wife trap?
I <3 SP63, but that port job though... "The coolant must be evaporating." Bye Felicia
"Exclusivity" - CP-enis
Demodded.
The Seals
Tokay444 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tokay444 For This Useful Post:
Keko (05-14-2013)
 Old 05-13-2013, 05:20 AM   #2989

evil MS3 is the leader of the worldevil MS3 is the leader of the worldevil MS3 is the leader of the worldevil MS3 is the leader of the worldevil MS3 is the leader of the worldevil MS3 is the leader of the worldevil MS3 is the leader of the worldevil MS3 is the leader of the worldevil MS3 is the leader of the worldevil MS3 is the leader of the worldevil MS3 is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,331 Times in 713 Posts
Groans: 55
Groaned at 12 Times in 11 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Placed 3rd out of 12 in my class at Saturday's autocross.

Need stickier front tires and to learn better throttle control.
 Old 05-13-2013, 05:25 AM   #2990

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by evil MS3 View Post
Placed 3rd out of 12 in my class at Saturday's autocross.

Need stickier front tires and to learn better throttle control.
Good shit man

The Following User Says Thank You to faeker For This Useful Post:
evil MS3 (05-13-2013)
 Old 05-13-2013, 05:47 AM   #2991

El_Diablo is the leader of the worldEl_Diablo is the leader of the worldEl_Diablo is the leader of the worldEl_Diablo is the leader of the worldEl_Diablo is the leader of the worldEl_Diablo is the leader of the worldEl_Diablo is the leader of the worldEl_Diablo is the leader of the worldEl_Diablo is the leader of the worldEl_Diablo is the leader of the worldEl_Diablo is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,597 Times in 1,397 Posts
Groans: 769
Groaned at 46 Times in 29 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Tinted my tail lights, still need to wet sand and buff. Changed my oil to PP w/ a K&N filter. Emptied my OCC & enlarged the hole so that I don't have to take the skid plate off to drain the OCC now. I also fixed my PS fog light so I can finally used them again without looking like a one eyed retard.
2011 Mazdaspeed 3- AccessPORT V2, Autotech HPFP Internals, 3 Bar MAP Sensor, 3" Catless Downpipe, CPE Stage 2 RMM, CPE TMM, Custom Saikou Michi OCC, CXR FMIC, Devils Own DVC-30, Forge V2 BPV, 3.5" HTP Intake, JBR TIG's, MME Shifter Bushings, NGK LTR7IX-11's, PNP Intake, SPEEDPERF6MANC3 Valve Cover Breather

2004 Mazdaspeed Miata #3142- Stock, but not for long.

Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. ~ Thomas Jefferson
El_Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-13-2013, 07:05 AM   #2992

omgvance is the leader of the worldomgvance is the leader of the worldomgvance is the leader of the worldomgvance is the leader of the worldomgvance is the leader of the worldomgvance is the leader of the worldomgvance is the leader of the worldomgvance is the leader of the worldomgvance is the leader of the worldomgvance is the leader of the worldomgvance is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,064 Times in 508 Posts
Groans: 29
Groaned at 6 Times in 6 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Removed the Mazdaspeed3 badge and blacked out my M badges and fog light bezels:

Partnered with DeftMotion
deftmotion.com

2013 Mica Black Pu

Performance

CS SRI | CS TIP | Autotechs | Cobb AP V3 | NGK IX | C/R/M Delete | 3 Bar | JBR 3 Port | FMIC | FreekTune

Suspension

Eibach Springs | Exo X Wheels | Michelin PSS | DBA T2 | Hawk HP+ | Goodrich Lines

Ricer Shit
Bayson R Front Lip | Bayson R Side Skirt Extensions | Kensun 6k HID | 35% Tint | Pro sport Boost Gauge | Techno Tuning SN | JBR Boost Tubes | Sure Anchors | SSP
omgvance is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-13-2013, 06:39 PM   #2993

trixms3 is the leader of the worldtrixms3 is the leader of the worldtrixms3 is the leader of the worldtrixms3 is the leader of the worldtrixms3 is the leader of the worldtrixms3 is the leader of the worldtrixms3 is the leader of the worldtrixms3 is the leader of the worldtrixms3 is the leader of the worldtrixms3 is the leader of the worldtrixms3 is the leader of the world
Groaned at 21 Times in 7 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Finally got the lip refiberglassed, painted, And installed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
Attached Images
File Type: jpg uploadfromtaptalk1368495528237.jpg (83.3 KB, 80 views)
 Old 05-13-2013, 07:53 PM   #2994

ahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the worldahfunaki is the leader of the world
Groaned at 4 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by trixms3 View Post
Finally got the lip refiberglassed, painted, And installed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
Looks good now get rid of that front plate!

go | COBB AccessPORT | Autotech HPFP Internals | TurboXS Catless Downpipe | TurboXS Race Pipe | Ultimate Racing Catback w/Magnaflow Resonator | Corksport Urethane Exhaust Hangers |
JBR Boost Tubes | cp-e Nviscid Pipe | cp-e XcelNANO SRI | cp-e HeliHose | cp-e Stage 1 xFlex RMM | JBR SSB | RDS-05 Rear Sway Bar |
Torque Solutions Delrin Shift Knob | Block8Head Dual Defrost Pod | Aeroforce Interceptor | Prosport Evo Boost Gauge

show | BC Racing BR Coilovers w/Koyo | SPC Rear Camber Arms | Avid.1 AV-06 18x8 +42 225/40 | 2011+ Tech Headlights | Corksport Tow Plate |
Morimoto 5000k bi-xenon / 3000k fogs | 3BSpec Switchbacks | Corksport LED Rear Bumper Lights | S204 STi Lip

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ahfunaki is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-14-2013, 05:29 AM   #2995

PUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,595 Times in 999 Posts
Groans: 61
Groaned at 12 Times in 9 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

If someone asks what lip that is I'm going to rape them....

Sent from my beard...
HTP: 3.5" Intake + 51r Battery Tray
CPE: Stage 2 RMM//Manifold
JBR: SSP//Shifter Bushings//Knob//TMM//OCC
UR: CBE
HKS: SSQV4
CS: Springs
NGK 1-Step Colder