register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3 MZR Gen2 Forums (2010-2013)
> Gen2 MS3 General Discussion

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree1768Likes

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 05-23-2012, 04:57 PM   #321

anavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,441 Times in 1,974 Posts
Groans: 63
Groaned at 43 Times in 22 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Did my jbr rsb as well, and swapped my rear springs back to stock. All around better ride and drivability.

Did a lot ow washinh and detailing yesterday so of course it rained today...

Doing my egr blockoff and tb bypass soon too

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you."
anavrinIV is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-23-2012, 05:33 PM   #322

SFWD 1934 is the leader of the worldSFWD 1934 is the leader of the worldSFWD 1934 is the leader of the worldSFWD 1934 is the leader of the worldSFWD 1934 is the leader of the worldSFWD 1934 is the leader of the worldSFWD 1934 is the leader of the worldSFWD 1934 is the leader of the worldSFWD 1934 is the leader of the worldSFWD 1934 is the leader of the worldSFWD 1934 is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,253 Times in 453 Posts
Groans: 1
Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Did my Redline Tuning hood dampers.

Jason
The Following User Says Thank You to SFWD 1934 For This Useful Post:
SLOWHATCH (05-26-2012)
 Old 05-23-2012, 06:40 PM   #323

GODO is a splendid one to beholdGODO is a splendid one to beholdGODO is a splendid one to beholdGODO is a splendid one to beholdGODO is a splendid one to beholdGODO is a splendid one to beholdGODO is a splendid one to beholdGODO is a splendid one to behold
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Painted my brake calipers.
 Old 05-23-2012, 06:44 PM   #324

GODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the world
Thanked 6,010 Times in 1,973 Posts
Groaned at 58 Times in 43 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Sondra Kelley

lol yes it's a short ram. My ricer DNA makes me call it a cai. And yes... of course plastic cover is back on....You are talking about the thingie that keeps all the gross bugs out right? haha KIDDING!
Yeah the bug thingie.... -_- lol I had to ask because you wouldn't believe how many threads I have seen about people taking it off cause it "looks" better.

Originally Posted by GODO
Painted my brake calipers.
+26whp dyno proven...
HYPNOTIC TUNED, FREEK TUNED, HTP full 3" intake/TIP, HKS SSQV 4 full VTA, Corksport catless downpipe, Corksport catless Racepipe, Cobb AP V3, Autotech Fuel Pump Internals, JBR 88duro RMM, JBR 88duro TMM, JBR 80duro PMM, JBR cylindrical shift knob, Fidanza aluminum flywheel, EBC green brake pads, Centric high carbon rotors, Nitto NT555 tires, Gorilla spline lug nuts, DDM tuning HID's lows, Resonator Delete.

Last edited by GODspeed7; 05-23-2012 at 06:44 PM. Reason: MSF Database - Automerged Doublepost
GODspeed7 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-23-2012, 07:00 PM   #325

GODO is a splendid one to beholdGODO is a splendid one to beholdGODO is a splendid one to beholdGODO is a splendid one to beholdGODO is a splendid one to beholdGODO is a splendid one to beholdGODO is a splendid one to beholdGODO is a splendid one to behold
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by GODspeed7 View Post
Yeah the bug thingie.... -_- lol I had to ask because you wouldn't believe how many threads I have seen about people taking it off cause it "looks" better.

+26whp dyno proven...
I alctually had it at 5hp per wheel=20hp, but i like 26 hp much more lol.
f-castrillo (05-23-2012)
 Old 05-23-2012, 10:05 PM   #326

f-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,044 Times in 427 Posts
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by SFWD 1934 View Post
Did my Redline Tuning hood dampers.

Jason
Keep us posted on long term impressions of the hood lift. Apparently some people have issues with its function over time

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
JBR RSB, Stage2 OCC, Stage 2 SSP, IM TIG, 70D RMM, 70D PMM // DevilsOwn Stage 2 WMI kit + DO7 nozzle (MSF-prize) // COBB AP (Self-tune), XLE BPV // Corksport TMIC, SRI, TIP // Racing Beat Cat-back Exhaust // Denso Iridium ITV22 Spark Plugs // SURE TB TIG // Ultimate Racing Test Pipe // KMD HPFP Internals // TSW Nurburgring 18x7.5 ET45 Matte Black // SWIFT Spec-R Lowering Springs //
f-castrillo is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-24-2012, 08:48 AM   #327

SleeperHatch is the leader of the worldSleeperHatch is the leader of the worldSleeperHatch is the leader of the worldSleeperHatch is the leader of the worldSleeperHatch is the leader of the worldSleeperHatch is the leader of the worldSleeperHatch is the leader of the worldSleeperHatch is the leader of the worldSleeperHatch is the leader of the worldSleeperHatch is the leader of the worldSleeperHatch is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,503 Times in 831 Posts
Groans: 52
Groaned at 54 Times in 39 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Installed CP-E Manifold, EWG, and Corksport OCC. Also CP-E mani fucking sucks donkey dick.

Sent from my Epic Win Avatar
 Old 05-24-2012, 09:53 AM   #328

Sondra Kelley has much to be proud ofSondra Kelley has much to be proud ofSondra Kelley has much to be proud ofSondra Kelley has much to be proud ofSondra Kelley has much to be proud ofSondra Kelley has much to be proud ofSondra Kelley has much to be proud ofSondra Kelley has much to be proud ofSondra Kelley has much to be proud ofSondra Kelley has much to be proud of
Groaned at 2 Times in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by GODspeed7 View Post

+26whp dyno proven...
Right on, thanks for looking out
Sondra Kelley is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-25-2012, 07:54 AM   #329

Daftboy has a reputation beyond reputeDaftboy has a reputation beyond reputeDaftboy has a reputation beyond reputeDaftboy has a reputation beyond reputeDaftboy has a reputation beyond reputeDaftboy has a reputation beyond reputeDaftboy has a reputation beyond reputeDaftboy has a reputation beyond reputeDaftboy has a reputation beyond reputeDaftboy has a reputation beyond reputeDaftboy has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 3
Groaned at 4 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Was bored..painted my rear bumper

ForumRunner_20120525_105240.png
Wicked likes this.
 Old 05-25-2012, 07:55 AM   #330

SlickDevil is the leader of the worldSlickDevil is the leader of the worldSlickDevil is the leader of the worldSlickDevil is the leader of the worldSlickDevil is the leader of the worldSlickDevil is the leader of the worldSlickDevil is the leader of the worldSlickDevil is the leader of the worldSlickDevil is the leader of the worldSlickDevil is the leader of the worldSlickDevil is the leader of the world
Groaned at 18 Times in 8 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Daftboy View Post
Was bored..painted my rear bumper

Attachment 61913
painted or plasti dip?

SlickDevil is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-25-2012, 09:06 AM   #331

Rich990 is the leader of the worldRich990 is the leader of the worldRich990 is the leader of the worldRich990 is the leader of the worldRich990 is the leader of the worldRich990 is the leader of the worldRich990 is the leader of the worldRich990 is the leader of the worldRich990 is the leader of the worldRich990 is the leader of the worldRich990 is the leader of the world
Groans: 4
Not Ranked  0 score     

Ordered a COBB AcessPORT today... Doing testing with COBB to try roll out support for the South African MPS, so I'm hoping for good results when it arrives
Go... BNR S3v2 / COBB APv3 / Snow Performance WMI + DO7 / nator'd DP / test pipe / HTP 3" SRI & TIP / 3 bar MAP / Autotech HPFP / NGK LTR7 / Stratified 3 port / Custom 3" TMIC / EGR delete / CP-E RMM / Turbine Tech FDM / CP-E RDM / Whiteline RSB / H&R springs / Powerbrake GT rotors / Endless MX72 Brakepads
Parts stockpile... Wiseco 88mm's / Manley H beams
Turbo stockpile... Borg Warner S200SX 7670 / GTX3071 / K04

Ex: 2007 Black Mica MS3 - stage 2 mods - 280 whp, 306 tq (321 whp / 358 tq before "stockout", on BNR S2 + meth)

Ex: 2010 Velocity Red MS3 - Stage 1 mods + Meth... 260 whp, 306 tq, stock exhaust

5500 ft altitude FTL
MSF in South Africa
Rich990 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-25-2012, 09:30 AM   #332

radbrad is the leader of the worldradbrad is the leader of the worldradbrad is the leader of the worldradbrad is the leader of the worldradbrad is the leader of the worldradbrad is the leader of the worldradbrad is the leader of the worldradbrad is the leader of the worldradbrad is the leader of the worldradbrad is the leader of the worldradbrad is the leader of the world
Groans: 4
Groaned at 14 Times in 10 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Boost leak test...again. I never tighten the couplers enough. Testing to 25psi to make the shit tight!
TWM STS || Forge BPVv1 || Sure RMM || Cobb SRI || CNT DP || AP || Autotech || ITV22 || COBB/TR8L FMIC || JBR TB&IM TIG || HTP TIP || JBR PMM&TMM || JBR EGR DELETE || Cobb CBE || SONIC COs || Perm Plate & OCC || JBR OCC || PnP IM || DO Meth Inj. ||
radbrad is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-25-2012, 12:54 PM   #333
Banned

dantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the world
Thanked 7,891 Times in 3,580 Posts
Groans: 23
Groaned at 52 Times in 48 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337975686.900283.jpg
dantes5823 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dantes5823 For This Useful Post:
MS3G35 (05-25-2012)
 Old 05-25-2012, 01:11 PM   #334

PUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,595 Times in 999 Posts
Groans: 61
Groaned at 12 Times in 9 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Painting my rims and calipers tonight?..black and green, respectively
PUGENE is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-25-2012, 05:06 PM   #335

Steven is the leader of the worldSteven is the leader of the worldSteven is the leader of the worldSteven is the leader of the worldSteven is the leader of the worldSteven is the leader of the worldSteven is the leader of the worldSteven is the leader of the worldSteven is the leader of the worldSteven is the leader of the worldSteven is the leader of the world
Groans: 2
Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts
Neutral  +1 score     

Installed AP, set up my ultragauge and started reading Abilor's guide.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-26-2012, 04:59 AM   #336

SlickDevil is the leader of the worldSlickDevil is the leader of the worldSlickDevil is the leader of the worldSlickDevil is the leader of the worldSlickDevil is the leader of the worldSlickDevil is the leader of the worldSlickDevil is the leader of the worldSlickDevil is the leader of the worldSlickDevil is the leader of the worldSlickDevil is the leader of the worldSlickDevil is the leader of the world
Groaned at 18 Times in 8 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Doing the Auto tech internals install today with help from another msf guy

SlickDevil is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-26-2012, 05:38 AM   #337

Scoobs is the leader of the worldScoobs is the leader of the worldScoobs is the leader of the worldScoobs is the leader of the worldScoobs is the leader of the worldScoobs is the leader of the worldScoobs is the leader of the worldScoobs is the leader of the worldScoobs is the leader of the worldScoobs is the leader of the worldScoobs is the leader of the world
Groans: 3
Groaned at 11 Times in 9 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Oil change on the MS3 with Rotella T6 Wash the car.

New

2012 Mazda2 GS Aluminum Metallic Mica, Corksport rear torsion bar, Corksport H11 Led fog bulbs, Piaa H4 x-treme white bulbs, AWR rmm 70duro....more to come

Wife's car
2011 Mazda2 True Red GS (Touring in the US), wifes car, no mods so far but she want a Corksport CBE, Corksport SRI and a drop in the futur. <-----

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Scoobs is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-26-2012, 07:20 AM   #338

NEWSPEED3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Not Ranked  0 score     

Hey what's up guys I'm not sure if I'm at the right place I'm new to this lol. I'm looking to replace ether my rear motor mount or all to better aftermarket one's an wasn't sure what brand is the best one to get an just wanted to see if any of you guys could help I drive a 2010 speed3 thanks for your time
NEWSPEED3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-26-2012, 07:26 AM   #339

obijack is the leader of the worldobijack is the leader of the worldobijack is the leader of the worldobijack is the leader of the worldobijack is the leader of the worldobijack is the leader of the worldobijack is the leader of the worldobijack is the leader of the worldobijack is the leader of the worldobijack is the leader of the worldobijack is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,455 Times in 646 Posts
Groans: 20
Groaned at 70 Times in 24 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by jordan11b View Post
I got this idea from my local forum. I dont know if msf has one already (i searched didnt see it). Basically just post a pic or description of what you did to your ride.
I drove it.

2013 Kawasaki Ninja 636 (Zx6r)- Green/ Black

2014 Honda Grom-Red

2014 Yamaha Grizzly 350- Blue

2007 Yamaha Raptor 700 GYTR- White-

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
obijack is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to obijack For This Useful Post:
lilred (05-26-2012)
 Old 05-26-2012, 08:57 AM   #340

GODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the worldGODspeed7 is the leader of the world
Thanked 6,010 Times in 1,973 Posts
Groaned at 58 Times in 43 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by NEWSPEED3
Hey what's up guys I'm not sure if I'm at the right place I'm new to this lol. I'm looking to replace ether my rear motor mount or all to better aftermarket one's an wasn't sure what brand is the best one to get an just wanted to see if any of you guys could help I drive a 2010 speed3 thanks for your time
Well if you would have read the email you got when you signed up there is a section you must read before doing anything else. It's titled new members must read. It's a sticky (top thread) in the new members section. I am being very nice when I say be careful about asking questions like that on here because this site has so much useful information that there is no point for us to spoon feed it to you. Just use the search bar on top.
HYPNOTIC TUNED, FREEK TUNED, HTP full 3" intake/TIP, HKS SSQV 4 full VTA, Corksport catless downpipe, Corksport catless Racepipe, Cobb AP V3, Autotech Fuel Pump Internals, JBR 88duro RMM, JBR 88duro TMM, JBR 80duro PMM, JBR cylindrical shift knob, Fidanza aluminum flywheel, EBC green brake pads, Centric high carbon rotors, Nitto NT555 tires, Gorilla spline lug nuts, DDM tuning HID's lows, Resonator Delete.
GODspeed7 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GODspeed7 For This Useful Post:
SLOWHATCH (05-26-2012), Vinnie (05-28-2012), Voltron (05-27-2012)
 Old 05-26-2012, 09:04 AM   #341

thatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

I updated my ap, flashed a new perm map, and lol'd at a brownie.

Also ordered my JBR OCC with check valve. PCV took a shit :/
| CP-E 75 Duro RMM/TMM + TBE | Corksport SR/TI | Forge BPV | Cobb AP- DJ Tuned | NGK Plugs | Hotchkis RSB @ 140% | PTP IM Gasket/TB Coolant Delete + BSD | Autotech FPi | AEM Meth Injection | SU TMIC | JBR SSP + Stage2 OCC |PG Oil Filter Conversion | Toyota Injector Seals | Bizzerko PnP IM | Grimmspeed EBCS | Ingalls ETD | Sonic Tuning S3 Coilovers |

Fluids
Rotella T6 A lot
Rislone Engine Treatment
Motorcraft XT-M5-QS(trans)
VP Methanol
~Splash of E85~
thatsmrgimp2u is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to thatsmrgimp2u For This Useful Post:
SLOWHATCH (05-26-2012)
 Old 05-26-2012, 09:20 AM   #342

KevMS6 is the leader of the worldKevMS6 is the leader of the worldKevMS6 is the leader of the worldKevMS6 is the leader of the worldKevMS6 is the leader of the worldKevMS6 is the leader of the worldKevMS6 is the leader of the worldKevMS6 is the leader of the worldKevMS6 is the leader of the worldKevMS6 is the leader of the worldKevMS6 is the leader of the world
Groans: 9
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Painted my calipers purple

Now to install JBR OCC...
Cpe tmic&sri, 3" HTP tip, 3" ebay downpipe, BNR stage1, Autotech internals, Snow stage 2 meth with Aqaumist jet/parts, GoFastBits Respons BOV, Grimmspeed ebcs 3-port, Turbinetech diff mount, Cpe diff brace, Whiteline rarb, Bilstein B8's, Eibach springs, NGK iridium IX plugs, Corksport Mods, JBR mods... 324whp 361lb/ft
Tuned with by
KevMS6 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-26-2012, 09:22 AM   #343

GoSpeed3Go is the leader of the worldGoSpeed3Go is the leader of the worldGoSpeed3Go is the leader of the worldGoSpeed3Go is the leader of the worldGoSpeed3Go is the leader of the worldGoSpeed3Go is the leader of the worldGoSpeed3Go is the leader of the worldGoSpeed3Go is the leader of the worldGoSpeed3Go is the leader of the worldGoSpeed3Go is the leader of the worldGoSpeed3Go is the leader of the world
Groaned at 27 Times in 8 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

i took took off my intercooler, intake, tip and bpv. then reinstalled the stock parts and tune. still got to pull out my autotech internals midpipe and motormount, to finish my stocking out so i can get a truck or van for my tinting business. its nice getting 27 mpg again after running some e85 for a bit and having shitty mpgs'. the car runs so smooth now, but man the power is fucking weak.
 Old 05-26-2012, 04:27 PM   #344

Dumyz is the leader of the worldDumyz is the leader of the worldDumyz is the leader of the worldDumyz is the leader of the worldDumyz is the leader of the worldDumyz is the leader of the worldDumyz is the leader of the worldDumyz is the leader of the worldDumyz is the leader of the worldDumyz is the leader of the worldDumyz is the leader of the world
Groans: 27
Groaned at 6 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Autotech internals, NGK spark plugs, SURE RMM, and Ultimate Racing test pipe. YEEEEEEEHAAAA

2010 Mazdaspeed 3 - Sold

New: 2008 Toyota Tundra

Dumyz is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-26-2012, 05:16 PM   #345

anavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the worldanavrinIV is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,441 Times in 1,974 Posts
Groans: 63
Groaned at 43 Times in 22 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

took my car racing. I had a great time buy my street tires seriously, seriously let me down. Next time I do a race I'm going to have a dedicated wheel and tire setup. The smoke from my tires was so bad I thought I blew my turbo seals, and I almost had to re-tech because everyone thought I was leaking oil.

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you."
anavrinIV is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-27-2012, 06:53 AM   #346
Hide Yo Kids-No really, Hide them!

Voltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the world
Thanked 17,305 Times in 3,625 Posts
Groans: 77
Groaned at 24 Times in 23 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Finally got around to doing fomoco unicorn jizz, and washed and cleaned the car. Then later on I'm going to punish the Pu on the way to Kritzs BBQ on those long island highways.
Voltron is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-27-2012, 07:56 AM   #347

Sig_Nasty is the leader of the worldSig_Nasty is the leader of the worldSig_Nasty is the leader of the worldSig_Nasty is the leader of the worldSig_Nasty is the leader of the worldSig_Nasty is the leader of the worldSig_Nasty is the leader of the worldSig_Nasty is the leader of the worldSig_Nasty is the leader of the worldSig_Nasty is the leader of the worldSig_Nasty is the leader of the world
Groans: 10
Groaned at 4 Times in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

plasti-dipped my wheels, repainted my calipers black and put mazdaspeed logos on them, also redid my front emblem.
Sig_Nasty is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-28-2012, 09:33 AM   #348

L0ve my MS3 has a reputation beyond reputeL0ve my MS3 has a reputation beyond reputeL0ve my MS3 has a reputation beyond reputeL0ve my MS3 has a reputation beyond reputeL0ve my MS3 has a reputation beyond reputeL0ve my MS3 has a reputation beyond reputeL0ve my MS3 has a reputation beyond reputeL0ve my MS3 has a reputation beyond reputeL0ve my MS3 has a reputation beyond reputeL0ve my MS3 has a reputation beyond reputeL0ve my MS3 has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

Switched my baby with a csrt4 for the day

From my Nexus
 Old 05-28-2012, 09:50 AM   #349

thatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by L0ve my MS3 View Post
Switched my baby with a csrt4 for the day

From my Nexus
Traitor... your gonna piss your car off and it will get a new rattle... lol.

I still want to drive one of those though, straight of course...

tapatalkin on my Nexus
| CP-E 75 Duro RMM/TMM + TBE | Corksport SR/TI | Forge BPV | Cobb AP- DJ Tuned | NGK Plugs | Hotchkis RSB @ 140% | PTP IM Gasket/TB Coolant Delete + BSD | Autotech FPi | AEM Meth Injection | SU TMIC | JBR SSP + Stage2 OCC |PG Oil Filter Conversion | Toyota Injector Seals | Bizzerko PnP IM | Grimmspeed EBCS | Ingalls ETD | Sonic Tuning S3 Coilovers |

Fluids
Rotella T6 A lot
Rislone Engine Treatment
Motorcraft XT-M5-QS(trans)
VP Methanol
~Splash of E85~
thatsmrgimp2u is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-28-2012, 10:36 AM   #350

L0ve my MS3 has a reputation beyond reputeL0ve my MS3 has a reputation beyond reputeL0ve my MS3 has a reputation beyond reputeL0ve my MS3 has a reputation beyond reputeL0ve my MS3 has a reputation beyond reputeL0ve my MS3 has a reputation beyond reputeL0ve my MS3 has a reputation beyond reputeL0ve my MS3 has a reputation beyond reputeL0ve my MS3 has a reputation beyond reputeL0ve my MS3 has a reputation beyond reputeL0ve my MS3 has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by thatsmrgimp2u View Post
Traitor... your gonna piss your car off and it will get a new rattle... lol.

I still want to drive one of those though, straight of course...

tapatalkin on my Nexus
Lol...I get him back today...I had to make a long trip and my tires suck.

From my Nexus
 Old 05-28-2012, 06:07 PM   #351
Hide Yo Kids-No really, Hide them!

Voltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the worldVoltron is the leader of the world
Thanked 17,305 Times in 3,625 Posts
Groans: 77
Groaned at 24 Times in 23 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

First, I took it out and went cruising. Then went to the dealerships around here to see what they would offer me for it lol. BMW, 17k wholesale lol, Nissan, 18,600. Fuck it. I'm going meth next month.
Voltron is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-28-2012, 06:19 PM   #352

KILLER_VIZ is the leader of the worldKILLER_VIZ is the leader of the worldKILLER_VIZ is the leader of the worldKILLER_VIZ is the leader of the worldKILLER_VIZ is the leader of the worldKILLER_VIZ is the leader of the worldKILLER_VIZ is the leader of the worldKILLER_VIZ is the leader of the worldKILLER_VIZ is the leader of the worldKILLER_VIZ is the leader of the worldKILLER_VIZ is the leader of the world
Groaned at 28 Times in 14 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Watched a big fat crow shit right on my hood! YAY for me
 Old 05-28-2012, 07:03 PM   #353

dubunderpar is the leader of the worlddubunderpar is the leader of the worlddubunderpar is the leader of the worlddubunderpar is the leader of the worlddubunderpar is the leader of the worlddubunderpar is the leader of the worlddubunderpar is the leader of the worlddubunderpar is the leader of the worlddubunderpar is the leader of the worlddubunderpar is the leader of the worlddubunderpar is the leader of the world
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Picture of dead crow.
 Old 05-28-2012, 07:18 PM   #354

KILLER_VIZ is the leader of the worldKILLER_VIZ is the leader of the worldKILLER_VIZ is the leader of the worldKILLER_VIZ is the leader of the worldKILLER_VIZ is the leader of the worldKILLER_VIZ is the leader of the worldKILLER_VIZ is the leader of the worldKILLER_VIZ is the leader of the worldKILLER_VIZ is the leader of the worldKILLER_VIZ is the leader of the worldKILLER_VIZ is the leader of the world
Groaned at 28 Times in 14 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by dubunderpar View Post
Picture of dead crow.

I dont think the neighbors would of liked to see the crow explode, since I use federal hydroshocks in my 45! lol
 Old 05-29-2012, 10:53 PM   #355

VRM_MS3 is the leader of the worldVRM_MS3 is the leader of the worldVRM_MS3 is the leader of the worldVRM_MS3 is the leader of the worldVRM_MS3 is the leader of the worldVRM_MS3 is the leader of the worldVRM_MS3 is the leader of the worldVRM_MS3 is the leader of the worldVRM_MS3 is the leader of the worldVRM_MS3 is the leader of the worldVRM_MS3 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

finally installed my JBR RSB, JBR base bushing and JBR cylindrical shift knob
 Old 05-29-2012, 11:51 PM   #356

ericdebruyn1 is the leader of the worldericdebruyn1 is the leader of the worldericdebruyn1 is the leader of the worldericdebruyn1 is the leader of the worldericdebruyn1 is the leader of the worldericdebruyn1 is the leader of the worldericdebruyn1 is the leader of the worldericdebruyn1 is the leader of the worldericdebruyn1 is the leader of the worldericdebruyn1 is the leader of the worldericdebruyn1 is the leader of the world
Groaned at 43 Times in 17 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

went to a beaner car meet and the turbo jetta i raced was screaming RAPE RAPE RAPE!!! when i killed him

oh yeah and also installed new sway-bar bushings

v3 ap coming soon car got broken into and v2 got stolen

ericdebruyn1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ericdebruyn1 For This Useful Post:
MS3G35 (05-30-2012)
 Old 05-30-2012, 09:08 AM   #357

ktms3 has a reputation beyond reputektms3 has a reputation beyond reputektms3 has a reputation beyond reputektms3 has a reputation beyond reputektms3 has a reputation beyond reputektms3 has a reputation beyond reputektms3 has a reputation beyond reputektms3 has a reputation beyond reputektms3 has a reputation beyond reputektms3 has a reputation beyond reputektms3 has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

Installing rear sway bar
ktms3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-30-2012, 10:17 AM   #358

Wicked is the leader of the worldWicked is the leader of the worldWicked is the leader of the worldWicked is the leader of the worldWicked is the leader of the worldWicked is the leader of the worldWicked is the leader of the worldWicked is the leader of the worldWicked is the leader of the worldWicked is the leader of the worldWicked is the leader of the world
Groaned at 3 Times in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Put my DDM 6k kit on the car. First thing I ordered after bringing the car home two weeks ago. Was killing me running halogens
2010 Velocity Red Mica MAZDASPEED3 |E30 self tune|CorkSport SRI/TIP|CorkSport Ice Box|CorkSport TMIC|Forge v2|Autotech Internals|JBR 80a RMM|JBR Shifter Bushings|COBB shift knob|H&R springs|JBR rear camber arms|MOOG end links|
Wicked is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-30-2012, 06:14 PM   #359

Not Ranked  0 score     

Finally installed my test pipe.
 Old 05-30-2012, 06:48 PM   #360

ktms3 has a reputation beyond reputektms3 has a reputation beyond reputektms3 has a reputation beyond reputektms3 has a reputation beyond reputektms3 has a reputation beyond reputektms3 has a reputation beyond reputektms3 has a reputation beyond reputektms3 has a reputation beyond reputektms3 has a reputation beyond reputektms3 has a reputation beyond reputektms3 has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

Today i also got my car measured for the noise enforcement law that will be active july 1 in calgary. Found out my car was 98 decibel turns out my car was 3 over the limit which would lead to a 200 dollar fine...
ktms3 is offline   Reply With Quote

« New Oil | - »