register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3 MZR Gen2 Forums (2010-2013)
> Gen2 MS3 General Discussion

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree1982Likes

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 08-23-2013, 01:30 PM   #3881

Lancer-AM is the leader of the worldLancer-AM is the leader of the worldLancer-AM is the leader of the worldLancer-AM is the leader of the worldLancer-AM is the leader of the worldLancer-AM is the leader of the worldLancer-AM is the leader of the worldLancer-AM is the leader of the worldLancer-AM is the leader of the worldLancer-AM is the leader of the worldLancer-AM is the leader of the world
Groans: 2
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I have both Torque and an AP. With Torque my BT adapter runs in fast transmit mode. The AP records more data by far. Get an AP.

Stocking out

If a person says they 'work smart, not hard,' odds are they are lazy and stupid.
Lancer-AM is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-23-2013, 01:34 PM   #3882

usgiorgi is the leader of the worldusgiorgi is the leader of the worldusgiorgi is the leader of the worldusgiorgi is the leader of the worldusgiorgi is the leader of the worldusgiorgi is the leader of the worldusgiorgi is the leader of the worldusgiorgi is the leader of the worldusgiorgi is the leader of the worldusgiorgi is the leader of the worldusgiorgi is the leader of the world
Groans: 12
Groaned at 44 Times in 10 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Lancer-AM View Post
I have both Torque and an AP. With Torque my BT adapter runs in fast transmit mode. The AP records more data by far. Get an AP.
Bluetooth = ~3 megabit/s
G band WiFi = 54 megabit/s

That's all I'm saying. Also, I never said that the AP doesn't log more data. I just said that I can have 5 running simultaneously which is plenty for me. All I have to monitor is knock, fuel pressure, boost, and AFR... Idk what else I have to say.

SOLD: 2011 Speed3. Black mica w/tech package Cobb SRI, COBB AP, AT internals, OBX racepipe, Corksport RMM, LOUDASS STRAIGHTPIPE CPE TIP

usgiorgi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to usgiorgi For This Useful Post:
Digital_Jedi (08-28-2013)
 Old 08-23-2013, 01:46 PM   #3883

Lancer-AM is the leader of the worldLancer-AM is the leader of the worldLancer-AM is the leader of the worldLancer-AM is the leader of the worldLancer-AM is the leader of the worldLancer-AM is the leader of the worldLancer-AM is the leader of the worldLancer-AM is the leader of the worldLancer-AM is the leader of the worldLancer-AM is the leader of the worldLancer-AM is the leader of the world
Groans: 2
Not Ranked  0 score     

Highly unlikely that your 5 values would overflow 3Mbps. If that is all you are logging, then you are not getting anything useful. But carry on.

Stocking out

If a person says they 'work smart, not hard,' odds are they are lazy and stupid.
Lancer-AM is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lancer-AM For This Useful Post:
El_Diablo (08-23-2013)
 Old 08-23-2013, 05:42 PM   #3884

Nano91 is the leader of the worldNano91 is the leader of the worldNano91 is the leader of the worldNano91 is the leader of the worldNano91 is the leader of the worldNano91 is the leader of the worldNano91 is the leader of the worldNano91 is the leader of the worldNano91 is the leader of the worldNano91 is the leader of the worldNano91 is the leader of the world
Groans: 0
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Painted that ass with plasti dip.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4
Attached Images
File Type: jpg uploadfromtaptalk1377304963301.jpg (237.6 KB, 84 views)
Black Vue Dash Cam- Cobb AP V3 (Stratified tune 4 gal E85 mix) - M2 Downpipe - Swift Springs - HKS SSQV4 - Sure V2 SRI - JBR TIP - ACDelco Rear Camber Arms - West-End Custom Alignment - White Line Bump Steer - KMD Internals - Hankook Evo V12 245-40-17 -
Nano91 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nano91 For This Useful Post:
kdoughty00 (08-23-2013), SpeedLife (08-24-2013)
 Old 08-23-2013, 09:37 PM   #3885

kdoughty00 has a brilliant futurekdoughty00 has a brilliant futurekdoughty00 has a brilliant futurekdoughty00 has a brilliant futurekdoughty00 has a brilliant futurekdoughty00 has a brilliant futurekdoughty00 has a brilliant futurekdoughty00 has a brilliant futurekdoughty00 has a brilliant futurekdoughty00 has a brilliant futurekdoughty00 has a brilliant future
Groaned at 10 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Nano91 View Post
Painted that ass with plasti dip.

Looks good matte imo

tappin it
kdoughty00 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-23-2013, 09:38 PM   #3886

Nano91 is the leader of the worldNano91 is the leader of the worldNano91 is the leader of the worldNano91 is the leader of the worldNano91 is the leader of the worldNano91 is the leader of the worldNano91 is the leader of the worldNano91 is the leader of the worldNano91 is the leader of the worldNano91 is the leader of the worldNano91 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by kdoughty00 View Post
Looks good matte imo

tappin it
Thanx

Black Vue Dash Cam- Cobb AP V3 (Stratified tune 4 gal E85 mix) - M2 Downpipe - Swift Springs - HKS SSQV4 - Sure V2 SRI - JBR TIP - ACDelco Rear Camber Arms - West-End Custom Alignment - White Line Bump Steer - KMD Internals - Hankook Evo V12 245-40-17 -
 Old 08-23-2013, 09:38 PM   #3887
Raiders Bitch

Shampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the world
Groans: 25
Groaned at 8 Times in 8 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Made my turbo smack the firewall today. Need to order a RMM

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4
Nano91 likes this.
Cobb Tuning Accessport V3, Autotech HPFP Internals, HTP 3in Intake, Turbosmart Dual Port, Ultimate Racing Test Pipe, CP-e TMIC, Ultimate Racing Catback, DM RMM, DM PMM, CPE Trans Mount, JBR Shifter Bushings, OCC

Rice: LED's, Black emblems, Rally Armor mudflaps, OEM Rain Visors, OEM Cargo Tray, Weathertech Floor mats, S204 lip (RIP), PERM shift knob, Cobb Exhaust hangers, Blue Evo X GSR wheels

Fluids/other shit: Rotella T6, NGK 1 step colder plugs
235/40 Pilot Super Sports

Tuned by Nishan
25% E85
Shampu is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-23-2013, 10:11 PM   #3888
Police

InkedInspector is the leader of the worldInkedInspector is the leader of the worldInkedInspector is the leader of the worldInkedInspector is the leader of the worldInkedInspector is the leader of the worldInkedInspector is the leader of the worldInkedInspector is the leader of the worldInkedInspector is the leader of the worldInkedInspector is the leader of the worldInkedInspector is the leader of the worldInkedInspector is the leader of the world
Thanked 5,192 Times in 2,074 Posts
Groans: 312
Groaned at 43 Times in 19 Posts

Did this a couple days ago, but just got to drive it tonight. I got a new paperweight!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0013.jpg (1.43 MB, 70 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0011.jpg (1.70 MB, 111 views)
InkedInspector is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-23-2013, 10:27 PM   #3889
Raiders Bitch

Shampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Is that the CPE mount? You like?

Cobb Tuning Accessport V3, Autotech HPFP Internals, HTP 3in Intake, Turbosmart Dual Port, Ultimate Racing Test Pipe, CP-e TMIC, Ultimate Racing Catback, DM RMM, DM PMM, CPE Trans Mount, JBR Shifter Bushings, OCC

Rice: LED's, Black emblems, Rally Armor mudflaps, OEM Rain Visors, OEM Cargo Tray, Weathertech Floor mats, S204 lip (RIP), PERM shift knob, Cobb Exhaust hangers, Blue Evo X GSR wheels

Fluids/other shit: Rotella T6, NGK 1 step colder plugs
235/40 Pilot Super Sports

Tuned by Nishan
25% E85
 Old 08-24-2013, 07:04 AM   #3890

qtrmile beast is the leader of the worldqtrmile beast is the leader of the worldqtrmile beast is the leader of the worldqtrmile beast is the leader of the worldqtrmile beast is the leader of the worldqtrmile beast is the leader of the worldqtrmile beast is the leader of the worldqtrmile beast is the leader of the worldqtrmile beast is the leader of the worldqtrmile beast is the leader of the worldqtrmile beast is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,491 Times in 987 Posts
Groans: 8
Groaned at 8 Times in 6 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Just Installed a front passenger axle in able 30 mins. How to coming soon....
track weight 3220
street weight 3370
fully built motor//carrilo rods//cp pistons//ACT 6 puck//all mounts//gt3582 turbo//CPE manifold//ported intake//h&r coils//brembo brakes//tr10 I/C//accessport
qtrmile beast is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-24-2013, 07:08 AM   #3891

JesseFrye is the leader of the worldJesseFrye is the leader of the worldJesseFrye is the leader of the worldJesseFrye is the leader of the worldJesseFrye is the leader of the worldJesseFrye is the leader of the worldJesseFrye is the leader of the worldJesseFrye is the leader of the worldJesseFrye is the leader of the worldJesseFrye is the leader of the worldJesseFrye is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Blacked out emblems, put in JBR shifter bushings and replaced primary O2 sensor.

CS SRI | CS TIP | CS SSP | CP-E Stage II RMM |JBR Solid Shifter Bushings | JBR Boost Tubes + Recirc Hose | Tri-Point Engineering RSB | Koni FSD |
JesseFrye is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-24-2013, 09:19 AM   #3892
Police

InkedInspector is the leader of the worldInkedInspector is the leader of the worldInkedInspector is the leader of the worldInkedInspector is the leader of the worldInkedInspector is the leader of the worldInkedInspector is the leader of the worldInkedInspector is the leader of the worldInkedInspector is the leader of the worldInkedInspector is the leader of the worldInkedInspector is the leader of the worldInkedInspector is the leader of the world
Thanked 5,192 Times in 2,074 Posts
Groans: 312
Groaned at 43 Times in 19 Posts

Originally Posted by Shampu View Post
Is that the CPE mount? You like?

Yes, stage II flex mount. I love it, it's a whole new car.
InkedInspector is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-24-2013, 09:21 AM   #3893
Raiders Bitch

Not Ranked  0 score     

Nice, I really need to order one, but still contemplating which one.
 Old 08-24-2013, 02:29 PM   #3894

El_Diablo is the leader of the worldEl_Diablo is the leader of the worldEl_Diablo is the leader of the worldEl_Diablo is the leader of the worldEl_Diablo is the leader of the worldEl_Diablo is the leader of the worldEl_Diablo is the leader of the worldEl_Diablo is the leader of the worldEl_Diablo is the leader of the worldEl_Diablo is the leader of the worldEl_Diablo is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,597 Times in 1,397 Posts
Groans: 769
Groaned at 46 Times in 29 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Stage 2.....
2011 Mazdaspeed 3- AccessPORT V2, Autotech HPFP Internals, 3 Bar MAP Sensor, 3" Catless Downpipe, CPE Stage 2 RMM, CPE TMM, Custom Saikou Michi OCC, CXR FMIC, Devils Own DVC-30, Forge V2 BPV, 3.5" HTP Intake, JBR TIG's, MME Shifter Bushings, NGK LTR7IX-11's, PNP Intake, SPEEDPERF6MANC3 Valve Cover Breather

2004 Mazdaspeed Miata #3142- Stock, but not for long.

Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. ~ Thomas Jefferson
El_Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-25-2013, 01:09 PM   #3895

GoSpeed3Go is the leader of the worldGoSpeed3Go is the leader of the worldGoSpeed3Go is the leader of the worldGoSpeed3Go is the leader of the worldGoSpeed3Go is the leader of the worldGoSpeed3Go is the leader of the worldGoSpeed3Go is the leader of the worldGoSpeed3Go is the leader of the worldGoSpeed3Go is the leader of the worldGoSpeed3Go is the leader of the worldGoSpeed3Go is the leader of the world
Groans: 9
Groaned at 27 Times in 8 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

had a pitcher of margaritas and started moulding a cooling plate for the speed. fits really snug just need to get some more supplies from the auto store to start leveling out for paint.

Old 08-25-2013, 04:43 PM   #3896

mhebert2001 has a reputation beyond reputemhebert2001 has a reputation beyond reputemhebert2001 has a reputation beyond reputemhebert2001 has a reputation beyond reputemhebert2001 has a reputation beyond reputemhebert2001 has a reputation beyond reputemhebert2001 has a reputation beyond reputemhebert2001 has a reputation beyond reputemhebert2001 has a reputation beyond reputemhebert2001 has a reputation beyond reputemhebert2001 has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 1
Groaned at 6 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Washed and waxed

2013 MAZDASPEED3 Liquid Silver (Stock and not allowed to touch!)
mhebert2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-25-2013, 04:50 PM   #3897

Hexkopf has a reputation beyond reputeHexkopf has a reputation beyond reputeHexkopf has a reputation beyond reputeHexkopf has a reputation beyond reputeHexkopf has a reputation beyond reputeHexkopf has a reputation beyond reputeHexkopf has a reputation beyond reputeHexkopf has a reputation beyond reputeHexkopf has a reputation beyond reputeHexkopf has a reputation beyond reputeHexkopf has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

Washed/vacuumed etc. Was going to install my new HPFP internals but me and the wife got into a huge argument over the time and $$ I spend on my pu.

FML

There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.
-Ernest Hemingway
Hexkopf is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-25-2013, 05:05 PM   #3898

PUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the worldPUGENE is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,595 Times in 999 Posts
Groans: 61
Groaned at 12 Times in 9 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Hexkopf View Post
Washed/vacuumed etc. Was going to install my new HPFP internals but me and the wife got into a huge argument over the time and $$ I spend on my pu.

FML
Get used to it.

Sent from my beard...
HTP: 3.5" Intake + 51r Battery Tray
CPE: Stage 2 RMM//Manifold
JBR: SSP//Shifter Bushings//Knob//TMM//OCC
UR: CBE
HKS: SSQV4
CS: Springs
NGK 1-Step Colder
POWERED BY PURPLE DRANK
I'm from Jersey...the Drama State.
PUGENE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PUGENE For This Useful Post:
Cheeto (08-27-2013), Darth_Nuruodo (08-25-2013), El_Diablo (08-25-2013)
 Old 08-25-2013, 05:25 PM   #3899

EyeKon is the leader of the worldEyeKon is the leader of the worldEyeKon is the leader of the worldEyeKon is the leader of the worldEyeKon is the leader of the worldEyeKon is the leader of the worldEyeKon is the leader of the worldEyeKon is the leader of the worldEyeKon is the leader of the worldEyeKon is the leader of the worldEyeKon is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Spent yesterday and today exercising it on Texas World Speedway.
 Old 08-25-2013, 05:52 PM   #3900
Raiders Bitch

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by El_Diablo View Post
Stage 2.....
Yeah looking at the CP-E or the Cobb.
 Old 08-25-2013, 07:13 PM   #3901

bvbull200 is the leader of the worldbvbull200 is the leader of the worldbvbull200 is the leader of the worldbvbull200 is the leader of the worldbvbull200 is the leader of the worldbvbull200 is the leader of the worldbvbull200 is the leader of the worldbvbull200 is the leader of the worldbvbull200 is the leader of the worldbvbull200 is the leader of the worldbvbull200 is the leader of the world
Groans: 16
Groaned at 6 Times in 6 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Installed KMD internals today with the help of D/FW NATOR. Great group of guys and extremely helpful.

Maybe sometime soon I'll put something on the car that actually makes it go faster.

2011 Chevrolet Cruze Eco - Ice Blue Metallic / Black - Stock
bvbull200 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-25-2013, 08:05 PM   #3902

msantana101 is the leader of the worldmsantana101 is the leader of the worldmsantana101 is the leader of the worldmsantana101 is the leader of the worldmsantana101 is the leader of the worldmsantana101 is the leader of the worldmsantana101 is the leader of the worldmsantana101 is the leader of the worldmsantana101 is the leader of the worldmsantana101 is the leader of the worldmsantana101 is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,778 Times in 786 Posts
Groans: 14
Groaned at 14 Times in 9 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Had a rock chip on one of my wheels replaced today by the one and only, Son Tran. He gave me a freebie today since I am a returning customer and he knows I drive FAR to get work done by him. If anyone lives close to Stanton in OC, I highly recommend him. He is the best wheel repair guy in SoCal and he charges based on the damage, not a dumbass flat rate fee, i.e., $100 for one tiny ass rock chip. He's honestly one of the most genuine guys I have ever met, and hope you give him a try if you live anywhere in OC, LA, IE, or even SD!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Keko (08-28-2013), LumberJack (08-25-2013), RiddlerSpeed (08-26-2013)
 Old 08-25-2013, 08:21 PM   #3903
CJM

CJM is the leader of the worldCJM is the leader of the worldCJM is the leader of the worldCJM is the leader of the worldCJM is the leader of the worldCJM is the leader of the worldCJM is the leader of the worldCJM is the leader of the worldCJM is the leader of the worldCJM is the leader of the worldCJM is the leader of the world
Groans: 6
Groaned at 5 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Installed an HTP 3.5" intake. Was slightly difficult due to not buying the battery box, but I managed.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg installed.jpg (90.5 KB, 115 views)
Premier Auto Modified ATP Long DP | JBR RSB | Other Miscellaneous Shit
Tuned by Me
CJM is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-25-2013, 08:42 PM   #3904

PPD369Speed3 is the leader of the worldPPD369Speed3 is the leader of the worldPPD369Speed3 is the leader of the worldPPD369Speed3 is the leader of the worldPPD369Speed3 is the leader of the worldPPD369Speed3 is the leader of the worldPPD369Speed3 is the leader of the worldPPD369Speed3 is the leader of the worldPPD369Speed3 is the leader of the worldPPD369Speed3 is the leader of the worldPPD369Speed3 is the leader of the world
Groaned at 97 Times in 19 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Hexkopf View Post

FML
Time to hire a divorce lawyer.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

BNR S3 / HTP 3" Intake / Grimspeed EBCS / AT Internals / Cobb AP / UR Catless TBE / ETS TMIC / Forge V1 BPV / JBR 88 Duro RMM / Eibach Pro kit / SPC Camber Arms

Freektune in progress
PPD369Speed3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-26-2013, 06:30 AM   #3905

11MZR is the leader of the world11MZR is the leader of the world11MZR is the leader of the world11MZR is the leader of the world11MZR is the leader of the world11MZR is the leader of the world11MZR is the leader of the world11MZR is the leader of the world11MZR is the leader of the world11MZR is the leader of the world11MZR is the leader of the world
Groans: 10
Groaned at 17 Times in 8 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by CJM View Post
Installed an HTP 3.5" intake. Was slightly difficult due to not buying the battery box, but I managed.
I feel ya dawg. I ended up cutting my battery box in order to make it fit with my 3071r. Stupid whale dick.

Sent from, uhh..

I like turtles.
11MZR is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 11MZR For This Useful Post:
CJM (08-26-2013)
 Old 08-26-2013, 06:46 AM   #3906

Hexkopf has a reputation beyond reputeHexkopf has a reputation beyond reputeHexkopf has a reputation beyond reputeHexkopf has a reputation beyond reputeHexkopf has a reputation beyond reputeHexkopf has a reputation beyond reputeHexkopf has a reputation beyond reputeHexkopf has a reputation beyond reputeHexkopf has a reputation beyond reputeHexkopf has a reputation beyond reputeHexkopf has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by PPD369Speed3 View Post
Time to hire a divorce lawyer.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
Now that I definitely cannot afford.

There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.
-Ernest Hemingway
Hexkopf is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-26-2013, 07:34 AM   #3907
OG Prostitute

shopety2012 is the leader of the worldshopety2012 is the leader of the worldshopety2012 is the leader of the worldshopety2012 is the leader of the worldshopety2012 is the leader of the worldshopety2012 is the leader of the worldshopety2012 is the leader of the worldshopety2012 is the leader of the worldshopety2012 is the leader of the worldshopety2012 is the leader of the worldshopety2012 is the leader of the world
Groans: 17
Groaned at 68 Times in 40 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Probably going on today, depends on laziness

Any tips @Lex; ? Seems straight forward to me (:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image-655894395.jpg (471.5 KB, 93 views)

currently forging a monster sr20det LS swap killer... brb

used to be the "best looking life partner blue ive seen" - Voltron

TEAM LBN BEERS -- FYCN
TEAM MUMFORD -- FYCN
TEAM Dad -- FYCN
shopety2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-26-2013, 01:22 PM   #3908
Lex
Engineered Tuning

Lex is the leader of the worldLex is the leader of the worldLex is the leader of the worldLex is the leader of the worldLex is the leader of the worldLex is the leader of the worldLex is the leader of the worldLex is the leader of the worldLex is the leader of the worldLex is the leader of the worldLex is the leader of the world
Thanked 23,363 Times in 6,958 Posts
Groans: 13
Groaned at 44 Times in 38 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by shopety2012 View Post
Probably going on today, depends on laziness

Any tips @Lex; ? Seems straight forward to me (:
Couple of tips:

For the GA you will need an add-a-fuse and some extra vacuum tubing.

For the 3 Bar, I recommend the PNP harness.

For the GS solenoid, if running in 3 port, you will need to adjust the tune/boost control tables or you will overboost.

We Engineer, and that's better than just tuning!

www.stratifiedauto.com
COBB AP and VersaTuner Custom Tuning. Guardian Angel Protection and Boost Control.
Lex is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-26-2013, 06:37 PM   #3909

nekret is the leader of the worldnekret is the leader of the worldnekret is the leader of the worldnekret is the leader of the worldnekret is the leader of the worldnekret is the leader of the worldnekret is the leader of the worldnekret is the leader of the worldnekret is the leader of the worldnekret is the leader of the worldnekret is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Installed new solid shifter bushings... better but still not as good as I would like. Next stop TWM. Either that or just suck it up and order more go-fast parts.
nekret is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-26-2013, 06:47 PM   #3910

05cyclone is the leader of the world05cyclone is the leader of the world05cyclone is the leader of the world05cyclone is the leader of the world05cyclone is the leader of the world05cyclone is the leader of the world05cyclone is the leader of the world05cyclone is the leader of the world05cyclone is the leader of the world05cyclone is the leader of the world05cyclone is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

I installed my HPFP, changed the oil, did a tire rotation and dipped my badges. The only thing that sucks is i left my AP cable at home in TX and I'm in Cali on vacation. So unless I go buy a cable I will not be able to flash the stage 2 tune until I get back home next week.
05cyclone is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-26-2013, 07:02 PM   #3911

Not Ranked  0 score     

Antique Gold plast dip. I think it looks good. For a good 3 months then maybe some wheels.

Sent from my Galaxy S4
Attached Images
File Type: jpg uploadfromtaptalk1377568932693.jpg (301.4 KB, 109 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nano91 For This Useful Post:
bstover17 (09-06-2013), Digital_Jedi (08-28-2013)
 Old 08-26-2013, 09:48 PM   #3912
OG Prostitute

shopety2012 is the leader of the worldshopety2012 is the leader of the worldshopety2012 is the leader of the worldshopety2012 is the leader of the worldshopety2012 is the leader of the worldshopety2012 is the leader of the worldshopety2012 is the leader of the worldshopety2012 is the leader of the worldshopety2012 is the leader of the worldshopety2012 is the leader of the worldshopety2012 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Lex View Post
Couple of tips:

For the GA you will need an add-a-fuse and some extra vacuum tubing.

For the 3 Bar, I recommend the PNP harness.

For the GS solenoid, if running in 3 port, you will need to adjust the tune/boost control tables or you will overboost.
got the tubing and the add a circuit all ready to go, but it rained so couldnt do it

TEAM LBN BEERS -- FYCN
TEAM MUMFORD -- FYCN
TEAM Dad -- FYCN
 Old 08-27-2013, 10:59 AM   #3913

Cevaes_64 is the leader of the worldCevaes_64 is the leader of the worldCevaes_64 is the leader of the worldCevaes_64 is the leader of the worldCevaes_64 is the leader of the worldCevaes_64 is the leader of the worldCevaes_64 is the leader of the worldCevaes_64 is the leader of the worldCevaes_64 is the leader of the worldCevaes_64 is the leader of the worldCevaes_64 is the leader of the world
Groaned at 18 Times in 13 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Removed the resonator, now i go brooooom
 Old 08-27-2013, 10:43 PM   #3914

msantana101 is the leader of the worldmsantana101 is the leader of the worldmsantana101 is the leader of the worldmsantana101 is the leader of the worldmsantana101 is the leader of the worldmsantana101 is the leader of the worldmsantana101 is the leader of the worldmsantana101 is the leader of the worldmsantana101 is the leader of the worldmsantana101 is the leader of the worldmsantana101 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Sold my mudflaps and installed this fucking rice today

Before anyone has the audacity to ask, IT'S A FUCKING MZ REPLICA KIT. There, no fucking what lip is that bullshit. Got the whole thing for $250 from zestjdm.

El_Diablo (08-28-2013)
 Old 08-27-2013, 11:22 PM   #3915
OG Prostitute

Not Ranked  0 score     

Stickurrr
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image-3540251923.jpg (489.0 KB, 83 views)

TEAM LBN BEERS -- FYCN
TEAM MUMFORD -- FYCN
TEAM Dad -- FYCN
 Old 08-27-2013, 11:25 PM   #3916

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by shopety2012 View Post
Stickurrr
Looks tits

Old 08-28-2013, 12:43 AM   #3917
OG Prostitute

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by msantana101 View Post
Looks tits

thanks, ive had a bare spot on my intercooler pipe waiting on that sticker for 3 weeks lol and i guessed about the perfect size

Also got this mount from Walgreens for my ap, it has a green sticky pad, works excellent, does not leave residue and is flexible. Had it on for 2 weeks in texas heat, take my ap off of it 2 or 3 times a day, and is still working awesome
Edit: and it was only 11$
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image-1622220119.jpg (497.9 KB, 63 views)

TEAM LBN BEERS -- FYCN
TEAM MUMFORD -- FYCN
TEAM Dad -- FYCN

Last edited by shopety2012; 08-28-2013 at 01:03 AM.
 Old 08-28-2013, 02:08 AM   #3918

Yeldarb is the leader of the worldYeldarb is the leader of the worldYeldarb is the leader of the worldYeldarb is the leader of the worldYeldarb is the leader of the worldYeldarb is the leader of the worldYeldarb is the leader of the worldYeldarb is the leader of the worldYeldarb is the leader of the worldYeldarb is the leader of the worldYeldarb is the leader of the world
Groans: 1
Groaned at 3 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by CJM View Post
Should have bought the battery box. You wouldn't have to cable tie your ECU to your strut top lol

Sent from Samsung Note 2 LTE

GENII 2009 VR MPS LUX
Best Mufflers DP | 200 Cell CAT by 2XS | 3" Custom OPEN System with MAGNAFLOW Muffler & 4" tips | Speedy Lite Fin 18" Alloys with Sumitomo HTR ZIII
CORKSPORT SRI-TIP-Airbox | DGR Coilovers
OPTICOAT by ZAS | 2XS LED Fogs | 68 SMD LED (in the post) Parkers | Rear LED Reflectors | EYELIDS by MPS | Visual Garage Shark Fin Antenna
Hollandia 700 Sunroof
Yeldarb is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yeldarb For This Useful Post:
CJM (09-02-2013), DAN MPS 3 (08-28-2013)
 Old 08-28-2013, 04:32 AM   #3919

Digital_Jedi is the leader of the worldDigital_Jedi is the leader of the worldDigital_Jedi is the leader of the worldDigital_Jedi is the leader of the worldDigital_Jedi is the leader of the worldDigital_Jedi is the leader of the worldDigital_Jedi is the leader of the worldDigital_Jedi is the leader of the worldDigital_Jedi is the leader of the worldDigital_Jedi is the leader of the worldDigital_Jedi is the leader of the world
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Mounted my @Block8head; vent pod, and cheapo prosport mech boost guage, first mod on the speed! Just hit 500 miles lol...AP, internals, and CS RMM should be here Friday. Damn you MSF, damn you. All my monies is now gone lol.

White during the day/amber at night

Had the windows tinted and 3m clear brah put on 2 weeks ago:

Ordered a cheapo set of rims/blizzacks from tire rack for the buffalo winters that came in last week:

....and......broke lol. Phew.
Block8head likes this.

CS RMM, TMM insert, SRI,TIP, Autotech Internals, UR Res TP,COBB AP, Forge V1 BPV
CP-E TMIC,JBR boost and recirculation tubes
3-Port Ebcs
Koni yellows and Eibach Springs
3M 35% tint and Clear Bra

FREEKTUNED
Digital_Jedi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Digital_Jedi For This Useful Post:
Block8head (08-28-2013), JesseFrye (08-28-2013)
 Old 08-28-2013, 01:41 PM   #3920

SpeedLife is the leader of the worldSpeedLife is the leader of the worldSpeedLife is the leader of the worldSpeedLife is the leader of the worldSpeedLife is the leader of the worldSpeedLife is the leader of the worldSpeedLife is the leader of the worldSpeedLife is the leader of the worldSpeedLife is the leader of the worldSpeedLife is the leader of the worldSpeedLife is the leader of the world
Groaned at 11 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Finally came in looks awesome!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 8_28_2013 4_19_29 PM_jpg.jpg (609.4 KB, 57 views)

Add me on instagram: @mario_speed3

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
SpeedLife is offline   Reply With Quote