register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3/6 MZR Gen1 Forums (2006-2009)
> MazdaSpeed 3/6 - E85 Fueling

MazdaSpeed 3/6 - E85 Fueling Learn more about feeding your car corn

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree379Likes

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 02-11-2017, 04:53 PM   #1001

SnackMasterX has much to be proud ofSnackMasterX has much to be proud ofSnackMasterX has much to be proud ofSnackMasterX has much to be proud ofSnackMasterX has much to be proud ofSnackMasterX has much to be proud ofSnackMasterX has much to be proud ofSnackMasterX has much to be proud ofSnackMasterX has much to be proud of
Groans: 0
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by broda View Post
2k is the upper limit for me personally. I'm extremely interested in a drop in solution rather than messing with PI or meth. 3k is definitely rich for my blood though and it outweighs the convenience/simplicity to cost ratio for me compared to other fueling solutions.
As much as I want more power, I totally agree with you. 2k is my top end I'd be willing to spend on a plug and play solution.
SnackMasterX is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-11-2017, 09:42 PM   #1002

Omega is the leader of the worldOmega is the leader of the worldOmega is the leader of the worldOmega is the leader of the worldOmega is the leader of the worldOmega is the leader of the worldOmega is the leader of the worldOmega is the leader of the worldOmega is the leader of the worldOmega is the leader of the worldOmega is the leader of the world
Groans: 1
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by SnackMasterX View Post
As much as I want more power, I totally agree with you. 2k is my top end I'd be willing to spend on a plug and play solution.
I'd probably be in at one point too but this ^ PI is much much cheaper than $3k to achieve the same general goal.

Corksport Intake/TIP - Test Pipe - CS FMIC - Freektune - Autotech HPFP - 18x8 Wheels with Nitto NT05's 235/40/18 - H&R Coilovers - SPC Balljoints - CS RMM - Magnaflow CBE - DM Power Steering Cooler - CAR LED Tails - EBC Yellowstuff w/ Centric Blanks - Xcarlink w/ Bluetooth Module

Waiting to be installed: Diff Braces - TMM Insert
Omega is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-11-2017, 10:15 PM   #1003

Varomnia is the leader of the worldVaromnia is the leader of the worldVaromnia is the leader of the worldVaromnia is the leader of the worldVaromnia is the leader of the worldVaromnia is the leader of the worldVaromnia is the leader of the worldVaromnia is the leader of the worldVaromnia is the leader of the worldVaromnia is the leader of the worldVaromnia is the leader of the world
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I'm in, but it needs to be no higher than $2,500, complete drop in kit.
 Old 02-27-2017, 02:52 PM   #1004

Yamahafreak has a reputation beyond reputeYamahafreak has a reputation beyond reputeYamahafreak has a reputation beyond reputeYamahafreak has a reputation beyond reputeYamahafreak has a reputation beyond reputeYamahafreak has a reputation beyond reputeYamahafreak has a reputation beyond reputeYamahafreak has a reputation beyond reputeYamahafreak has a reputation beyond reputeYamahafreak has a reputation beyond reputeYamahafreak has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 2
Not Ranked  0 score     

I would be in, must be plug and play $2k is my max as i would have to pay extra taxes and shipping to europe.
i'll have to start saving some cash for this.

Specs: @ xxx wHp, xxxNm at wheels
Wiseco, Manley H beam Rods, ARP Head studs, ARP Main studs, JBR Balance shaft removal, Total-MPS injector seals.
CS hpfp internals, CS TIP, CS Rear Diff Mount, CS 3.5bar MAP, JBR SRI, JBR EGR Delete, 3" Downpipe (De-Cat) Custom build by local shop, Custom built FMIC, PERM PVC, 3 port JBR EBCS, ACT HD Clutch 6-Pad Solid w/ Streetlite Flywheel, NGK LTR7IX-11, JBR Oil Pan Baffle.
Custom tuned/build K04 turbo by https://www.turbochargers.nl/
Saving for additional bolt ons (aux fuel, intake mani)
RX-8 Wheels 225/40-R18 Toyo T1R, 3cm lowerd Eibach kit.
initial dyno tuned by BR-performance. new tune by ????? versatuner

Hope to reach 400whp in the future, first goal is to get my car driving again

insta: @sp_shiningdreams
www.shiningdreams.nl
Yamahafreak is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-03-2017, 12:33 PM   #1005

KazeSupra can only hope to improve
Groaned at 4 Times in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Subscribing for updates...
KazeSupra is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say NO Thank You to KazeSupra For This Un-useful Post:
Enki (03-03-2017), mituc (03-04-2017), Thepedigree13 (03-03-2017), Vansquish (03-03-2017)
 Old 06-02-2017, 08:47 AM   #1006

GroceryGtr is the leader of the worldGroceryGtr is the leader of the worldGroceryGtr is the leader of the worldGroceryGtr is the leader of the worldGroceryGtr is the leader of the worldGroceryGtr is the leader of the worldGroceryGtr is the leader of the worldGroceryGtr is the leader of the worldGroceryGtr is the leader of the worldGroceryGtr is the leader of the worldGroceryGtr is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

bump for updates...

Silver 06 MS6 - DD stealth build - no show, all go....
'12 Abarth Challenge Car - very loud, very fast, very inconvenient to drive on the street...
GroceryGtr is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-02-2017, 03:30 PM   #1007

Ozynigma is the leader of the worldOzynigma is the leader of the worldOzynigma is the leader of the worldOzynigma is the leader of the worldOzynigma is the leader of the worldOzynigma is the leader of the worldOzynigma is the leader of the worldOzynigma is the leader of the worldOzynigma is the leader of the worldOzynigma is the leader of the worldOzynigma is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by GroceryGtr View Post
bump for updates...
I call it as DOA.

With supplemental port injection a viable option, with manufacturers like VAG now putting combined DI/PI systems on new cars, with the MZR-DISI no longer in production, I can't see this ever happening, regardless of how much good will and good intentions the MS community has.
2007 CX7 2.3 DISI AWD | Forged Build | Mahle Pistons | Molnar Rods | APR studs | Corksport Turbo @25psi | ETS TMIC | Cobb XLE BOV | CS HPFP | JBR 3.5" WPI | Cooling Mist WMI | CS OCC | CX9 20x7.5's | CX9 Brakes | Pedders Lowered 40mm | VersaTuned by Stratified
Ozynigma is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-06-2017, 10:11 AM   #1008

darkmx-6 is just really nicedarkmx-6 is just really nicedarkmx-6 is just really nicedarkmx-6 is just really nicedarkmx-6 is just really nice
Groaned at 3 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Hey guys don't know if this will go anywhere but this company says they can make custom Direct injectors and modify stock ones for more flow.

I sent them an email a while back and they just sent a reply. I already sent my injectors to Canada to get them cleaned and are now installed on the car. So I really don't want to rip apart the car again.

For those of you who are looking for more fuel or need an injector cleaning this could be for you. They quoted $120 for injector cleaning. I didn't ask if they change the strainers with stainless steel ones.

XDI - The First GDI aftermarket Supplier
47625 Avante Dr.
Wixom, MI 48393 USA
darkmx-6 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to darkmx-6 For This Useful Post:
SnackMasterX (11-06-2017)
 Old 11-06-2017, 10:13 AM   #1009

NCspecV81 is the leader of the worldNCspecV81 is the leader of the worldNCspecV81 is the leader of the worldNCspecV81 is the leader of the worldNCspecV81 is the leader of the worldNCspecV81 is the leader of the worldNCspecV81 is the leader of the worldNCspecV81 is the leader of the worldNCspecV81 is the leader of the worldNCspecV81 is the leader of the worldNCspecV81 is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,528 Times in 1,113 Posts
Groans: 16
Groaned at 32 Times in 17 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I'd be interested. Would a stand alone also allow the ability to go with what aftermarket injectors that are out there?

NCspecV81 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-06-2017, 10:13 AM   #1010

SnackMasterX has much to be proud ofSnackMasterX has much to be proud ofSnackMasterX has much to be proud ofSnackMasterX has much to be proud ofSnackMasterX has much to be proud ofSnackMasterX has much to be proud ofSnackMasterX has much to be proud ofSnackMasterX has much to be proud ofSnackMasterX has much to be proud of
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by darkmx-6 View Post
Hey guys don't know if this will go anywhere but this company says they can make custom Direct injectors. I sent them an email a while back and they just sent a reply. I already sent my injectors to Canada to get them cleaned and are now installed on the car. So I really don't want to rip apart the car again.

But for those of you who are looking for more fuel or need an injector cleaning this could be for you. They quoted $120 for injector cleaning. I didn't ask if they change the strainers with stainless steel ones.

47625 Avante Dr.
Wixom, MI 48393 USA
I'd be down to give it a try...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
 Old 11-06-2017, 10:26 AM   #1011

darkmx-6 is just really nicedarkmx-6 is just really nicedarkmx-6 is just really nicedarkmx-6 is just really nicedarkmx-6 is just really nice
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by NCspecV81 View Post
I'd be interested. Would a stand alone also allow the ability to go with what aftermarket injectors that are out there?
Yes a standalone can be made to use whatever system is out there. even a carburetor lol. But with a carburetor your probably only controlling fuel pressure since the carburetor is mechanical and controls itself.

In that situation you would control everything but fuel.

Well this is what they sent me. So I guess you could send them an injector and see what they can do with it.

Thx for your email and your request.
We can measure them at up to 3000psi, no problem.
Before and after cleaning if that is what you are looking at.
We would charge $30/inj with cleaning. Less if you have more than one set.

I can also check, if we can modify them to more flow.

What do you think?
If you want to go ahead, please ship the parts and a check on $120 to below address.

Thanks and Best Regards/Mit freundlichen GrŁŖen

Uwe Ostmann
Business Owner and GDI-Expert

47625 Avante Dr.
Wixom, MI 48393 USA
www.xtreme-di.com

Last edited by darkmx-6; 11-06-2017 at 10:28 AM. Reason: MSF Database - Automerged Doublepost
 Old 11-06-2017, 10:59 AM   #1012

KiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,539 Times in 941 Posts
Groans: 18
Groaned at 6 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Hmmm interesting... I do have 2 spare sets of injectors.

BNR S3 - JBR Tru 3.0" - CP-E TMIC - Corksport catless DP - Corksport catted race pipe - Forge V2 - Autotech internals + AP v3 - Swift springs - Enkei RPF1 17x9 + 45 (5mm JBR spacers in the front) - Freektune 320/346
KiwiFlavor is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KiwiFlavor For This Useful Post:
monkey.bones.007 (11-06-2017), Thor Hammer (11-07-2017)
 Old 11-06-2017, 10:12 PM   #1013

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by KiwiFlavor View Post
Hmmm interesting... I do have 2 spare sets of injectors.
I'd be down to donate towards this...
KiwiFlavor likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to SnackMasterX For This Useful Post:
KiwiFlavor (11-07-2017)
 Old 11-07-2017, 07:21 AM   #1014

Not Ranked  0 score     

Whatever communication you guys have with them please keep us informed. It would be great for everyone if this happens.
 Old 11-07-2017, 10:26 AM   #1015

Thor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the world
Groans: 195
Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Just sent them an email request to get my injectors cleaned.
2007 MS6- H&R Coilovers/ C-PE Catted DP/Corksport HPFP Internals/ AEM CAI/ ETS TMIC/ CPE Austenite Dual CBE/ CPE TIH/ Synapse Synchronic/ Freektuned/ AP Short Shifter/ AWR RMM and OEM TMM with CS Inserts/ Southbend Stage 2 Endurance/Stop Tech Slotted Rear and DBA T3 4000 Series Front with EBC Reds/CPE xFlex Rear Diff Mount/ Whiteline Rear Sway Bar/DSS Level 2.9 Rear Axles
Thor Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-07-2017, 11:34 AM   #1016
Police - Grammarhead

Vansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the world
Thanked 6,861 Times in 2,690 Posts
Groans: 1,822
Groaned at 45 Times in 26 Posts

Originally Posted by darkmx-6 View Post
Yes a standalone can be made to use whatever system is out there. even a carburetor lol. But with a carburetor your probably only controlling fuel pressure since the carburetor is mechanical and controls itself.

In that situation you would control everything but fuel.

Well this is what they sent me. So I guess you could send them an injector and see what they can do with it.

Thx for your email and your request.
We can measure them at up to 3000psi, no problem.
Before and after cleaning if that is what you are looking at.
We would charge $30/inj with cleaning. Less if you have more than one set.

I can also check, if we can modify them to more flow.

What do you think?
If you want to go ahead, please ship the parts and a check on $120 to below address.

Uwe Ostmann

47625 Avante Dr.
Wixom, MI 48393 USA
Good luck with making physical modifications to the injectors. When the last company tried to help with our injectors, they had to dismantle one of ours to see what it looked like inside. When they did, the portion of the injector that sits within the bore in the head is made of material so hard that it broke and/or dulled the blades that were being used to cut it open.

Vansquish is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vansquish For This Useful Post:
Thor Hammer (11-07-2017)
 Old 11-07-2017, 12:20 PM   #1017

Thor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Here is his response:

Hi Anthony,

Thanks for your email and your request.

I have not done the Mazda Injectors yet.

I have told the other guy already, I can measure at high pressure, clean and measure again.

That is the $30/injector.

I would want to check, if I can increase flow on those or not, no guarantees.

I would also need to look at seals and strainer, if I can replace them.

If you want to send a set over, I can look at all that and clean them for you.

Please send to below address and add a check on $30/inj.

Uwe Ostmann
Sleepin6 likes this.
2007 MS6- H&R Coilovers/ C-PE Catted DP/Corksport HPFP Internals/ AEM CAI/ ETS TMIC/ CPE Austenite Dual CBE/ CPE TIH/ Synapse Synchronic/ Freektuned/ AP Short Shifter/ AWR RMM and OEM TMM with CS Inserts/ Southbend Stage 2 Endurance/Stop Tech Slotted Rear and DBA T3 4000 Series Front with EBC Reds/CPE xFlex Rear Diff Mount/ Whiteline Rear Sway Bar/DSS Level 2.9 Rear Axles
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Thor Hammer For This Useful Post:
mituc (11-07-2017), monkey.bones.007 (11-07-2017)
 Old 11-08-2017, 06:10 AM   #1018

GroceryGtr is the leader of the worldGroceryGtr is the leader of the worldGroceryGtr is the leader of the worldGroceryGtr is the leader of the worldGroceryGtr is the leader of the worldGroceryGtr is the leader of the worldGroceryGtr is the leader of the worldGroceryGtr is the leader of the worldGroceryGtr is the leader of the worldGroceryGtr is the leader of the worldGroceryGtr is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Yea I highly doubt he will be able to modify our injectors. We've already had some of the best in the business try to tackle this and come up with nothing. Its a unique injector(not a standard bosch design) that would require an entirely new injector to be developed. That being said the guy is right down the road from me and I happen to have a spare set of injectors so if I can find some time I'll see if I can swing by and talk to him.

I'm still holding out hope Nostrom will have something figured out in the next few months. Their version was going to be expensive, but atleast it was a solution.
zenit and Sleepin6 like this.

Silver 06 MS6 - DD stealth build - no show, all go....
'12 Abarth Challenge Car - very loud, very fast, very inconvenient to drive on the street...
GroceryGtr is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-08-2017, 08:06 AM   #1019

nindoja is the leader of the worldnindoja is the leader of the worldnindoja is the leader of the worldnindoja is the leader of the worldnindoja is the leader of the worldnindoja is the leader of the worldnindoja is the leader of the worldnindoja is the leader of the worldnindoja is the leader of the worldnindoja is the leader of the worldnindoja is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,551 Times in 1,120 Posts
Groans: 16
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by GroceryGtr View Post
Yea I highly doubt he will be able to modify our injectors. We've already had some of the best in the business try to tackle this and come up with nothing. Its a unique injector(not a standard bosch design) that would require an entirely new injector to be developed. That being said the guy is right down the road from me and I happen to have a spare set of injectors so if I can find some time I'll see if I can swing by and talk to him.

I'm still holding out hope Nostrom will have something figured out in the next few months. Their version was going to be expensive, but atleast it was a solution.
It appears they are working with Nostrum. Check out their products page.
Sleepin6 likes this.
Brakes: Hawk HPS pads // ATE Superblue fluid // Stainless Steel Brake Lines
Other: CP-e Safe Seals // MattDamond shift plate // Masonvi shift knob // 3.5" WP w/recirc // RSB // IM + TB tigs // Synapse Engineering FMIC + BOV // Autotech internals
Tune: hypnotic tuned

Critical Stats:
// 305whp/352tq
// 13.34 @ 98 - Mason Dixon Dragway - 4/13/14

Titanium Gray 2006 Mazdaspeed 6
Damond Motorsports: OCC // Short shift plate // Turbo oil feed restrictor bolt
Other: Autotech internals // Ebay M2 DP // Masonvi shift knob //
nindoja is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nindoja For This Useful Post:
Mauro_Penguin (11-08-2017)
 Old 12-10-2017, 08:03 AM   #1020

Sleepin6 is a splendid one to beholdSleepin6 is a splendid one to beholdSleepin6 is a splendid one to beholdSleepin6 is a splendid one to beholdSleepin6 is a splendid one to beholdSleepin6 is a splendid one to beholdSleepin6 is a splendid one to behold
Not Ranked  0 score     

Any updates on this yet?

MS6 GT...REBUILD IN PROGRESS
BOLTED AND BOOST PROVIDED BY...
SPEED1/CORKSPORT...
Sleepin6 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-10-2017, 10:47 AM   #1021

mituc is the leader of the worldmituc is the leader of the worldmituc is the leader of the worldmituc is the leader of the worldmituc is the leader of the worldmituc is the leader of the worldmituc is the leader of the worldmituc is the leader of the worldmituc is the leader of the worldmituc is the leader of the worldmituc is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,116 Times in 1,223 Posts
Groans: 111
Groaned at 17 Times in 14 Posts
Neutral  +1 score     

No, the idea is kind of abandoned because it's not financially feasible to do and those who want more fuel can go a lot cheaper with different flavours of port injection: single port meth or ethanol, 5th/6th port, full 4port either meth or fuel, or for those with 800+hp even crazy setups involving 2x 4port with different fuels, and possibly only this comes close to the costs of what's been discussed here for just another rail + set of bigger DI injectors.

So if you're in the process of building it go PI, you will be perfectly fine.
Jeff23spl and Sleepin6 like this.
Bilstein B12 + CS Camber plates + Eibach camber arms, SSR Type-F, Michelin PS4 225/40/R18, Cobb RMM, StopTech Street Pads + Stoptech Slotted disks, SouthBend Enduro Stage3 clutch, genpu TMM + CS Insert, TheSpeedLine 2X Rear Cross Floor and Rear Middle Lower Strut bars, Tanabe 4 Point Under Brace, Whiteline Bumpsteeer corection kit
JBR Tru-3" + CS CAI Box, SU TMIC, Cobb XLE, NGK LTR7IX, UR v3 catted DP and res&catted TP, Cobb CatBack, GS EBCS, Autotech internals, GTX3071, CS 3.5BAR, Guardian Angel, CoolingMist WMI, VCTS Delete, stock ported IM
SP63 87.5mm 4032 9.5:1 pistons, Manley rods, CA625+ head studs, Clevite AL main bearings, King rod bearings, CP-e safe seals, DCR VVT, Koyorad radiator.
StratiVersaTuned FTW to 28PSI, self-tuned to 32PSI

2008 Icy Blue Mazda CX7 6 Speed Manual
SU TMIC, Autotech HPFP internals, Cobb XLE, Cobb EBCS
GTX2867R gen2, stock spark plugs, stock intake, stock cats and stock exhaust FTW
self-Versatuned to 22PSI
mituc is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mituc For This Useful Post:
Sleepin6 (12-10-2017)
 Old 04-11-2018, 02:51 PM   #1022

takotomo will become famous soon enough
Not Ranked  0 score     

Speed Perf6rmanc3 has posted a video on their Facebook page, with what looks like a bigger injectors for MZR https://www.facebook.com/SpeedPerf6r...5321221010773/ their Instagram page also has some posts on that https://www.instagram.com/p/BhbXiZAj...eedperf6rmanc3 but nothing concrete yet.
takotomo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to takotomo For This Useful Post:
Db09ms3 (04-11-2018)
 Old 04-11-2018, 02:55 PM   #1023

everton99 is the leader of the worldeverton99 is the leader of the worldeverton99 is the leader of the worldeverton99 is the leader of the worldeverton99 is the leader of the worldeverton99 is the leader of the worldeverton99 is the leader of the worldeverton99 is the leader of the worldeverton99 is the leader of the worldeverton99 is the leader of the worldeverton99 is the leader of the world
Groaned at 8 Times in 7 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by takotomo View Post
Speed Perf6rmanc3 has posted a video on their Facebook page, with what looks like a bigger injectors for MZR https://www.facebook.com/SpeedPerf6r...5321221010773/ their Instagram page also has some posts on that https://www.instagram.com/p/BhbXiZAj...eedperf6rmanc3 but nothing concrete yet.
They said they've got them made, but unless Cobb releases the tables they can't control flow.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
everton99 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-11-2018, 02:58 PM   #1024

Not Ranked  0 score     

WANT
 Old 04-11-2018, 03:04 PM   #1025

greg08 has a reputation beyond reputegreg08 has a reputation beyond reputegreg08 has a reputation beyond reputegreg08 has a reputation beyond reputegreg08 has a reputation beyond reputegreg08 has a reputation beyond reputegreg08 has a reputation beyond reputegreg08 has a reputation beyond reputegreg08 has a reputation beyond reputegreg08 has a reputation beyond reputegreg08 has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 3
Groaned at 22 Times in 15 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Yea I saw Sped performance tease a pic of a MZR head with huge injectors in it. O_O
greg08 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-11-2018, 03:47 PM   #1026

Db09ms3 has a reputation beyond reputeDb09ms3 has a reputation beyond reputeDb09ms3 has a reputation beyond reputeDb09ms3 has a reputation beyond reputeDb09ms3 has a reputation beyond reputeDb09ms3 has a reputation beyond reputeDb09ms3 has a reputation beyond reputeDb09ms3 has a reputation beyond reputeDb09ms3 has a reputation beyond reputeDb09ms3 has a reputation beyond reputeDb09ms3 has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 63
Not Ranked  0 score     

My balls goose-bumped.
 Old 04-11-2018, 04:44 PM   #1027

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by greg08 View Post
Yea I saw Sped performance tease a pic of a MZR head with huge injectors in it. O_O
Got a link you can share by chance?

Originally Posted by SnackMasterX View Post
Got a link you can share by chance?
Never mind I'm special, it was the FB link.

Last edited by SnackMasterX; 04-11-2018 at 04:44 PM. Reason: MSF Database - Automerged Doublepost
 Old 04-11-2018, 05:57 PM   #1028

Not Ranked  0 score     

That head is for a Ford Focus ST.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Thor Hammer For This Useful Post:
Db09ms3 (04-11-2018), Vansquish (04-12-2018)
 Old 04-11-2018, 07:26 PM   #1029

greg08 has a reputation beyond reputegreg08 has a reputation beyond reputegreg08 has a reputation beyond reputegreg08 has a reputation beyond reputegreg08 has a reputation beyond reputegreg08 has a reputation beyond reputegreg08 has a reputation beyond reputegreg08 has a reputation beyond reputegreg08 has a reputation beyond reputegreg08 has a reputation beyond reputegreg08 has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

No way.. That shit looks identical to ours.. I even have my head sitting behind me on my work bench and I examined both at the same time.. Wow, I suck..RIP me
 Old 04-12-2018, 02:24 AM   #1030

phyaz10 will become famous soon enoughphyaz10 will become famous soon enough
Not Ranked  0 score     

I just got a boner .... please be decent pricing and take my money!
AP-V3
Corksport Sri + Tip
HKS BOV w/recirc
CP-e Catless DP
CXRacing FMIC
JBR Trilogy mounts
Act 6 Puck/ ProLite
Plans for bigger turbo soon.
phyaz10 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-12-2018, 06:27 AM   #1031

Djohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,513 Times in 1,371 Posts
Groans: 112
Groaned at 9 Times in 8 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Its not for bigger injectors guys, it’s just showing clean vs dirty and with their mesh screen installed.
The go: Depo racing: downpipe (100 cell count), custom: FMIC. HTP: 3.5" intake, under route piping. JBR: shortshifter, RSB. Autotech: HPFP internals. Go fast bits: hybrid BPV, VMR: 18x8.5 V710s, Bridgestone: potenza re760 245/40/18, KW: v3 coilovers,SPC: camber arms, freektuned, Damond Motorsports: dual OCC, PMM, PCV plate, RMM, TMM, EGR delete, FoSt mani, Corksport: battery box(fuck this thing), injector seals, Cobb: EBCS, AP v3. AEM: methanol. Seibon: carbon fiber hood. UR: catback. Bosch: 3bar. BNR: s4, DNP: EWG manifold, Tial: 38mm mvs EWG.

The show: 5% tint all around, 50% tint windshield, rally armor mudflaps, Sony XAV64BT touchscreen headunit, katskin leather interior, CPE relocation plate, Maisonvi weighted shift knob, Corksport hoodscoop, black housing headlights.

Soon:built motor
Djohns is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-12-2018, 02:58 PM   #1032

MoMS3 has a reputation beyond reputeMoMS3 has a reputation beyond reputeMoMS3 has a reputation beyond reputeMoMS3 has a reputation beyond reputeMoMS3 has a reputation beyond reputeMoMS3 has a reputation beyond reputeMoMS3 has a reputation beyond reputeMoMS3 has a reputation beyond reputeMoMS3 has a reputation beyond reputeMoMS3 has a reputation beyond reputeMoMS3 has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Djohns View Post
Its not for bigger injectors guys, itís just showing clean vs dirty and with their mesh screen installed.
Not to question your assessment, but SP63 is teasing it as "a gamechanger", how does a cleaned injector+new mesh screen=gamechanger lol?
For Powah: JBR Tru 3.5" WP, CP-E TMIC, UR V3 Catless DP/Reso. TP, CS Resonated CBE, CS HPFP Internals, Cobb AP, DM PMM, DM TMM, CS Stg 2 RMM, CS Shifter Bushings, CS Dual VTA BPV, South Bend Stage 3 Endurance clutch, Damond Motorsports SSP, CS 3.5bar MAP, Stratified S-OTS+ Stg 3 E85 tune for summer, Pump S-OTS+ Stage 3 for winter, for now

Handling: JBR .250 RSB w/ billet brackets.

So I can see/be seen better: DDM LED for Nagare Accent lights, DDM Switchbacks Front turn signals, Osram CBI's, ADVmonster LED Fogs

To-do List: BNR S4, maybe S5...bottom end build, probably should do brakes/suspension at some point. Shooting for a 450-500whp daily driver.
MoMS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-12-2018, 04:29 PM   #1033

Djohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,513 Times in 1,371 Posts
Groans: 112
Groaned at 9 Times in 8 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by MoMS3 View Post
Not to question your assessment, but SP63 is teasing it as "a gamechanger", how does a cleaned injector+new mesh screen=gamechanger lol?
One of my friends was asking them about it and thatís basically what they said. It may have been a misunderstanding of some sort I guess but thereís potential itís not. Just donít want everyone to get their hopes up then get crushed.
The go: Depo racing: downpipe (100 cell count), custom: FMIC. HTP: 3.5" intake, under route piping. JBR: shortshifter, RSB. Autotech: HPFP internals. Go fast bits: hybrid BPV, VMR: 18x8.5 V710s, Bridgestone: potenza re760 245/40/18, KW: v3 coilovers,SPC: camber arms, freektuned, Damond Motorsports: dual OCC, PMM, PCV plate, RMM, TMM, EGR delete, FoSt mani, Corksport: battery box(fuck this thing), injector seals, Cobb: EBCS, AP v3. AEM: methanol. Seibon: carbon fiber hood. UR: catback. Bosch: 3bar. BNR: s4, DNP: EWG manifold, Tial: 38mm mvs EWG.

The show: 5% tint all around, 50% tint windshield, rally armor mudflaps, Sony XAV64BT touchscreen headunit, katskin leather interior, CPE relocation plate, Maisonvi weighted shift knob, Corksport hoodscoop, black housing headlights.

Soon:built motor
Djohns is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Djohns For This Useful Post:
Thor Hammer (04-12-2018)
 Old 04-12-2018, 05:14 PM   #1034

MoMS3 has a reputation beyond reputeMoMS3 has a reputation beyond reputeMoMS3 has a reputation beyond reputeMoMS3 has a reputation beyond reputeMoMS3 has a reputation beyond reputeMoMS3 has a reputation beyond reputeMoMS3 has a reputation beyond reputeMoMS3 has a reputation beyond reputeMoMS3 has a reputation beyond reputeMoMS3 has a reputation beyond reputeMoMS3 has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Djohns View Post
One of my friends was asking them about it and thatís basically what they said. It may have been a misunderstanding of some sort I guess but thereís potential itís not. Just donít want everyone to get their hopes up then get crushed.
Haha fair enough, maybe we get a surprise, maybe two weeks...
For Powah: JBR Tru 3.5" WP, CP-E TMIC, UR V3 Catless DP/Reso. TP, CS Resonated CBE, CS HPFP Internals, Cobb AP, DM PMM, DM TMM, CS Stg 2 RMM, CS Shifter Bushings, CS Dual VTA BPV, South Bend Stage 3 Endurance clutch, Damond Motorsports SSP, CS 3.5bar MAP, Stratified S-OTS+ Stg 3 E85 tune for summer, Pump S-OTS+ Stage 3 for winter, for now

So I can see/be seen better: DDM LED for Nagare Accent lights, DDM Switchbacks Front turn signals, Osram CBI's, ADVmonster LED Fogs

To-do List: BNR S4, maybe S5...bottom end build, probably should do brakes/suspension at some point. Shooting for a 450-500whp daily driver.
 Old 04-12-2018, 05:19 PM   #1035

everton99 is the leader of the worldeverton99 is the leader of the worldeverton99 is the leader of the worldeverton99 is the leader of the worldeverton99 is the leader of the worldeverton99 is the leader of the worldeverton99 is the leader of the worldeverton99 is the leader of the worldeverton99 is the leader of the worldeverton99 is the leader of the worldeverton99 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Haha fair enough, maybe we get a surprise, maybe two weeks...
Corksport two weeks or real life two weeks. Lol.

Old 04-12-2018, 05:26 PM   #1036

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by everton99 View Post
Corksport two weeks or real life two weeks. Lol.

To hear it from Luke's perspective, wasn't it CP-E two weeks originally?

Old 04-12-2018, 05:27 PM   #1037

Not Ranked  0 score     

To hear it from Luke's perspective, wasn't it CP-E two weeks originally?
All I know is that in the Mazda community time doesn't exist the way we know it.

Old 04-12-2018, 05:29 PM   #1038

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by everton99 View Post
All I know is that in the Mazda community time doesn't exist the way we know it.

Tru dat lol, we're no strangers to disappointment around these parts.

The Following User Says Thank You to MoMS3 For This Useful Post:
Pu Manchu (04-12-2018)
 Old 04-17-2018, 12:07 PM   #1039

Not Ranked  0 score     

Ahahah yall got me thinking back to 7 years ago when Cpe coming out with an exhaust manifold was the story of our fucking lives.. jesus time flies.