register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums > Mazdaspeed Forums Approved Vendors >
Mazda Performance Parts & Modifications Vendor Area
> VersaTune

VersaTune VersaTuner tuning software by VersaTune. Available for Mazdaspeed3, Mazda 3 MPS, Mazdaspeed Axela, Mazdaspeed6, Mazda 6 MPS, Mazdaspeed Atenza. Includes ECU reflashing/remapping, online tune database, custom tune editing ability, virtual dashboard, data logging, diagnostics/DTC code management, Launch Control, No Lift Shift, and stutter-free Smooth Shifting.

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree2Likes

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 03-24-2016, 07:50 AM   #1
Eth Fiend

phate is the leader of the worldphate is the leader of the worldphate is the leader of the worldphate is the leader of the worldphate is the leader of the worldphate is the leader of the worldphate is the leader of the worldphate is the leader of the worldphate is the leader of the worldphate is the leader of the worldphate is the leader of the world
Thanked 21,725 Times in 5,871 Posts
Groans: 7
Groaned at 17 Times in 14 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default SWAS issues

It happens, almost without fail, in big left handed turns where I'm straightening out and going full throttle. The 'Disable Torque Limiter' toggle is checked. I've attached logs, but here's a couple screenshots of the issue.

I've attached my tune file and 3 logs. The particular ranges I'm looking at in each of the logs:

1_31_57: 142-144s
1_38_58: 712-715
1_55_31: 732-754

@Steve@VersaTune;
@Ugnius@VersaTune;

I don't see anything in the tune that would cause it, so I'm curious what you guys think. Thanks for all your help!
Attached Files
File Type: rar phate20160319_SWAS.rar (244.5 KB, 5 views)

www.mazdamotorsports.com <<--Mazda racer support program that is free to join and will save you a ton of money.
phate is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to phate For This Useful Post:
dsb_chicago (05-02-2016), Enki (03-24-2016), Mazdazilla6 (03-24-2016), MS3Shadow (03-24-2016), SofaKingAwesome (03-24-2016), Vansquish (03-24-2016), xfeejayx (03-24-2016)
 Old 03-24-2016, 02:32 PM   #2

Polish_Eagle is the leader of the worldPolish_Eagle is the leader of the worldPolish_Eagle is the leader of the worldPolish_Eagle is the leader of the worldPolish_Eagle is the leader of the worldPolish_Eagle is the leader of the worldPolish_Eagle is the leader of the worldPolish_Eagle is the leader of the worldPolish_Eagle is the leader of the worldPolish_Eagle is the leader of the worldPolish_Eagle is the leader of the world
Groans: 3
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

I've experienced this too, and I'm pretty sure I've mentioned before as well. Since the SWAS disable doesn't 100% work I still use the SWAS disable switch unfortunately.

Here's the link and also, when I was testing I had semi slick track tires which didn't slip: 2011 SWAS Issue

Oh, I also think you need to push the "DSC Off" button in the car so DSC isn't interfering. Try pushing that button and then taking logs to see if that helps. I know for me it didn't as I had my AFR's dip into the 9's and you can feel SWAS affecting things.
CPE HPFP - CPE Catted Downpipe - CPE Catback Exhaust - 3" ETS TMIC - Cobb RMM - AEM Boost Gauge & Vent Pod - CANBus Triple - Corksport BPV - Corksport hood strut - Corksport RSB - Corksport Short Shifter - HTP 3.5" Intake - Damond TMM - Damond Vented CC - Vented Oil Cap - Tokay v2 Seals - GTX3067R - Damond PCV Plate - Built Engine (Manley Rods, 88mm Supertech 4032 Piston) -
Polish_Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Polish_Eagle For This Useful Post:
Gnostic1 (05-03-2016), phate (03-24-2016)
 Old 03-24-2016, 02:49 PM   #3
Eth Fiend

phate is the leader of the worldphate is the leader of the worldphate is the leader of the worldphate is the leader of the worldphate is the leader of the worldphate is the leader of the worldphate is the leader of the worldphate is the leader of the worldphate is the leader of the worldphate is the leader of the worldphate is the leader of the world
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

DSC is most definitely always off, so not a worry about that. The SWAS sensor in ms6's controls part of the awd system. Unhooking it disables awd, so that's out of the question.

www.mazdamotorsports.com <<--Mazda racer support program that is free to join and will save you a ton of money.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to phate For This Useful Post:
Enki (03-24-2016), TiGraySpeed6 (03-24-2016)
 Old 03-25-2016, 04:26 PM   #4
Approved MSF Vendor

Steve@VersaTune is the leader of the worldSteve@VersaTune is the leader of the worldSteve@VersaTune is the leader of the worldSteve@VersaTune is the leader of the worldSteve@VersaTune is the leader of the worldSteve@VersaTune is the leader of the worldSteve@VersaTune is the leader of the worldSteve@VersaTune is the leader of the worldSteve@VersaTune is the leader of the worldSteve@VersaTune is the leader of the worldSteve@VersaTune is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,348 Times in 313 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

The ECU is definitely pissed off. It fuel cut at 142.626s in 1_31_57. RPMs are up and down. Were you spinning an inside wheel?

edit: same thing in 1_38_58. Sharp rpm rise then fuel cut.

Could also be a lateral G force limit induced torque reduction by the DSC module that the button doesn't mask.

Lead Tuner

Last edited by Steve@VersaTune; 03-25-2016 at 04:42 PM.
Steve@VersaTune is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steve@VersaTune For This Useful Post:
Gnostic1 (05-03-2016), phate (03-25-2016)
 Old 03-25-2016, 05:25 PM   #5
Eth Fiend

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Steve@VersaTune View Post
The ECU is definitely pissed off. It fuel cut at 142.626s in 1_31_57. RPMs are up and down. Were you spinning an inside wheel?

edit: same thing in 1_38_58. Sharp rpm rise then fuel cut.

Could also be a lateral G force limit induced torque reduction by the DSC module that the button doesn't mask.
We may have occasionally spun an inside tire, but not every time. Sometimes I'll just wait until the wheel is nearly straight to apply more throttle, and it will still cut with throttle application.

We pull over 1g lateral, and it only happens after sustained cornering, not after quick maneuvers. All of my videos from Saturday were corrupt, so I don't have a good example (you can hear the car pop and stutter when it happens). If it is g-force induced, is there any hope of it getting tuned out?

Old 03-25-2016, 05:51 PM   #6
Approved MSF Vendor

Steve@VersaTune is the leader of the worldSteve@VersaTune is the leader of the worldSteve@VersaTune is the leader of the worldSteve@VersaTune is the leader of the worldSteve@VersaTune is the leader of the worldSteve@VersaTune is the leader of the worldSteve@VersaTune is the leader of the worldSteve@VersaTune is the leader of the worldSteve@VersaTune is the leader of the worldSteve@VersaTune is the leader of the worldSteve@VersaTune is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

I'm looking at it. I have an idea that I need to do some testing with.

Lead Tuner
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Steve@VersaTune For This Useful Post:
Enki (03-25-2016), phate (03-25-2016), Tomas (03-30-2016), xfeejayx (03-28-2016)
 Old 03-25-2016, 06:15 PM   #7
Eth Fiend

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

I'm looking at it. I have an idea that I need to do some testing with.
Awesome, thanks. We autocross every 2 weeks or so during the season, so if you need testing done I can help with whatever you need.

The Following User Says Thank You to phate For This Useful Post:
Enki (03-25-2016)
 Old 03-28-2016, 05:54 AM   #8

xfeejayx is the leader of the worldxfeejayx is the leader of the worldxfeejayx is the leader of the worldxfeejayx is the leader of the worldxfeejayx is the leader of the worldxfeejayx is the leader of the worldxfeejayx is the leader of the worldxfeejayx is the leader of the worldxfeejayx is the leader of the worldxfeejayx is the leader of the worldxfeejayx is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,694 Times in 980 Posts
Groans: 78
Groaned at 33 Times in 28 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Leave it to phate to find a lateral G force limit.

In for testing if you need/want/would like a second car.
xfeejayx is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xfeejayx For This Useful Post:
Enki (03-28-2016), MS3Shadow (03-28-2016), phate (03-28-2016), WetzMS3 (03-28-2016)
 Old 03-28-2016, 06:27 AM   #9
Eth Fiend

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to phate For This Useful Post:
Enki (03-28-2016), Hargarbl (04-03-2016), WetzMS3 (03-28-2016), xfeejayx (03-28-2016)
 Old 03-30-2016, 10:05 AM   #10
Eth Fiend

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

We're autocrossing on Sunday, again. Steve, if you would like us to try anything or capture anything specific in the data, let us know and we'll do it! I'll have my accelerometer logging this time around, so that data should be available, too.

Old 03-30-2016, 10:20 AM   #11
Approved MSF Vendor

Not Ranked  0 score     

Working on a new build for you with some new tables.

Lead Tuner
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Steve@VersaTune For This Useful Post:
Enki (03-30-2016), mazdakaps (03-31-2016), meicalnissyen (08-28-2016), MS3Shadow (04-01-2016), phate (03-30-2016), Polish_Eagle (03-30-2016), SofaKingAwesome (03-30-2016), WetzMS3 (03-30-2016), xfeejayx (03-30-2016)
 Old 04-01-2016, 05:17 AM   #12
Approved MSF Vendor

Not Ranked  0 score     

Sent you a link to a new VT to test. Check your spam folder if you don't see it.

Lead Tuner
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Steve@VersaTune For This Useful Post:
Enki (04-01-2016), MS3Shadow (04-01-2016), phate (04-01-2016), SofaKingAwesome (04-01-2016), WetzMS3 (04-01-2016), xfeejayx (04-01-2016)
 Old 04-03-2016, 09:15 PM   #13
Approved MSF Vendor

Not Ranked  0 score     

Any improvement?

Lead Tuner
The Following User Says Thank You to Steve@VersaTune For This Useful Post:
phate (04-04-2016)
 Old 04-04-2016, 06:42 AM   #14
Eth Fiend

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Any improvement?
No, still cutting after long left handers. I'll send (or post) data logs and the tune file for you guys to check out. Long day yesterday, still went fast enough to take the class

Enki (04-04-2016), SofaKingAwesome (04-05-2016)
 Old 04-04-2016, 08:22 PM   #15
Eth Fiend

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Any improvement?
I've attached all of the logs from Sunday. Here's the summary (included in the .rar):

Essentially, I took anything and everything that might be causing an issue out of the tune. Tune file included, please let me know if I missed any tables that you were thinking of.

You can see and hear in this video around 32s where it happens after the big left hander:

Attached Files
File Type: rar 20160403 Autocross.rar (824.8 KB, 13 views)

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to phate For This Useful Post:
Enki (04-04-2016), kolosok17 (04-08-2016), SofaKingAwesome (04-05-2016)
 Old 04-04-2016, 08:34 PM   #16

Enki has disabled reputation
Thanked 19,288 Times in 4,841 Posts
Groans: 189
Groaned at 40 Times in 36 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Christ almighty.
kolosok17 (04-08-2016), phate (04-04-2016)
 Old 04-05-2016, 03:26 AM   #17
KCi

KCi has a reputation beyond reputeKCi has a reputation beyond reputeKCi has a reputation beyond reputeKCi has a reputation beyond reputeKCi has a reputation beyond reputeKCi has a reputation beyond reputeKCi has a reputation beyond reputeKCi has a reputation beyond reputeKCi has a reputation beyond reputeKCi has a reputation beyond reputeKCi has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

Off topic: The video log looks cool. What software / hardware is this?
KCi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to KCi For This Useful Post:
phate (04-05-2016)
 Old 04-05-2016, 06:13 AM   #18
Eth Fiend

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by KCi View Post
Off topic: The video log looks cool. What software / hardware is this?
Race Render 3 is the video software. It can handle time based data, so data logs are perfect to overlay. In my case, I have a GoPro taking video, VT logs exported to CSV format, and a GCDC 3-axis 2g accelerometer for the G-G plot (smoothed from 128Hz sample rate in this case).

The Following User Says Thank You to phate For This Useful Post:
KCi (04-05-2016)
 Old 04-05-2016, 01:48 PM   #19
Eth Fiend

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

@mazdakaps you might need to download it again
WetzMS3 likes this.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to phate For This Useful Post:
Enki (04-05-2016), mazdakaps (04-05-2016), MS3Shadow (04-06-2016), SofaKingAwesome (04-05-2016), WetzMS3 (04-05-2016)
 Old 04-05-2016, 11:52 PM   #20

mazdakaps has a reputation beyond reputemazdakaps has a reputation beyond reputemazdakaps has a reputation beyond reputemazdakaps has a reputation beyond reputemazdakaps has a reputation beyond reputemazdakaps has a reputation beyond reputemazdakaps has a reputation beyond reputemazdakaps has a reputation beyond reputemazdakaps has a reputation beyond reputemazdakaps has a reputation beyond reputemazdakaps has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

Lol how did this happen? I only download it once. Oh well!!!
phate (04-06-2016)
 Old 04-06-2016, 08:05 AM   #21
Tachyonic Moderator

MS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the world
Thanked 3,693 Times in 1,891 Posts
Groans: 283
Groaned at 20 Times in 16 Posts

Originally Posted by mazdakaps View Post
Lol how did this happen? I only download it once. Oh well!!!
If the downloader uses multi-threading to increase downloads, it'll appears as a another download for each connection.

sent from my Nexus 6P
BNR S4, XSPower v3 Exhaust Manifold w/ Tial 44mm EWG Cobb accessport V3, Dizzy Tune in progress CP-e stage2 rmm, tmic, hpfp JBR boost tubes, Tru-3.5in Intake inside a Corksport Cold Air Box, Catless Downpipe & Racepipe, bypass hose, hood scoop, BPV, hood struts, stubby antenna, Aluminum Skid Plate, EBCS, 3.5BAR MAP Sensor, Magnaflow Catback Exhaust DM Full EGR Delete, Passenger Motor Mount, Transmission Motor Mount., Coolant Bypass, VTCS Delete, NGK ILTR6A-7G ,G-LOC R6 Brake pads and Centric High Carbon brake rotors Looks: 25% tint front, 5% back, Heat-blocking front windshield film Escort Passport Max360, RGBW Halos/Demon Eyes 20'' LED Light bar

Use my Updated Custom Google Search to search this forum since the advanced search here is broken
MS3Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MS3Shadow For This Useful Post:
Enki (04-06-2016), mazdakaps (04-06-2016)
 Old 04-08-2016, 12:56 PM   #22

xfeejayx is the leader of the worldxfeejayx is the leader of the worldxfeejayx is the leader of the worldxfeejayx is the leader of the worldxfeejayx is the leader of the worldxfeejayx is the leader of the worldxfeejayx is the leader of the worldxfeejayx is the leader of the worldxfeejayx is the leader of the worldxfeejayx is the leader of the worldxfeejayx is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

@Steve@VersaTune;
Weather depending, racing this weekend. Anything specific you want to see? Will attempt phate type log, but...slower.
The Following User Says Thank You to xfeejayx For This Useful Post:
phate (04-08-2016)
 Old 04-08-2016, 01:27 PM   #23
Approved MSF Vendor

Not Ranked  0 score     

Nothing right now. I am still looking. Thanks for the offer.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Lead Tuner
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steve@VersaTune For This Useful Post:
phate (04-08-2016), xfeejayx (04-08-2016)
 Old 04-11-2016, 09:24 PM   #24
Eth Fiend

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

@xfeejayx, have you gotten any cuts in either of the 6's?

@Steve@VersaTune, I'll be autocrossing again this coming Sunday, do you want me to test any tables or grab different fields in the data logs?

Old 04-12-2016, 03:59 AM   #25

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by phate View Post
@xfeejayx, have you gotten any cuts in either of the 6's?

@Steve@VersaTune, I'll be autocrossing again this coming Sunday, do you want me to test any tables or grab different fields in the data logs?
Hadn't been looking. Was going to look specifically for it this past weekend, but got rained out.

Have an ax Saturday, and potentially one Sunday.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
phate (04-12-2016)
 Old 04-12-2016, 11:57 PM   #26
Approved MSF Vendor

Not Ranked  0 score     

A beta is in the works. Should have something to you shortly.

Lead Tuner
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Steve@VersaTune For This Useful Post:
mazdakaps (04-13-2016), mituc (04-14-2016), phate (04-13-2016), Polish_Eagle (04-13-2016), WetzMS3 (04-13-2016), xfeejayx (04-13-2016)
 Old 04-19-2016, 09:10 AM   #27
Eth Fiend

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

May have found the culprit and might owe the VT guys some beers for creating extra work. I popped a P2088 code a few weeks ago, but cleared it because it was pretty random. It came back after the car was cutting especially hard this weekend, so thought I better check it out...

I'll repin tonight and see how it goes.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to phate For This Useful Post:
broda (04-19-2016), Code Monkey (04-19-2016), Enki (04-19-2016), mazdakaps (04-20-2016), Nliiitend1 (04-19-2016), SofaKingAwesome (05-03-2016), Ugnius@VersaTune (04-22-2016), WetzMS3 (04-19-2016)
 Old 04-19-2016, 10:13 AM   #28

Not Ranked  0 score     

Just checked our logs from the weekend. No RTP reduction below 6k; slaloms, sweepers, whatever. I imagine this will address your issue.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xfeejayx For This Useful Post:
nindoja (04-20-2016), Nliiitend1 (04-19-2016), phate (04-19-2016), SofaKingAwesome (05-03-2016)
 Old 04-20-2016, 04:12 PM   #29
Eth Fiend

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

I reworked that connector and the car is pulling cleanly now in straight lines. Dragon this weekend, then another autocross the weekend after. I'm going to revert back to the current public release of VT and my old tune to test things out. Hopefully everything is fixed!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to phate For This Useful Post:
Enki (04-20-2016), Nliiitend1 (04-22-2016), Ugnius@VersaTune (04-22-2016)
 Old 05-02-2016, 11:24 AM   #30
Eth Fiend

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

I won't call yesterday's event conclusive, because there weren't any long left handers. But, the car pulled cleanly every time we asked for it

Next event in 2 weeks.

Enki (05-02-2016), SofaKingAwesome (05-03-2016)
 Old 05-03-2016, 12:49 PM   #31

MSP6 is the leader of the worldMSP6 is the leader of the worldMSP6 is the leader of the worldMSP6 is the leader of the worldMSP6 is the leader of the worldMSP6 is the leader of the worldMSP6 is the leader of the worldMSP6 is the leader of the worldMSP6 is the leader of the worldMSP6 is the leader of the worldMSP6 is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,602 Times in 600 Posts
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Shouldn't you be Skyping with Fiat right now??

Enki - "High mixes of corn = all the wastegate all the time for great justice."
MSP6 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MSP6 For This Useful Post:
phate (05-03-2016)
 Old 05-03-2016, 12:56 PM   #32

c_bye is a splendid one to beholdc_bye is a splendid one to beholdc_bye is a splendid one to beholdc_bye is a splendid one to beholdc_bye is a splendid one to beholdc_bye is a splendid one to beholdc_bye is a splendid one to behold
Not Ranked  0 score     

I get this cut-off on sweeping turns on power as well.

I haven't done this, but I've heard you have to completely disable the SWAS sensor which is under the steering column but you need to remove all the shrouding to get to it.

What I've done is on startup hold the DSC button and that will disable both DSC and Traction Control. I've gotten good results this way, but you have to be careful of lift-off oversteer!
2008 Cosmic Blue MS3 GT // CS TD05-18G Turbo // Freektuned //Denso ITV22 // CS DP // CS 3.5" Full Intake // CS 3.5 Bar Map // CNT Catback // CS HPFP // JBR FMIC Piping // Treadstone TR8 FMIC // CS OCC // CS Heat Sheilds // CS boost hoses // CS ECU relocation // Cobb AP3 // Cobb RMM // HKS SSQV 4 // CS Short Shifter // CS Short Shift plate // Fifteen52 18x9 Tarmacs // Hankook RS3 235/40 // Koni Yellows // GC Coilovers // CS F&R Sway Bars // CS front Endlinks // Whiteline rear Endlinks // GC bump stops // CS mid chassis brace // Megan front H brace // CS rear strut tower bar // Stoptech rotors/pads/ss lines // DG carbon spoiler // DG carbon bumper cover // V2 Side Skirts // STi Lip // CS Antenna // CS Lisence plate relocator // CS LED Fogs // PIAA yellow high beams // Pioneer NEX-7100 // Prosport Premium gauges (Boost/OP/OT) // CP-E Gauge Pod // TWM Shift Knob // Sparco Pedals // Royal Purple 5w/30
c_bye is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says NO Thank You to c_bye For This Un-useful Post:
SofaKingAwesome (05-03-2016)
 Old 05-03-2016, 01:12 PM   #33

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by c_bye View Post

I haven't done this, but I've heard you have to completely disable the SWAS sensor which is under the steering column but you need to remove all the shrouding to get to it.

What I've done is on startup hold the DSC button and that will disable both DSC and Traction Control. I've gotten good results this way, but you have to be careful of lift-off oversteer!
You're likely just getting traction/stability control action mid corner when DSC is on. Most people probably don't even know what SWAS cut feels like. It's like turbo lag more than cut.

Don't have to hold button on MS6, just tap it. It does NOT disable SWAS cut.

Disabling that sensor does more than just disable SWAS, I think.

phate (05-03-2016)
 Old 05-03-2016, 02:29 PM   #34
Eth Fiend

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by MSP6 View Post
Shouldn't you be Skyping with Fiat right now??
Done!

Check here. MS6 is a little different.

Old 05-03-2016, 03:42 PM   #35

c_bye is a splendid one to beholdc_bye is a splendid one to beholdc_bye is a splendid one to beholdc_bye is a splendid one to beholdc_bye is a splendid one to beholdc_bye is a splendid one to beholdc_bye is a splendid one to behold
Not Ranked  0 score     

Done!

Check here. MS6 is a little different.
Ah I see, disregard what I said before then. I can only speak for the MS3.
2008 Cosmic Blue MS3 GT // CS TD05-18G Turbo // Freektuned //Denso ITV22 // CS DP // CS 3.5" Full Intake // CS 3.5 Bar Map // CNT Catback // CS HPFP // JBR FMIC Piping // Treadstone TR8 FMIC // CS OCC // CS Heat Sheilds // CS boost hoses // CS ECU relocation // Cobb AP3 // Cobb RMM // HKS SSQV 4 // CS Short Shifter // CS Short Shift plate // Fifteen52 18x9 Tarmacs // Hankook RS3 235/40 // Koni Yellows // GC Coilovers // CS F&R Sway Bars // CS front Endlinks // Whiteline rear Endlinks // GC bump stops // CS mid chassis brace // Megan front H brace // CS rear strut tower bar // Stoptech rotors/pads/ss lines // DG carbon spoiler // DG carbon bumper cover // V2 Side Skirts // STi Lip // CS Antenna // CS Lisence plate relocator // CS LED Fogs // PIAA yellow high beams // Pioneer NEX-7100 // Prosport Premium gauges (Boost/OP/OT) // CP-E Gauge Pod // TWM Shift Knob // Sparco Pedals // Royal Purple 5w/30
The Following User Says Thank You to c_bye For This Useful Post:
phate (05-03-2016)
 Old 05-03-2016, 03:54 PM   #36

Polish_Eagle is the leader of the worldPolish_Eagle is the leader of the worldPolish_Eagle is the leader of the worldPolish_Eagle is the leader of the worldPolish_Eagle is the leader of the worldPolish_Eagle is the leader of the worldPolish_Eagle is the leader of the worldPolish_Eagle is the leader of the worldPolish_Eagle is the leader of the worldPolish_Eagle is the leader of the worldPolish_Eagle is the leader of the world
Groans: 3
Not Ranked  0 score     

My 2011 MS3 suffers from powerless mid corner (rich AFR's and little power), once I straighten the wheel out I feel full power. I then disable my SWAS with the switch I wired in and the powerloss no longer happens.
CPE HPFP - CPE Catted Downpipe - CPE Catback Exhaust - 3" ETS TMIC - Cobb RMM - AEM Boost Gauge & Vent Pod - CANBus Triple - Corksport BPV - Corksport hood strut - Corksport RSB - Corksport Short Shifter - HTP 3.5" Intake - Damond TMM - Damond Vented CC - Vented Oil Cap - Tokay v2 Seals - GTX3067R - Damond PCV Plate - Built Engine (Manley Rods, 88mm Supertech 4032 Piston) -
Polish_Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-03-2016, 04:33 PM   #37

Enki has disabled reputation
Thanked 19,288 Times in 4,841 Posts
Groans: 189
Groaned at 40 Times in 36 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Ah I see, disregard what I said before then. I can only speak for the MS3.
From what I remember, holding the button only turns on the lights for testing and doesn't actually fully disable anything. I've had my light come on simply because I hit the button too fast after starting it, no holding needed. Car didn't behave any differently either.
 Old 05-03-2016, 05:00 PM   #38

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Enki View Post
From what I remember, holding the button only turns on the lights for testing and doesn't actually fully disable anything. I've had my light come on simply because I hit the button too fast after starting it, no holding needed. Car didn't behave any differently either.
Right, like I said you have to physically unplug it under the dash for it to actually disable.

It was probably just me, but I did notice the back end stepping out a bit more on track than with both DSC off and traction control light on.
 Old 05-24-2016, 08:49 AM   #39
Eth Fiend

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

No dice on the connector being the culprit. I flashed back to the pre-beta tune and autocrossed yesterday with a HUGE nascar style left handed oval. After straightening out into the next section, the car cut out just like it used to.

I'll work back through to see if I can find a fix. I'll start with the tables that became available in 1.10.11, then move to the tables available in 1.10.13.

Video of the course. Too much wind noise to hear the cut, this time.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Fuel Cut.jpg (275.0 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg Fuel Cut2.jpg (288.3 KB, 17 views)
Attached Files
File Type: zip VersaTuner Logs20160522.zip (148.3 KB, 0 views)

Code Monkey (05-24-2016), Enki (05-24-2016)
 Old 05-25-2016, 05:18 AM   #40

Not Ranked  0 score     

No dice on the connector being the culprit. I flashed back to the pre-beta tune and autocrossed yesterday with a HUGE nascar style left handed oval. After straightening out into the next section, the car cut out just like it used to.

I'll work back through to see if I can find a fix. I'll start with the tables that became available in 1.10.11, then move to the tables available in 1.10.13.

Video of the course. Too much wind noise to hear the cut, this time.

http://youtu.be/MuFV8qb6Ohk
I briefly looked at the logs from our last ax, didn't see any cut after the left sweeper. Will go through them in more detail.