register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3 MZR Gen2 Forums (2010-2013)
> 2010 MS3 - Appearance > Exterior

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By cyclist20
  • 1 Post By Biobandit
  • 1 Post By monkey.bones.007
  • 1 Post By monkey.bones.007

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 08-10-2017, 01:03 PM   #1

DiosXmakinA has a spectacular aura aboutDiosXmakinA has a spectacular aura about
Groans: 0
Groaned at 4 Times in 1 Post
(Thread Starter)
Neutral  +1 score     
Talking MS3 eBay lip kit

Hey guys i just wanted to share to my fellow genpu owners. Maybe some of you guys might be interested.

IMG_6049.JPG

IMG_6050.JPG

MS Style Front Lip (Urethane) Fits 10-13 Mazda MazdaSpeed 3 5dr | eBay
DiosXmakinA is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-10-2017, 01:46 PM   #2

Coltzxli is a splendid one to beholdColtzxli is a splendid one to beholdColtzxli is a splendid one to beholdColtzxli is a splendid one to beholdColtzxli is a splendid one to beholdColtzxli is a splendid one to beholdColtzxli is a splendid one to behold
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Looks good
Coltzxli is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Coltzxli For This Useful Post:
DiosXmakinA (08-10-2017)
 Old 08-10-2017, 01:57 PM   #3

cyclist20 is the leader of the worldcyclist20 is the leader of the worldcyclist20 is the leader of the worldcyclist20 is the leader of the worldcyclist20 is the leader of the worldcyclist20 is the leader of the worldcyclist20 is the leader of the worldcyclist20 is the leader of the worldcyclist20 is the leader of the worldcyclist20 is the leader of the worldcyclist20 is the leader of the world
Neutral  -1 score     

OMG, you found a lip for the PU. Thanks so much I never would have known about this b/c it is no where to be found anywhere on the forums at all.

At least you attached pictures.
speed3okie and Biobandit like this.
CNT:Catted DP
Treadstone TR8 with CX piping
CP-e: Stage II RMM
HTP:3" intake
Stratified: 3port, Guardian Angel
JBR RSB, Shifter Bushings, EGR Delete/Blockoff
Matt Damond:OCC, PMM
UR Axleback
Rice: Corksprt CF Hoodscoop & Spoiler // 5mm spacers // Bayson R lip // Bayson R GV grill // Okiefam powercoated VC, coil and HPFP covers

Coming Soon: Full Race Exhaust Manifold
Tuned by Purple Drank
cyclist20 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cyclist20 For This Useful Post:
Chef_A2 (08-10-2017), monkey.bones.007 (08-10-2017)
 Old 08-10-2017, 02:10 PM   #4

Coltzxli is a splendid one to beholdColtzxli is a splendid one to beholdColtzxli is a splendid one to beholdColtzxli is a splendid one to beholdColtzxli is a splendid one to beholdColtzxli is a splendid one to beholdColtzxli is a splendid one to behold
Not Ranked  0 score     

@DiosXmakinA

MS Style Front Lip (Urethane) Fits 10-13 Mazda MazdaSpeed 3 5dr | eBay[/QUOTE]

Originally Posted by cyclist20 View Post
OMG, you found a lip for the PU. Thanks so much I never would have known about this b/c it is no where to be found anywhere on the forums at all.

Welcome to the 95% of people on here. Everyones oatmeal has been pissed in on MSforums.
 Old 08-10-2017, 02:11 PM   #5

Biobandit is the leader of the worldBiobandit is the leader of the worldBiobandit is the leader of the worldBiobandit is the leader of the worldBiobandit is the leader of the worldBiobandit is the leader of the worldBiobandit is the leader of the worldBiobandit is the leader of the worldBiobandit is the leader of the worldBiobandit is the leader of the worldBiobandit is the leader of the world
Groans: 2
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

You're so cute when you're sarcastic

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk
speed3okie likes this.
Biobandit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Biobandit For This Useful Post:
Chef_A2 (08-10-2017), cyclist20 (08-10-2017), monkey.bones.007 (08-10-2017)
 Old 08-10-2017, 02:38 PM   #6

monkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,383 Times in 1,891 Posts
Groans: 98
Groaned at 296 Times in 73 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

@DiosXmakinA; have you seen the og mudbone lip?

crapatalk it sucks for free
Biobandit likes this.
monkey.bones.007 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to monkey.bones.007 For This Useful Post:
cyclist20 (08-13-2017)
 Old 08-10-2017, 02:50 PM   #7

DiosXmakinA has a spectacular aura aboutDiosXmakinA has a spectacular aura about
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Welcome to the 95% of people on here. Everyones oatmeal has been pissed in on MSforums.[/QUOTE]

I know right! Oh well I cant really blame these people who has personality issues. Lol anyway thanks man!

Originally Posted by monkey.bones.007 View Post
@DiosXmakinA; have you seen the og mudbone lip? crapatalk it sucks for free
maybe your mom did

Last edited by DiosXmakinA; 08-10-2017 at 02:50 PM. Reason: MSF Database - Automerged Doublepost
 Old 08-10-2017, 03:16 PM   #8

monkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by DiosXmakinA View Post
Welcome to the 95% of people on here. Everyones oatmeal has been pissed in on MSforums.
I know right! Oh well I cant really blame these people who has personality issues. Lol anyway thanks man!

maybe your mom did[/QUOTE]Good burn there. I'm pretty sure you liked googling it.

Biobandit likes this.
 Old 08-10-2017, 04:02 PM   #9

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by monkey.bones.007 View Post
I know right! Oh well I cant really blame these people who has personality issues. Lol anyway thanks man! maybe your mom did
Good burn there. I'm pretty sure you liked googling it. crapatalk it sucks for free[/QUOTE] Lol! I expected worst! Not trying to be a dick man. I was just trying to share but i guess you get burn down trying to be nice!
 Old 08-10-2017, 04:07 PM   #10

cyclist20 is the leader of the worldcyclist20 is the leader of the worldcyclist20 is the leader of the worldcyclist20 is the leader of the worldcyclist20 is the leader of the worldcyclist20 is the leader of the worldcyclist20 is the leader of the worldcyclist20 is the leader of the worldcyclist20 is the leader of the worldcyclist20 is the leader of the worldcyclist20 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

maybe your mom did[/QUOTE]

Oh, please tell me what personality issues we have? Are you a trained mental health professional? Tell me my DSM diagnosis.
UR Axleback
Rice: Corksprt CF Hoodscoop & Spoiler // 5mm spacers // Bayson R lip // Bayson R GV grill // Okiefam powercoated VC, coil and HPFP covers

Tuned by Purple Drank
The Following User Says Thank You to cyclist20 For This Useful Post:
monkey.bones.007 (08-10-2017)
 Old 08-10-2017, 04:13 PM   #11

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

I know right! Oh well I cant really blame these people who has personality issues. Lol anyway thanks man! maybe your mom did
Oh, please tell me what personality issues we have? Are you a trained mental health professional? Tell me my DSM diagnosis.[/QUOTE] ooooppps! Butthurt alert!
 Old 08-10-2017, 04:44 PM   #12

Not Ranked  0 score     

Oh, please tell me what personality issues we have? Are you a trained mental health professional? Tell me my DSM diagnosis.
ooooppps! Butthurt alert![/QUOTE]

First, how do you know how i like my sex? Second, your inability to search for personality diagnosis is only usurped by your inability to spend any of your 4 years on this forum paying attention. You and the guy asking how to paint silicone couplers belong on mazda247. I don't profess to know everything, but sheesh.

I'm glad you like your lip. I like mine. But 4 years on here you ought to know these things. No need to clutter up our dead platform information respiratory.
UR Axleback

Tuned by Purple Drank
 Old 08-10-2017, 04:45 PM   #13

Not Ranked  0 score     

ooooppps! Butthurt alert![/QUOTE]Can you please ask some more easily searchable questions on msf please? We need more useless clutter around here. Maybe something about painting calipers or painting silicone tubing. Maybe something about how big of a sub box you can get in your hatch. I bet really big...

The Following User Says Thank You to monkey.bones.007 For This Useful Post:
cyclist20 (08-10-2017)
 Old 08-10-2017, 04:52 PM   #14

Not Ranked  0 score     

Here I can help
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Coltzxli For This Useful Post:
cyclist20 (08-10-2017), monkey.bones.007 (08-10-2017)
 Old 08-10-2017, 05:44 PM   #15

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

ooooppps! Butthurt alert!
First, how do you know how i like my sex? Second, your inability to search for personality diagnosis is only usurped by your inability to spend any of your 4 years on this forum paying attention. You and the guy asking how to paint silicone couplers belong on mazda247. I don't profess to know everything, but sheesh. I'm glad you like your lip. I like mine. But 4 years on here you ought to know these things. No need to clutter up our dead platform information respiratory.[/QUOTE] First of all im not on this page constantly like you do! I was stationed overseas for the past 3 years while fuckers like you enjoy civilian job! Second, thats why i dont ask silly questions because i do search and look for answers, i learned that a long time ago. Third i just posted "i just want to share" there's no part in my post that i needed to search! Fourth, there is no need to be a douchebag! If you didnt like my post then just dont read my thread and move on with your business.
 Old 08-10-2017, 06:17 PM   #16

Not Ranked  0 score     

First, how do you know how i like my sex? Second, your inability to search for personality diagnosis is only usurped by your inability to spend any of your 4 years on this forum paying attention. You and the guy asking how to paint silicone couplers belong on mazda247. I don't profess to know everything, but sheesh. I'm glad you like your lip. I like mine. But 4 years on here you ought to know these things. No need to clutter up our dead platform information respiratory.
First of all im not on this page constantly like you do! I was stationed overseas for the past 3 years while fuckers like you enjoy civilian job! Second, thats why i dont ask silly questions because i do search and look for answers, i learned that a long time ago. Third i just posted "i just want to share" there's no part in my post that i needed to search! Fourth, there is no need to be a douchebag! If you didnt like my post then just dont read my thread and move on with your business.[/QUOTE]
Thank you for your service.

Next, "ooooppps! Butthurt alert."
UR Axleback

Tuned by Purple Drank
 Old 08-10-2017, 08:14 PM   #17

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

First of all im not on this page constantly like you do! I was stationed overseas for the past 3 years while fuckers like you enjoy civilian job! Second, thats why i dont ask silly questions because i do search and look for answers, i learned that a long time ago. Third i just posted "i just want to share" there's no part in my post that i needed to search! Fourth, there is no need to be a douchebag! If you didnt like my post then just dont read my thread and move on with your business.
Thank you for your service. Next, "ooooppps! Butthurt alert."[/QUOTE] lol!
The Following User Says Thank You to DiosXmakinA For This Useful Post:
cyclist20 (08-11-2017)
 Old 08-13-2017, 05:51 AM   #18

PlatinumCore16 will become famous soon enoughPlatinumCore16 will become famous soon enough
Not Ranked  0 score     

First, how do you know how i like my sex? Second, your inability to search for personality diagnosis is only usurped by your inability to spend any of your 4 years on this forum paying attention. You and the guy asking how to paint silicone couplers belong on mazda247. I don't profess to know everything, but sheesh. I'm glad you like your lip. I like mine. But 4 years on here you ought to know these things. No need to clutter up our dead platform information respiratory.
First of all im not on this page constantly like you do! I was stationed overseas for the past 3 years while fuckers like you enjoy civilian job! Second, thats why i dont ask silly questions because i do search and look for answers, i learned that a long time ago. Third i just posted "i just want to share" there's no part in my post that i needed to search! Fourth, there is no need to be a douchebag! If you didnt like my post then just dont read my thread and move on with your business.[/QUOTE]Oh shut it. Don't get me wrong, I am grateful to every American that serves in the forces, but don't shove it in people's faces like "I fought for your freedom!" Yea, you served, thank you.

Ask all my military friends, they hate people like you.

Sent from my pocket computer that has more raw processing power than the space shuttle. But it took people to space...
PlatinumCore16 is offline   Reply With Quote