register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
Mazdaspeed Forums Knowledge Base
>
Mazdaspeed Forums Knowledge Base (Gen1 - Gen 2)
> Start Here

Start Here This will all be renamed once we compile everything

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
View Poll Results: Why did you decide to kick down a few bucks?
Unbiased vendor reviews (couldn't be done if vendors ran the show) 22 47.83%
payback for the great how to's 29 63.04%
saved $ on installs, and wanted to give something back 19 41.30%
access to buy and sell threads 19 41.30%
hot naked chics 16 34.78%
raffle system 5 10.87%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 07-17-2011, 06:35 AM   #1

rfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the world
Thanked 33,217 Times in 10,050 Posts
Groans: 298
Groaned at 292 Times in 196 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default Top 5 reasons to donate to MSF and go VIP.

Last edited by rfinkle2; 02-22-2016 at 07:05 AM.
 Old 07-17-2011, 06:45 AM   #2

rfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the world
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Could a mod change the ability to vote for more than 1 option?

Sorry guys.
 Old 07-17-2011, 06:50 AM   #3

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

AND... I jacked it up considering there are 6 options and I posted the thread title as "top 5 reasons"...

Epic poll posting fail...
 Old 07-17-2011, 06:51 AM   #4

Whiteboy is the leader of the worldWhiteboy is the leader of the worldWhiteboy is the leader of the worldWhiteboy is the leader of the worldWhiteboy is the leader of the worldWhiteboy is the leader of the worldWhiteboy is the leader of the worldWhiteboy is the leader of the worldWhiteboy is the leader of the worldWhiteboy is the leader of the worldWhiteboy is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,892 Times in 588 Posts
Groans: 142
Groaned at 36 Times in 24 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Epic Fail!
~My Mod List: ETS TMIC; CP-E SRI; COBB TIP; CP-E DP; CP-E RMM; CP-E Safe Seals; ITV-22's; GHL SS CBE; TWM STS w/bushings; Autotech HPFP Internals; AP (Stratified by Lex); Matt Damond OCC; CP-E Triple Gauge Pod w/ Prosport Premium Boost, AFR, and Oil Pressure Gauges; JBR Eliminator Shift Knob~
 Old 07-17-2011, 06:52 AM   #5

mazdaspdmike is the leader of the worldmazdaspdmike is the leader of the worldmazdaspdmike is the leader of the worldmazdaspdmike is the leader of the worldmazdaspdmike is the leader of the worldmazdaspdmike is the leader of the worldmazdaspdmike is the leader of the worldmazdaspdmike is the leader of the worldmazdaspdmike is the leader of the worldmazdaspdmike is the leader of the worldmazdaspdmike is the leader of the world
Groans: 14
Groaned at 50 Times in 30 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Access to resources like the shop manual for our cars that would otherwise be much more costly.
 Old 07-17-2011, 06:53 AM   #6

Monotonous ONE is the leader of the worldMonotonous ONE is the leader of the worldMonotonous ONE is the leader of the worldMonotonous ONE is the leader of the worldMonotonous ONE is the leader of the worldMonotonous ONE is the leader of the worldMonotonous ONE is the leader of the worldMonotonous ONE is the leader of the worldMonotonous ONE is the leader of the worldMonotonous ONE is the leader of the worldMonotonous ONE is the leader of the world
Thanked 9,066 Times in 2,314 Posts
Groans: 819
Groaned at 86 Times in 66 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

those are all good reasons aside from the raffle...not enough experience of it in action to have an opinion

but i cant even begin to explain how much money and time i have saved from this place.
 Old 07-17-2011, 07:01 AM   #7

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by mazdaspdmike View Post
Access to resources like the shop manual for our cars that would otherwise be much more costly.
I added that option, and hopefully, the mods will clean the poll up some.
 Old 07-17-2011, 08:53 AM   #8

xfeejayx is the leader of the worldxfeejayx is the leader of the worldxfeejayx is the leader of the worldxfeejayx is the leader of the worldxfeejayx is the leader of the worldxfeejayx is the leader of the worldxfeejayx is the leader of the worldxfeejayx is the leader of the worldxfeejayx is the leader of the worldxfeejayx is the leader of the worldxfeejayx is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,692 Times in 979 Posts
Groans: 78
Groaned at 33 Times in 28 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Fink, add the "entertainment option"

my first $10 was donated cuz phailly and lenny were going at it on a brownie in da shout (and at each other).

oh, but phillyB is gone, and lenny transformed into rodrigo...and we can't go off on brownies anymore. fuck my $10
 Old 07-17-2011, 08:59 AM   #9

4G63 is the leader of the world4G63 is the leader of the world4G63 is the leader of the world4G63 is the leader of the world4G63 is the leader of the world4G63 is the leader of the world4G63 is the leader of the world4G63 is the leader of the world4G63 is the leader of the world4G63 is the leader of the world4G63 is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,043 Times in 786 Posts
Groans: 123
Groaned at 157 Times in 79 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Cause I love this community. Leaving the Speed 3 soon but I'll never leave MSF to many day to day laughs from this place and too many friends made

BUILD PLANS: LR 2.0/2.4, 6466, 800+whp. Shooting for 9s at full weight. Time is on my side, gonna take forever.

Old: 2009 White MS3. Fully bolted and tuned. Sold
 Old 07-17-2011, 09:05 AM   #10

predapio is the leader of the worldpredapio is the leader of the worldpredapio is the leader of the worldpredapio is the leader of the worldpredapio is the leader of the worldpredapio is the leader of the worldpredapio is the leader of the worldpredapio is the leader of the worldpredapio is the leader of the worldpredapio is the leader of the worldpredapio is the leader of the world
Thanked 45,196 Times in 6,409 Posts
Groans: 309
Groaned at 206 Times in 116 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I come on here because I'm broke and unemployed. This place is cheaper than strip clubs.

Oh and some of the fags on here are actually cool enough to let me fail at wrenching on their cars.

Dash08: I don't see the whole pedophile thing, But Predapio is a dirty old bastard. So, I wouldn't rule it out entirely.
That's also why he fits in here. We're all a bunch of filthy, perverted, arrogant, pessimistic, self-righteous assholes who find entertainment at other peoples expense.
What a lovable bunch we are!!
 Old 07-17-2011, 09:09 AM   #11

KusteLokal is the leader of the worldKusteLokal is the leader of the worldKusteLokal is the leader of the worldKusteLokal is the leader of the worldKusteLokal is the leader of the worldKusteLokal is the leader of the worldKusteLokal is the leader of the worldKusteLokal is the leader of the worldKusteLokal is the leader of the worldKusteLokal is the leader of the worldKusteLokal is the leader of the world
Thanked 3,670 Times in 1,347 Posts
Groans: 124
Groaned at 8 Times in 6 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by predapio View Post
I come on here because I'm broke and unemployed. This place is cheaper than strip clubs.

Oh and some of the fags on here are actually cool enough to let me fail at wrenching on their cars.
+1
I come on here to meet people to help me with any questions i have for my car. Hell yesterday had about 3 guys help me with a FMIC install.

1995 Miata 1.8
2006 MS6 Sold
 Old 07-17-2011, 09:13 AM   #12

predapio is the leader of the worldpredapio is the leader of the worldpredapio is the leader of the worldpredapio is the leader of the worldpredapio is the leader of the worldpredapio is the leader of the worldpredapio is the leader of the worldpredapio is the leader of the worldpredapio is the leader of the worldpredapio is the leader of the worldpredapio is the leader of the world
Thanked 45,196 Times in 6,409 Posts
Groans: 309
Groaned at 206 Times in 116 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by JSLMS6 View Post
+1
I come on here to meet people to help me with any questions i have for my car. Hell yesterday had about 3 guys help me with a FMIC install.
Gee, I wonder who?

Dash08: I don't see the whole pedophile thing, But Predapio is a dirty old bastard. So, I wouldn't rule it out entirely.
That's also why he fits in here. We're all a bunch of filthy, perverted, arrogant, pessimistic, self-righteous assholes who find entertainment at other peoples expense.
What a lovable bunch we are!!
 Old 07-17-2011, 09:48 AM   #13

KusteLokal is the leader of the worldKusteLokal is the leader of the worldKusteLokal is the leader of the worldKusteLokal is the leader of the worldKusteLokal is the leader of the worldKusteLokal is the leader of the worldKusteLokal is the leader of the worldKusteLokal is the leader of the worldKusteLokal is the leader of the worldKusteLokal is the leader of the worldKusteLokal is the leader of the world
Thanked 3,670 Times in 1,347 Posts
Groans: 124
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by predapio View Post
Gee, I wonder who?
idk, some old noob, a disappearing "expert", and a bunch of spectators,

1995 Miata 1.8
2006 MS6 Sold
 Old 07-25-2011, 12:07 AM   #14

dougefresh_ is the leader of the worlddougefresh_ is the leader of the worlddougefresh_ is the leader of the worlddougefresh_ is the leader of the worlddougefresh_ is the leader of the worlddougefresh_ is the leader of the worlddougefresh_ is the leader of the worlddougefresh_ is the leader of the worlddougefresh_ is the leader of the worlddougefresh_ is the leader of the worlddougefresh_ is the leader of the world
Thanked 6,364 Times in 2,335 Posts
Groans: 25
Groaned at 23 Times in 22 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I've learned a ton for free, learned how to wrench a bit and saved thousands, made some good friends, and managed to not blow up (just yet, lol). I wasn't on here a ton when I first joined, but then came over for the tuning info when I got the AP, and stayed. I didn't donate for the longest time, but did a couple how to's (better than nothing, lol). PB almost shit his pants when I finally donated sometime last year, hahaha.

That was before the whole brownie harassing craze too, that I really don't agree with. I had been thinking recently that I need to donate more, so I tossed another $20 to MSF last week. Not much, but I'm a perpetual broke ass, and still unemployed. However, I donated because I wanted to, not because I was being harassed. I see nothing wrong with asking someone to donate 'if you like the site, etc...' but just 'fuck you, donate brownie' in the second post of an intro... seems much more of a bandwagon thing than anything else and reflects poorly on the site imho. That seems to have been toned back a bit in the last couple months, which I think is a good thing.

N55 Dinan Stage 1 w/ Intake. Tech package w/ Bluetooth audio/streaming, SAT Radio, & 12.5G HD, Navi Sys Pro w/ Back-up Cam/sensors & Park Distant Control; Auto-Trunk, TPC, LED lighting interior (doors) and exterior (door handles), & tint.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
 Old 07-25-2011, 08:43 AM   #15

Mchart is the leader of the worldMchart is the leader of the worldMchart is the leader of the worldMchart is the leader of the worldMchart is the leader of the worldMchart is the leader of the worldMchart is the leader of the worldMchart is the leader of the worldMchart is the leader of the worldMchart is the leader of the worldMchart is the leader of the world
Groans: 54
Groaned at 42 Times in 32 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Hookers
 Old 07-25-2011, 08:52 AM   #16

Ex_WRX_driver is the leader of the worldEx_WRX_driver is the leader of the worldEx_WRX_driver is the leader of the worldEx_WRX_driver is the leader of the worldEx_WRX_driver is the leader of the worldEx_WRX_driver is the leader of the worldEx_WRX_driver is the leader of the worldEx_WRX_driver is the leader of the worldEx_WRX_driver is the leader of the worldEx_WRX_driver is the leader of the worldEx_WRX_driver is the leader of the world
Groans: 2
Not Ranked  0 score     

Raffle?

I donated the day I joined cause I knew this was the best forum I had found for the speed. Its a rice free zone. lol
JBR stage 2 shift kit
SURE RMM
 Old 07-25-2011, 08:56 AM   #17

86AmishMs3 is the leader of the world86AmishMs3 is the leader of the world86AmishMs3 is the leader of the world86AmishMs3 is the leader of the world86AmishMs3 is the leader of the world86AmishMs3 is the leader of the world86AmishMs3 is the leader of the world86AmishMs3 is the leader of the world86AmishMs3 is the leader of the world86AmishMs3 is the leader of the world86AmishMs3 is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,620 Times in 1,807 Posts
Groans: 338
Groaned at 93 Times in 48 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I've donated and continue to donate because this forum is great. i've gotten a lot of useful info from the site. Met a lot of cool people and became friends. Hours of intertainment. Nudes. Most importantly I want to contribute to the continued sucess of the site and I want to make sure it operates how it always has.
Tial QR BPV, SURE TIG's, ITV24's,
CP-E Stage 2 RMM, Medefail Tranny mount, 18x8 245/40's
390whp/400wtq
12.8@114

Sold

Current: N54 135i FBO
 Old 07-25-2011, 09:55 AM   #18

laxplayermjd is the leader of the worldlaxplayermjd is the leader of the worldlaxplayermjd is the leader of the worldlaxplayermjd is the leader of the worldlaxplayermjd is the leader of the worldlaxplayermjd is the leader of the worldlaxplayermjd is the leader of the worldlaxplayermjd is the leader of the worldlaxplayermjd is the leader of the worldlaxplayermjd is the leader of the worldlaxplayermjd is the leader of the world
Groans: 20
Groaned at 24 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

honestly biggest reason i donated was for the shop manual. then i found the porn and many things like official mod friendly dealer list and all that crap. ill be donating again sometime.

selling and buying parts here are much better than other forums.people actually respond here.
 Old 07-26-2011, 06:26 PM   #19

Design is the leader of the worldDesign is the leader of the worldDesign is the leader of the worldDesign is the leader of the worldDesign is the leader of the worldDesign is the leader of the worldDesign is the leader of the worldDesign is the leader of the worldDesign is the leader of the worldDesign is the leader of the worldDesign is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,029 Times in 622 Posts
Groans: 10
Groaned at 9 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Community support.

Yes, a good portion of our base troll heavily for entertainment value. And almost everything the OP mentioned can be replicated elsewhere in bits and pieces. And a few people who add little value to this site are unnecessarily vocal about donations.

But this forum proved to me that it can walk the talk at Forum Wars. That alone is worth the price of admission.

EDIT: For any newbies reading this thread, here's what we're talking about (NSFW after page 1):
http://www.mazdaspeedforums.org/foru...-beyond-67927/

Ownership & Build Thread
 Old 11-24-2011, 07:53 AM   #20
6 mods and some Kool-Aid

Raider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the world
Thanked 57,005 Times in 14,589 Posts
Groans: 856
Groaned at 183 Times in 156 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Good info. Making this a sticky in the noob section. Closing it to prevent any whiners from ruining a good thread.
 Old 09-19-2012, 11:02 AM   #21
6 mods and some Kool-Aid

Raider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the world
Thanked 57,005 Times in 14,589 Posts
Groans: 856
Groaned at 183 Times in 156 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

discuss:
http://www.mazdaspeedforums.org/foru...-go-vip-86140/