register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
Mazdaspeed Forums Knowledge Base
>
Mazdaspeed Forums Knowledge Base (Gen1 - Gen 2)
> Start Here

Start Here This will all be renamed once we compile everything

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 03-31-2014, 08:25 AM   #1
6 mods and some Kool-Aid

Raider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the world
Thanked 57,010 Times in 14,590 Posts
Groans: 856
Groaned at 183 Times in 156 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     
Exclamation Warning of the risk of buying parts on Facebook and other forums

Last Friday, I took pleasure in seeing someone try to sell a Cobb AP on Facebook, using a pic from Google Images of it being uninstalled. No signage, and was selling for a friend. He WAS @doobs004; on here.

He got busted by @Kyle Undefined;, and he got kicked from that group. He then went to another group, same pic, and tried to sell. He was quickly banned from Mazdaspeed parts buy/sell, but then I learned the admin, @kritz;, who kicked him out, was removed as admin. It is safe to say there is no real way of knowing what you are buying on there, with fake users and fake signage commonplace.

That AP is posted on several groups now.

I get 3-4 requests a WEEK, for help on purchases outside MSF that went to shit. From Mazdas247 to Facebook and Craigslist.

Effective immediately, I just cannot be bothered fixing stupid. MSF has a pretty strict set of selling rules, and that cuts down on a TON of scamming. But buying via PM here, no pics from potential sellers, or gift payments is just stupid that i cannot fix.

Follow the rules, use common sense, and you will be in good shape.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.JPG (62.2 KB, 141 views)
File Type: jpg 2.JPG (78.7 KB, 113 views)
File Type: jpg 3.JPG (91.1 KB, 101 views)
File Type: jpg 4.JPG (62.7 KB, 97 views)
File Type: jpg 5.jpg (179.0 KB, 86 views)
File Type: jpg 6.jpg (224.6 KB, 78 views)
File Type: jpg 7.jpg (345.6 KB, 86 views)
 Old 03-31-2014, 02:02 PM   #2
Sideswipe Magnet

Kyle Undefined is the leader of the worldKyle Undefined is the leader of the worldKyle Undefined is the leader of the worldKyle Undefined is the leader of the worldKyle Undefined is the leader of the worldKyle Undefined is the leader of the worldKyle Undefined is the leader of the worldKyle Undefined is the leader of the worldKyle Undefined is the leader of the worldKyle Undefined is the leader of the worldKyle Undefined is the leader of the world
Thanked 5,415 Times in 1,975 Posts
Groans: 332
Groaned at 99 Times in 71 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Hahaha I was wondering why there was so many notifications from you @Raider;. All I saw was your name and me being tagged.

Feared for my life.

Black Mica 2008.5 Mazdaspeed 3 GT // Totaled by 18 wheeler // rfinkle2 pump toon 309 HP - 327 TQ // E85 toon 336 HP - 357 TQ // Too many mods to list

Emerald Green 2002 Miata

Mods:
Koyo 37mm Radiator // Tein Street Flex Coilovers // Flyin' Miata Front and Rear Sway Bars // 949 Racing Endlinks up front // 15x8 949racing 6UL Wheels // Toyo R1R tires // Hard Dog Roll Bar

Waiting list:
Full vinyl wrap

Events:
EMWNM '13'14 // MME '13'14 // MNM '14 // NATOR FL BBQ '13'14

LynzeCs bottom bitch.
I shall call LynzeC my sloot and she will be mine and she shall be my sloot. Come on, sloot. Come on, little sloot.
 Old 04-01-2014, 08:43 AM   #3

modusoperandi has a reputation beyond reputemodusoperandi has a reputation beyond reputemodusoperandi has a reputation beyond reputemodusoperandi has a reputation beyond reputemodusoperandi has a reputation beyond reputemodusoperandi has a reputation beyond reputemodusoperandi has a reputation beyond reputemodusoperandi has a reputation beyond reputemodusoperandi has a reputation beyond reputemodusoperandi has a reputation beyond reputemodusoperandi has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 0
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I saw this up for sale on the groups later. This was hilarious to read. That guy sure loves gangbangs lol.
 Old 04-01-2014, 08:47 AM   #4

KiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,541 Times in 943 Posts
Groans: 18
Groaned at 6 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Damn @Raider; have you ever applied to FBI or CIA? They need someone like you
 Old 04-01-2014, 08:51 AM   #5
6 mods and some Kool-Aid

Raider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the world
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by KiwiFlavor View Post
Damn @Raider; have you ever applied to FBI or CIA? They need someone like you
I fail most mental health and background checks.
 Old 04-01-2014, 08:54 AM   #6

KiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,541 Times in 943 Posts
Groans: 18
Groaned at 6 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Raider View Post
Attached Images
File Type: jpg no-wai-owl.jpg (55.7 KB, 23 views)
 Old 04-01-2014, 08:55 AM   #7

Speed3Power is the leader of the worldSpeed3Power is the leader of the worldSpeed3Power is the leader of the worldSpeed3Power is the leader of the worldSpeed3Power is the leader of the worldSpeed3Power is the leader of the worldSpeed3Power is the leader of the worldSpeed3Power is the leader of the worldSpeed3Power is the leader of the worldSpeed3Power is the leader of the worldSpeed3Power is the leader of the world
Groaned at 2 Times in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

I was messing with that Max Jordan kid in two different FB groups. We kept asking him to show us a picture of the front, but every time he would show pictures of the back and be like "I just posted it again". I was beginning to think this guy was handicapped or something.
COBB v3 w/ Stage 1 tune
CorkSport SRI/TIP/CAB/Boost Tubes/Recirc. Hose/TMIC/RMM/Shifter Bushings/Interior LED Kit/Hood Strut Kit/STB
Eonon GM5163U Head Unit
Eibach ProKit Springs
Koni Yellow Struts/Shocks
20% Tint

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
 Old 04-01-2014, 08:57 AM   #8

Yatta is the leader of the worldYatta is the leader of the worldYatta is the leader of the worldYatta is the leader of the worldYatta is the leader of the worldYatta is the leader of the worldYatta is the leader of the worldYatta is the leader of the worldYatta is the leader of the worldYatta is the leader of the worldYatta is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,278 Times in 645 Posts
Groans: 1
Groaned at 7 Times in 7 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I suspect a fair number of them do as well, perhaps you are too honest?
mods: \\// AT HPFP // AccessPort // CS S2 TIP, SRI and TMIC // CPe S2 RMM // Synapse BPV // Mazda gutted secondary cat // S-OTS+ 91S2 // HKS TP DLi II // Wilwood DP6 13” brakes // TCE 2 piece rear rotors // Maxwell SuperCap/LiFePO4 cell \\//

waiting for install: \\// CPE Catted DP // CS Battery Box // Devils Own Meth kit // H&R Coilovers \\//
 Old 04-01-2014, 08:58 AM   #9

modusoperandi has a reputation beyond reputemodusoperandi has a reputation beyond reputemodusoperandi has a reputation beyond reputemodusoperandi has a reputation beyond reputemodusoperandi has a reputation beyond reputemodusoperandi has a reputation beyond reputemodusoperandi has a reputation beyond reputemodusoperandi has a reputation beyond reputemodusoperandi has a reputation beyond reputemodusoperandi has a reputation beyond reputemodusoperandi has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Speed3Power View Post
I was messing with that Max Jordan kid in two different FB groups. We kept asking him to show us a picture of the front, but every time he would show pictures of the back and be like "I just posted it again". I was beginning to think this guy was handicapped or something.
Yeah he refused to post a picture of all the people who asked. Eventually he posted a picture of an ap that said "Max Jordan is not a scammer." You know what kind of person says they aren't a scammer? A scammer.
 Old 04-01-2014, 09:01 AM   #10
Sideswipe Magnet

Kyle Undefined is the leader of the worldKyle Undefined is the leader of the worldKyle Undefined is the leader of the worldKyle Undefined is the leader of the worldKyle Undefined is the leader of the worldKyle Undefined is the leader of the worldKyle Undefined is the leader of the worldKyle Undefined is the leader of the worldKyle Undefined is the leader of the worldKyle Undefined is the leader of the worldKyle Undefined is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Yeah, the dude posted a video that looked like he was stealing the AP lol. And he never posted a unmarried pic, even after being asked a million times. Put him on blast in all the FS groups on FB.

Black Mica 2008.5 Mazdaspeed 3 GT // Totaled by 18 wheeler // rfinkle2 pump toon 309 HP - 327 TQ // E85 toon 336 HP - 357 TQ // Too many mods to list

Emerald Green 2002 Miata

Mods:
Koyo 37mm Radiator // Tein Street Flex Coilovers // Flyin' Miata Front and Rear Sway Bars // 949 Racing Endlinks up front // 15x8 949racing 6UL Wheels // Toyo R1R tires // Hard Dog Roll Bar

Waiting list:
Full vinyl wrap

Events:

LynzeCs bottom bitch.
I shall call LynzeC my sloot and she will be mine and she shall be my sloot. Come on, sloot. Come on, little sloot.
 Old 04-01-2014, 09:02 AM   #11
6 mods and some Kool-Aid

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

The scammer also WAS @doobs004; on here. I took a pre-emptive measure and removed him.
 Old 04-01-2014, 09:05 AM   #12

calizoomzoom is the leader of the worldcalizoomzoom is the leader of the worldcalizoomzoom is the leader of the worldcalizoomzoom is the leader of the worldcalizoomzoom is the leader of the worldcalizoomzoom is the leader of the worldcalizoomzoom is the leader of the worldcalizoomzoom is the leader of the worldcalizoomzoom is the leader of the worldcalizoomzoom is the leader of the worldcalizoomzoom is the leader of the world
Groans: 47
Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Then it turned out it was his AP. Supposedly. Now people saying the new phrase for gettin ripped off is "I got Max Jordaned bro"...
 Old 04-01-2014, 09:06 AM   #13

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Kyle Undefined View Post
Yeah, the dude posted a video that looked like he was stealing the AP lol. And he never posted a unmarried pic, even after being asked a million times. Put him on blast in all the FS groups on FB.
I saw that as well lol. That unmarried pic would have had saved him from the gang bang that he received. Still his intents was to scam someone.

Someone should find his home address & pay him a visit.
 Old 04-01-2014, 09:08 AM   #14
Sideswipe Magnet

Not Ranked  0 score     

Don't Max Jordan me, bro.

Emerald Green 2002 Miata

Mods:

Waiting list:
Full vinyl wrap

Events:

LynzeCs bottom bitch.
 Old 04-01-2014, 09:09 AM   #15

calizoomzoom is the leader of the worldcalizoomzoom is the leader of the worldcalizoomzoom is the leader of the worldcalizoomzoom is the leader of the worldcalizoomzoom is the leader of the worldcalizoomzoom is the leader of the worldcalizoomzoom is the leader of the worldcalizoomzoom is the leader of the worldcalizoomzoom is the leader of the worldcalizoomzoom is the leader of the worldcalizoomzoom is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Don't Max Jordan me, bro.
There was talks of making said stickers..
 Old 04-01-2014, 09:11 AM   #16
Sideswipe Magnet

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by calizoomzoom View Post
Yeah, I'd rock one haha.

Emerald Green 2002 Miata

Mods:

Waiting list:
Full vinyl wrap

Events:

LynzeCs bottom bitch.
 Old 04-01-2014, 09:11 AM   #17
6 mods and some Kool-Aid

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Then it turned out it was his AP. Supposedly. Now people saying the new phrase for gettin ripped off is "I got Max Jordaned bro"...
He posted he was selling it for a friend. Another lie.

This is why MSF>any other online medium to sell.

People once in a while try that here. We end up wearing their face as a mask while taking their mom in missionary position so she thinks her son is fuckin her.
 Old 04-01-2014, 09:14 AM   #18

Speed3Power is the leader of the worldSpeed3Power is the leader of the worldSpeed3Power is the leader of the worldSpeed3Power is the leader of the worldSpeed3Power is the leader of the worldSpeed3Power is the leader of the worldSpeed3Power is the leader of the worldSpeed3Power is the leader of the worldSpeed3Power is the leader of the worldSpeed3Power is the leader of the worldSpeed3Power is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

I'm sure they're being mass-produced as we speak

He posted he was selling it for a friend. Another lie.

This is why MSF>any other online medium to sell.

People once in a while try that here. We end up wearing their face as a mask while taking their mom in missionary position so she thinks her son is fuckin her.
Guy Fawkes tried that once, didn't he? It would explain your avatar...
COBB v3 w/ Stage 1 tune
CorkSport SRI/TIP/CAB/Boost Tubes/Recirc. Hose/TMIC/RMM/Shifter Bushings/Interior LED Kit/Hood Strut Kit/STB
Eonon GM5163U Head Unit
Eibach ProKit Springs
20% Tint

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
 Old 04-01-2014, 09:18 AM   #19

Not Ranked  0 score     

Find his address & cover the car in "Don't Max Jordan me, bro." stickers. Then hold an annual Max Jordan meet....
 Old 04-01-2014, 09:22 AM   #20

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by modusoperandi View Post
Find his address & cover the car in "Don't Max Jordan me, bro." stickers. Then hold an annual Max Jordan meet....
COBB v3 w/ Stage 1 tune
Eonon GM5163U Head Unit
Eibach ProKit Springs
20% Tint

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
 Old 04-01-2014, 12:26 PM   #21
6 mods and some Kool-Aid

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Max has been emailing @Haltech; begging access back on.
 Old 04-01-2014, 12:30 PM   #22

Not Ranked  0 score     

Max has been emailing @Haltech; begging access back on.
Can't have Haltech being Max Jordaned.
 Old 04-01-2014, 01:18 PM   #23
Sideswipe Magnet

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by modusoperandi View Post
Can't have Haltech being Max Jordaned.
I read this, and your sig started laughing. It was perfect.

Emerald Green 2002 Miata

Mods:

Waiting list:
Full vinyl wrap

Events:

LynzeCs bottom bitch.
 Old 04-01-2014, 01:36 PM   #24

Not Ranked  0 score     

I read this, and your sig started laughing. It was perfect.
I know right? That made my day
COBB v3 w/ Stage 1 tune
Eonon GM5163U Head Unit
Eibach ProKit Springs
20% Tint

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
 Old 04-01-2014, 06:43 PM   #25

Not Ranked  0 score     

Haha I hadn't noticed that until you guys pointed it out.
 Old 04-01-2014, 11:54 PM   #26

Not Ranked  0 score     

unless hes selling "Dont Max Jordan Me bro " stickers as a vendor, He shouldnt be allowed back
 Old 04-08-2014, 03:49 AM   #27

Downmented is the leader of the worldDownmented is the leader of the worldDownmented is the leader of the worldDownmented is the leader of the worldDownmented is the leader of the worldDownmented is the leader of the worldDownmented is the leader of the worldDownmented is the leader of the worldDownmented is the leader of the worldDownmented is the leader of the worldDownmented is the leader of the world
Thanked 7,251 Times in 1,971 Posts
Groans: 493
Groaned at 92 Times in 63 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Lol at how many people try this shit and fail horribly. They try to run here and complain.

Lol. Fag

700HP CLUB
Former World Record Mazdaspeed 60' 1.603
11.479@124mph

10second car with an 11second driver
#DIX

-Builds 700hp MS6, buys miata, sells said MS6!
 Old 04-08-2014, 05:08 AM   #28
6 mods and some Kool-Aid

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Downmented View Post
Lol at how many people try this shit and fail horribly. They try to run here and complain.

Lol. Fag
It's been considered like buying something at Best Buy, waiting 3 months, getting denied by Best Buy, then trying to complain to Wal Mart over it.
 Old 04-08-2014, 06:07 AM   #29

jdmage_mx5 is the leader of the worldjdmage_mx5 is the leader of the worldjdmage_mx5 is the leader of the worldjdmage_mx5 is the leader of the worldjdmage_mx5 is the leader of the worldjdmage_mx5 is the leader of the worldjdmage_mx5 is the leader of the worldjdmage_mx5 is the leader of the worldjdmage_mx5 is the leader of the worldjdmage_mx5 is the leader of the worldjdmage_mx5 is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,654 Times in 805 Posts
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I learned my lesson the hard way with Facebook groups. A few weeks ago I bought an engine from a guy that seemed credible, three weeks later I find myself 4.5 hours from my home, dealing with the problem face to face. MSF is the only way to go. I've determined ALL f/s Mazdaspeed groups are full of scammers and ALL Mazdaspeed "owner" groups are full of idiots. Don't get me wrong, they are a great place to go when you are feeling down and need a good laugh, but MSF is home for a reason.

HTA 3076 | HTP 4" Intake, battery tray, under mount piping | CPE Exhaust Manifold, downpipe, FMIC & Stage 2 RMM | MD TMM and PMM | Tial MV-R ewg w/ Kozmic dump tube | VCTS delete/Ported IM | JBR OCC, EGR delete, BSD w/ oil pan baffle & RSB | SP63 Oil Cap Breather | Synapse SB BPV | UR CBE | Autotech HPFP | H & R Coilovers | Whiteline Endlinks | Manley Pistons & Rods | L19 Head Studs | Kozmic 6th Port w/ DW65c ITFP | Snow Performance Stg 2 Meth | JMF Manifold | SouthBend Stg 3 Endurance Clutch | Tuned with
 Old 04-18-2014, 08:21 AM   #30

El Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the worldEl Beaner is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,876 Times in 1,072 Posts
Groans: 10
Groaned at 16 Times in 16 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

To discuss further,
http://www.mazdaspeedforums.org/foru...forums-167561/

SOLD 2012 LSM Tech - 11/17/17

Last edited by Raider; 09-03-2014 at 12:28 PM.